skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:45 am

Post by skitzer »

Why are you so snitty today? Every game we are in together you have criticized me. It's annoying...
Erg0
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:05 pm

Post by Erg0 »

Vote Count

competentpsycho 2 (Mr. Mean, skitzer)
Mr. Mean 1 (White)
Neraren 1 (d3sisted)

Not Voting 6 (Boing, killerbob, Max, Neraren, competentpsycho, Zeppo)

10 alive, 6 to lynch.
"You were doing well until everyone died."
V/LA most weekends.
White
White
Goon
White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:03 pm

Post by White »

Sorry again. No excuse.
Show
House Rules:

1. God came to my house and I killed him.

2. I will kill anyone who comes to my house like I killed God.

3. Give me one dead body and I might let rule #2 slide.

You have until Dawn.
competentpsycho
competentpsycho
Goon
competentpsycho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:12 pm

Post by competentpsycho »

skitzer wrote:
competentpsycho wrote:Since we need 6 votes to lynch and there is only 7 townies left... that means we basically need 6 of 7 townies to vote on a scum, since I doubt any scum will vote for their scumbuddies, unless they are going to sacrifice one, but we would have to have a bandwagon on one to get them to do that anyway. We NEED to make sure we have the right guy this time.
Are you pushing for a bandwagon? That's not very good-looking. We should sniff em out before we immediately go bandwagoning.

Vote: competentpsycho
You've got to be kidding me!! Read my post again - I am saying DON'T bandwagon as you just did because we need to be SURE (ie not just take other people's opinions about someone and say "Yeah sure that sounds good I will vote for that guy") that they are scum. Let me repeat this incase any other people somehow misunderstood me. DO NOT BANDWAGON. There are 3 scum left and only 7 townies. 6 votes to lynch. Therefore, if you start a bandwagon then the mafia can finish it with only 3 votes from actual townies. Make sure to make your own decision. Again, DO NOT BANDWAGON. It is true we need 6 of 7 townies to vote for scum, but if we start a bandwagon on someone random it is a 70 % chance it is a townie. The fact that you just went with a bandwagon on me from Mean's no explanation vote (YOU STILL NEED TO EXPLAIN MR MEAN) makes me think you and mean are scum. Additionally, be careful with your votes until you are sure that person is scum, as half the votes needed to lynch can come from scum. Use FOS's.

Summed up:
1) Do not bandwagon
2) Use FOS's
3) Mr. Mean explain your vote (and skitzer if you have any reasons but your misinterpretation of my last post)

Strong FOS: skitzer
FOS: Mr. Mean
competentpsycho
competentpsycho
Goon
competentpsycho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:46 pm

Ok rereading page 8 I get major scum alarms going off. Mr. Mean - I doubt you don't know that lurking is bad - don't give me the "I am a n00b" excuse because you joined before me, and that has to be one of the first things you learn. Big time FOS here. Also - no explanation (as of yet) to your vote that seems to be bandwagonning with skitz.

Skitz I stated before why I think he is scum.

Max's breadcrumbs things made no sense to me until I tried looking at it from the point of view that he is scum. If he was scum then this post would be protecting skitz by aluding that he has a power role. Therefore that he was town. In addition he makes the statement that he is suspicious of skitz, thus trying to distance himself from skitz, but not voting so as to not endanger skitz. If he were town this makes no sense as I do not see how skitz's comment before that is breadcrumbing at all. Maybe I am missing something here (in that case please spell it out for me) but I am pretty sure these are our 3 scum at this point.

unvote
vote: skitzer
FOS: Mr. Mean, Max
d3sisted
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:56 pm

Post by d3sisted »

That smells of OMGUS.

Besides, Neraren is the lynch for today.
This. Is. [color=red][b]SPARTA![/b][/color]

[color=red][b][i]V/LA Dec 22 - Jan 4[/i][/b][/color]
competentpsycho
competentpsycho
Goon
competentpsycho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:12 pm

It is not OMGUS - I don't mind votes on me with valid reasons. Twisting my words around and then being a hypocrite and not giving a reason are different stories. The former is VERY scummy and the latter is completely useless to the town, and likely scummy. Combined with no vote in the middle these seem linked and therefore even scummier. If they did this to someone else I would feel the same way. I don't OMGUS after random voting stage - it just takes away from the search for scum by wasting a vote on someone that doesn't necessarily deserve it and is a problem for giving scum a chance to get a townie lynched. I am quite serious about this vote and statement as to who is scum.
White
White
Goon
White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:26 pm

Post by White »

d3sisted, I don't think you've given a case against Neraren, i'm all ears.
Show
House Rules:

You have until Dawn.
competentpsycho
competentpsycho
Goon
competentpsycho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:51 pm

This is the reason desisted seemed scummy to me earlier. His posts are extremely short and usually with little explanation. I am now thinking it is just his playstyle, though. I would still like to see explanations on anyone's suspicions, though so please expand on this.

