pacone
pacone
Townie
pacone
Townie
Townie

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:56 am

Post by pacone »

Obviously, Sens is scum disguised as hyperreactive town.
Vote: SensFan

lol
K-scope = n00b.
pacone
pacone
Townie
pacone
Townie
Townie

Post Post #20 (isolation #1) » Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:02 am

Post by pacone »

K-scope = n00b.
pacone
pacone
Townie
pacone
Townie
Townie

Post Post #76 (isolation #2) » Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:02 am

Post by pacone »

Jeez man, how am I supposed to have fun? :P
K-scope = n00b.
pacone
pacone
Townie
pacone
Townie
Townie

Post Post #109 (isolation #3) » Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:29 am

Post by pacone »

pacone wrote:Jeez man, how am I supposed to have fun? :P
This post was directed at K-scope. He knows I like to have fun in mafia games, and the thread at the moment was all about a pointless debate between Dodge and Ryan :P

Btw, it's not that I'm lurking, it's just that I only check once a day, or two if I forget, as email notifications don't seem to work for me.

That, and the fact that the early game is boring. I prefer those games when you start with a dummy kill, so people get something to work with. With which to work. :P

Anyway, to add some meat to this post, any idea of what htf characters may be mafia and which ones are likely to be town?
K-scope = n00b.
pacone
pacone
Townie
pacone
Townie
Townie

Post Post #121 (isolation #4) » Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:19 pm

Post by pacone »

competentpsycho wrote:I'm not sure if everyone else feels this way so I won't say what Fairy's rolename is, but this post of hers should be helpful:
FairyThatIsPunk wrote:*FairyThatIsPunk is pretending to be in a glass box*
Holy, if you still don't get it you may need to go visit a circus or large carnival. Or look at all of the characters for this flavor.
Why shouldn't you say it?
K-scope = n00b.
pacone
pacone
Townie
pacone
Townie
Townie

Post Post #141 (isolation #5) » Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:58 am

Post by pacone »

Rigel wrote:So, Fairy, if you can give any sort of helpful information, do so now. Otherwise, I'm not sure that you'll make it past Day 1.
So...exactly what sort of
useful
information could be provided at this point? :P :D
K-scope = n00b.
pacone
pacone
Townie
pacone
Townie
Townie

Post Post #210 (isolation #6) » Sun Jan 06, 2008 11:32 pm

Post by pacone »

Is it still day 1? Jeez...>_>
K-scope = n00b.
pacone
pacone
Townie
pacone
Townie
Townie

Post Post #229 (isolation #7) » Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:39 am

Post by pacone »

Holy wrote:^But when I read that, I didn't think it that way. Isn't it his personal suspicions, we all have our owns suspects I assume..
To be honest, I don't have many suspects, as we have advanced very little into the game...*eyes the mod*
roffman wrote: Personal suspicions which he has never, at any point, backed up with reasons. He just states who everyone should lynch, without giving any reasons as to why.
JDodge wrote:When the fuck did I ever say anything like that?
lol! Seriously roffman, that was a bit over the top, don't you think? >.<
K-scope = n00b.
pacone
pacone
Townie
pacone
Townie
Townie

Post Post #260 (isolation #8) » Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:53 pm

Post by pacone »

competentpsycho wrote: Ok, I have reread the thread and my top suspect is roffman. In addition to this the above post makes me think he and pacone are probably connected. Pacone says he has no suspects despite all the things that have happened so far. He may just not want to vote for his partner. Either way roffman seems scummier to me, mostly from being overly defensive from little things and not really presenting an opinion of his own, but rather just agreeing with people/restating ideas that have already
"despite all the things that have happened so far"? lol and what has happened so far? We are still day 1 *sigh* :P

I loved it when a whole day/night shift happened in a week
K-scope = n00b.
pacone
pacone
Townie
pacone
Townie
Townie

Post Post #296 (isolation #9) » Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:22 pm

Post by pacone »

Slept in the wrong house? WTF?
K-scope = n00b.
pacone
pacone
Townie
pacone
Townie
Townie

Post Post #312 (isolation #10) » Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:41 am

Post by pacone »

competentpsycho wrote: http://www.mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Hider

Must have tried hiding in a mafia member's house. At least the scum didn't get a night kill on top of it.
Oooh, thanks for the info :)
ZONEACE wrote:
Pacone
needs to die The fact taht he wasn't lynched yesterday is a mistake
So harsh... :roll: :P
FairyThatIsPunk wrote:*FairyThatIsPunk walks over to the lynch machine and pushes the button of Roffman and gives an evil smile*
Was that supposed to count as a vote? Because K-scope didn't count it as such...
K-scope = n00b.
pacone
pacone
Townie
pacone
Townie
Townie

Post Post #347 (isolation #11) » Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:34 pm

Post by pacone »

I would be more active if the friggin email notifications when someone else posts worked *sigh*

Vote: SensFan
K-scope = n00b.
pacone
pacone
Townie
pacone
Townie
Townie

Post Post #404 (isolation #12) » Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:30 am

