Mini #111: Sonic Heroes Mafia (The fighting's over...)

mathcam
mathcam
Captain Observant
mathcam
Captain Observant
Captain Observant

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2004 12:57 pm

Post by mathcam »

Yeah, what's with you, Fletcher? You were hell-bent on lynching me (a claimed cop) yesterday, and then I point you in the direction of the godfather, and you're still after me today?

FOS: Fletcher
for acting
extremely
oddly.

Cam
Fletcher
Fletcher
Eligible for a Title
Fletcher
Eligible for a Title
Eligible for a Title

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2004 1:23 pm

Post by Fletcher »

Uggh... Ok, I'm now straightened out. I got confused.
Unvote:mathcam
Vote:Yoko
If mathcam turns out mafia in the end though I'm gonna be kicking myself pretty hard.
[size=75]"But you know what they say. 'Too much of a good thing is an awesome thing. But too much of an awesome thing is... umm... really, really dumb and bad.'"- Strong Bad[/size]
spork76
spork76
I didn't get a role.
spork76
I didn't get a role.
I didn't get a role.

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2004 3:57 pm

Post by spork76 »

can we get a vote count
mathcam
mathcam
Captain Observant
mathcam
Captain Observant
Captain Observant

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2004 6:16 pm

Post by mathcam »

Yup, all in all, Yoko doesn't seem ALL that suspicious, but I'm relatively confident in my sanity as a cop now. I'll probably throw on a yoko vote after the count.

Cam
Yoko Kurama
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Alarmist

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2004 10:16 pm

Post by Yoko Kurama »

Ok this makes complete since I am a claimed cop like role who is proven true so we are going to kill me and let someone who hasn't entirely proven there role live??? Honestly I don't find cams actions in this game scummy but I do find it plausable that he is lying maybe about the whole role. Correct me if I'm wrong (as I might be), but cam has investigated three people one which was me one which is dead, so he got "innocent" on who turned out to be the godfather and then scum on me. Though he isn't even willing to vote me yet and has been reluctant to go after me hard. If I were a cop that got scum or not-scum I would sure go after someone I found as scum. Mathcams holding back and I think its because after I turn out innocent he wants to be able to say well maybe I'm not sane.

For Cams shadyness I will
Vote-Cam

I have the role nanook said I have and I have proven I have it. In no way would it be to scums advantage to have such a role, but it would be to towns advantage if someone claimed to be one person and I knew they were someone else. I am innocent and if you feel like killing me on a test thats your choice but you are making a HUGE mistake.
Norinel
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Not Voting (3)

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2004 12:52 am

Post by Norinel »

Vote Count

Yoko Kurama- 4 (Jolle, MMCL, sycko999, Fletcher)
mathcam- 1 (Yoko Kurama)

Not voting (4): araltaln, mathcam, spork76, Mojo

5 to lynch.
spork76
spork76
I didn't get a role.
spork76
I didn't get a role.
I didn't get a role.

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2004 1:36 am

Post by spork76 »

Vote Yoko

mathcam I hope u are telling the truth
Norinel
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Not Voting (3)

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2004 2:08 am

Post by Norinel »

End of Day Vote Count

Yoko Kurama- 5 (Jolle, MMCL, sycko999, Fletcher, spork76)
mathcam- 1 (Yoko Kurama)

Not voting (3): araltaln, mathcam, Mojo

Bingo Highway (Day 3):

The town rolls through this one easily, banking on mathcam's results yet again to quickly go after Yoko Kurama. He seemed to have been carrying around his investigative equipment, as well as a communicator to an unknown source; he was who and what he said he was, but he was not on the side he said he was on.

Yoko Kurama (Replacing NanookTheWolf (Replacing Quagmire)) (Vector, mafia spy) - lynched Day 3

It is now Night 4 (Rail Canyon), send choices. The night will probably be deadlined when I deal with Mojo.
Norinel
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Not Voting (3)

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2004 9:12 am

Post by Norinel »

SaberKitty replaces Mojo. Deadline 72 hours from this post.

