mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:09 pm

Post by mastin2 »

(That post was a thinly-veiled bump, btw!)
Fifth Votecount of D2
(Thirty-Sixth Votecount Overall)
:
Sonic Boom - 3 (Mathdino, EddieFenix, istott)

Mathdino - 3 (Bulbazak, ProHawk, Sonic Boom)

ika - 1 (guille2015)
guille2015 - 1 (DrippingGoofBall)

Not Voting - 3 (Nazarene, ika, pirate mollie)

With
alive, it's
to lynch.

Day Two's deadline is Monday, December 8th, @ 5:00 PM PST, which is in (expired on 2014-12-08 17:00:00).

Extras
Spoiler: Changes from last votecount
(-1)
Sonic Boom - 3 (Mathdino,
pirate mollie
, EddieFenix, istott)
(=0)
Mathdino - 3 (Bulbazak, ProHawk, Sonic Boom)
(=0)
ika - 1 (guille2015)
(+1)
guille2015 - 1 (
DrippingGoofBall
)

(+1/-1)
Not Voting - 3 (Nazarene, ika,
DrippingGoofBall
pirate mollie
)
Last votecount was page 41, post 1013.
Spoiler: Player Vote History D2
Nazarene:

Sonic Boom:
guille2015
==>Mathdino
Bulbazak:
Mathdino
EddieFenix:
Sonic Boom
ProHawk:
Mathdino

ika:

MathDino:
Sonic Boom

guille2015:
ika
pirate mollie:
istott
==>Sonic Boom=>>>Unvote
istott:
Sonic Boom

DrippingGoofBall:
guille2015
Spoiler: Voting Chronology for D2
On Mon, Nov 11/24/14 @ 05:13p,
Bulbazak
votes
Mathdino
in post 898.
On Mon, Nov 11/24/14 @ 05:21p,
ProHawk
Votes
Mathdino
in post 899.
On Mon, Nov 11/24/14 @ 05:47p,
Sonic Boom
Votes
guille2015
in post 905.
On Mon, Nov 11/24/14 @ 08:20p,
pirate mollie
Votes
istott
in post 921.
On Mon, Nov 11/24/14 @ 10:10p,
Mathdino
Votes
Sonic Boom
in post 934.
On Mon, Nov 11/24/14 @ 11:14p,
pirate mollie
Votes
Sonic Boom
in post 941.
On Tue, Nov 11/25/14 @ 12:27a,
EddieFenix
votes
Sonic Boom
in post 952.
On Tue, Nov 11/25/14 @ 01:07a,
istott
Votes
Sonic Boom
in post 964.
On Tue, Nov 11/25/14 @ 01:14a,
Sonic Boom
Votes
Mathdino
in post 968.
On Tue, Nov 11/25/14 @ 05:45a,
guille2015
votes
ika
in post 999.
On Tue, Nov 11/25/14 @ 12:48p,
pirate mollie
Unvotes
(
Sonic Boom
)
in post 1014.
On Tue, Nov 11/25/14 @ 03:00p,
DrippingGoofBall
Votes
guille2015
in post 1019.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:37 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

pirate mollie bleeds town.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:48 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 1023, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1022, Bulbazak wrote:What exactly don't you like?

I feel like the arguments you are using against dino are the same kind of arguments you used in maniacal street. word salad.

I don't see this at all. Is it a style thing, or is there something specific about the arguments? If so, please point them out.

do you think scum have a day role cop?

I really haven't considered the possibility of day roles. Role cop would not be a bad role for scum to have in this game, though.

cos otherwise why do YOU think he was nked?

No clue. I thought it was a weird choice. The best I can come up with is that scum were drawn to his panicking over a possible no lynch at the end of d1.

In post 1026, DrippingGoofball wrote:pirate mollie bleeds town.

Anything else? Or are you just going to state the obvious?
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
Nazarene
Nazarene
Goon
Nazarene
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:19 pm

Post by Nazarene »

VOTE: Sonic Boom

I do not know why this day has not ended yet.

