Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3875 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but lucky isn't one of them.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3876 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:48 pm

Post by TwoInAMillion »

Not if you're his scumbuddy.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3877 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why can't I just town read him? Why do I have to be scum or he has to be scum with me? Your stuff is such R2R stuff that its physically painful to read your posts.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3878 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:59 pm

Post by TwoInAMillion »

Because someone has to be scum, and the people leading the wagons haven't made the right decision yet.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3879 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

You know that we haven't lynched anyone that I want to lynch right?

I mean, true, I was scum reading HST and he flipped town...

Like your only scum read that pushed both Quick and Flubb wagons is Nauci. Why is she the only one?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3880 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Like Nauci was one of my main pushes early game and I'm not at all entirely sure why you'd possibly think we could be scum together. Ditto Joey. I mean it is true that I've been thinking that'S maybe town since Whiskers was all "DON'T PUSH A NOOB D1!" It's also a little surprising that you put so much stock in scum defending scum but that applies to everyone but Whiskers.

Why do you have the whole scum team voting for Quick while calling Lucky scum? Like this game having 5 scum makes 0 sense.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3881 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

True story though, I did lynch your "brother" (he was scum) b/c he kept doing these limited reads lists like you kept doing before and I was triggered like a snowflake reading an article about Trump.

pienyan
pienyan
Goon
pienyan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3882 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:07 pm

Post by pienyan »

votecount 3.4
Whiskers (3) - I Am Innocent, Viomi, Rhah
Lucky2u (3) - gerryoat, MathBlade, TwoInAMillion
MathBlade (3) - Lucky2u, Whiskers, Nero Cain

gerryoat (1) - AxleGreaser

Not voting (3) - Shiro, beeboy, Nauci

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. Deadline is November 9, 21:10 GMT-7 or in (expired on 2017-11-09 21:10:00).

Viomi is V/LA indefinitely.
Please call me "pie", "pienyan", or "piegirl(n)". TIA.
Yuri: the Purest Form of Love -rebirth- coming soon.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3883 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:24 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 3818, Rhah wrote:You've been voting him for the past two days.
Yes I have been asking Gerry questions for while. And then questions while voting, as the answers seemed a bit reluctant.

I am now done talking to gerry. now i am talking to the thread about gerry for the purpose of getting him lynched.
In post 3815, AxleGreaser wrote:@thread about Gerry.
[...elided...]
<< intention to lynch
There is clearly no point in trying to talk to Gerry.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3884 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:31 pm

Post by gerryoat »

I already replied to you where i said i've been scumreading UC since day 1 and i explained, i'm not gonna keep going back and forth with you
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3885 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean Gerry has been on both mislynches. VCA is a thing but bad town and scum are going to look the same during VCA. If Gerry is town he's not going to give a shit, if Gerry is scum he'll care but his votes will be just as bad as if he were town. The only thing that makes me kinda wonder is him not death tunneling me this game.

AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3886 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:01 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 3884, gerryoat wrote:I already replied to you where i said i've been scumreading UC since day 1 and i explained, i'm not gonna keep going back and forth with you
yes i once I got you to commit to just how strong that scum read was. You have no explanation or reponse to this at all.

and all of it is contradictory to your claims about your reads certainty.
In post 3719, AxleGreaser wrote:
@Gerry
back in 3359 I asked you number of questions that you have chosen to ignore.
I have made them harder to ignore.

Question 1referring to Gerry's Gerry said
In post 3145, gerryoat wrote:all those show certainty, so that read by axle is bullshit
If you were so certain.

Why so easily persuaded onto whiskers?

Question 2If you were so certain.
In post 2731, gerryoat wrote:VOTE: whiskers

okay you sold me
and if it >
truthfully
< sold you.
Then scum reading whiskers now would also be your read.
In post 3123, gerryoat wrote:1. All of it sold me, but I don't want to change anymore. I want to follow my reads
Why if it sold you was Whiskers not then your read?
Are you agreeing that the claim it sold you was a lie?