Edit: As a side note, if the mini list front posts can be trusted, this is the post-crash mini with the most replacements. (SK makes seven.) So congratulations, you're in a record-breaking mafia game!
Norinel
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Not Voting (3)

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Fri Aug 06, 2004 9:59 am

Post by Norinel »

Rail Canyon (Night 4):

A few steps closer to Dr. Eggman's mountain base, the town reconvenes to discover that Fletcher and SaberKitty are no longer with them. Apparently, someone, or maybe even multiple someones, was fed up with annoying sidekicks.

Fletcher (Amy, partially kill-immune)- blown to bits Night 4

Amy was immune to all kills by or using robots.

SaberKitty (Replacing Mojo) (Tails, one-shot doc)- blown to bits Night 4

Tails could protect someone once in the game, with the added bonus that both he and the person protected would be notified if the protectee was attacked that night.

It is now Day 4 (Bullet Station), 4 to lynch.

(And I'll be gone for a week starting Saturday, but should be able to get to my e-mail; pm me if something critical comes up.)
Fletcher
Fletcher
Eligible for a Title
Fletcher
Eligible for a Title
Eligible for a Title

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Fri Aug 06, 2004 10:02 am

Post by Fletcher »

Go town!
[size=75]"But you know what they say. 'Too much of a good thing is an awesome thing. But too much of an awesome thing is... umm... really, really dumb and bad.'"- Strong Bad[/size]
araltaln
araltaln
Townie
araltaln
Townie
Townie

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Fri Aug 06, 2004 10:58 am

Post by araltaln »

:shock: All kills by or using robots? We haven't seen any such kills, have we? :|

Also, if "blown to bits" is a unique kill method (that is, only one killing group uses it), then we apparently do have someone who's out there doubling night actions and, as that ability's not being used on a confirmed cop, I'd have to assume it's not a pro-town ability. *pokes Shadow in the Chaos Control* Stop it.

Anyway! I've got a couple of theories I'm working on, and I'll take the time to polish them up while waiting to hear if Mathcam's had some success. Although I rather suspect he investigated either Fletcher or me.
MMCL
MMCL
Lord of the Rings
MMCL
Lord of the Rings
Lord of the Rings

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Fri Aug 06, 2004 11:13 am

Post by MMCL »

OK - Im very confused now... I will wait for cam's results before adding my own analysis...
SaberKitty
SaberKitty
Supposed to be? This IS blue.
SaberKitty

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Fri Aug 06, 2004 7:47 pm

Post by SaberKitty »

that was the shortest I've ever played :)
um.. go town!
[color=blue]Hug a snowman, It's a cold world out there![/color]
mathcam
mathcam
Captain Observant
mathcam
Captain Observant
Captain Observant

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2004 4:15 am

Post by mathcam »

Well that sucks. Fletcher was my confirmed innocent from yesterday. Now I got another one tonight, but seeing as how we probably still have an active cop who's been protecting me, I see no reason to divulge this name unless we get really close to lynching him/her.

Cam
MMCL
MMCL
Lord of the Rings
MMCL
Lord of the Rings
Lord of the Rings

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2004 9:34 pm

Post by MMCL »

cam - your post confuses me. explain please...
mathcam
mathcam
Captain Observant
mathcam
Captain Observant
Captain Observant

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2004 4:51 am

Post by mathcam »

Which part? Are you questioning my decision to not reveal?

Cam
Jolle
Jolle
Goon
Jolle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2004 9:51 am

Post by Jolle »

mathcam wrote:but seeing as how we probably still have an active cop who's been protecting me
I guess you mean 'an active
Doc
'. Thats probably also what confuses MMCL.
MMCL
MMCL
Lord of the Rings
MMCL
Lord of the Rings
Lord of the Rings

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2004 10:12 am

Post by MMCL »

That'll be it...
sycko999
sycko999
Goon
sycko999
Goon
Goon

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2004 12:43 pm

Post by sycko999 »

Haha, captin observant? Anyway, I wanted to say mabye there is a robot vig or sk that kept trying to kill Fletcher, then they decided to kill SaberKitty(Mojo) (there is a killer robot in the game right?). The only robot I know of is Omochao,
FOS: Araltaln
[color=green][size=75]"Only now, do you realize the folly of your follies. Prepare for oblivion, for which there is no preparation!" - O'Malley.[/size][/color]
araltaln
araltaln
Townie
araltaln
Townie
Townie

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2004 1:30 pm

Post by araltaln »

I'm rereading again. It kinda hurts at this point. So you get to deal with random comments based on things I notice.

