Screw the players - Bad Idea - Game Over

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:46 am

Post by PokerFace »

bird1111 wrote:Don't say that someone is killed as soon as they are, wait until there are several other attempted kills and just post the first that is successful.

Don't assume that I am /in or /out based on this post.
a couple of questions.

If a town shoots an /out does the /out die? Does the townie forever loose the power to shoot again? Is there any reload feature in the game at all?

Also if you reveal who was killed it might become fairly easy to deduce who made the kill especially if only one person shot that person. Make sure you go by attempted kills ON THE SAME PERSON.

ie. If 5 guys make attempts that are not on the same guy and only one killer is /in and he shot one guy no one else did we will know he is in cause only his kill worked.

lookslike the mafia will have a big advantage in the bad idea version compared to the other version.
Last edited by PokerFace on Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #44 (isolation #1) » Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:37 am

Post by PokerFace »

Sorry I am late

<Insert Fritzlerlike killing spree here
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #58 (isolation #2) » Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:34 am

Post by PokerFace »

First
what we need is a foolproof way to determine who is /in and who is not. This way we can conserve ammo.

Second
we need a systematic way to decide who shoots and when and at who. The AT WHO part is based on who is scummy through normal hunting means. The WHO SHOOTS part can pretty much be anyone. Since mafia can't shoot perhaps there is a way we can ask mafia to shoot and learn they are mafia merely by the fact that their bullets don't work, we may be able to use something simular to determine that the /outs bullets don't work.

these are brainstorming coments. If anyone can find the answers to either of these coments feel free to expand on these ideas.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #103 (isolation #3) » Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:28 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Iammars wrote:But meaningless violence is fun...

Where's Fritzler when you need him?
hmm, what will happen if you shoot a player that has not posted yet. Interesting concept...

Shoot: Fritzler
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #128 (isolation #4) » Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:38 am

Post by PokerFace »

Mod:Kalidescope-Does only the first victim count or can there be more than one victim in a day?

Assuming my shot did not count or someone died ahead of time, the /innies pretty much just got to restrain their shots over the 48 hour period. If no one dies in that time then those who shot are out or scum. if the outies eventually get bored and flake from the game we may be able to determine if a scum was trying to pose as an outy shooter simply by the fact an /in scum must post or be proded and an /out is not required to post.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #140 (isolation #5) » Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:28 am

Post by PokerFace »

Iceforge wrote:
destructor wrote:
skitzer wrote:Yeah, i'm in, so what? Last game I tried to fly low, and it failed.
We
're trying a diff strategy.
?
Vote: skitzer
I think you are on to something there, going with my guts and...

Shoot: skitzer
Each /in has bullets and I admit the 'we' is a good catch, but why didn't destructor just shoot skitzer himself?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #144 (isolation #6) » Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:31 am

Post by PokerFace »

Hjallti wrote:
PokerFace wrote: Each /in has bullets
No each /in has ONE BULLET

Kinetic claimed scum he is /out or scum trying to WIFOM us...
Yes pardon my bad gramar with the word each. Regardless why didn't destructor take the inititive to shoot skitzer himself? Doesn't he have a bullet?

@Destructor can I get and explaination?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #146 (isolation #7) » Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:13 am

Post by PokerFace »

I am wondering why he did not shoot day 1. Why vote when that does nothing?

Assuming forge is /in, if skitzer does not turn up scum I will be very annoyed at forge and destructor
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #155 (isolation #8) » Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:16 am

Post by PokerFace »

Ok I need to read the thread better. With all the shooting I didn't realize there was that much discussion day 1.

Deductions:

I doubt TSQ is /in and town with that being his second shot post.

And Rishi is obv out cause he admitted it and asked the question do we have numbers in our pm's. If he was /in he's already no the answer to that.

Also we should follow a format simular to that which was in the original bad idea
Vote:
Shooter: X
Target: Y
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #167 (isolation #9) » Thu Dec 13, 2007 10:18 am

Post by PokerFace »

YagamiLight wrote:
Thestatusquo wrote:
shoot: Cephrir
You do realize that you would have already used your shot on pokerface right?
he actually hit xyzzy before me. See post 154. He is either Scum or /out. If he is /out he will get bored eventually but if he keeps doing it for a long time we may need to shoot him cause he is scum
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #170 (isolation #10) » Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:25 am

Post by PokerFace »

skitzer wrote:I'm glad you shot me. This game was definitely a bad idea.

P.S. I'm town, anyway. 10 players, 2 mafia, have fun.
I just got an idea. And idea that saves bullets and let's us see if skitzer is mafia.

If forge is not /in and town (Meaning skitzer does not die when forensics checks in)

Vote:
Shooter: Skitzer
Target: anyone we can confirm as an out

The shot works he is town. And this way we don't loose 2 bullets.
Shot fails or he refuses to fire than he is mafia

Asuming that fails
Vote:
Shooter: Kinetic
Target: Skitzer

we have him test his wifom or we go with cephir's plan
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #172 (isolation #11) » Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:22 pm

Post by PokerFace »

either those 2 options or

Shooter: Skitzer
Target: Kinetic

But I am not so sure it is wise to promote the drinking of his wine for if Kinetic is /out and dies it will encourage other /outs or scum to do the same thing.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #188 (isolation #12) » Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:58 pm

Post by PokerFace »

ok thread re-opened at 4:07am my time zone. It is just before midnight now in my timezone. If the thread is not locked in 4-5 hours than skitzer lives and should be the one to shoot someone. Those with preference on target or other things who should voice there opinion.

