Goon

Post Post #78 (isolation #1) » Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:33 am

Post by DeliciousGoldfish »

Firstly I'm going to
unvote
my random vote.

Nextly I am going to
vote benhalkum
. Why? The first post of his I actually noticed was just him quoting Grek and then just saying they were all "GOOD points" and then voting for Mirth.

Then asking for some hard evidence against his case? Saying he's a good guy?

His play doesn't sit well with me... I actually am not sure how many actual votes this puts on benhalkum but... I am busy with 12 hours of RA training a day, every day this week and well... That's my input for now. Weak sauce? I really don't think so. Because right now, my gut tells me benhalkum is scummy.
The snack that smiles back.
DeliciousGoldfish
DeliciousGoldfish
Goon
DeliciousGoldfish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #148 (isolation #2) » Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:36 am

My vote stands. Inhim may be sketch as well... His bandwagoning still after 6 pages into the game is sketchy. But now benhalkum's bandwagon jumping on here only after Jex jumped on it... and THEN voting him?

Both do NOT sit will with me... If I could vote for two people I'd vote 'em both. But my gut goes against ben right now...

Prod has now been responded to... Thanks HC =P You of all people should know I'm busy!!! 65 hours of training last week and 2 16 hour days of check-ins... BAH!!!

By next week I can be more invested.
DeliciousGoldfish
DeliciousGoldfish
Goon
DeliciousGoldfish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #150 (isolation #3) » Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:40 am

Wow. I just read it again and noticed some funny little hint-dropping... benhalkum and InHim appear, in my eyes, to be scum partners.

They throw suspicion each others' way... Jut little bits... Nothing solid. benhalkum even says "as if trying to get people suspecious of me." then votes him even though he said 2 posts prior to that that he didn't think voting him would be wise yet. He only voted him because he was prodded to for looking like he defended him.

wtf mate?

No wonder Inhim says he thinks the new bandwagon is better than the wagon against ben... haha.

Though obviously I can't PROVE this until the game ends or they are nked or lynched but... I believe I have a good theory goin.
DeliciousGoldfish
DeliciousGoldfish
Goon
DeliciousGoldfish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (isolation #4) » Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:28 pm

He could be double-guessing. Knowing he'll get the benefit of the doubt he could make a move out in the open like that, hoping someone will step up and vouch for his experience...

It's been done before... I won't ever rule someone out just because they're "newbie" or even just because they are "experienced." Any number of moves can be made in any number of ways... In mafia, everyone is guilty until proven innocent in my book. But, as shown, my vote stays on benhalkum, for, in my opinion, being the more sketchy of the two. And, I frankly would rather see InHim defend himself rather than have other people try to defend him...
DeliciousGoldfish
DeliciousGoldfish
Goon
DeliciousGoldfish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #194 (isolation #5) » Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:17 pm

Apo has still yet to post. My vote stands.
DeliciousGoldfish
DeliciousGoldfish
Goon
DeliciousGoldfish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #233 (isolation #6) » Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:08 pm

Mirth wrote:I dont have a feel for any of the people you mentioned, but I would very much like to hear more from Pug and Goldfish.
Quite frankly I see this post as a contradiction in itself. Not having a feel on any of the people she posted about yet having some need for more information from myself and Pug... Well it just doesn't make sense.

I have been incredibly busy the last two weeks starting school and chasing rats around... It's given me enough time to read and keep up but not enough time to post.

I will
unvote ben/DeadRikamaru
. From what it seems, the beginning player (Ben) always plays poorly. But just because he is a poor player doesn't mean I'm going to automatically let his replacement off the hook... I will still have MEOY.

Mirth gets my suspicion currently because of his post asking myself and Pug to just speak up even though he's not suspicious of anyone. And also for just hammering Dead Rikamaru... It seems that all he's trying to do is get people to feel some sort of nervousness in order to pounce.

