Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3350 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:29 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 3341, Titus wrote:Look at me, aronis, ut and vezok.

Why to each? You voted UT right? Why?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #3351 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:30 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Titus, why are you asking me these weird reads questions? You have no intention of voting me and those are all townreads of yours. I think Bulba improved townwise and that he's going to get either clopped or cacked anyways, TTH it'll depend what happens tomorrow but, I don't want to lynch her, and I don't want to talk about mastin. Grey wants to know how she could think all the wagons yesterday are scum though.
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #3352 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:31 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 3350, Formerfish wrote:

to give the appearance of objectivity

:3
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3353 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:31 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3350, Formerfish wrote:

Because we're at this point and all I remember is he's friendly. He couldn't just pop some reads or quote a read post.

Those are the major theoretically possible wagons.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3354 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:32 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 3343, Espeonage wrote:Btw Cheet, if you really want to die I can tell everyone your sign.

How do you know his sign? Is this part of the detect/trace thing?

Side question- when do nights happen in this game? Was there a minor night after the minor day, or did we just go into the major day?
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #3355 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:33 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 3353, Titus wrote:He couldn't just pop some reads or quote a read post.

are you serious? ten-ish minutes elapsed between you asking for them and you voting for me

you can't be serious
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3356 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:34 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3351, Shadoweh wrote:Titus, why are you asking me these weird reads questions? You have no intention of voting me and those are all townreads of yours. I think Bulba improved townwise and that he's going to get either clopped or cacked anyways, TTH it'll depend what happens tomorrow but, I don't want to lynch her, and I don't want to talk about mastin. Grey wants to know how she could think all the wagons yesterday are scum though.

Because I want to bring you into the block. I have asked you that to see if that's possible. I really like you and your posting. So yeah..those names are the block.

Mastina had one condition for inclusion. We all townread each other.

Obviously there's an issue with TTH atm but still a PoE town block is a good idea.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3357 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:35 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3355, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 3353, Titus wrote:He couldn't just pop some reads or quote a read post.

are you serious? ten-ish minutes elapsed between you asking for them and you voting for me

you can't be serious

It does not take 10 minutes to state reads if not doing a full reads list.

You can still answer the question.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #3358 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:38 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

"PoE townbloc"

day 1

seems good!

Pedit: that is SO not the point, and bullshit. TEN MINUTES. I'm trying to do some work tonight because I was at a gig til 11. that activity related reason for a vote is bullshit and you know it is.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3359 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:40 pm

Post by Titus »

Not really. You haven't pushed anything in awhile. I have said I needed more from you.

You can still answer who you're scumreading. It's not a wall question. It's simple.

My scumreads are
My townreads are
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3360 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:42 pm

Post by Titus »

Also if you think that I am PoEing the entire game day 1, that's farcical. PoE townblocks occur over many game days but have their foundations in Day 1. Sure I might be awkward and clumsy but at least I am fucking trying.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #3361 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:43 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

anyway, I already gave some, but I'll expand a bit further

Cheet I think is pretty town atm. Gamma seems pretty town. vezok I've been feeling better about lately so we can call him a tentative townread. GiF I was townreading but is sliding. bulba I was feeling weird about but honesty can't remember why. shadoweh seems oily to me but I'm not worried yet.

for scum my pool is singer, titus, mastin, gun to my head mayyyyyyyyyyybe oversoul but that'd take some work
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #3362 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:43 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 3359, Titus wrote:Not really. You haven't pushed anything in awhile. I have said I needed more from you.

You can still answer who you're scumreading. It's not a wall question. It's simple.

My scumreads are
My townreads are

let me make this pretty simple: you don't "need" anything from me.

you aren't a town leader.

you're just some person posting

no one is impressed

put your dick away
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #3363 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:45 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

like I'm not dead set against townreading you ever but GODDAMN I will work with you as a member of a group, not an employee. cut back on the language like you're in charge of shit.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #3364 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:47 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

and anyway on the working together front, I really need to poke around the surroundings of the wagons and see who looked like they were pushing off of whoever onto TSO

more flips would be helpful but that too would be a start
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #3365 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:47 pm

Post by singersigner »

Lol, you think Mastin and Titus were trying to hardcore bus me when they had no reason to? Only to use Ffery as an excuse to give me a pass D1?
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #3366 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:49 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

yeah singer, I'm trying to call out a whole team here

not only have I been super duper fucking clear about my desire to policy lynch mastin, but my lynch candidates are not and have never been in any game I've ever played been chain-lynch requirements or "I think these unflipped players are scum together"

you're reaaaaaaaaaaaaaally reaching here
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3367 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:50 pm

