Food Fight Mafia - WHO OWNS THE SCHOOL???

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:40 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Is Skruffs food-worthy ?
yes.
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:17 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Erg0 wrote:In BM's case it's
definitely
playstyle.
Do you mean my 'case' against BM or BM's 'case' against me? Just to verify.
If you think that BM is 'acting scummy' because that's just his playstyle, then why are you trying to goad him into acting MORE of that way? What I mean is, why would you write it off as a nulltell AND encourage it at the same time? If it's a nulltell than you are giving him a free pass to be as destructive and distractive as he wants.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:29 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Battle Mage wrote:
Skruffs wrote:BM, you obviously don't have meta-knowledge on me, because I'm not scum. So if you think you have a meta on me, you are wrong. I actually respect metas to a degree, but you do not have any. I actually successfully (I think) used a meta on you earlier day one and then you went batcrazy and started 'over compensating' by acting like the LArger than Life BM that I mentioned seemed to be missing, which was, to me, more likely a sign of you being scum.When you immediately dropped the guise, and went after me (and have continued to go after me nonstop to the exclusion of payign attention to other players, which is also scum tell), and that's been your 'Plan' ever sense.
Unfortunately you have rendered your own argument invalid here. By claiming that a meta only exists if it is on scum, and then claiming one on me is a stupid statement, because it makes the assumption that i am scum, before the meta itself is brought into play.
You are saying I am scum based on meta knowledge.
Since I am NOT SCUm, your meta knowledge is flawed. How did you interpret that to mean that "Only scum can have metas?" Point dismissed.

Battle Mage wrote:
Skruffs wrote: Lowell, Tarhalindur, All I know about BM is that he has NO idea what he's takling about regarding the bad behavior notes
It concerns me that no-one has picked up on this yet. Me and Skruffs have both claimed BB notes, and have both claimed different mechanics for them. Thus 1 of us MUST be lying, and hence, scum. As i've been cop-confirmed, it makes absolute sense to lynch Skruffs today, because even if he came up town, you would know that i was scum.
Ooooh!
Tell me again how the bad behavior notes work, again, BM?
Let me show you how mine work.
I get a set number every morning. If I don't use them, I continue to have the same number the next morning. If I use them, I still have the same number each morning.
Give Eight Bad Behavior Notes to Battle Mage

You are A) Taking the cop at face value and encouraging the town to do the same.
B) Creating a false dilemma (since he has a claimed inspection on me, skruffs is the obv scum) and
C) Contradicting yourself. :) I mean, you kind of just ignore all the cases of contradiction I've already given you instead to spout out inane babble against me - and congratulations! it seems to be working, if the asking if it's okay to lynch me-talk that is coming up is working. Also:
D) You don't seem to have any sense of introspection, which, UNLIKE your play in Mafia 61, as town, seems to show up in ONE form or another.
You *were* being a little more level headed until I said that might be a scum tell - in which case you devolved. So why don't you tell us: Do you intentionally act scummy more as town or as scum?
Battle Mage wrote:
Skruffs wrote:and that he is WILDLY fishing in the guise of making assertions that are not true and asking if anyone will back him up. Everyone else goes "Uh, hmm," and he chalks it up. He's fishing. Hard core. He would NOT answer Sir T's question about his alignment.
Lies and more lies eh Skruffs? Again, it doesnt take a genius to go back and read my posts and find the inconsistency in Skruffs' comments.
Right, because reading your posts will provide instances where I am inconsistent. AS compared to... OH.... I dunno... the person who actually wrote them.