People I want explanations from:
Mr Mean - vote on me
desisted - statement that Neraren is the lynch for today
skitz - a
good
reason on vote for me
Max - your statement about skitz's post that I mentioned earlier

People I want to talk more:
Neraren
Zeppo - you're only post was a combo of stating the obvious and misinterpreting
Boing
killerbob
White
White
Goon
White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:56 pm

Post by White »

Hey nice, i'm in neither list!
Show
House Rules:

You have until Dawn.
competentpsycho
competentpsycho
Goon
competentpsycho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:00 pm

You kidding?!? - you never shut up!
Mr. Mean
Mr. Mean
Townie
Mr. Mean
Townie
Townie

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:37 pm

Post by Mr. Mean »

competentpsycho wrote: People I want explanations from:
Mr Mean - vote on me
killerbob
It just seems to me that you are trying to get a bandwagon vote going for somone right at the begining of the round. I don't know, seems sort of scumy to me... :roll:
competentpsycho
competentpsycho
Goon
competentpsycho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:58 pm

Holy shit do you not read the posts at all. I guess this is just to try to save face since I pointed out that this could be a bandwagon on me because you are scum, which just supports my argument. You are just using the same argument skitz posted after your explaination-less vote on me, therefore bandwagonning yourself.

What I am actually saying is don't bandwagon. If I wanted to start a bandwagon I would have voted and stated a case against someone. I didn't. Even now, I am the only vote on skitz (no bandwagon there). My comment was to
not
bandwagon because the only way we are going to get a scum lynch today is to get MOST (read 6/7) of the townies to vote for a scum. Therefore do NOT bandwagon since if you are just joining a mafia's vote you are fucking us over. My comment is to think carefully about everyone's arguments and make you're own decision as to who is scum. DO NOT just take everyone's argument as truth, because three of the 10 people alive are mafia and will be lying and be underhanded. To reiterate... BE CAREFUL, BE SUSPICIOUS OF EVERYONE, MAKE YOUR OWN DECISION
d3sisted
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:20 pm

Post by d3sisted »

competentpsycho wrote:Holy shit do you not read the posts at all. <snip>
hypocrite

competentpsycho
competentpsycho
Goon
competentpsycho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:37 pm

please explain desisted... Again!
d3sisted
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:40 pm

Post by d3sisted »

I did explain. Read the fucking thread.

competentpsycho
competentpsycho
Goon
competentpsycho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:44 pm

I can only assume you are talking about the bussing thing - so I didn't know a term. I am not voting someone here because I didn't read the entire thread, which is what I was saying. I really don't care if everyone read everything on the wiki, as experience playing seems the best way to learn. If I assumed wrong please tell me what you are talking about. Also, can you explain your case against Neraren finally?
d3sisted
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:49 pm

Post by d3sisted »

competentpsycho wrote: Also, can you explain your case against Neraren finally?
d3sisted wrote:I did explain. Read the fucking thread.

competentpsycho
competentpsycho
Goon
competentpsycho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:58 pm

d3sisted wrote:Right now I'm quite suspicious of Neraren. He slipped by Day 1 without voting at all. Not only that, but he has failed to name any susicions. Looks to me like he's trying to keep an extremely low profile, and I'm not liking the looks of that.

Vote: Neraren
This??!??! This is the only argument you are going to put forth and then conlcluding saying he is the lynch for the day. This comment shows that maybe he is busy, lurking townie (which is bad - if this is you stop NOW), or mafia, but this as conclusive evidence that he is mafia is completely ignorant, especially if we can make a better case on someone else. Therefore, which is what I was looking for, show me some more evidence than that if you have any. You were silent when white and I asked for explanation before, posting other things but not even commenting on that. This is very anti-town. My suspicion has returned to you yet again. Congrats.

