Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1975 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:16 am

Post by Titus »

OK I am at about 75% certainty on this VCA pool for the red team. I expect a blue flip or two in there as well but I don't want to say that is the pool for them yet.

One of Duppin/Garmr (early dragon wagons).
Kitty
Aero
Boonskiies
Hermit
BBT
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1976 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:17 am

Post by Titus »

*blue is abstract thought. I am not saying there is a team that is blue.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1977 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:36 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Wait, what's a blue?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1978 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:37 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Like a PR?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1979 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:40 am

Post by Titus »

No. We are supposing multiball. Blue is shorthand for the team red would need a cop for.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1980 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:46 am

Post by Aeronaut »

.... ok
2023 W/L | 1-0
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1981 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:57 am

Post by Kitty Galore »

Lol-Boon -been trying to get him to post all game.
and there is Titus, but I'm feeling an eensy weensy bit better about her.

I am going to try to find time to refresh, re-read, and do another read list.

BBT had my vote till he claimed, but I haven't been sure about the claim (especially now) and unvoted basically because most, if not everyone else, did.

I didn't like that you were ignoring me, so I may want to address that again. I'm just not sure my questions I put to you still apply.
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1982 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:04 am

Post by Kitty Galore »

Those are just the ones that immediately come to mind though, hence the refresh.
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1983 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:18 am

Post by Aeronaut »

When did I ignore you?

Also, did you suddenly start town reading me as soon as I unvoted you? Because that seems a bit convenient to me.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1984 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:53 am

Post by Kitty Galore »

No, I unvoted you because you looked critically at why you were voting me. Also, asking other players questions. And because you might have been put at L-1, which I didn't realize when I voted you. I thought about it and decided someone else could put you that close to a lynch, but me personally, I wanted to hear more from you.
vettrock
vettrock
Mafia Scum
vettrock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1985 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:00 am

Post by vettrock »

Votecount 4.03

Aeronaut
- (4) BlueBloodedToffee, Titus, Firebringer, St Constantine the Hermit
Kitty Galore
- (2) garmr, , Boonskies

Not Voting:
Kitty Galore, Keyser Söze, duppin, FA_Q2, Ankamius, Aeronaut, Kitty Galore

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch.
Deadline is 09SEP15, (expired on 2015-09-09 14:00:00)

Keysor Soze is V/LA until 31AUG15
Titus is V/LA until 8/30/15
My "Get to Know a Scummer" thread is here.
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1986 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:07 am

Post by Kitty Galore »

Spoiler: fix
In post 708, Kitty Galore wrote:
In post 45, Aeronaut wrote:yea.

VOTE: Dragon

In post 46, Aeronaut wrote:Clearly scum.

So I was supposed to think this was a serious vote?

In post 60, Aeronaut wrote:
In post 39, dragonspawn wrote:So he omgus and you vote for me? And you guys don't offer any reasoning. Interesting. I'll have to make a note of that for later.

This ^ is what bothers me. A few votes into an RVS wagon and he's already guarded in this post.

So it's a serious vote for me. And it should be for you too.

OK, I missed this, so it IS serious. Why is this "being guarded"? It seems to me like he is just taking note of the behavior for later, not that he took it seriously as being against him at this time. I can see it looks defensive, but again, it feels like basic DS to me.

@Aeronaut- What is "clearly scum" about that post?

In post 94, Aeronaut wrote:
In post 82, dragonspawn wrote:Saying omgus is defensive?

No, not really.

In post 83, Annadog40 wrote:I thought about it and I shall make that wagon on that good old dragonspawn a little bigger (Too much rhymes FTW)

VOTE: dragonspawn

So, you were happy with your RVS like two posts before this. What makes you change your mind?

In post 85, TheCow wrote:
In post 33, dragonspawn wrote:VOTE: sword master

Anyone who is called master has to be evil

In post 35, Sword Master wrote:

VOTE: Dragonspawn
Anyone who is called spawn is evil!
Confirm

I mean, I don't even think it was OMGUS, more like "you too". Though it wasn't saying OMGUS that the bandwagoners are latching onto, but the post after:
In post 39, dragonspawn wrote:So he omgus and you vote for me? And you guys don't offer any reasoning. Interesting. I'll have to make a note of that for later.

The tone isn't really that defensive -- it actually sounds fairly relaxed -- though the meaning behind it is, in the end, defensive. At least, that's what it looks like, I think.

If my understanding of what OMGUS may or may not mean is incorrect, please, someone correct me.

