pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:50 am

Post by pisskop »

The situation came to a head at a sitewide meeting in the Biodome's rec hall. Those who could not be convinced to attend of their own free will were encouraged through other means. Didn't they realize? People were dying and nobody knew why. It was only a matter of time before irreparable damage was done to the facility and the experiement.

Votecount 2.04

Dragonspawn
- (4) Radiant Cowbells, Bulbazoor, garmr, duppin
BlueBloodedToffee
- (4) FA_Q2, TheDominator37, Kop, Keysor Söze
Bulbazoor
- (1) Dragonspawn
Keysoe Söze
- (1) BlueBloodedToffee
kitty Galore
- (1) davesaz
Aeronaut
- (1) Bulbazoor

Not Voting:
Boonskiies, Sword Master, Aeronaut, Kitty Galore, TheCow, Keysor Söze, Shazam,

With 17 alive it takes 9 to lynch.
Deadline is 17AUG15, (expired on 2015-08-17 12:00:00)

Sword Master will be replaced today if he does not respond by 4pm forum time.
TheCow is V/LA until 09AUG15
Last edited by pisskop on Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:15 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

In post 515, Garmr wrote:Like after day 1 I was going to vote aero at the start of the day but changed my mind after anaylising the night actions..

Why was you planning on voting Aero? What about the night actions made you change your mind?

In post 520, FA_Q2 wrote:
Pushing so hard for PB to L-1 looks VERY suspicious now that there is a hidden vote in play. Not thinking for yourself and sheeping a dead players votes looks scummy as well. Then pushing key because he is posting relevant information (while ignoring the analysis he has been posting thus far) is also scummy as hell.

OK, same question for you as Keyser (which he dodged) - why is the pusher of the wagon scummier than the people who joined it? Also, your assertion that I'm scum because of the hidden vote is only valid on the basis that, well, I'm scum and knew about the vote. So I'm already scum before you have done any 'analysis'.

Why is sheeping dead players scummy? Why is sheeping dead players scummier than the amount of people who sheeped me onto the PB wagon (you were one of those people)? Again, did Mykonian provide my reasons for why Keyser is scum or did I provide them? Because if I provided them (and I did) then this point is no longer valid.

Why is pushing Keyser scummy? If you disagree with my reasoning, that's fine, but pushing someone who you're town reading does not make me scum.

In post 522, Shazam wrote:Guys, if you think this extra vote is a scum PR, then surely you think it's too powerful to be unlimited uses. And if it has limited uses, why would they use it D1? The only good answer I can think of is that they wanted to make sure that one of their own did not get lynched.
VOTE: dragonspawn
This makes sense anyway. Given the pushing of the counterwagon to dragon's by so many people, it's likely scum joined in on that. BBT would be a strong possibility for a dragon partner, but I'm more confident in dragon being scum.

Bad reasoning. Dragon was in no danger of being lynched and if you think it has limited uses then D1 is surely a complete waste of the ability?

In post 524, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: Dragonspawn

I like this.

Your voting has been truly awful this game. I'm not even joking. Why aren't you scum hunting?

In post 527, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'll gladly vote BBT.

I've noted his habit of voting people who try to push his partners in his scum games in the past.

plus his massive chainsawing of all DS voters.

Please, meta me more. PLEASE!

Secondly, can you quote my chainsawing please?

In post 544, Bulbazoor wrote:VOTE: dragon
:evil:

Bulba, where did your suspicion of Keyser go? You seemed pretty set on it in your first post. Also, why are you voting Dragon?
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:15 am

LOOK AT THE SCUM ON MY WAGON!

LOOK AT THEM!

FILTHY. ABSOLUTELY FILTHY.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:16 am

100% there are already two scum on my wagon.

I'd bet my life on it.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:23 am

The extra kill only intensifies this.

Almost forgot this. Only one extra kill huh, FA?

We're in multi-ball ladies and gentleman. FA was clearly expecting two kills; not three.

VOTE: FA
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:23 am

I think we're looking at a 15:3:3 set-up.
TheDominator37
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:27 am

Post by TheDominator37 »

In post 777, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:LOOK AT THE SCUM ON MY WAGON!

LOOK AT THEM!

Omgus much?

Plz don't do what you did to dragon to me.
TheDominator37
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:29 am

Post by TheDominator37 »

In post 779, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
The extra kill only intensifies this.

Almost forgot this. Only one extra kill huh, FA?

We're in multi-ball ladies and gentleman. FA was clearly expecting two kills; not three.

VOTE: FA

I thought you said you weren't moving your keyser vote. And I'm still waiting for explainations on your reads
TheDominator37
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:30 am

Post by TheDominator37 »

In post 777, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:LOOK AT THE SCUM ON MY WAGON!

LOOK AT THEM!

In post 778, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:100% there are already two scum on my wagon.

I'd bet my life on it.

So your being bussed? Interesting
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:35 am

In post 562, Keyser Söze wrote:UNVOTE: Bulbazoor

I don't get it.
In post 575, Garmr wrote:VOTE: dragonspawn

ok rc

Another bad vote from Garmr. Dragon's posting on p23 is pretty fucking town.
In post 598, Bulbazoor wrote:I am leaning scum on aeronaut.

