Mini 470 - Some Guys Are Trying To Kill You (done)

Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:10 pm

Post by Niv »

Vote Niv
for confirming first. man i rock ;-)
It's never too late to dig yourself out of a hole with the truth, unless you've been investigated as scum. I'm pretty sure that hasn't happened yet. So get to work helping us track down your fellow dirtbags! ~ MBL
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #16 (isolation #1) » Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:28 am

Post by Niv »

soupfly wrote:
vote: gatorguy91

we just lost our cop on the first night. why you so anxious to hold onto your place in the game despite being gone for 5-7 days?
hey, he may be holding his spot in the game for a legit reason. when he comes back, i would like to question him on his absence, but trying to start a wagon on someone who is away is pointless. he could get to -2 but then we wait for the claim. i think you are fishing way too much on this. again, imo going away is not a scumtell ever. unless you are lurkjing, and even then its iffy, couse i know people think it is a scumtell, but town do it quite ovted as well.
Unvote Niv, FoS soupfly.
i really think that pressuring an absent player is very bad. question him when he comes back[/b]
It's never too late to dig yourself out of a hole with the truth, unless you've been investigated as scum. I'm pretty sure that hasn't happened yet. So get to work helping us track down your fellow dirtbags! ~ MBL
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #19 (isolation #2) » Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:03 pm

Post by Niv »

OMGUS much. i am not saying it is not suspicious, i am saying it is pointless to plave a vote on someone, try to start a wagon against someone who wont respond. also, he may have a legit reason he dosent want to disclose, or something he told the mod. again what good is a vote on someone who wont respond anyway, bc he isnt here? however, do think you have something to stand up for, so i will now, with that responce
Vote Soupfly
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #24 (isolation #3) » Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:29 am

Post by Niv »

imo starting a wagon is placing a first vote on someone, sorry if that confused you. again, it is the mods call if you wnat to boot someone, not yours. and the fact that he went away again is not a problem, anyone can go away, and one week imo is not much, but when he comes back, if your still alive, pressure him all you want. it is pointless to place a vote on someone who is not here, as they can't respond.

@ mod did gatorguy91 tell you anything he didn't tell us and are you planning on relacing him? this is a hot topic right now so....
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #26 (isolation #4) » Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:17 am

Post by Niv »

well, in that case, Soup, feel free to question Gator. also, it seams like he did have a legit reason, unless he would lie about that in thread, which i doubt
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #28 (isolation #5) » Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:12 am

Post by Niv »

care to do more than barn Jen, its good when people contribute their own ideas, even if it is just rewording somethng else
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #32 (isolation #6) » Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:59 am

Post by Niv »

@ mod. sorry.

also, with gator guy now posting, i feel that when soup checks in, he will want to say something, but from an early game standpoint, spou is stillthe best move
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #43 (isolation #7) » Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:01 am

Post by Niv »

soup is still feeling over defensiver to me, and for this reason, i do leave my vote on soup
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #50 (isolation #8) » Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:50 pm

Post by Niv »

soupfly wrote:its funny cause i'm among the only people who has been posting trying to get discussion going which is pro-town. if i were mafia i'd be laying low like most of the people on here.
I have a personal dislike of wifom arguements. i hate them even more if they are writen as though they are supposed to help. and this one includes metagaming, even worse metagaming youself. something i also hate. as for the moment, i firmly you are the best place to have a vote early game. soup, my vote remains on you.
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #59 (isolation #9) » Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:24 am

Post by Niv »

but i hate self metagaming. every time i realise that one of soups moves is not too bad i spot something else. right now i am hating the " if i was scum i'd be laying back coment" which is wht my vote is still on soup. WIFOM and metagaming yourself. 2 of my least favoritie plays roled into one
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #84 (isolation #10) » Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:26 pm

Post by Niv »

soupfly wrote:in the spirit of Sherlock Holmes sleuthing
Erotomachia-style

i'm similarly curious how gatorguy is posting in other threads today (friday), but has made only feeble attempts to respond to accusations against him in this game:

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... &start=225
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 3&start=50

also, if he posts here on sunday that he'll be gone for the next 5-7 days then why does he sign up for another mafia game on the same day?
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... start=1625

care to answer these gatorguy?

