MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #9600 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:12 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In post 9598, Almost50 wrote:
In post 9586, Creature wrote:idk, just to make sure, this is what I received (can't copy-paste):
randomidget has an event that can be triggered at 1 or + stress.
randomidget is selectively nightkill immune.
randomidget can secretly offer rewards to his allies.
randomidget can discover info on other player's actions.
So, your "result" had the name of randomidget EXPLICITLY mentioned in it, and you still suggested it could've been a redirect???????? :!: :!: :!:
So much this ...
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #9601 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:12 am

Post by Creature »

In post 9595, Reasonably Rational wrote:Creature can you please summarize your claim? You said you could investigate the gems in some way? Have you? What did you find out? If you haven't, what WOULD you find out?

@MoI - What would he need to be able to say about you guys to convince you? (Think about it because I see no reason why scum would have any need to investigate the gems whereas there are big question marks for us, which every time we bring up causes you to subtly OMGUS us).

~Drixx
It'll announce I filmed a documentary.
The event will swing stress 3 points to Slice of Life
I'll learn the nature of the Crystal Gems and the Crystal Gems will learn that I know their nature.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #9602 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:12 am

Post by Creature »

I didn't do it yet.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #9603 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:13 am

Post by Creature »

In post 9586, Creature wrote:idk, just to make sure, this is what I received (can't copy-paste):
So, your "result" had the name of randomidget EXPLICITLY mentioned in it, and you still suggested it could've been a redirect???????? :!: :!: :!:
Would Varsoon put someone else's name so I know whether I was redirected or not?
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #9604 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:14 am

Post by Creature »

In post 9596, MagnaofIllusion wrote:If Connie-fake claim can actually be scum (which you point out that people bought) then why does Creature think his blog whatever confirms him as town and couldn't just as easily be a scum ability that matches his fake-claim?
Same can be said about Titus confirming herself as town could easily be a scum ability that matches her fakeclaim.
Sigh
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9605 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:15 am

Post by Reasonably Rational »

In post 9594, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
As to Farside - If you are suggesting that Farside is a leftover who joined the Mafia AFTER Beach-a-palooza I need you to reconcile who else is scum. Because that means during BAPA farside was not scum and thus Not Chara is confirmed Town and keeping her from being flipped (which you yelled over and over about) is Pro-Town for reasons I know you know.
It's a possible answer to her being scum that doesn't require us to assume an absurdly large scum team. I'm pretty certain Not Chara had to be confirmed town from the second the BAP vote results came out. Since we don't know the parameters of you guys keeping someone unflipped (how long you can do so, whether you can bring it back as you did with Firebringer, etc...), then no I'm not sure why it's more pro-town to keep it unflipped than to bring it back.

Also, I think you're missing the forest for the trees. We have a finite amount of currencies to win the game with. X mislynches, Y role related powers, Z events, etc... and the question yesterday was what should get used to take stress away from -4. Unfortunately, Farside unilaterally ended the day (and obviously made sure Varsoon was around, because it took literally sometime between 4 minutes and 4 minutes and 59 seconds for the thread to lock) and stress didn't move. Fortunately, that preserved Kraska's ability to adjust stress and canceled out a scum event. At the time; however, we had no way to know, and both Cerb and I felt like it made sense to use the least amount of currency to get away from -4 stress.

Now that might not be the case from your viewpoint, because you are informed completely about how the hidden flips and return to game and such works. We aren't.

~Drixx
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #9606 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:16 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 9603, Creature wrote:
Would Varsoon put someone else's name so I know whether I was redirected or not?
No. Mod will always put it as "Your Target" as opposed to explicitly mentioning the name of your target. "You target" is NOT them telling you a lie, thus not bastard modding. Mentioning the name of your intended target when you have been redirected to someone else is an OUTRIGHT LIE ==>> Bastard modding.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #9607 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:18 am

Post by Creature »

Okay, my investigative ability is one shot and only usable when I'm in an Alliance. I'll learn four abilities, three incorrect one incorrect. If the stress is 3 or higher, three will be correct, one incorrect. During the Season Finale I'll be refunded another shot of this ability.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #9608 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:19 am

Post by Creature »

Okay then.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #9609 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:22 am

Post by Creature »

If it turns out be a mod error, I'll just not include this game in my wiki.
Sigh
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #9610 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:23 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 9604, Creature wrote:
In post 9596, MagnaofIllusion wrote:If Connie-fake claim can actually be scum (which you point out that people bought) then why does Creature think his blog whatever confirms him as town and couldn't just as easily be a scum ability that matches his fake-claim?
Same can be said about Titus confirming herself as town could easily be a scum ability that matches her fakeclaim.
Geez, man! You're arguing principles now?? The mod CONFIRMING Titus makes her TOWN. The mod did NOT confirm you like AT ALL. He only gave you a fake-claim that works. He gave you access to a blog which -for all we know- could've been hacked by the devil himself. I mean, if -hypothetically speaking- I hacked into your MS account it doesn't make ME the player named Creature. It only makes me able to PRETEND to be Creature. Now if the site Super Mods (or whatever they call them) came to us and confirmed that whoever is using your account is really you then that's different and your identity is confirmed, and I really don't care how they'd do it (via IP confirmation, or by contacting your home address or them having the FBI investigate you.. that's not my problem.)

Every single SCUM player had their events named to match their FAKE CLAIM. Otherwise, once an event is activated we would be able to tell if the player behind it is scum already!!

