Erg0
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:29 pm

Post by Erg0 »

Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:Ergo, do you realize that even if distad had been naive too, we could've no-lynched to discover that BMQ really was a roleblocker? A better idea would've been accusing BMQ of being a mafia blocker, most likely. I know I was still suspicious of BMQ after the latest lack of kill.
I was planning on accusing BMQ of being a mafia framer once the guilty result came in from you and distad. You lynched me while I was asleep, though. :(

I agree that it was a weak argument, but i was already in my worst case scenario so I thought it was worth a shot. I figured playing dumb would get me lynched just as fast.
"You were doing well until everyone died."
V/LA most weekends.
VitaminR
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:31 pm

Post by VitaminR »

Nocmen wrote:Flay wasn't scum though. He was the SK
I use the terms interchangeably. He was evil anyway.
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:31 pm

Post by Simenon »

Nocmen wrote:Flay wasn't scum though. He was the SK
Same thing.
SEND THE VECTOIDS
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:44 pm

Post by Nocmen »

But I don't want people accidentally associated with me pulling off some really dumbass moves.
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:35 am

Post by Xdaamno »

Not too happy with the result, but good game, guys ^.^

Loved the setup, and I'm not complaining about balance. No-one on our team played perfectly.
"This should be an absolute car crash, but let's try it." - CDB
"did you get ces to look disgusted by their offer? i thought that might work" - Patrick
Cracking Idea Mafia
Mr Stoofer
Mr Stoofer
Less than scum
Mr Stoofer
Less than scum
Less than scum

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:43 pm

Post by Mr Stoofer »

Mr. Flay wrote:
Stoofer, were we befuddling ourselves trying to figure out the order in which we arrived and left?
Yup, that was just flavour.
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2007 2:59 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

Figures... :D
Retired as of October 2014.
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:10 pm

Post by Nocmen »

here is what I wrote down in my note pad right before claiming:

Knowing the scum had a tracking role, I really wasn't sure if I wanted to try and claim tracker right near the end of the second day. However, people would use this in order to kill Erg0 (as the most likely thing to go with my past actions against Erg0 trying to distance from him would require me to make up a result and say that I tracked Erg0 to Glork N2, which is what I knew from my scum Point of View). The problem with claiming this is that I would open myself up so hard for an SK kill the next night, but I also wasn't sure if I would due to the fact there was also a claimed cop and doc out there. Though I did think of using it to try and frame CES as the SK, thus getting rid of another problem for the town and the scum alike. I pretty much figured out that the claim would piss off Erg0, but I wasn't sure if it would be better to have me almost innocent for proving a scum as scum. However, this would be very hurting if distad were to investigate me the day after. It came down to me deciding if I were to claim or not, and would then say I went after BMQ because I thought he was implying I was town, and that would be that he would have to be scum to know that. If I could get BMQ this would be amazing, as I knew he had a power role from the tracking result we got N1. My one goal was to hope if I got lynched, Erg0 would be cleared a bit more. I decided to later on just to go with the second path and blame CES on being the SK, thus clearing the path hopefully for the next day.

Added after my death: However, I don't really think things through all the way, and I got hammered in 2 minutes >_<. Stupid CES coming back before deadline. Or before I could get him lynched.

My opinion on the style of this game (Methodical Style, duh): It is a unique way first of all to go about doing this. I also feel though that it gives opportunity for the scum to get f-ed over much more than the town does with the abilities. It was somewhat balanced out by the number of cops, but overall it comes down to luck with the scum for them to get anywhere. Then of course, I thought SK wasn't methodical the whole time until the end, so I stand corrected.
Mr Stoofer
Mr Stoofer
Less than scum
Mr Stoofer
Less than scum
Less than scum

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:29 pm

Post by Mr Stoofer »

There is quite an element of luck in this game, but I'm not sure that's such a bad thing -- everyone knows what they are getting themselves into, and it adds some interest. Methodical Mafia 2 will be even more interesting...
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Mon May 19, 2008 6:34 am

Post by MeMe »

last post
Remember...It's not a lie if you believe it. -- G. Costanza

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”