Goon
someone2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #18 (isolation #2) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:51 am

Post by someone2 »

unvote
vote: Streeflo

cause he is surely not a paranoid cop lol...

And BrianMcQueso, I<ve already played with the original Someone :)

Sorry for the last post... click the wrong button
Show
Hi!

Win as:
town:0/3
scum:0/0

Not very good heh?
someone2
someone2
Goon
someone2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #20 (isolation #3) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:32 am

Post by someone2 »

Surely not, I'm talking about the last game I played with Streeflo.
Show
Hi!

Win as:

Not very good heh?
someone2
someone2
Goon
someone2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #35 (isolation #4) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:52 am

Post by someone2 »

Wow, Claus' behavior is very scummy, but I think what he did was just to get the game starting, and it worked. However, the fact that he isn't defending himself but just trying to humiliate LML is scummy.

FOS: Claus
Show
Hi!

Win as:

Not very good heh?
someone2
someone2
Goon
someone2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #43 (isolation #5) » Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:45 am

Post by someone2 »

Sorry, in post 35, I tried to say that your behavior seemed very scummy but it wasn't because you wanted to get the game going. After that I said that the thing that was scummy you did was to not explain yourself in post 33 but just kind of humiliate LML...
Show
Hi!

Win as:

Not very good heh?
someone2
someone2
Goon
someone2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #58 (isolation #6) » Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:12 am

Post by someone2 »

Check that. unvote, vote Streeflo

Inside jokes don't sit well with me, and that's twice you've referenced other games. Trying to make friends?
Why do you think inside jokes during random vote stage could be scummy? I really don't understand your reasoning for voting Streeflo there.
But seriously, Stree is scum
We're off the random vote stage, so trying to start bandwagons out of nothing is scummy.

When I read your two posts, I have the feeling you didn't read what happened in the game before, cause you don't know the name of someone and you're too lazy to look at it and because you don't know that the random stage is over (or maybe you're just scum trying to start a bandwagon). And what role doesn't need to read the game? Scum, surely.

FOS: Lowell
Show
Hi!

Win as:

Not very good heh?
someone2
someone2
Goon
someone2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #61 (isolation #7) » Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:51 pm

Post by someone2 »

I love how you make a case against lowell, and then merely give him an FOS. Lowell has tripped my scummeter too, and I will be parking my FOS there but I believe that someone2 might be a better lynch candidate for today. Such strong words for an FOS?
I only place a vote against someone when that person had the time to answer my accusations. If his post isn't satisfactory to me, I place a vote. If he find a good reason, I don't vote for him but I let my FOS on him.
This is a fallacy of sorts, as there may be a plethora of reason why Lowell did not read BESIDES being scum.
If Lowell didn't have the time to read, then he could have say I'm here, gonna read before posting, instead of posting incoherent stuff. Oh! Maybe he's just lazy, but that doesn't help the town, so sorry if I mistaken it for an anti-town action.
I believe that someone2 might be a better lynch candidate for today
You're already talking about lynching? I think you push too far there

unvote:Streeflo
Vote: LML
Show
Hi!

Win as:

Not very good heh?
someone2
someone2
Goon
someone2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #76 (isolation #8) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:01 am

Post by someone2 »

His "best" moment is when he answers LML, saying that he FoSes, wait for answer, and vote if he doesn't like the answer. And in the same message votes for LML anyway. His reason "thinking about lynching?" is stupid - lynching is the town's only weapon.
It's sure that I FOS people before voting them to let them time to answer my questions, but I had no questions to ask LML,and I found what he did was much more scummy than Lowell. He started a bandwagon on me because I FOSed someone instead of voting for him, it makes no sense and it is scummy. That's why I voted for him, and that has no link with OMGUS stuff. And when I said: already thinking about lynching? it was because I found stupid that the accusations on me deserved a lynch.

Streeflo, you voted for me for a thing i've explained three posts above. Vote for me for my explaination, not for something I've already explained.
As for the Someone2 case I would rather wait to hear from him first before I jump into the same conclusion of him being scum. But I dont get why he isnt defending himself when he is close to a lynch?

First, I just have three votes and second, I posted yesterday evening and I can only post during evenings because I can't play computer games at school, so please let me the time to post before saying that I do not defend myself.
Show
Hi!

