Mafia 75: Return of the Mafia! TOWN WINS (really late)

armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #1325 (ISO) » Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:06 pm

Post by armlx »

VanDamien wrote:
jackalbane wrote:Is there any reason we're prolonging that last killa vote? Kinda repeating what I've already said, but seeing as nobody answered me I feel obliged.
:goodposting:
:notgoodposting:

We discuss more when its not night. Discussion leads to catching scum. Just saying....
Away Wednesday the 24th through the 31st
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:56 pm

Post by Lloyd »

farside, your current approach of only vigging non-power-role-claimers will have 0% chance of vigging scum. Scums, knowing that, will claim power roles.

I'm now against battle mage because his behavior has gotten 5 claims out on day 1.

His motivation is suspicious for asking for multiple day 1 claims (including the "not vig" ones) and pointing out breadcrumbs.

So far, we've had 3 deaths, 5 claims, that's 8 out of 30 people. At this rate, all 30 roles will be revealed / claimed by day 4.

If everyone end up being revealed / claiming by day 4, it will be in scums' interest, because mods typically design games so early mass claims benefit scums more than it would benefit town.

In summary, everyone...stop claiming and breadcrumbing (unless you are at lynch minus 1)...thanks!
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:23 pm

Post by Lloyd »

armlx wrote:
VanDamien wrote:
jackalbane wrote:Is there any reason we're prolonging that last killa vote? Kinda repeating what I've already said, but seeing as nobody answered me I feel obliged.
:goodposting:
:notgoodposting:

We discuss more when its not night. Discussion leads to catching scum. Just saying....
armlx, I think it's a good posting for multiple reasons, one which I already alluded in my earlier discussion with Khelvaster.

This day 1 has dragged on beyond it's peak point productivity. Anyhow, farside should make up her own mind, instead of being swayed.

jackalbane, is killa seven really at lynch - 1? The latest vote count indicates that he only has 11 otut of 14.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:13 pm

Post by armlx »

I believe it has helped in reinforcing that BM must die this game, which is clutch for us to realize to not get tricked out of a win.
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:38 am

Post by Toaster Strudel »

At last! I found one game where armlx isn't scum.
[i][url=http://chantalpare.ca]Squeezable icing, flaky pastry crust and sweet, gooey fillings are irresistible.[/url][/i]
[url=http://www.lawrencejoseph.org/1indexh2.html]The Harpits Greatest Pits - Free MP3's[/url]
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:10 am

Post by farside22 »

@Lloyd: So you don't believe his claim even after the discussion on day one? I already agreed with you about his claim happy moments, but I don't believe he is the play tonight. You have given many people things to think about. I believe I too am ready for the night phase. I have made a my choice and feel I found many interesting things during these few days.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
VanDamien
VanDamien
Goon
VanDamien
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:11 am

Post by VanDamien »

armlx wrote:I believe it has helped in reinforcing that BM must die this game, which is clutch for us to realize to not get tricked out of a win.
That's been obvious since he claimed, and doesn't merit discussion, other then giving him incentive to try and get everyone to claim, apparently. Yep, that's sure is a good thing. :roll:
Fnord is the whole donut.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:02 am

Post by armlx »

farside22 wrote:@Lloyd: So you don't believe his claim even after the discussion on day one? I already agreed with you about his claim happy moments, but I don't believe he is the play tonight. You have given many people things to think about. I believe I too am ready for the night phase. I have made a my choice and feel I found many interesting things during these few days.
Van Damien, this post alone shows the idea needs more support.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:35 am

Post by Battle Mage »

I started replying to this last night, but got distracted. Lets try again.
Lloyd wrote:farside, what you seem to be asking, is that if i was in your position, what i would do.

if i was in your position, i would be trigger happy and shoot battle mage and see what happens. worse case, a miller is lost. best case, a scum is shot.
I dont suppose this has anything to do with the fact that i've been attacking you an awful lot recently. Are you 100% sure this isnt just pure OMGUS?
Here's a helpful timeline of events:
I claim Miller
Lloyd gives me his vote for the day (with the obvious assumption that he thinks i am town and will put it to good use).
I start saying Lloyd is scummy, and pose him some questions, which he doesnt answer.
I suggest him as a Vig target, and he continues to be evasive and lurk.
Now as day draws to a close, Lloyd suddenly pops up and attacks me, out of nowhere it seems.

