Mafia Scum
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Mon May 14, 2007 6:29 am

Post by Nightfall »

EmpTyger wrote: This seemed odd:
Lawrencelot [132] wrote:
Patrick wrote:I would also like to add that we do have vanilla townies in this game, since we have a sample of the townie PM written by the mod. I have this feeling it wasn't there before... anyone else remember whether it was or not? If it wasn't, I'd say Lawrencealot is probably legit.
????
Where did you see this pm-example? I can't find it.

Ah, I found it, under the last rule. I don't know if it was already there or not, it might be. I thought after the 50% powerrole thing, the post was over, but I'm not sure. But if I made it up, how would I know that the XXXX wasn't the role name? Let's keep this aside though, not for my protection but I think finding information about townies would help neither mafia nor town. <snip>
He seems extremely eager to show that he wasn’t citing the exempla gratis sample role, but his actual role. I don’t think the initial mention was a gambit, since he had good reason to bring the fact up regarding Miztef. But why when that was over did he feel the need to establish for certain that he himself was vanilla? I mean, all other things being equal, make it harder for the mafia to guess who the powerroles are.

Lawrencelot:
[263] set off some big red flags. I think I understand why the tell I alluded to with Miztef indicates guilt.
The posts you mention along with the post regarding Guardian/Simeons restriction does worry me a little. It does however appear more to me that Lawrencelot is just a VERY new townie who just doesn't have a complete grasp on the game just yet.
Once Nightfall comes, everyone's dead...
Lawrencelot
Lawrencelot
Mafia Scum
Lawrencelot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Mon May 14, 2007 7:19 am

Post by Lawrencelot »

What's that supposed to mean? The only thing that may sound noobish was what I said to Phoebus about the post restriction not being fake because simenon posted the same way (I actually didn't mean this, it was obvious simenon could still fake it the same way as guardian). I pointed out several things, and said that it wasn't wise to vote Miztef or Guardian, and most people agreed with me in the end. I was having a grasp on this game, and I still have. The only thing I don't understand is what Emptyger accuses me for. Does he think it was wrong of me to claim townie?
Leaving mafiascum temporarily or not due to circumstances
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Mon May 14, 2007 11:38 am

Post by Simenon »

Sorry, guys, currently in the
middle of note taking right now,
Unvote Vote Simenon
SEND THE VECTOIDS
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Mon May 14, 2007 11:55 am

Post by Simenon »

Okay, here are notes from
the first four pages, I hope you can deal with them,
Lawrence, Post 19- Gives me minor vibes, and the whole "he might be a power role" defense is sooo scummy, although he seems more newbie to me at this point.

Sarcastro, Post 22- Not getting good vibes from this post. Sounds like a newbie joke.

Eteocles, Post 29- He's harping too much on the random vote.

Eteocles, Post 34- What? Eteocles makes no sense at all.

Furthermore, it's scummy.

Miztef claims early in post 35. Not a scumvibe, but interesting.
What is scummy is his reaction to Guardian's post restriction.

Miztef is almost definately town.

Not liking Sarc right now.

Illumina, Post 40- Nice way not to comment on anybody.

Miztef, Post 42- Acknowledges the post restriction, and still votes him?

Lawrence, Post 49- Lawrence
is
still wishy-washy.
Fos Lawrence

Patrick, Post 50- Doesn't actually mention Guardian's post restriction.

Phoebus, Post 54- Phoebus seems town to me so far.

Eteocles, Post 61- lolfish

Lawrence, Post 67- Speculation on power roles, but rather indicative of a new player more so than a scum.

Patrick, Post 69- Subtle accusation there, buddyboy.

I find it odd ryan asks for new content in post 71 when he has posted almost no content himself.

ryan, Post 73- Ryan is obviously not reading the thread.

Phoebus, Post 77- Obviously ignores the "vote every post restriction".

Ryan, Post 78- Ryan again proves his uselessness.

Eteocles, Post 81- Says Guardian does not have a post restriction, but says Guardian may have a power role. WTF?

Lovin Phoebus here.

Lovin Illumina here.

