Holy
Holy
Goon
Holy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:27 am

Post by Holy »

EBWOP: is that means with 7 players alive, only 4 votes needed for a lynch, so the majority vote in the town are on mafia hands?
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:05 am

Post by ZONEACE »

Holy, there is no way there are 4 mafia left alive, and i find it almost IMPOSSIBLE to believe that there were 4 mafia at the beginning of the game. Right now there are probably 2 mafia left alive, which means if we lynch wrong today then tomorrow we're likely in LYLO. If there are 3 left alive then we are currently in LYLO and we need to mass claim this sumbitch (but i doubt thats the situation).

If Phate's claim is legit and we lynch him then it's game over. So i can't in good conscience vote him again but still
FOS

That leaves my only other living suspect (since rigel is dead) as Pacone and while i'm not really ready to lynch him yet, i really don't have anywhere else to go, so
vote pacone

thats -2, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't lynch before we get a claim.
Late twenties, early Thursdays
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:50 am

Post by kuribo »

Holy wrote:EBWOP: is that means with 7 players alive, only 4 votes needed for a lynch, so the majority vote in the town are on mafia hands?
How would you know that?

FoS: Holy
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
competentpsycho
competentpsycho
Goon
competentpsycho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:32 am

Post by competentpsycho »

She doesn't know that because if that were the case the game would be over since the majority of the town would be mafia. The mod would have posted endgame kills of all the town with the kill of Rigel, but he didn't. Therefore, as ZA said, it is not possible.

Also, Holy I suppose it could be a vig but with a stabbing I have to assume SK first. How often does a vig kill with a knife?
pacone
pacone
Townie
pacone
Townie
Townie

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:19 pm

Post by pacone »

competentpsycho wrote:Actually now that I think about it, you are copying on Phate and making shit up on Jdodge. You say Phate is scummy but don't vote for him, in fact unvote him right after saying "Isn't it a bad thing to skip a chance to lynch scum?". I have more but I have to go. back later today probably.
Well, Phate asked who I think were mafia and why, and that's what I posted, my thoughts. I'm not making anything up, it's just what I think at the moment. :)

Also, I did vote for Phate, and I unvoted Phate
for now
, why do you change my words? :P
Phate wrote:I claimed because I didn't want a last minute claim to allow scum to lurk me to death, and I wanted to allow town a week to find a new lynch.

Vote: Pacone
I think you just want to gain some time and scare us with your fake role to divert attention from you.

I'll vote for you tomorrow unless you post something more convincing.
K-scope = n00b.
pacone
pacone
Townie
pacone
Townie
Townie

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:21 pm

Post by pacone »

EBWOP: Ooops, tomorrow is Thursday already, so in case I forget:
Vote: Phate
K-scope = n00b.
Holy
Holy
Goon
Holy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:33 am

Post by Holy »

ZONEACE wrote:Holy, there is no way there are 4 mafia left alive, and i find it almost IMPOSSIBLE to believe that there were 4 mafia at the beginning of the game. Right now there are probably 2 mafia left alive, which means if we lynch wrong today then tomorrow we're likely in LYLO. If there are 3 left alive then we are currently in LYLO and we need to mass claim this sumbitch (but i doubt thats the situation).
I was cautious of LYLO situation. I didn't know whether Mafia Spy counted as mafia member from the start or not (if reading from the definition), this is mini, usually there are 3 mafia member, if Mafia Spy not counted, we're possibly still dealing with 3 scum. That's what I'm afraid, but you make it clearer for me though, the remaining mafia possibly are 2 than 3, I guess if there were 4 from the beginning that's kind of imbalance. Mafia Spy is still Mafia after all.
competentpsycho
competentpsycho
Goon
competentpsycho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:36 am

pacone wrote:
competentpsycho wrote:Actually now that I think about it, you are copying on Phate and making shit up on Jdodge. You say Phate is scummy but don't vote for him, in fact unvote him right after saying "Isn't it a bad thing to skip a chance to lynch scum?". I have more but I have to go. back later today probably.
Well, Phate asked who I think were mafia and why, and that's what I posted, my thoughts. I'm not making anything up, it's just what I think at the moment. :)

for now
Phate wrote:I claimed because I didn't want a last minute claim to allow scum to lurk me to death, and I wanted to allow town a week to find a new lynch.