Why?
TheDominator37
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:37 am

Post by TheDominator37 »

Just stop it bbt. You have been caught. This is checkmate. Tic-Tac-Toe. Fatality. Bingo. Uno. Straight Flush. Whatever game you play this is the end.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:59 am

In post 620, Keyser Söze wrote:
Finger of suspicion: BlueBloodedToffee

Reasons:
- very quick to push mykonian's two scum-reads (duppin, Keyser Söze) coming into D2, without adding arguments of his own
- pushing Prolapsed Brain's wagon to L-1 (did he scum-read Prolapsed Brain? Did he want a roleclaim or defence from Prolapsed Brain, or did he just want PB at L-1?)
- I read his sarcastic/undermining/negative reactions to my posts not only anti-town, but scummy.
- BlueBloodedToffee's response to players putting focus on him is to scum-read them (Keyser Söze/Radiant Cowbells) very defensive play.
- no attempt to read my posts as coming from a townie, only scum 'trying hard to play the role of Helpful Townie'.

I want to make sure I am not mistaking BlueBloodedToffee's bad attitude on D2 as scum-aligned behaviour.

1) I have very much added my own thoughts on why I thought you were scum. There is nothing scummy about sheeping a confirmed town who scum felt was enough of a threat that they had to kill him N1.

2) Why is pushing a wagon scummier than the people who joined it?

3) You're reading things that are not alignment indicative as scummy

4) I am defensive, you're right. Why is being defensive scummy?

5) Are you saying I have scum read you all game? Because otherwise, that would mean I have seen your posts as coming from town at some point.

In post 634, TheDominator37 wrote:
VOTE: bbt every game I will RVS you

I know. You seem determined to lynch me for some reason.

In post 635, TheDominator37 wrote:I have played with BBT a couple times when he was town and this is not like him. He normally stops these kind of things

Are you sure? Because I'm pretty sure in your first newbie game I ran up a wagon...and it was on you! Can you show me a game where I stop early game wagons please? I'm pretty sure ANYBODY who has played with me before will say this is false.

In post 637, Keyser Söze wrote:@Boonskiies and BlueBloodedToffee - you have mentioned before that your town/scum reads of eachother are usually very accurate.

What are your current reads of eachother?

I didn't even remember Boon was in this game. Null.

In post 646, TheDominator37 wrote:And also you voted up a dragon wagon based on him being defensive. Atop being such a hypocrite.

Can you show me where I voted Dragon for being defensive please?
TheDominator37
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:05 am

Post by TheDominator37 »

... You literally just accused everyone on you to be scum
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:13 am

In post 662, Kop wrote:VOTE: BlueBloodedToffee

From what I have seen, don't like his posts.

Need a full catch up, but he is what caught my eye reading through.

You're kidding. You have got to be kidding. Is this guy for real?

That's your only comment? After a whole DP, that's all you bring to the table? Wow.

In post 683, TheDominator37 wrote:I'm pretty confident bbt is mafia. I can provide proof later but it is midnight rn. Do it this morning

Looking forward to this.

In post 697, TheDominator37 wrote:
Ok so after these quotes there is no way you could possibly think that bbt has town intentions. He is insulting people off of not voting on the wagon he supports the most at the moment(1). He has shown no signs of scum hinting at all just randomly pointing his finger and insulting people not voting for him.(2) Here he says he makes reads and them follows up with absolutely nothing. No explainations absolutely nothing (3). Remember the giant push on the RVS wagon on dragon? He says that wagons like that are good for scum reading but he hasn't posted any results from this as well as explaining his 180 turn on his read on dragon (4). All of this combined gives me absolutely no reasons to let him live today. And even if you don't think he is scum he should be a candidate for A policy lynch.(5)

1) I insulted nobody. It was a tongue-in-cheek comment. Even if I did, how is that scummy?

2) I insulted nobody (quote me insulting people). Saying I'm not scum hunting is a flat out lie.

3) What is this in reference to?

4) I have explained both my read on Dragon and I scum hunted from his wagon. Tell me Dom, where did my scum read on PB originate from?

5) You're desperate to lynch me. Reeks of scum.
TheDominator37
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:34 am

Post by TheDominator37 »

In post 788, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 662, Kop wrote:VOTE: BlueBloodedToffee

From what I have seen, don't like his posts.

Need a full catch up, but he is what caught my eye reading through.

You're kidding. You have got to be kidding. Is this guy for real?

That's your only comment? After a whole DP, that's all you bring to the table? Wow.

In post 683, TheDominator37 wrote:I'm pretty confident bbt is mafia. I can provide proof later but it is midnight rn. Do it this morning

Looking forward to this.

In post 697, TheDominator37 wrote:
Ok so after these quotes there is no way you could possibly think that bbt has town intentions. He is insulting people off of not voting on the wagon he supports the most at the moment(1). He has shown no signs of scum hinting at all just randomly pointing his finger and insulting people not voting for him.(2) Here he says he makes reads and them follows up with absolutely nothing. No explainations absolutely nothing (3). Remember the giant push on the RVS wagon on dragon? He says that wagons like that are good for scum reading but he hasn't posted any results from this as well as explaining his 180 turn on his read on dragon (4). All of this combined gives me absolutely no reasons to let him live today. And even if you don't think he is scum he should be a candidate for A policy lynch.(5)

1) I insulted nobody. It was a tongue-in-cheek comment. Even if I did, how is that scummy?

