TrustGossip
Goon
TrustGossip
Goon
Goon

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:53 pm

Post by TrustGossip »

vollkan wrote:
TG wrote: Why wouldn't people check the votecount??? I don't really understand what hypothetical logic you're using. I was agreeing with Pooky in his assessment of you. In addition, I've suspected you and CDK all game, calling my actions distancing is a gross removal of context.
Two comments:
1) As far as I can see, the only constant grounds of complaint you have had against Erg0 has been inactivity. That's fine; I hate lurking also - but it doesn't qualify as you having "suspected" Erg0 "all game".
2) Explain why you agree with Pooky's megaFoS
1) Are you saying I am misrepresenting myself because I was attacking a ghost or that I wasn't attacking a ghost enough?
2) I am town. Armix was scum. I don't understand Erg0's sudden compulsion of "I feel I should vote now. Beep is the lynch today. Mum's the word, pip pip cheerio."
Compcrack

Basically crack.
Erg0
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:05 pm

Post by Erg0 »

TrustGossip wrote:Also I think you're confusing me defending against you as attacking.
TrustGossip wrote:2) I am town. Armix was scum. I don't understand Erg0's sudden compulsion of "I feel I should vote now. Beep is the lynch today. Mum's the word, pip pip cheerio."
You can see why I'm confused. When were you defending me?
"You were doing well until everyone died."
V/LA most weekends.
vollkan
vollkan
The Interrogator
vollkan
The Interrogator
The Interrogator

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:15 pm

Post by vollkan »

Adel wrote:
vollkan wrote: Is 4.5-11.3 kg really
that
heavy?
well I bet when the saying was developed it was more like 15 kg to 35 kg on average.
Good point.
TrustGossip wrote:
vollkan wrote:
TG wrote: Why wouldn't people check the votecount??? I don't really understand what hypothetical logic you're using. I was agreeing with Pooky in his assessment of you. In addition, I've suspected you and CDK all game, calling my actions distancing is a gross removal of context.
Two comments:
1) As far as I can see, the only constant grounds of complaint you have had against Erg0 has been inactivity. That's fine; I hate lurking also - but it doesn't qualify as you having "suspected" Erg0 "all game".
2) Explain why you agree with Pooky's megaFoS
1) Are you saying I am misrepresenting myself because I was attacking a ghost or that I wasn't attacking a ghost enough?
2) I am town. Armix was scum. I don't understand Erg0's sudden compulsion of "I feel I should vote now. Beep is the lynch today. Mum's the word, pip pip cheerio."
1) My point was that although you had declared that you suspected Erg0 all game long, the only charge you had actually levelled against Erg0 was one of being concerned about his inactivity. Thus, contrary to what you suggest, I don't think you had any background suspicion of Erg0.
2) Okay.
Erg0 wrote:
TrustGossip wrote:Also I think you're confusing me defending against you as attacking.
TrustGossip wrote:2) I am town. Armix was scum. I don't understand Erg0's sudden compulsion of "I feel I should vote now. Beep is the lynch today. Mum's the word, pip pip cheerio."
You can see why I'm confused. When were you defending me?
Reading ftw, Erg0.

TG said "defending against you".
Erg0
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:21 pm

Post by Erg0 »

Ah, gotcha. In that case, TG: I'm not confusing the two. This is purely relating to the initial "megaFoS", and I'm not sure where you would have got the impression that I was interpreting your further posts as anything other than a defence of your actions.
V/LA most weekends.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:16 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

FRANKLY SPEAKING, LYNCHING BEEP BEEP BEFORE WE KNEW ARMLX'S ALIGNMENT FOR SURE IS INCREDIBLY BAD BAD PLAY.
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:54 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

TrustGossip wrote: Also curious, why have you been asking that EXACT SAME QUESTION for over half the game?
I assume this is to me and you are not just being "curious". I want to see who continues to push crappy logic...that is why I felt that armix was scum, because it was just silly. Today you said you still feel I am scum given the same reasons...I am asking you (and you STILL HAVE FAILED TO ANSWER)...are you still sticking with overreacting is scummy? I am curious if given that was armix's main point against me that you agreed with, are you willingly to stand by his obviously stretched case agianst me given by scum?

Please answer third request.

actually, now I have a 2nd question, if you dont still agree with armix..I would like you hear a case against me. (again)

Pooky, you guys had to lynch someone..you had no choice, if you didnt, the Mod said it would be at random.

Have we decided on a leader yet? Obviously there is still too much suspicion on me.

