Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:08 pm

Post by Streeflo »

Streeflo wrote:
Paradoxombie wrote:Can the people voting Khelvaster please carefully lay out the reasons for their vote? I don't necessarily suspect them, but if he ends up being a mislynch we're back to nothing to scumhunt but a bandwagon with no reasoning.
Casting doubt on the Khelvaster wagon.
Paradoxombie wrote: While I see the possibility that they are partners, I don't see why you'd choose to vote IH over Khelv.
Khelv seems significantly more scummy to me.
WTF! Blatant contradiction?
Vote: paradoxombie
Streeflo wrote:
Paradoxombie wrote: The way he twists my words and attacks me is very scum-like. I also don't like how he votes me so freely. I see votes in this game as being total approval for a lynch considering that you are essentially signing their death warrant if they're town. Is it possible he doesn't realize that this isn't a normal game? Or maybe that is simply his fallback excuse?
And yet you appeared to have cast the hammers on two townies out of three days.
Paradoxombie
Paradoxombie
Mafia Scum
Paradoxombie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:28 pm

Post by Paradoxombie »

I asked people to give reasoning when they voted Khelv in the first quote, and then when I voted Khelv I gave my reasoning(albeit a few posts later). I see no contradiction.

And why is it a contradiction that I think your reasoning on me isn't vote worthy? And like I said, in a quicklynch game like this we shouldn't be pressure voting, how is hammering any more significant than any other vote? Look at IH. He's been on all three wagons if I'm not mistaken. I fail to see how that's less significant than my own votes, just because mine were slightly later.(to be clear i don't think that makes IH particularly scummy at the moment, I'm just saying for arguments sake) I think the primary reason I was last on both wagons is because I took some time to consider alternate possibilities. It's not as though you, Streeflo had made a clearly better argument against someone else that I had ignored. In fact I fail to see how you are in any position to talk when you haven't done ANYTHING. For all we know you would've made the same votes I had if I hadn't. It's easy to sit back and criticize when you're so inert.
"Beware of Zombie Entanglements."
-George Washington

So it goes.
Paradoxombie
Paradoxombie
Mafia Scum
Paradoxombie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:33 pm

Post by Paradoxombie »

Oh and I just noticed you called the Kaos wagon justified. WTF, would have been on it if you were in the game at the time? You never told us your opinion on Khelv. Did you see the votes on him as justified?
-George Washington

So it goes.
Paradoxombie
Paradoxombie
Mafia Scum
Paradoxombie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:42 pm

Post by Paradoxombie »

Sorry for the triple post, but I've been looking over Streeflo's posts, and i gotta say I don't like what I see. He hasn't done anything all game but go after me for: 1. this BS contradiction I thought I cleared up a long time ago
and
2. for hammering two townies when (a.) he agreed that every vote is the rough equivalent of a hammer and there is another player with more votes on townies (b.) one of the wagons he called "justified" (c.) He has yet to actually condemn the other wagon or refute any of it's reasoning

He's even said that he thinks nothing will change his vote from me! With this lame argument?! WTF are you up to Streeflo?

Vote:Streeflo
-George Washington

So it goes.
MCHammer
MCHammer
Goon
MCHammer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 6:48 am

Post by MCHammer »

Unsure what more to say here at the moment as I think I've made myself fairly clear, & there seems to be a general drop-off in posts so I'm guessing others feel the same. One thing that currently concerns me is Gatorguy's complete lack, if not disregard, of posting. It seems to me that there isn't much that can be done a/b this short of a) voting him off just for the sake of it (personally I'm strongly against this), b) getting him replaced, or c) somehow getting him to contribute more to this game. Obviously [c] would be in the towns best interest, but for lack of that I'd like to go with
so that we can have something more to work with.