I think you just want to gain some time and scare us with your fake role to divert attention from you.

pacone wrote:Isn't it a bad thing to skip a chance to lynch scum? Why are you voting Phate then?

In fact,
unvote: Phate
, at least for now.

Want to know who I think is scummy?

Phate - because I think he exposed himself a bit too much when Sensfan was going to be lynched. While I am now wary about his role, the fact that he claimed this soon is still scummy.

Jdodge - because he always has the right words all the time. Makes me think he's got extra info, and that's always suspicious to me.
not changing your words - I mean't in the same post you say you think he is scum and it is a bad thing to skip a chance to lynch scum, yet you don't vote him there, you actually unvoted.

Also, where is there a formal case against Phate. I haven't seen one. The only thing presented is dragging his feet a little on a lynch of a supposed scumbuddy that he couldn't have known of. I see no proof at all.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:39 am

Post by ZONEACE »

pacone wrote:EBWOP: Ooops, tomorrow is Thursday already, so in case I forget:

you do realize that if phate is telling the truth and we lynch him it's game over for the town right?
competentpsycho
competentpsycho
Goon
competentpsycho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:05 pm

ZONEACE wrote:

you do realize that if phate is telling the truth and we lynch him it's game over for the town right?
How? And how are you so sure?
competentpsycho
competentpsycho
Goon
competentpsycho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:06 pm

EBWOP sorry I realize how - forgot that Rigel's death brought us down to 7 players
pacone
pacone
Townie
pacone
Townie
Townie

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2008 10:33 pm

Post by pacone »

competentpsycho wrote:
pacone wrote:

for now

pacone wrote:Isn't it a bad thing to skip a chance to lynch scum? Why are you voting Phate then?

In fact,
unvote: Phate
at least for now

Want to know who I think is scummy?

Phate - because I think he exposed himself a bit too much when Sensfan was going to be lynched. While I am now wary about his role, the fact that he claimed this soon is still scummy.

Jdodge - because he always has the right words all the time. Makes me think he's got extra info, and that's always suspicious to me.
not changing your words - I mean't in the same post you say you think he is scum and it is a bad thing to skip a chance to lynch scum, yet you don't vote him there, you actually unvoted.

Also, where is there a formal case against Phate. I haven't seen one. The only thing presented is dragging his feet a little on a lynch of a supposed scumbuddy that he couldn't have known of. I see no proof at all.
I've bolded the parts where I say my unvoting was
temporary
, why do you keep ignoring parts of my messages?
ZONEACE wrote:

I think that if phate is lying and we
don't
lynch him because we are afraid of what would happen, it will be pretty much game over anway. :roll:

I don't think K-scope would make a town role with so much potential harm for the town, so I assume Phate went too far when he made it up. :P
K-scope = n00b.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:34 am

Post by kuribo »

pacone wrote: I think that if phate is lying and we
don't
lynch him because we are afraid of what would happen, it will be pretty much game over anway. :roll:

I don't think K-scope would make a town role with so much potential harm for the town, so I assume Phate went too far when he made it up. :P
Are you saying that you would rather risk losing the game right now than try and prolong our chances? That's a very weak argument.

Beloved Princess is a known (though not common) role. While, yes, it seems a safe role for a paranoid scum to claim, it doesn't seem like one that would immediately jump out. Frankly, if he's scum and making this claim, it's a bold move.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
competentpsycho
competentpsycho
Goon
competentpsycho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:07 am

pacone wrote:I've bolded the parts where I say my unvoting was
temporary
I am not ignoring it, temporary or not you still unvoted who you said was scum right after you said it is a bad thing to skip a chance to lynch scum. It just seems odd and the fact that you try to defend it with "it was temporary" seems weird too. That is not why I voted you so I don't know why you are being so defensive about that, the reason I am voting for you is you are voting Phate, claimed beloved princess, for exactly that reason, he claimed beloved princess. There is NO valid case for the fact that he is scum, you just want to lynch him based on his [claimed] role.