@niv, after looking through the site yesterday, i understand your suspicion of me vis-a-vis my argumentation style (WIFOM/metagaming). in my defense this is my second game so i'm still learning.
Arguement accepted. please stop metagAming/WIFOMing.
UnVote

Jenter Brolincani wrote:Gator's lurking in plain sight, he's posting no content at all (OK, i'm not either and I'm sorry about that) and Oman is defending him too much. I would say that a Gator Lynch (or at least putting pressure on Gator) would tell us a lot in terms of how the other players are playing with regards to him.

Vote; Gator
Yet i dont think you have posted much content either all game.
Vote Jen
for hipocryacy
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #87 (isolation #11) » Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:19 pm

Post by Niv »

Jenter Brolincani wrote:@Niv; I've apologised. Sorry. I even said 'I apologise' when writing the vote post.

Oman, feel any need to tell us about your CONSTANT defnse of Gator right through the last 2 pages?
Sorry, i have this subconcious thing that i never read text in brackets.
Unvote
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #97 (isolation #12) » Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:41 am

Post by Niv »

not much time right now, will post something later
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #101 (isolation #13) » Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:31 pm

Post by Niv »

Jenter Brolincani wrote:Of the active members, Gator does look rather bad, but since Streeflo, Erg0, Langley, and Zakk don't even seem to be playing, and Erotomachia isn't really posting enough, I'm at a loss as to a reasonable anaysis of all the players.
I dont even see gator as active. there is way too much lurking going on in this game overall to get proper reads on anyone. im still getting a weird read on jen, but for nothing other than my gut, so no vote or FoS, but IMGEOY. other than that nothing ore strikes me right now
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (isolation #14) » Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:55 pm

Post by Niv »

Streeflo wrote:Discussion is good, I don't advocate randomly lynching lurkers just because they are lurkers.
right now, anytalking is good, as i am finding it hard to find places too look. as far as i am concerned, lurkeres should be prodded, and if they still lurk removed and replaced. lurking is not a scum tell, it is a poor player tell or a busy player tell. people should be lynched for what they sat, not what they dont.
Unvote, Vote Oman
. the more we discuss, the less likley we are to lynch town D1
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #126 (isolation #15) » Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:36 am

Post by Niv »

Streeflo wrote:
Niv wrote:people should be lynched for what they sat, not what they dont.
LOL! Interesting tactic you have here.
well actually that should Say Say ;-)
Oman wrote:Hold on, Niv and I have a different Idea on lurking. I'm talking about the type that just read and dont comment but as soon as their name is mentioned they jump in. I hate it, personally.
I hate it persopnally too, and i still stand by my previous statement. they sahould get one prod, then replaced. personally i think they both have had their chance and should be replaced now. lurking dosn't ever deserve a vote, but it dosent deserve to be in the game.
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #127 (isolation #16) » Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:38 am

Post by Niv »

Oman wrote:BTW: Completly retracting my statement on lynching lurkers (it was more pressure to get responses from them, but it didn't turn out well)
EBWODP: i missed this

Unvote Oman.
FoS Jen for hypocracy that just wont stop
IGMEOY: Oman and soup. soup is obvious. i just need to get more of a read on oman after this
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #130 (isolation #17) » Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:13 am

Post by Niv »

Jenter Brolincani wrote:Gator's lurking in plain sight, he's posting no content at all (OK, i'm not either and I'm sorry about that) and Oman is defending him too much. I would say that a Gator Lynch (or at least putting pressure on Gator) would tell us a lot in terms of how the other players are playing with regards to him.
You apologised twice for not posting much content. then you continue pressuring people who arn't posting too much, then, you add little content to the disscussion in your posts. add to that that you arn't posting much and i see hypocracy

also, in mafia and real life. appologies don't wourk unless you stop commiting the same crime
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #142 (isolation #18) » Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:35 am

Post by Niv »

real busy, be back later
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #167 (isolation #19) » Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:43 am

Post by Niv »

still busy at work, will post at 4pm pst today
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #176 (isolation #20) » Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:05 pm

Post by Niv »

ok, so we decide that gator is stupid.

