Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:48 pm

Post by Mizzy »

Phate, who have you been talking to? If it's a townie, then you might get mod-killed, and if you don't get mod-killed or mod-smacked in some way...then you didn't break the rules...
PokerFace: "I need to play with [Ether] or Mizzy more often."
Nightson: "I'd be more then happy to play with Ether and Mizzy. At the same time."

Muerrto: "Mizzy is my hero and I wanna be like her when I grow younger <3"
Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:52 pm

Post by Mizzy »

Unvote
because Lucy has some 'splainin' to do.
Nightson: "I'd be more then happy to play with Ether and Mizzy. At the same time."

Phate
Phate
Mafia Scum
Phate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:05 pm

Post by Phate »

By "we" I meant all of us. I haven't been talking at night - I actually haven't been talking much at all. I talked to Mizzy a little bit at the beginning and I think I talked to Incognito once, and I just shot off a PM to Xtoxm. Otherwise, I haven't talked to anyone.

Oh, and Guardian prodded me once.
I will fuck up your name and gender. Deal with it.

PM me to replace into Infection Mafia, a semi-open Mini Theme.
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2008 3:47 am

Post by Incognito »

Mizzy wrote:Phate, who have you been talking to? If it's a townie, then you might get mod-killed, and if you don't get mod-killed or mod-smacked in some way...then you didn't break the rules...
Mizzy, I don't understand this statement. How could he know whether or not he's been talking to a townie unless he's scum? Both yours and Phate's statements seem to have some implied knowledge within them. We can't do anything about this now since it's twilight but we'll clearly have plenty to discuss come morning.
Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:35 am

Post by Mizzy »

Incognito wrote:
Mizzy wrote:Phate, who have you been talking to? If it's a townie, then you might get mod-killed, and if you don't get mod-killed or mod-smacked in some way...then you didn't break the rules...
Mizzy, I don't understand this statement. How could he know whether or not he's been talking to a townie unless he's scum? Both yours and Phate's statements seem to have some implied knowledge within them. We can't do anything about this now since it's twilight but we'll clearly have plenty to discuss come morning.
It should be pretty obvious, and no, it doesn't imply any knowledge.

I asked Phate to tell us who he was talking to, if anyone, during night phase (he answered "no one" already, and granted he could have lied but it was worth a try, no?) and the mod would know whether or not that person had been town or scum. If Phate had broken the rules, the mod would have taken action, I would hope. It was a long shot, and since Phate already answered, it's a moot long shot.

Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:24 am

Post by Oman »

The "Lynch" Votecount

In decending order of Mob Hatred:

No Lynch (5): Adel, Vollkan, Mizzy, Xtoxm, Incognito

Not Voting (3): People not mentioned above.
8 alive, 5 will lynch.

Altogether you point up high
Shooting your votes at the sky
No lynch is hanged
And this game be damned
He wasn't even scum, this guy.

No lynch has been "acheived".

The lovely pre-empitive mafia has helped me out and day will start now.

So maybe my limericks were shite
But in the end I guess I'm right
Cause I'm living, you're dead
With a knife in your head
Vollkan was killed in the night.

Vollkan
Townie
Finishes his game here.

7 A, 4 L
It's unfortunate that good oral sex excuses bad chemistry. - Korts
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:02 am

Post by Adel »

Guardian
Xtomx
JDodge
Mizzy
Incognito
Adel
Phate

who is it¿
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:39 am

Post by Incognito »

These wagon analyses are more for my reference so that I could frame my thoughts more clearly.

Xyzzy Wagon Analysis

• 1) JDodge places first vote stating that xyzzy is scum for claiming that without the use of AIM we’re limiting the ability to communicate within the game. Leaves his vote on xyzzy for the entire length of Day 1 until xyzzy is eventually lynched.

2) Sir Tornado (now Guardian) places second vote on xyzzy for misinterpreting statements and for trying to remove his hand from blame. Vote remains on xyzzy through Day 1 until xyzzy is lynched and Sir T is replaced.

3) Kabenon007 selectively chooses to vote for xyzzy instead of JDodge and later explains it was to somehow draw a reaction from xyzzy to get him to mistakenly admit that he’s scum. Vote remains on xyzzy until the end of Day 1. Adel placed the L-1 vote on xyzzy which caused kabenon to unvote immediately after I mentioned something about it.

4) Disciple Slayer (now Mizzy) places vote on xyzzy and agrees with all of JDodge’s points against him. Vote remains on xyzzy through the length of Day 1 even upon replacement by Mizzy. Mizzy eventually unvotes.