Battle Mage wrote:
Skruffs wrote: Now he's demanding that I role claim. Tell me, Tarhalindur - Do *you* have a 'role' to claim, or do you have a Name, some flavor text, and perhaps some abilities (with explanation)???
Um, how long have you been playing Mafia? :roll:
Role = Ability... FOOL.
And you don't have an ability, apparently, or you have reason to think that the bad behavior notes are not ability related at all. Which is wrong. I've claimed. Y ou apparently, HAVEN'T. Or at least, haven't correctly.
Your gambit FAILED.
Battle Mage wrote:
Skruffs wrote: BM's contradictions on himself regarding what is what, his alignment, what he thinks about my claiming, EVERYTHING, indicates that he has NO ideaq what he is talking about. I was the first person (I think) to claim who I was in this game, and he immediately followed right after wards with a similar claim, whil saying that mine is likely scum. When SIR T asked who he was affiliated with earlier, he said "Pro-town, obv", after refusing to.
Wait a sec. So withholding information is scummy, and trying to extract information is also scummy? :lol:
And failure to claim immediately is scummy when i do it, but for you its a completely different ball game right?
I CANNOT believe i'm hearing this... :shock:
???
You shouldn't be fishing for h ow bad behavior notes, Battle Mage, if you have them. If you actually have them, you know what they are. You don't. If you had them, but didn't have all the information, why would you assume that other players WOULD? WHy would you only get notes but not have any idea what they do, whereas someone else would get bad behavior notes AND know what they do? No. You didn't get bad behavior notes. You lied about them in an attempt to 'hook' information about how they work and what they are from the town. And that's pretty obvious. TO me. Nobody else is interested enough to look, apparently, and that's fine. I really don' twant to play a game with lobotomized sheep, especially if they are following *YOU*.

Battle Mage wrote:
Skruffs wrote: Now he is trying to get more information. More. And you seem to be, instead of calling him out on oit, or being curious, you BOTH seem to be trying to goad him into launching food at me. Hmm.
What do you have to hide?

BM
BM - aren't you curious why Erg0 asked you when you were going to try and get me lynched? Doesn't that strike you as strangely passive? No? I didn't think so.

Chew on that for a while.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:00 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Thank you for keeping your cafeteria clean.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Yamahako
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:52 am

Post by Yamahako »

I still can't hurt anyone :(
I'm suspicious - in every sense of the word.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:29 am

Mucho mucho prodding. Prods that aren't picked up = replacement.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2007 6:05 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Deadline approaching fast...
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:19 am

Post by Flameaxe »

It's 2 weeks away...Now its 5 seconds less than 2 weeks...That's really fast, you're right.
Defined by who I dislike, not who I like~
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2007 10:06 am

Post by Skruffs »

I believe the plan is to wait until very clsoe to deadline, adn then everyone pile up onto me and BM again. That's the impression I am getting. Town doesn't care and Scum doesn't have to.
ckillor
ckillor
Goon
ckillor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2007 10:07 am

Post by ckillor »

im here and i care, its just the fighting between you two just keeps going and going, and with not much else happening, theres not much to comment on. i still think the battle is pretty silly and most likely between two townies
My bandwagon can beat up your bandwagon.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2007 11:51 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

ckillor wrote:im here and i care, its just the fighting between you two just keeps going and going, and with not much else happening, theres not much to comment on. i still think the battle is pretty silly and most likely between two townies
You seem level-headed, who do you propose we dump our lunches on ?
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
ckillor
ckillor
Goon
ckillor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2007 1:19 pm

Post by ckillor »

why thank you?
i really don't think BM or Skruffs are evil, but out of the somewhat active people i do think that gorrad is a bit scummy with his rolefishing a page or so ago. other than that no one really jumps out at me

throw 3 babycarrots at gorrad
My bandwagon can beat up your bandwagon.
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:51 pm

Post by Gorrad »