Wat i see here is that after Gator says VI, Oman votes for him. i have been suspicious of oman before, so i will now
Unvote, Vote oman.
that ss bad imo
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #188 (isolation #21) » Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:00 am

Post by Niv »

no what i ment was you voted for him after he said that his play was stupid and would stop, i belive. not what you said. you don't vote for someone beasuce you think they are stupid, you vote beacuse you think they are scum
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #193 (isolation #22) » Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:17 pm

Post by Niv »

Jimmy R wrote: We're definitely better off focusing on someone who we think is Scum.
Err on spam: thank you captian obvious
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (isolation #23) » Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:02 pm

Post by Niv »

Um, so, avoiding gator. next in my scum books is jenter brocanti. she has been posting litle content all game, she is called out on and mentions it herself, then she says it will change. from that point she has posted little content.

i hate lurking it doen't fly. i would like to ask for a
mod pro on Jenter Brolincani.
her last post was on the 19th

also, i belive the posts where she was around warrents a
vote Jenter Brolincani

PBPA of jen:
Jenter Brolincani wrote:
Vote; Streeflo

Because I feel like it.
for completeness
Jenter Brolincani wrote:I see soup's reasoning on this...
little help, little logic
Jenter Brolincani wrote:Yeah, sorry, I'll post something wednesday as I'm busy at the moment.
first apoplogy. has little time to post a real responce, but has time to check the thread. a real responce can be short ans take less than 5 min btw
Jenter Brolincani wrote:
FoS; Gator
for not defending himself properly and just calling fly's question dumb.
no content again, on the day supposed content was to come as well. whats up?
Jenter Brolincani wrote:I believe metagamig is using examples of how people have played a scum or town in other games in arguments about how they are playing now.
defines metagaming. thank you....
Jenter Brolincani wrote:Just because you don't like style doesn't mean it deserves a vote.
umm.... still saying that you play like something as scum is an excuse for you to change playstyle around to avoid target. i play like tus as town, so i am playing like thus intentensionally to throw people off. all wifom, all bad.

Vote; Gator
well, lurkes mentioning that they are lurking and then calling out a lurker. total hypocracy. and says that she will start posting content. and never does
Jenter Brolincani wrote:@Niv; I've apologised. Sorry. I even said 'I apologise' when writing the vote post.

Oman, feel any need to tell us about your CONSTANT defnse of Gator right through the last 2 pages?
in heindseight, your appology dosent help unless you change
Jenter Brolincani wrote:I do't think I've directly defended soup once yet this game, have I?
QFT

Well blatent lie.
Jenter Brolincani wrote:I am attacking Gator because he looks scummy. Because his scumtells so far were in his lack of replying to Soup is neither here nor there, if you'd been attacking Gator and the same thing had happened i would have done the same most likely.

In general, I was worried about an early attempt to chuck soupfly in the pit without enough discussion and the fact that gator was in essence posting random cobblers which was generally without reasoning, sorry if it looked like I was overdefending him at times.
so you admit you were defending soup, change much. also, overe defending soup. it is all you had posted in way of ering to content all game
Jenter Brolincani wrote:Of the active members, Gator does look rather bad, but since Streeflo, Erg0, Langley, and Zakk don't even seem to be playing, and Erotomachia isn't really posting enough, I'm at a loss as to a reasonable anaysis of all the players.
states that he cant read people beacuse of the lack of posting. just beacuse some arn't posting, you still can get a read on those that are. its not that hard even if we arn;t interacting with everyone
Niv wrote:
You apologised twice for not posting much content. then you continue pressuring people who arn't posting too much, then, you add little content to the disscussion in your posts. add to that that you arn't posting much and i see hypocracy

also, in mafia and real life. appologies don't wourk unless you stop commiting the same crime
QFT
Jenter Brolincani wrote:I need to do a read through really.

Gator has points against him but no more really than are against me. I believe replacements or at least prods are in order as I only have reasonable reads on Gator (probably the VI or scum), Soup(fine), Oman(aggressive town, good) and Niv(again probably fine although I'm not so sure). 5/9 is not good when you only have 2 scum.

If I had to lynch I'd say Gator as there's more to analyse (his reactions with soup early on, Niv being somewhat anti-soup then, and so on).
advocates lynching someone to gague reactions, which, in a mini is never good, losing anyone with out good proof.
Jenter Brolincani wrote:That claim is wierd...
tell me how this helps as well?

in conclusion, jenter has miniscule content, has been asking for content from other players, and what content she posts is wifom at best. so i would like to:

Confirm Vote Jen

also, it is anoying to do a pbpa here. you dont have a multi quote button ;-)
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #220 (isolation #24) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:06 am

Post by Niv »

Jenter Brolincani wrote:... and Gator makes a bandwagon vote again...