Who has a problem with shafted being our leader?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Erg0
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:22 am

Post by Erg0 »

I do. I'd rather give Pooky the ball and see how he runs with it.
V/LA most weekends.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:35 am

lets get this part over with...then we can get back to scum hunting. I assume majority will get this..so

Leader choices:

Shafted: CKD, Vollkan
Pooky: Ergo

who else?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
vollkan
vollkan
The Interrogator
vollkan
The Interrogator
The Interrogator

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:49 am

Post by vollkan »

curiouskarmadog wrote:lets get this part over with...then we can get back to scum hunting. I assume majority will get this..so

Leader choices:

Shafted: CKD, Vollkan

who else?
Curiouser and curiouser!

I had TrustGossip ranked equally with shaft.ed as my primary nomination for leader, and yet you've slotted me under the shaft.ed vote with yourself.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:10 am

ack, I was counting your original post before adding in the other team (forgot you went back to do it)...so you choose TG or shafted then?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:11 am

vollkan, I AM curious though, what are your personal thoughts on:

over reacting is scummy (now)
and townies "dont get power hungry"?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
TrustGossip
TrustGossip
Goon
TrustGossip
Goon
Goon

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:30 am

Post by TrustGossip »

I would be comfortable with Adel, vollkan, or shaft.ed as leader. If you forced me to rank them it'd probably be.

1. vollkan
2. shaft.ed
3. adel
Compcrack

Basically crack.
vollkan
vollkan
The Interrogator
vollkan
The Interrogator
The Interrogator

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:31 am

Post by vollkan »

CKD wrote: vollkan, I AM curious though, what are your personal thoughts on:

over reacting is scummy (now)
I reject the universality of reactivity as a scumtell. Sure, for some people, they might be more likely to blow up as scum - but unless an accuser has actual evidence to support this, then it is an invalid argument.

Now, obviously there is no such thing as a universal scum-tell. However, things which are (or seem) anti-town (be it direct anti-town conduct like a quick-hammer, or something more subtle like arbitrary changing of position) are going to be more reliable means of finding scum generally.

Reaction, in and of itself, is not "anti-town". It's just a reflection of the fact that a player is an emotional state - make of that what you will.
CKD wrote: and townies "dont get power hungry"?
I am a tad unsure of what you mean here. I shall assume that you are asking me:
What is your position on the idea that townies "don't get power hungry"?

Well, I have come under fire in the past many-a-time, both as town and scum, for "acting like a judge", "taking charge", "dominating", etc. Therefore, I don't see anything scummy, in principle, with players seeming to take charge - providing that they don't, without reasonable justification, hold their own view out as being infallible.
TrustGossip
TrustGossip
Goon
TrustGossip
Goon
Goon

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:33 am

Post by TrustGossip »

curiouskarmadog wrote:I nominate myself to be the leader...think I have a good hold on this game.
This is my problem.

Especially in the relation that it's 3 minutes after Claus's announcement of our task for this session.

In addition I specifically requested that this kind of thing doesn't happen. Even though it took longer to write my post and thus I was not able to put these requests immediately after Claus's announcement, I still wanted people to give their opinions on everyone before we started this nomination process.

If you think this is domineering then I don't totally disagree, but there's a very special reason behind my request.

Don't bother now, the soup's spoiled.
Compcrack

Basically crack.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:35 am

thanks vollkan

Leader choices:

Shafted: CKD, 1/2 Vollkan
Vollkan: TG
TG: 1/2 Vollkan
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:37 am

TrustGossip wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:I nominate myself to be the leader...think I have a good hold on this game.
This is my problem.

Especially in the relation that it's 3 minutes after Claus's announcement of our task for this session.

In addition I specifically requested that this kind of thing doesn't happen. Even though it took longer to write my post and thus I was not able to put these requests immediately after Claus's announcement, I still wanted people to give their opinions on everyone before we started this nomination process.

If you think this is domineering then I don't totally disagree, but there's a very special reason behind my request.

Don't bother now, the soup's spoiled.
Is that your only problem with me? AGAIN, you have avoided my questions.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:38 am

it is on the same page..cant miss them..post 530..PLEASE RESPOND.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
TrustGossip
TrustGossip
Goon
TrustGossip
Goon
Goon

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:08 am

Post by TrustGossip »

Upon a half re-read I am stuffing Erg0 and curious in my Closet of Temporary Confidence.

I will not reveal who has been replaced as the fingeree of suspicion until after we decide on a leader.