Why Rouge's a cop:
Sonic HQ wrote:Sneaky and sly, when it comes to top secret spies, Rouge the Bat fits the profile perfectly. She's hired from the government to investigate strange matters, one of which was the disapearance of the military's cancelled project: Shadow. She was ordered to find Dr. Eggman, and follow him aboard the Space Colony ARK to investigate what they were up to, and even went as far as to steal 3 Chaos Emeralds from the military's Federal Reserve Bank, just to keep her cover. Though you could imagine she enjoyed that little endeavour, as Rouge has an obsession with jewels to go on the side of her spying methods. This same obsession lead her to stumble upon the Master Emerald, as well as Knuckles.
And now I have filk to the tune of the Secret Agent Man theme song running through my head, thanks.

Could dragonmaster (since replaced by MMCL) have been lying way back when, here?
dragonmaster wrote:alright. I'm Creamy. And I just recently escaped from capture by Dr. Eggman. He's a henchmman, not the main guy. I don't know who the main guy is though.
Especially looking at Quagmire and mlaker's reactions to that claim, considering that we know we have mafia with abilities, knowing that Eggman is in fact not the GF, and knowing that the person dragonmaster claimed to have attempted to block when he got this message wasn't Eggman (as Mojo's dead now)...
FOS: MMCL

More to come, eventually.
mathcam
mathcam
Captain Observant
mathcam
Captain Observant
Captain Observant

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2004 7:24 pm

Post by mathcam »

Ah, yes. I did indeed mean "doc."

Cam
MMCL
MMCL
Lord of the Rings
MMCL
Lord of the Rings
Lord of the Rings

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2004 8:12 am

Post by MMCL »

3 points to make...

1) I'm confused that mathcam would make a mistake like that... I've seen newbies do it - but mathcam?? To me it seems that mathcam has "Im a cop, cop, cop, cop, cop, cop, cop" running through his head (trying to convince himself!) and suddenly as he is typing, he types it when he means Doc. A slip of the tongue..? but not likely given mathcam's experience. Something doesn't sit right...

2) I don't know how to answer the charge against me - and I know the "I don't know why dragonmaster said that" thing is weaker than weak. All I know is I can roleblock once per night.
I was told my first choice didn't go through because that allowed me to escape capture - I presume I roleblocked Dr Eggman and that let me go.
I must admit I have only skimmed most of the 18-pages (hence my over-riding confusion) but I am willing to provide proof of my blocking if needed.

I won't reveal who I blocked - but I want to hear more from mathcam.
MMCL
MMCL
Lord of the Rings
MMCL
Lord of the Rings
Lord of the Rings

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2004 8:15 am

Post by MMCL »

oops - missed point 3...

*ahem*

3) Isn't Dr Eggman a robot? He always flies about in that little robot egg machine thingy...
sycko999
sycko999
Goon
sycko999
Goon
Goon

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2004 12:55 pm

Post by sycko999 »

Lets get one thing right please Dr.
ROBOTNIK
is the enemy. Eggman is what Sonic calls him to insult him. He is not a robot, he just uses machines. Araltaln, you didn't seem to give a reason to fos MMCL, and I belive his claim just enough. Your claim though, Omochao, a robot. Either Yoko made up a name because your not a good person or you are a robot that has a kill. Both are mafia, unless you claim vig, or somthing.
Vote: Araltaln
[color=green][size=75]"Only now, do you realize the folly of your follies. Prepare for oblivion, for which there is no preparation!" - O'Malley.[/size][/color]

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”