Mafia 74: Minimally Flavoured - Game over!

PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #15 (isolation #0) » Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:35 am

Post by PJ. »

Vote: Snaps_the_Pirate
Pirates do not say Lassie, they address women as love and occasionally poppet. So Lynch all Liars, savvy?
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #24 (isolation #1) » Sun Dec 23, 2007 5:47 pm

Post by PJ. »

egruntz wrote:What the hell is going on? Wonderful way to start off the game, guys!

I, personally, find the first day to be completely useless. It's happened many times: tons of discussion, just to get back where we started, and in the end we all just vote for no lynching.

On the first day, I think it'd be best to not lynch at all. If we just take out a random guess, we could end up hurting ourselves in the process.

I'm not voting for it just yet, to see if any discussion can be born from this; but seriously, stop voting randomly for idiotic reasons.
Stop spouting off stupid ideas and I'm all for not lynching you right now.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #48 (isolation #2) » Mon Dec 24, 2007 4:05 pm

Post by PJ. »

Look, random voting is an essential part of the game and I'm going to doubt anyone's mafia playing ability who doesn't realize it. It gets discussion going and then someone says something and it gets analyzed and then someone says something else and it get's analyzed. Like now, egruntz said "hey, guys we should no lynch" everyone reacted and now The Fonz said "he is a newbie so don't pay attention" These are two of the more important pieces of evidence right now(in my opinion) and both have happened due to the random voting phase, so quit your bitching, kthnx.

Second, I hate all this random lynch talk. We are not randomly lynching anyone. We are gonna decide via deliberation and democracy, thusly forcing people to make a decision. Discussion is good. Interaction between players mean things; Making it ignorant and irresponible to end day immediately with a random or No lynch. And if it was random, I'd much rather roll an 18 sided dice and lynch the player that's number comes up. That has much more of a chance a causing interaction between players then just saying okay guys, vote no lynch. Besides no lynch can't even defend himself.

Anyway, back to important things,
Vote: The fonz
You wrote off a newbie that obviously wasn't even a newbie and then you voted someone for attacking the guy's idea, which was obviously terrible.

P.S Thinking someone is scum is not the only reason to vote for someone, don't be so naive

P.S.S I think Fonz is scum
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #49 (isolation #3) » Mon Dec 24, 2007 4:06 pm

Post by PJ. »

Dark Ermac wrote:Consider it this way.In any mafia game where the mafia aren't retarded, there's going to be a townie lynched on the first day. We might as well random vote rather than not vote at all.
Hopefully that doesn't mean random lynch.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #51 (isolation #4) » Mon Dec 24, 2007 4:57 pm

Post by PJ. »

You had nothing else to say about that post. I'm not posting content for the rest of the game.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #150 (isolation #5) » Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:54 pm

Post by PJ. »

@Egruntz, being a moron is not a playstyle.

Mills, bringing up DS other was purely stupid. You didn't need to. You're newbie scum in my mind and needed a reason to lynch DS and brought that up along with his random votes. I haven't seen anything wrong with what he has done in this game and it didn't warrant your attack on him. Even if he was consistantly a moron, it doesn't mean he is scum. I'd like to call thinking all idiots are scum the Battle Mage Fallacy. I think all your thinking and action has been guided by an anti-town goal and i'd like to conclude with a
Vote:Mills
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #151 (isolation #6) » Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:55 pm

Post by PJ. »

Unvote, Vote:Mills
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #158 (isolation #7) » Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:10 pm

Post by PJ. »

But there were no reasons for what you did. I don't see what he did that warranted your attack. Anti-Town includes scum.

For future reference, I just loop all anti-town alignments under that title cause the more anti-town players we lynch the less townies we lynch and the closer we(the town) get to winning, correct? Are people seriously gonna complain about semantics when there were players in this game that were so intent and almost scarred of lynching town on day 1?
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #159 (isolation #8) » Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:12 pm

Post by PJ. »

Phate wrote:We're not out to lynch the antitown players. We're out to lynch the scum.