5) Vollkan votes xyzzy to encourage more conversation to occur within the thread. Unvotes later.

6) Adel places L-1 vote on xyzzy with no explanation.

Conclusion: In the end, xyzzy was lynched as a result of three votes basically: JDodge’s, Sir Tornado’s (Guardian’s), and Adel’s. Day 1 was stagnant with a ping of activity around the deadline.

Kabenon Wagon Analysis
(though he was so screwy, it might not really reveal much =/)
  • 1) JDodge places first vote on kabenon for initially unexplained reasons.

2) Adel places second vote on kabenon with no explanation.

3) Phate places third vote on kabenon for explained reasons citing dislike for previous day’s play and his play from Day 2 as well.

4) Vollkan places fourth vote on kabenon after their back and forth and for reasons which made sense to me.

Adel unvotes in here.

5) I place fourth vote on kabenon citing that Phate’s case against kabenon was pretty good, I didn't like the way he selectively chose the xyzzy wagon as opposed to the JDodge one, and to place some pressure on him.

6) Mizzy places L-1 vote on kabenon for solid reasons (at this point, kabenon was pretty much sealing his own grave).

I unvote afterwards waiting for his follow-up with more content.

7) I place L-1 vote on kabenon since he still failed to follow up with promised content against JDodge and vollkan and instead decided to become OMGUSy against Mizzy.

8) Adel hammers kabenon. Can’t say I blame her at this point.
Conclusion: The earlier votes against kabenon arose as a result of kabenon's seemingly opportunistic vote on vollkan but after kabenon’s reactions to the votes were revealed, the votes seemed to gain more merit. Kabenon basically sealed his own grave with his Day 2 antics.

Not liking
: JDodge or Adel very much right about now. Mizzy seems pro-town to me, Phate seemed okay to me too (although the night-talking stuff during twilight was questionable), Xtoxm’s analyses seemed decent but I don’t really have much of a read on him, and Guardian seems okay so far although his replacee Sir Tornado did bother me for leaving the vote on xyzzy through Day 1.
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:04 pm

Post by Guardian »

At lylo, I think it is appropriate to discuss our thoughts on all the players. Hopefully we can seem something fishy in the scum's discussion.

Xtomx -- Nothing much here. Mizzy made a good point yesterday in directing my attention to Primate, though. It appears he didn't place a vote all game -- and Xtoxm has only placed on vote in this game, a superflous/obvious No lynch vote. I find that very suspicious at this point. Nothing much at this point in the game indicates lurker-scum.

JDodge -- Strong supporter of both wagons. I recall him having pretty good reasons though... I don't think we go after him today, he's been playing pretty up and up.

Mizzy -- I found her suspicious earlier, but late in the day yesterday I really turned around, she made sense and I was finding her scummy in great part because in the few messages we'd exchanged kab found vollkan & Mizzy most scummy, or provided best reasons for them at lesat. Looks like he was off on vollkan, not sure trusting him at lylo on mizzy is right. Not particularly inclined to go after Mizzy here, either.

Incognito -- Not particularly sold either way on him. His play on vollkan end of day 2 struck me as very town, he wanted to be sure it was a good lynch. I'm really not sure I'm sold on his above analysis though, and at this point the scum just need 1 mislynch to win it...

Adel -- I find her somewhat suspicious, but she isn't *THAT* far off from what I see as typical crazy pro-town Adel. I feel she misrepresented her contact with Nab initially, and much of her play has been pretty WIFOMy. Again, that would usually be scummy, but this is Adel. I'd like to hear her independent thought now that NabNab is gone.

Phate -- Probably my number 1 target. I found him scummy right as he replaced in for reasons stated, and that bit about night talking just now seems damn incriminating. I'd like to hear his comprehensive thoughts on the game.

However strongly you feel, until you are SURE you want someone dead, don't vote. With day-talking, it seems mafia could easily pile on three mislynching votes for the win.

My current list from most scummy to least:

Phate
Xtoxm
Adel
Incognito
Mizzy
Jdodge

It appears my first three suspects are FOR being lurkers/hanger-on-ers. But lurking and following others is great play as scum, just let the townies argue and lynch themselves. I'm fairly sure I don't want to lynch Jdodge, Mizzy, and probably not Incognito today.

I think the top three should be forced into the light, for them to explain their previous lurking & do some real analysis and take some stances on the other players/game.
Do not lynch me.
[wiki]Great Nibbler Takeover of 2008[/wiki]
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:06 am

Post by Xtoxm »

and that bit about night talking just now seems damn incriminating.
Really? How so? I think that's a non-argument plucked out of no-where - How is that at all scummy?