-A
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:52 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

Because I am town and u are scum !!!!
oopsies! haha!

I've updated my wiki! Check it out!
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:52 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

OMGUS
oopsies! haha!

I've updated my wiki! Check it out!
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:54 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

In post 1029, Metal Sonic wrote:Because I am town and u are scum !!!!

Annoying to switcch accounts + my PW is ass
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:10 pm

Post by ika »

In post 1018, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 1016, ika wrote:@bulb: i aim to displease, wanna talk about my disspaointing reads, i should eb around in a few hrs.

Let's start with how lazy they are, how you repeatedly try to stay hands off while lamenting that you can't engage with anyone (or dowright refusing to engage), that you have no real townreads on anyone (and your actual townreads can be PL'd at a moment's notice), and how your Sonic Boom read is BS, since it revolves around how you always scumread Titus, even though Titus hasn't been posting in this game. It all seems rather contrived to me.

i could basicly sum up your entire agrument with your own sentance that its entirly YPOV. yes ita argubly a copout answer but if you really want me to wall agrue with you i can. so im going to be point blank with that.

however i will adress one point toward you spcificly right now, the titus one.

Spoiler: huge fucking rant
unless if you have played extensivly with me to the extents that titus has with em as well as know the history that we share and the pain she emotional strife she has given me, you have no fucking rights to ever riddicule me on why i want her policy lynched.

If you want i can link you to just about every damn game where i have played with ehr, most acutaly result in me edventaly going full out agro on her.

i can name 3 games offhand where she has agroed me to me beserk point where i litarly didnt care about anyone or the damn gamestate and only wanted to tunneldrive her to oblivion.

the very first game i played with her under annons she was mayor and confirmed town, late game she myslynched me and call out my rage to be fucking fake. i blew a fucking gasket at her and she never once though otherwise

in a wh game i misread her and though she was town for the longes time, after so long when she tried to myslynch me i went full out agro on her and had a huge fucking piss fight with a confirmed town jsut to in the fucking end get her lynched.

a game where i was scum and she was 3rd party scum she misrepped my "i hammer regardless" where it has been the only time where i have actualy gone to a breaking poitn as scum to go full out agro on a player.

if you look at any game with me and titus we almost always have a fight off and it resluts in me trying to lynch her b/c she has at times became toxic to me and my play

if you want to talk ot me on the ohter point i am more then happy to but again, its seems like a lot of it is YPOV, if you want to hear out MPOV then i can do that

In post 1020, Nazarene wrote:That doesn't answer my question, ika. Why aren't you votng your scumreads?
In post 1006, ika wrote:scums
guile - mostly off pretacetor atm, but im surpirsed guile has yet to say who he targeted with JKing.

Okay I googled pretacetor and literally the only results I got were your posts on MS :/ what do you mean?
hawk - he kinda stated his reason already why others think hes scum. and while i agree, i got this odd feeling that i cant shake, hes more of a gut call

Come on, go further...
titus slot - this one is more biassed if anything mostly b/c i scum read titus every time but she has not been on skype or anywhere else, plus a policy on titus slots are always good

Titus ain't even playing.

-Tier

i told you i want shny hammer. i will get to it when i feel like it. something is pining me and i want to see how it unfolds.

its guts, what more do you want? give me something to work.

-.-

im going to refer you back to my rant as well as say if the player is on the player list, they are technacly playing
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:17 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 1028, Nazarene wrote:VOTE: Sonic Boom

-A

Because this day has just started. There's a lot that still needs to be taken care of.

Ika's post can essentially be summed up as "I'm not going to explain crap. Now watch as I rant about something that is a non-issue in this game and ignore the larger question of why I'm scumreading a player that doesn't exist.".

ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:18 pm

Post by ika »

In post 1021, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1016, ika wrote:@bulb: i aim to displease, wanna talk about my disspaointing reads, i should eb around in a few hrs.

@mollie, whats your reads atm? and whats your take on the nk?

i am not gonna lie my confidence is shaken after the voided flip.