Win as:

Not very good heh?
someone2
someone2
Goon
someone2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #88 (isolation #9) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 8:38 am

Post by someone2 »

Won't be able to post until Monday, going out on little vacation for Thanksgiving day
Show
Hi!

Win as:

Not very good heh?
someone2
someone2
Goon
someone2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #113 (isolation #10) » Tue Oct 09, 2007 10:23 am

Post by someone2 »

I'm back from my little vacation.

After a quick reread of the last pages, Lowell is the one who is the most scummy to my eyes, like nearly everyone do. Here are my thoughts about his posts.

Post 9: Random vote... nothing more to say

Post 51: Receive a prod, and say Tell me if something interesting happens. This sentence is like Tell me when someone seems scummy and I'll put a vote on him.

Post 52: I explained why I find this post scummy in my post 58. Also, he said that the suspicion on Claus is retarded.

Post 54: Scummy as hell, pass by a question with irony and throw a not explained accusation on Streeflo.

Post 70: Says that it is better to vote than to FOS and repeats what he said in post 52 about the retarded accusations on Claus when he is no more suspected at this point of the game.

Post 71: Seems to try to reject the possible accusations he could get from his last post for over-protection of Claus. Also scummy.

Post 91: Again talking about Claus when all the suspicions are around him.

All of his posts seems scummy, and between 'em he is lurking. He is so scummy that I have no choice to put him to lynch -1

unvote: LML
vote: Lowell
Show
Hi!

Win as:

Not very good heh?
someone2
someone2
Goon
someone2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #122 (isolation #11) » Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:48 am

Post by someone2 »

-someone2 votes LML for lynch-talk (either crazily conservative [only 2 votes on me] or scummy)
113 someone2 votes Lowell (scummy as hell. this is the same guy who two pages ago jumped all over LML for "ynch-talk when I had ONLY TWO VOTES. He doesn't offer much to explain why the dramatic change from attacking early bandwagoners to now putting the Lynch -1 vote. He just says it's "necessary")
vote someone2. I don't like his behavior one bit. He led off by trying to buddy up to stree, then attacked an early bandwagoner on me (when it was cool to do so), then JUMPED on the bandwagon later (when it was cool to do so).
I think you didn't understand why I voted LML before. It wasn't because he talked about lynching YOU, but when he talked about lynching ME when I putted a FOS on you, even if your behaviour seemed much more scummy to my eyes than my lil' FOS that should have be to LML eyes a vote.
I would have actually been the one to say that but I think hes had enough chances. In his last post he stated that when someone actually gave a good reason that was for him being scum he would actually respond but its been over 72 hours since he last posted.. So my only conclusion is that he is either inactive or has not come up with a counter arugement sufficent enough for this situation .
Pretty strange post, you say that you would hammer Lowell, but you don't do it? Is it because you don't want to be blamed and accused if he turns up town or is it because it is you scumbuddy?

FOS: Death Omen

Welcome CrashTextDummie :D
Show
Hi!

Win as:

Not very good heh?
someone2
someone2
Goon
someone2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #148 (isolation #12) » Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:15 pm

Post by someone2 »

Sorry for my inactivity of these last days...

Today I won<t have time to post content. Gonna post my thoughts tomorrow
Show
Hi!

Win as:

Not very good heh?
someone2
someone2
Goon
someone2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #150 (isolation #13) » Tue Oct 16, 2007 11:13 am

Post by someone2 »

someone2 wrote:
Sorry for my inactivity of these last days...

Today I won<t have time to post content. Gonna post my thoughts tomorrow

At least you have time to lynch me...
Huh? What you mean by that?

For me, I don't find Kuribo very scummy.Rishi's post 125 and after has touched my scumdar. Seems to be protecting Lowell too much there.
I think that Lowell's actions were marginally scummy. I think, knowing that he was about to be lynched, he made some kind of effort, posting his analysis of the game. The main argument against him was that he wasn't being helpful. So he actually tried to be helpful.

His attitude is a little flippant. The "now unvote me" comment almost made me want to drop the hammer. But, even if we don't like his reasoning or tone, he did make more of an effort to participate. So, I think it's too soon for a lynch.
I think that what Lowell did, his analysis post, is not enough to get out all of the accusations on him. It is possible than a mafia post something interesting when he is at lynch-1 close to a deadline, it's even normal, but then I'm entering WIFOM reasoning. Then in your second paragraph you seem to be distancing yourself from him.

