NY 188: Delicious Mafia II (Post-game chatter)

T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2525 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:18 pm

Post by T S O »

I'm going to bed. Can we start agreeing on a vig target so texcat and ika have less mud to throw at me? Thanks.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2526 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:18 pm

Post by T S O »

For the record, personal preference is definitely tex.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2527 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:20 pm

Post by Ozgin »

Texcat - Sorry for the brevity, and ill point to it better in a minute, but TSO gave me the answers (if not a reason for me to infer his answer) to my questions.

I'm still a little torn, to be honest. I don't like the red wagon or push, but I think leashing TSO is better than killing him
If I'm modding your game, I'm sorry in advance. <3
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2528 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:21 pm

Post by texcat »

In post 2494, Annadog40 wrote:
In post 2483, texcat wrote:It gives you a little happy feeling of "oh, we lynched the SK" before scum massacre you again tonight

How is one night kill a massacre?

In post 2495, T S O wrote:I wrote that, not texcat. And yeah, I was letting the three nightkills last night cloud my judgement.

Exactly, Anna. That was the scum slip. Why exactly do you think that TSO is SK and not scum?

And PEDIT: Correct play, my ass. I love the way TSO is sucking up to the uncommitted voters.
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2529 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:23 pm

Post by Shinobi »

Fwiw, I CAN be swayed into letting TSO live for science but I need to know that he's not going to shoot people I don't want him to shoot.
Like this whole texcat thing is making me quite unhappy.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2530 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:24 pm

Post by ika »

OMG FUCKING VOTE TSO THE FACT WE HAVE A FUCKING VIG MEANS WE DONT NEED HIS FUCKING ASS

HOW HARD IS IT TO GET TO PEOPLE?

PEDIT: NO HE FUCKING DIES SHUT UP ABOUT LETTING HIM LIVE
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2531 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:30 pm

Post by Shinobi »

In post 2530, ika wrote:OMG FUCKING VOTE TSO THE FACT WE HAVE A FUCKING VIG MEANS WE DONT NEED HIS FUCKING ASS

I'm not really of the mind to think it's a smart play.
I still think it's a bad play and that lynching him is optimal.

I'm just tossing the idea around in my head because, frankly, I've only leashed a serial killer in SC2mafia and that was on a much smaller scale.
I'm curious to see what happens because we never, EVER run serial killers on my home site and MS has them in like every other game or something.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2532 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:32 pm

Post by ika »

In post 2531, Shinobi wrote:
In post 2530, ika wrote:OMG FUCKING VOTE TSO THE FACT WE HAVE A FUCKING VIG MEANS WE DONT NEED HIS FUCKING ASS

I'm not really of the mind to think it's a smart play.
I still think it's a bad play and that lynching him is optimal.

I'm just tossing the idea around in my head because, frankly, I've only leashed a serial killer in SC2mafia and that was on a much smaller scale.
I'm curious to see what happens because we never, EVER run serial killers on my home site and MS has them in like every other game or something.

ok no, your talking to someon now who has not only played 1000s of sc2 mafai games but sits on that site as well and as well as hositng a game on that site so full stop, this is not sc2 this is fm mafia.

so dont even try to relate that imballance to ballence here.

if you would liek to talk sc2 mafia mod games i can talk but otherwise its nto the same

(remind em to pm you post gaem about sc2)
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2533 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:32 pm

Post by texcat »

OMG. The problem is that TSO is NOT a SK. He's scum. IKA has just about proved it.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2534 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:37 pm

Post by ika »

im also going as far as to say to you shinobi that i have also benn a staff on site and seen the shit that goes on in games and know sevral of not only mods but admins as well so trying to aruge a SC2mafia game is moot with me

you never fucking leash unless its abolutlye needed. an sk when its not lylo/mlyo is always in best option.

worst case he ends up killing more towns
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2535 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:40 pm

Post by ika »

here shinobi let me push it even further in sc2 terms hes might not even be an sk he could be triad
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2536 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:41 pm

Post by Shinobi »

Yeah. Probably.
/shrug

I'm still curious but the smart play is to just lynch him.
SPEAKING OF WHICH, someone explain the red wagon to me and why we're jumping on that over the TSO wagon, which I've asked like 50 times now.