[quote="KaleiÐoscøpe"]Day 2. Scum hitted air[/quote]

Also anyone know exactly what hit air means. Did the scum shoot an /out or was a choice not sent in to the mod?

@Mod-Kaledoscope, if you are allowed to answer this question please do.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #198 (isolation #13) » Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:04 am

Post by PokerFace »

[quote="KaleiÐoscøpe"]
Day 3. Scum shot air
[/quote]

wish I knew what this shot air thing meant. I am starting to guess the scum are not sending there action in on time.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #205 (isolation #14) » Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:08 am

Post by PokerFace »

destructor wrote:
PokerFace wrote:Assuming forge is /in, if skitzer does not turn up scum I will be very annoyed at forge and destructor
This post irked me.
Vote: PokerFace

Annoyed at me for what?
Don't take it personally. The rest of that post reads
Yes pardon my bad gramar with the word each. Regardless why didn't destructor take the inititive to shoot skitzer himself? Doesn't he have a bullet?

@Destructor can I get and explaination?
At that time I was merely irrated by the idea you did not take the inititive to shoot him yourself.
destructor wrote:It probably means they targeted an /outie.
I doubt Kscope is being cryptic.
On a side note if what you surmise is true, then why is it if a townie shoots an /out the /out dies and everyone knows that Mr. X is an /out. BUT If mafia nks an /out they are the only ones that gets to know Mr. X is /out. Seems a little unbalanced. Unless the mod is scum I don't think you are correct.
Last edited by PokerFace on Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #207 (isolation #15) » Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:12 am

Post by PokerFace »

hmm I guess I should have read that entire game then.

But I suppose that aspect gets balanced back by the fact the /out is still around to help the /ins find the scum
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #208 (isolation #16) » Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:16 am

Post by PokerFace »

bird1111 wrote:
oEJo wrote:I'm getting somewhat frustrated at /innies shooting randomly.
Only somewhat?
oEJo wrote:Hey, on the plus side, we have a confirmed, bulletless townie. :/
Yeah, what a whole lot of good that does us if someone shoots randomly again. :roll:
Vote:
Shooter: XX
Target: oEJo

The only person a confirmed bulletless townie is good too is the scum. There is no sence in NKing bulletless people because they can't help the town. So mafia gains the knowledge of who not to kill.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #212 (isolation #17) » Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:28 am

Post by PokerFace »

Cephrir wrote:He can be wrong without being scum. And a confirmed townie is still of some use because they can help us find scum and we know their opinions are genuine.
I do not see much use in forge

At any rate til I think of something better

Vote:
Shooter: oEJo
Target: Guardian or Rishi

That mason suggestion looked like a buddying attempt and just cause you were out last one does not mean you are out this one. I am starting to think we should do some claim testing with the little leads we have.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #218 (isolation #18) » Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:42 am

Post by PokerFace »

Only the bullet that actually killed someone is lost hasjghsalghsakljghs
YagamiLight wrote:It's day 3 and we're already down to half our shots. Got to make them count. A problem we may come across later is the townie who shot day 1. If we ask anyone from the Jordan group to shoot and the shot doesn't work, we wouldn't get any info as they'll probably claim the /in who shot. I brought this up because it seems to me that 1 of the mafia probably got on that wagon to claim to be the shooting /in if they comes under suspicion.
@Light, that is a pretty good asumption since it gives mafia a safe thing to claim.

Jordan's Wagon
post 31: cornerman shoots Jordan
post 49: YvonneSeer shoots Jordan
post 61: Cephrir shoots Jordan
post 64: klebian shoots Jordan
post 73: TheStatusQuo shoots Jordan

But what exactly do you prepose we do about it? Shoot them all?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #232 (isolation #19) » Sat Dec 15, 2007 4:16 pm

Post by PokerFace »

hmm, when I made my last coment i was expecting Light had some kind of plan. I guess I fail at sarcasm just like oEJo. At any rate there is one piece of data that may be relevant to the hole who shot jordan thing.
Cephrir wrote:
Shooter: Klebian

klebian still has a bullet if he's /in, because I still have mine. YvonneSeer probably shot Jordan, and Skitzer needs to die in case Iceforge is /out or scum.

Also, TSQ is obviously not /in and town.
Not sure how useful it will be at this time with what Light said but I suppose it is better than nothing.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #250 (isolation #20) » Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:02 pm

Post by PokerFace »

List people who have claimed /out
Thyroidectomy
Guardian
Rishi
Boo Kitty
Yvonne

List of people to claim other things
Kinetic claimed scum.

If I am missing anyone feel free to correct me. If you guys want me to shoot someone let me know.

If cephir's previous claim of still having his bullet is true then it was either Yvonne or corner that shot jordan. And if Yvonne is telling the truth too then we know who killed him.