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9611 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:31 am

In post 9596, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 9589, Reasonably Rational wrote:One only needed to look at Steven Universe to see that assuming someone with Day 1 access to Steven was town. Several, including us, pointed that out. Don't straw man ... it undercuts your credibility.

~Drixx
You are missing the point. If Connie-fake claim can actually be scum (which you point out that people bought) then why does Creature think his blog whatever confirms him as town and couldn't just as easily be a scum ability that matches his fake-claim?

Seriously - stay on point with the actual salient information.
The blog doesn't at all clear him. That doesn't change what you did from being a straw man attack.

The question I have is this:
WHY would scum be given an ability to find out the nature of the gems, as Creature has claimed? He claims you would be notified he found out.
-- The only reason the scum would need a reason to find out the nature of the gems is if they are somehow compatible.

So ummm ... if Creature is left alive and does his thing, he can both inform the town that you have told the truth (presuming you have), and you will have hard evidence that he had the ability to learn the nature of your faction. So if you don't believe scum would have that ability, the obvious course is to force him to do it, right?
Show

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9612 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:31 am

In post 9604, Creature wrote:
This is a really fucking bad post Creature. Holy shit.

~Drixx
Show

Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #9613 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:32 am

Post by Creature »

Still think I'm a bad town? I checked a lot of times, it says randomidget, so if it's a lie, it wasn't because I misunderstand, it's because the setup screwed me.

But I don't think you're going to catch up on that anyway even if I flip town.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #9614 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:32 am

Post by Creature »

Okay, then push that stress to 3+
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #9615 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:33 am

Post by Creature »

But still think this will be another TTH Summer Mafia where the setup screws me. And like my wiki says, I never won any game where I was lynched, so scum will automatically win.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #9616 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:34 am

Post by Creature »

Who will actually want to put stress at 3+?
Sigh
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9617 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:37 am

In post 9614, Creature wrote:Okay, then push that stress to 3+
In post 9616, Creature wrote:Who will actually want to put stress at 3+?
What a convenient excuse. The problem is that you had an entire Climax phase (3rd episode) at +3 and could have done it already. Why didn't you?

~Drixx
Show

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #9618 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:43 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 9555, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
@Farside
- Not Chara has a question that she wants you to confirm.

Please explicitly state whether your Ascetic power protects you from Nightkills or not.
I'm ascentic from all action except being shot by scum.
That doesn't mean I believe twie.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #9619 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:43 am

Post by Creature »

I didn't know what to do at the time, I didn't expect many players to die and the stress to go so low.
Sigh
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #9620 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:53 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 9570, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 9566, MagnaofIllusion wrote:More info from Not Chara since I am now Chara’s personal delivery Gem …

General
– Chara absolutely wants TWIE to be the lynch today for doing no scum-hunting but being here to whine like a child.

@RR
– Beach event proves there are several scum in the “Non-Voters” do not lynch farside, lynch in the Non-Voters even if you think farside is scum. This is directly to you from Chara.

@kraska
– Chara gives you a “thumbs up” from “mom Maheswaran”.
@NC: there are 4 slots among the voters(if we exclude conftown and gems), who have one scum among them, and the rest will be confirmed as town once we find the scum in that group. I'm VERY sure that scum is Farside22, and would much prefer to create 3 more conftown today, than 1)create this same situation tomorrow, if we hit scum outside of the voters, or 2) mislynch+change that pool to a 50/50.

Oh and we'll also be able to fucking pressure peope.being without being concerned that farside's just going to decide to show up and hammer from l-4.

-Cerb
The above is basically scum saying he doesn't want to vote his scum buddy.

Moi: I get the creature scum read, I even understand what your going with but give me your thoughts on twie for a moment.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9621 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:56 am

MoI: how can you conclude I'm wrong when I did not fully define the set of players I was talking about(which I didn't do for very good reason)?

-Cerb
Show

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #9622 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:57 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 9611, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 9596, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 9589, Reasonably Rational wrote:One only needed to look at Steven Universe to see that assuming someone with Day 1 access to Steven was town. Several, including us, pointed that out. Don't straw man ... it undercuts your credibility.

~Drixx
You are missing the point. If Connie-fake claim can actually be scum (which you point out that people bought) then why does Creature think his blog whatever confirms him as town and couldn't just as easily be a scum ability that matches his fake-claim?

Seriously - stay on point with the actual salient information.
The blog doesn't at all clear him. That doesn't change what you did from being a straw man attack.

The question I have is this:
WHY would scum be given an ability to find out the nature of the gems, as Creature has claimed? He claims you would be notified he found out.
-- The only reason the scum would need a reason to find out the nature of the gems is if they are somehow compatible.

So ummm ... if Creature is left alive and does his thing, he can both inform the town that you have told the truth (presuming you have), and you will have hard evidence that he had the ability to learn the nature of your faction. So if you don't believe scum would have that ability, the obvious course is to force him to do it, right?
Oh look rr said he has a scum read but uses why would the mod give info to scum like that to let creature fly by.

Yet rr thinks so little of Varsoon to think he would tell players the name of a player that rb you and that player is scum.

Yup, nothing scummy about rr continue tunneling, right grapes?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #9623 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:59 am

Post by farside22 »

You know like how sky new who was steven universe but she was scum.

Let me know when im missing something.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #9624 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:02 am

Post by Creature »

If the Crystal Gems and Leftovers can win with mafia, we're possibly in LyLo today.
Sigh

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”