Pedit: Oh god don't even get me started on Triad.
Mahonster
Mahonster
Goon
Mahonster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2537 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:04 pm

Post by Mahonster »

You know what else has been asked like 50 times? The scum read of me.

Also, don't vig me. If a town player kills me tonight then I hope you come back and look at this post because I told you.

Plus aren't we missing the even night vig? So no town does not have a vig every night if TSO is lynched.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2538 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:06 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 2403, ika wrote:check SW

In post 2456, ika wrote:
like i said check SW

@Firebringer-Do it please. I'd love to be conftown. Especially since I'm going to be busy for awhile now. I can just be lazy for the rest of the time I have in this game and I don't have to think about this shit anymore.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2539 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:25 pm

Post by ika »

In post 2536, Shinobi wrote:Yeah. Probably.
/shrug

SPEAKING OF WHICH, someone explain the red wagon to me and why we're jumping on that over the TSO wagon, which I've asked like 50 times now.

cursiou about what?

as for triad they added that cus 2 mafia teams was a concpet thatbwas talked about for a long time
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2540 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:30 pm

Post by Shinobi »

In post 2537, Mahonster wrote:You know what else has been asked like 50 times? The scum read of me.

Also, don't vig me. If a town player kills me tonight then I hope you come back and look at this post because I told you.

Plus aren't we missing the even night vig? So no town does not have a vig every night if TSO is lynched.

iirc it's because you keep talking about stuff like neighborhoods and who's in them rather than talking about suspects.
It's the best way to look like you're contributing without actually contributing.
If that's not what other people are thinking then I, too, would like to know.

In post 2539, ika wrote:
In post 2536, Shinobi wrote:Yeah. Probably.
/shrug

cursiou about what?

as for triad they added that cus 2 mafia teams was a concpet thatbwas talked about for a long time

How leashing a serial killer works outside of SC2mafia.
It's the only reason I haven't herded everyone onto a TSO lynch yet. I kind of want to see what happens.
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2541 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:35 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

It's hard to take ika seriously when I can't read his posts :/
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2542 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:03 pm

Post by ika »

In post 2540, Shinobi wrote:How leashing a serial killer works outside of SC2mafia.
It's the only reason I haven't herded everyone onto a TSO lynch yet. I kind of want to see what happens.

in this game alone? lynch it with fire
in general? i would only consider leashing if we were in mylo/lylo where sk was the only chance of us winning.

i mean its not even something thats should be debated, we have anohter vig in the game with 3 death (uless we are in sk/WW/Maf)

but this is not a depabe thign. you should be convinceing ppl
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2543 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:39 pm

Post by Firebringer »

I still think TSO should be lynched. Not sure who else would be a better lynch anyways:
I am V/LA till Friday site wide,
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2544 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:29 am

Post by T S O »

In post 2527, Ozgin wrote:I'm still a little torn, to be honest. I don't like the red wagon or push, but I think leashing TSO is better than killing him

Then you have to vote Red, because it's literally him or me.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2545 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:30 am

Post by T S O »

In post 2543, Firebringer wrote:I still think TSO should be lynched. Not sure who else would be a better lynch anyways:
I am V/LA till Friday site wide,

Thank you for blatantly not reading the game, Firebringer.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2546 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:31 am

Post by T S O »

Using the Cop on SW has to be the worst idea I've ever fucking heard. I can provide you with a simple test: if SilverWolf is in LyLo in this game, she's scum. If scum have shot her dead before that, then she's not.

What a terrible idea.
-Marquis
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #2547 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:44 am

Post by Annadog40 »

In post 2546, T S O wrote:SilverWolf is in LyLo in this game, she's scum. If scum have shot her dead before that, then she's not.

Couldn't scum keep her alive for that very reason?
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #2548 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:06 am

Post by Annadog40 »

So ika, since T S O isn't being lynched right now, any other scum reads you have?
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2549 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:09 am

Post by T S O »

Any other reads at all is probably a more pertinent question.
-Marquis

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”