That's my current read...
DeliciousGoldfish
DeliciousGoldfish
Goon
DeliciousGoldfish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #235 (isolation #7) » Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:36 am

Could you then reiterate who you
do
have a feel on then?

You must have a feel on everyone except for myself and Pug.
DeliciousGoldfish
DeliciousGoldfish
Goon
DeliciousGoldfish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (isolation #8) » Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:49 am

I just did a brief readthrough and well... That whole beginning play by Inhim and ben still leaves a funny taste in my mouth. I know ben is supposed to be this experienced player but as shown by his play not necessarily involving InHim... He's not at all beyond making large obvious mistakes. Quite frankly, no one is.
DeliciousGoldfish
DeliciousGoldfish
Goon
DeliciousGoldfish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (isolation #9) » Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:49 pm

Mirth: I do not feel like one post about a contradiction I felt you made (which I honestly don't believe could be anymore thoroughly explained) is blowing anything out of proportion.

I simply wanted to know why if you didn't have a read on anyone you were wanting only myself and Pug to post more. I asked and received. There were no blowings or proportions anywhere. You weren't voted for or even FOSed... So unscrunch your panties.

Grek: The reason I haven't posted in the last 3 weeks is because I've been busy literally 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with 17 and 18 year old freshmen children who just don't get it. I did let my vote stand on "Ben" because Apo hadn't said anything to provoke an unvote from myself. I think everyone at this point is OMGUSey. I only went that way with Mirth because I do believe that if you say you don't have a read or suspicions then ask only two specific players.... That's odd. Maybe it's only odd to me but it's not like I voted or even FOSed Mirth. I unvoted because DR has done an okay job with their posts and because I had enough people tell me that Ben was just a bad player in every game he partook in. I did say I've got my eye on him though.

Now for homework... BAH!!!
DeliciousGoldfish
DeliciousGoldfish
Goon
DeliciousGoldfish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #253 (isolation #10) » Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:55 pm

I just saw Grek do a PBPA of me right after Mirth pointed at me... Grek didn't have any opinion on myself, did one, and concluded I am scummy...

Could be coincidence, might not me. Just thought I'd point it out.
DeliciousGoldfish
DeliciousGoldfish
Goon
DeliciousGoldfish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (isolation #11) » Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:25 pm

Mirth wrote:I like how you forget to mention that Jex voted for you before I asked you to talk before Grek did a pbp of you. Just thought I'd point that out.
Get your facts straight: Jex FOSed me for lack of participation. She didn't vote for me. She even wrote "Delicious I don't really know what to think of yet. I've played with her in past games and she acts similar to what she is now. I also know that's she's really busy. I've been an RA...the first month sucks :P "

Also: Panties = bad language? That's honestly laughable... :lol:

Mirth is definitely squirming even though I haven't voted or even necessarily pointed any "Fingers Of Suspicion."

The only reason Grek doesn't sit well with me is well, their overall fishy play... And the pbpa doesn't sit well with me because their analysis concluded I was indeed fishy (hehe, pun DEFINITELY intended). That is somewhat OMGUSy but... it's all I've got to go on right now. But the fact that Grek did explain they did a pbpa because there wasn't one for me well... made the whole situation sit a little better with me. Not completely though because let's face it, when someone suspects you and you're not mafia, you tend to get the feeling that they are mafia.
DeliciousGoldfish
DeliciousGoldfish
Goon
DeliciousGoldfish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #294 (isolation #12) » Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:02 am

Oman wrote:
Goldfish wrote: Quite frankly I see this post as a contradiction in itself. Not having a feel on any of the people she posted about yet having some need for more information from myself and Pug... Well it just doesn't make sense.
You know, suspicion and desire for contriubution are not mutually exclusive. This is one of the worst deflections I've EVER seen.
One of the worst eh? I still stand by it. When it's said all in the same breath, it just doesn't stand well with me. AGAIN, did I point any fingers or vote? No. I simply pointed it out. But I sure am getting a lot of crap from Oman, Mirth and Grek for it. Even if it was just something I didn't feel comfortable about.... But as y'all keep hacking it to death... Here's an OMGUSy
FOS
for all 3 of you. So now you can all be pissed and vote for me since I really have FOSed you. (Insert petty sarcasm:twisted: )