Your post 144 has no sense, maybe LML changed his vote 1 or 2 times more than Lowell, but he has posted much more than Lowell. When you don't post, you can't change your vote so...

However, my vote stays on Lowell. Death Omen and Rishi confirmed me that he has much more chance to be scum that any others here. It's stange that two players says: I would have hammer him but I was confused, or I would have hammered him but it's just his reasoning or tone that makes him look scummy.
Show
Hi!

Win as:

Not very good heh?
someone2
someone2
Goon
someone2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #162 (isolation #14) » Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:30 am

Post by someone2 »

Ok there's like two group of people here:One that finds Lowell scummy and the other not. For the two last pages, the only thing we've done is a fight between the two groups. One is accusing the other of protecting Lowell and the other accuses the one to push too far for a quicklynch.

Mafia Lowell group:
-Kuribo
-LML
-rite
-Happiest Sadist
-Me

Town Lowell group:
-CTD
-Rishi
-Death Omen
-Beastly

The ones missing are Lowell, for sure. Strefflo, who posted last week before this group fight, and BrianMcQueso, that would need a prod.

Mod:
Could we have a prod on BrianMcQueso please?

Now see how much information we can get by that. Lowell lynch is the one that will procure the town the most information. If Lowell reveals himself to be town, then the one that were pushing for his lynch, on the Mafia Lowell group have much more chance to reveal themselves to be scum. Howver, if he turns out to be scum, there will be one scum left and we'll be able to say that the ones on the Town Lowell group have much more chance to reveal themselves to be scum. In each cases, we can eliminate half of the suspects has scum candidates. I think it's great for day 1, isn't it?

I think that this day should continue the longer possible but at the end a Lowell lynch. In that way, we,ll get a max off info for day 2!

Unvote
for now. Don't want someone to drop the hammer before the town is ready to
Show
Hi!

Win as:

Not very good heh?
someone2
someone2
Goon
someone2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #164 (isolation #15) » Thu Oct 18, 2007 11:03 am

Post by someone2 »

oops, left in the sense gone...
Show
Hi!

Win as:

Not very good heh?
someone2
someone2
Goon
someone2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #167 (isolation #16) » Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:18 pm

Post by someone2 »

When did I say that I thought that the town was ready earlier? I just didn't want a scum that would put the hammer on Lowell right now using what I said as a reason for his hammer in order to not leave the town time to accumulate more info, considering Lowell is town.
Show
Hi!

Win as:

Not very good heh?
someone2
someone2
Goon
someone2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #173 (isolation #17) » Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:51 am

Post by someone2 »

??? What are you talking about? I just made an English mistake. The verb left have two meanings. I wanted to say that there would be one scum gone, one less.

To answer CTD in post 168, English isn't my first language so it is normal that I make some meaning mistakes but I think what I say is understandable.I'd be quite happy if you find me a Mafia site in French, but I have never found one
Show
Hi!

Win as:

Not very good heh?
someone2
someone2
Goon
someone2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #175 (isolation #18) » Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:20 am

Post by someone2 »

I've putted that vote like two pages ago. At the time, we didn't had the little fight between the two groups, as explained above, so I didn't considered the number of information we could get by day 1.I did not change my mind: I still think Lowell is scum, and this conviction isn't like a bandwagon. Each time I posted, I tried to say why my vote lies on lowell by new stuff that happened close to my post.
That's why I want at the end a Lowell lynch. It's going to give us a lot of info and for me he has a lot of chance to turn out scum.

I removed my vote because:
1. I want to hear what Streeflo and replacement of BrianMcQueso has to say
2.We can eliminate half of the suspects by lynching Lowell, but if we can eliminate more today by questionning others, exactly what you do with me, it'll be better!
Show
Hi!

Win as:

Not very good heh?
someone2
someone2
Goon
someone2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #181 (isolation #19) » Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:33 am

Post by someone2 »

someone2 wrote:
2.We can eliminate half of the suspects by lynching Lowell, but if we can eliminate more today by questionning others, exactly what you do with me, it'll be better!

Except we can't. Scum vote for their partners and defend townies on a regular basis, and I find it incredibly hard to believe that you could be so naive.

They don't often vote and attack their partners when they're at lynch-1.
You're saying that if it turned out that Lowell was a mislynch, then the people who were voting for him must also be scum. But towns mislynch quite often, and it takes townies as well as scum to do it, since the scum don't have enough votes to do it themselves.