FOS: Mr. Mean (if I could cast 2 votes I would vote him too)
Max (just by association with skitz with the breadcrumb thing)
d3sisted (for being anti-town)

Right now I am fairly sure that Mean and skitz are mafia - the only question I have is who their partner is. I was thinking Max but my decision for that is based on little evidence that he has yet to dispute. Looks like d3sisted may be the partner also. Anybody else got input defending these guys or perhaps implicating others?
Neraren
Neraren
Townie
Neraren
Townie
Townie

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2007 5:35 pm

Post by Neraren »

competentpsycho wrote: This??!??! This is the only argument you are going to put forth and then conlcluding saying he is the lynch for the day. This comment shows that maybe he is busy, lurking townie (which is bad - if this is you stop NOW), or mafia, but this as conclusive evidence that he is mafia is completely ignorant, especially if we can make a better case on someone else.
Kinda busy, last few weeks have been midterms. My last onee is due tomorrow though (Accursed online courses), so I should be around more starting soon.
Back to the topic at hand though, while I do appreciate the vote of confidence, do you want to maybe narrow your scope a little? You've got a vote on skitzer and fingers on Mr. Mean, Max, and d3sisted. Don't you think you're casting your net a bit wide?
d3sisted
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2007 5:48 pm

Post by d3sisted »

@competentpsycho: I have no qualms with his activity. Rather, he has been lurking in plain sight, posting without material.

Don't give me that crap about inconclusive evidence. If he was town, he would not be afraid to come out and throw down some suspicions, trigger some responses and whatnot. In my experience, the tentative ones often come out scum.

I was silent before because your questions were already answered. You just failed to read the thread, and that's not my problem.

I also find it funny how you say you can make a better case on someone else, when the entirety of your case on skitzer is based on theory and inapplicable to the reality of the game, as I will proceed to explain. Just keep in mind that because this deals with scum and such, it is entirely wifom and I am aware of that.
competentpsycho wrote: There are 3 scum left and only 7 townies. 6 votes to lynch. Therefore, if you start a bandwagon then the mafia can finish it with only 3 votes from actual townies.
NEVER will all members of a scum team so blatantly pile on for the quicklynch. In theory they could do that, but in reality it just doesn't happen. Scum are not stupid, they play smart.
competentpsycho wrote:Make sure to make your own decision. Again, DO NOT BANDWAGON. It is true we need 6 of 7 townies to vote for scum, but if we start a bandwagon on someone random it is a 70 % chance it is a townie.
Percentages rarely apply in these situations. The only time it does is when the target was picked by random. When you factor in the presence of alliances, external influences, informed judgements, etc, it could range from something like 20% - 99%.
competentpsycho wrote:The fact that you just went with a bandwagon on me from Mean's no explanation vote (YOU STILL NEED TO EXPLAIN MR MEAN) makes me think you and mean are scum.
Bandwagons do not mean scum team.
competentpsycho wrote:Additionally, be careful with your votes until you are sure that person is scum, as half the votes needed to lynch can come from scum. Use FOS's.
Negative. Votes apply pressure. FoS's do not.
competentpsycho wrote:Max's breadcrumbs things made no sense to me until I tried looking at it from the point of view that he is scum. If he was scum then this post would be protecting skitz by aluding that he has a power role. Therefore that he was town.
Sorry, but I'm not seeing it. Can you please point out how Max is breadcrumbing?
competentpsycho wrote:In addition he makes the statement that he is suspicious of skitz, thus trying to distance himself from skitz, but not voting so as to not endanger skitz.
Just a post ago, you were telling people not to vote and use FoS instead. This is the epitome of hypocrisy, and it tempts me to
FoS
you.
competentpsycho wrote: Maybe I am missing something here (in that case please spell it out for me) but I am pretty sure these are our 3 scum at this point.
So rather than attack the 3 that you are pretty sure are our 3 scum, you choose to attack me. Hum.

Preview edit: Good to see you are here, Neraren. Once you've got a reread down, can you give us your list of suspicions?

d3sisted
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2007 5:51 pm

Post by d3sisted »

competentpsycho wrote:It is not OMGUS - I don't mind votes on me with valid reasons. Twisting my words around and then being a hypocrite and not giving a reason are different stories. The former is VERY scummy and the latter is completely useless to the town, and likely scummy. Combined with no vote in the middle these seem linked and therefore even scummier. If they did this to someone else I would feel the same way. I don't OMGUS after random voting stage - it just takes away from the search for scum by wasting a vote on someone that doesn't necessarily deserve it and is a problem for giving scum a chance to get a townie lynched. I am quite serious about this vote and statement as to who is scum.
I find it EXTREMELY hard to believe that you voted/FoS'd the only two players on your wagon without doing OMGUS.