Sacastro, Post 91- Hi, would you like to jump on the "too much assupmtions" bandwagon?

Patrick, Post 97- Way to say not much of anything this whole game, Patsy.
more tomorrow,
Unvote, Vote Simenon
SEND THE VECTOIDS
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Mon May 14, 2007 11:59 am

Post by ryan »

Simenon=lots of notes attempting to incriminate others. Nice way to start a game and begin throwing around suspicious things quite quickly.
[i]Please remove your head from your ass before you vote.[/i]
Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Mon May 14, 2007 12:00 pm

Post by Patrick »

Can you get round your post restriction that easily? If so then you really don't have much of a post restriction at all.
Primpod 11:13 pm
chamber can you please come to ukmeet
i would love to finally touch your face
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Mon May 14, 2007 12:01 pm

Post by Simenon »

And predictably, ryan doesn't bother
to actually read what I wrote, that should go in my notes :wink:,
Unvote Vote Simenon
SEND THE VECTOIDS
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Mon May 14, 2007 12:02 pm

Post by Simenon »

Patrick, I'm not actually sure
, but I don't see what exactly is wrong with it,
Unvote Vote Simenon
SEND THE VECTOIDS
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Mon May 14, 2007 12:03 pm

Post by ryan »

I read your notes Simenon and all I saw was you throwing about accusations at people and taking suspicion off of you, nice ploy actually.
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Mon May 14, 2007 12:23 pm

Post by Simenon »

It's because I said you
were useless, wasn't it? :wink:
Unvote, Vote Simenon
SEND THE VECTOIDS
Sarcastro
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastric

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Mon May 14, 2007 12:35 pm

Post by Sarcastro »

ryan wrote:I read your notes Simenon and all I saw was you throwing about accusations at people and taking suspicion off of you, nice ploy actually.
What? Seriously, you think that Simenon listing his suspicions is scummy? Would you prefer it if he played like you and only ever called people scummy as an OMGUS reaction?
[color=darkblue]If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.[/color]
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Mon May 14, 2007 1:07 pm

Post by ryan »

Nah, I'd prefer if every single post that I posted you didn't jump back with your negative predictable response, but that won't happen now will it?
Sarcastro
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastric

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Mon May 14, 2007 3:17 pm

Post by Sarcastro »

Ryan, I'm not trying to persecute you, no matter what you think. Your claim that Simenon was using a "ploy" to distract suspicion away from himself looks ridiculous to me, and I'm simply stating that. You don't have to take everything personally. Believe it or not, I'm trying to be nice, here, despite the fact that I think you're scum.
[color=darkblue]If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.[/color]
Lawrencelot
Lawrencelot
Mafia Scum
Lawrencelot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Mon May 14, 2007 9:10 pm

Post by Lawrencelot »

I do agree with ryan in one point, Simenon is accusing many people in that post. But this only surprised me because Guardian played a bit different. Now, this does make clear what Simenon thinks and it certainly looks like he's already involved in the game now, so it's not a bad thing. What I want to know: why do people think I'm a new player? My join date is earlier than Simenon's, although maybe I played less games I still don't know what it is that makes me look newbish. And Simenon: why do you think Phoebus is town?

In my defense against Simenon's accusation: I made clear that Miztef might have a power role, because too many people were voting him already for his mistake. I didn't want a power role to get lynched, so I protected Miztef. Do you believe he has no power role? It's possible he is scum, but I didn't want to take the risk. And why is my post 49 wishy-washy?
Leaving mafiascum temporarily or not due to circumstances
Miztef
Miztef
Goon
Miztef
Goon
Goon

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2007 1:07 am

Post by Miztef »

I'm happy with my vote on Ryan. He has played the most scummish so far, has had poor defence, and hasn't contributed in a very pro-town way. Most of the other players have good reasons not to vote them too:

Sacastro has been playing nicely pro-town, as well as Illumina to some degree.

Lawrencelot is close to cleared

Simenon may have a good power role, so it's unlikely he will be lynched

Patrick has been playing mostly neutrally, so I don't think everyone's gonna jump on him.

Nightfall hasn't posted all that much, but there hasen't been a good case against him.