I admit my play so far has been bad. I have had a seriously unexpected amount of work and am trying to do too much. I have finished some stuff as of tonight so I will be playing more normally soon. I seriously expected my load to end sooner but now it has, I can finally get down to this game.

Gator is my primary suspect at the moment, he also seems to be slightly attatched to Niv.

P-b-p-a on Gator and niv coming soon...
I'd love to see what you see in me that none else does.

also, i think i have been verry bust with work as well, lots of 10 - 12 hr days. i still find the time to quick post, i doubt that you have had no time whatsoever since the game started?
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (isolation #25) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:09 am

Post by Niv »

ebwodp:

Jen, you are at -2 fyi.....
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #274 (isolation #26) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:38 am

Post by Niv »

soupfly wrote:
Jimmy R wrote:At the moment, we've only really got 6 people who have posted recently,( which leaves the very real possibility that none of the Mafia are even active at the moment) so it's difficult for us to get anywhere without the others coming in with their views.
Agreed. Think we need a ceasefire until we get to know some of the other guys a little better. Not ready to put anybody down just yet.
Agreeded as well. however, with this as the case i would like to ask those with scum pair predictions how you can format those without full town present?
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #295 (isolation #27) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:16 pm

Post by Niv »

Jenter Brolincani wrote:Heck I didn't realise I was at -1!

Please, I hope you realise how foolish it is to have a speedlynch at this stage.
Umm....personally, you have still yet to properally defend yourself from even my attack, or i missed it, either way, you should do something.

whether or not you claim, idk, but i would love some defence or something. at the point i belive your defence is that your wagon is bunk. so i would like some logical explantion definding my previous acusations.

only claim if:

is absoultally necesarry to save you and you can't properally defend with logic
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (isolation #28) » Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:15 pm

Post by Niv »

soupfly wrote:
My Thoughts

Personally I'm not sure if Jenter is guilty or not. What I do have a big problem is Niv. I mentioned before that his case against Jenter was bogus and after rereading it (since Niv pushed for a response from Jenter on it), I felt the need to point out why I think its the most illogical/forced argument I've read in a long time.

This worries me far more than anything that anybody has done.

Here's Niv's case against Jenter:

Niv wrote:Um, so, avoiding gator. next in my scum books is jenter brocanti. she has been posting litle content all game, she is called out on and mentions it herself, then she says it will change. from that point she has posted little content.

i hate lurking it doen't fly. i would like to ask for a
mod pro on Jenter Brolincani.
her last post was on the 19th
This was posted on the 20th (post # 209). Jenter's post before this (187) was -> Posted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:19 pm Post subject: 187. So what you wrote is not true. Also, in the span between 187-209, there are other players who didn't check in with a post...including gator. Where's the prod on them?
Niv wrote: also, i belive the posts where she was around warrents a
vote Jenter Brolincani

PBPA of jen:
Jenter Brolincani wrote:
Vote; Streeflo

Because I feel like it.
for completeness
makes no sense.
Niv wrote:
little help, little logic
I'd already logically made a case for why I had suspicion on this. If he agrees with my reasoning does he have to repeat what I had already written? Again Niv is grasping.
Niv wrote:
Jenter Brolincani wrote:Yeah, sorry, I'll post something wednesday as I'm busy at the moment.
first apoplogy. has little time to post a real responce, but has time to check the thread. a real responce can be short ans take less than 5 min btw
Hmm...pot meet kettle? Let's revisit some of Niv's posts:
Niv wrote:not much time right now, will post something later
Niv wrote:real busy, be back later
Niv wrote:still busy at work, will post at 4pm pst today
Seems to me that sometimes Niv also doesn't have time to post "real" responses. I thought Niv had a problem with hypocracy...
Niv wrote:
Jenter Brolincani wrote:
FoS; Gator
for not defending himself properly and just calling fly's question dumb.
no content again, on the day supposed content was to come as well. whats up?
There is content in the post if you take it in context (which is not something you are apt to do). Gator didn't address the issue in his post...just called the suspicion dumb. Not addressing accusations is scummy.
Niv wrote:
Jenter Brolincani wrote:I believe metagamig is using examples of how people have played a scum or town in other games in arguments about how they are playing now.
defines metagaming. thank you....
Not sure why this is here except to make his argument seem bigger than it is. I guess Niv feels that a longer argument is better than a logical one.
Niv wrote:
Jenter Brolincani wrote:Just because you don't like style doesn't mean it deserves a vote.
umm.... still saying that you play like something as scum is an excuse for you to change playstyle around to avoid target. i play like tus as town, so i am playing like thus intentensionally to throw people off. all wifom, all bad.
Again, Mr. Pot meet Mr. Kettle. Niv resorting to WIFOM to to make a case against Jenter's WIFOM. I though Niv couldn't stand these:
Niv wrote:I have a personal dislike of wifom arguements. i hate them even more if they are writen as though they are supposed to help.
Second instance of hypocrisy.
Niv wrote:

Vote; Gator
well, lurkes mentioning that they are lurking and then calling out a lurker. total hypocracy. and says that she will start posting content. and never does
First off, if hypocricy was such a big deal for Niv then how come he's over looked Oman's multiple (acknowledged by him) instances of contradicting himself in this thread?

Second, I just pointed out two instances of hypocrisy by Niv in this thread. I guess that makes Niv twice as guilty as the other hypocrits.

Third, Jenter has posted quite alot in the last few pages and addressed the lurker tag that was an issue for some.
Niv wrote:

in heindseight, your appology dosent help unless you change
makes no sense. if this was a prod to get him to post more then fine but its not an argument for his guilt. btw, when's the last time gator posted?
Niv wrote:
Jenter Brolincani wrote:I do't think I've
directly
defended soup once yet this game, have I?
QFT

Well blatent lie.
there's a word in there that you're not reading so i highlighted it for you: directly. read through what he wrote and you'll see he never comes out to directly defend me.
Jenter's Alleged Defence of Soupfly wrote:
I see soup's reasoning on this...
FoS; Gator for not defending himself properly and just calling fly's question dumb.
Just because you don't like style doesn't mean it deserves a vote.
First: he agrees with my reasoning
Second: disagrees with Gator's response to my suspicion
Third: Disagreeing with Niv's assertion that WIFOM is a scum tell. I don't know enough about this game to say if it is or isn't but it seems that its a fair point to debate.

Argumenting based on semantics is not good play.

Having said this I can see how one can interpret these as defending me (soup), but to call what he says a blatant lie is not the case. Its interpretable and if people want to call it defending then so be it.
Niv wrote:
Jenter Brolincani wrote:I am attacking Gator because he looks scummy. Because his scumtells so far were in his lack of replying to Soup is neither here nor there, if you'd been attacking Gator and the same thing had happened i would have done the same most likely.

In general, I was worried about an early attempt to chuck soupfly in the pit without enough discussion and the fact that gator was in essence posting random cobblers which was generally without reasoning, sorry if it looked like I was overdefending him at times.
so you admit you were defending soup, change much. also, overe defending soup. it is all you had posted in way of ering to content all game
Fair point. Overdefending can be interpreted as Jenter acknowledging that he was in fact defending me...its the "over" that gives it away.
Niv wrote:
Jenter states that he cant read people beacuse of the lack of posting. just beacuse some arn't posting, you still can get a read on those that are. its not that hard even if we arn;t interacting with everyone
???? Total nonesense. Jenter writes that he's "at a loss as to a reasonable analysis of
all
the players." He's not saying he can't read the active players. Again Niv looking for filler in his "longer is better" style of analysis.
Niv wrote:

QFT
You already quoted this above!!!!!!!!! Why are you quoting it again? Yet again Jenter looking to beef up his case with nothing of value.
Niv wrote:
Jenter Brolincani wrote:I need to do a read through really.

Gator has points against him but no more really than are against me. I believe replacements or at least prods are in order as I only have reasonable reads on Gator (probably the VI or scum), Soup(fine), Oman(aggressive town, good) and Niv(again probably fine although I'm not so sure). 5/9 is not good when you only have 2 scum.

If I had to lynch I'd say Gator as there's more to analyse (his reactions with soup early on, Niv being somewhat anti-soup then, and so on).
advocates lynching someone to gague reactions, which, in a mini is never good, losing anyone with out good proof.
What? He's not pushing for a lynch. Read what he wrote. He states "If I had to lynch I'd say Gator".