Serial Killer
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #167 (isolation #9) » Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:49 am

Post by PJ. »

Fonz, I was accusing Phate of being a serial killer.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #168 (isolation #10) » Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:54 am

Post by PJ. »

EBWOP: Why was I not mentioned in post 160, Xylthixlm?

Snaps, you do use too many words but more importantly, you misspell key words or switch the place of words causing at least me to spend a few minutes to figure out what the fuck it means.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #187 (isolation #11) » Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:06 pm

Post by PJ. »

I used to be a full supporter of this but I have lynched Albert B. Rampage, Schismatized, Yougurt Bandit, and Battle Mage faaaaaaar too many times to do it again. I've lost a game due to an idiot counterclaiming a claimed Jester( we lynched the real jester thinking he was SK), but I've also lost a game because we lynched an idiot cause he was a cop that counterclaimed a scum, so point is Idiots can have pro town power roles too.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #202 (isolation #12) » Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:04 pm

Post by PJ. »

Confirm Vote:Mills
with a good ol'
FoS:Hasdgfas

The last half page struck as huge distancing about non-consequental bullshit.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #206 (isolation #13) » Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:27 pm

Post by PJ. »

hasdgfas wrote:Did I vote him? FoS him? express any suspicion of him whatsoever besides saying that he possibly straw-manned? No, in fact I have liked most of what he said. We disagreed about this, but it was one point, and just because two people disagree does not mean they're automatically distancing.
which exactly why I found it distancing because you guys simply didn't leave it and found it necessary to talk for half a page about post 47(which I took as Mills did), which was scummy, but Mills faced zero consequence anyway he answered the question. Making it non-consequental, and anyway you view that post, still makes it scummy, making the entire conversation about bullshit. And I know that two people disagreeing doesn't mean their distancing or I would have said BooKitty and The fonz were distancing.(yes, I wifomed, deal with it). The reason their is a difference between the arguements is because their arguement could have very well got one of them lynched based on response, or at best serious attention. Mills and your conversation(as stated) held no importance on anyones votes at all.

FoS: everyone voting for Diciple Slayer
Bandwagoning and calling Mills an idiot doesn't make him scum and it seems that people are just jumping on him cause he is an easy lynch.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #215 (isolation #14) » Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:40 pm

Post by PJ. »

Okay, I'll do the whole line of suspicion thing. Goes from most scummy to definite town.

Mills
Egruntz
Cow
The Fonz
Disciple Slayer
Patch15
the other lurkers that I haven't mentioned
everyone else
Elias
Me
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #225 (isolation #15) » Sun Jan 06, 2008 12:48 pm

Post by PJ. »

Bookitty wrote:@Panzerjager:

Why do you think Elias is town?
Cause his vote counts are sexy.
- Damn right.

I am pround of myself, I made it a year.

FoS:DarkErmac

I haven't really liked what he has had to say, but i think it's semantics cause the idea isn't scummy just the words.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #227 (isolation #16) » Sun Jan 06, 2008 12:54 pm

Post by PJ. »

Understandable
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #243 (isolation #17) » Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:22 pm

Post by PJ. »

I think egruntz is town. I really do.

I think Mills is trying to act town because of his ridiculously scummy actions early on, right now he is our best candidate for lynch.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #247 (isolation #18) » Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:20 am

Post by PJ. »

Why Disciple Slayer?
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #303 (isolation #19) » Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:29 am

Post by PJ. »

You shouldn't unvote, and if you voted because disciple slayer was a moron then your probably being oppurtunistic. In my opinion, most of the DS wagon was oppurtunistic because he simply was easy.

Between the attacks and unvote I would like to
FoS:Cow
and say that I'm exetremely happy My vote is on Mills.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #312 (isolation #20) » Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:52 am

Post by PJ. »

His replacement is lynched. There is no excuse for such scummy behavior and if we let all this go it would be, as Snaps would say, letting the scum have nice big hiding spaces.

To me this ensures that he is scummy, he simply has had a meltdown and is kicking and screaming so he packed up his toys and went home. I believe this meltdown to be pressure induced.