As it Stands Scum also know one person is out cause they shot them on night 1

Vote:
Shooter: Me
Target: XX or cephir

This is all I have at the moment I'll do some more hunting and see if I can find anything more. If Cephir is lying than he is /out or scum so he is only person I can think of shooting atm.
Last edited by PokerFace on Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #259 (isolation #21) » Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:38 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Dang I think I left some parts out. It pays not to post when you are on alot of cold meds.

In general cephir I doubt your claim that's all. Of those that shot jordan you and corner are posting the most so if his shot worked yours didn't and if there was a possible scum on the jordan wagon it could feasibly be you. You post and could be /in How about you tell me why you shot Jordan?
Cephrir wrote:
Shoot: JordanA24
That one liner doesn't really say anything and later
Cephrir wrote:
Guardian wrote:lol@random shooting.
It's not random...

If I wanted to shoot randomly, I would have rolled a 2,691-sided die, lol.
If it wasn't random did you really have a reason for doing it?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #271 (isolation #22) » Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:32 am

Post by PokerFace »

mnowax wrote:
shoot pokerface
Glad to see you haven't changed.
Rishi wrote:Don't shoot me. I claim doctor.
rofl

I here by nominate Rishi for best role claim :P
Last edited by PokerFace on Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #272 (isolation #23) » Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:47 am

Post by PokerFace »

If you guys want to do an /in or /out claim spree, let me know.
(doubt it will do any good.)

You guys vote who you want me to shoot and I'll do it tomorrow.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #290 (isolation #24) » Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:27 am

Post by PokerFace »

Odd how he is suppose to be out and yet tells us he is v/la? I am starting to doubt his outness.

At any rate what would be considered the majority vote? When should I fire?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vote Count of Day Three:

Shooter: PokerFace - 3
Target: Rishi
Supporters: (Alan, Ice Forge, Destructor)

Shooter: PokerFace - 1
Target: Cephir
Supporters: (PokerFace)

Not Voting - Everyone else

??? votes needed to shoot

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-side note I sad about zombies :cry:
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #292 (isolation #25) » Wed Dec 19, 2007 9:23 am

Post by PokerFace »

Hjallti wrote:You should only count the ins, so it 1-1 really at the moment.
????

only count the ins?

so only one among Destructor, Ice Forge, and Alan are in?

Since when were two of them out?

I know forge is in he shot skitzer.

Explain Hjallti!
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #297 (isolation #26) » Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:08 am

Post by PokerFace »

<<rams head into desk

I am on cold meds so I am still a little off here. It is hard for me to determine what is and is not Sarcasm

Did alan and destructor ever post saying they are /out?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #317 (isolation #27) » Thu Dec 20, 2007 3:54 am

Post by PokerFace »

Holly Jolly Vote Count of Day Three:

Shooter: PokerFace - 5
Supporters: (Alan, Ice Forge, Destructor, h-Cow, Hjiati)

Shooter: Rishi - 2
Target: Elias
Supporters: (Rishi, Elias)

Shooter: Guardian - 1
Supporters: (Battle Mage)

Shooter: /out - 6
Target: /out or a corpse
Supporters: (/outs:TSQ, PoroChaz, Shanba, Mnowax & Zombie Jordan)

7 votes needed to shoot
(lucky numbers rule)

- Side note where is Flay when you need him to do a postchart graph vs inness. I have lost track of who most likly to be /in
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #324 (isolation #28) » Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:40 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Iammars wrote:
PokerFace wrote:
Supporters: (/outs:TSQ, PoroChaz, Shanba, Mnowax & Zombie Jordan)
What does this mean?
it is a creative way of saying I think those people Are /Out. or a corpse :wink:
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #328 (isolation #29) » Fri Dec 21, 2007 2:38 am

Post by PokerFace »

!Grumble Grumble I am going to impose a dead line Grumble Grumble!

Updated Vote Count of Day Three:

Shooter: PokerFace - 5
Supporters: (Alan, Ice Forge, h-Cow, Hjiati)

Shooter: Cephir - 1
Supporters: (Destructor)

Shooter: Guardian - 1
Supporters: (Battle Mage)

Shooter: /out - 8
Supporters:
(/outs: TSQ, PoroChaz, Shanba, Rishi, Elias, Mnowax & Zombie Jordan)

???? votes needed to shoot

-Happy Holidays to all From PokerFace.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #331 (isolation #30) » Fri Dec 21, 2007 4:08 am

Post by PokerFace »

^ :cry:

ahh h-cow does not apreciate my humor.

he thinks my play is rather
crummy

Should I shoot or wait and see if JDodge is /in?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Then the grinch got a wonderful idea, an awful, awful idea; it was a wonderfully awful idea"
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #336 (isolation #31) » Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:59 am

Post by PokerFace »

hmm...we discussed problems of band "shooting" earlier. And Hjallti still does it.

FoS Hjallti

I am looking at a Cephir Hjallti pairing

That or Hjallti will be the only person to know if jdodge is /in or not based on Hjallti having his bullet. Interesting, though it benefits only one person, perhaps a killing spree is the best idea...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"The Grinch said with a smirk"
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #338 (isolation #32) » Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:01 pm

Post by PokerFace »

PokerFace wrote:hmm...we discussed problems of band "shooting" earlier. And Hjallti still does it.