Question 3When the vote count was WHisk(4) Flubb(4) UCV(2)
If you were, as certain, as you claim to have been.
In post 2087, gerryoat wrote:i just want day 1 to be over tbh.

VOTE: flubber
Why did you just want the day to be over
rather than try to get your "all those show certainty,"() scum read lynched?
Deadline was still at that point several days away.

and then you seemed entirely flippant about who you lynched.
In post 2095, gerryoat wrote:
In post 2091, Whiskers wrote:I Do Not Like This Wagon.
ok then i'll join another wagon VOTE: whiskers

What looked so good about the wagon?
In post 2862, gerryoat wrote:That lucky wagon looks so good
It looks to me like you want wagon where no one will ask you why you are on it.
Especially not ask you for more than empty largely reasonless statements such as those listed in
i'm not gonna keep going back and forth with you
The game is called mafia it involves talking to people. That is how you sort them out into town and scum. By responding that is how you let them sort you out.

You have something to hide and no explanation of your actions/intentions that you have been willing to provide. Your unwillingness speaks as loudly to your intent, as your earlier actions already have.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3887 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:18 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 3885, Nero Cain wrote:I mean Gerry has been on both mislynches. VCA is a thing but bad town and scum are going to look the same during VCA. If Gerry is town he's not going to give a shit, if Gerry is scum he'll care but his votes will be just as bad as if he were town. The only thing that makes me kinda wonder is him not death tunneling me this game.
I am sorry I dont get this style of making mafia reads.

Not sure anyone has said anything about VCA and Gerry, my problem is when I analyse what hes been doing it is not at all consistent with someone looking for scum; Reaching
self claimed certainty
; then acting on that. Indeed the questions above show him
doing other stuff altogether
. After he claimed he reached certainty on UCV he display by actions he had not. he did this
In post 2087, gerryoat wrote:i just want day 1 to be over tbh.

VOTE: flubber
And yes his wagon was not the lead wagon, but he seemed pretty damn keen to be voting someone other than his certain read.
In post 2280, gerryoat wrote:can we just end the day lol
In post 2417, gerryoat wrote:who cares just vote quick
is everything Gerry can possibly do (vote anywhere at all)(vote inconsistently with his claimed certain reads) Ok with you.

but the magic potion is, if hes town he death tunnels Nero?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3888 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3887, AxleGreaser wrote:not at all consistent with someone looking for scum;
it's not. He just doesn't give a shit as town.

AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3889 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:33 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 3888, Nero Cain wrote:He just doesn't give a shit as town.
except about death tunneling you?
In post 3885, Nero Cain wrote:The only thing that makes me kinda wonder is him not death tunneling me this game.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3890 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

that's why I think he could be scum, yes.

AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3891 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:44 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 3888, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3887, AxleGreaser wrote:not at all consistent with someone looking for scum;
it's not. He just doesn't give a shit as town.
This was him not giving a shit?
Spoiler: posts from diffrent game where gerry was town.
Gerry Trying as town.Subject: Kidney Mafia (Game Over)
(A game where Gerry was town)
gerryoat wrote:
In post 1846, Spiffeh wrote:Are you actually defending Can It's contribution here and acting like I'M the problem?
never said you were the problem. how about instead of saying my posts are garbage, you try and engage me? kinda like, i'm doing to you now?
He even seemed to think engaging with people was something he did and others ought do.

Subject: Kidney Mafia (Game Over)
gerryoat wrote:I'd rather be lynched while being right then just jump on a wrong wagon to not be lynched

CAUTION

Gerry is quite aware of his own style, and believes he can change it
gerryoat wrote:
In post 362, rb wrote:holy shit

gerry actually responding to posts

ok humour me, why are you diverting from the style of play ive seen you do as town multiple times now where you just enter thread, say "x is mafia" and disappear for 2 more days and then repeat "i really think x is mafia"
bad attempt to deflect, this is still scum.

but i will humour you. Because i don't play the same way as either town or mafia.
Indeed in that game RB scumread him for trying

gerryoat wrote:
In post 330, rb wrote:VOTE: gerryoat

Gerryoat is trying

This is unprecedented

He's probably scum
how many times do people have to be wrong about bad meta before they realize its bad meta?

also i havent even been trying so far, so this post is really bad. rb might be mafia here

Conclusion
: Simplistic meta like Nero just stated is unreliable

If Gerry is town aligned it is quite possible for him to choose to play.
It is even possible for him to choose to engage
Gerry said: (see quotes) above wrote:how about instead of saying my posts are garbage, you try and engage me? kinda like, i'm doing to you now?