I was worried due to an allergy, I thought we had cleared that up already. I think the bickering's either between two townies, or, more likely, BM is scum who avoided detection (I figure if anyone could do that, it's be a librarian or a principal). Either way, he has been majorly rolefishing, and I'm confident that he's been lying about BB notes. Plus, would you really trust a cheerleader's gossip?
Throw five gummi bears at BM
. I'll keep some still for later.
I will not assume everyone with blue eyes has Mako poisoning
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:17 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Ok i've finished chewing. Response time. :D
Skruffs wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
Skruffs wrote:BM, you obviously don't have meta-knowledge on me, because I'm not scum. So if you think you have a meta on me, you are wrong. I actually respect metas to a degree, but you do not have any. I actually successfully (I think) used a meta on you earlier day one and then you went batcrazy and started 'over compensating' by acting like the LArger than Life BM that I mentioned seemed to be missing, which was, to me, more likely a sign of you being scum.When you immediately dropped the guise, and went after me (and have continued to go after me nonstop to the exclusion of payign attention to other players, which is also scum tell), and that's been your 'Plan' ever sense.
Unfortunately you have rendered your own argument invalid here. By claiming that a meta only exists if it is on scum, and then claiming one on me is a stupid statement, because it makes the assumption that i am scum, before the meta itself is brought into play.
You are saying I am scum based on meta knowledge.
Since I am NOT SCUm, your meta knowledge is flawed. How did you interpret that to mean that "Only scum can have metas?" Point dismissed.
Thats WIFOM and shitlogic, and you know it. Can you please put a bit of effort into this at least. Ya know, i like to feel a sense of achievement when i help lynch scum, but your current play is making the whole thing way too easy. Equally, i'll reiterate that this point renders the vast majority of your argument against me, irrelevant.
Skruffs wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
Skruffs wrote: Lowell, Tarhalindur, All I know about BM is that he has NO idea what he's takling about regarding the bad behavior notes
It concerns me that no-one has picked up on this yet. Me and Skruffs have both claimed BB notes, and have both claimed different mechanics for them. Thus 1 of us MUST be lying, and hence, scum. As i've been cop-confirmed, it makes absolute sense to lynch Skruffs today, because even if he came up town, you would know that i was scum.
Ooooh!
Tell me again how the bad behavior notes work, again, BM?
Let me show you how mine work.
I get a set number every morning. If I don't use them, I continue to have the same number the next morning. If I use them, I still have the same number each morning.
Give Eight Bad Behavior Notes to Battle Mage

You are A) Taking the cop at face value and encouraging the town to do the same.
B) Creating a false dilemma (since he has a claimed inspection on me, skruffs is the obv scum) and
C) Contradicting yourself. :) I mean, you kind of just ignore all the cases of contradiction I've already given you instead to spout out inane babble against me - and congratulations! it seems to be working, if the asking if it's okay to lynch me-talk that is coming up is working. Also:
D) You don't seem to have any sense of introspection, which, UNLIKE your play in Mafia 61, as town, seems to show up in ONE form or another.
You *were* being a little more level headed until I said that might be a scum tell - in which case you devolved. So why don't you tell us: Do you intentionally act scummy more as town or as scum?
Ok, i will. I was given a number of BB notes at the start of the game. I dont get them refilled every day or whatever you seem to be claiming, hence me being conservative with them. Now personally i'm not seeing someone who claims to have a finite number of BB notes on Day 1, miraculously ending up with respawning BB notes by Day 2. It just strikes me as a bit strange. Plus, i'm not even convinced you have BB notes full stop-due to your obvious inability to comprehend how they work.

