Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #9400 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:02 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 9377, Shadow_step wrote:
In post 9375, farside22 wrote:
In post 9374, grapes wrote:How many threats to earth are left? That's the kind of game we should all have in the back of our mind when trying to solve.
Based on numbers started and 3p with the gems I think 3 scum left.

You asked about rr and why he would push for just me, why not, I'm easy to lynch, he can blame Titus for it after with all her thoughts on me.

Kraska as I said is more about how she is in the PT.
It's hard to explain, but I think you should ally with her to see what kind of read you get.
Isn't he Conf town because of the beach event ?
No.
In post 9383, grapes wrote:
In post 9375, farside22 wrote:Based on numbers started and 3p with the gems I think 3 scum left.
I kinda doubt that seems like too much.
Rr wants you to believe there are 4 scum left in the game, even though he's refused repeatedly to say who he thinks is scum off to the votes from the beach event.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #9401 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:03 am

Post by farside22 »

Rr: I'm not responding to a player who continues to lie and respond to questions I ask.
Plus I said what my vote power was many moons ago.
Go search for it mister liarpants.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #9402 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:07 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 9343, farside22 wrote:
In post 9341, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 9340, farside22 wrote:
In post 9330, kraskaesque wrote:I'm sorry :') somehow missed the word town
And I checked with the mod, I can't vote enough to make a lynch happen, as I said many moons ago the ability can only be no more the half the vote count.

I'm think kraska should end this event, players can lynch me, and one I flip town rr needs to explain why he didn't believe my claim.
Again he stated day 2 to give points to 3p players, I'm the only person to claim needing points but he calls me nothing more then a liar.
He also kept the Titus tunnel going on with the hypo theory that never got proven and if you read day 4 he still left an opening for twie flip either way.
Creature is for sure not town. He called snarky town day 3 and voted for him day 4 for no reason stated.
My gut says twie isn't scum but I'm not married to that read. I'd say focus on the first 2 scum reads before letting the rabbit hole bs from rr lead this game.
Holy shit.

I just fucking understood what you're talking about. You thought I claimed my role allowed me to give points to someone.

I did not claim that.
I have no idea what post you're referring to, but I'm almost positive we were talking about philosophically, how we approach third partis and give them the benefit of the doubt/don't subscribe to the site meta of auto lynching third parties.

Lmao. Every time you said that, I thought you were pissed because we said we're not as quick to lynch third parties as most but we were still suspicious of you in spite of that, when the whole time you actually meant believed we had mechanical reason to believe your claim and couldn't understand why we didn't(which, btw, is untrue, I don't believe either of us ever said we didn't believe your claim(at least certainly not after you displayed your lynchproof)).

-Cerb
In post 6780, Reasonably Rational wrote:Fair enough. The xkfyu point can't be properly evaluated without knowing what he claimed to her and what steven has told her about it.

And I was telling you all yesterday that third parties are a thing here. I actually have evidence of at least 2 third party factions in this game,
though only one has a pt/is informed at all.

So, were you playing towards a town win con, with the third party thing as an out just in case, or were you playing for the 3p win con the whole time? Is that why you were saying you weren't going to be using your vote power, so you wouldn't use up your points and put yourself further away from your alternative win condition?

@Yume: I said two things about peridot. Not sure which one you're saying is correct, but I did receive separate confirmation about my mechanical suspicions regarding peridot, whic simultaneously disproved my identity theory.

-Cerb
In post 5701, Reasonably Rational wrote:1.) I screwed up my shoulder pretty bad over this past weekend and it's just now bearable to be at the computer for more than a few minutes. I've got like 35 pages to catch up on, but I've got a couple things to say that are super important, after talking with Cerb for the last couple hours.

Please do not end the day until Cerb and I finish checking and making sure what we've concluded is correct. We need to share it with the game today. Please just bear with us. Cerb is tied up for a few hours and we want to be completely sure before we make the post.

2.) We are going to pop our event tonight, barring some change in stress that precludes it, so I'm not sure if we should ally or not. Whomever we ally with can't get the synergy and
add 3 points towards the unknown goal as we will not be forgoing the use of our event.
We plan to submit Randomidget, but
Random: you should not submit us if you think you can synergize elsewhere
. We would prefer to ally because we have some things we'd rather not say in the main thread but want to leave to someone in case we get killed.

We would appreciate if Mastin and Titus and Farside (specifically) would think about the ally thing and whether it's worth the potential loss of points for us to ally.