What I did not find in that Gerry town game was stuff like this
In post 2280, gerryoat wrote:can we just end the day lol
especially not at a time he claimed to have a certain read on scum, but was busy wagon hopping to anyone pretty much at all to end the day.
Indeed his stated self meta from that game
gerryoat wrote:I'd rather be lynched while being right then just jump on a wrong wagon to not be lynched
is quite contradictory to him having certain UCV scum read and so totally failing to act on it for large portions of the game.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3892 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:12 pm

Post by Whiskers »

In post 3770, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3766, Whiskers wrote:I guess what I'm saying is that I want to lynch Mathblade.
Vote: Mathblade

idk. I think that after my lynch everything will be much smoother, that's all.
Ugh this recent stream from Whiskers is downright terrible. Whiskers is just going with what is popular to stick around and I happen to be a popular target that is new.

Scum are floating around wagons other than what the masons want and it looks like I am the new target. Scum Lucky starts it. Pocketed Whiskers continues it.
Yes, because I haven't been pushing your slot since before Dunk.

In the next post, Math is ignoring the fact that he misrepresented Lucky... Talking about townreads =/= saying who your townreads are.
Also This.
Swoosh!

finshed reading 152, will be back to read the rest!
Integrity, Pride, Confidence, Anger, and Truth.
pienyan
pienyan
Goon
pienyan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3893 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:20 pm

Post by pienyan »

Shiro has been prodded.
Please call me "pie", "pienyan", or "piegirl(n)". TIA.
Yuri: the Purest Form of Love -rebirth- coming soon.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3894 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

@Axe
I am not exactly town reading Gerry so I'm not sure where you are going with this. Are you saying that I should hard scum read him and stop being a bit waffley? Like I'd be totes down for lynching him if that's what you want to know.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3895 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

hi nauci, how is that lurking working out for you?

AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3896 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:48 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 3894, Nero Cain wrote:
@Axe
I am not exactly town reading Gerry so I'm not sure where you are going with this. Are you saying that I should hard scum read him and stop being a bit waffley? Like I'd be totes down for lynching him if that's what you want to know.
I have a case on Gerry.

Your seeming claim: "Lols that is just gerry he doesnt care as town," <<paraphrased badly.
undercuts the scum indicative points i have made on him, citing personal knowledge of his meta.

Sure you substitute that with the to me lame reason to scumread him, hes not death tunneling you.

Your posting in effect tended to nullify my case and replaced it with lolsy "he is scum for not tunneling nero."
My apologies, I dont think that is your scum play,
but
it is
undercutting my case.

if you have a rational factual basis for it i am all ears.

but other than possible salt from
world record mafia 1 2 3 (+quite bit more)

I dont understand your claims about meta at all.
and frankly Gerry being drunk with powa on having hammered scum
viewtopic.php?p=9570754#p9570754
after earlier being at L-2
viewtopic.php?p=9558730#p9558730
that game makes fair bit of sense.

expecting in anyway that that is the meta you expect here is weird.

and bad.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3897 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm just saying that he has death tunneled my the last two games when I've voted him.

True, he did vote me and push me a little when I first voted him but its nowhere near the amount of blind death tunneling that I got before. Is it different b/c he's scum?

It's a simple premise.

I am
ALSO
saying that Gerry's votes and "scumhunting" is going to be piss poor regardless of alignment. I'm am also pretty sure he only enjoys playing as scum and thus he doesn't really try as town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3898 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

though I guess you
ARE
right, that he was much more active in world record than here.

vote:Gerry

AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3899 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:00 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

So,
@
In post 3882, pienyan wrote:Not voting (3) - Shiro, beeboy, Nauci