The people that are accusing him have not been leaving for several days(except for Phate) I have been the only one that has been stron on his wagon and the most days I have been gone is i think 2..since this game started. And so what if people disappear for up a day or two? It doesn't hurt the game that much and people do have lives outside of MS.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #326 (isolation #21) » Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:12 am

Post by PJ. »

Pow In the kisser

Anyway, we need some more votes on Mills. I know it is customary to let the replacement defend himself but it's really not necessary here. Nothing in my mind can make DS/Eteocles(or anyone else) more scummy the Mills short of them claiming scum.

Why DS shouldn't even have votes.. When he was bandwagoning it was cause we(as a collective) were joking about bandwagoning to victory and everyone was all for bandwagoning. That was the time he was bandwagoning. He then called Mills an idiot because of the attack on DS. Mills was being stupid so again I think thats a non-factor. The only good reason was him going from Bookitty to fonz.. thats it.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #335 (isolation #22) » Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:56 am

Post by PJ. »

Hell Week? For what sport? All the major Hell Week sports are over..

I still think Mills is far scummier then DS and I've got my eye on all people ignoring this. especially Hasdgfas
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #340 (isolation #23) » Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:43 am

Post by PJ. »

I believe I have answered that question X
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #345 (isolation #24) » Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:00 am

Post by PJ. »

Then stop posting stupid shit and read
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #363 (isolation #25) » Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:38 pm

Post by PJ. »

wow...well..yeah..Mills really fucked us.
Unvote, Vote:CKD
deliberately ignoring one game for others means you are (A) scum or (B) need to be replaced.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #369 (isolation #26) » Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:08 pm

Post by PJ. »

There are probably more then 3 scum cause it's 18 player game.. My guess is either one group of 4 or 2 groups of 3. I try to avoid doctor speculation.

Antithesis, read the post that Bookitty pointed out and read a few of my post, I put a present a case a couple of times on Mills.

CKD is definently the next best lynch candidate. I still don't believe in the DS wagon and I think it is scum induced.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #377 (isolation #27) » Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:31 am

Post by PJ. »

Xylthixlm wrote:Panzerjager has now gone from FOSing everyone on DS to calling DS 5th scummiest and back.

I also notice she didn't mention the possibility of a serial killer, despite bringing it up earlier.

Something isn't adding up here.
FOS: Panzerjager
Honestly I was just trying to include everyone in that post, and finding someone 5th scummiest is not really that bad. And CKD has jumped fully ahead of DS and I stand by everything I said about DS' play

About the serial killer comment, You are reaching exetremely bad. If I seriously thought that Phate was SK, don't you think I would be voting him. And in that post I was simply telling Antithesis(due to his lack of experiance) that there were definently more then 3 due to game size, not trying to engage in serious set up speculation(which is bad).

hasdgfas wrote:Panzer is making me scratch my head. I don't know what he's seeing in CKD to think him more worthy of a "lurker lynch" than DS/Eteocles
I will be doing a case on CKD later on in the post, so I'll get to that suspicion right now
curiouskarmadog wrote: aww, now look OGML and Panzer's votes are soo cute. Ask yourself this, why are they focusing on me who is actually posting (even though it is quite little) over those who are not posting at all? Panzer's vote I can understand, even though I find it hypocritical. Panzer, I bet I wont have to dig ever far in your meta to disocver you posting very little in a game or even getting replaced for not posting at all (but do I really need to?). I think Panzer might be just trying to stir shit to see what develops. WHich could be townish. However, OGML, he is basically taking the lynch the lurker attitude to jump on a develoing bandwagon early. He is hoping I turn into the next bandwagon before the lynch comes down.

vote ohgodmylife

now that I have voted and provided some content, I wonder if he will take his vote off or backtrack and come up with another reason. Answer me this, ogml, why are you focusing on me after Panzer vote, versus people WHO ARE ACTUALLY LURKING THIS GAME? I think that your reason is bullshit...now that I have posted, what next?
Imagine that CKD finally has time to post after getting 2 votes on him. First of all, My activity level in other games, present and past, was never caused by the lack of caring about a game due to being in other games. Yes, there are games that I have been a lurker and not posted all together, but that has been to things in my real life stopping me from being able to play the game and get on the computer. Any game i realized I couldn't handle I have replaced my self out of and apoligized that I couldn't make it.