~Drixx

P.S. - Yume please check PT. Mastin please look for Yume to be relaying you some info. -- I'll be catching up for awhile while Cerb is busy and I've got something to do in about 3 hours, so it will be pretty late East Coast time before we get our post up.
Please just trust that it's worth waiting. It's important.
The bold shows were rr is lying blantenly about what he claimed.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9403 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:11 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

@RR just gonna check on gem top suspects, xk and MOI did some analysis
vonflare (21:40)
you suck randomidget
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9404 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:12 am

Analysis on N1 events indicated TWIE town and poss shiro scum.
you suck randomidget
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9405 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:48 am

Post by Reasonably Rational »

Farside. Read the context of that post. Do you remember the cluster. The event where if anyone chose to not perform actions or activate events, one point would be added towards fighting it, and if both they and their ally chose to forego acting, a total of 3 points would he added instead?

That's what that post is talking about. It's discussing the fact that we were going to activate beachapalooza that night, which meant if we were allying with someone who was going to forego their action, minimum benefit would be gained from it.

The evidence of two third parties I have was because I already knew about both the leftovers and rhe crystal gems. Your claim did not fit in either of those groups so no, nothing you quoted there actually supports the conclusions you've drawn.

And I know you said what your vote power is, but that distinction I just asked about is incredibly important, and it ISN'T made clear in any of your claims. You mention a 1/2 lynch limitation, but not if that limit includes your regular vote as well.

@Random: got it. And that's coming from xk or moi?

-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9406 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:17 am

In post 9396, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 9385, grapes wrote:@RR - I'm confused why you're pushing the gems as a second scumteam when we've seen a gem flip benign. Clue a guy in?
What benign gem flip have you seen? Xkfyu killed a member of the scum team, which doesn't make them benign, it makes them want to kill people and means he's not aligned with the scum team, which means nothing without a win condition that's known.

The primary problems with the gems are the constant deceit/anti-town behavior throughout the game, and their sheer power. Yume claimed mastin was conftown, but kept mastin in the dark about things. The gems didn't flip NC early in the day when asked to by Titus and myself, thus putting us into a night phase at -4 stress. The win conditions given by Yume to Titus and myself differed slightly, and the difference they concealed from Drixx and myself wasn't one which would have been worth being concerned about...so why aren't the the claims identical? Why are their win conditions concealed? For the record, the claim Yume gave us was a vague reference to needing "what we said", and said they also needed a human alive, and the win con she gave titus was needing a human and a gem alive. Nothing suspicious about needing a member of your faction alive to win, so why didn't yume claim that to us? It sounds like a detail added because it was weird to NOT need to have a member alive. How much sense, balance wise, does it make for town to have a 4 man masonry that could gain at least a fifth member, all of whose members are EXTREMELY strong roles? The strongest roles in mafia games are frequently hobbled by their swinginess, yet here....they were given knowledge that 20% of the game could be safely ignored by them, making them EVEN STRONGER.

Wholly benign gems simply don't make sense balance wise, in spite of the sense they make flavor wise.

-Cerb

Pedit: fuzzy scum is pretty dang improbable imo.
That was Yme acting off of her own volition. Early on during day phase only the gem leader could talk in the chat, which was Yume. At that point we only had night chat.
you suck randomidget
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9407 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:17 am

And you really shouldn't be trying to read Yume on anti-town behaviour. She does it a lot.
you suck randomidget
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #9408 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:20 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 9405, Reasonably Rational wrote:Farside. Read the context of that post. Do you remember the cluster. The event where if anyone chose to not perform actions or activate events, one point would be added towards fighting it, and if both they and their ally chose to forego acting, a total of 3 points would he added instead?

That's what that post is talking about. It's discussing the fact that we were going to activate beachapalooza that night, which meant if we were allying with someone who was going to forego their action, minimum benefit would be gained from it.

The evidence of two third parties I have was because I already knew about both the leftovers and rhe crystal gems. Your claim did not fit in either of those groups so no, nothing you quoted there actually supports the conclusions you've drawn.

And I know you said what your vote power is, but that distinction I just asked about is incredibly important, and it ISN'T made clear in any of your claims. You mention a 1/2 lynch limitation, but not if that limit includes your regular vote as well.

@Random: got it. And that's coming from xk or moi?

-Cerb
So you were talking about the cluster. I wanted to ally with you thinking it was a 3p role you were referring to especially when you claimed to know there were other 3p in the game and one (which I put in bold) that there are 2 third party factions in the game.