Post by Titus »

Wow, a post from Singer I agree with. I am going to bed on that note so I can try to reset on Singer for Ffery.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #3368 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:53 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

and besides, the last 60 pages have just been a bunch of people yelling "you're townreading me? but I'm townreading YOU. let's consider each other to be confirmed town and work together based on absolutely nothing! yay flowers and unicorns and scum in our town bloc!"

my scum pool could probably use some updating what with the flip and wagons and shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit but that's where it was in my head when it was asked

anyway, keep going on about stuff I didn't say because it's really doing wonders for your towncred
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #3369 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:55 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

fwiw i don't think UT is scummy either, he hasn't tried to suck up to anyone. Singer is still vile scum that needs to fucking die, where is my edible Mina-posting so I can look at a post you made without my stomach curling?
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #3370 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:55 pm

Post by Espeonage »

In post 3349, Titus wrote:I always see you say off the wall shit I don't understand. Maybe the word gambit is off. That thing you did where Seraphim and I gave bad responses. Trust town to have your back as town. I want to see you think. I am seeing you flail to survive which isn't really giving me an ability to read you.

I had a huge wagon on my for most of the day with no counterwagon. I had to defend. And now I've caught a scum and am pushing it. :)
Don't @ me.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3371 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:56 pm

Post by Espeonage »

In post 3354, Formerfish wrote:
In post 3343, Espeonage wrote:Btw Cheet, if you really want to die I can tell everyone your sign.

How do you know his sign? Is this part of the detect/trace thing?

Side question- when do nights happen in this game? Was there a minor night after the minor day, or did we just go into the major day?

Yeah one of the big talking points has been about how I had no idea how the roles worked and so I detected when it actually served me no purpose.
Don't @ me.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3372 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:57 pm

Post by Espeonage »

On that note, if it comes out scum have daytalk I would find it hard to believe that fishy is scum.
Don't @ me.
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3373 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:10 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 2752, Cheetory6 wrote:Earlygame Zar was a little scummy, but his exit felt pretty town to me.

Really? Because I thought the switch was pretty scummy.

In post 2772, Cheetory6 wrote:
People should tell me what they think of Titus/Espeonage scumteam doing bullshit fighting stuff for distancing.

I think that anyone thinking that is high.

In post 2780, Cheetory6 wrote:I think the fact that he's saying that she's lying about Bulba's meta is wayyyyyyyy too strong for someone who's only just started reading the game. The level of confidence that she's lying vs asking her why she has a different perception of Bulba's meta strikes me as distancing rather than someone trying to sort someone. There's also the use of the word 'lying' seems like more of a sheep of TSO saying there's a discrepancy in Titus's posting. It's even worse because there's no vote and he later starts nakedly townreading her with almost no significant interactions in between

I can see where you're coming from in regards to Esp, but trying to use Esp's phrasing to throw shade on Titus is stretching things. Esp accusing Titus of lying reminds me of Paschendale, who tends to accuse people of lying a lot when he's scum. Lying is a very strong word in mafia circles, and it's meant to elicit a negative reaction from onlookers, i.e. manipulation. In other words, I'm seeing less an Esp/Titus team and more Esp trying to buddy up to TSO and throw suspicion in Titus's direction.

In post 2780, Cheetory6 wrote:
Espeonage's lame Titus vote looks lazy as hell and like he doesn't actually have anything behind it.

Okay. Again, how does that make them a team?

ii) Espeonage claiming his detect on me could really easily come from a scumPOV. To put it simply, Espeonage knows that he's sketchy and people are suspicious of him. If someone traces him to me and he's unclaimed, then he's in fucking hot water. If he derpclaims it then no pressure anymore. I really don't trust that town Espeonage would claim his detect unless he was worried about himself. That mindset just seems more likely to come from scum who understands the situation he's in.

Explain, because I'm not sure I follow.

iii) Titus constantly calling ika town and all of the codestuff feels like she's trying to stay on ika's good side. I think she's paranoid of him and is trying to buddy up to him to try and keep him off her case.

Ika also gave a Titus townread earlier in the game. It makes sense that Titus would reach out and try to work with him.

Titus started trying to discredit Tammy the moment that she left the game. Looked and felt slimy.

Where did this happen? Quotes please.

Espeonage ignoring Tammy's reasoning for why he should be listening to ffery over mollie for a read on her looks and feels slimy.

Agreed.

Titus's reasons for scumreading TSO were bullshit.

