Mini 501 - The Illustrated Mafia - The End!

ckillor
ckillor
Goon
ckillor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:19 am

Post by ckillor »

in another day or so i will switch my vote to shotgun because
a. inactivity
b. been at -1 for a while
c. i think we need to move on
d. has been just about as scummy as bateristo
My bandwagon can beat up your bandwagon.
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:09 am

Post by SirWario »

Hjallti wrote:SirWario, Please read my posts. I am not impatient, and I don't understand why people keep on presenting me as such. Shotgun_Kitten has been under pressure since longer than a couple of days, and has been posting... If she wanted to claim, she could have claimed back then. If I wanted to prevent a claim from her I wouldn't have waited that long to vote, would I? If you want her to claim in the next some days, why don't you unvote?

No one asked Shotgun to claim while she was still active. I will
unvote
until I hear something from her or a replacement.
HackerHuck
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:25 pm

Post by HackerHuck »

SirWario wrote:
Hjallti wrote:SirWario, Please read my posts. I am not impatient, and I don't understand why people keep on presenting me as such. Shotgun_Kitten has been under pressure since longer than a couple of days, and has been posting... If she wanted to claim, she could have claimed back then. If I wanted to prevent a claim from her I wouldn't have waited that long to vote, would I? If you want her to claim in the next some days, why don't you unvote?

No one asked Shotgun to claim while she was still active. I will
unvote
until I hear something from her or a replacement.
Why the unvote? If someone decides to hammer after seeing what we've just discussed, I think that might be a good target for a lynch.

That said, I'm not going to oppose anyone pushing for a wagon on Hjallti. His last few posts have been nothing but rubbish excuses for his scummy actions.
Hjallti
Hjallti
Goon
Hjallti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:22 am

Post by Hjallti »

HackerHuck wrote: his scummy action
s
As far as I know I did only one action you called scummy. Which other action(s) is(are) scummy, in your eyes?

By the way as long as you don't even try to explain what is rubbish about my explanations why I don't see my vote as speedy, I find it rather weird you call my explanations rubbish excuses.
[i]"Early experiments in transportation" Gary Larson[/i]

I stopped playing and modding here Friday the 13th, due to real life. finishing the hawks game however.
Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:22 am

Post by Bookitty »

Does anyone else have a strange sense of deja vu?

We were in exactly this situation with Green Day, when he abandoned the game and sought replacement. While I am not happy about lynching people when they don't defend themselves, I really hope this trend doesn't continue. It's annoying.

I'm not finding Hjallti as scummy as some of the rest of you. I think twenty-four pages of discussion is a lot for a first day. We do have until the 18th, but if we're going to hold off on lynching Shotgun Kitten or her replacement for some time (until someone claims, I guess), maybe we could look at some other suspects.

DrippingGoofball, why were you so eager for a lynch on Shotgun Kitten? What did you find scummy about White's actions that justified that?
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:41 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Bookitty wrote:DrippingGoofball, why were you so eager for a lynch on Shotgun Kitten? What did you find scummy about White's actions that justified that?
I didn't look at White, since I didn't want to overly prejudice a replacement. But the fact is, she is acting untownly, and her predecessor's action are generally regarded as scummy. Yet, I am voting for her actions, and her actions alone.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Nekka-Lucifer
Nekka-Lucifer
Townsperson
Nekka-Lucifer
Townsperson
Townsperson

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:03 am

Post by Nekka-Lucifer »

Unvote
. It's not doing any good sitting round and waiting for no-one to vote him.
GUESS WHO'S BACK?

Not me...
Hjallti
Hjallti
Goon
Hjallti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:31 am

Post by Hjallti »

Nekka, Could you please explain what you mean? Is Bateristo in your eyes less suspicious? From sitting around and waiting while voting Bateristo you go to sitting around and waiting while voting no-one... what is the point?
It might help if you for a chance pick some player analyse his entire game and share your thoughts, if you don't know how to help this game further. you might pick Shotgun_Kitten/White because they are considered scummy, or someone else who is not analysed yet.