As for your question I have a few of mine

1) I stated what my vote power was already and made it clear, why do you feel a need to keep asking something you can find in the game?
2) What character do you think I am if it isn't Kevin?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #9409 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:20 am

Post by farside22 »

Finally RR
Why do you keep asking me about my points if you think I'm scum, fake claiming?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #9410 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:23 am

Post by farside22 »

VOTE: Twie
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9411 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:28 am

In post 9409, farside22 wrote:Finally RR
Why do you keep asking me about my points if you think I'm scum, fake claiming?
I never said I didn't believe that you had points yout could gain and utilize?

And based on the prior flips? Probably one of the rubies, lol.

Whatever, fuck it. I keep asking because I'm trying to give you a way out of a fucking lie, but you refuse to fucking answer.

You said the person you lynch had to be 1/2 way to kynch for your power to work, but with snarky, I cast 5 out of 8 required votes.

MORE THAN HALF.

-Cerb
Show

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9412 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:29 am

Lol, next to llast sentence should clearly be "you cast 5 out of 8", not I.

-Cer
Show

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9413 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:30 am

Random, what is your guys' win condition?

-Cerb
Show

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9414 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:37 am

Also, everyone, please establish allinces for tonight so we don't have a repeat of today.

-Cerb
Show

kraskaesque
kraskaesque
Goon
kraskaesque
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9415 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:40 am

Post by kraskaesque »

alright so i blew two of my abilities. ii would like people to use their votes to lynch scum
pick one of these:
shadow, shiro, twie
hydra of kraska77 and lycanfire
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #9416 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:48 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Ok, back from hell weekend and catching up –

First I’m going to drop in this which I’ve been posting in my various PTs overnight …

Beach Result Tracking

Rational: mastin (+1)
Skybird: mastin (+.5)

Almost: mastin
(+1)
Mastin: self (+3)

Yume: mastin (+1)

Result – 7, known 6.5

Chara: self (+3)

Farside: Chara (+2)
Result - 5

Titus: self (+3)

Kraska: Titus (+1)
Xkfyu: Titus (+1)

Grapes: Titus (+1)

total: 6

Shiro: none
Snarky: none

DGB: none

Random: none

Fuzzy: none (didn't answer?)
TWIE: none

Creature: shadow step
Magna: voted Rational

Shadow step: Almost
Fire: Rational

McMenno: self

So blue is confirmed Town (via flips, Mod communication) or players who I am confident enough to gamble the game calling Town.
Red is Mafia scum.

With kraska cancelling the event I'd slot her just below blue status and would not be pushing on her today.

For farside to be scum they need two additional scum voting with her to make the numbers come out correct on Not Chara.
For RR to be scum they need two additional scum voting with them and Skybird to make the numbers come out correct on Mastin.

Those scenarios are going to be exclusionary - you aren't going to get both RR and farside as scum together because that would require too many scum players at this stage - if you want to fight me on it that's fine but 7 scum traitor or no is too many given the absolute strength of the Mafia event powers displayed this game.

Personally if I had to choose one I'd choose RR as scum over farside. I can see farside as just playing terrible.

Regardless the pool where scum are overwhelmingly like to be hiding is (Creature, Shiro, Shadow, TWIE, fuzzy). Because the pool of players who be covering Skybird is getting smaller by the second.

Don't like my PoE? Do your own. I don't give a rats ass about people whining.

Up next - catch-up.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9417 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:51 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 9416, MagnaofIllusion wrote:With kraska cancelling the event I'd slot her just below blue status and would not be pushing on her today.
Kraska used her individual event to cancel out a mostly useless scum factional event. :roll:
Show
The shadows betray you, because they serve me.

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9418 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:57 am

In post 9413, Reasonably Rational wrote:Random, what is your guys' win condition?

-Cerb
End game earth wins and at least one town and crystal gem player is left alive.
you suck randomidget
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #9419 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:03 am

Post by Creature »

I didn't understand what's forego, then I just discarded the message because I didn't know it.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #9420 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:03 am

Post by Creature »

but tbh the night result I got was the only I did in the entire game.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #9421 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:05 am

Post by Creature »

I just wasn't aware.
Sigh
kraskaesque
kraskaesque
Goon
kraskaesque
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9422 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:10 am

Post by kraskaesque »

dear creature
In post 9415, kraskaesque wrote:pick one of these:
shadow, shiro, twie
wwho's ur pick? i recommend shadow...remember how he pushed for a lynch for you on past days but now magically switches to tfl?
but im happy to lynch the other two too
hydra of kraska77 and lycanfire
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9423 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:12 am

Post by Shadow_step »

Creature knows I'm town, pushing my lynch would be a scum claim. good try
Show
The shadows betray you, because they serve me.

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #9424 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:17 am

Post by Creature »

I'd start with TWIE, who is pretty much scum.
Sigh

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”