competentpsycho
competentpsycho
Goon
competentpsycho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2007 1:37 am

d3sisted wrote: I was silent before because your questions were already answered. You just failed to read the thread, and that's not my problem.
This is anti-town.
d3sisted wrote:I also find it funny how you say you can make a better case on someone else, when the entirety of your case on skitzer is based on theory and inapplicable to the reality of the game, as I will proceed to explain. Just keep in mind that because this deals with scum and such, it is entirely wifom and I am aware of that.
competentpsycho wrote: There are 3 scum left and only 7 townies. 6 votes to lynch. Therefore, if you start a bandwagon then the mafia can finish it with only 3 votes from actual townies.
NEVER will all members of a scum team so blatantly pile on for the quicklynch. In theory they could do that, but in reality it just doesn't happen. Scum are not stupid, they play smart.
I didn't say they would quick lynch - I was saying they could start a bandwagon and lead us toward lynching a townie. Mafia could do this, with a suspicious looking townie.
d3sisted wrote:
competentpsycho wrote:Make sure to make your own decision. Again, DO NOT BANDWAGON. It is true we need 6 of 7 townies to vote for scum, but if we start a bandwagon on
someone random
it is a 70 % chance it is a townie.
Percentages rarely apply in these situations.
The only time it does is when the target was picked by random.
When you factor in the presence of alliances, external influences, informed judgements, etc, it could range from something like 20% - 99%.
d3sisted wrote:
competentpsycho wrote:The fact that you just went with a bandwagon on me from Mean's no explanation vote (YOU STILL NEED TO EXPLAIN MR MEAN) makes me think you and mean are scum.
Bandwagons do not mean scum team.
True. But the reason they used on me was they said I was saying to bandwagon, and concluded with what my point actually was, NOT to bandwagon. Then they bandwagonned me for this. This does seem scummy.
d3sisted wrote:
competentpsycho wrote:Additionally, be careful with your votes until you are sure that person is scum, as half the votes needed to lynch can come from scum. Use FOS's.
Negative. Votes apply pressure. FoS's do not.
I said be careful with your votes, not to not use them.
d3sisted wrote:
competentpsycho wrote:Max's breadcrumbs things made no sense to me until I tried looking at it from the point of view that he is scum. If he was scum then this post would be protecting skitz by aluding that he has a power role. Therefore that he was town.
Sorry, but I'm not seeing it. Can you please point out how Max is breadcrumbing?
Read the fucking thread. Max made a comment about skitz breadcrumbing (which I do not see skitz doing) - that is what I was talking about. I do not understand how what skitz did was breadcrumbing, which means there must be a reason Max did this other than that. This does not benefit town in any way so... Here I am not sure so if anyone has an explanation of to how skitz was breadcrumbing that would be most appreciated
d3sisted wrote:
competentpsycho wrote:In addition he makes the statement that he is suspicious of skitz, thus trying to distance himself from skitz, but not voting so as to not endanger skitz.
Just a post ago, you were telling people not to vote and use FoS instead. This is the epitome of hypocrisy, and it tempts me to
FoS
you.
As I said before - I just said be careful with your vote, not to not vote.
d3sisted wrote:
competentpsycho wrote: Maybe I am missing something here (in that case please spell it out for me) but I am pretty sure these are our 3 scum at this point.
So rather than attack the 3 that you are pretty sure are our 3 scum, you choose to attack me. Hum.
I am very sure on skitz and Mean. Max is debatable at the moment. Then you go and do shit that I find anti-town. What am I supposed to do?
Zeppo
Zeppo
Goon
Zeppo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2007 1:43 am

Post by Zeppo »

I've just skim-read this last page. I'm meant to be doing my homework so I'll do a thorough reread afterwards and make a proper post then. In the mean time can someone explain to me what bread crumbing means as there was nothing about it in the wiki.
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2007 2:01 am

Post by Max »

Posting messages about their power in secret code. I don't believe he was bread crumbing but I was stating the fact that his post seemed organized in an unusual way, This can be a way for scum to communicate during day or the cop to give messages subliminally so they can come back to those post later in the game.

Maybe it would say this
Possible Bread Crumb in obvious writing wrote: I have very few suspects at the moment.
My only concern is pong head

Mason claim already seems scummy.
And noones counterclaimed yet
So who should we vote.
Oedipus as he's claimed and there's meant to be no mason in this game!!!
Now I'm at school post more later
same in normal text wrote:I have very few suspects at the moment.
My only concern is Oedipus head. Mason claim already seems scummy. And noones counterclaimed yet. So who should we vote. Oedipus as he's claimed and there's meant to be no mason in this game!!! Now I'm at school post more later
It can be used by masons for communication during day it varies some people when they play as scum use them others don't

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”