I stopped playing and modding here Friday the 13th, due to real life. finishing the hawks game however.
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:59 am

Post by SirWario »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Bookitty wrote:DrippingGoofball, why were you so eager for a lynch on Shotgun Kitten? What did you find scummy about White's actions that justified that?
I didn't look at White, since I didn't want to overly prejudice a replacement. But the fact is, she is acting untownly, and her predecessor's action are generally regarded as scummy. Yet, I am voting for her actions, and her actions alone.

Why wouldn't you look at White? The bulk of the suspicion comes from him anyway. Shotgun_Kitten looks simply inactive to me.
undo
undo
Mafia Scum
undo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2007 1:06 am

Post by undo »

Not voting: lordy, Shotgun_Kitten, Bateristo, SirWario, and Nekka-Lucifer.

With 12 alive, it's
7 to lynch

10 days
until deadline.
Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2007 3:44 pm

Post by Bookitty »

My top four suspects, and why, in no particular order:

ShotgunKitten: I explained this earlier when I placed my vote on her. Basically it was because I felt that she or Bateristo were the scummiest, and he was at least giving us content at that point.

Bateristo (formerly Green Day). Green Day's meltdown was really scummy. I don't really believe his claim, but I don't feel comfortable enough with my own level of disbelief to lynch him. I usually find people who post quite often to be less scummy, because I think scum tends to protect itself and limit the amount of information it gives to town. He's seemed much more townish lately, but my previous concerns still remain.

Jenter (formerly AlyG). The original arguments about starting a bandwagon on oneself, waiting to see who jumps on it, and then indicating it was random and a joke, while also arguing that it was intended to catch scum... these make sense to me. I think the vacillation about why the self-bandwagon was started is indication of insincerity, and a pretty big scumtell. AlyG is replaced by Jenter, who does a player-by-player analysis that is extremely noncommittal. "Protown or VAIRY smart scum." "Could be sneaky scum, could be smart town..." I find this fairly scummy. Green Day was his one and only suspect so far as I can see, which was pretty safe at that point, and he persists in this, posting very little, and currently is voting Bateristo. (I don't find that especially scummy, but the tunnelling is pretty evident.)

DrippingGoofball (formerly gameshark1313). I liked gameshark's play. I do NOT like these contrasting and rather contradictory explanations from DrippingGoofball:

By way of explaining her vote on Shotgun Kitten,
"On account of White's crazy voting pattern, and Shotgun_kitten's lack of content..."

Dismissing Shotgun Kitten's requests for more time:
"A 20 page game is nothing."

Another explanation for her vote on Shotgun Kitten:
"For replacing a scummy player, then posting absolutely no content whatsoever, except for a quickly retracted OMGUS vote for HackerHuck."

And now DrippingGoofball has completely forgotten part of her original reason for voting Shotgun Kitten:
"I didn't look at White, since I didn't want to overly prejudice a replacement. But the fact is, she is acting untownly, and her predecessor's action are generally regarded as scummy. Yet, I am voting for her actions, and her actions alone."

So DrippingGoofball is voting for Shotgun Kitten based on "White's crazy voting pattern" which at this point she's saying she didn't look at, and criticising Shotgun Kitten for not reading a twenty page game which DrippingGoofball did not read either.

At this point, I'd like an explanation for these inconsistencies.

unvote; vote DrippingGoofball
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2007 3:50 pm

Post by SirWario »

Well if you unvote Bookitty...
vote:Shotgun_Kitten

Pressure must be maintained.
Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2007 3:59 pm

Post by Bookitty »

I don't think she's coming back, SirWario.

Still, if you (or anyone else) sees any glaring errors or omissions in my arguments, please correct me. I'd be grateful.
ckillor
ckillor
Goon
ckillor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2007 4:15 pm

Post by ckillor »

Unvote, Vote shotgun kitten

this is crazy. i think shotgun has given up on this game and im tired of this waiting around.
My bandwagon can beat up your bandwagon.
Bateristo
Bateristo
Townie
Bateristo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2007 5:50 pm

Post by Bateristo »

hmmm... now she's at L-1... and you guys do make a good point... by now it has been awhile, and she DID say that she'd try and post every one to two days (or was it once or twice a day?) i think it's the second, but i'm too lazy to go look... anyways, i'm going to call her, or text her, and ask if she's planning on returning (yes, i know her... i got her started on this site, though i did not know she'd end up replacing into our game... lol. she was actually more interested in modding, but that requires some game experience...) i have a sneaking suspicion that she'll tell me that she can't do it, in which case, i shall be hammering to end this ordeal... and plus, white really was pretty scummy...
[color=green]<><
~Bateristo

"yes you're very smart. shut up"[/color]
Hjallti
Hjallti
Goon
Hjallti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2007 10:02 pm

Post by Hjallti »

I am leaving for the weekend now. Might only be back on tuesday.