It's not about the OMGUS mention at all, it's the post where he's like "Oh you're voting me and not providing reasoning in RVS? Better put that in my notes TSK TSK!"

In post 86, dragonspawn wrote:
Garmr is probably town. If he was scum hr would probably be bussing his partners right now.

What?

In post 89, dragonspawn wrote:
In post 84, Garmr wrote:Defensive is your reaction to multiple RVs votes on yourself

Btw how can you make me being defensive the justification for your vote if you vote for me before the post that is supposedly defensive?

I mean it could be his justification for KEEPING his vote on you, but at the same time this is an interesting point.

I liked what the cow said about the DS thing.

@ Aero- concerning the bolded above, How is that alignment indicative? Is it lynch worthy?

I just didn't think any of the things DS did were lynch worthy, from my knowledge of him. I am a noob though, so what do I know?

This is the biggest game I have played, it is daunting. I have kept up with reading, but not able to post when I want to, this is why I am going back over stuff from the beginning.

In post 876, Kitty Galore wrote:I have posted questions and just got one of them answered, thanks Bulba. I only asked since you seemed ultra defensive, but were calling defensiveness scummy.

Aero, whare are ya?

I didn't vote at all, secret or otherwise. I came back to vote and all of a sudden it is night, as I explained before. I know nothing of any hidden mechanics.

I realize I have been coasting, yeah I am playing the newbie card, but I am, so there is that.

Here is a bare read list.

RC-null
Boonskies- lean scum
Swordmaster/Titus- lean scum
Aeronaut- lean scum
Bulbazoor- lean town
Kop- lean scum
dragonspawn- did lean town- more null
FA_Q2 -lean scum
Shazam- lean town
TheDominator37 Bellaphant- lean town
Garmr -lean scum
TheCow lean scum
davesaz -null
duppin - lean town
Keyser Söze -lean town
BlueBloodedToffee -lean scum

I think a BBT lynch would answer a lot of questions. I think he is scum, and in the slim chance he is town, it will give us more direction. He has had a good amount of interactions with other players, not me so much. I have a feeling that is about to change.

VOTE: BBT

In post 1466, Kitty Galore wrote:Not big on Boon, and where's Aero? I need to re read Dave and Garmr.

I don't believe you ever responded to my questions or asking about you.

Fixed to save the spaces
Last edited by pisskop on Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1987 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:09 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Alright, I'll take a look there I guess.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1988 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:10 am

Post by Kitty Galore »

Pisskop: will you please fix my post above, I was trying to hide those big quotes. So you could click a button and see it.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1989 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:28 am

Post by duppin »

In post 1946, Aeronaut wrote:Boonskiies
Firebringer
FA_Q2
Saint Constantine the Hermit
Ankamius

You said that these people are mysteries to you, yet I get the impression you are scum reading Firebringer based on your interaction with BBT.
Are you scumreading all of them?
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1990 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:42 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Spoiler: @Kitty
In post 60, Aeronaut wrote:

This ^ is what bothers me. A few votes into an RVS wagon and he's already guarded in this post.

So it's a serious vote for me. And it should be for you too.

OK, I missed this, so it IS serious. Why is this "being guarded"? It seems to me like he is just taking note of the behavior for later, not that he took it seriously as being against him at this time. I can see it looks defensive, but again, it feels like basic DS to me.

@Aeronaut- What is "clearly scum" about that post?

The real thing that struck me as being out of place in that post was definitely the "I'll make note of that for later" comment. It's casting doubt on a player without actually taking a stand on it. That kind of thing really pings for me usually. It also seems like he's overly critical at someone not offerring reasoning for voting him at a time in the game that was basically still RVS. It's an awkward, out of place post, which is usually the kind of post scum makes while trying to fit in.

In post 94, Aeronaut wrote:
In post 82, dragonspawn wrote:Saying omgus is defensive?

No, not really.

In post 83, Annadog40 wrote:I thought about it and I shall make that wagon on that good old dragonspawn a little bigger (Too much rhymes FTW)

VOTE: dragonspawn

So, you were happy with your RVS like two posts before this. What makes you change your mind?

In post 85, TheCow wrote:

In post 35, Sword Master wrote:

VOTE: Dragonspawn
Anyone who is called spawn is evil!
Confirm

I mean, I don't even think it was OMGUS, more like "you too". Though it wasn't saying OMGUS that the bandwagoners are latching onto, but the post after:

The tone isn't really that defensive -- it actually sounds fairly relaxed -- though the meaning behind it is, in the end, defensive. At least, that's what it looks like, I think.