What are everyone elses views on this??? I'm sure this has happened before in previous games, is there a precendent???
Paradoxombie
Paradoxombie
Mafia Scum
Paradoxombie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:15 am

Post by Paradoxombie »

Groinhammer, you said you only voted me to see if I'd slip up and claimed you thought I did. Does that mean the sole reason your vote is on me is my asking for a prod on you?
-George Washington

So it goes.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:34 am

Post by ryan »

"Thank you Friday" Vote Count

(2) Paradoxombie (Streeflo, groinhammer)
(2) Gatorguy91 (Estes, Deathsauce)
(2) Streeflo (Jdodge, Paradoxombie)

Not Voting: Gatorguy91, IH, Sir Tornado

With 9 Alive it's 4 to Lynch
[i]Please remove your head from your ass before you vote.[/i]
DeathSauce
DeathSauce
Goon
DeathSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:16 am

Post by DeathSauce »

I'm not really seeing the reasoning for voting for Streeflo, I'm afraid.

Also, what is the status of GatorGuy? Being replaced? Something needs to happen there.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:25 am

Post by ryan »

Gatorguy has been given 48 hours to post or be replaced
Estes
Estes
Goon
Estes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:05 pm

Post by Estes »

Speaking of that...

Sorry I haven't posted more lately(although nobody really has). I've been very busy at home.
Streeflo
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:12 pm

Post by Streeflo »

Paradoxombie wrote:WTF are you up to Streeflo?

Vote:Streeflo
Trying to get scum lynched.
MCHammer
MCHammer
Goon
MCHammer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:23 am

Post by MCHammer »

paradox wrote:Groinhammer, you said you only voted me to see if I'd slip up and claimed you thought I did. Does that mean the sole reason your vote is on me is my asking for a prod on you?
No - I'd say it's more that you asking for the prod on me was allot more suspicious than innocent. I'm quite happy with where my vote is.
Paradoxombie
Paradoxombie
Mafia Scum
Paradoxombie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2007 8:42 am

Post by Paradoxombie »

groinhammer wrote:
paradox wrote:Groinhammer, you said you only voted me to see if I'd slip up and claimed you thought I did. Does that mean the sole reason your vote is on me is my asking for a prod on you?
No - I'd say it's more that you asking for the prod on me was allot more suspicious than innocent. I'm quite happy with where my vote is.
I still don't understand, it looks to me that your voting me because I asked for a prod on you, and you have yet to explain how that is a behavior that is more likely to come from scum than town.
-George Washington

So it goes.
MCHammer
MCHammer
Goon
MCHammer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:22 am

Post by MCHammer »

Reasons for my vote on Paradoxombie:

#57 xombie hammers Kaosfere - now the thing is, I understand why he would vote b/c Kaos was doing all sorts of weird things, but after the first lynch happened so quickly the hammer kinda shut Kaos up. Hindsight
is
a perfect science - but given the other things that have happened, yr. hammer on Kaos now looks more like a hammer to get rid of a town, rather than how it looked at the time, which was impatience.

Also note that at this point, that was only yr. 3rd post in this game.
xombie#107 wrote:Can the people voting Khelvaster please carefully lay out the reasons for their vote? I don't necessarily suspect them, but if he ends up being a mislynch we're back to nothing to scumhunt but a bandwagon with no reasoning.
This implies that you don't think Khelv is scum, yet 4hrs later you say that Khelv tops yr. scumlist compared to IH. This struck me as odd to say the least, especially seeing as IH has come across as scum so strongly (see my previous posts). Incidentally, this is the same thing that Streeflo picked up on.

You then vote Streeflo in #125 - OMGUS as far as I can see.

You then randomly vote-switch with no explanation as to why you no longer want to vote Streeflo anymore & decide to hammer Khelv for, as far as I can see extremely weak reasons, especially when compared to the Kaos hammer. Now this was a little controversial b/c there was a miscount on the votes by Ryan, but I then you did explicitly state that you thought you were hammering (#165) so still a hammer I think you'll have to agree.

I know that you gave reasoning after the hammer, but that's the problem - it was
after
the hammer (hindsight again..) which kinda negates that for me I'm afraid.

