Mini #111: Sonic Heroes Mafia (The fighting's over...)

Fletcher
Fletcher
Eligible for a Title
Fletcher
Eligible for a Title
Eligible for a Title

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2004 7:04 am

Post by Fletcher »

Uggh... accidentally clicked submit without checking.

otu=out
proabably=probably :roll:
[size=75]"But you know what they say. 'Too much of a good thing is an awesome thing. But too much of an awesome thing is... umm... really, really dumb and bad.'"- Strong Bad[/size]
warpdragon
warpdragon
Goon
warpdragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2004 7:36 am

Post by warpdragon »

Unvote Mojo
FOS Prince Kael
Show
IS: Kiwis get to hunt the natives on Sundays
Tally: kiwis are the natives
IS: Thats the fun part

Mackay: Oh hey, I got sigged! :)

[size=75][i]Edited by Warpdragon[/i][/size]
Jolle
Jolle
Goon
Jolle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2004 7:44 am

Post by Jolle »

Fletcher wrote:For future reference, Jolle, if someone says they are almost positive or positive someone is scum without giving much reason or without much reason to think so otu in the open it's proabably their role.
In that case, I
vote: Prince Kael
as well.
warpdragon
warpdragon
Goon
warpdragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2004 9:32 am

Post by warpdragon »

Vote Kael
Show

Norinel
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Not Voting (3)

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2004 9:45 am

Post by Norinel »

Consider this my last modding activity for a while, although I may have intermittent access in the second week of my absence.

Vote Count:

Prince Kael- 5 (Mojo, NanookTheWolf, Fletcher, Jolle, warpdragon)
Mojo- 2 (Prince Kael, Maverick)
warpdragon- 1 (dragonmaster)

Not voting (3): araltaln, mathcam, mlaker

6 to lynch.
mathcam
mathcam
Captain Observant
mathcam
Captain Observant
Captain Observant

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2004 9:47 am

Post by mathcam »

Wooee! 5 out of 6 already. That was quick. Sounds like you better claim, monkey-boy!

Cam
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
R.I.P. He trusted mathcam.
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2004 6:37 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

I will say that this was information that I received, and I am sure that most realize what my role is, I'd rather not give my name though, as I think that it could be used as a claim for mafia, and I'd rather try and see them slip up.
Prince Kael
Prince Kael
Townie
Prince Kael
Townie
Townie

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2004 2:00 am

Post by Prince Kael »

Fletcher wrote: For future reference, Jolle, if someone says they are almost positive or positive someone is scum without giving much reason or without much reason to think so otu in the open it's proabably their role.
Either that or they are scum, they are positive about who is scum and who is not!

A claim you want? A claim you'll get! I am Espio, I can turn invisible twice and so be protected from any night action... Anyway, I am town!

That is who I really am! I don't know what information you got but anyway neither my ability nor anything else suggests I am scum so in that case I conclude you lied! You are a scum masking himself to be a cop.
Unvote: Mojo
Vote: NanookTheWolf

I see no reason of nanook to lie unless he is mafia! I urge you not to lynch me since I really am towm!
"I am going to bring floodwaters on the earth to destroy all life under the heavens, every creature that has the breath of life in it. Everything on earth will perish." Genesis 6:17
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2004 6:30 am

Post by Maverick »

Wow, now we're getting somewhere..I don't know what to think of Kael's claim, it sounds like it could be true, but I don't know the Sonic characters so I could never be really sure..

What I do find suspicious is this:
warpdragon said:

Unvote Mojo
FOS Prince Kael

Jolle said:

Fletcher wrote:
For future reference, Jolle, if someone says they are almost positive or positive someone is scum without giving much reason or without much reason to think so otu in the open it's proabably their role.
In that case, I vote: Prince Kael as well.
warpdragon said:

Vote Kael
This may be nothing, but it seems as if warpdragon is just doing what other people are doing..He didn't even say why he was suspicious of Kael, and then he voted after Jolle voted him, again without stating a reason..I just found it suspicious, it may be nothing though..

Also I thought I unvoted mojo, but I guess I didn't..So
Unvote: Mojo

*Maverick*
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2004 6:47 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Prince Kael, the reason that I felt you were scum is because of someone's post earlier. Each night I can get a players role name, and I found Espio for you, so since I saw that it was posted as a possible evil character in the game, I attacked you based on it.
Unvote: Prince Kael

I am sorry if I have made some horredous mistake and unless someone else sees something more to then what I have, then I'll wait before I vote again.

I really thought that I had something going there, but who knows.
Fletcher
Fletcher
Eligible for a Title
Fletcher
Eligible for a Title
Eligible for a Title

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2004 7:32 am

Post by Fletcher »

I'm not saying Kael is lying, but it may be that, just to make sure that he didn't claim someone else's role, he claimed his own role name, but with a fake power. I'm gooing to keep my vote where it is just, because out of the three claimed, Kael is the most likely to be scum.
[size=75]"But you know what they say. 'Too much of a good thing is an awesome thing. But too much of an awesome thing is... umm... really, really dumb and bad.'"- Strong Bad[/size]
Prince Kael
Prince Kael
Townie
Prince Kael
Townie
Townie

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2004 10:31 am

Post by Prince Kael »

Well I guess if you only got my name, you could be mistaken to think I am a scum.
Unove: NanookTheWolf