*We have technology now that allows us to dig in the lake without causing occlusion due to disturbing the sediment! The marvels of science!*
Compcrack

Basically crack.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:33 am

well, you said you wanted opinions of everyone before the leader was chosen..I think this answer could aid in that..do you not?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:39 am

Post by shaft.ed »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
shaft.ed wrote:Don't like the CKD Adel buddying continuation. Won't support either for leader.
shaft.ed, you make it sound like I am supporting Adel, why is that?
You make a good point. I will consider your nomination further. Also liked some of your post lynch comments.

Adel, I do like your plan of thoroughly interrogating everyone, but I think it has weaknesses in that it will yeild players that perform well under pressure and not neccessarily scum. I still won't support your nomination.

Vollkan while I see your point that being on the "right" or "wrong" voting wagon does not an alignment make, I'm a little bit troubled that you are almost entirely ignoring such information. Also seems odd that you would not adjust TG's ranking after his twisted logic in accusing Erg0 for his own transgressions.

TG, your MegaFoS on Erg0 for voting after you is just poor play. Your hiding behind the pressure vote is even worse. You do realize that with such small groups your pressure vote placed Beep at L-2. You also realize that it is well within the realm of possibilities that you had a second scum on your team besides armlx. Finally you maintain that your vote was placed in order to get Beep to post:
TrustGossip wrote:
Erg0 wrote:Oh, so you didn't really
want
to lynch him, you were just leaving your vote on him as we approached deadline in order to encourage him to post?
Did I stutter?

0_o;;
Yet at the time of your confirm vote you clearly were voting because you found him scummy:
TrustGossip wrote:When I was asking for replacements, I was envisioning the pot being stirred. I did not foresee the pot tipping over and all the porridge spilling on the floor.

Confirm vote: Beep

L/A still.
Add in the fact that Beep had posted five times on the previous page compared to your zero posts and something isn't adding up. If this wasn't FTA I would be voting with Adel right now.

Pooky, I'm still not liking your "contributions." You'rs still badgering on about lynching vollkan with very little reason, at least that's how I interpreted your last post.

Anyway after further consideration, my leader list would be:
1.CKD
2. myself
3. vollkan

Also Thanatos, can you please contribute or ask for a replacement.
TrustGossip
TrustGossip
Goon
TrustGossip
Goon
Goon

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:04 am

Post by TrustGossip »

You're right shaft.ed

I was suspicious of Beep!. I refused to believe that he could commit to an action like voting without a full reread and understanding of the current atmosphere of the game. So yes, I found his hammering of armix very damaging to his credibility. Hence the reminder to him and to others of my vote on him.

Do not accuse me of hiding behind a vote. Yes it was pressure, but there was intent behind it.

I did not MegaFOS anyone.

QFT of Pooky is decidedly different, especially since I wasn't online at the time of Erg0's vote to respond in any way. I also tend to trust people more than I should, so I did not take the threat of armix as scum seriously enough.

This was a major error on my part, I am sorry.

CDK. I don't find overreaction scummy. In addition, your interrogation of me was extremely helpful. Thank you.
Compcrack

Basically crack.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:26 am

then please (if you need to wait till a leader is chosen) I want you hear why you think I am scummy.

Shafted..thanks, but I think you should be the leader, currently there is too much suspcion (still?) around me and a leader needs to be someone that the majority will follow (or at least listen too)...
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:29 am

Post by Adel »

PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:FRANKLY SPEAKING, LYNCHING BEEP BEEP BEFORE WE KNEW ARMLX'S ALIGNMENT FOR SURE IS INCREDIBLY BAD BAD PLAY.
didn't the mod say that alignments wouldn't be revealed until two doctors were fired?
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:53 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

yes which is why we should not have lynched Beep Beep During that voting phase.

Frankly speaking Nobody replaces into a game and hammers his scum partner without much of a grasp on the game

Frankly speaking, I do not believe Beep is capable of hammering his scumpartner right out of the gate like that.

Frankly speaking with the number of people who thought Armlx was scum ,it would've been damn foolhardy to lynch Beep Beep before we get confirmation on what alignment Armlx has.

He's one of the people we get a lot more information on after reveal.
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
TrustGossip
TrustGossip
Goon
TrustGossip
Goon
Goon

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:05 am

Post by TrustGossip »

Don't you feel this is a little 20/20 hindsight? Why did you not make this statement before the lynch occured?
Compcrack

Basically crack.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”