On that line of thinking, I want to lynch you because you claim to be town. Never mind that it could be true, it COULD be a lie and you COULD be scum. If we lynch him and he is telling the truth it is game over. If we wait, we may have a chance even if we are wrong. It is not like by letting him live today he lives forever. We could lynch him tomorrow if something convinces us he is scum.
pacone wrote:I think that if phate is lying and we
don't

Kuribo pretty much covered the top part of that, as for the bottom, you are trying to meta a mod. This doesn't work, especially since it is just something you think, not based on previous games he has modded or anything. I think you are desperate scum.
competentpsycho
competentpsycho
Goon
competentpsycho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:08 am

EBWOP

I just realized Rigel's death reset all the votes and I am not currently voting, so:

vote: pacone
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:11 am

Post by ZONEACE »

pacone you'rea at -1 PLEASE CLAIM.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:00 am

Post by kuribo »

No fair, I wanted to vote pacone too, especially after CP noted that he seems way too eager to lynch the claimed Beloved Princess. :(

ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:40 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

yeah, well let's let him claim first. If someone hammers before the claim they should be considered scum regardless of the alignment of pacone.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:10 pm

Post by kuribo »

ZONEACE wrote:yeah, well let's let him claim first. If someone hammers before the claim they should be considered scum regardless of the alignment of pacone.
I fully intend to let him claim, I'm just sad. :)

ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:28 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

kuribo wrote:
ZONEACE wrote:yeah, well let's let him claim first. If someone hammers before the claim they should be considered scum regardless of the alignment of pacone.
I fully intend to let him claim, I'm just sad. :)
well after he claims, if we don't belive it, then you can vote him.
competentpsycho
competentpsycho
Goon
competentpsycho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:49 pm

LOL, kuribo, just for you:

unvote

I'll take the hammer (if I'm not too busy playing COD4) when his claim sucks.
pacone
pacone
Townie
pacone
Townie
Townie

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:00 am

Post by pacone »

competentpsycho wrote:
pacone wrote:I've bolded the parts where I say my unvoting was
temporary
I am not ignoring it, temporary or not you still unvoted who you said was scum right after you said it is a bad thing to skip a chance to lynch scum. It just seems odd and the fact that you try to defend it with "it was temporary" seems weird too. That is not why I voted you so I don't know why you are being so defensive about that, the reason I am voting for you is you are voting Phate, claimed beloved princess, for exactly that reason, he claimed beloved princess. There is NO valid case for the fact that he is scum, you just want to lynch him based on his [claimed] role.

On that line of thinking, I want to lynch you because you claim to be town. Never mind that it could be true, it COULD be a lie and you COULD be scum. If we lynch him and he is telling the truth it is game over. If we wait, we may have a chance even if we are wrong. It is not like by letting him live today he lives forever. We could lynch him tomorrow if something convinces us he is scum.
pacone wrote:I think that if phate is lying and we
don't

Kuribo pretty much covered the top part of that, as for the bottom, you are trying to meta a mod. This doesn't work, especially since it is just something you think, not based on previous games he has modded or anything. I think you are desperate scum.
Want to know why I think Phate lies? :P

Well, because I am
Giggles, Town Aligned
. Apparently, I am cute, yet full of rage, so whenever I die, town skips a lynch. The pm didn't say if it was lynch or anything, so I assume it will happen whenever I die.

That's why I think Phate went too far. I thought my role was anti-town enough, so I don't think K-scope would include two similar roles like that :P
K-scope = n00b.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:08 am

Post by ZONEACE »

So, just for the record Pacone, you have no ability?
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:19 am

Post by ZONEACE »

ebwop:

I mean active ability
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:21 am

Post by kuribo »

Wait, you're both claiming Beloved Princess?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”