As CTD has stated, scum vote oddly on a regular basis to prevent patterns from emerging and arousing suspicion in themselves. The converse of that statement is that the town isn't always correct either--- the guy you're sticking up for now may very well be the scum that NK's you.
I didn't say that the ones voting for him must be scum, they have more chance to be scum. We are gathering information here, not certitudes
Maybe I'm the last one to pick up on this during my re-read of the last couple pages...

If you didn't want the scum to hammer Lowell, why did you put him at L-1? Obviously the scum wouldn't be able to hammer him if you hadn't put him at L-1.

THAT is not an error in English, more likely an error in judgment. Not just the previously stated objection that "at the very least" someone2 was ready to lynch, but the fact that he placed Lowell at L-1 and then claimed he didn't want a hammer.
What error of judgment? I just change my mind... What's so scummy about changing his mind?
Show
Hi!

Win as:

Not very good heh?
someone2
someone2
Goon
someone2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #188 (isolation #20) » Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:33 am

Post by someone2 »

The error in judgment I refer to isn't about changing your mind. It refers to your illogical claim that you don't want the scum to hammer him, even though you were the one that put him in that position to begin with.
I still want to hammer him, but not now. And that's what I told you, I changed my mind.
This is an amazing slip.

Most Italy games looking back have three scum, thinking there's 2 indicates a knowledge of the setup.

unvote, vote Someone2
FOS HS. "one scum left" is why I'm voting someone2. I was clear about this.
Bon, je crois que je vais devoir l'expliquer en francais, car on dirait que vous ne comprenez pas l'anglais.J'ai fait une simple erreur de sens dans le mot left, que,dans mon inexpérience de l'anglais, j'avais oublié qu'il avait deux sens, soit left dans le sens reste, et left dans le sens parti. J'ai utilisé ce mot dans le sens parti, et vous l'avez compris dans le sens reste. Je m'excuse donc de la confusion.

Do you need other proofs?, do I have to explain it in Chinese?
Show
Hi!

Win as:

Not very good heh?
someone2
someone2
Goon
someone2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #205 (isolation #21) » Thu Nov 01, 2007 11:46 am

Post by someone2 »

I'm trying to get this game going. Unless we get another viable wagon that people can talk about at least, I'll be lynched by sheer inertia and laziness.
Seems to be a last breath tentative...: Don't lynch me please, make a wagon on another that will be lynched instead of me. Because you know if another bandwagon is created, everything I have done have a chance to be forgotten
Here's your problem. If I end up dead, there will be NO good information to go on for tomorrow,
Another tentative...
since no one else will have ever been in danger
False.Me.
Here's my problem. Even if you are alive there will be NO good information. This is because you continue to do stupid things to draw attention to yourself. What can we discuss to find other scum while Lowell is votehopping for no good reason, voting for anyone who he hopes he can ge lynched to save his own skin? Nothing.
I agree. (talking toLowell) We've been doing what you want us to do now for like two pages(while I was the victim). Two pages is not a lot, but we couldn't get more information about other players because YOU have done some scummy actions again, so you returned under the spotlight, taking the place of other players, stoping our information collect at the same time.That's nice for a scum,because without information, the town can't determine which is your scumbuddy. So I'm going to let you choose: or you stop doing scummy actions and let us do our information collect(townie choice) or continue to stop our job by doing what you have been doing since the beginning of the game(scummy choice that will result in your lynch). Am I not nice?
Show
Hi!

Win as:

Not very good heh?
someone2
someone2
Goon
someone2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (isolation #22) » Sat Nov 10, 2007 4:27 pm

Post by someone2 »