2) I insulted nobody (quote me insulting people). Saying I'm not scum hunting is a flat out lie.

3) What is this in reference to?

4) I have explained both my read on Dragon and I scum hunted from his wagon. Tell me Dom, where did my scum read on PB originate from?

5) You're desperate to lynch me. Reeks of scum.

1. That would either be newb null or scum. And I don't think you are a newb. And also you could provide reasons not just "vote dragon or you're a shame".
2. If it isn't then tell me who is scum. ALONG WOTH REASONS TO IT.
3. Just in general
4. From the soft read on dragon and look how that turned out. I wish I was there day one to stop the PB wagon and the dragon wagon
TheDominator37
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:35 am

Post by TheDominator37 »

5. Ok. Sure I'm very intent on lynching you but when you are scum how does that make me scum? Are you accusing me of bussing you?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:38 am

In post 700, Bulbazoor wrote:Yeah, that is my case on him too. I would love meta. I have only seen him hosting.

Who is this about Bulba?

In post 710, Shazam wrote:I agree with the cases on BBT, but as people have already discussed, there is a strong connection between him and dragonspawn. Since I find dragon scummier, I'd prefer to lynch him first and work from there. But you can consider me a potential vote for BBT.

What is the connection between myself and Dragon? What parts of the cases on me do you agree with?

In post 712, TheDominator37 wrote:I greatly despise this dragon wagon

You despise it so much that you're doing absolutely nothing about it? Good job.

In post 725, Boonskiies wrote:
true dat.

What are you doing Boon?

In post 736, Keyser Söze wrote:[Valid point - my playstyle is very much try-hard townie. I invest all my energies into scum-hunting, and make sure I post my feelings/thoughts on events - so that people have an optimum of information on me, incase I am killed.]

Out of curiosity; what does your scum game look like?

In post 736, Keyser Söze wrote:[I agree with this - this behaviour is very alarming. BlueBloodedToffee has been confident in pushing wagons (with no reasons) but has repeatedly found it difficult to present his own detailed scum-read cases, instead, resorting to pushing/sheeping scum-reads of dead townies -
I view this as scummy
. His behaviour has demonstrated an anti-town attitude.]

If I was confident to push wagons D1; why would I not continue to do so D2?

In post 737, Keyser Söze wrote:
This is quite a jump from earlier (please explain this shift in read)

I'm very back and forth on you. I've now decided that I'll lynch you if you live past D3.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:42 am

I'm caught up.

Willing to lynch; Dom, FA, RC, Garmr and Dave Today.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:44 am

Forgot Bulba and Kop; will lynch those as well.

Both Dragon's and my own wagon are full of scum.
TheDominator37
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:49 am

Post by TheDominator37 »

Yup there are 8 scum
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:50 am

Yeah, that's EXACTLY what I meant.
Shazam
Shazam
Goon
Shazam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:51 am

Post by Shazam »

In post 207, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:You don't think I have provided reasons for my reversal of read on Dragon?

Also, a read and a vote onto a wagon are two different things. PB went against the wagon, stating he was ignoring it and I should feel bad for pushing it. Then he joins the wagon I'm pushing and doesn't explain the reversal in his read.

I explained the reversal. PB did not explain his reversal. There is a huge difference in both of our actions.

Can you vote PB now?

In re-reading this game, this was the post that stuck out to me. First of all, it seems factually incorrect, since he did not explain his reversal in any way that I consider actually explanatory. But more importantly, look at the attitude that is present in this post (credit to Dom for starting me on this thought process). It's almost as if he wants to justify the lynch because someone else isn't working as hard as he is to conceal his identity. BBT did something scummy and tried to explain it away, but LOOK THIS GUY OVER HERE DIDN'T EVEN EXPLAIN HIS, LYNCH HIM INSTEAD. I did not like the PB lynch from the start, and this is the scummiest reason for voting him that I've seen.

Add to this what I said in post 234, and...

VOTE: BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:54 am

In post 179, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 134, dragonspawn wrote:
So I have to ask you this, why do you feel the need to construct straw men to attack? In fact, why are you attacking in the first place? Your pushing the wagon pretty hard for someone who isn't voting for it.

You're pushing my wagon at the same time as questioning those on the wagon not voting for any of us. Who exactly are you scum reading? Because right now it looks like you are trying to look like you are scum hunting without actually putting your money where your mouth is

This is good.

In post 186, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
I think Dragon is town. I think he is starting to analyze his wagon and the people pushing it. I am liking his recent posting.

From a VERY QUICK skim of my ISO.
TheDominator37
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:55 am

Post by TheDominator37 »

In post 795, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Yeah, that's EXACTLY what I meant.

And yet you said we are looking at a 15:3:3
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:56 am

795 was sarcasm.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”