Townie
mildmanneredhero
Townie
Townie

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:54 am

Post by mildmanneredhero »

Random vote olliep14
for having numbers in their name.
"All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must seem inactive."
- Sun Tzu, the Art of War
mildmanneredhero
mildmanneredhero
Townie
mildmanneredhero
Townie
Townie

Post Post #14 (isolation #1) » Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:42 pm

Unvote, Vote: Holy
. I don't like that reaction from a single vote in the random vote stage. It seems a little defensive.
"All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must seem inactive."
mildmanneredhero
mildmanneredhero
Townie
mildmanneredhero
Townie
Townie

Post Post #18 (isolation #2) » Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:56 am

kuribo wrote:
mildmanneredhero wrote: I don't like that reaction from a single vote in the random vote stage. It seems a little defensive.
It didn't seem defensive at all to me. All he said was that he was too tired to random vote, and then random voted someone else.
It just seemed like Holy was a little too concerned about picking up a vote and felt the need to explain why they weren't fully participating. Seriously though, how much effort is needed to pick a name for a random vote though that you can be too tired to do it?
mildmanneredhero
mildmanneredhero
Townie
mildmanneredhero
Townie
Townie

Post Post #32 (isolation #3) » Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:25 pm

roffman wrote:In response to my jumpiness for the last couple of days i only have one defence: I was on a morphine drip due to 3 shattered metatarsals after a karate accident and i can't remember what the hell i was thinking. I agree i was jumpy, but i'm not really sure why.
I don't like this. It's the kind of thing we can't verify and it doesn't explain anything.
mildmanneredhero
mildmanneredhero
Townie
mildmanneredhero
Townie
Townie

Post Post #35 (isolation #4) » Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:03 am

kuribo wrote: Yes, you are trying to explain your actions. By stating that you can't explain your logic because you were hepped up on goofballs, you're explaining your lack of logic.

It feels like you're trying to get a free pass for future behavior. If someone called you on it, you've already tried to establish precedent that you post while zapped out on painkillers.
Thank you! I couldn't figure out how to say that.
mildmanneredhero
mildmanneredhero
Townie
mildmanneredhero
Townie
Townie

Post Post #82 (isolation #5) » Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:02 am

I have a feeling that competentpsycho is town. I don't think Ryan would let himself be replaced if he had a night kill. He could have just pushed for us to lynch Phate or JDodge and then killed the other. Of course, it's also entirely possible that this is all some sort of ridiculously elaborate plan. Unlikely, but possible I would suppose.
mildmanneredhero
mildmanneredhero
Townie
mildmanneredhero
Townie
Townie

Post Post #111 (isolation #6) » Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:14 am

Holy seems to be establishing a steady excuse for lurking.
mildmanneredhero
mildmanneredhero
Townie
mildmanneredhero
Townie
Townie

Post Post #119 (isolation #7) » Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:04 am

Hey, Holy, I can't tell if you're being serious or not, but I do wanna offer you a bit of information that may help you puzzle out the Fairy. She's wearing a striped sweater and a lot of makeup.
mildmanneredhero
mildmanneredhero
Townie
mildmanneredhero
Townie
Townie

Post Post #161 (isolation #8) » Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:56 am

I mean, aren't we technically ALL hiding something? We all have roles and none of us have claimed them. It is sometimes in the town's best interest to keep things hidden.

Also, it seems likely that Fairy is pro-town based on the post restriction.

I still think that Holy seems the most scummy. She's been coasting along without really saying anything.
mildmanneredhero
mildmanneredhero
Townie
mildmanneredhero
Townie
Townie

Post Post #174 (isolation #9) » Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:07 am

Speaking of, I'm going to be out of town from Sunday until probably Dec. 29th.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”