Oman: I get worse and worse? You might want to delve into that since you saw it imperative that you vote for me.
DeliciousGoldfish
DeliciousGoldfish
Goon
DeliciousGoldfish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #363 (isolation #13) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:13 pm

Pug's claim definitely doesn't sit well with me. Even before seeing Wikipedia's version of Merlin's role in Shrek, it doesn't sit well with me. But giving an actual name that fits with Shrek is what leads me to believe he may be correct, even if it wasn't a great claim and he hasn't played so well. But on the other hand, he could be Merlin but not the
doctor
per se. He could have taken his role name and twisted his abilities to make him sound more important to the game than he really is.

Oman's swinging around his pressure from person to person until he finds someone who people can get behind on a vote doesn't sit well with me either. He pressured people into-- no, he TRIED to pressure people into voting for me with a "hey guys the deadline soon, let's vote goldfish!" type of deal. And then trying to get into the good graces with other people.... Telling someone over and over again you think they're town isn't a very townie thing. Townies are usually suspicious of everyone around them, never letting someone else trick them into a feeling of ease about another player.

InHim straight up needs to be replaced. While he's been sketch from the beginning, especially his play with Ben, someone else should probably just take over for InHim and try to dig their way out of the grave he's dug.

And right now I can't even scan back to the other pages so... This is my post for now. I'll read some more tomorrow after classes and COE duties... Or later tonite when I continue to decide to procrastinate on my hw and entrance essay.
DeliciousGoldfish
DeliciousGoldfish
Goon
DeliciousGoldfish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #380 (isolation #14) » Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:16 am

Why me? I didn't have anything against Jex. She may have had a vote against me but she, for the most part had defended me. And rightly so.

In fact, I'm sad Jex is dead... She is someone I know in real life and I definitely enjoy playing online mafia with her.

It was a good set-up by the Mafia/SK, whoever killed her, as she was the only one who had a vote on me, someone who was under some suspicion at the end of the day. Yes, I could be playing the WIFOM game but.... Quite frankly, I am not using it now and I tend not to use that ever.
DeliciousGoldfish
DeliciousGoldfish
Goon
DeliciousGoldfish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #455 (isolation #15) » Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:47 pm

So I am currently awaiting an answer from the Mod about a HUGE question...

I won't post until I've received an answer..... So I apologize for not posting rebuttal to these accusations of scumminess.
DeliciousGoldfish
DeliciousGoldfish
Goon
DeliciousGoldfish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #459 (isolation #16) » Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:22 pm

Pug89 wrote:
Why didn't the scum kill Pug? He claimed healer so it doesn't make sense not to kill him unless of course they feel like they can get him lynched pretty easily today. Uh oh, WIFOM!
I think that is the case, especially combined with the fact I was one of the votes on Grek. Why waste a NK on someone you can get lynched the day?
Oman wrote: Now. About the SK. I can clearly see one here. And pugdoc blocked it.

So my question to the claimed doc is: Who did you protect?
I protected Mirth.
I don't think it's likely there's a SK because there were no kills at all N1. It's a possibility, but it seems unlikely both kills would have been blocked N1.

So since I was not roleblocked last night, someone would have protected InHimshallIbe since he, or he as in Glork, is still in this game. Or Glork has abilities that fiend against NKs.

That's right y'all, I am town-aligned Princess Fiona, the vigilante with super cool martial arts moves :-) So now, either I get NKed tonight by the mafia or they keep me around in hopes I vigkill a townie.

I just want to know who decided it was some great idea to protect InHimshallIbe last night.