To me the fact that you weren't posting simply because you'd rather be posting else where is exetremely scummy because you went through all of day 1 doing, establishing a precedent of "I ignore games because other games are better", which would give you a pass later. That is why I hold you above the other lurkers and as Rishi said I think DS is an Easy target that shouldn't be lynched unless we need a deadline lynch.

So back to CKD, I'll give everyone the Reader's Digest version. Lurking in plain sight(just because you post doesn't mean your not lurking and not the biggest offender) and refusing to post in this game due to other games"heating up". This will establisha precedent that if we don't lynch him fr it or at least establish that it's not okay, he can use it to avoid serious questioning and slide by into the later days(which is bad for us if he is scum or continues to be a useless town). When he did post content, he was exetremely overdefensive about two votes that were on him, I love how two votes got him to post actual content, and actually OMGUSed OGML.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #380 (isolation #28) » Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:18 am

Post by PJ. »

No, I thought he was scummy after who I put him in front of, as in not today's lynch, and if he/ecto kept it up I would lynch him.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #381 (isolation #29) » Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:18 am

Post by PJ. »

CKD, You just strawmanned, thank you come again.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #413 (isolation #30) » Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:03 pm

Post by PJ. »

Does there need to be more votes on Eteo to deadline lynch him? I'd rather lynch him especially after that last "post" then have a no lynch.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #416 (isolation #31) » Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:06 am

Post by PJ. »

CKD, overdefensiveness is exetremely scummy, because it means your guilty of something. Which is really bad when you haven't done anything the entire thread. You'll probably be lynched soon,k scumo?
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #418 (isolation #32) » Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:28 am

Post by PJ. »

vote is clean, posting not so much.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #430 (isolation #33) » Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:33 pm

Post by PJ. »

I'll second that question rishi, although i think some of his analysis(in the post 427) I don't necessarily agree with, one being voting OGML.

I'm in consensus with BooKitty. I feel we had it right and we let it slip right through are fingers
Unvote,Vote:Egruntz
\

At this point, I think if DE is scum, there are probably 2 scum groups, Egruntz and Xyl and maybe one other, in "Group A" and DE and company in "Group B".
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #455 (isolation #34) » Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:59 pm

Post by PJ. »

Okay before I adovacate the lynch of egruntz with a case I want to indulge in some kill speculation. I think that a vig/sk killed CKD and that there are 2 mafia groups, Xyl's thinking that Fonz was a threat and the other group thinking Xyl was a threat.

My second guess. We have a single, larger scumgroup and an SK and a Vig. Scum still shooting Fonz, Vig Shooting CKD and SK hitting Xyl due to Sk think Xyl is a threat. Do not take either of these as abosolute, they are simply my opinions on the matter. I don't think there should be a huge arguement about this, just throwing my opinions out there.

Egruntz should be lynched. Period. He is currently flailing and Xyl early actions seem to as if Xyl was trying to almost bus Egruntz.*refraining from directing the vig due to that being scummy*

By the way,
Huge FoS: BooKitty
If I wasn't positive that egruntz was scum, I'd want her lynched immediately. People seem to be ruling out the biggest most probable option. Godfather.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #456 (isolation #35) » Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:02 pm

Post by PJ. »

EBWOP: Godfather appear innocent no immune. I retract most of my FoS but there are reasons I'm keeping secret. Possibly could be neutral.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #461 (isolation #36) » Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:32 pm

Post by PJ. »

No..BooKitty is right.

Godfather's appear innocent on investigation, they are not immune. I was thinking they were immune, giving him a "no result" but i checked the wiki and I was wrong.