Now, lets look at your 4 points shall we?
A. Ok, a guy has claimed cop, with an innocent on me. Its kind of what i've been waiting for, so why would i be either surprised, or reluctant to believe? Obviously he isnt confirmed innocent, but its hardly something we're going to lynch him over. And besides, even IF Tar turned out to be scum, would that have any reflection on my affiliation?
:roll:
B. Like i dont push that sort of false dilemma whenever i can. Hell, like YOU wouldn't. :P
C. Is this meant to be a case against me, or a last stab at appealing to the emotion of the majority? Seriously man, do you expect me to believe that a townie would play so damn shoddily, and then as his defence, BEG to be spared? :shock:
D. I dont know what 'introspection' means, but if i needed to say this again, i do NOT intentionally act scummy as town OR scum (except in 1 instance where it was a funny way to start the game) lol
Skruffs wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
Skruffs wrote:and that he is WILDLY fishing in the guise of making assertions that are not true and asking if anyone will back him up. Everyone else goes "Uh, hmm," and he chalks it up. He's fishing. Hard core. He would NOT answer Sir T's question about his alignment.
Lies and more lies eh Skruffs? Again, it doesnt take a genius to go back and read my posts and find the inconsistency in Skruffs' comments.
Right, because reading your posts will provide instances where I am inconsistent. AS compared to... OH.... I dunno... the person who actually wrote them.
Yes, because fibbing is an inconsistency.
Skruffs wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
Skruffs wrote: Now he's demanding that I role claim. Tell me, Tarhalindur - Do *you* have a 'role' to claim, or do you have a Name, some flavor text, and perhaps some abilities (with explanation)???
Um, how long have you been playing Mafia? :roll:
Role = Ability... FOOL.
And you don't have an ability, apparently, or you have reason to think that the bad behavior notes are not ability related at all. Which is wrong. I've claimed. Y ou apparently, HAVEN'T. Or at least, haven't correctly.
Your gambit FAILED.
ROFL. I'm not going to go over old ground again. I've claimed directly and clearly. You
seem
to have made a vague claim, but it does beg the question why you could not claim normally, like you do elsewhere?
Skruffs wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
Skruffs wrote: BM's contradictions on himself regarding what is what, his alignment, what he thinks about my claiming, EVERYTHING, indicates that he has NO ideaq what he is talking about. I was the first person (I think) to claim who I was in this game, and he immediately followed right after wards with a similar claim, whil saying that mine is likely scum. When SIR T asked who he was affiliated with earlier, he said "Pro-town, obv", after refusing to.
Wait a sec. So withholding information is scummy, and trying to extract information is also scummy? :lol:
And failure to claim immediately is scummy when i do it, but for you its a completely different ball game right?
I CANNOT believe i'm hearing this... :shock:
???
You shouldn't be fishing for h ow bad behavior notes, Battle Mage, if you have them. If you actually have them, you know what they are. You don't. If you had them, but didn't have all the information, why would you assume that other players WOULD? WHy would you only get notes but not have any idea what they do, whereas someone else would get bad behavior notes AND know what they do? No. You didn't get bad behavior notes. You lied about them in an attempt to 'hook' information about how they work and what they are from the town. And that's pretty obvious. TO me. Nobody else is interested enough to look, apparently, and that's fine. I really don' twant to play a game with lobotomized sheep, especially if they are following *YOU*.
Lawl. I've said what BB notes do. You've said something completely different. Hence one of us is scum. I'm cop confirmed innocent, and you aren't. Thus, we lynch you today, and if you come up town, tomorrow we lynch either Tar or I. Is that so hard to understand? Or would you rather us lobotomized sheep repeat this over and over again, because that seems to be the only way things ever sink into your head.
Skruffs wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
Skruffs wrote: Now he is trying to get more information. More. And you seem to be, instead of calling him out on oit, or being curious, you BOTH seem to be trying to goad him into launching food at me. Hmm.
What do you have to hide?

BM
BM - aren't you curious why Erg0 asked you when you were going to try and get me lynched? Doesn't that strike you as strangely passive? No? I didn't think so.

Chew on that for a while.
No, i dont find Erg0's comment particularly odd in itself. Or are you pointing out the non-commitalness of his play?

Yup, finished chewing. I'm glad you recognise how hard i find it to swallow your bogus logic, sometimes. :lol:

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:22 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Gorrad wrote:I was worried due to an allergy, I thought we had cleared that up already. I think the bickering's either between two townies, or, more likely, BM is scum who avoided detection (I figure if anyone could do that, it's be a librarian or a principal). Either way, he has been majorly rolefishing, and I'm confident that he's been lying about BB notes. Plus, would you really trust a cheerleader's gossip?
Throw five gummi bears at BM
. I'll keep some still for later.
This is incredibly weak reasoning. Talk about the irony of Skruffs's comments, i think we have our only lobotomized sheep here. :lol:

Tell me, where have i been rolefishing? Because as far as i can see, the only way you could possibly have got this impression, is if you are following Skruffs blindly.

