Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:24 am

Post by kuribo »

JDodge wrote:
Panzerjager wrote:
Vote:Roffman
Yeah scummy. I'm think we have caught newbie scum here.

BTW, If I die tonight, I want everyone to know that I don't like anything Sensfan has done and I would much appreciate his lynch.
"Hid in wrong house".

Unvote, vote: SensFan
That's a really good point, but if he thought SensFan was scum, why would he hide in his house? Wouldn't that mean he was expecting to die?
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:24 am

Post by kuribo »

Or did he take one for the team?
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
Rigel
Rigel
Goon
Rigel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:45 am

Post by Rigel »

I'm not really sure why you see the actions you mentioned as scummy, ZONEACE. The switch to roffman might be perceived that way, but the only reason I voted for him at that time was because he was the only person I saw as having scummy tendencies without any pro-town tendencies to make me hesitant to vote for them. Obviously, I was wrong in that belief, but now we have the results of Night 1 to work with, so we have a better shot of discovering who the scum is now than we did yesterday. I'd like to hear your rationale for why my 4th vote on FTIP is scummy though. I intended the vote to prove a point that it didn't prove: that everyone that JDodge was accusing of being scum was voting for FTIP. I simply wanted to see if he would transfer suspicion onto me as well. Since he didn't, I left it at that.

As for Holy's interrogation methods, I don't understand the point. Obviously, Holy, he is not going to say he is scum. There was honestly nothing suspicious about your initial post--it appears to be simply a taunting question directed at someone you see as being scummy. But then you dragged the question out, pushing the envelope. Which makes me wonder why you would do so.
competentpsycho wrote:Zone, why does Phate need pressure? I feel he's been in the discussion a good amount, definitely more than some others.
ZONEACE wrote:I didn't mean pressure in the sense of needing ot post more, i meant in that i find him suspicious.
Immediately before this, ZONEACE was discussing his reasoning for putting pressure on Phate, and a few posts above, he had posted a list of those he found suspicious, a list which included Sensfan, Phate, and Pacone, and myself. However, Holy does not post her question after Sensfan speaks up, nor does she after my actions are called into question. She only posts after Phate is brought up. I'm not trying to utilize this as hard-core evidence of a link of any kind between Holy and Phate, because I haven't had time to look into a possible connection as of yet; I just happened to notice it and felt I should point it out.

As for Panzerjager's death, I think that JDodge has the right idea here. If I was in Panzer's position, "hiding" with a suspected member of the Mafia would be a good strategy, especially after leaving a breadcrumb like the one JDodge pointed out. If Sensfan had been town, Panzer wouldn't have died overnight, and he could have steered conversation away from his lynch. But, if Sensfan was mafia, as he very well may be, Panzer would die overnight, leaving his breadcrumbs and role behind for us to study.

I find it incredibly likely that Sensfan is a member of the Mafia, and thus:
Vote: Sensfan
Show
With great power comes great responsibility.

Knowledge is power.

QED: With great knowledge comes great responsibility.
competentpsycho
competentpsycho
Goon
competentpsycho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:57 am

Post by competentpsycho »

I think I have to agree on the Sensfan issue. Panzer's statement was fairly early but I assume he was planning it the whole time because that is a pretty obvious breadcrumb. Also,
SensFan wrote:I'm here, sorry.

A combination of final exams and forgetfulness led to me not posting here. Expect a largish post in the next day or two, after I reread.
that was Tuesday, it is now Saturday. I also don't like lurkers. I don't like this either:
ZONEACE wrote:Holy, im trying to lynch pacone. Lurkers need to be dealt with, harshly. Sens phate and rigel are on my suspect list so pressur eont hem would be nice.
If he wants to go after lurkers, why not go for the person who hasn't posted much all game despite participating in other games? I will give him the benefit of a doubt for now since Sens is looking like a better lynch.

unvote, vote: SensFan
competentpsycho
competentpsycho
Goon
competentpsycho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:02 am

ZONEACE wrote:I didn't mean pressure in the sense of needing ot post more, i meant in that i find him suspicious.
Also seems he is changing reasons on us... is he or is he not saying pacone is lurking? IGMEOY zone

Also, good find JDodge on the breadcrumb.