Plus if Niv's against lynching to gauge reaction then why doesn't he have a bigger issue with Oman who's advocated this.
Niv wrote:
Jenter Brolincani wrote:That claim is wierd...
tell me how this helps as well?
tell me how this is a sign of guilt? Again just filler for a longer winded argument.
Niv wrote:in conclusion, jenter has miniscule content, has been asking for content from other players, and what content she posts is wifom at best. so i would like to:

Confirm Vote Jen

also, it is anoying to do a pbpa here. you dont have a multi quote button ;-)
Conclusion

I feel that this entire argument is so forced, bloated and inconsistent that I really have to wonder whats up with Niv. Not to mention that he's made zero attempts to respond to the case made by myself in post 251,252. Maybe its time for us to take a closer look at Niv and I'm going to start that with:

Vote=Niv
Since i always mess up my formats on these responses, i'll just do it here in hopefually in order.

First, I am in PST -8

i do a full post by poast analysis of jen. i included the Random vote for completeness.

i am just pointing out how "He"(sorry abouut that jen. i just figured jen = woman ;-) opened the game, with a total barn

Jen, at the time had never said that she was swamped at all. i had expressed it. also while i am here

Mod:
my schedual fom sunday - friday has three 13h shifts, 2 9 hour shifts and an 8 hour shif. some heads up[ on that

i do have a hypocracy, i said, at three times that i didn't have time, and, then did poast content afterwards. jen said that she would poast later and never did. or at least it took some time

again, no i said i was doing a full pbpa, i didn't want to lie there.

You misintrepet this one, sry i sux at grammar. someone else had stated that if i was scum would i do this, but then that arguement is bad beacuse the person can say that and get off as scum doing something wrong.

not hyprocray, only bad grammar. sry on the plus side this isnt mtgs, where the town wagons and almost lynches me on it. or wifom, where the mods modkill on grammar

i understand that now, jen has time, and is poasting.
@Jen
: next time you say you will ost at a time and are still busy, please mention it. for me ;-)

but gator hasn't been hypocrytacal. only stupid. need more concrete on gator

personally, i find total agreement as a defence. i find this as a total agreement

WIFOM is quite often a tell. it is right up there as a form of crap logic. trying to get the toen to wagon on bogus reasoning.

my grammar sry, what i ment by this Over= about this topic. should have a comma afterwards

personally, i belive that on day one, you should take every post in a pbpa, or at least until it gets exasarbent in the amount. at this point, he had few poasts, so for acomplete arguement, i took them all

i have alreddy done oman on this. and got a god responce form him. also, mafia have to be subtle, they can't just out and say "let's lynch - for a reaction gauge". anyone who says thus is going to be nailed. i read between a line

rather than say nothing, or say this and then say, "still busy". just makes a short poast for no reason. adds nothing to discussion

also, for 251:

all i can see to respond to is this:
analysing votes is crap logic. or so i found out in my first game ever. so i figure you would too, so i didn't respond. also, at 251, are you a double voter????? or did you make a mistake? also, the same people noticing the same tells is not a scum link, more of a no link
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #314 (isolation #29) » Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:23 pm

Post by Niv »

i didn't actually read the votecount. Man Gator, may i just ask: why are you doing this? you are making yourself look terrible. you truly can't be this stupid.

Also,
Unvote
untill i see something more substancial.
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #330 (isolation #30) » Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:14 pm

Post by Niv »

well, first, in a twelve player game, 2 self confiemable townies like thius is unlikly. this was a terrible play, you didn't need to claim. unless your partner would like to confirm you
HoS Gator
. don't want to vote until we are sure hi is lying.
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #393 (isolation #31) » Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:49 pm

Post by Niv »

Streeflo wrote:
soupfly wrote:Jenter, you should not publicize who you will kill as vigilante (next night phase)
cause mafia can then double your kill so that there will only be one death during the night phase.
this will indicate to everyone that you were lying and probably get u killed in D2. why would mafia do this? because then they can kill the most dangerous power-role left without possibility of doctor assistance. best is to not tell us who you NK and if two turn up dead then we'll know your role is legit.