Oh and while i'm here, why would i be lying about the BB notes. The way i see it, its my word against Skruffs's, unless we have a Bastard Mod. So, is there any real reason you've chosen to take the word of someone who is unconfirmed, and acting ridiculously scummy, over someone who is
COP CONFIRMED INNOCENT
. :shock:

OMFG, your ignorance is frustrating. :x

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:44 am

Post by Skruffs »

Bm, you were expecting to draw the cop's investigation last night? Why? Were youintentionally acting scummy so as to draw it? Or are you suggesting that you appear scummy when you are actually protown? If so, then why would you intentionally fish for an investigation by attacking people who pick up on your town-scumvibes?

Or, to be succint, why were you expecting to be investigated over me, if I'm obv scum?

You slipped, again.only apparently, your slips were intentional.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:45 am

The Fonz replaces PlaysWithSquirrels, who is victim to a nasty strain of Salmonella, causing permanent flakage.
Last edited by DrippingGoofball on Tue Dec 04, 2007 2:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:49 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Skruffs wrote:Bm, you were expecting to draw the cop's investigation last night? Why? Were youintentionally acting scummy so as to draw it? Or are you suggesting that you appear scummy when you are actually protown? If so, then why would you intentionally fish for an investigation by attacking people who pick up on your town-scumvibes?

Or, to be succint, why were you expecting to be investigated over me, if I'm obv scum?

You slipped, again.only apparently, your slips were intentional.
Of course i was expecting 1 of 2 things to happen. The Cop would investigate me, or he would investigate you. If he investigated me, i'd be confirmed, and we could concentrate on lynching you. If he investigated you, we'd lynch you, and hopefully that'd give me some credibility. So either way, i was hoping the cop would be able to shed some light on the situation.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:53 am

Post by Flameaxe »

And why exactly does you being investigated as town make Skruffykins scum?
Defined by who I dislike, not who I like~
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:39 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Flameaxe wrote:And why exactly does you being investigated as town make Skruffykins scum?
because he is claiming totally different mechanics for the same item.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Erg0
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:17 am

Post by Erg0 »

Skruffs wrote:
Erg0 wrote:In BM's case it's
definitely
playstyle.
Do you mean my 'case' against BM or BM's 'case' against me? Just to verify.
If you think that BM is 'acting scummy' because that's just his playstyle, then why are you trying to goad him into acting MORE of that way? What I mean is, why would you write it off as a nulltell AND encourage it at the same time? If it's a nulltell than you are giving him a free pass to be as destructive and distractive as he wants.
I meant 'with regard to BM', not anyone's case against anyone. I'm just observing, not encouraging - I doubt he needs encouragement from me.
"You were doing well until everyone died."
V/LA most weekends.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:59 am

Bamboomancer's scalp was ravaged by Flaking Dandruff Syndrome. YosiP replaces Bamboomancer effective immediately.

@Skruffs - sorry no halves!

YosiP
YosiP
Townie
YosiP
Townie
Townie

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:25 am

Post by YosiP »

Hey guys! I am replacing BM

MOD: what is the purpose of throwing food?
YosiP
YosiP
Townie
YosiP
Townie
Townie

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:27 am

Post by YosiP »

YosiP wrote:Hey guys! I am replacing BM

Bamboomancer that is so from what I understand throwing food is like voting but with consequences?
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:35 am

YosiP wrote:
YosiP wrote:Hey guys! I am replacing BM

Bamboomancer that is so from what I understand throwing food is like voting but with consequences?
Yes - also, unlike a vote, you cannot remove food that you have thrown. It's like a permanent vote - for the day at least.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”