Emptyger has inputed fair and clear logic, no good case against him.

Eteocles has played a bit off, and hasn't been posting lately, but I find ryan's overall play more scummish.

Phoebus has many players defending his actions now, and explained his actions well.

Vandamien has some suspicion on him, but he claimed a power role and it's unlikely 7 people will be willing to vote someone who claimed power role D1.
EmpTyger
EmpTyger
It's a JOKE!
EmpTyger
It's a JOKE!
It's a JOKE!

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2007 4:51 am

Post by EmpTyger »

I have a family emergency out of state, and will not have Internet access for at least 2 days, and possibly more nonaccess circa the weekend. At this time I don’t expect to need replacement. Temporary
Unvote: Phoebus

ryan:
Other than voting you, what have Miztef and Sarcastro done that is suspicious? Also how is what Simenon did in [278] different from what Nightfall did in [203] or I did in [247]?

Patrick:
Patrick [272] wrote:<snip>I can be suspicious of two players, without actually thinking they're scum together (it doesn't seem too likely that they are scum together to me). I was suspicious of Guardian, for some of the early things he said and did. However I usually like to point out craplogic or votes made on bad reasoning, even if it's on the person I suspect, since obviously I could be wrong or I could be right and that player is being bussed. Do you think it's only really possible to find only one of them scummy?

My opinion is that, yes, it is most likely that at most 1 of {Guardian, Phoebus} is guilty. I could certainly be wrong, I admit. But I wanted clarification, ipso facto I wasn’t sure how you were reaching the conclusion you reached.
Patrick [272] wrote:Did it bother you that Sarcastro also found both of them scummy?
Ita vero. That’s why I also asked him.

Lawrencelot:
Let me preface this by admitting I am *not* sure at all about the details of this tell; I’ve only witnessed it once, in N326. I believe the tell is trying to rush the portrayal of consensus. You seem very eager to show that either Phoebus or ryan should be lynched. Which feels especially odd considering you don’t appear to have strong feelings regarding ryan.
Nightfall
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2007 10:02 am

Post by Nightfall »

Ryan, any thoughts on Phoebus?
Once Nightfall comes, everyone's dead...
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2007 1:13 pm

Post by ryan »

Nightfall wrote:Ryan, any thoughts on Phoebus?
I thought the little "tiff" with Patrick was done to throw suspicion away and make Patrick look like scum (which I do not believe at this time) As for me not "doing enough pro town" or "acting scummy" keep your votes on me, hell
lynch me if you choose
but after I go down and Miztef and Sarcastro are the ones who led the lynch you'll know who you can go after next. It's very interesting how both post within minutes of eachother and both usually back eachother's claims but whatever :roll: I'll play the game as long as my fellow townies allow me I guess
Miztef
Miztef
Goon
Miztef
Goon
Goon

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2007 1:41 pm

Post by Miztef »

I can say truthfully that I have no role affliation with sacastro in this game, and it just happens we seem to be on the same lines of thinking, which leads me to believe he is pro-town, and that your accusation is a scum defence.
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2007 1:49 pm

Post by Simenon »

Okay, I read the game,
here are my notes in
full,
Lawrence, Post 19- Gives me minor vibes, and the whole "he might be a power role" defense is sooo scummy, although he seems more newbie to me at this point.

Sarcastro, Post 22- Not getting good vibes from this post. Sounds like a newbie joke.

Eteocles, Post 29- He's harping too much on the random vote.

Eteocles, Post 34- What? Eteocles makes no sense at all.

Furthermore, it's scummy.

Miztef claims early in post 35. Not a scumvibe, but interesting.
What is scummy is his reaction to Guardian's post restriction.

Miztef is almost definately town.

Not liking Sarc right now.

Illumina, Post 40- Nice way not to comment on anybody.

Miztef, Post 42- Acknowledges the post restriction, and still votes him?

Lawrence, Post 49- Lawrence
is
still wishy-washy.
Fos Lawrence

Patrick, Post 50- Doesn't actually mention Guardian's post restriction.

Phoebus, Post 54- Phoebus seems town to me so far.