Do you see the trouble im having buying this? You've completely U turned in the space of 1 or 2 nothing posts.

And i also dont understand your choice on a basic level. This is a pretty newbie heavy game in comparison to other large games. We lost some of the more experienced players on Night 0. Why would you want to eliminate more, ESPECIALLY 1 who has already been instrumental in nailing at least 1 scumbag!?
I'm one of the most active scumhunters here, and as we discussed earlier i believe, we should leave the more experienced, contributing players in the game a while, with the theory that the scum might be forced to start killing them off if they are town, and we dont waste lynches.
Lloyd wrote:
for what it's worth, i now think battle mage has a night power
Woah Woah Woah, hold your horses! :shock:
You think i have a night power? Yet, just 1 sentence ago, you said:
Lloyd wrote: worse case, a miller is lost.
I'm gonna ask this again, because i just cant get my head around it. If you think, for some inexplicable reason, i have a night power, DESPITE my claim, why the fuck would you suggest vigging me???
0.o
Lloyd wrote: given him asking people to claim "not vig"
Had we not done that, we would not have been by any means sure of Killa being scum.
Lloyd wrote: then, upon finding two claimed vigs...asking xtoxm and i to claim
Erm, with a claimed Vig, who is almost certainly going to get killed tonight, it makes sense that he should be absolutely certain about his NK. Furthermore, given the amount of powerroles we have already lost, do you really want to risk losing more unnecessarily? More claims arent exactly going to hurt us at this stage. As you and TLP were the two most popular targets for NK, it makes sense for you two to claim, so we can further analyse your affiliation and value to the game.
Lloyd wrote:then pointing out nemesis' breadcrumbs.
They were hardly breadcrumbs. The Pogroms were more subtle! 0.o
Lloyd wrote: it doesn't match up with his miller claim though. and yes, he'll continue to claim miller until he's lynched in this game...
Yeh, oddly enough i dont intend to change my claim. Kinda a null-tell dontcha think? :roll:

I dont get what "doesnt match up to my miller claim".
Nothing you've pointed out so far is anything other than me attempting to scumhunt. It poses no relevance on my role whatsoever.

Oh and i dont think i mentioned earlier, but have you really thought this through?
I mean, if i was protown, but not a miller, wouldnt claiming miller be the dumbest thing in the world?
I mean, it casts instant suspicion on me, and i become the easiest mislynch ever. Its suicidal as a townie! As a power role, it is damn well game-wrecking. Saying i'd do something like that is not only the height of idiocy, but its downright insulting. :evil:
Lloyd wrote:
anyhow, i claimed viggee. you should make up your opinion / position about who you want to shoot. it's your prerogative.
Quick question: anyone else seen a protown role called 'viggee'?
If not, who votes for Lynch all Liars?
Lloyd wrote: on a completely unrelated note, being a bus driver in mafia games is fun.
If this is a serious claim, please go into as much detail about the specifics your role as possible. and claim who you targetted last night please.
Lloyd wrote:
Original Roll String: 1d25 (STATIC)
1 25-Sided Dice: (10) = 10
Original Roll String: 1d25 (STATIC)
1 25-Sided Dice: (3) = 3
---
sweatpantsninja, i appreciate your defenses, but i try to play each game differently, regardless of my alignment.
---
armlx, thanks for your defense and in modding random mafia 2, that was fun!
---
toaster strudel, likewise, thanks for your defense about my null tells, but you typically defending people who are being attacked - that's your null tell :)
Gee, this nearly brought a tear to me eye. Unfortunately, the fact that you are thanking unconfirmed players, with no comment on whether they are scum or not, is in itself, a slip methinks.
:lol:
Lloyd wrote: battle mage, having fun with your double-vote? maybe you can convince undecided to proxy votes to you, so you can hammer killa seven right before the deadline
Rofl. Again, someone hasnt been paying attention. Why would i want to hammer Killa Seven before the deadline, dimwit? :roll:

BM
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:37 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Lloyd wrote:battle mage, how come so many claim requests today?

anyone else you want to ask to claim, but haven't asked yet?

just remembered that you also asked matt to claim earlier.
Battle Mage wrote:Still waiting on Matt's claim.
In case you didnt realise, i'm a miller. I dont get to do much at night. As such, it kinda makes sense for me to try and hunt scum during the day, no?

