Goon
Wayward Thinker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:46 pm

Post by Wayward Thinker »

In post 924, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:
In post 922, Wayward Thinker wrote:
In post 921, Wayward Thinker wrote:It has come to my attention that rb may have scum slipped.

He said the last time he played as Town was 2 months ago. His first game he played he was Town which was May 17th, about 2 months ago.
You know what? NVM its prolly not a Scum slip. I still find rb scummy tho.
what about it was like a scum slip

I don't understand

~Ice
Just that he said the last time he was Town followed by not saying this game. I would expect that to be said something like "This is my second Town game and last Town game I played was 2 months ago." Can't remember how he said it now.
Hydra of LicketyQuickety and Suzune
RAM
RAM
Goon
RAM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:50 pm

Post by RAM »

In post 921, Wayward Thinker wrote:It has come to my attention that rb may have scum slipped.

He said the last time he played as Town was 2 months ago. His first game he played he was Town which was May 17th, about 2 months ago.
That is an incredibly weak point. Do you sincerely believe him talking about past games means he is scum here? I feel like it would have been far more contrived if he had said "last time I played as town (other than this game) was two months ago". Plus, it is arguable that using the words "the last time I did x" rather than "I haven't done x since" implies that THIS TIME x is the case. (Granted, I did not go reread those posts to see exactly what phrasing he used, I'm basing my interpretation off the exact phrasing you used to reference his comment)

Bad point is bad.

Cephrir, you quoted someone's list of reads(they had 3 town, and 1 scum) and you said you agreed with three of those reads, but did not specify which three. One of those town reads was on Expedience, and you later expressed positivity towards Nahdia's post attacking Expedience.

(Sorry, mobile, or I'd go back and get you the actual posts)

Anyways, just curious which three reads you agreed with from that post, and why you didn't specify it at the time...also curious about the nature of your enjoyment of that post by Nahdia. Did you agree with the Expedience read there? Or was there something else about it that you enjoyed?

Nahdia, when you wake up in the morning(and you specifically, not the other heads of your hydra), please explain this Expedience attack to me again, in a different fashion if at all possible. I don't really see the cause for the pressure on him (unless it's pressure for pressures sake, but that doesn't seem to be the case, a bunch of people appear to legitimately believe they're scum), and I'd like to understand this better. And since you started it, I feel hearing your reasoning in greater depth if at all possible would be most informative.

-Cerb

Pedit: well, it seems my first point was just addressed. Good.
Wayward Thinker
Wayward Thinker
Goon
Wayward Thinker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:53 pm

off the top of my head:

Nosferatu is still a light scum read.

Thinking Mathblade could be Scum as well.

Kinda like Titus as Town with their later content.

There was a post by Copper the pinged me, but forgot what it was.

Don't know about your slot yet.

Heartless is prolly Town, even though I don't like the "meh" vote they placed on us.

Don't know about C+A.

Still like No Result or whatever their name is for Town.

Don't like Salt Squads push on me.

The rest I'm just not sure of at all.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:57 pm

Post by rb »

I had a slight scum-lean on Expedience way back in post . Nahdia made a longer case though and with more information than I had.

I like to think that I'm the 100% OG of Expedience-scumreading in this game.
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:58 pm

Post by A Song of Ice and Fire »

can you talk about each at least 1 sentence ?

whats your read on expe?

are you scumreading nahdia for scumreading him or is there something else about her?

~Ice
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:59 pm

that was @WT

~Ice
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:00 pm

Post by Expedience »

In post 824, davesaz wrote:Also @Expedience: uses the word "someone" but I haven't seen you call it out.
In post 927, RAM wrote:

That is an incredibly weak point. Do you sincerely believe him talking about past games means he is scum here? I feel like it would have been far more contrived if he had said "last time I played as town (other than this game) was two months ago". Plus, it is arguable that using the words "the last time I did x" rather than "I haven't done x since" implies that THIS TIME x is the case. (Granted, I did not go reread those posts to see exactly what phrasing he used, I'm basing my interpretation off the exact phrasing you used to reference his comment)

Bad point is bad.

Cephrir, you quoted someone's list of reads(they had 3 town, and 1 scum) and you said you agreed with three of those reads, but did not specify which three. One of those town reads was on Expedience, and you later expressed positivity towards Nahdia's post attacking Expedience.

Anyways, just curious which three reads you agreed with from that post, and why you didn't specify it at the time...also curious about the nature of your enjoyment of that post by Nahdia. Did you agree with the Expedience read there? Or was there something else about it that you enjoyed?