I am confused about metal cos of how he handled voided saying that he was
sane
cop and he did not make a bigger deal about it. I will hear him out tho cos if metal is town then he is capable of sending out a clear strong town signal. I wanna hear what he has to say.

dgb worries me a bit but bulba is giving me much bigger niggles. how he is obtaining his reads doesn't make sense to me. I don't think the 2 are scum together. <----- still trying to work them out.

I think shos was universally townread hence the nk. I probably need to review what his reads were. I feel like istott might actually be town when I did a review on that slot.

I feel like guille's exit posts when he thought he was going to be lynched were pretty townish but no he hasn't said who he jailed. noted.

I know this isn't much ika but it is all I have for right now. I am still trying to get a grip on the game.

it better then nothing. ive been needing someone to soundboard off of that has similar wavelength (or play for a better term) so i dont go insane trying to listen to everyone logic everyone to death

half of the players i feel liek are just going to push me to my limits so its nice to have someone who can at least do something to keep me in check. i would se shos b/c hes a derp (entertaing derp) but now hes gone.

what about DBG ping you exactly? i can understand how bulb pings you in his "magical reads"

bolded: clairfy?

whats your read on eddie? theres soemthing about him that irks me and part of me wants to go full ika and shout it but i want o see if anyone else is picking up on what im possibly seeing or looking too uch into it
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:22 pm

Post by ika »

In post 1033, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 1028, Nazarene wrote:VOTE: Sonic Boom

-A

Because this day has just started. There's a lot that still needs to be taken care of.

Ika's post can essentially be summed up as "I'm not going to explain crap. Now watch as I rant about something that is a non-issue in this game and ignore the larger question of why I'm scumreading a player that doesn't exist.".

blub did you even read the damn thing?

seriosuly, i told you fucking why i scum read titus reagrsless. do you want to fucking knwo somethign? do you really want to incite my rage? cus thats what you are doign right now.

im starting to reach my point on you where i dont give jack shit and will just resort into full ika where i just tunnelfuck you damn ass for just blaintent misrep.

i answered your damn question in the fucking rant, that slot is fucking toxic. sonic has done the same damn thing to me as well. if you are really going to push me like this i will just come out right fucking now and go full out agro on your fucking ass.

seriously, you want to sort me out, you can start by not inciting me into a fit fight with you.
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:41 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 1006, ika wrote:
titus slot - this one is more biassed if anything mostly b/c i scum read titus every time but she has not been on skype or anywhere else, plus a policy on titus slots are always good

This is your Titus read. At no point do you mention that the entire read is policy. You say that you are willing to PL her, yes, but that has nothing to do with the read itself. In order for you to have a scum read on a player, said player has had to have been posting and participating. Titus has not. When I asked you about this, you decided to rant about your history with Titus, which is not an answer. You put the slot squarely in scum, which meant something must have pinged, and it couldn't have been Titus. I asked you what, and you've refused to answer. This read is fake, and you are backing it up with some policy BS, which does not track with your original placement of the read and wording.

In post 1032, ika wrote:
In post 1018, Bulbazak wrote:

Let's start with how lazy they are, how you repeatedly try to stay hands off while lamenting that you can't engage with anyone (or dowright refusing to engage), that you have no real townreads on anyone (and your actual townreads can be PL'd at a moment's notice), and how your Sonic Boom read is BS, since it revolves around how you always scumread Titus, even though Titus hasn't been posting in this game. It all seems rather contrived to me.

i could basicly sum up your entire agrument with your own sentance that its entirly YPOV. yes ita argubly a copout answer but if you really want me to wall agrue with you i can. so im going to be point blank with that.

This is not an answer to what I asked. If you wanted to start engaging with me to help me to figure you out, I'd expect you to take me to task and question me on said manner, or provide counterexamples to my points. Instead, you gave an answer that can be summarized as

At no point did you actually address anything I said, instead choosing to deflect by telling me it was only my opinion and then ignoring the points entirely.

In post 1035, ika wrote:
seriously, you want to sort me out, you can start by not inciting me into a fit fight with you.