:roll:

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:40 am

Post by Battle Mage »

armlx wrote:
Lloyd wrote: then pointing out nemesis' breadcrumbs. it doesn't match up with his miller claim though. and yes, he'll continue to claim miller until he's lynched in this game...
I agree with this. The day I want BM dead by changed from a generous 6 to 4 after that.
In that case, i want an explanation from you, as well as Lloyd.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:45 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Toaster Strudel wrote:I don't like millers, especially when they are just plain millers. Is BM ONLY a miller? If so, I'd like him gone a lot faster than armlx does.
no, i'm a SUPER-MILLER. I'm actually a MillerDocMasonCopRoleblockerWatcherTrackerJailkeeperHider. Oh and did i mention i'm also unNKable, and in order to keep things interesting, i have a 3-shot SuperSaint ability, which means the first 3 people to hammer me die, and i only die on the third attempt. :roll:

You do make me chuckle TS. And the hypocrisy is irresistable. :P

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:47 am

Post by Battle Mage »

armlx wrote:
Xtoxm wrote:FOS those 2 trying to get rid of BM like that.
You apparently missed the 20 pages where I argued this point before getting other people to realize BM can NOT survive to the end of the game.
No, i believe Xtoxm is referring to the opportunistic way in which you hopped on Lloyds craplogic in order to send suspicion my way. Just thought i'd mention that, before you get too high and mighty with the new kid. :x
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:52 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Nemesis wrote:
Peers wrote:Oh, sure, you trust him when he says he's a vanilla townie... (
This is because WIFOM is fun. I'm sure BM said claiming vanilla townie was like sealing your own coffin... Or something of that nature.
I do recall that is correct.
Nemesis wrote:
Lloyd wrote:for what it's worth, i now think battle mage has a night power,
This is obvious. He asked not to be roleblocker, a miller with no night actions wouldn't give a damn, would probably like to be roleblocked as it clears him of killing.
I did WHAT? :shock:
Nemesis wrote: However, at the start of the game we were discussion whether BM was a miller and [insert powerrole here], it wouldn't be that unheard of to have a miller thief or something.
I believe ive already responded to this.
Nemesis wrote:
Xtoxm wrote:Well I haven't seen the claim, but to my experience miller's seem to be pretty come in these big type games, i'm sure there'll be one here.
It's not certain there is, but BM claimed and no one countered.

Also BM did claim after the cop died, which makes him look a little better, although backup cops in games this large are not that unusual.
True.
Nemesis wrote:
I don't like millers, especially when they are just plain millers. Is BM ONLY a miller? If so, I'd like him gone a lot faster than armlx does.
I think we went over this earlier and he didn't feel like telling us.

Although after calling me "obvious" and whatever else he did, he said the roleblocker should take no action and said he wouldn't like to be roleblocked. Thus he claimed a night action.
Again, i do not recall asking not to be RBed. I merely said that, with the possibility of a Doc, RBing an unclaimed player is a bad plan.

BM

*will respond to more later. Going out now.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:56 am

Post by Toaster Strudel »

Battle Mage wrote:i'm a SUPER-MILLER. I'm actually a MillerDocMasonCopRoleblockerWatcherTrackerJailkeeperHider. Oh and did i mention i'm also unNKable, and in order to keep things interesting, i have a 3-shot SuperSaint ability, which means the first 3 people to hammer me die, and i only die on the third attempt.
I believe the claim. BM doesn't have enough imagination to make that up.
[i][url=http://chantalpare.ca]Squeezable icing, flaky pastry crust and sweet, gooey fillings are irresistible.[/url][/i]
[url=http://www.lawrencejoseph.org/1indexh2.html]The Harpits Greatest Pits - Free MP3's[/url]
Imat
Imat
Goon
Imat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:35 am

Post by Imat »

I believe BM said not to waste an Investigation on him because he's a Miller, not a roleblock. In fact, I'm not sure BM ever mentioned RBing anybody at all...I'm not quite sure where this came from.

