Zindaras
Zindaras
Mr(s) Popularity
Zindaras
Mr(s) Popularity
Mr(s) Popularity

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Mon May 28, 2007 10:58 am

Post by Zindaras »

I'll get to this stuff tomorrow, I haven't been purposefully avoiding you guys.
Show
Finished: 159 (120 Town, 33 Mafia, 5 Other, 1 Cult, 4 Cultivated)
68 Wins, 71 Losses
Town: 52 Wins, 54 Losses (2 Wins as Cult)
Mafia: 13 Wins, 15 Losses (1 Win as Cult)
Other: 3 Wins, 1 Loss (1 Win as Cult)
Cult: 0 Wins, 1 Loss
Cultivated: 4 Wins, 0 Losses
59 Survived, 31 Lynched, 60 Killed
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Tue May 29, 2007 12:15 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

BUMP

Honestly Apeiron, can't you give any justification for the various things that have been pointed out against you other than this:
Apeiron wrote:Well, it's not me. Not sure what more I can say about it :?
?
:sadtorch Ken Hoang, A.D/Fuzzie, Cameron Ferris, Taj Johnson-George, Annie Duke, Patti Blagojevich, Maria/Tiffany :sadtorch
:torch Tammy/Victor, Dan/Jordan
DogMom
DogMom
Goon
DogMom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2007 2:01 am

Post by DogMom »

Zindaras wrote:I'll get to this stuff tomorrow, I haven't been purposefully avoiding you guys.
Hello? Is it tomorrow yet???

MOD: Requesting prod on Coron

APEIRON: You haven't actually posted any game-analysis in 40 posts. You've made comments here and there about how there "isn't anything to post about" and similar comments: Hey, pal,
I
have found plenty to comment on, TYVM. I should think you'd find
something
to analyze. Why did you wat to vote Zindaras?
Why did you actually vote him here?
Your entire post was
Vote: Zindaras

We better make something out of this day and I believe him our prime suspect.

I still don't get why people suspect me by the way.
Huh, maybe because you're voting people with NO justification whatsoever? Nothing to back it up? Then moaning about how there's NOTHING to analyze, 30 pages of useless stuff, blah blah blah?
Dangit, dude, I was all set to think you town, but...man. Lookin' more and more scummy again.

FoS: Apeiron

POST SOMETHING USEFUL, please!
[i]I am my dog's sock puppet.[/i]
Apeiron
Apeiron
Townie
Apeiron
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2007 4:10 am

Post by Apeiron »

Most arguments in the game so far have been pretty useless and based on pretty much nothing. I don't see a reason to get into a debate about passing on something, while either way doesn't tell us anything about the person being scum. Many more examples like that.

Where is the Ear now? I don't recall it was lost in a night message.
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2007 7:01 am

Post by Coron »

I don't need a prod.
DogMom
DogMom
Goon
DogMom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2007 7:53 am

Post by DogMom »

Apeiron wrote:Most arguments in the game so far have been pretty useless and based on pretty much nothing. I don't see a reason to get into a debate about passing on something, while either way doesn't tell us anything about the person being scum. Many more examples like that.

Then don't. Post some analysis on someone, rather than debating artifact-passing. Who looks scummy and why?

For my part, I don't care
what
his night-action was, whether he called up the Killer Camel of Doom or not, Coron's non-play the last several RT days is seriously irritating.
Postiness to follow.
DogMom
DogMom
Goon
DogMom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2007 8:08 am

Post by DogMom »

Coron, in this Day cycle, started by explaining his NK of Kelly with the Flying LaserCamel. Got into a big argument with Nai, who I still think looks very suspicious. Anyway.

After that, he went completely silent for quite some time, popping in again to advocate a no-lynch on May 21, then on the 24th he popped up to say he was tempted to vote for Nai but wasn't quite ready to take that step yet. He immediately follows with "Wait, 6 alive? We're not that bad off then. NM" No explanation, no vote, no nothing.
Hasn't posted in
six days
except to say "I don't need a prod".

Would POSTING something be too much to ask of you? I mean, besides "Hey, I'm here"?
Pretty dang hypocritical of you to slam other posters back in this post for not posting, then do the same thing yourself.
He says he wants to vote no-lynch, but doesn't. THEN he says he wants to vote Nai, but DOESN'T.

<pokey pokey>
DogMom
DogMom
Goon
DogMom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2007 8:11 am

Post by DogMom »

Apeiron wrote:Most arguments in the game so far have been pretty useless and based on pretty much nothing. I don't see a reason to get into a debate about passing on something, while either way doesn't tell us anything about the person being scum. Many more examples like that.