Right, now I'm putting my money on role blocker. Reasons to be withheld for now.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #467 (isolation #37) » Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:40 pm

Post by PJ. »

My 2 cents. I like lynching newbie scum therefore lynch egruntz.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #470 (isolation #38) » Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:59 pm

Post by PJ. »

The Back-Up cop is dead so we know there has to be a cop. By virtue of no one counter claiming Antithesis, antithesis is pretty definently cop, and by virtue of(warning: I'm about to coin a new term) "Metamodding" Mafia probably has a roleblocker. Not only is that the most common site-wide it is the most common for elias personally. I'm willing to beat it is a roleblocker, but enough setup speculation aND trying to out smart the mod, lets lynch egruntz.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #479 (isolation #39) » Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:55 pm

Post by PJ. »

Awesome.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #482 (isolation #40) » Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:51 pm

Post by PJ. »

GO GO Gadget Lynch!!
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #485 (isolation #41) » Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:21 pm

Post by PJ. »

South? We caught scum! Korlash is Scum!!!
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #490 (isolation #42) » Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:26 am

Post by PJ. »

Do you really think Egruntz was going to spill? That's ridiculously naive of you..The point of claiming Mafia is so he doesn't have to answer questions and have people pick sides.

Vote:Phate
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #492 (isolation #43) » Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:36 am

Post by PJ. »

Damn straight..I second that Vollkan.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #503 (isolation #44) » Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:06 pm

Post by PJ. »

Unvote. Vote:Xyzzy, FoS:Skruffs

Xyzzy is definently scum methinks, for the same reason and some others then Vollkan.

I really don't like Skruffs vote on Rishi. Colors =Alignment.

Plus.. 18 people = Common setup is 2 groups of 3. Plus, Elias likes that setup and the guy who review his setup also favors using that setup. TSQ is the person who reviewed the setup.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #508 (isolation #45) » Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:52 am

Post by PJ. »

I guess I see where Skruffs is coming from but I'm with Rishi, I check the first post pretty often as well, so I can see him seeing this and reporting it.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #514 (isolation #46) » Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:15 pm

Post by PJ. »

I understand where you can see it ass him trying to look townie and being faux helpful, especially because I believe we already established that there were 2 scum groups in this game. The colors are prolly the only difference, I feel you on that. Anyway, back to rishi, I think Rishi is on that fine line of being town and seeming town but I'm leaning towards actually being town.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #535 (isolation #47) » Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:21 am

Post by PJ. »

Because Phate has pretty much ridden off into the sunset, as in was posting heavily and now is not. That is a pet peeve of mine. Like I understand a couple days. Like 2 especially from a heavy poster such as phate but his last post was a vote on egruntz 10 days ago(which could very well be due to night but before that He posted on the 2nd and the last time he posted before the 2nd was January 19 which is something like 14 days. On top of his sketchy posting history his vote reeked of him Bussing his scumbuddy(egruntz) That is why I voted Phate.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #536 (isolation #48) » Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:26 am

Post by PJ. »

EBWOP: That was me answering Snaps and I thought the Vollkan-Skruffs DEBATE was good. Very good, I think I've soaked up a lot of information from it. I think a 2-player debate is much better then Any ammount of players argueing. As long as the debate doesn't get out of hand, then I think it is healthy for the game but I agree it shouldn't go on for too long allowing everyone to jump on one guy or the other.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #539 (isolation #49) » Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:51 pm

Post by PJ. »

Thank you phate for that gem,
Unvote, Vote:Phate
You should have more to say then that if you only post on weekends.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #555 (isolation #50) » Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:22 pm

Post by PJ. »

Unvote, Vote: BooKitty
For post 552. How do you know that Xyl wasn't killed by an SK or Vigilante? Why are you assuming that the NK's were not CKD and Fonz, in a situation in which a Egruntz-OGML team would could have killed Fonz and the Xyl scum group killed CKD. Not only does that situation seem a lot more likely but it seems like you have inside knowledge of how the Night Kills went down.

I'm still suspicious of Phate but this is of much more importance.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #557 (isolation #51) » Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:15 pm

Post by PJ. »

You missed my arguement apparently. You were assuming that Xyl was killed by a scum group. He could have been shot by a vig, in which case OGML doesn't have to be part of egruntz's group. It seemed you completely ignored that possibility, which could lead to you knowing one of the kills.