I was under the impression night-talk was allowed. And it really makes no difference as far as I can tell. Only if you are talking to the one that dies, and that insignificant the way I see it.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:12 am

Post by Mizzy »

Xtoxm wrote:
and that bit about night talking just now seems damn incriminating.
Really? How so? I think that's a non-argument plucked out of no-where - How is that at all scummy?

I was under the impression night-talk was allowed. And it really makes no difference as far as I can tell. Only if you are talking to the one that dies, and that insignificant the way I see it.
If you thought that night-talk was allowed between townies, then you didn't read the rules or the name of the game.

It's scummy (or could be) in my eyes because, as it was pointed out, how could you make it through two nights in this game without realizing? I suppose if you're not talking to ANYone, you might make it without noticing, but still. It's worrisome, especially with the other points against Phate that nearly got him lynched earlier.

Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:20 am

Post by Xtoxm »

If you thought that night-talk was allowed between townies, then you didn't read the rules or the name of the game.
Heh heh...Lol...No comment ;)
It's scummy (or could be) in my eyes because, as it was pointed out, how could you make it through two nights in this game without realizing? I suppose if you're not talking to ANYone, you might make it without noticing, but still.
True, I haven't spoken to anyone since after the night I was in of length > 0. But still think it's a complete non-argument.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:11 am

Post by Incognito »

Mizzy wrote:It's worrisome, especially with the other points against Phate that nearly got him lynched earlier.
When was Phate nearly lynched?
Phate
Phate
Mafia Scum
Phate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:50 am

Post by Phate »

Mizzy, are you thinking of Triumvirate mafia, when I WAS recently lynched?

as a townie, for active lurking...

Removed the size tags on the last sentence. Don't do it again. - Mod

Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:05 pm

Post by Guardian »

Rules wrote:[09] No small or invisible text. Don’t edit/delete previously submitted posts either.
Phate, why did you feel the need to put that meta-detail in small text?
Are you reluctant to metagame yourself here, for some reason?
Do not lynch me.
Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:09 pm

Post by Mizzy »

Phate wrote:Mizzy, are you thinking of Triumvirate mafia, when I WAS recently lynched?

as a townie, for active lurking...
Yes, sorry, over-worked currently and dealing with some real life trauma. Sorry. Ignore me.

This may be a good time to mention, then, that I
may
need to replace out. My maternity leave begins in a couple weeks and until then, things are hectic. I won't ask for replacement unless things get really bad, though.

Phate
Phate
Mafia Scum
Phate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:17 pm

Post by Phate »

Oh, sorry. Didn't see the rule. I put that in small text because I was grumbling about the outcome of another game, and it wasn't terribly relevant to the matter at hand.

Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:11 pm

Post by Adel »

vote: Phate

do it.
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:10 pm

Post by Guardian »

Adel, I'm PMing you too... Phate is my #1 target but are you SURE he is mafia?

Unless so, mafia could easily quick lynch here with the PM-ing; it would not be unreasonable to expect a mafia quick-lynch from 1 to 4 in a matter of seconds. If that doesn't happen and you don't unvote, I'm thinking you or he are mafia for sure...
Do not lynch me.
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:02 pm

Post by Adel »

mmm....
Phate
Phate
Mafia Scum
Phate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:04 am

Post by Phate »

Hi, Adel.

Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:33 am

Post by Guardian »

Well, that's interesting.

Phate I prodded you to see what you'd say... you have nothing to say?? What do you think of Adel's vote? Who do you find most suspicious?

Adel, I again encourage you to remove your vote...
Do not lynch me.
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:13 pm

Post by Adel »

if Phate wasn't scum the scum would've hammered by now. If was scum I expect that my buddies would've been on-board the wagon allready, laying out a watertight case against Phate.
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:28 pm

Post by Guardian »

Hm. Of you or Phate, I think Phate is scum, Adel.

But with less than 24 hours, I think the scum may be *about* to coordinate, and not have done so yet -- you could both be town. If it gets to be like a week, get back to me.

I quick re-skimmed Phate Adel & Xtoxm, and while Phate & Xtoxm being scum together is not mutually exclusive for me, Xtoxm's complete lack of voting all game strikes me as pretty scummy.

Xtoxm is slighlty more scummy to me actually; if we do lynch Phate and are right, I'd definitely be looking at Xtoxm tomorrow.

Adel's voting changes things, but other than that I don't see why Xtoxm might not be the better play today.

Also, I find this chance pretty small -- if Phate is scum, Adel I think is town -- but it is not logically impossible for them both to be scum.
Do not lynch me.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”