Eteocles, Post 61- lolfish

Lawrence, Post 67- Speculation on power roles, but rather indicative of a new player more so than a scum.

Patrick, Post 69- Subtle accusation there, buddyboy.

I find it odd ryan asks for new content in post 71 when he has posted almost no content himself.

ryan, Post 73- Ryan is obviously not reading the thread.

Phoebus, Post 77- Obviously ignores the "vote every post restriction".

Ryan, Post 78- Ryan again proves his uselessness.

Eteocles, Post 81- Says Guardian does not have a post restriction, but says Guardian may have a power role. WTF?

Lovin Phoebus here.

Lovin Illumina here.

Sacastro, Post 91- Hi, would you like to jump on the "too much assupmtions" bandwagon?

Patrick, Post 97- Way to say not much of anything this whole game, Patsy.

ryan, post 110- minor scumtell

Sarcastro, Post 111- Good point.

Ryan, Post 112- Ryan ceses to make sense.

meh, by now I'm convinced Lawrence's lack of stance is likely a playstyle.

Eteocles, Post 136- Way to fos here. This is exactly why people don't like fosses, they're so weak. They have no effect on the game. Furthermore, Eteocles says nothing about how Phoebus is defending himself. He really doesn't say much at all.

Eteocles, Post 141- Well, if you agree, it makes your argument pretty useless, doesn't it?

Phoebus, Post 142- LOVING Pheobus here.

Lawrence, Post 159- A bit dense here.

Ryan, Post 164- He's looking for scum, but refuses to vote someone until "all the evidense is in"? I smell a contradiction.

Lawrence, Post 186- That first bit is sooooo scummy. No reason not to vote Phoebus? How about, "he isn't scum".

Ryan, Post 191- He obviously wants an answer that pleases him.

Ryan, Post 193- I'm guessing that's the scummy kind of frustration.

Ryan has a lot to learn.

Nightfall, Post 203- Nightfall's analysis almost directly links with the opinion of the town. I find that odd.

I can't really see much oomf in Patrick's posts by now.

Ryan, Post 240- lolomgus.

Lawrence, Post 246- Again, wishy-washy.
, I'd mostly go after lawrence, eteocles or ryan, and I think my vote is justified on ryan, I want to see his reaction,
unvote, vote ryan
SEND THE VECTOIDS
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2007 1:55 pm

Post by ryan »

Simenon: Read post 292
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2007 2:02 pm

Post by Simenon »

What's exactly to see, you're
newbish fatalism, you're lack of caring about the arguments presented against you; do you realize that the town won't lynch you as long as you are town and can provide a reasonable argument against it; where is that argument?
Unvote vote ryan
SEND THE VECTOIDS
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2007 2:03 pm

Post by Simenon »

Simenon wrote:
What's exactly to see, you're
newbish fatalism, you're lack of caring about the arguments presented against you; do you realize that the town won't lynch you as long as you are town and can provide a reasonable argument against it; where is that argument?
Unvote vote ryan
color=red]What's exactly to see,
your
[/color] newbish fatalism,
your
lack of caring about the arguments presented against you; do you realize that the town won't lynch you as long as you are town and can provide a reasonable argument against it; where is that argument?
Unvote vote ryan
[/
SEND THE VECTOIDS
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2007 2:06 pm

Post by Simenon »

Gah, fuck this. It's way too obnoxious to have to put up with this awful "restriction".

Guardian got a role which he found boring, and decided to make a restriction out of it. And he told me to follow by that restriction.

Now, generally, I always agree to do what the replacee tells me, as long as I'm not ruining the game. But I can't legitamitely play this game with this.

So, I apologize for giving up this soon Guardian, and wagon me at will. I fall the victum of a really, really bored townie (and, for some reason, the mod kinda confirmed). Watch the oppurtunistic scum.

Bah
SEND THE VECTOIDS
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2007 2:07 pm

Post by ryan »

I'm not gonna sit here and constantly defend the fact that I am pro town and have been since the start of this game. There are three people who seem to have a problem with me and how I play and therefore instead of going after the scum in this game they are wasting their time on a townie.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”