So group 1 Egruntz-___-____ and group 2 is Xylthixm-____-____

By your logic you saying that OGML-Egruntz- ___ is a group but the only thing stopping you is that you are set on thinking that they shot Xyl. 3 kills means they could have shot Fonz. The only reason you wouldn't consider this is due to you knowing one of the night kills.

Since your accusing OGML if he is indeed scum he is I believe he is of the XYL scum group. I believe, you are in the Egruntz group and you are just trying to get OGML lynched regardless of his alignment. which is how you'd know your group killed Xyl and trying to pin it on OGML. It would be safe to bus Egruntz because it makes it easier to stay at 2 and you'd be tied with xyl due to dying,
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #560 (isolation #52) » Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:04 pm

Post by PJ. »

Cause the norm is 2 groups of 3..every game i've been in with 2 greoups has been 2 groups of 3.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #562 (isolation #53) » Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:35 pm

Post by PJ. »

The advantage is to raise one's perception as town. Bussing your teammate is a viable option because it makes you look town. It would help your team by not getting you lynched by the town because they think you are town. You weren't the only one who accused him and until you mentioned it I didn't even know you had an arguement against egruntz. Again you'd do it because it'd make you look town.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #568 (isolation #54) » Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:08 pm

Post by PJ. »

Upon further review, I am defeated
Unvote
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #584 (isolation #55) » Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:14 pm

Post by PJ. »

I think OGML is a scum that can now claim that he has been onto one scum and the lynch of another. The more I look at it I think he is today's play.

I'm also quite suspicious of Snaps, for the reason Bookitty has mentioned and I have just been getting this underlying gut thing with him. Everytime I read his post, a piece of me is like "why haven't I lynched him yet" It reminds me of the way I had pondered in my off-the-internet-in-the-shower musings of Xyl, I just never had a good reason to mention Xyl other then gut which I tend to dread doing.

In short, I think snaps is scummy, but OGML seems more likely to be paired with egruntz and it's if we eliminate one scum group, it's easier to weed out the second.

As to my musings of the setup, I have been saying that there are 2 groups of 3 all game. I cannot say much more right now with out giving to much of my thought process then I'm willing right now. I can promise that it will make sense in time, as most things do.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #589 (isolation #56) » Wed Feb 20, 2008 10:26 pm

Post by PJ. »

Xyzzy, I'm withholding information. Think Jdodge. Why would JD withhold information?
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #590 (isolation #57) » Wed Feb 20, 2008 10:27 pm

Post by PJ. »

Ebwop:
Vote:OGML
forgot to do this earlier.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #596 (isolation #58) » Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:03 pm

Post by PJ. »

I'm still standing by my statement. Anyway, I'm ready to go with the OGML lynch.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #610 (isolation #59) » Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:29 pm

Post by PJ. »

@ Backflip, Did anyone notice scum died Night 1? Well I did. Do you know what happens when scum die? It gives the town context. Why does context matters? Same reason why my flip flop of egruntz is considered scummy now when it wasn't then. "OMG he changed his opinion on a mafia member, he must of bussed him" No one would have gave a damn or even brought up my change of opinion.

The reason is that I thought that he very well could have been scum due to his interactions with Xyl, since Xyl was scum and egruntz was under the gun, I used context to assume his lurking was scum-related.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #612 (isolation #60) » Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:21 am

Post by PJ. »

It wasn't from my butt, ask your mom where it came from.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #617 (isolation #61) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:39 am

Post by PJ. »

Well switch your vote to OGML cause anyone who gives up is stupid or scum.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #620 (isolation #62) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:25 pm

Post by PJ. »

I totally misread Cows post. I apoligize. I actually think at this point I'm gonna have to
Unvote, Vote:Snaps
I think this is where my feelings should be. OGML kinda seems somewhat sincere in his efforts.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #629 (isolation #63) » Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:06 pm

Post by PJ. »

Snaps, you've suggested 2 lurkers and went after them, they were both town(power roles too) Isn't that enough to get you to stop? It's also very chic to OMGUS me. Can we lynch this scum?
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #636 (isolation #64) » Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:07 pm

Post by PJ. »

OhGodMyLife wrote:Rishi, 26 pages and three days in is still the early game?
answer this.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #646 (isolation #65) » Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:02 am

Post by PJ. »

Panzerjager wrote:There are probably more then 3 scum cause it's 18 player game.. My guess is either one group of 4 or 2 groups of 3. I try to avoid doctor speculation.