& then we have the very strange #199 where you ask me to explain my suspicion of IH (this made me look at yr. history a great deal more). You then quickly retract this when questioned - just weird man.

Then I had the problem that I was going on holiday, so decided to post #208 the way I did. As I saw things, a town player would actually complain a/b this (at least a little - didn't you find it even slightly weird that I worded things that way???); however you completely ignored it which I saw as a kinda reverso-OMGUS - left things for a while & then asked for the prod & subsequent vote on me when you knew (yeah, not believing you missing that, probably to do with the fact
xombie wrote:Vote: Groinhammer a little motivation to post when he gets back
...so basically you knew that I'd gone away) & no, it wasn't
just
to do with the prod, as I said that was more suspicious than not. It was to do with the vote dude.

A number of yr. posts since then have come across as ambiguous & weak (e.g. #244, #246)

Which brings us back to the present day!

Maybe seeing I've taken the time (on yr. request) to explain my vote for you in greater detail you could do the same for yr. vote on Streeflo? Also, if you feel that I shouldn't be voting for you maybe you could tell me why on that front as well...
@IH - still waiting to hear back from you RE:#266
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:12 am

Post by ryan »

Gatorguy will be replaced.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:37 am

Post by ryan »

Zodiac replaces Gatorguy
MCHammer
MCHammer
Goon
MCHammer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:43 am

Post by MCHammer »

Hey Zodiac
Zodiac
Zodiac
Goon
Zodiac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 1:17 am

Post by Zodiac »

Hi everybody. Going to read the thread,sooner or later.
Paradoxombie
Paradoxombie
Mafia Scum
Paradoxombie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:20 am

Post by Paradoxombie »

(my parts in bold)
groinhammer wrote:
xombie#107 wrote:Can the people voting Khelvaster please carefully lay out the reasons for their vote? I don't necessarily suspect them, but if he ends up being a mislynch we're back to nothing to scumhunt but a bandwagon with no reasoning.
This implies that you don't think Khelv is scum, yet 4hrs later you say that Khelv tops yr. scumlist compared to IH. This struck me as odd to say the least, especially seeing as IH has come across as scum so strongly (see my previous posts). Incidentally, this is the same thing that Streeflo picked up on.

This isn't true on two accounts. 1. I don't even remember the full case about IH is, but he's never seemed as blatantly scummy to me as you claim he was. Also, this isn't proof of scumminess unless IH is confirmed scum. 2. Asking people for reasons does not automatically mean you disagree with an opinion. People often ask for reasons because the logic behind votes are the only way you can tell whether someone might be mindlessly bandwagoning. Sometimes you get lucky and catch scum making flawed, contrived arguments.

You then vote Streeflo in #125 - OMGUS as far as I can see.

I voted him because I thought he voted awfully freely and quickly for a replacement in a quicklynch game. When I asked him whether he was truly sure of his of his vote, he re-affirmed it.

You then randomly vote-switch with no explanation as to why you no longer want to vote Streeflo anymore

It had been six days, and nothing significant had happened. I said in advance that I suspected Khelv, so I don't see why you'd call it "random"

& decide to hammer Khelv for, as far as I can see extremely weak reasons, especially when compared to the Kaos hammer.

I don't know what point you're trying to make.

Now this was a little controversial b/c there was a miscount on the votes by Ryan, but I then you did explicitly state that you thought you were hammering (#165) so still a hammer I think you'll have to agree.

I've already stated that I don't consider a hammer different than any other votes in this game, since scum can quicklynch so easily. We shouldn't be throwing around pressure votes(althought I have done it accidentally[without thinking] a few times I now notice).

I know that you gave reasoning after the hammer, but that's the problem - it was
after
the hammer (hindsight again..) which kinda negates that for me I'm afraid.

Fair enough, I've already begun to suspect you for bringing all this up so long after your vote, even longer after these things happened, and only after I asked twice.