How so?

In post 2888, Untrod Tripod wrote:
Titus wrote:I think there's maybe one scum on Singer (UT), possible up to three on AD given the speed of his wagon and scum possibly capitalizing on quicklynch desires and a couple possible on Espy...(yes I know that's too many scum).
you can't possibly know this kind of thing right now. this is bullshit disguised as analysis.

This feels like scum overreaching.

In post 2890, fferyllt wrote:
he's solidly in the gestalt consensus that singer is town. he sees scumhunting from them and a lot of effort to get people to listen to their opinions. he points up and as good examples. And he thought Empire looked good prior to his replace out.

Actually, those are two examples of why I think Singer is scum. Both of those cases contained stale and unoriginal reasoning. There was actually zero effort or scumhunting there.

In post 2895, Cheetory6 wrote:Basically this is kind of shitty because mastin can't articulate why singer is scum.

Before I go any further on this, do you actually have any experience playing with Mastin?

In post 2896, Cheetory6 wrote:I seriously don't get why people are townreading Titus atm.

She's approaching this game from a town mindset. She's trying to understand other people's thoughts and motivations, and she's trying to work with her townreads. If you take the time, you can see her engaging with the game and trying to figure it out, where as scum, she'd be a lot more pushy. I've played with Titus as both alignments. This is her town game.

In post 2903, Cheetory6 wrote:Also have been ignoring everything I've been saying about you. Are you hoping you can coast to end cycle so you can off me during night cycle with Esp's detect results?

I really don't like this post.

In post 2969, singersigner wrote:
* Concerned about Oversoul/Tammy because why would Tammy replace out over Esp but not Zar? And why is Oversoul trying to start out with completely fresh reads instead of taking into account Tammy's?

Your team knows full well why Tammy switched games. This concern is fake.

Mollie gave a town read on Gamma, but she says she's having a hard time reading Singer.

@Ffery: I'm going to have time to finish this up tomorrow. I have a quick case on Singer I'm going to drop then. Afterwards, I want to try to work with you on reads as much as I possibly can. I feel tomorrow is our best shot of not overshooting each other. If you have any questions or concerns, leave them in the thread, and I'll get to them as soon as I can.

On to page 120.
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #3374 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:31 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Bulba wrote:I really don't like this post.
Titus ignored my case on her.
Titus ignored my response to her case on singer.
I was getting pissed off and made a snarky response.
Apparently people love tossing shit suspicion at me for showing emotion. Woo.

Bulba wrote:Explain, because I'm not sure I follow.
If Esp gets traced to me without derpclaiming == he looks even worse than TTH did because he can't softclaim anything to defend against it because he's already claimed VT.

Bulba wrote:She's approaching this game from a town mindset. She's trying to understand other people's thoughts and motivations, and she's trying to work with her townreads. If you take the time, you can see her engaging with the game and trying to figure it out, where as scum, she'd be a lot more pushy. I've played with Titus as both alignments. This is her town game.
Her town game is passive? Really?

Bulba wrote:Before I go any further on this, do you actually have any experience playing with Mastin?
Yes I fucking get that mastin always plays like this. It's shitty because I have no idea where she's coming from.

Bulba wrote:How so?
@TitusTSOthings, Titus was like "oh man TSO is town because he's angry about things" and then all of a sudden TSO being angry about things was scummy.

Bulba wrote:Ika also gave a Titus townread earlier in the game. It makes sense that Titus would reach out and try to work with him.
Number of times Titus has been stating that ika is obvtown via proxy is disproportionate and feels unreasonable. It feels like buddying to me.

Bulba wrote:Where did this happen? Quotes please.
Titus wrote:The fact you might be switching with Oversoul doesn't look good to me as I have difficulties reading him (Dr. Who I tunnelled him bad, and only cleared him in InuYasha due to VCA) and you are supposed to be obvtown if town. I do not mean this as a threat but telling you how I will perceive it and I doubt I am the only one who would be bothered. Would you be lynched on this alone? No but it does get my paranoia juices flowing.
And yet when Esp does it it's obvscum, right?

Bulba wrote:I think that anyone thinking that is high.
I think many things about you right now. None of which I can say because of hito's censor on this game :)
I put a lot of effort into ISOdiving Esp/Titus and for you to sneeze at me and call me a high idiot like this is fucking insulting.

Brb. Not touching this game with a ten foot pole for at least two days because I'm just not in the mood right now and I'm letting RL things piss me off in junction with people softpushing me for garbage reasons.

Return to “Team Mafia 2015”