Post by pacone »

competentpsycho wrote:Also, I would like to hear from Holy Rigel and Pacone. Where did you guys go?
I am 99.9% inactive during weekends, so I missed day 3 start, and you bunch like to post a lot :P

As for my general lack of posting, I'm telling ya, I play at work, so unless I get an email notification when someone else posts, chances are I forget about it for a day or two. But that doesn't mean I lost interest or that I am lurking, so if you are trying to linch me, find other reasons, like my lack of fancy post analisys, or overall smartarseness :P

Want some contribution?
competentpsycho wrote: My suspicion of Phate has been obvious but this case makes very little sense. Sens was a mafia spy - the mafia didn't know who he was and would have to find him, but with only N1 available for them to do that, it is unlikely that they did.
Yet there was no mafia kill on night 1, so maybe mafia targeted (recruited) the spy by sheer luck. I'm assuming that's the way mafia recruits spies, by targetting them, no?

Also, no night kill tonight either, wtf is up with mafia? And why did fairy die?

And WTF is WIFOM?

Want more? My role has nothing to do with jestering, this is the way I am >_>

*looks disdainfully at the checked "Notify me when a reply is posted" option*
K-scope = n00b.
pacone
pacone
Townie
pacone
Townie
Townie

Post Post #409 (isolation #13) » Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:26 am

Post by pacone »

competentpsycho wrote:EBWOP - lack of NK could be from a doc in addition to a roleblocker. Or the mafia might be doing something sneaky (ie forgoing a NK to gain something)
Ah well, nothing exciting then, I'm from the days where the only roles where mafia, citizen and cop :?

That said,
vote: Phate
K-scope = n00b.
pacone
pacone
Townie
pacone
Townie
Townie

Post Post #413 (isolation #14) » Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:41 am

Post by pacone »

Phate wrote:EBWOP: Also, ZONEACE, are you ready to give a case yet? Pacone, you going to make one? I'm kinda at L-2.
See, for some reason, ZONEACE hates me. If I vote you like he does, he might like me more and stop trying to lynch me for not being as active as I am expected to be.

...oh wait, I was not supposed to say that in public. Damn. :oops:

lol Now seriously, you want my case? You are going down like your friend Sensfan.
K-scope = n00b.
pacone
pacone
Townie
pacone
Townie
Townie

Post Post #439 (isolation #15) » Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:57 am

Post by pacone »

[quote="KaleiÐoscøpe"][quote="KaleiÐoscøpe"]
Phate (2): ZONEACE, Holy
ZONEACE (1): Phate
competentpsycho (1): JDodge
pacone (1): Rigel

Not Voting (3): pacone, kuribo, competentpsycho
[/quote]

Deadline: Thursday 22.00 GMT+1.[/quote]

Psst psst, Mr Mod :P

[quote="pacone"][quote="competentpsycho"]EBWOP - lack of NK could be from a doc in addition to a roleblocker. Or the mafia might be doing something sneaky (ie forgoing a NK to gain something)[/quote]
Ah well, nothing exciting then, I'm from the days where the only roles where mafia, citizen and cop :?

That said,
vote: Phate
[/quote]

[quote="JDodge"]I believe the correct answer is to test our beloved princess right here and right now while we still can.

Unvote, vote: Phate
[/quote]
Isn't it a bad thing to skip a chance to lynch scum? Why are you voting Phate then?

In fact,
unvote: Phate
, at least for now.

Want to know who I think is scummy?

Phate - because I think he exposed himself a bit too much when Sensfan was going to be lynched. While I am now wary about his role, the fact that he claimed this soon is still scummy.

Jdodge - because he always has the right words all the time. Makes me think he's got extra info, and that's always suspicious to me.
K-scope = n00b.
pacone
pacone
Townie
pacone
Townie
Townie

Post Post #454 (isolation #16) » Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:19 pm

Post by pacone »

competentpsycho wrote:Actually now that I think about it, you are copying on Phate and making shit up on Jdodge. You say Phate is scummy but don't vote for him, in fact unvote him right after saying "Isn't it a bad thing to skip a chance to lynch scum?". I have more but I have to go. back later today probably.
Well, Phate asked who I think were mafia and why, and that's what I posted, my thoughts. I'm not making anything up, it's just what I think at the moment. :)

Also, I did vote for Phate, and I unvoted Phate
for now
, why do you change my words? :P
Phate wrote:I claimed because I didn't want a last minute claim to allow scum to lurk me to death, and I wanted to allow town a week to find a new lynch.

Vote: Pacone
I think you just want to gain some time and scare us with your fake role to divert attention from you.

