Zindaras
Zindaras
Mr(s) Popularity
Zindaras
Mr(s) Popularity
Mr(s) Popularity

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:24 am

Post by Zindaras »

Kelly Chen wrote:luna and perfect have both been replaced. So I take it you are still talking about their Coron votes on page 1-2. It strikes me as though nothing of interest has happened for you since then.
Not a whole lot, no. The ongoing Coron-Nai debate hasn't piqued my interest at all. Jules was fun for a moment, but his claim seems townish enough (even though the situations raised my suspicion).

I've read the analyses and I don't feel like I'm able to add a whole lot to them. Personally, I thought GreenLiquid's was good, and I think he's town for it.

I feel Stewie/MaMa's posting is slightly off, so I'm keeping my eye on him.
Show
Finished: 159 (120 Town, 33 Mafia, 5 Other, 1 Cult, 4 Cultivated)
68 Wins, 71 Losses
Town: 52 Wins, 54 Losses (2 Wins as Cult)
Mafia: 13 Wins, 15 Losses (1 Win as Cult)
Other: 3 Wins, 1 Loss (1 Win as Cult)
Cult: 0 Wins, 1 Loss
Cultivated: 4 Wins, 0 Losses
59 Survived, 31 Lynched, 60 Killed
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:56 am

Post by Coron »

Right, so now we have a plan, we lynch Nai, if Nai ends up scum(probable) we take a serious look at both Zindaras
See the arguement he makes claiming that the arguement between Nai and Coron seems like an arguement between 2 townies. I've seen scum use this arguement so many times.
And Nightfall
a lot of the reactions I saw that were suspicious had something to do with nightfall as well.

Zindaras and CTD both look more suspicious to me due to recent posts.
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:57 am

Post by Coron »

Use that arguement to try to divert attention away from their scum buddy that is.
Zindaras
Zindaras
Mr(s) Popularity
Zindaras
Mr(s) Popularity
Mr(s) Popularity

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:37 am

Post by Zindaras »

I've seen both scum and town use the argument.

However, I'm not particularly afraid of your assertion that I should be lynched if Nai comes up scum, as I trust my gut on this issue.
Show
68 Wins, 71 Losses
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:39 am

Post by Coron »

Zindaras wrote: However, I'm not particularly afraid of your assertion that I should be lynched if Nai comes up scum, as I trust my gut on this issue.
Misrepresenting me.
Nightfall
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2007 1:01 pm

Post by Nightfall »

Nightfall - His early insistance to vote Conflux instead of commenting on current events at the time struck me as scummy, but it could have also been lazyness. He has an air of scummyness troughout most of his posts, but I have a feeling that I'm just paranoid when it comes to him. There's a minor contradiction between his posts 227 (in which he says that he feels a little guarded against me because of my predecessor) and 278 (in which he claims that he doesn't have a problem with me). And while you're asking me where I stand, how about you answer that same question yourself? Because I can't really tell.

- I kept on Conflux early on because I thought he was just avoiding having to contribute anything. As for Coron and Nai's debate I contributed what I thought I could at that point, and that my beliefs were more inline with Nai's than with Coron's.

- Because Conflux never really answered me, it left a little bit of a sour taste in my mouth when it comes to his role. I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, and you seem to be making good on it so far, but I'm still a little more on gaurd than ussual because of how conflux acted.

- As for where I stand, to be honest I'm really not sure. Since the start or Nai and Coron's arguement I was pretty sure that Coron and Jules were scum. Jule's claim however has made me rethink that, and made me willing to keep him around for now. The main reason I actually asked for your stance was because I myself am not completely sure of mine. I was kind of hoping I might be able to pick something up from what you post... Overall I think that I'd be the most satisfied with a Coron lynch.

@ Nai > One question, I've been debating whether or not to ask this, but do you have some type of restriction for today? Voting, post, or otherwise?
Once Nightfall comes, everyone's dead...
Nai
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Executor of the Dead

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2007 2:05 pm

Post by Nai »

No, I have no restrictions in any aspect of the game. I just haven't been posting/voting, because I'm happy with my vote, and I don't want to make a post with nothing to say. I've basically said all that I can say on the matters.

However, now there's something I CAN contribute: If you guys lynch me, why does suspicion automatically go to Zindaras, and not Coron? Coron is the guy that has been arguing with me, voting for me, etc. He and I are the ones at odds, not me and Zindaras. So how does Zindaras figure in here?
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2007 4:10 pm

Post by Coron »

Coron wrote:Right, so now we have a plan, we lynch Nai,
if Nai ends up scum(probable)
we take a serious look at both Zindaras.
Seriously scum, quit trying to fake stupidity too seem like a town player.
Nai
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Executor of the Dead

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2007 4:31 pm

Post by Nai »

Fake stupidity? How about show my innocence? It's assumed I'm scum, and I want to make sure that you don't stop the town from having a contingency plan for when I show up town. As-is, tomorrow comes, and you can just go "Whoops! My mistake. Now... Let's lynch Zindaras."
Zindaras
Zindaras
Mr(s) Popularity
Zindaras
Mr(s) Popularity
Mr(s) Popularity

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:10 pm

Post by Zindaras »

Coron wrote:Misrepresenting me.
*shrugs* Semantics. You're saying what I said was a huge scumtell.

