CoolBot
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #51 (isolation #1) » Sun Jul 18, 2004 5:34 am

Post by CoolBot »

My guess Gandalf is a vig, and probably played by someone who hasn't played vig before. Whoever it is got lucky Night 1. Another possiblity is Gandalf investigates players to see if they're Smaug, and if they are, kills them.
CoolBot
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #74 (isolation #2) » Sun Jul 18, 2004 3:33 pm

Post by CoolBot »

A cop/vig would make some sense if all Gandalf could only killone or two groups. After all, we probably have four different groups here; the trolls, the orcs, Smaug, and probably Gollum.
CoolBot
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (isolation #3) » Tue Jul 20, 2004 1:59 am

Post by CoolBot »

jediknight wrote:have Gollum being a cop, paranoid, insane or otherwise,
Again, you're trying to minimize Gollum's chances of being evil. If he is in the game, I think he's very likely some brand of scum, and your repeated suggestions otherwise do not impress me.
vote: jediknight

We may not even have all 13 dwarves in the game. And the "rhyming mason" theory seems arbitrary to me; I certainly wouldn't put any stock into it until we have a bit of evidence supporting it.
CoolBot
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (isolation #4) » Wed Jul 21, 2004 2:16 am

Post by CoolBot »

Jedi, if you only presented the good Gollum scenario once, I could buy you were just trying to throw out ideas. But you did it at least twice, and still won't back off it. Further, your role claim seems designed to useful enough that the town won't want to lose you, but weak enough that the town won't notice that it doesn't actually exist. So, I'm not unvoting.
CoolBot
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (isolation #5) » Thu Jul 22, 2004 1:37 pm

Post by CoolBot »

psst-
Jediknight wrote:I'm Galion the Butler. If I target Thorin Oakenshield on the same night that he gets targetted by scum then he is basically not at home because he is in the dungeon. Then, apparently I push him down the river like in the book... Never to be targetted again... :cry: So yes...I am a drunken elf that can't tell full casks from empty ones.
CoolBot
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (isolation #6) » Fri Aug 06, 2004 5:47 am

Post by CoolBot »

There sure a large number of killing methods. The no marks kill is most mysterious, I think. It could be the trolls, I guess, but it seems they'd most likely leave a pile of bones.

I'm wondering about Yaw. Jedi attacked him late, after it was pretty apparant Jedi was going to be lynched. At the about the same time, Yaw jumped off the wagon, and after that was pretty reluctant about casting the lynching vote.
CoolBot
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (isolation #7) » Mon Aug 09, 2004 7:05 am

Post by CoolBot »

Korias is acting mighty jumpy from the accusation against him, but I'm not so sure that's implicates him since he usually is a bit jumpy. I think we should be more concerned about his apparent connection with Flay, and his relunctance to lynch jedi.
CoolBot
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (isolation #8) » Sat Aug 14, 2004 5:34 am

Post by CoolBot »

Remember, it's a weekend. We should until Monday at least to bump of a lurker. And if someone has a handy list of lurkers who haven't in a week or so, posting it would be appreciated.

Of all our myraid scum groups, we have one down already. We haven't had a doc killed yet, so we may have two out there. If we started with four scum groups, it doesn't seem to big of an assumption to think they are the lurkers, so lurker hunting probably is in order here.
CoolBot
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (isolation #9) » Mon Aug 16, 2004 5:41 am

Post by CoolBot »

Actually, we're looking for scum and many of us think there's probably a good chance that some of the lurkers are scum. And that last post of 42's looks like he wants to go after lurkers at the expense of finding scum. Am I misunderstanding?
CoolBot
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (isolation #10) » Mon Aug 16, 2004 8:17 am

Post by CoolBot »

What I mean is we're going after scum, who may be lurkers, not just lurkers. I looks like 42 wants to give scum who are not lurkers a brake, and I want to know if he really meant that.
CoolBot
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #381 (isolation #11) » Tue Aug 17, 2004 1:56 pm

Post by CoolBot »

You know, we can still play the game and wait for the lurkers at the same time. Much of the reason this day has been so slow is because everyone, particularly Yaw, are content to sit around and wait for lurkers instead of hunt scum.

Yaw seems a likely active scum member. I don't really see why he unvoted jediknight, except to put a spot light on lurkers, which wasn't needed. We found scum, and everyone knew it. Even if the lurkers did unlurk, what would've then done but vote jedi?

Further, early day 2, Yaw strongly implies our scum are lurkers, except Korias.
Yaw wrote:I strongly suspect some of our lurkers are scum, and will be looking there next.
And then, the first post of day 3, what does Yaw do?
Yaw wrote:
Vote: IndenturedDjinn
Time for the lurker wagons.
I understand looking hard at lurkers, but this is ridiculus. Yaw seems to be so concered with going after lurkers (in mid-game, no less) that he's willing to ignore any active scum. This goes far beyond 42's single post; Yaw's been doing it the entire game. And now, it looks like he's convinced much the of the town to do the same.
vote: Yaw
CoolBot
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #394 (isolation #12) » Wed Aug 18, 2004 10:02 am

Post by CoolBot »

The problem, Yaw, isn't that you just casting a suspicous eye at lurkers; you're
obsessed
with them. Since day 1, you've been pounding on them. And the first post of day 3, before anyone else has a chance to post, you decide on a lurker hunt. And you continued pounding on it until this game nearly ground on to a halt just to wait for lurkers.

Again, I understand the impulse of going after lurkers. But we shouldn't do so at the expense of looking at other players, which is what it seems many players were content to do so, and it looks like Yaw convinced everyone of doing it. And, as a point of fact, there is a difference between lurking scum and active scum; active scum send in night choices and influence day debate.
CoolBot
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (isolation #13) » Wed Aug 18, 2004 12:28 pm

Post by CoolBot »

Replace him. He's obviously not checking the thread.

