Mafia 62: Suspicion in Sicily - Game over!

Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:17 am

Post by Primate »

Primate wrote:
Jalyn wrote:Well, it's not my fault that whoever decided on the spelling of the word had no base understanding of phonetics.

(Alternate answer: Doh! Sorry)
that's pheonetics
ugh, I read that wrong, joke doesn't work.

<-----dumbass
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:52 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

Seventh Vote Count of the Game:

Toaster Strudel - 5 (Ancalagon, hollywoody1221, AlexPaoletti, Panzerjager, ~N9V~)

kinkster - 3 (Yosarian2, Primate,
Twito
VitaminR)
mole
Jalyn - 2 (Phoebus, Dragon Phoenix)
Phoebus - 2 (Raffles, kinkster)
Panzerjager - 1 (Cubsfan4ever)
Cubsfan4ever - 1 (Toaster Strudel)

Not voting - 4 (
Cheesefan
spectrumvoid,
mole
Jalyn, Rand Althor, scotmany12)

With eighteen alive, it will take ten votes to lynch.
hollywoody1221
hollywoody1221
Townie
hollywoody1221
Townie
Townie

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:05 pm

Post by hollywoody1221 »

Ok, the r-tard thing was just a joke (and a reference to an episode of south park where they play World of Warcraft and are calling each other r-tards.) In my case, I just meant it to say the logic behind the play was failing to be acknowledged by me. If ToasterStrudel has some deeper meaning behind his earlier play, I would be more than happy to listen to his reasoning.
You send me to the hospital, and I'll send you to the morgue.
Phoebus
Phoebus
Hall Monitor
Phoebus
Hall Monitor
Hall Monitor

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:20 pm

Post by Phoebus »

poor joke

unvote: jalyn

vote: cubsfan

happy?
Your happiness is intertwined with your outlook on life.
kinkster
kinkster
Townie
kinkster
Townie
Townie

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:43 pm

Post by kinkster »

VitaminR wrote:
Vote: kinkster

Didn't like his vote on DP at all. Nor his vote on Phoebus.

I don't think there's anything scummy about what TS did. Overtly pushing a wagon Day 1 is not what scum does. It's counter-productive.
My vote on phoebus in my opinion was justified his vote against mole purley on the basis that he dislikes him is suspicious.

nice way to introduce ureself to the game tho vitamin no real basis for your vote and no explanation other than I dont like it

fos : ViaminR
Phoebus
Phoebus
Hall Monitor
Phoebus
Hall Monitor
Hall Monitor

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:35 am

Post by Phoebus »

Phoebus--->Image<---kinkster

A) I don't dislike mole. Get it in your noggin'
I did it as an attempt to stir discussion. Which it has. And no, I would not have been too unhappy even if he'd been lynched without posting. There is information to be had in all behaviour.

B) You voted for me because you disliked my vote. No more reason.

C) VitaminR is voting you for practically the same reason. However, I will call it a similar reason.

D) Dear Sarcasmo, did you have more basis or explanation than VitR does?

P.S.: Thanks Stoof! :D
VitaminR
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2007 6:34 am

Post by VitaminR »

kinkster, perhaps this clarifies:
kinkster wrote:My vote on phoebus in my opinion was justified his vote against mole purley on the basis that he dislikes him is suspicious.
This is exactly what bothers me. Why is that suspicious?
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:40 am

Post by PJ. »

I don't mind a lynch on cubs or TS. They are both scummy and distracting. I wouldn't mind lynching Kinkster either.
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:21 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

I'm leaning towards voting for TS right now. I should, however, reread the whole case on cubs. I'm going to hold off voting for now.
Rand Althor
Rand Althor
Goon
Rand Althor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2007 6:33 pm

Post by Rand Althor »

Toaster Strudel wrote:Yep. That's exactly what I am doing. Same as Cubsfan. But hey. Day 1, gotta put pressure on someone, doesn't really matter who. I doubt we'll end up lynching Cubsfan today anyway, that's just a Day 1 wagon. Just tossing my little lump of coal into the engine.
Distracting.
Toaster Strudel wrote:Let's lynch Cubsfan, K? It's not big deal he's only got 4 votes. There's room to pile more.
Just plain scummy.