I hope I'm understanding these roles correctly because this is first time i'm seeing vigilantes or masons. also, is it certain that vig wins with town?
This is stupid. You know mafia can choose to no kill and achieve the same result right?
I am seing all the issues with oman, but righ now, reading this i have a problem. Streef: you actually think that the mafia will forgoe the night kill to incriminate jen, when they can just nk Jenter or one of the self coonfirming masons..... FoS Oman,
Vote Streefo
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #422 (isolation #32) » Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:26 pm

Post by Niv »

Jenter Brolincani wrote:
Unvote, vote Niv

As the worst person in my view at the moment. I think Niv could well have been trying to latch on to Gator (now we know Gator is most likely town it puts my pbpa in a whole new light).
Or, i could be defending someoe eho i don't see as having made scum mistakes.

however, with the last few poasts, Oman looks really bad. i do belive that to be a fraudian slip. and also, he seams to belive that the vig in a mini isn't a one shot, thoughing off our reasoning. i do belive that a
Vote Oman
is in order.

Lastly, jen, the following:

Attacks and defences play little head until someone is dead. i have learned that the hard way in the past. a dead scum also works much better than a dead town.
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #468 (isolation #33) » Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:06 pm

Post by Niv »

I am sorry about the wait. i had a 13 h shift at work today.

I can't really think of what i can defend against. i allreddy responded to jens pbpa. and i though i did a good job. i know my play has been lacking latley, but, i don't think there is anyhting i can do to salvage what i have done. my claim dosen't help, im vanalla town, not much to say there. on that, i saw it come up, that i don't belive that a multiple hit vig would ever be put into a mini.

Let me explain this:

so far:

12 people,
1 cop
1doc? (do minis always have adoc, i don't know, i don't want ay role info revaled, just mini formats here)
1 Multi Vig
2 Masons
4 Vanilla town
3 mafia
this feals stacked in the towns favor.

i can see a one shot vig, not a multi vig.
and the multi vig + the masons = over power imo

so what does that make it, i doubt 2 mafiaso wou;d risk it to claim like jimmy + gator did. i think somethig smells fissy here. and jen may be the fish.

if you decide to lynch me here. please, look at your outer power roles. other than that, i am working long hours tomorow ass well

so this may wind up being my last post. Go Town
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #494 (isolation #34) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:02 pm

Post by Niv »

Erg0 - felling on the fence, leaning town, sees the flaws in everything well.
Erotomachia - Fell like he is latching on to me, look at him tomorow
Gatorguy91 - claimed mason, terrible play, needs improvement
Jenter Brolincani - Claimed SK... er i mean Vig.... yah right. although, either way, the mafia probally will not let her live
Jimmy R - claimed mason
Niv - screwed up bad, wasted the town a lynch...
Oman - worst person here.
Vote Oman
to show the town where i ly. he has played overagressive, used craplogic, and pushed for my lynch as a barn.
soupfly - still dont like the way you opened, but as of now i am feeling town on you. most town of the non claimed players
Streeflo - not much to say here, nutral feeling
ThaiBoxerShorts - lurker all game.... what does that mean.... nothing..... town lurk too..... but it doesn't help, please stop lurking or you will get targeted, the town as i belive neads a real read on you.
Haut Boy - feeling town, not much to go on after replacing a no show.

I am not the greatest analyser when the game gets like this but, since it seams inevatable, i just though i would post whyat i think of the remaning players for the town to use after my inevatable lynch

lets try this again, Go Town
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #496 (isolation #35) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:30 pm

Post by Niv »

well personally, i dont think it matters, i have a feeling jen will kill whom ever we don't.
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #498 (isolation #36) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:36 pm

Post by Niv »

but it is true, a vig, if there is one will kil who they have expressed suspicion at. he has expressed that he has suspicion in both me and oman, and one of us will die today, baring someing saind somethin verry stupid. and then the SK/Vig will kill whomever is left. its obvious to everyone imo, no reason to not ention
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #500 (isolation #37) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:46 pm

Post by Niv »

point noted. however, this is not any pressure or anything. make up your mind ergo, but if you vote oman, Gator has to cast the deciding vote. that would be funny, and would force him to hopefully analyse the game ;-)
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #521 (isolation #38) » Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:19 pm

Post by Niv »

bah go town.

also, since jen is dead too, you nead all the luck you can get.

GL town.

some words of advice. kill the scum ;-)

not Me nxt time
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #775 (isolation #39) » Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:27 am

Post by Niv »

GG all, net time dont kill me cause i talk

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”