FoS Hjallti

I am looking at a Cephir Hjallti pairing

That or Hjallti will be the only person to know if jdodge is /in or not based on Hjallti having his bullet. Interesting, though it benefits only one person, perhaps a killing spree is the best idea...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"The Grinch said with a smirk"
Meh

that last paragraph really does sound like a good idea.

Shoot: Rishi

And if I still have my bullet after this then I am shooting Cephir or Hjallti first thing next day. No hesitation, no discussion, Jdodge is right that is how we should play, with inititive
--------------------------------------------------------------
"killtacular"
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #344 (isolation #33) » Fri Dec 21, 2007 5:17 pm

Post by PokerFace »

hasdgfas wrote:I think someone really needs to shoot PF tomorrow
Why don't you take the initutive and shoot me tomorrow h-cow? Bring it! If you are so confident do it yourself!

Vote:
Shooter:hasdgfassadfhbjh
Target: Me or Cephir

I think Cephir is most likly a liar if not scum. He certainly wanted to look /out. And people I see as possible partners to him are you, Hjaltti, and oEJo.

Hjallti and oEJo for this incident and you for shooting skitzer on day one.

I
lean to thinking Hjallti and oEJo are /outs because we well discussed what was wrong with the band shooting. It hides scum. Since we would imediatly suspect them as scum like yamagi said, I doubt any scum would be dumb enough to do it any more. /outs would gladly get on and start a wagon cause well let's face it /outs
want to be shot.

confirm vote!
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #348 (isolation #34) » Fri Dec 21, 2007 6:01 pm

Post by PokerFace »

So you refer to yourself in the third person often? I call myself me or I not someone.
hasdgfas wrote:By someone I meant me. I'm planning on doing it in my first post tomorrow unless something huuuuuge happens, so make sure all your affairs are in order and that you say your prayers tonight :)
god please bless Mom, Dad, Nyquil, my drinking buddies and....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Will the birds swoop down to pick them up?"
Last edited by PokerFace on Fri Dec 21, 2007 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #350 (isolation #35) » Fri Dec 21, 2007 6:14 pm

Post by PokerFace »

hasdgfas wrote:Have you read his posts?
The "vote count" thing does not fill me with confidence in his townness and the majority of people who I've seen here think he is scum.
So you like to go with the flow and agree with the opinions of others often h-scum?

You must have a more thought out reason? Confirm this vote!
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #367 (isolation #36) » Sun Dec 23, 2007 4:32 am

Post by PokerFace »

Cephrir wrote:Oh, you were talking to me. Nevermind then.

Y'know what? Fine. I lied. I shot Jordan. I said I didn't so the scum wouldn't kill me. Happy now?
Your new claim doesn't entirely make sence. For up until you Said:
Cephrir wrote:
Shooter: Klebian

klebian still has a bullet if he's /in, because I still have mine. YvonneSeer probably shot Jordan, and Skitzer needs to die in case Iceforge is /out or scum.

Also, TSQ is obviously not /in and town.
I believed you were /out. By saying you have a bullet you are actually encouraging scum to shoot you. Scum want all town with bullets dead.

At the moment Ice Forge is the only confirmed townie for shooting skitzer. Why do you think the mafia hasn't killed him? Its because he does not pose a threat with his bullet gone. Mafia probably won't shoot him until his advice becomes a problem to them.

I suppose your claim is rational since yvonne and corner have not posted in a while and k-scope probably isn't insanely generous with lurkers even at this time of year. BUT since your antics lack the correct logic and honesty
IGMEOY Cephir
. And since you don't have a bullet. I keep my vote. If you really are town we won't loose any bullets from your death.

I suggest all players including Cephir and myself try and provide or find some content towards firguring out who is scum.

Side note: Is k-scope on vacation or is he enjoying the holiday alot? Previous times foresics checked there were posts. Where is CSI when you actually need them?

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cold gone. Egg Nog time is now!
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #383 (isolation #37) » Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:07 am

Post by PokerFace »

Well scum hit air twice

Cephir was hit by town and was /out.

The outs have their win conditions, they were hit by both sides. I don't need to do anything now. I hope I have helped enough.

If I had to pick out the scum I would guess one of them to be hasdfgas and probably someone on that last wagon as their partner.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #395 (isolation #38) » Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:22 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Foolish Cow :)

^5 cephir

Hasdagas should have taken the time to put together the pieces. I guess only mars saw them.
PokerFace wrote:
Iammars wrote:
PokerFace wrote:
Supporters: (/outs:TSQ, PoroChaz, Shanba,
Mnowax
& Zombie Jordan)
What does this mean?
it is a creative way of saying I think those people Are /Out. or a corpse
:wink:
If mnowax was out wouldn't he also be shooting an /out? Hmm what /outs did he shoot? He shot me. And ironically he shot cephir too. :D
PokerFace wrote:^ :cry:

ahh h-cow does not apreciate my humor.

he thinks my play is rather
crummy

Should I shoot or wait and see if JDodge is /in?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Then the grinch got a wonderful idea, an awful, awful idea; it was a wonderfully awful idea"
Maybe I should have implied further that I was leaving in my last post. Cephir did fufill our win condition first. Oh well

Epic win for the /outs!