Image Missed this on the first read-through.

So, you don't want to debate about artifacts being passed, yet the only game-related content in your post is to ask
where an artifact is?

:roll:
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2007 8:20 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

Bump.

Mod: Can we deadline this day and prod everyone?
I'm starting to lose interest and that is never good.

I'm not going to be here this weekend but it doesn't look like it'll matter.

Liking DogMom more again as she seems to be using more logic. We seriously need to get a moveon and make a decision. If anyone's unclear about any of my stances on people or why I have that stance then just ask. I feel like I've said what I feel about everyone and pointed out how my stances have been evolving.

Tonight I'm going to spread artifacts around so hopefully some of them will get through no matter what seeing my horrible luck with passing artifacts.

Where IS that post Zindaras promised? Seeing as how I've mostly excluded him due to everyone else being scummier, his claim and interactions around that which I felt were genuine, it'd be nice to hear something updated from him.
Coron wrote:I don't need a prod.
Hmm I usually remember you being much more decisive like you were earlier this game. We really need to make a decision. If you believe NL is the best decision, say so.

NL/Apeiron/Nai all seem logical to me. DogMom will need a bit of persuasion, Zindaras more, and Coron most.
:sadtorch Ken Hoang, A.D/Fuzzie, Cameron Ferris, Taj Johnson-George, Annie Duke, Patti Blagojevich, Maria/Tiffany :sadtorch
:torch Tammy/Victor, Dan/Jordan
Nai
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Executor of the Dead

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2007 9:25 pm

Post by Nai »

I'm on vacation and can't really provide information. I'm barely online.
DogMom
DogMom
Goon
DogMom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2007 11:23 pm

Post by DogMom »

Nai wrote:I'm on vacation and can't really provide information. I'm barely online.
Yeah, I noticed Nai's note in the thread earlier, which is why I didn't poke at him like i did Coron. Not really fair to take a shot at a guy who's on vacation.

Apeiron's really looking scummy, his artifact-passing notwithstanding. I'm guessing we have 4 town, 2 scum - either way, with NL or with a mislynch, we're in LYLO tomorrow.

OK. I have an endgame question, because this will make a difference in my vote, I think.
How is endgame determined? I'm asking because
if
we have 4 town / 2 scum at this point,
and
[i/]
we mislynch and then the NK, we'd go into tomorrow at 2 Town / 2 Scum. Does that mean scum wins automatically and we
don't
go into the next Day? I'd assume it does, since there's no possible way that Town could get a majority to lynch.

If that's the case, then we better be
darn
sure, if we lynch today, that we're lynching scum. If we lynch, it's LYLO. Our other option is to delay the LYLO until Tomorrow, with a NL.
Apeiron
Apeiron
Townie
Apeiron
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2007 1:40 am

Post by Apeiron »

Where the Ear is now is important since IIRC the last question asked to it was whether I'm scum or not :wink:
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2007 1:54 am

Post by Coron »

DogMom wrote: After that, he went completely silent for quite some time, popping in again to advocate a no-lynch on May 21, then on the 24th he popped up to say he was tempted to vote for Nai but wasn't quite ready to take that step yet. He immediately follows with "Wait, 6 alive? We're not that bad off then. NM" No explanation, no vote, no nothing.
Hasn't posted in
six days
except to say "I don't need a prod".
a few days is hardly anything especially when I have been one of the most active people in this thread overall. Maybe I've been a little bit without posting something, basically I agree that NL/Nai/Apieron are all valid, But I think NL and Nai are better options and if I really had to pick I would pick NL right now I think.
DogMom
DogMom
Goon
DogMom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2007 2:57 am

Post by DogMom »

Apeiron wrote:Where the Ear is now is important since IIRC the last question asked to it was whether I'm scum or not :wink:
And unless there's a "Mouth of the Diviner" or some other artifact that also gives answers asked of the Ear, it's totally
useless
, since the Hands are gone, and they seem to be the ones giving the answers to Questions Asked Of The Ear.

At this point, I'm inclined to think of the Ear as a completely "dead" artifact. Town shouldn't be
relying
on Night-actions to decide our lynches during the day, anyway.

Once Again, Apeiron: Game analysis, please. Analysis of what people have been saying, their posting, who you think is scummy and why. Otherwise you're being useless.
Norinel
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Not Voting (3)

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2007 3:43 pm

Post by Norinel »

Deadline: 7 days.
3 votes will lynch at deadline.
DogMom wrote:How is endgame determined?
It ultimately comes down to the anti-town factions' win conditions, but for a normal mafia, I call the game for the mafia at the point when a clear mafia win (Only mafia players left alive) cannot be prevented, assuming mafia never vote for each other and 50% of the vote can't lynch someone.
DogMom
DogMom
Goon
DogMom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:33 am

Post by DogMom »

OK, I thought so. Thanks.