Except interaction is the best way to sort somebody, something that you are trying your best to avoid. And now, when I put you under some pressure, you actually start threatening me. This is the same BS you pulled on Kuribo in Binding of Isaac, which only served to provide a smokescreen to keep anyone from actually questioning you.

ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:57 pm

Post by ika »

you really think im trying to avoid it?

you seriously think that?

seriously?

here let me answer you then on the verybegining:

Let's start with how lazy they are, how you repeatedly try to stay hands off while lamenting that you can't engage with anyone (or dowright refusing to engage)

tbh nobody has engadde me in the manner that works with me. most o the day was circular arguments about thing that dont intrest me. you should know that i like to look at obsure angles of things and the oddities, yesterday i did reach out to you but you seems to have disregarded it, if you like i can even quote myself where i did but you seemed to ahve not done so

approach me with a theory of something. not some attack. i just reply in kind.

---

that you have no real townreads on anyone (and your actual townreads can be PL'd at a moment's notice),

everyone is PL material, no matter what. you go a problem with it, thats all on your falut

----

and how your Sonic Boom read is BS, since it revolves around how you always scumread Titus, even though Titus hasn't been posting in this game.

she has a few though but as of late been afk. you seem to be missing the fact also i do keep tabs on her via her sister. if i needed to get tius for some cirtical emargency i can contact her sister.

----

It all seems rather contrived to me.

you want to know why? i will give you a hint: maybe its b/c i see a lot more then you think.

maybe its bc eddie is soft CC sonic right now
maybe its bc prohawk could be some PR that i dont want to be outing for the world to knwo
maybe its bc the more someon says "i want to die" the less likely its gonna happen
maybe its b/c im running a shitty ass fucking slayers gambit.

i work on a diffrent plane where i need someone to give me an idea, a conspericy theroy almost. thats how i work.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:00 pm

Post by ika »

and in that game i told you full on well its what i would of done as town as well.

about 99% of things i do as scum are thigns i do as town.

the problem is when i see the smallest thing that sticks out liek a sore thumb that i have to fight every urge from shouting it out to everyone
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:30 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Ika is tttttoooootally town.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:10 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1034, ika wrote:
In post 1021, pirate mollie wrote:

@mollie, whats your reads atm? and whats your take on the nk?

i am not gonna lie my confidence is shaken after the voided flip.

I am confused about metal cos of how he handled voided saying that he was
sane
cop and he did not make a bigger deal about it. I will hear him out tho cos if metal is town then he is capable of sending out a clear strong town signal. I wanna hear what he has to say.

dgb worries me a bit but bulba is giving me much bigger niggles. how he is obtaining his reads doesn't make sense to me. I don't think the 2 are scum together. <----- still trying to work them out.

I think shos was universally townread hence the nk. I probably need to review what his reads were. I feel like istott might actually be town when I did a review on that slot.

I feel like guille's exit posts when he thought he was going to be lynched were pretty townish but no he hasn't said who he jailed. noted.

I know this isn't much ika but it is all I have for right now. I am still trying to get a grip on the game.

it better then nothing. ive been needing someone to soundboard off of that has similar wavelength (or play for a better term) so i dont go insane trying to listen to everyone logic everyone to death

half of the players i feel liek are just going to push me to my limits so its nice to have someone who can at least do something to keep me in check. i would se shos b/c hes a derp (entertaing derp) but now hes gone.

what about DBG ping you exactly? i can understand how bulb pings you in his "magical reads"

bolded: clairfy?

whats your read on eddie? theres soemthing about him that irks me and part of me wants to go full ika and shout it but i want o see if anyone else is picking up on what im possibly seeing or looking too uch into it

are you asking why I thought that shos was universally a townread? I thought he kinda was! he was run up and then the wagon dissipated....I thought people were townreading him. I sure as hell read him as town. or are you asking about istott?

dgb is vague feelings, I feel like she is holding back a ton. I continue to find bulba a bit scummier especially after thoroughly discrediting dgb d1 only now to accuse her of not offering up reads.