How about you guys shoot kinetic next? He needs to win too. But at this rate the scum really will win. Hmm perhaps Kinetic will still win.. :lol:
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #398 (isolation #39) » Thu Dec 27, 2007 2:13 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Well even if your bullet doesn't work I don't care. cephir already gave us /outs our win condition so I am still fine with leaving this game as it is. later and good luck town. You'll need it!
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #400 (isolation #40) » Thu Dec 27, 2007 2:54 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Rishi wrote:I can't win, but there are certain things that could happen that I would consider a moral victory.
I consider anything that gets an /out shot as a win.

You guys should have figured that out by now. Why else would I encourage people to shoot targets like Kinetic, Rishi, and Guardian?

Sure I don't know for certain they are /out and yes I did think cephir was /in but whatever gets the job gets it done.

If hasdfgas's shot does work then I would try to figure out who shot jordan and then scrutinize who is most likly scum based on jordan's and rishi's wagons.

later everyone
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #411 (isolation #41) » Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:44 am

Post by PokerFace »

Wow I am surprised the word "condition" confused you all so much. Sorry I used it.

At any rate while I wait to see if forensics calls me dead and h-cow is /in and town I have a question.

@Alan,
why do you believe just Jdodge, Rishi and me should be shot? Jdodge started the wagon. You think scum would give themselves away by STARTING a wagon? Could you explain more why you believe he could be scum and more so than the others? What about Hjallti and oEJo?

Alan's quote from earlier
Alan Redgown wrote:
PokerFace wrote:The outs have their win conditions, they were hit by both sides. I don't need to do anything now. I hope I have helped enough.
The /outs have win conditions? I didn't think the /outs could ever win. :?

EDIT: The only two people to shoot Cephrir were mnowax and destructor. mnowax is not a townie, so destructor must have been Cephrir's killer. Also, JDodge, Hjallti, Rishi, PokerFace, and oEJo are /out/scum.

Right now, JDodge is the only one whose situation is really ticking me off. It seems as if he's only posted when prodded, but he's not a townie. Is he scum, or is he an /out acting like scum?

destructor, that's pointless, as we know PokerFace does not have a bullet (it would have been used on Rishi yesterday). Both PokerFace and Rishi are /out/scum, so neither can shoot the other.

Ok, so we still have seven bullets, and there are two scum remaining. Remember that each night, the mafia gets closer to deducing who the /in townies are. Today, I think we should shoot one of the following: PokerFace, Rishi, JDodge.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #413 (isolation #42) » Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:10 pm

Post by PokerFace »

ok, next time I'll use the word objective instead of condition.

my objective here was to see /outs get hit by scum and town and contribute to that. Sure maybe I wasn't the one that got shot but that doesn't matter to me.

If this explaination doesn't satisfy you, you won't be getting another one.

And since your bullet doesn't seem to have worked I guess I'll try and find all the scum as I watch the rest of the show.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #425 (isolation #43) » Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:57 am

Post by PokerFace »

Very nice link Alan. I enjoyed it.

As far as my role, Kinetic, You are not my partner...

Does that mean he has a partner? No it just means I like screwing with people. Small writing is useful for that...
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #442 (isolation #44) » Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:34 am

Post by PokerFace »

shoot: Kinetic

He lied about saying he was scum and so he is town....wait

UNshoot: Kinetic

Damn I am so confused
Shoot K-scope!

He knows who scum are and must be scum :P

(PS. I have no clue on how high it can go, brokenscraps)
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #450 (isolation #45) » Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:46 am

Post by PokerFace »

WTF

Only people to shoot at Rishi were Guardian and Kinetic.

You can't tell me either of them are /in and town!

On another note I never got an answer to this.
PokerFace wrote:Wow I am surprised the word "condition" confused you all so much. Sorry I used it.

At any rate while I wait to see if forensics calls me dead and h-cow is /in and town I have a question.

@Alan,
why do you believe just Jdodge, Rishi and me should be shot? Jdodge started the wagon. You think scum would give themselves away by STARTING a wagon? Could you explain more why you believe he could be scum and more so than the others? What about Hjallti and oEJo?

Alan's quote from earlier
Alan Redgown wrote:
PokerFace wrote:The outs have their win conditions, they were hit by both sides. I don't need to do anything now. I hope I have helped enough.
The /outs have win conditions? I didn't think the /outs could ever win. :?

EDIT: The only two people to shoot Cephrir were mnowax and destructor. mnowax is not a townie, so destructor must have been Cephrir's killer. Also, JDodge, Hjallti, Rishi, PokerFace, and oEJo are /out/scum.

Right now, JDodge is the only one whose situation is really ticking me off. It seems as if he's only posted when prodded, but he's not a townie. Is he scum, or is he an /out acting like scum?

destructor, that's pointless, as we know PokerFace does not have a bullet (it would have been used on Rishi yesterday). Both PokerFace and Rishi are /out/scum, so neither can shoot the other.

Ok, so we still have seven bullets, and there are two scum remaining. Remember that each night, the mafia gets closer to deducing who the /in townies are. Today, I think we should shoot one of the following: PokerFace, Rishi, JDodge.
I would love an Answer Alan

For an Alan & Hjallti pairing seems interesting
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #454 (isolation #46) » Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:30 am

Post by PokerFace »

And in other news Kinetic fools PokerFace yet again.