That being said, I think there are a lot of other things someone2 has said/done that were really scummy and suspicious. His logic is flawed in repeatedly stating that a lynch will "eliminate half the candidates." This was covered by other players, but due to townies not always being right in their suspicions as well as bussing/distancing, there's really no way to eliminate anyone for sure just because they were on the wagon of someone who came up scum or town. This is an odd reason to try to push for a Lowell lynch or for someone2 to keep his vote on Lowell.
These are just suppositions that can give the town information. I know that the townies are not always voting for scum players,they can make mistakes, I'm not stupid like that. But forget about the townies and think about the scum. If a player is scum, his scumbuddies will be tempted to defend him, if a player is town, scum would be tempted to attack him. So SCUM have BETTER CHANCES to defend Lowell if he's scum, and SCUM have BETTER CHANCES to attack Lowell if he is town. I know that scum can attack their scumbuddy and defend townies, but i think it would be rather stupid for a scum to attack his buddy when he's at lynch-1, but that's just my opinion, I don't know everything.
Other reasons: post 58 in which he accuses Lowell of being scum for not reading carefully, but then just FOSes him for it;
I've already explained that!!!
his OMGUS vote in post 61
It wasn't an OMGUS vote. I just didn't like how LML seemed to be pushing for my lynch after the FOS thing, which I thought a really minor thing.
post 150 “For me, I don't find Kuribo very scummy” just because I hardly think Kuribo's play has been squeaky clean;
Maybe his play wasn't squeaky clean, but I found other players scummier than him, that's my opinion. You don't find Lowell scum and I accept your opinion, I don't accuse you for that.
in the same post says Death Omen and Rishi’s hesitation to hammer Lowell is a reason to keep his vote on Lowell. He’s insinuating that D_O and Rishi are Lowell’s scum buddies. Quite a stretch
It seemed to me like distancing.
Finally, putting Lowell at -1 when he said he wanted the town to have more time to accumulate more info
You're mixting everything up.I put Lowell at minus 1 and then TWO PAGES AFTER, I changed my mind and considered that a longer day would be great for the town.
Show
Hi!

Win as:

Not very good heh?
someone2
someone2
Goon
someone2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (isolation #23) » Fri Nov 23, 2007 9:43 am

Post by someone2 »

I'm really sorry about that, I received a new game on my Wii console and merely forgot about this game. Going to post soon.
Show
Hi!

Win as:

Not very good heh?
someone2
someone2
Goon
someone2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (isolation #24) » Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:05 pm

Post by someone2 »

Deadline arrives in four days, and more it approches, more I am confused. I have no idea what to say nor for whom to vote. Rishi brought a good point in his last post.Happist Sadist explained his reasons why he was voting for Lowell, and it seems protown to me, even if it is merely the same reasons than everyone for voting Lowell. Alot of people are lurking or posting vague stuff, so it is difficult to have a good point of view on them. With the time left, I think it would be hazardous to start another bandwagon because someone not so scummy could be lynched by the arrival of the deadline.What can we do now, except waiting for the deadline? I think my vote will return soon on Lowell if he doesn't answer Rishi's last post question...
Show
Hi!

Win as:

Not very good heh?
someone2
someone2
Goon
someone2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #304 (isolation #25) » Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:13 pm

Post by someone2 »

Ok, now I saw that I came close to a lynch yesterday and for a very justifiable reason:deadline. I was the scummiest player and I was considered absent. For my one page absence, it was because I had a history exam on friday. For me being the scummiest player, well, old stuff already explained lots of times. So, you had good reasons to lynch me yesterday, but today is different. I would like to undersatand why a bandwagon is started on me because of players that just didn't vote for me on Friday?It's not like if my bandwagon lasted for two weeks, it lasted a day. Streeflo and death_omen don't post often , so I think there's a good probability that they were just absent.
Show
Hi!

Win as:

Not very good heh?
someone2
someone2
Goon
someone2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #316 (isolation #26) » Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:38 am

Post by someone2 »

So you're saying these 6 people have it wrong? half of the players in a 12 person game seem to agree that you are by far the scummiest player around.
Half of these were voting me because of the deadline approch.They would have voted HS or Lowell if deadline wasn't(Lowell, Rishi,Rite)
You also didn't seem to consider the fact that someone2 didn't try to avoid being lynched by claiming (as far as I remember and gathered from skimming his posts), which is standard procedure in a situation like that. Instead, it seemed like he tried his luck by banking on the town's indifference, which doesn't seem pro-town to me at all. Any thoughts on that?
How could I have claimed?The bandwagon started at 9am and finished at 2pm(Eastern). I was at school that day, so I couldn't post... Also, I don't see how I banked on the town'indifference?
Show
Hi!

Win as:

Not very good heh?
someone2
someone2
Goon
someone2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #338 (isolation #27) » Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:28 am

Post by someone2 »

Well, I don't have really something to say now, except from welcome Thok!
Show
Hi!

Win as:

Not very good heh?
someone2
someone2
Goon
someone2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #362 (isolation #28) » Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:16 am

Post by someone2 »

raises hand

vote:Kuribo.

You just seem to be following everything another says. Lynching lurkers isn't the best thing to do: too much players happened to be inactive at a time or another.