Nahdia, when you wake up in the morning(and you specifically, not the other heads of your hydra), please explain this Expedience attack to me again, in a different fashion if at all possible. I don't really see the cause for the pressure on him (unless it's pressure for pressures sake, but that doesn't seem to be the case, a bunch of people appear to legitimately believe they're scum), and I'd like to understand this better. And since you started it, I feel hearing your reasoning in greater depth if at all possible would be most informative.

-Cerb

"just curious", no dude you're quietly gathering evidence to paint him as scum and you're probably scum yourself.

VOTE: Luna Fox, I don't want to vote rb any more since he might be town.

Wayward Thinker is painfully town. Both of the largest wagons are trash and this is sad.
Wayward Thinker
Wayward Thinker
Goon
Wayward Thinker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:02 pm

In post 930, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:can you talk about each at least 1 sentence ?

whats your read on expe?

are you scumreading nahdia for scumreading him or is there something else about her?

~Ice
In post 931, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:that was @WT

~Ice
I would really rather prefer to talk to Suz before I go into more detail. I may or may not catch her before she goes on vacation. If I don't I will give you the reasons that I do have sometime tomorrow, but for now, I am going to bed.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:03 pm

Post by rb »

@Expedience you're gonna have to explain why WT is painfully Town and also answer some of the questions I posed in
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:09 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 778, mastin2 wrote:At this rate, I don't think I'll have enough trivia.
Re-runs are always welcome :P

So you guys decided to beat the record of the # of posts in pregame? The funny thing is Dunn isn't even in this game!

Catching up is taking quite sometime even though I have obviously mostly skimmed up to this point. Only getting the gist of it all.

What I did notice thus far is:

1- Expedience is disliked by many for some reason that I have yet to research.
2- Cane + Able are being a nag.
3- BBMolla made some weird claim that I'm not buying.
4- Luna is probably on my side (not completely sure though)
5- Titus is probably town too.
6- I had foreseen trouble coming my way from the Stormblade trio before the pre-game phase, but I get the feeling we could be friends (I'd rather have confirmation on this from ABR though, bc I'm having trouble trusting Nahdia) :wink:
7- Other people I won't trust until I see evidence they're "on the good side" include dram (you fooled me once) & SirCakez (we should always start by assuming we're on opposing factions until proven otherwise :lol: )
8- Surprisingly enough I do NOT have a clear read on the FA+FB slot (Come on guys! Couldn't you have picked a longer username so that one enjoys typing an essay whenever addressing you??)
9- Finally, KC claims to be able to read me, so I'll let her decide on whether we should be friends of foes here.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:10 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 821, Salt Squad wrote:Like did you just go through my ISO and try and find a way to discredit the primary player pushing your wagon?
Congratulation on voting scum, now get the fuck off my coattails.
In post 853, Titus wrote:
In post 848, davesaz wrote:So Titus, you went from what Expedience thought was soft defense right into hard. How can you be so sure?
I have him as scum for trying to fit what I'm posting into scum motivation, but I have a weakness for OMGUSing people and want to check it vs. other evidence.
Because I get scumread as town for saying unpopular shit as town all the time.
No, you get scumread as town because you cannot word your thoughts worth shit. <_<
In post 881, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:Luna I'm nice till an Antitown play pisses me off

don't make me pissed off and stop talking about the setup.

~Ice
You have 10 seconds to explain why you latch onto Luna's setup spec and completely ignore Titus'
In post 907, Luna Fox wrote:rb one thing i dont understand is you spend a lot of time saying how exp's reads are fake yada yada yada, yet you end up voting wayward.
Wayward is scum. Exp is just braindead.
In post 910, Heartless wrote:i'll leave the vote here
VOTE: wayward thinker
OH BABY
In post 932, Expedience wrote:
In post 824, davesaz wrote:Also @Expedience: uses the word "someone" but I haven't seen you call it out.
In post 927, RAM wrote:

Bad point is bad.

-Cerb

"just curious", no dude you're quietly gathering evidence to paint him as scum and you're probably scum yourself.

VOTE: Luna Fox, I don't want to vote rb any more since he might be town.

Wayward Thinker is painfully town. Both of the largest wagons are trash and this is sad.
Sounds like I'm right.

EDIT: Sorry Almost.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:13 pm

Post by Expedience »

In post 934, rb wrote:@Expedience you're gonna have to explain why WT is painfully Town and also answer some of the questions I posed in
I can't do it man, he just is.