MOD: can we get a votecount?
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:10 am

Post by ZONEACE »

competentpsycho wrote:If he wants to go after lurkers, why not go for the person who hasn't posted much all game despite participating in other games? I will give him the benefit of a doubt for now since Sens is looking like a better lynch.
like who? My point is that Pacone is clearly paying attention to the game as he's posting often enough to not be replaced but NONE of his posts have any value whatsoever. Its the typical scum-lurk technique. I'll likely switch to sens in a later today as it seems pacone isn't showing up on anyone elses radar.

with that in mind

I MAY BE V/LA THIS WEEK.
Late twenties, early Thursdays
competentpsycho
competentpsycho
Goon
competentpsycho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:19 pm

He is on my radar. Just Sens is a bigger blip on the radar with the breadcrumb.
Phate
Phate
Mafia Scum
Phate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:00 pm

Post by Phate »

JDodge, I disagree with your breadcrumb.

Imagine the following scenario.

Town: "Hey! Let's lynch Toothy!"
Lumpy: "Sure, but if I die tonight, Player X is scum!"
[Toothy is lynched]
Mafia: "Wow, Lumpy sure is stupid. Now we can kill him and the town will lynch Player X!"
I will fuck up your name and gender. Deal with it.

PM me to replace into Infection Mafia, a semi-open Mini Theme.
Phate
Phate
Mafia Scum
Phate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:01 pm

Post by Phate »

In light of this,
Vote: competentpsycho

competentpsycho
competentpsycho
Goon
competentpsycho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:12 pm

The mafia didn't choose to kill him though. He "slept in the wrong house" according to the mod. This isn't the mafia's choosing. In fact if the mafia had targeted him, nothing would have happened since he hid somewhere.

Actually, now that I think about it, the mafia didn't have a night kill, so they may have targeted him. The fact that he died in the night had nothing to do with that though. I will
unvote
to reread the last couple days again to see if it is possible that Panzer was just voicing suspicion on Sens. Phate may have brought up a good point by being logically wrong with his scenario. He could be scum trying to avoid a lynch of a buddy, but the lack of a night kill last night worries me as what I have read of hiders has nothing to do with the mafia losing a night kill.
competentpsycho
competentpsycho
Goon
competentpsycho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:15 pm

Ok, I have re-read and that definitely looks like a breadcrumb, so assuming Panzer hid in SensFan's house, Sens is scum. The fact that there wasn't a nightkill either means scum targeted Panzer last night or someone roleblocked the scum. Either way I think it is an advantage and am going to

vote: Sensfan
again.

The fact that Phate is trying to lead away from this disturbs me, along with his obvious trying to make himself appear to be connected with JDodge early on and this:
Rigel wrote:
JDodge wrote:
competentpsycho wrote:For starters what exactly her post restriction is if any and why she has been acting like she can't play the game because of it.
That doesn't need to be public info.

The scum are SensFan, competentpsycho and roffman. That is all.
I'm with roffman and Phate on this one. Yes, those three people could be scum. But blunt accusations don't mean anything to the remainder of us if you can't support them with reasons. I'm not going to take any assertions from anyone at face value without any reasons to back up those assertions. If Phate doesn't "get your reasons", then you need to make him and the rest of us "get those reasons" so that we actually listen to you rather than simply ignoring you when you might be right.

So, what are your reasons for picking those three definitively as scum?
Phate wrote:Shut up, Rigel.
Why does he tell Rigel to shut up when Rigel is supporting him? Hell, why is he telling anyone to shut up in a mafia game? The only thing I can come up with is he DOESN'T want to seem connected to Rigel. This seems blatant though so I am thinking it may be another reason. I don't like it though. Does anyone else know of a reason to do this if you were town?
KaleiÐoscøpe
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
=====[]

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2008 2:29 am

Post by KaleiÐoscøpe »

Sensfan
(4): JDodge, Holy, Rigel, competentpsycho
Pacone
(1): ZONEACE
competentpsycho
(1): Phate

Not Voting (4): pacone, Sensfan, FairyThatIsPunk, kuribo
Phate
Phate
Mafia Scum
Phate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:50 am

Post by Phate »

I have never tried to connect myself with JDodge, nor have I gone out of my way to avoid a connection with Rigel.