I really wish we at least had a probable list of players..... or at least "roles" and powers.
DeliciousGoldfish
DeliciousGoldfish
Goon
DeliciousGoldfish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #463 (isolation #17) » Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:58 pm

The Mod is to PM a player when they are roleblocked. I did indeed PM the Mod for this game and was informed that had I been roleblocked I would know about it.

The good part about my claim is that I have claimed the role with Princess Fiona and her martial arts skill and town aligned. A counter-claim right now would mean I might die, but they die the next day and it's a 1 for a 1 which.... is just a lame way to get a game moving. AND it leaves one less player for you guys to "worry" about... well... if you choose to believe me =)

I REALLY would like to hear a lot more about his block of Mirth. Seriously... Why?

I was going with a Lynch a Lurker basis, with his sketchy play in the beginning and refusal to show up and answer the many questions post at him.... and difficult questions too.

He was acting scummily in the beginning. And I go back to my scenario about the odds going towards the players even if they lynch incorrectly the first day. I was willing to risk InHim 1) because of his scummy play, he could become scum and 2) because he disappeared, tapered off, whichever... He was of no use and an extra lynch would set the town up for better odds in the morning.

And I am definitely in agreeance that NO MORE CLAIMS should come out right now. I am already in danger of an NK....

Unless we have two healers like this whole Pug/Mirth/InHim controversy. But my bet is Pug is lying.

My role out isn't too big of a deal... but another role would be a bad idea.
DeliciousGoldfish
DeliciousGoldfish
Goon
DeliciousGoldfish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #495 (isolation #18) » Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:30 am

So EVEN if you think I am not the VIGILANTE, what in god's green earth makes people think Princess Fiona would be mafia aligned???

Those of you asking for me to tell y'all what my role is and does, go back to my claim. It's all in there.

I wasn't blocked because I did NOT receive a PM saying I was roleblocked. Online mafia usually goes that way... And, again, had you read my post, you would see that I had PMed the Mod asking that very question.

And Oman, why the frick do you have a vote on me??? Anti-town much?
DeliciousGoldfish
DeliciousGoldfish
Goon
DeliciousGoldfish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #500 (isolation #19) » Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:04 am

I claimed, as I said, because Pug's claim makes no sense according to my powers.

AND again, I was not roleblocked. I'll say it til I'm black n purple in the face... When roleblocked, the person being roleblocked receives a PM that their actions were roleblocked.
DeliciousGoldfish
DeliciousGoldfish
Goon
DeliciousGoldfish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #502 (isolation #20) » Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:09 am

EBWOP:

I forgot to reiterate in my last post that I PMed the Mod and I was told I would have been made aware of having been roleblocked.
DeliciousGoldfish
DeliciousGoldfish
Goon
DeliciousGoldfish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #503 (isolation #21) » Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:10 am

Why did Pug decide to protect Mirth?

I am REALLLLLY suspecting that we have a Busdriver on our hands.
DeliciousGoldfish
DeliciousGoldfish
Goon
DeliciousGoldfish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #505 (isolation #22) » Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:23 am

Mirth also wasn't exactly a likely target for the mafia. Maybe Pug is just a really crappy doctor?
DeliciousGoldfish
DeliciousGoldfish
Goon
DeliciousGoldfish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #508 (isolation #23) » Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:32 am

Mirth even said they don't understand why Pug chose them. I don't know... Something is amiss and my gut is telling me that Pug is.... something... I don't know. Lynching a claimed doctor doesn't seem smart either though... BAH!

I don't know. I still can't believe the Masons frikkin' came out. I claimed because I couldn't for the life of me figure out how InHim (the lurky non-useful player) survived the night. Now we understand we have some sort of busdriver and they can REALLY screw with night actions.
DeliciousGoldfish
DeliciousGoldfish
Goon
DeliciousGoldfish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #572 (isolation #24) » Thu Sep 20, 2007 11:38 am

I still don't see how I am this giant target.

No one has counter-claimed being Fiona. Fiona... Well... How could she be mafia? And how could I be lying about being 'Fiona' when Fiona is one of the main characters, along with Shrek?