Vote:TS
If you use good logic to defend yourself I will unvote you.
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:11 am

Post by Toaster Strudel »

There's no "logical defense" - it's Day 1. Gotta start a wagon somewhere. Who knew adding a third or fourth vote was so scummy?

If that's your definition of scummy, then vote for Panzerjager, ~N9V~ or even yourself, Rand Althor, who adds *gasp* a SIXTH VOTE!!! And for a real stupid reason.

vote: Rand Althor
[i][url=http://chantalpare.ca]Squeezable icing, flaky pastry crust and sweet, gooey fillings are irresistible.[/url][/i]
[url=http://www.lawrencejoseph.org/1indexh2.html]The Harpits Greatest Pits - Free MP3's[/url]
Dragon Phoenix
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Don't shoot the mod

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:25 am

Post by Dragon Phoenix »

Well, I voted mole for not voting, but his replacement Jalyn has also not voted yet. Comfortable with my vote on her.
AlexPaoletti
AlexPaoletti
Townie
AlexPaoletti
Townie
Townie

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:18 am

Post by AlexPaoletti »

There's no "logical defense" - it's Day 1. Gotta start a wagon somewhere. Who knew adding a third or fourth vote was so scummy?
Toaster, you're missing it completely. On Day 1, people should be able to provide a logical defense. Day 1 isn't about starting a wagon to get someone out; it's about starting a wagon in order to force people to react, and make decisions based on their reactions. And you definitely reacted in a way we didn't like. No one has a problem with you adding a vote to the wagon. The problem is the things you said in doing so. They just sound scummy. So, a logical defense would be convincing us that the things you said were not things scum in your position would say.
Jalyn
Jalyn
Goon
Jalyn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:41 am

Post by Jalyn »

~N9V~ wrote:Whenever I vote because of a wagon, it is always the last person to jump on that I vote for.
Raffles wrote:How on Earth do you justify he's the last person to join the band wagon, when you don't even give more than 2 HOURS before someone else joins a bandwagon? There are 18 players in this game, I would consider a day just about too short to justify that decision.
~N9V~ wrote:And yes, Panzerjager was last to join, and he was last to join before I posted. Noone else has jumped on the bandwagon, so my vote stays.
Raffles objection here is ludicrious. ~N9V~ (I HATE typing that!) didn't say that he would vote for the absolute last person that would ever put a vote on a bandwagon. He would never be able to vote if that was his criteria. (Jalyn voted! But someone might vote after her, better wait!) He said that he placed a vote for the last person to have voted on the bandwagon. Which is exactly what he did.

Personally, I'd say that making someone out to be a liar for crap reasons is the most suspicious thing I've seen in this thread.
Vote:Raffles
kinkster
kinkster
Townie
kinkster
Townie
Townie

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:57 am

Post by kinkster »

Phoebus wrote:Phoebus--->Image<---kinkster

A) I don't dislike mole. Get it in your noggin'
I did it as an attempt to stir discussion. Which it has. And no, I would not have been too unhappy even if he'd been lynched without posting. There is information to be had in all behaviour.

B) You voted for me because you disliked my vote. No more reason.

C) VitaminR is voting you for practically the same reason. However, I will call it a similar reason.

D) Dear Sarcasmo, did you have more basis or explanation than VitR does?

P.S.: Thanks Stoof! :D
Ok so u did it to stir discussion and discussion is what ive continued I dont know u or mole couldnt careless if u dislike him or not fact of the matter ure now getting angry and agitated by my coments.