Fletcher wrote: I'm not saying Kael is lying, but it may be that, just to make sure that he didn't claim someone else's role, he claimed his own role name, but with a fake power. I'm gooing to keep my vote where it is just, because out of the three claimed, Kael is the most likely to be scum.
Unfortunately I have no way of prooving my powers to you...
"I am going to bring floodwaters on the earth to destroy all life under the heavens, every creature that has the breath of life in it. Everything on earth will perish." Genesis 6:17
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2004 5:54 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

I didn't really mean to jump right out like that, but I really had something going there, but I suppose that I didn't really. I don't know if Prince Kael is lying or not, but I am hoping to hear some comments from others here considering that Kael still does have 4 votes, I mean there must be other reasons as to why they are still in place, right?
Jolle
Jolle
Goon
Jolle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2004 12:01 am

Post by Jolle »

I read the following about the Espio character at the Sonic Heroes website:
His characteristics include a protruding horn, coiled tail, and a stealth camouflage trick that renders him invisible to enemy eyes allowing him to pass by unnoticed.
Prince Kael's power makes sense with that. On the other hand, it could be that Prince Kael made up his power based on that same site. I think the latter is the case here, so my vote stands.
Mojo
Mojo
Goon
Mojo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2004 12:27 am

Post by Mojo »

No offence to Prince Kael, but I don't think he's that sophisticated. I don't think he went to the site, checked Espio's power, and made up a role based on that.
In addition, it says in the site that team chaotix are kinda the good guys, from what I saw, so I don't think he's scum.
Unvote: Prince Kael
[b]BELLADONNA, n.[/b]
In Italian a beautiful lady; in English a deadly poison. A striking example of the essential identity of the two tongues.
Fletcher
Fletcher
Eligible for a Title
Fletcher
Eligible for a Title
Eligible for a Title

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2004 2:24 am

Post by Fletcher »

Mojo wrote:No offence to Prince Kael, but I don't think he's that sophisticated. I don't think he went to the site, checked Espio's power, and made up a role based on that.
Are youassuming this because he's a newbie or do you know this, because I think it's plausible for any intelligent player to do that. Vote stays.
Dragon Phoenix
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Don't shoot the mod

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2004 3:26 am

Post by Dragon Phoenix »

Mod-sub note

I'll hop in once in a while. Feel free to PM me when there is something that requires my attention.
mlaker
mlaker
I'm just a stuffed dog!
mlaker
I'm just a stuffed dog!
I'm just a stuffed dog!

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2004 3:52 am

Post by mlaker »

Vote Kael
I think Espio is too easy of a role to claim. If the mod were to leave out some characters Team Chaotix would be pretty easy because they were only in one failed Sonic game, then came back in Sonic Heroes as a team.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2004 4:12 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Mojo, I don't see how you can really say that you don't know if Prince Kael is sophisticated enough to look up his role. I would think that it would be a part of any mafia players strategy, especially when they are mafia. Also, Prince Kael is semi new to the site, so exactly how would you know.

Vote: Kael
as I don't really see any other reason not to at this point. I think that Kael could just have easily faked the abilities, and kept the name, so hopefully we are correct.
Mojo
Mojo
Goon
Mojo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2004 4:45 am

Post by Mojo »

mlaker wrote: If the mod were to leave out some characters Team Chaotix would be pretty easy because they were only in one failed Sonic game, then came back in Sonic Heroes as a team.
We know that Kael's role name is really Espio (from what Nanook has told us), so he wasn't left out.
I said that for my opinion Kael isn't sophisticated enough to do it because he is new to the game. But also, his claim sounds pretty reasonable to me because Espio can become invisible, and I don't see how that kind of a role become an evil one, and according to the site, Chaotix are the good guys, so I don't think he's a part of an evil group.
[b]BELLADONNA, n.[/b]
In Italian a beautiful lady; in English a deadly poison. A striking example of the essential identity of the two tongues.
warpdragon
warpdragon
Goon
warpdragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2004 6:26 am

Post by warpdragon »

Dragon Phonex: are you taking over for Norinel or just for a little while?
Show

Dragon Phoenix
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Don't shoot the mod

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2004 6:14 pm

Post by Dragon Phoenix »

Just during his absence, max two weeks.
Prince Kael
Prince Kael
Townie
Prince Kael
Townie
Townie

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2004 10:05 pm

Post by Prince Kael »

Wow! five votes again! :(

Look! I am Espio and I can stay invisible two times at night, this is my ability... Sure I could go to the site and check, although I didn't think about it (emberassing) but why would I do that if I have a role already which is pro-town?

Besides, as you saw I told you my real role name (haven't lied) and Nanook can confirm it, all has said that this team is a good team...
What ability can Espio have according to that description?

My claim is just as fair and reasonable as the other two around so there is no reason why to lynch me and not them. Both other players could check the site and lie! I fear there is mafia involved in this bandwagon on me...

Lynch me and you will be sorry because I am telling you the truth!!
mathcam
mathcam
Captain Observant
mathcam
Captain Observant
Captain Observant

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Mon Jun 14, 2004 8:09 am

Post by mathcam »

Yeah, Kael's almost certainly a pro-town Espio. Why? Well, he's definitely Espio from Nanook's night action. He's almost certainly pro-town, because I think an evil Espio would have picked a different claim, knowing that Espio was being considered as a possibly evil claim. This is especially true as Nanook claimed to have information on him, but didn't reveal that the information he hasd was his role name. I, for one, totally believe Kael.

Unvote: Kael

Cam
warpdragon
warpdragon
Goon
warpdragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Mon Jun 14, 2004 11:00 am

Post by warpdragon »

But what if Kael and Nanook are mafia together?
Show

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”