Setael votes Rishi, you follow him by voting Rishi. You seem to always follow the easiest path.
Show
Hi!

Win as:

Not very good heh?
someone2
someone2
Goon
someone2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #375 (isolation #29) » Thu Dec 27, 2007 12:41 pm

Post by someone2 »

Tracker is an audacious claim for scum to do...

unvote:Kuribo

[/quote]
Show
Hi!

Win as:

Not very good heh?
someone2
someone2
Goon
someone2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #407 (isolation #30) » Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:11 pm

Post by someone2 »

Wow, lot of activity since my last post.

To answer Setael:

Scummy-looking

-Vaughn(posts 382,398,356,366,329,333,337,340,344)

Lots of little one-liners that add nothing to the game and surely there to gain townie points. Lots of them are like Let's lunch lurkers, or Let's lynch someone2, or bad jokes, or You should start talking(it's not like I've been that active, and I apologize, but if you want others to talk, say your opinions or something). Also, like stated by others, he used some crap logic to put pressure on me

-Lowell

Continues always and always to follow bandwagons or to change his vote for no reason or without explaining them. Maybe it's just his play style but it's playstyle is really not pro-town.

-Streeflo

Not high in my scum list, just bad vibes. I played with him in my last game and he was one of the most active.

-Neutral

-ROsswilliam(replacement, not enough info to place a judgement on him)
-Thesp(copy-paste)
-thok(copy-paste)

-Townie

-Kuribo

(quote)Yes, I had the opportunity to switch my vote to someone2, and yes, I probably should have. My error was in assuming that at least one other person would do so, or that we'd figure something out instead of idling around and not doing anything the last three days before deadline. This game has had serious participation problems, and it'd be foolish to think that some of that isn't due to lurkscummers. (quote)(post 313)

That statement, from my point of view, makes him townier, plus is tracker claim. If he was a mafia, he wouldn't have hesitated to hammer me, because it was the intention of the town. Even if I died and revealed town,he wouldn't have get any suspicion on him, even less than he got today(I'm a bit confused in how to place the words in this sentence, sorry if it's a bit unreadable)

-CTD, Setael

They seem interested in tracking scum

-Rishi

Never lurking, post his thoughts regularly, and didn't do any big scummy mistakes.
Show
Hi!

Win as:

Not very good heh?
someone2
someone2
Goon
someone2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #424 (isolation #31) » Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:56 am

Post by someone2 »

Grr.....

Don't lynch me, seriously.

someone2 is scum I tell you, SCUM. I'm also beginning to think Thok and Setael may be in on it.
Wow, this just seem like a last breath tentative of scum. Just for that I would vote you, but I'll wait the claim requested by Thesp.
This is a cop-out - what did you think of their predecessors?
The only one I can talk about is LML(DrippingGoofBall didn't post a lot, rite and Death-omen were lurkers) I have found LML relatively townie, except some time where he was dramatizing every detail.
Show
Hi!

Win as:

Not very good heh?
someone2
someone2
Goon
someone2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #443 (isolation #32) » Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:36 pm

Post by someone2 »

vote:Vaughn

I think the chances have been given. He didn't take them.
Show
Hi!

Win as:

Not very good heh?
someone2
someone2
Goon
someone2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #444 (isolation #33) » Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:37 pm

Post by someone2 »

Show
Hi!

Win as:

Not very good heh?
someone2
someone2
Goon
someone2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #445 (isolation #34) » Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:39 pm

Post by someone2 »

Show
Hi!

Win as:

Not very good heh?
someone2
someone2
Goon
someone2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #446 (isolation #35) » Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:41 pm

Post by someone2 »

oops, the website is really slow these times, sorry for the triple post
Show
Hi!

Win as:

Not very good heh?
someone2
someone2
Goon
someone2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #474 (isolation #36) » Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:28 am

Post by someone2 »

Rewelcome Claus!

I really don't know what to say now, all except one of my scum list aren't there or death, and didn't see anything so scummy since the beginning of the game. I will place my vote for now on Lowell.

vote:Lowell
Show
Hi!

Win as:

Not very good heh?
someone2
someone2
Goon
someone2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #506 (isolation #37) » Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:25 am

Post by someone2 »

I'm really sorry for my lack of activity, got a history exam this week. Will try to post tomorriw
Show
Hi!

Win as:

Not very good heh?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”