I defended JDodge because I don't think he's scum.

I told Rigel to shut up because he wasn't as familiar with JDodge's playstyle as I was. Try reading my posts directly before and after that. Context is key.

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:58 am

Post by JDodge »

Phate wrote:I have never tried to connect myself with JDodge, nor have I gone out of my way to avoid a connection with Rigel.

I defended JDodge because I don't think he's scum.

I told Rigel to shut up because he wasn't as familiar with JDodge's playstyle as I was. Try reading my posts directly before and after that. Context is key.
Why aren't you voting SensFan?
stream

ffxiv/speedrunning sometimes/other things?
Phate
Phate
Mafia Scum
Phate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:58 am

Post by Phate »

Phate wrote:JDodge, I disagree with your breadcrumb.

[Toothy is lynched]
Mafia: "Wow, Lumpy sure is stupid. Now we can kill him and the town will lynch Player X!"

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:00 am

Post by JDodge »

Phate wrote:
Phate wrote:JDodge, I disagree with your breadcrumb.

[Toothy is lynched]
OF COURSE BECAUSE THE FLAVOUR SAYING HID IN THE WRONG HOUSE IS DEFINITELY INDICATIVE OF A NIGHTKILL YES

Please pull head out of ass, read thread and vote SensFan. Thank you.
stream

competentpsycho
competentpsycho
Goon
competentpsycho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:03 am

So you think Panzer just said that about Sensfan and then slept in a different house?
Phate
Phate
Mafia Scum
Phate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:46 am

Post by Phate »

True, JDodge.
Vote: Sensfan

competentpsycho
competentpsycho
Goon
competentpsycho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:56 am

competentpsycho wrote:The mafia didn't choose to kill him though. He "slept in the wrong house" according to the mod. This isn't the mafia's choosing. In fact if the mafia had targeted him, nothing would have happened since he hid somewhere.
WTF Phate, do you just ignore what I say? But when JDodge says it you jump all over it? Maybe I should say anything I want you to read in CAPS, would that work?
Phate
Phate
Mafia Scum
Phate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:59 am

Post by Phate »

Actually, yes, that would probably work better, because I missed that post while reading.

ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:24 am

Post by ZONEACE »

so Phate is clearly sens' scum buddy yes?

oh and sens' is at -1 I'll wait for the obligatory claim before i switch with the hammer.
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:39 am

Post by JDodge »

ZONEACE wrote:so Phate is clearly sens' scum buddy yes?

oh and sens' is at -1 I'll wait for the obligatory claim before i switch with the hammer.
Yes.
stream

pacone
pacone
Townie
pacone
Townie
Townie

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:34 pm

Post by pacone »

I would be more active if the friggin email notifications when someone else posts worked *sigh*

Vote: SensFan
K-scope = n00b.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:42 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

pacone wrote:I would be more active if the friggin email notifications when someone else posts worked *sigh*

Vote: SensFan

can we lynch this douchebag tomorrow, PLEASE no matter if Sens is mafia or not Pac is clearly not playing in the town's interest.

oh and this isn't a bread crumb, but if i die tonight and both phate and pacone are alive at the end of tomorrow i'm coming back to life and killing all of you.
KaleiÐoscøpe
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
=====[]

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:56 am

Post by KaleiÐoscøpe »

Sensfan
(6): JDodge, Holy, Rigel, competentpsycho, Phate, pacone
Pacone
(1): ZONEACE

Not Voting
(3): Sensfan, FairyThatIsPunk, kuribo.

So yeah, after a short day, the town decided it's town for some flesh for dinner. Sensfan was deelish, according to some townies. He was eaten to the bone, and the town decided it was time for some sleep.

Not for long, as FairyThatIsPunk started to choke. He started to look cyanitic and fell dead on the floor.

So after a short disturbance, they move the corpses and go to sleep

Cudless (Sensfan), Mafia aligned Spy has been lynched during day 2.

Mime (FairyThatIsPunk), Survivor aligned Post-Restricted Psychiatrist died because of poison during day 2

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”