With that, Oman looks terribly desperate.

Pug still looks suspicous. Merlin... I don't know, I think he's a whacko doctor or mafia. I never saw Shrek 3, but seriously, what Jex wrote from wikipedia about Merlin and his tendency to have his plans backfire... I don't know what to think.

As for the people who haven't claimed (Oman whom I already addressed, and Faerie)... They look very suspicious in my eyes as most claims at this point are very valid... But only because I'm guessing the Mod used the
main
characters in the game.
DeliciousGoldfish
DeliciousGoldfish
Goon
DeliciousGoldfish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #599 (isolation #25) » Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:39 pm

Faerie, as well as others have had the luxury of other claims. Oman, second to last, also had a good shot at claiming. I'm not saying the last two are confirmed scum, because it is very likely that someone else up the list of claims is scum. But we definitely need to be wary of this last claim... Especially since it has taken so frikkin' long for them to post. Unless I am just antsy...
DeliciousGoldfish
DeliciousGoldfish
Goon
DeliciousGoldfish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #629 (isolation #26) » Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:25 am

Mirth: Just watch Ron Howard's 'A Beautiful Mind' starring Russel Crowe for a great depiction of Nash's equilibrium theorem. =)

I honestly am 50/50 on either Pug or Oman or both being scum right now...

Though Faerie, having waited soooooooo late to claim looks scummy to me as well. Again, I'm not saying someone who claimed earlier **cough**Pug**cough** wouldn't be scum.

I do agree with Zindaras' night action plan. As I am not an SK as some think I could possibly be, and using my vig kills while we're in such a role-claim bind wouldn't be smart, making it difficult for the mafia to hit would be good. HOWEVER, we still don't know which "docs" are just mafia. If we put protections by/for people in the wrong spots, we have a mafia connection, they let the other know who they are or aren't protecting, and we end up with a definite kill, and a big gap in our plan/strategy... Does that even make sense??? :o/
DeliciousGoldfish
DeliciousGoldfish
Goon
DeliciousGoldfish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #653 (isolation #27) » Mon Sep 24, 2007 10:15 am

The biggest difference I am noticing right now is that Oman just keeps posting and posting and posting the same thing over and over again. At least in my eyes, I don't see much difference from post to post.

And pug seems to go mia for days at a time....

But which is scummier?

At least we have it down to two in most peoples' eyes... Pug and/or Oman is scum and they will be lynched. I don't have a preference right now... I'll do another reread eventually... This week is midterms and whatnot and I'm flying home next weekend so life's hectic... I'll try to get it done while procrastinating my readings and studying.
DeliciousGoldfish
DeliciousGoldfish
Goon
DeliciousGoldfish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #723 (isolation #28) » Tue Oct 02, 2007 3:00 pm

Oman, it basically doesn't matter... because I'm relatively sure you are going to be today's lynch. Unless I TOTALLY missed something HUGE way back when. Which could be possible...
DeliciousGoldfish
DeliciousGoldfish
Goon
DeliciousGoldfish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #759 (isolation #29) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:44 pm

For me, masons are NOT always confirmed... They could both be mafia and confirming each other.

Not
both
as far as I remember were "confirmed" by an investigator, and either a crazy investigator or godfather could be involved in that. Just one... then the other reciprocates the confirm onto their scumbuddy.

Having people confirm what they're doing at night lets the mafia influence night actions... That makes me nervous. I was always told not to say who I'm saving, investigating or vigging, because then the mafia can act accordingly.
DeliciousGoldfish
DeliciousGoldfish
Goon
DeliciousGoldfish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #782 (isolation #30) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:54 am

I thought I was voting for Oman.... so...

Unvote, Vote: Oman

That's the hammer... see ya en la mañana!

Pug protecting anyone is ludacris. He hasn't been awhile for awhile.........

Let's put this into night...

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”