For those of you keeping score...

Kinetic 2 (BTRAF1, STPBA)
PokerFace 0 :(

Sidenote: Still waiting on that answer from Alan. I have no intention of dropping it. Especially since I think Jdodge is /out
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #457 (isolation #47) » Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:39 am

Post by PokerFace »

SideNote: I wasn't around to /in for the original bad idea mafia. Nor was I around for the second one. Someone with Mod privleges needs to make a Bad Idea Mafia Three! And PM me when it starts signups. Bird1111 you got mod powers, right?

Alan get in here!
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #459 (isolation #48) » Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:40 am

Post by PokerFace »

JDGA wrote:@PF: I'll join that!
Good now I know who to kill 5 minutes into the game :P [/jk]

At any rate you'll just have to wait for someone with mod privleges to do it. I do not have those privleges and I would rather play then mod such a game anyway.

ALAN!
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #467 (isolation #49) » Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:18 am

Post by PokerFace »

Quit dodging my question and aswer it, Alan!
@Alan, why do you believe just Jdodge, Rishi and me should be shot? Jdodge started the wagon. You think scum would give themselves away by STARTING a wagon? Could you explain more why you believe he could be scum and more so than the others? What about Hjallti and oEJo?
<so wish I could shoot right now!
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #468 (isolation #50) » Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:56 am

Post by PokerFace »

Until Alan answers,
this is my vote.

It should determine at least one scum

Vote:
Shooter: Alan
Target: Hjallti or Guardian

If Alan won't shoot then he is definatly scum! So whoever wants to kill him can take it! He certainly ain't an /out. And Both guardian and Hjallti don't have bullets.

And if Alan is scum I will bet Hjallti is the other!
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #473 (isolation #51) » Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:16 am

Post by PokerFace »

I agree with guardian that your reason is lacking.

Frankly I am a little surprised you are still alive today; after all you said
Alan Redgown wrote:
Elmo wrote:Alan, another of those list thingies would be nice, if possible.
Actually, I've already started on another list. It's in spreadsheet form, so I'll probably upload it to Google Docs & Spreadsheets.
If scum were smart they would have killed you so you couldn't give us this spreadsheet.

How about you give us the spreadsheet, explain who you think are scum or /out and then take your shot?

As long as you shoot and hit scum then you are useful otherwise we are screwed (Well the /ins are I'm not). By showing the sheet we can criticize and all figure out together who is best to be your target.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #475 (isolation #52) » Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:19 am

Post by PokerFace »

hmm you certainly took a long time to post while the top of the page showed you viewing this page. Your last statement comes off as though you are trying to threaten me a little. And yet you think I am not scum. hmm

Well I suppose what we really need to find out is who is scum. And scum do want to look /out. So by debating on Mr. X being /out or scum is productive.

determining who is /in&townie will give scum idea who to shoot so that is not necessary. The three left certainly know who they are.

And so we need to determine who is scum. You best give us those you think are most likly scum. We will say if we agree or believe those people to be /out.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #477 (isolation #53) » Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:38 am

Post by PokerFace »

I am surprised you took my first coment in my last post so seriously.

In case you have not realized it, I love screwing with the players :D

If I had to guess I would say...

Klebian or TSQ

and a, b, b

@K-scope, please prod all players or mod kill who got jordan since they obv have not posted in a long time!
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #483 (isolation #54) » Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:01 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Post 481 Alan Redgown wrote:Guardian, you weren't killer 4. You never even had a bullet.

EDIT:
PokerFace wrote:And yet you think I am not scum.
Where did I say that?
In my list I said you were probably an /innie. Later, when Elmo said that he thought you were scum, I said that I had had the same feeling. Plus, you are /out/scum with the highest post count in this thread (54). Actually, you are one of my prime suspects right now.
Post 471 Alan Redgown wrote:If I won't shoot, I'm definitely scum? How about a townie who doesn't want to lose the game yet? If Hjallti isn't scum and I shoot him, then the town loses. Well, it's down to two townies with bullets, and I'm one of them. I agree I should shoot today, but I'm not going to do it right away. I think we need more discussion first. And I need some time to think things over.

To the other remaining townie with a bullet, I have two requests. First, please don't shoot me, unless you want the scum to win. Second, please let me be the one to shoot and end the day; I suspect I'll be scumkilled if I don't use my bullet today. I think these requests are fairly simple, since people want me to shoot today anyway.

Now it's time to look over everyone's posts and make a final decision on whom to shoot.

EDIT:
PokerFace wrote:@Alan, why do you believe just Jdodge, Rishi and me should be shot? Jdodge started the wagon. You think scum would give themselves away by STARTING a wagon? Could you explain more why you believe he could be scum and more so than the others? What about Hjallti and oEJo?
I posted that a while ago now, and my opinions have changed greatly. I highly doubt that JDodge is scum, and Rishi obviously isn't.
I don't think you're scum either
. [/u]Hjallti and oEJo do seem like likely suspects now, and at the time I probably just overlooked them. At the time of that post, I also said that JDodge's posting habits were really ticking me off, but that wasn't reason to suspect him as scum. I don't think any of this pertains to the current situation, however.
!YOU FAIL!