As I said, it is entirely irrelevant, in my eyes. There's already two scum accounted for, and the chance that Nai is the third one is, to be honest, negligible.

I'm, well, 99% sure about Kelly (perfect), as perfect's tell was pretty huge, and I'm about 80% sure about ShadowLurker (luna), as luna's tell could, possibly, be from a town. However, I deem that very very unlikely.

For the rest, I'll see if I can get a reread in sometime. I'm getting a week off after today, so I should be able to.
Show
68 Wins, 71 Losses
HackerHuck
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:27 pm

Post by HackerHuck »

Nightfall wrote:Hacker and CTD could you two post where you stand right now?

P.S. Jules, OTHER THAN Nai, who do you think is scummy?
Just got back from holiday, so I haven't been intentionally ignoring this question.

I'm still in the hunt for ShadowLurker as my top suspect. I thought I had been pretty clear about that with my last post. I do still find Jules suspicious. I'm not entirely convinced that Kelly's assertion that "scum wouldn't have that artifact" is correct, but it's enough for right now.

Apparently I shouldn't do another scum list since that would just add fuel to the fire for CTD. I noticed that his post references to me in his PBP didn't really support his conclusions. I'll address his accusations a little later when I've had a better chance to reread the last few hundred posts.
HackerHuck
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:28 pm

Post by HackerHuck »

Coron wrote:Right, so now we have a plan, we lynch Nai, if Nai ends up scum(probable) we take a serious look at both Zindaras
See the arguement he makes claiming that the arguement between Nai and Coron seems like an arguement between 2 townies. I've seen scum use this arguement so many times.
And Nightfall
a lot of the reactions I saw that were suspicious had something to do with nightfall as well.

Zindaras and CTD both look more suspicious to me due to recent posts.
Is the corollary also true? If we lynch you and you turn up scum, does that also mean we should aim our next lynch at Zindaras? The more you two go at it, the more appealing this scenario becomes...

Zindaras wrote:I'm, well, 99% sure about Kelly (perfect), as perfect's tell was pretty huge...
:?:
Zindaras
Zindaras
Mr(s) Popularity
Zindaras
Mr(s) Popularity
Mr(s) Popularity

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:34 pm

Post by Zindaras »

HackerHuck wrote:Is the corollary also true? If we lynch you and you turn up scum, does that also mean we should aim our next lynch at Zindaras? The more you two go at it, the more appealing this scenario becomes...
Huh? This doesn't make any sense at all.
:?:
perfect62834 wrote:
Vote:Coron
for above mentioned reasons.
perfect62834 wrote:oops, I read something incorrectly.
unvote
I'm going to hold off my serious vote for now.
First two posts.

First post is 'wagoning onto Coron, supposedly on other people's reasonings. Second post is attempting to get off the wagon without anyone noticing.

Pure, distilled, scumtell.
Show
68 Wins, 71 Losses
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:15 am

Post by Coron »

Zindaras wrote:
HackerHuck wrote:Is the corollary also true? If we lynch you and you turn up scum, does that also mean we should aim our next lynch at Zindaras? The more you two go at it, the more appealing this scenario becomes...
Actually it makes plenty of sense, and from a 3rd person perspective(not from a first person perspective as know I am town), yes, if that happened it would raise the likelyhood zindaras was scum imho, though the fact that I pointed that out might actually decrease that.
HackerHuck
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:26 am

Post by HackerHuck »

Zindaras wrote:
Coron understood what I was trying to say. My point was only that the reasoning behind Coron's plan would also support a lynch of Coron.

Zindaras wrote:
HackerHuck wrote::?:
perfect62834 wrote:
Vote:Coron
for above mentioned reasons.
perfect62834 wrote:oops, I read something incorrectly.
unvote
I'm going to hold off my serious vote for now.
First two posts.

First post is 'wagoning onto Coron, supposedly on other people's reasonings. Second post is attempting to get off the wagon without anyone noticing.

Pure, distilled, scumtell.
My question here is not so much that I'm surprised you think Kelly is scum, but that you are so certain. Your response has also left me scratching my head.