And TS, that better have been a joke...
Willing to replace in any game, have some background experience but haven't gotten all of the specifics down, ie. abbreviations and other terms...
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:52 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Well it's logical for any townie to want to be roleblocked cos they know it's a waste.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:53 am

Post by Xtoxm »

*not want
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:17 am

Post by Battle Mage »

skitzer wrote:Wait, correct me if I'm wrong, but don't we have 3 claimed vigs now?

farside22
killa seven
Lloyd

They all claimed. Now if this is true, that means we would've had a possibility of 6 kills on the first night.

Mafia
SK
Cult
3 Vigs

Let me tell you something. Someone is lying.

FoS: killa seven

FoS: farside22

FoS: Lloyd
As far as i can tell, Viggee is not Vig. lol

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:59 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Lloyd wrote:farside, your current approach of only vigging non-power-role-claimers will have 0% chance of vigging scum. Scums, knowing that, will claim power roles.
I dont believe that Farside has declared such an approach, at least not with the intention of sticking to it. Its WIFOM as Nemesis has already pointed out. You are putting words into his mouth.
Lloyd wrote:
I'm now against battle mage because his behavior has gotten 5 claims out on day 1.
Is that including ridiculous breadcrumbs, and clearly bogus claims. Viggee? What are you smoking?
Lloyd wrote:
His motivation is suspicious for asking for multiple day 1 claims (including the "not vig" ones) and pointing out breadcrumbs.
Its called playing Mafia. Have you even read a full game on this site yet!?
If you had, you'd see that claims are an integral part of the game, and getting scummy people to claim is what we, as a town, do.

Pointing out breadcrumbs is a nulltell. If i was scum, i would have no reason to point out breadcrumbs, likewise as town.
Lloyd wrote:
So far, we've had 3 deaths, 5 claims, that's 8 out of 30 people. At this rate, all 30 roles will be revealed / claimed by day 4.
And thats inherently bad, why exactly? 0.o
Lloyd wrote:
If everyone end up being revealed / claiming by day 4, it will be in scums' interest, because mods typically design games so early mass claims benefit scums more than it would benefit town.
No, mods design games so that early mass claims arent game-breaking. Ive modded games before in which a mass claim benefits the town. Who's to say this isnt one of them?
Lloyd wrote:
In summary, everyone...stop claiming and breadcrumbing (unless you are at lynch minus 1)...thanks!
oh sorry, i forgot you were in charge here. I always get confused when scum tries to go uber-aggressive and take control of the undecideds.
Although i support the message about breadcrumbing.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:01 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Toaster Strudel wrote:At last! I found one game where armlx isn't scum.
the irony is biting, it really is. :lol:
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:07 am

Post by Battle Mage »

farside22 wrote:@Lloyd: So you don't believe his claim even after the discussion on day one? I already agreed with you about his claim happy moments, but I don't believe he is the play tonight. You have given many people things to think about. I believe I too am ready for the night phase. I have made a my choice and feel I found many interesting things during these few days.
If Lloyd doesnt die tonight, you are off my christmas card list. :P

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:42 am

Post by JordanA24 »

Final Vote Count

killa seven- 11 (farside22, Peers, KaleiÐoscøpe, WhoMe?, Antithesis, VanDamien, curiouskarmadog, Matt_S, Khelvaster, dahill1, Toaster Strudel)

Lloyd- 2 (jackalbane, killa seven)
Tlp- 2 (skitzer, TheSweatpantsNinja)
Antithesis- 1 (armlx)
curiouskarmadog- 1 (Nemesis)
TheSweatpantsNinja- 1 (Rosso Carne)

Not Voting- 9 (andersonw, Andycyca, Battle Mage, Imat, Lloyd (proxied to Battle Mage) RossWilliam, thenextepisode, Xtoxm, UnofficialRulerOfEveryone)

With 27 alive, it takes 14 votes to cause a lynch

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deep down in the valley below the huge Mount Pollino, the beautiful town
of Mattacini had been deep in turmoil and arguments as heated as the sun that burned down on it's ancient stone walls and houses.