If my understanding of what OMGUS may or may not mean is incorrect, please, someone correct me.

It's not about the OMGUS mention at all, it's the post where he's like "Oh you're voting me and not providing reasoning in RVS? Better put that in my notes TSK TSK!"

In post 86, dragonspawn wrote:
Garmr is probably town. If he was scum hr would probably be bussing his partners right now.

What?

In post 89, dragonspawn wrote:
In post 84, Garmr wrote:Defensive is your reaction to multiple RVs votes on yourself

Btw how can you make me being defensive the justification for your vote if you vote for me before the post that is supposedly defensive?

I mean it could be his justification for KEEPING his vote on you, but at the same time this is an interesting point.

I liked what the cow said about the DS thing.

@ Aero- concerning the bolded above, How is that alignment indicative? Is it lynch worthy?

Yea, I feel like those things could be alignment indicative, for what I've stated above. Having said that, I don't see a world where I would have lynched him over
just that post
. Sometimes I use my vote for pressuring players instead of just who I think needs to be lynched.

Aero, whare are ya?

Right here.

I mean they're questions about Dragon who's dead now, but since you're asking about my reasoning for the things I did, It's still relevant, I suppose. There were some interesting things in those posts actually that I want to address, so I'll get back to you on that.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1991 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:46 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 1989, duppin wrote:
In post 1946, Aeronaut wrote:Boonskiies
Firebringer
FA_Q2
Saint Constantine the Hermit
Ankamius

You said that these people are mysteries to you, yet I get the impression you are scum reading Firebringer based on your interaction with BBT.
Are you scumreading all of them?

No, I don't think they're all scum. I have a slight townread on Boon and Fa, and a slight scumread on Firebringer regarding that interaction from Day 3. SCtH and Ank I have literally no idea, especially SCtH who's predecessor I couldn't read for shit in the first place.

But those people are mysteries to me meaning those reads are either purely gut, what I'm remembering from before, or nonexistant. So I'm looking back at them.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1992 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:58 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

I am back.

I will be catching up now - so if anyone is L-2, I suggest you unvote, so that we don't witness yet another quick-lynch.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1993 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:52 am

Post by Titus »

Fridge broke...will be out for awhile
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1994 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:26 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1970, Kitty Galore wrote:Again Garmr, site me where I have town read you. Please.

I actually dgaf what people think, I'm just saying what I like and don't like. Scum likes to make a big deal out of small misunderstandings. This is what we have here. If you can get me lynched for it, be my guest. I explained which "scum" list I was talking about, the one that I posted off the top of my head. The one where I name three people I'm suspicious of, but you are saying that means I'm town reading everyone else?

@Titus-I thought that was obviously sarcasm. I will tag it next time./sarcasm

@ Aero-Because I like your posts better. You are back in the game and scum hunting. I like the questions you are asking. I don't see a reason for you to be at L-1 at the moment. Just in case you were.

You really are a special type of person aren't you. I never said you town read me I'm saying you used two different type of languages that contradict each other meaning that one of them is a lie. Town had no reason to lie in that position. Now your just playing it off as I never said I town read you when that's not even the point.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1995 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:27 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1994, Garmr wrote:
In post 1970, Kitty Galore wrote:Again Garmr, site me where I have town read you. Please.

I actually dgaf what people think, I'm just saying what I like and don't like. Scum likes to make a big deal out of small misunderstandings. This is what we have here. If you can get me lynched for it, be my guest. I explained which "scum" list I was talking about, the one that I posted off the top of my head. The one where I name three people I'm suspicious of, but you are saying that means I'm town reading everyone else?

@Titus-I thought that was obviously sarcasm. I will tag it next time./sarcasm

@ Aero-Because I like your posts better. You are back in the game and scum hunting. I like the questions you are asking. I don't see a reason for you to be at L-1 at the moment. Just in case you were.

You really are a special type of person aren't you. I never said you town read me I'm saying you used two different type of languages that contradict each other meaning that one of them is a lie. Town had no reason to lie in that position. Now your just playing it off
with the
"I never said I town read you thing" when that's not even the point.

Fixxed
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1996 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:44 am

Post by Ankamius »

Titus: Show your work when you're next available to.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1997 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:47 am

Post by Garmr »

Kitty's spike in activity when accused is extremely troubling
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1998 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:48 am

Post by Ankamius »

What makes it not null?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1999 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:49 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1998, Ankamius wrote:What makes it not null?

The fact its when she's brought into the spotlight. She showed barely any initiative the previous days.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”