!Somebody shoot him!
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #485 (isolation #55) » Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:36 pm

Post by PokerFace »

You are making/have made a spreadsheet. Right?

Therefore you should already have quite a good look. Unless you aren't paying attention. Only Scum don't need to pay attention.

Edit: You had your notes from earlier so I'm sure you still have them now. You should be building upon your old notes.

And for those that have mised it I am an /out. Hasdfgas tricked me into revealing that earlier. Then we learned that Hasdfgas doesn't have a bullet. So you think whatever you want there. I got no clue what he is. I originally thought he was scum. Then he shot so I thought he was town. Then his bullet didn't work. So your guess is as good as mine there.

Alan what do you think of oEJo, Hjallti, and Hasdfgas?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #490 (isolation #56) » Sat Jan 05, 2008 4:51 am

Post by PokerFace »

[quote="KaleiÐoscøpe"]1. Players who shot are not forced to post anymore. They are considered out
2. Mass prod is going out[/quote]

Wait...

So if you shot you are considered /out? Does that mean cephir could have actually hit Jordan or was he 'really' out?

<Continues to wait for input from Alan and others
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #496 (isolation #57) » Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:37 am

Post by PokerFace »

he tricked me around 395, 398, 400.

jdodge got me to show I have not bullet back before cephir got shot.

If you want to shoot him or me you can go right ahead. Apparently my methods of finding scum while /out fail pretty miserably. But I merly wanted three things.

Scum shoot /outs
Town shoot /outs
Town wins

getting 2 out of 3 isn't bad.

This was your list. I encourage all players to give there opinion on them.

* hasdgfas - Something makes me think he figured I was /out a long time ago. Either cause he is scum and hit me night 1 or he is smarter than I give him credit for. If he is scum and shot me that would be awesome. I did post /inness in the old screw the players for the purpose of tricking scum into hiting me.
* Hjallti - He acted /in and has since been revealed as having no bullet.
* PokerFace - Awesome
* Guardian - He said he was /out. Then says in thread that he is going to be gone and what not. A real /in would probably pm the mod saying that. I think he is /out trying to look /in to speed things along to the end because he is getting tired of playing. He is firing shots for the purpose of starting bandwagons hopefully with real townies on them to speed this up.
* oEJo - tried to act /in. Was revealed as bulletless by jdodge
* YagamiLight - Just like in the original screw the players he is trying to be helpful. He wants only scum to to shoot he. I would not be surprised if they already did.
* Elias_the_thief - Hasn't been too helpful. But hasn't been scummy. He said he fired a shot at one point. That is an attempt to look in and have shot someone. thus a pure attempt to screw with us or to give the impression he is /in and town.
* Elmo - Hasn't been too helpful. But hasn't been scummy.
* Thestatusquo - He just posted. Right after prods were sent. He was on Jordan's wagon. His constant shots are definatly done to look /out. I would not be surprised if he was scum.

The principles I use to evaluate this list:

/outs want to look /in
Scum want to look /out
towns or /outs trying to blend in, want to find scum or get other /outs shot

possible /in and scum

TSQ
Alan

Probable outs

oEJo
Yagami Light
Guardian
Hjallti
PF - me

Maybes

Hasdfgas
Elmo
Elias

after what you have said I have changed some thoughts on some people.

<continues eating b-day cake
Last edited by PokerFace on Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:46 am, edited 3 times in total.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #501 (isolation #58) » Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:21 am

Post by PokerFace »

I appreciate you guys wanting to hook this /out up with an awesome b-day gift. :wink:

If I had a bullet I would gladly take out TSQ.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #507 (isolation #59) » Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:25 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Alan Redgown wrote:
Guardian wrote:post
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet,
consectetuer adipiscing elit!
FUSCE BIBENDUM LIBERO VEL TELLUS! Donec eu VELIT QUIS nibh PHARETA IMPERDIET!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :x

(I was going to use profanity at seeing Guardian post after a prod, but I chose angry-looking Lorem Ipsum instead. :lol:)
Lorem Ipsum? What language is that crazyness?

<<Quit stalling Alan. Even if not all town talk to you you should make your shot as promised in the near future!
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #518 (isolation #60) » Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:19 pm

Post by PokerFace »

-TinVision- wrote:Erm, and that Lorem Ipsum is derived from a certain Latin text. Ah. Google says it's Cicero's "On the Ends of Goods and Evils".
uh huh

yes that is interesting..

BUT IT DOESN'T HELP US FIND SCUM!

Contribute to useful discussion peeps! Don't waist time.

Take your shot Alan!
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #524 (isolation #61) » Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:59 am

Post by PokerFace »

Well I wish I knew that language so I could respond to that. At any rate you will all learn that I am indeed /out very soon.

As long as that shot works this will be my last post. I encourage somebody to shoot TSQ tomorrow. He is my best bet for scum.

later everyone. Good luck It looks like the town will need it.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #536 (isolation #62) » Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:46 am

Post by PokerFace »

<<PF pulls Alan's bullet out of his skull and hands it to Alan. There now you have bullets.

[quote="KaleiÐoscøpe"]Pokerface has been shot. He is not in physical form though. Night 5[/quote]
Yep I was never in a physical form.