I don't have a read on eddie. I think i only have 1 completed game with eddie and he just doesn't make a mark with me.

I am unhappy with metal's recent posting. :(

I thought his claim sounded fake when he made it and he promised a big long post and failed to deliver.
whew!
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:20 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 1037, ika wrote:
tbh nobody has engadde me in the manner that works with me.

Oh boo hoo. I don't care if the mode of engagement does or does not work for you, if someone is trying to talk to you, you talk back. Otherwise, it's looks like you're trying to avoid all lines of inquiry, because that's exactly what you're doing.

In post 1037, ika wrote:
most o the day was circular arguments about thing that dont intrest me.

Then try to move the conversation along in a way that does.

In post 1037, ika wrote:
yesterday i did reach out to you but you seems to have disregarded it, if you like i can even quote myself where i did but you seemed to ahve not done so

Quotes please.

In post 1037, ika wrote:
approach me with a theory of something. not some attack. i just reply in kind.

I needed to sort you. I wanted you to question me on my accusations, not dodge them.

In post 1037, ika wrote:
everyone is PL material, no matter what. you go a problem with it, thats all on your falut

I really have a problem with this mindset, as it looks like you're keeping all of your options open.

In post 1037, ika wrote:
maybe its bc eddie is soft CC sonic right now
maybe its bc prohawk could be some PR that i dont want to be outing for the world to knwo
maybe its bc the more someon says "i want to die" the less likely its gonna happen
maybe its b/c im running a shitty ass fucking slayers gambit.

Why would you say any of this?!!?

We really need Guille to tell us who he targeted before we proceed. I think I almost have the entire team narrowed down.

ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:26 pm

Post by ika »

In post 644, ika wrote:fair enough.

anything for me while im around? im gonna be gone in a few

^ you never followed up on this bulb.

ill respond to the rest later. im going to bed and got work in the morn
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:29 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

To be fair, I kinda had my hands full at that point with trying to lynch Dino-scum and the whole DGB fiasco.

ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:36 pm

Post by ika »

In post 1041, Bulbazak wrote:Why would you say any of this?!!?

ill answer this one though mostly bc its simple:

i warned you that i have reasons why i act in closed manner. you decided to push me. so knwo what i decided to do. give you exactly what you wanted, the simpile truth of what i see.

you are so focused on your loigc and stupid stuff that you seem to ignore the most blindingly obvious thing that i see in such a stuble manner

thats why i dont say anything most of the time and play close to the heart b/c my knowlage that i get and find half of the time is detremental to out.

pedit: ?
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:40 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

In post 1040, pirate mollie wrote:he promised a big long post and failed to deliver.

I did not FAIL i amjust LATE

LATE =/= FAIL !!!!
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:54 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 1044, ika wrote:
In post 1041, Bulbazak wrote:Why would you say any of this?!!?

ill answer this one though mostly bc its simple:

i warned you that i have reasons why i act in closed manner. you decided to push me. so knwo what i decided to do. give you exactly what you wanted, the simpile truth of what i see.

you are so focused on your loigc and stupid stuff that you seem to ignore the most blindingly obvious thing that i see in such a stuble manner

thats why i dont say anything most of the time and play close to the heart b/c my knowlage that i get and find half of the time is detremental to out.

pedit: ?

YOU. DO. NOT. OUT. PRS. EVER. Not even to massage your own ego. And your thought process is not so elevated, because you would have at least tried to use what you saw to figure out who scum were via PoE, and you would have at least tried to help me derail the ProHawk wagon. My problem is that you haven't been trying to figure out who scum are, and that everything you've done looks like you did it simply to get by.

Question: Did you figure out Shos was a PR too?

Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:04 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

huh?? what pr did ika out?? didnt read that..
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:10 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

Don't.

EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:39 pm

Post by EddieFenix »

THERE'S the town Bulba I know. Had me worried. Also, why is Sonic NOT dead yet? They're scum. Lynch it up, peeps.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”