Yaw, I understand you need people to post. Of course you do. But to come out on day 3, the first post of the day to vote a lurker? Looks like very little patience to me. After all, it's not like we have nothing to examine. The trolls may be dead, but the goblins are not.

What is really interesting is Yaw's conviction that all the goblins are scum. After all, he was the first to vote jedi and started a feud with him. Of course, when the town decided to look hard at jedi, Yaw jumps off the wagon, only coming back on when it was apparent jedi was being lynched anyway. I wouldn't be surprised if the brand of scum Yaw happens to be is goblin.
CoolBot
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #419 (isolation #14) » Thu Aug 19, 2004 5:30 am

Post by CoolBot »

Uraj45 wrote:the lurkee in question is not going to be able to post under any circumstances, then voting doesen't actually do anything.
Exactly. And this game was in serious danger of stalling waiting for people to post who were never going to post. And that was mostly the doing of Yaw.

I'm not completly sure Yaw is goblin, but the evidence sure does point that way. Voting for a scum buddy does not mean one's innocent, even if it was the first vote on a bandwagon.

Since it's clear I'm under the gun here, I'm claiming. I'm Bifur, a dwarf, and nothing more than a townie.
CoolBot
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #428 (isolation #15) » Fri Aug 20, 2004 9:26 am

Post by CoolBot »

Yaw wrote:And your evidence is the lie you posted above?
Where did I lie? Did you not vote jedi early, unvote late, and revote when it was clear no one else was being lynched? These are the facts my interpetation is based on; I'm not lying about them. Why are you so eager to paint my words in the worst possible light.

Peace, lack of moves? What do you mean by that?
CoolBot
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #431 (isolation #16) » Fri Aug 20, 2004 12:03 pm

Post by CoolBot »

Yaw, waiting at the point you unvoted was pointless. Any lurker coming out would've just pointed out how scummy jedi was. Any scum posting would've just pointed out how scummy jedi was. The only possible result to drawing out the day was to allow jedi a better chance at talking his way out of the bandwagon.
CoolBot
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #483 (isolation #17) » Mon Aug 23, 2004 5:25 am

Post by CoolBot »

unvote: Yaw
I don't buy his explanation, but Argoit seems much more likely to be scum now due to his role claim. He clearly said he didn't block anyone, explaining djinn wasn't paying attention. But, he was actually murk, and murk was paying attention during day one. Furher, I don't think the town would have two role blockers.
vote: Argoti
CoolBot
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #502 (isolation #18) » Mon Aug 23, 2004 12:03 pm

Post by CoolBot »

hmm, this claim is even worse than Argoti's, as Yaw has pointed out. I'd switch right now, but I'd like to see those voting lulu a chance to react, and we're pretty close to a lynch as it is.
CoolBot
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (isolation #19) » Wed Sep 08, 2004 9:00 am

Post by CoolBot »

Argoti seems the most reasonable choice, considering his claim.

I think you should kill the target, mikehart.
CoolBot
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #548 (isolation #20) » Wed Sep 08, 2004 2:59 pm

Post by CoolBot »

Gee, Argoti, did you think to ask about the previous choices? It's not often a replacement gets amnesia. I don't even think we need to wait for FD.
vote: Argoti
CoolBot
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #569 (isolation #21) » Fri Sep 10, 2004 8:01 am

Post by CoolBot »

I think we might as well wait until the next day before doing anything like that. No need to get the mafia the info before we need to.
CoolBot
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #580 (isolation #22) » Mon Sep 20, 2004 8:49 am

Post by CoolBot »

I still think we have some scum in the actives of Night 3/Day 3. There really was no reason that the town just gave up looking at the actives, except that scum directed the town. I'm still rather suspcious of Yaw for the part he played there. Incidently, MMCL & PeaceBringer also contributed to this.
CoolBot
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #600 (isolation #23) » Mon Sep 27, 2004 3:01 am

Post by CoolBot »

MMCL wrote:Im currently torn between TSS and Uraj...
Why? Is it only because some mentioned them in posts above you? This is simply another content free post of MMCL's in a long string of content free posts. On this day, he's only posted one other time in an attempt to justify his lurking.

The previous day, he didn't contribute at all except a late vote against Argoti, with no reasoning. Most of the other posts was simply to, that's right, justify his lurking.

The previous day, MMCL also posts very little, mostly to do two things: 1) Justify his lurking, and 2)follow Yaw into voting the non-posters.

I find posting very few content-low post to be a more scummy form of lurking than simply not posting.
vote: MMCL
CoolBot
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #627 (isolation #24) » Fri Oct 01, 2004 8:12 am

Post by CoolBot »

Hope you feel better, MMCL. Since that seems like a legit reason,
unvote: MMCL
vote: the silent speaker

Tss has been spouting alot of crap, or least poorly reasoned, logic lately.
CoolBot
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #630 (isolation #25) » Fri Oct 01, 2004 5:44 pm

Post by CoolBot »

The name's Bifur
CoolBot
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #645 (isolation #26) » Mon Oct 04, 2004 11:42 am

Post by CoolBot »

unvote: the silent speaker
CoolBot
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #663 (isolation #27) » Wed Oct 13, 2004 2:00 am

Post by CoolBot »

No name, quagmire? If you don't come up with one soon, I'm putting a vote on you.
fos: quagmire
CoolBot
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #669 (isolation #28) » Sat Oct 16, 2004 4:19 pm

Post by CoolBot »

vote: quagmire

Meant to do this yesterday. :oops:

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”