Antithesis, read the post that Bookitty pointed out and read a few of my post, I put a present a case a couple of times on Mills.

CKD is definently the next best lynch candidate. I still don't believe in the DS wagon and I think it is scum induced.
was in response to Antithesis' post 365 where he speculates about number of scum. I don't out and out say their are 2 scum groups of 3 i say there is another option(being one group of 4-5[didn't add 5 in the post on accident]) Anyway, this is really just blind speculation based on being in large games and playing mafia for a while. You come to know what to expect.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #654 (isolation #66) » Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:17 pm

Post by PJ. »

I agree with Xyzzy, overeacting is a fake tell.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #667 (isolation #67) » Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:38 pm

Post by PJ. »

Unvote, Vote:OGML
for the sake of a lynch
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #672 (isolation #68) » Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:51 pm

Post by PJ. »

Unvote, Vote:Snaps
I'm All for voting Snaps here. He is by far the best lead.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #695 (isolation #69) » Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:28 am

Post by PJ. »

Right now, IMHO, we are faced with two choices. I'm pretty positive Rishi is town so that's out. Vollkan is more then not town. I'm suspicious of BooKitty, but not enough to really lynch her. So that leaves, in my mind 2 options. Lynch a lurker or lynch snaps. What has hurt us more, the guy who is floating along accusing lurkers of being scum which has gotten nobody but eteo(back-up cop) lynched and has gotten absolutely nobody to post so the applying pressure theory is obviously not working. He has done very little but shout scum at ever lurker and now a nice OMGUS vote on me. The other is 3 people who have done pretty much nothing. A policy lynch maybe in order here but I could think a snaps lynch is very very plausible..
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #697 (isolation #70) » Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:33 am

Post by PJ. »

Can we stop misusing the word reconcile please?
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #709 (isolation #71) » Sat Mar 22, 2008 10:46 pm

Post by PJ. »

Snaps..Your suspicion pretty much means your an OMGUSing tool. Your following Vollkan and Bookitty, not because they are actually town but because they are leading the game right now, and since I most wnat you lynched i'm definate scum. I'm most definently not scum.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #715 (isolation #72) » Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:02 pm

Post by PJ. »

Okay, fine, your not only OMGUSing me, you are playing even worse then before because you are trying to get me hung for arbitrary things that you are only motivated to find because I want to lynch you.
In other words, your wasting your time looking at me instead of trying to catch scum that aren't on your team.

Anyway,
I was trying to direct Egruntz because it's simply bad play. I was advising against bad play. I have seen pro town players suggest no lynch, and anytime a player does so, I say you shouldn't do that because _____. And I already explained my thought of two scumgroups, how would I know the size and if another scum group exist day 1? I simply am experianced and figured thats what we were playing. Are you gonna lynch me for being right?
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #719 (isolation #73) » Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:00 pm

Post by PJ. »

BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

No one gives a shit unless you hunt scum/out your buddy!
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #726 (isolation #74) » Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:31 pm

Post by PJ. »

If this is what we're gonna do I don't mind. I'll go first if anyone is worried about who needs to start.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #733 (isolation #75) » Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:06 pm

Post by PJ. »

TS - No clue her predecessor was a lurker. 50/50 scum with phate being the other choice. One of the lurkers has got to be scum.

Phate - One of the lurkers is probably scum

Bookitty - I think she is scummy mostly based on gut and that slip up I mentioned. She just seemed to know too much. I think She is buddies with Xyl(although I stated otherwise and is IMO the only person the third on my lynch list.) She seems waaaay too sure about herself.

Vollkan - Wow, this guy is good. I've never been unable to even get a gut read on somebody. Is seems sincere in wanting to get info for the town to a point to where it is almost too sincere.