Also why would you defend VitaminR is he ure scum buddy ?
AlexPaoletti
AlexPaoletti
Townie
AlexPaoletti
Townie
Townie

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:00 am

Post by AlexPaoletti »

Jayln, I have to agree with you in saying that Raffles' logic was faulty. However, I think it is because he misinterpreted what N9V was saying, thinking that N9V was trying to say that it's scummy joining a bandwagon late... that's the way I first interpreted it. I still think N9V sounds scummy, because that is such an odd criteria he uses to make his vote. It sounds to me like he wanted to vote Panzer and made up a random reason to justify it.

Regardless, my vote is sticking with Toaster Strudel, but I would definitely vote ~N9V~ before Raffles.
Raffles
Raffles
Mafia Zcum
Raffles
Mafia Zcum
Mafia Zcum

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:36 am

Post by Raffles »

Argh, I've been poked... I'm back people, it's just that this game doesn't have much activity outside random voting and rubbish wagonning...

Jalyn, it's not rubbish at all. Think of it this way, there's a school cantene and serving has just started. 5 minutes in, queues are starting to form. Would you honestly call the last person in the queue after 5 minutes the last person who gets served? Of course not. You'd wait out until the queue has reached it's full length, and once the queue has started shrining, then you could be right in saying the last person in that queue could be the last one to get served.

And even if you somehow refute this, how is the last person on a band wagon a scum? Not a scum tell at all.
Woof!
Jalyn
Jalyn
Goon
Jalyn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:51 am

Post by Jalyn »

Raffles wrote: Think of it this way, there's a school cantene and serving has just started. 5 minutes in, queues are starting to form. Would you honestly call the last person in the queue after 5 minutes the last person who gets served? Of course not. You'd wait out until the queue has reached it's full length, and once the queue has started shrining, then you could be right in saying the last person in that queue could be the last one to get served.
No, but I would say that they were currently the last person in line. And claiming that that was crap, because there might be more people that would get in line, would not change the fact that they were indeed currently the last person in the line.

And how does this analogy possibly relate to a mafia bandwagon? If it gets big enough, it doesn't shrink, it kills someone. There's not (at least at this point) a time limit to where, 5 minutes before service stops, you can jump and say "HIM! He'll be last!"

N9V voted for the last person, before he posted to jump on a bandwagon. He didn't claim that that would be the last person to every vote for the person. Claiming that he did indeed claim that is crap.
Raffles
Raffles
Mafia Zcum
Raffles
Mafia Zcum
Mafia Zcum

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2007 7:05 am

Post by Raffles »

It would shrink, when someone else acts scummy. It's only a random wagon ffs.

Anyway, I even suggested an alternate scenario that probably more likely what would have happened.

And how is last person on a wagon a scum? That's a most ridiculous reason.
Woof!
~N9V~
~N9V~
Goon
~N9V~
Goon
Goon

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2007 7:56 am

Post by ~N9V~ »

Only thing that I can find scummy for some1 jumping on a bandwagon is if there is no reason to jump on, or if the wagon skyrocketed...

Also, Jalyn, what do you mean by the claim? I didn't claim anywhere...
Jalyn
Jalyn
Goon
Jalyn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:08 am

Post by Jalyn »

Raffles, I can't figure out if you are deliberately missing my point or not.

~N9V~, I didn't mean "Claim" as in role claim, just what you "claimed" your reasoning for the vote to be. Make sense?
Dragon Phoenix
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Don't shoot the mod

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:49 am

Post by Dragon Phoenix »

Unvote jalyn
vote spectrumvoid

Switching to the next non-voter.
hollywoody1221
hollywoody1221
Townie
hollywoody1221
Townie
Townie

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:17 pm

Post by hollywoody1221 »

Dragon Phoenix wrote:
Unvote jalyn
vote spectrumvoid

Switching to the next non-voter.
Surely you must have found someone more suspicious to vote for than a nonvoter by now....right? I mean, after eight pages, we have to have someone you think is suspicious for something other than nonvoting.
You send me to the hospital, and I'll send you to the morgue.
Dragon Phoenix
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Don't shoot the mod

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:00 pm

Post by Dragon Phoenix »

Nope.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child