No vote has been placed on Perfect/Kelly since you went after Luna. You find Kelly to be 20% more scummy than Luna and the reasons you give are from his first two posts of the game. Has Kelly done anything to sway you either way and why have you not - up to now - pressed for a lynch of Perfect/Kelly if you are so certain?
Zindaras
Zindaras
Mr(s) Popularity
Zindaras
Mr(s) Popularity
Mr(s) Popularity

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:48 am

Post by Zindaras »

HackerHuck wrote:Coron understood what I was trying to say. My point was only that the reasoning behind Coron's plan would also support a lynch of Coron.
Sorry, I completely misunderstood it. I get it now.
Zindaras wrote:No vote has been placed on Perfect/Kelly since you went after Luna. You find Kelly to be 20% more scummy than Luna and the reasons you give are from his first two posts of the game. Has Kelly done anything to sway you either way and why have you not - up to now - pressed for a lynch of Perfect/Kelly if you are so certain?
Lethargy.

As I said, I need to get a reread in and make a bigger case.
Show
68 Wins, 71 Losses
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:07 am

Post by Coron »

HackerHuck wrote:
Zindaras wrote:
Coron understood what I was trying to say. My point was only that the reasoning behind Coron's plan would also support a lynch of Coron.
I wasn't using it as a reason to lynch Nai, I already have plenty of those, this is a plan for AFTER that.
Kelly Chen
Kelly Chen
Open-Minded
Kelly Chen
Open-Minded
Open-Minded

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2007 7:41 am

Post by Kelly Chen »

Coron wrote:Zindaras and CTD both look more suspicious to me due to recent posts.
Was there something specific you didn't like about CTD's big post? Surely not just that he put both you and Nai as "neutral"?
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:59 am

Post by Coron »

CTD's big post just looked false or forced or something like that is all.
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:43 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

Are people even looking at what Zindaras is saying? Zindaras believes putting someone at -1 makes them have an 80% chance of being scum. Even the cream of the crop players aren't 80% correct in finding scum. If you actually consider his arguments for a second and his disregarding of any contribution luna's replacement is making makes his case silly.
:sadtorch Ken Hoang, A.D/Fuzzie, Cameron Ferris, Taj Johnson-George, Annie Duke, Patti Blagojevich, Maria/Tiffany :sadtorch
:torch Tammy/Victor, Dan/Jordan
HackerHuck
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2007 6:54 pm

Post by HackerHuck »

ShadowLurker wrote:Are people even looking at what Zindaras is saying? Zindaras believes putting someone at -1 makes them have an 80% chance of being scum. Even the cream of the crop players aren't 80% correct in finding scum. If you actually consider his arguments for a second and his disregarding of any contribution luna's replacement is making makes his case silly.
If he had actually said that then I think people might be reacting to it. You might want to reread Zindaras' post. It wasn't stating that Luna had a 80% chance of being scum, rather that he's 80% certain of Luna's scumminess.

This also sounds like someone trying to sweep their predecessor's scummy behaviour under the rug, flavored with a little OMGUS... You should be happy he's redirecting his energies to someone else.
Nightfall
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Sun Jan 21, 2007 5:54 am

Post by Nightfall »

Zind, I've just been looking over some posts and I wanted to ask something...

You state that you are 99% sure that Kelly/Perfect is scum and 80% sure that Shadow is scum.

If we were to lynch either of them with the terms that if they came up town we would lynch you tommorrow, would you be willing to do that?
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Sun Jan 21, 2007 5:59 am

Post by ShadowLurker »

HackerHuck wrote:This also sounds like someone trying to sweep their predecessor's scummy behaviour under the rug, flavored with a little OMGUS... You should be happy he's redirecting his energies to someone else.
Are you freaking kidding me? This is not the first time I have commented on this, please read my posts before you even try to discredit me.
:sadtorch Ken Hoang, A.D/Fuzzie, Cameron Ferris, Taj Johnson-George, Annie Duke, Patti Blagojevich, Maria/Tiffany :sadtorch
:torch Tammy/Victor, Dan/Jordan
Zindaras
Zindaras
Mr(s) Popularity
Zindaras
Mr(s) Popularity
Mr(s) Popularity

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:08 am

Post by Zindaras »

Nightfall wrote:Zind, I've just been looking over some posts and I wanted to ask something...

You state that you are 99% sure that Kelly/Perfect is scum and 80% sure that Shadow is scum.

If we were to lynch either of them with the terms that if they came up town we would lynch you tommorrow, would you be willing to do that?
You realize, of course, that if two of us are town, you may be setting us up for a 1-2 mislynch?

While I feel that "If X isn't scum, we should lynch Y" sentiments are usually flawed and don't really like planning multiple lynches ahead, I'd accept your offer if we wouldn't lynch either of them if I didn't.

Regardless, I really need to reread this game.
Show
68 Wins, 71 Losses
Nightfall
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:12 am

Post by Nightfall »

I realize that yes, I was more interested in seeing how much you were willing to stand behind your acusations if they placed you in danger too...

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”