Rishi - I'm feeling really good about Rishi. I think he his town based on the way he has been thinking, never too sure but still getting at good leads.

Snaps - Already talked about him, He is probably scum.

Myself - Clean

Xyzzy - Solidly town. Lurker but when he contributes he actually contributes and seems to be pretty solid.

Antithesis - Cop
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #750 (isolation #76) » Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:43 pm

Post by PJ. »

Pfft, ok, TS or Phate is probably scum because they have added absolutely nothing to the thread and by law of probabilities one of them is scum. Xyzzy is a lurker but has added things to the thread, and has acted generally protown.

Will claim if I get another vote.

TS, scumputer is the stupidest and most illconceived concept ever.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #762 (isolation #77) » Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:14 am

Post by PJ. »

Can I claim Yet?
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #766 (isolation #78) » Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:03 pm

Post by PJ. »

Two-shot Vig, My first shot was on CKD I kinda hinted towards that earlier when I told rishi that I had a good feeling the vig killed CKD and is also the reason I strongly am considering BooKitty as scum because she got the kills pretty much right on the nose. Role information and gut feeling is why I suspected her.

Gut and small meta-reasons is why I believe Xyzzy to be more town then the other 2 lurkers. And Probablity is why i think one of the 2 is scum.

And to the whole it defeats my Snaps arguement, It doesn't because if I point fingers at 6 lurkers and 1 is scum, does that mean I'm scumhunting? No, it means I'm riding the probablities that a false assumption maybe be correct. When you base all your action on that, yes you are scummy because the changes of lynching scum is like..25-33% right now I believe it is somewhere around 50%.

I still think Snaps is our best lynch and aapparently I'm shooting tonight cause I die so they'll have to choose whether or not to block be or Kison. Kison would you mind reinvestigating Bookitty or investigating TS/Phate and I'll shoot the same person so we get a result or a kill on that person?
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #767 (isolation #79) » Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:04 pm

Post by PJ. »

Because I misread his post you tard
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #769 (isolation #80) » Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:43 pm

Post by PJ. »

Well unvote me cause i'm vg while you're at it
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #785 (isolation #81) » Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:35 pm

Post by PJ. »

I don't know. I either want Snaps or Bookitty. I just am gut against her
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #803 (isolation #82) » Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:47 pm

Post by PJ. »

Yeah but if your scum the scumputer doesn't mean shit, because the scumputer is just random shit you compile anyway based on shit in your head that you think is important.
Unvote, Vote:TS
Scumhunting and forcing a claim without any real reason is scummy. Not being able to provide analysis is scummy. You are scummy.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #805 (isolation #83) » Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:48 am

Post by PJ. »

no it has everything to u being a bad player and how the scumputer is so bias and should never have been considered by any group an actual attempt at scum hunting. It based on random things that you deem scummy and then pops out a silly number and the criteria changes when ever you feel it necessary and it much to easy for you to get the result away from your scum team. I think you are scum and may have left on of you buddies in the top 3. but of course not 1. So Phate of Xyzzy. Anyway. Your scum.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #809 (isolation #84) » Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:03 pm

Post by PJ. »

It doesn't matter
FoS:Vollkan
We are not gonna lynch a claimed vig this deep in the game.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #811 (isolation #85) » Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:26 pm

Post by PJ. »

UnFos: FoS:Panzer
for not reading and remembering
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #818 (isolation #86) » Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:07 pm

Post by PJ. »

Unvote:Vote:Snaps
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #824 (isolation #87) » Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:56 pm

Post by PJ. »

yes.. i was blocked by Bookitty
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #831 (isolation #88) » Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:37 pm

Post by PJ. »

I just know. Its gotta be.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #839 (isolation #89) » Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:42 am

Post by PJ. »

Unvote
I need to read.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #864 (isolation #90) » Mon May 05, 2008 2:58 pm

Post by PJ. »

Unvote, Vote TS
Why are you voting me..I'm townie..anyone wanting to lynch me is stupid and TS is obvious scum.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”