Ugh, I can't read that post because it has post tags and I don't have enough tabs for that shit. I don't even know what part you want me to answer, it's just words. Like my role pm which I spent ages trying to decode.

You're asking too much of me.
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:15 pm

Post by Expedience »

In post 935, Almost50 wrote:4- Luna is probably on my side (not completely sure though)
Possibly the most indirect townclaim I have ever seen.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:17 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 792, Salt Squad wrote:MathBlade and Titus is town engaging town.

~Bee
Be careful what you say, I might just decide to take you on it.

Leaning town on Salt Squad & Fire & Ice for now (but my reads are volatile at this stage and one mere phrase can flip the read 180 degrees. We'll see.)

dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:18 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 938, Expedience wrote:
In post 935, Almost50 wrote:4- Luna is probably on my side (not completely sure though)
People claiming town, sound the alarm.
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:19 pm

In post 936, dramonic wrote:You have 10 seconds to explain why you latch onto Luna's setup spec and completely ignore Titus'
huh ?

~Ice
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:19 pm

Post by dramonic »

I'm a hoot
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:20 pm

we had a discussion in pregame with luna about how bad was this and she brought it up again so I reminded her that is antitown and stop pissing me off.

what was its relation to titus?

~Ice
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:20 pm

Post by Expedience »

In post 940, dramonic wrote:
In post 938, Expedience wrote:
People claiming town, sound the alarm.
Do you want something
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:21 pm

hi almost

what do you think about WT scumread on Nahdia?

~Ice
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:22 pm

Expe what do you think of that?

~Ice
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:25 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 808, mastin2 wrote:This is kind-of ridiculous. You know what hour it is, right?!?
Oh, yeah!

dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:28 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 519, Titus wrote:@506, I am thinking you're defending and reading into what is not there. He said on a skim that doesn't look genuine. He sees my pont of view allegedly but then he continues to push as if I am scummy. His actions speak louder than words and indicate the meaning.

@LQ, Yeah well, that's life. Not going to rushwhen I feel uncomfortable. Doubly so with 3 town factions. Gtmy, you're town but I have like 5% confidence there.
In post 526, Titus wrote:
In post 526, Cane + Able wrote:
In post 520, Titus wrote:@LQ, Yeah well, that's life. Not going to rushwhen I feel uncomfortable. Doubly so with 3 town factions. Gtmy, you're town but I have like 5% confidence there.
Three?

That's pretty specific. Where did you get that information?
The three human nations. If you were town, that'd be evident.
In post 540, Titus wrote:@cain and able - you did not answer. Please explicitly say whether you read the flavor.
In post 873, Titus wrote:
In post 861, davesaz wrote:
In post 832, Titus wrote:
In post 829, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:I can't see why expe wagon formed.

people just voted him.

someone explain why they felt the aggression and calling so many people scum is scummy

~Ice
This is the short version of why Expedience is town aside from Math's push.
I found this and wanted to follow up to it separately. How is "people just voted him" an indication of town, in a multi-faction game? Or any game for that matter, wagons do form and sometimes they are on scum.
I'll admit this is a unique setup with multiple town factions, but I am supposing that town and scum still behave similarly and human = town. Wagons do form and on scum, but you're oversimplifying. Expedience is wagoned for unpopular opinions, but not ones that are scummy imho.
In post 879, Titus wrote:
In post 877, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 873, Titus wrote:I'll admit this is a unique setup with multiple town factions, but I am supposing that town and scum still behave similarly and human = town.
Human is most definitely town.
There's also at least 1 non human race (mine) that needs to elminate all threats to the human treaty, but i dont know who shares this win condition.
That's pretty much all i've gathered so far.

Ok, I am bad, but one more question.

You're the second player to claim non human but human aligned, yet I didn't see that in the flavor...how is that possible?
In post 893, Titus wrote:
In post 886, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 880, davesaz wrote:I'd call that a newb post, if I hadn't looked at your topic list. Did you not pay attention to the earlier discussion that giving scum info is a bad idea.
I'm sorry it's just that i like trying to figure things out and since Titus was proposing something that was different from what I knew i figured i'd interject, sorry >.<
And you're by definition not human...
FA?

EDIT: Expe: Why are you remarking Almost claiming town. Do you expect any alignment BESIDES town? :roll:
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:30 pm

Post by dramonic »

*alignment claim
I'm a hoot

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”