Our choices then come down to LYLO today or NL today / LYLO tomorrow. We have 6 people left, and assuming 4 town 2 scum, we either lynch RIGHT today or we'll be at endgame after the NK.

Or, we can NL today, after the NK we'll be at 3:2, and at LYLO tomorrow.

I think I'd rather be at LYLO with one fewer person to screw up with, and at least a
little
more information.

Officially:
FoS Apeiron, Nai

Vote: No Lynch
Norinel
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Not Voting (3)

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:09 pm

Post by Norinel »

Just under three days to deadline. I am not impressed.

Vote Count:

Nai- 1 (Apeiron)
No Lynch- 1 (DogMom)

Not voting (4): Everyone else

4 to lynch, 3 at deadline
DogMom
DogMom
Goon
DogMom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:09 am

Post by DogMom »

Doggone it, people! POST!
Coron wrote:But I think NL and Nai are better options and if I really had to pick I would pick NL right now I think.
WELL??????
Gonna
actually
pick it, or do it by default?
And
Coron wrote: a few days is hardly anything especially when I have been one of the most active people in this thread overall.
Annnnnd that was six days ago. The
last
time you posted. You gonna only post once every 6 days or so?

@ NAI: You posted on May 22 that you'd be leaving on a 9-day vacation on the 24th. That would've gotten you back on the 2nd. It's now the 5th. You've posted elsewhere. Planning on posting in here anytime soon?

ShadowLurker, Zindaras: What do you two think about Apeiron/Nai as a scumpair?
What do you think about voting NL today?

Apeiron: Dude, I've posted about a zillion times asking you for game-analysis. You've done nothing except tell me how
important
the Ear is and you couldn't possibly be scum because of the Ear. I'm still not buying it.

"My" scumpair is currently residing at Apeiron/Nai. My VOTE still stands on NoLynch unless i get a really good reason to move it.

:evil: for non-posty people. hello? Is this thread ON???
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:04 am

Post by Coron »

I will post every time I have something to say.
DogMom
DogMom
Goon
DogMom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:59 am

Post by DogMom »

Great. Thanks. :roll: Planning on voting, or just letting stuff happen by default?
DogMom
DogMom
Goon
DogMom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:00 am

Post by DogMom »

I guess I shouldn't carp at you TOO terribly much, at least you're still FOLLOWING the thread. :x At everyone who's just sitting there and not posting at ALL. Gr.
Nai
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Executor of the Dead

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:25 am

Post by Nai »

Sorry, apparently it was an 11 day vacation. I got back last night. 4 days there and back, and 7 days in New Orleans. And I was posting on one thread to close it, since I'm moderating it. I was a day late in that, anyways.

As for this thread, I think it would be best to do a No-Lynch and hope for only one, or zero, night kills tonight.

Currently, I'm having trouble deciding on a scum pair. Apeiron has been largely uncooperative in the game, posting a lot of 'I'm here' and not a lot of content. Coron is doing the exact same thing, repeatedly. Were at lynch or lose and these two don't feel there's anything for them to say. So we're getting absolutely nothing out of them when we NEED information.

Right now, everyone's sort of missing. I think part of it has to do with the actual length of this game. I have to admit, I'm losing interest. Luckily, we're nearing the end.

I'd place my bets on Apeiron, definitely, with Coron being scum partner. He just constantly seems to ping my radar. The other three in this game... DogMom has at least tried to be part of the game. ShadowLurker is just... Not doing anything, same with Zindaras. I can't get a good read on them lately.

Unvote, Vote: No Lynch
Zindaras
Zindaras
Mr(s) Popularity
Zindaras
Mr(s) Popularity
Mr(s) Popularity

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:36 am

Post by Zindaras »

I assure you, I feel pretty bad about this.

I'm doing catch-up after working on a project. I'll be getting to this game soon.
Show
Finished: 159 (120 Town, 33 Mafia, 5 Other, 1 Cult, 4 Cultivated)
68 Wins, 71 Losses
Town: 52 Wins, 54 Losses (2 Wins as Cult)
Mafia: 13 Wins, 15 Losses (1 Win as Cult)
Other: 3 Wins, 1 Loss (1 Win as Cult)
Cult: 0 Wins, 1 Loss
Cultivated: 4 Wins, 0 Losses
59 Survived, 31 Lynched, 60 Killed
Nai
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Executor of the Dead

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:04 am

Post by Nai »

We have one day, folks. This is the last minute, here.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”