@bookitty: I didn't read DrippingGoofBall point as that he didn't read the whole game, only that he didn't use it in his justement, so your point stands anyway, but you asked for feedback, and that is my only remark.

SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2007 6:06 am

Post by SirWario »

ckillor wrote:
Unvote, Vote shotgun kitten

this is crazy. i think shotgun has given up on this game and im tired of this waiting around.

Please give some reasoning for the vote besides inactivity. Not posting is a null tell. We still have time so theres no need to move on just yet.

Bookity, you do make a good case against drippinggoofball. I haven't liked her play either.
Nekka-Lucifer
Nekka-Lucifer
Townsperson
Nekka-Lucifer
Townsperson
Townsperson

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2007 6:37 am

Post by Nekka-Lucifer »

Actually SW, it's a scum tell. We have been posting for ages asking for a claim and what not, then she says that she's re-reading and disappears, doesn't pick up a prod, and so on.
GUESS WHO'S BACK?

Not me...
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:19 am

Post by SirWario »

Nekka-Lucifer wrote:Actually SW, it's a scum tell. We have been posting for ages asking for a claim and what not, then she says that she's re-reading and disappears, doesn't pick up a prod, and so on.

She stopped posting before anyone asked for a claim(I think I was the first one to ask). She kept saying she needed more time due to busy schedule and keep in mind that other replacements like drippinggoofball and lordy haven't posted anything significant yet either. Not posting at all is not a scumtell to me.

Who are your suspects at the moment?
Nekka-Lucifer
Nekka-Lucifer
Townsperson
Nekka-Lucifer
Townsperson
Townsperson

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:18 pm

Post by Nekka-Lucifer »

My scum suspects?

I've had in my head a while a feeling of Hjallti, but I can't remember what it was anymore :P

Getting increasingly suspicious of SK. I AM giving her the benifit of the doubt at the moment though.
GUESS WHO'S BACK?

Not me...
undo
undo
Mafia Scum
undo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Sat Nov 10, 2007 3:43 am

Post by undo »

Seeking a replacement for Shotgun_Kitten...
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Sat Nov 10, 2007 4:39 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

SirWario wrote:Bookity, you do make a good case against drippinggoofball. I haven't liked her play either.
Yeah, I don't like my play either. Sloppy, lackadaisical, debonnaire, unpredictable, entertaining. But that's not scummy behavior on my part. If you want to see scummy, look at SK.

I am a bit disappointed about the replacement in a way, because it means we have to start over again and we're not getting anywhere. Chances are she's scum, but if she's town, it's not likely that the hammerer will be vigged, since the lynch is perfectly justified IMO.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:06 am

Post by SirWario »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
SirWario wrote:Bookity, you do make a good case against drippinggoofball. I haven't liked her play either.
Yeah, I don't like my play either. Sloppy, lackadaisical, debonnaire, unpredictable, entertaining. But that's not scummy behavior on my part. If you want to see scummy, look at SK.

I didn't mean your playstyle. I meant the way you have acted about your vote on Shotgun(giving little reasoning).

I am looking at Shotgun_Kitten, but it pays to have other suspects. Your jokey playstyle won't get you off the hook.
Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Sun Nov 11, 2007 6:48 am

Post by Jenter Brolincani »

Still waiting for this game to go somewhere...
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

...this would be much simpler for me if one of you could stop making sense and act like scum. - Elmo

...So the only scum is a player with no vote, no NK and doesn't exist? - Rogue Shenanigans
Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Sun Nov 11, 2007 7:06 am

Post by Bookitty »

@Jenter:

Who are your top scum suspects? Who do you think is a better lynch, if you had to choose between Shotgun_Kitten and Bateristo?

The way to make the game go somewhere is to contribute content, in my opinion at least.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”