& then we have the very strange #199 where you ask me to explain my suspicion of IH (this made me look at yr. history a great deal more). You then quickly retract this when questioned - just weird man.

Now you're really acting dense. I voted you and asked you to explain your vote on IH. Deathsauce pointed out that you already had, at which I unvoted. It's not weird, and even if it was, that doesn't equate to scumminess. I'm interested to know how many games you're in groinhammer, because I'm in five, and I really don't have the time to keep track of every argument every single player has given, and when and for exactly how long every player is away

Then I had the problem that I was going on holiday, so decided to post #208 the way I did. As I saw things, a town player would actually complain a/b this (at least a little - didn't you find it even slightly weird that I worded things that way???); however you completely ignored it which I saw as a kinda reverso-OMGUS.

I don't know what you mean, but idr why I didn't call you on voting me without reasons at the time. But I don't necessarily believe that you had all these opinions the whole time, mainly because you still didn't bother to explicate your opinion, even after you came back and I demanded content.

left things for a while & then asked for the prod & subsequent vote on me when you knew (yeah, not believing you missing that, probably to do with the fact
xombie wrote:Vote: Groinhammer a little motivation to post when he gets back
...so basically you knew that I'd gone away) & no, it wasn't
just
to do with the prod, as I said that was more suspicious than not. It was to do with the vote dude.

"It was to do with the vote dude"? Thank you for clarifying. But I already explained I saw you were away after I asked for the prod. 2 days later when you still hadn't posted, I looked to see if you had maybe abandoned your account and saw the notice in your sig. If you really don't want to believe me, then I obviously won't convince you, but it's seriously idiotic to make assumptions like that.

Maybe seeing I've taken the time (on yr. request) to explain my vote for you in greater detail you could do the same for yr. vote on Streeflo?

I think I clearly explained the entirety of my case on streeflo when I voted him. A benefit you did not feel the need to give me

Also, if you feel that I shouldn't be voting for you maybe you could tell me why on that front as well...

That makes sense.
Overall, I'm glad that you have more reasoning than that I asked for a prod and voted you a couple times.
-George Washington

So it goes.
DeathSauce
DeathSauce
Goon
DeathSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:14 am

Post by DeathSauce »

Welcome Zodiac, looking forward to your input.
since GatorGuy is gone, I'll put my vote back on the scummiest player.

unvote, vote: IH
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:17 am

Post by ryan »

"Football Friday" Vote Count

(2) Paradoxombie (Streeflo, groinhammer)
(2) Streeflo (Jdodge, Paradoxombie)
(1) IH (Deathsauce)
(1) Zodiac (Estes)

Not Voting: Zodiac, IH, Sir Tornado

With 9 Alive it's 4 to Lynch
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:40 am

Post by JDodge »

The lack of people voting for Streeflo is depressing
Paradoxombie
Paradoxombie
Mafia Scum
Paradoxombie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:14 am

Post by Paradoxombie »

JDodge wrote:The lack of people voting for Streeflo is depressing
Could you clarify on exactly what your grievances with Streeflo are?
-George Washington

So it goes.
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:16 am

Post by JDodge »

Paradoxombie wrote:
I'm not particularly inclined to at the moment, but I would imagine you have a clue since you're voting for Streeflo

FoS: Paradox
Paradoxombie
Paradoxombie
Mafia Scum
Paradoxombie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:28 am

Post by Paradoxombie »

JDodge wrote:
Paradoxombie wrote:
I'm not particularly inclined to at the moment, but I would imagine you have a clue since you're voting for Streeflo

FoS: Paradox
If I already knew any of your reasons to suspect Streeflo, I would have mentioned it in my case against him, and therefore you shouldn't have any problem laying them out since they're not a secret. If they are a secret and you don't want to tell them because you think that'd help Streeflo, then I definitely do not know them. So you imagine wrong, I imagine.

Not explaining yourself isn't very protown. But I'd be most interested to hear you try to argue how it is, and how asking people to explain themselves is antitown.
-George Washington

So it goes.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”