Role Claim:
Cult Recruiter
for the bulletless cult.
I recruited Destructor, Kinetic, and Ice Forge :P
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #541 (isolation #63) » Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:57 am

Post by PokerFace »

my last post assuming i can still post based on yagami's coments

suspects
1 TSQ
2 Hasdfgas
3 Elmo
4 Elias
5 oEJo

later
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #549 (isolation #64) » Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:12 pm

Post by PokerFace »

JDGA wrote:
Shoot: Guardian

I'm /out so I can't shoot? NONSENSE!!!
My PM wrote:You are /out, but you have a bullet. Don't ask me why I let you shoot, but I felt like making this a slightly more interesting game, so I gave you a bullet. Use it wisely!
*JDGA runs
nice one, I laughed
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #637 (isolation #65) » Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:08 am

Post by PokerFace »

PokerFace wrote:he tricked me around 395, 398, 400.

jdodge got me to show I have not bullet back before cephir got shot.

If you want to shoot him or me you can go right ahead. Apparently my methods of finding scum while /out fail pretty miserably. But I merly wanted three things.

Scum shoot /outs
Town shoot /outs
Town wins

getting 2 out of 3 isn't bad.

This was your list. I encourage all players to give there opinion on them.

* hasdgfas - Something makes me think he figured I was /out a long time ago. Either cause he is scum and hit me night 1 or he is smarter than I give him credit for. If he is scum and shot me that would be awesome. I did post /inness in the old screw the players for the purpose of tricking scum into hiting me.
* Hjallti - He acted /in and has since been revealed as having no bullet.
* PokerFace - Awesome
* Guardian - He said he was /out. Then says in thread that he is going to be gone and what not. A real /in would probably pm the mod saying that. I think he is /out trying to look /in to speed things along to the end because he is getting tired of playing. He is firing shots for the purpose of starting bandwagons hopefully with real townies on them to speed this up.
* oEJo - tried to act /in. Was revealed as bulletless by jdodge
* YagamiLight - Just like in the original screw the players he is trying to be helpful. He wants only scum to shoot him. I would not be surprised if they already did.

* Elias_the_thief - Hasn't been too helpful. But hasn't been scummy. He said he fired a shot at one point. That is an attempt to look in and have shot someone. thus a pure attempt to screw with us or to give the impression he is /in and town.
* Elmo - Hasn't been too helpful. But hasn't been scummy.
* Thestatusquo - He just posted. Right after prods were sent. He was on Jordan's wagon. His constant shots are definatly done to look /out. I would not be surprised if he was scum.

The principles I use to evaluate this list:

/outs want to look /in
Scum want to look /out
towns or /outs trying to blend in, want to find scum or get other /outs shot

possible /in and scum

TSQ
Alan

Probable outs

oEJo
Yagami Light

Guardian
Hjallti
PF - me

Maybes

Hasdfgas
Elmo
Elias

after what you have said I have changed some thoughts on some people.

<continues eating b-day cake
Called it!
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #641 (isolation #66) » Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:48 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Well I was close. I have only read part of begining and end of the original screw the players. I have been meaning to read the middle too but Blue Host hates me.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #649 (isolation #67) » Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:14 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Flameaxe wrote:
Elias_the_thief wrote:hi. bluehost has been hating me of late.
Bluehost hates everyone.
Shoot: Blue Host
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #655 (isolation #68) » Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:09 am

Post by PokerFace »

somebody needs to shoot somebody and end this crap!
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #667 (isolation #69) » Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:36 am

Post by PokerFace »

Who was the last townie besides Mars?

Who shot Jordan?

you should update the first page!
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #669 (isolation #70) » Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:47 am

Post by PokerFace »

Considering the number of /outs I can't say I believe you, but its not like you got a reason to lie right now.
PokerFace wrote:Who was the last townie besides Mars?

Who shot Jordan?

you should update the first page!
Kscope please answer these and also say who the scum shot each night please!
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #698 (isolation #71) » Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:34 am

Post by PokerFace »

[quote="KaleiÐoscøpe"]n1: hjattli
n2: bird1111
n3: yagami

n4: hasdfgas
n5: oejo[/quote]
Told you I wouldn't be surprised if they shot him.

My goal was to get /outs shot by both and find scum. I got myself shot and scum did hit some /outs. The only time I held suspcioun for Elias was because of this post.

[quote="Elias_the_thief"]I SHOT FIRST, BITCH![/quote]
It shows he wants to look like and /in that has already shot. And as I said before not even the scum want to shoot those people because it does not help them. Basically it implies no one shoot me and that I'm in. Only scum would have that attitude. I realized this after I died and did not post this comment because I did not want to ruin the game. Scraps played well. I don't think I ever had suspicion of him but good play is not required by scum for you could just try an look obv /out to win. Had you posted/shot and only shot like Mnowax you could have just as easily disguised yourselves. I think Elmo at one point did post saying Elias was scum. Elmo should have shot.

If only we had held true to LAL and shot Elias then and there since he never posted the word kill or shoot in any of his posts. Oh well I got 2 1/2 out of 3 goals since i never suspected scraps.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #701 (isolation #72) » Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:29 pm

Post by PokerFace »

sarcasm or not it still pinged my scumdar.

And I think we already proved that I have trouble presenting and reading sarcasm on forums. people need to use smiley's more to show sarcasm

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”