I'll vote for you tomorrow unless you post something more convincing.
K-scope = n00b.
pacone
pacone
Townie
pacone
Townie
Townie

Post Post #455 (isolation #17) » Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:21 pm

Post by pacone »

EBWOP: Ooops, tomorrow is Thursday already, so in case I forget:
Vote: Phate
K-scope = n00b.
pacone
pacone
Townie
pacone
Townie
Townie

Post Post #461 (isolation #18) » Wed Feb 20, 2008 10:33 pm

Post by pacone »

competentpsycho wrote:
pacone wrote:
competentpsycho wrote:Actually now that I think about it, you are copying on Phate and making shit up on Jdodge. You say Phate is scummy but don't vote for him, in fact unvote him right after saying "Isn't it a bad thing to skip a chance to lynch scum?". I have more but I have to go. back later today probably.
Well, Phate asked who I think were mafia and why, and that's what I posted, my thoughts. I'm not making anything up, it's just what I think at the moment. :)

Also, I did vote for Phate, and I unvoted Phate
for now
, why do you change my words? :P
Phate wrote:I claimed because I didn't want a last minute claim to allow scum to lurk me to death, and I wanted to allow town a week to find a new lynch.

Vote: Pacone
I think you just want to gain some time and scare us with your fake role to divert attention from you.

I'll vote for you tomorrow unless you post something more convincing.
pacone wrote:Isn't it a bad thing to skip a chance to lynch scum? Why are you voting Phate then?

In fact,
unvote: Phate
at least for now

Want to know who I think is scummy?

Phate - because I think he exposed himself a bit too much when Sensfan was going to be lynched. While I am now wary about his role, the fact that he claimed this soon is still scummy.

Jdodge - because he always has the right words all the time. Makes me think he's got extra info, and that's always suspicious to me.
not changing your words - I mean't in the same post you say you think he is scum and it is a bad thing to skip a chance to lynch scum, yet you don't vote him there, you actually unvoted.

Also, where is there a formal case against Phate. I haven't seen one. The only thing presented is dragging his feet a little on a lynch of a supposed scumbuddy that he couldn't have known of. I see no proof at all.
I've bolded the parts where I say my unvoting was
temporary
, why do you keep ignoring parts of my messages?
ZONEACE wrote:
pacone wrote:EBWOP: Ooops, tomorrow is Thursday already, so in case I forget:
Vote: Phate

you do realize that if phate is telling the truth and we lynch him it's game over for the town right?
I think that if phate is lying and we
don't
lynch him because we are afraid of what would happen, it will be pretty much game over anway. :roll:

I don't think K-scope would make a town role with so much potential harm for the town, so I assume Phate went too far when he made it up. :P
K-scope = n00b.
pacone
pacone
Townie
pacone
Townie
Townie

Post Post #471 (isolation #19) » Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:00 am

Post by pacone »

competentpsycho wrote:
pacone wrote:I've bolded the parts where I say my unvoting was
temporary
, why do you keep ignoring parts of my messages?
I am not ignoring it, temporary or not you still unvoted who you said was scum right after you said it is a bad thing to skip a chance to lynch scum. It just seems odd and the fact that you try to defend it with "it was temporary" seems weird too. That is not why I voted you so I don't know why you are being so defensive about that, the reason I am voting for you is you are voting Phate, claimed beloved princess, for exactly that reason, he claimed beloved princess. There is NO valid case for the fact that he is scum, you just want to lynch him based on his [claimed] role.

On that line of thinking, I want to lynch you because you claim to be town. Never mind that it could be true, it COULD be a lie and you COULD be scum. If we lynch him and he is telling the truth it is game over. If we wait, we may have a chance even if we are wrong. It is not like by letting him live today he lives forever. We could lynch him tomorrow if something convinces us he is scum.
pacone wrote:I think that if phate is lying and we
don't
lynch him because we are afraid of what would happen, it will be pretty much game over anway. :roll:

I don't think K-scope would make a town role with so much potential harm for the town, so I assume Phate went too far when he made it up. :P
Kuribo pretty much covered the top part of that, as for the bottom, you are trying to meta a mod. This doesn't work, especially since it is just something you think, not based on previous games he has modded or anything. I think you are desperate scum.
Want to know why I think Phate lies? :P

Well, because I am
Giggles, Town Aligned
. Apparently, I am cute, yet full of rage, so whenever I die, town skips a lynch. The pm didn't say if it was lynch or anything, so I assume it will happen whenever I die.

That's why I think Phate went too far. I thought my role was anti-town enough, so I don't think K-scope would include two similar roles like that :P
K-scope = n00b.
pacone
pacone
Townie
pacone
Townie
Townie

Post Post #475 (isolation #20) » Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:53 am

Post by pacone »

Well no, no active ability, that's what the pm said (I can't quote it, right?)
K-scope = n00b.
pacone
pacone
Townie
pacone
Townie
Townie

Post Post #557 (isolation #21) » Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:41 am

Post by pacone »

Just let me point out this:
kuribo wrote:CSP's claim sounds credible, and taking the blame for the Chucky kill moreso. At least, at first blush, I mean.
Hah! I'd love to see how "credible" it was if
I
had claimed that

Had fun playing happy tree friends, but I told K-scope my playstyle was too scummy for serious players :P :roll:
K-scope = n00b.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”