As the sun started to go down on this boiling hot Southern Italian day, there wasn't much doubt about who the majority of the town wanted to be hanging from the scaffold. Killa seven struggled all the way, but it was to no avail against the 11-strong lynch mob. As killa went through the trapdoor, a sickening crack was heard, and soon he had breathed his last.

Soon, a mob was looking through killa seven's house, and after his house had been ransacked and suitably looted, a very bloody knife was found in killa seven's kitchen, and in his diary, there was a very interesting entry in the date marked "Sunday 11th August 2007", it read

[quote="Diary Entry"]Dear Diary

Why is my life so insignificant? Why have I not done anything worthwhile in the 27 years I have been on this planet? Will I be remembered for anything? No, who am I kidding, I won't be. All I've done is live, earn and spend. Nothing else. Not a single achievement. I won't be remembered at all, my life has been wasted on doing nothing.

Well, I'm going to change that, I will be remembered for something. I have decided. I'm not going to be a great scientist, or an all-conquering world leader. But I will be something. There will be books wrote about me. I will kill everyone in this poxy little town, and who knows after that, maybe move to another town and kill all of them? I will kill people, I will force them to remember me. And when I am dead, I will be remembered. I will be significant. It may not be the best way to be remembered, but what have these people ever done for me anyway?

This will be my last entry in my diary until I have killed everyone. Then I shall move on.[/quote]

Turns out this will be his last entry period.

killa seven, Serial Killer, Lynched Day 1

The deadline for Night 1 is Thursday 3rd April 9.00pm GMT. Send in those choices ASAP please.
Please delete my comment from your sig...such an awful joke- Battle Mage

Politics Mafia currently requires 1 replacement, please PM me if interested.
JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:29 am

Post by JordanA24 »

Another day dawns in the town of Mattacini, the sun starts it's elegant climb into the sky, slowly catching up to the distant top of the mighty Mount Pollino, which casts a darkened shadow over the town, almost representative of the evil that lurks within the town the shadow darkens, that is, until the sun manages to drift over to the West, well above the reaches of the ricky shadowcaster, then the town can bask in it's glorious rays, without the dark shadow overshadowing it. The majority of the town also hoped that that part would also, eventually, become representaitve of the end of this tale.

The townspeople awoke, most of their faces blank and not really awake, as most of them couldn't sleep in the fear that the scum of the town instill in them. A headcount reveals that only one perished in the night. The townspeople rushed away from the town square to inspect the residency of the deceased.

Once they had barged down the door of his house, they discovered a mess. The poor victim had been enjoying a simple dinner of Spaghetti in a tomato sauce, a sauce that was now infused with the blood and gore of
Lloyd
's brains, skull fragments, and other parts of his head. A
Shotgun
bullet was found lodged somewhere in the mess.

A quick ceremony was provided for the former
innocent townie
, before the remaining members of the town got down to the business of finding those responsible for the shadow over the town. Hopefully, today will also end with the light closer to overcoming the darkness.

Lloyd, Townie, Shotgunned Night 1

It is now Day 2, with 25 alive, it is 13 to lynch. Good luck!

EDIT: I have also just noticed Antithesis's replacement request. I apologise profusely to the entire game for not noticing this before. Can I request that any messages to me is bolded to make sure I pick it up, and that if anyone feels I might have missed something important, can they please tell me to make sure nothing like this happens again. Sorry again, I shall look for a replacement immediatly.
Last edited by JordanA24 on Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Please delete my comment from your sig...such an awful joke- Battle Mage

Politics Mafia currently requires 1 replacement, please PM me if interested.
Matt_S
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1349 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:33 am

Post by Matt_S »

Matt_S wrote:I'm looking at Peers for tomorrow. His last two posts are perfect to explain my suspicions.
Peers wrote:
Vote: killa

Yeah, I'll join the wagon. Let's see if we can get a worth-while claim out of this.
He was questioned a lot on what would be a worthwhile claim, yet he never answered. And it sounds like he's only wagoning in order to get a claim.
Peers wrote:
armlx wrote:We still have a week to talk people, no need to lynch right now.
Translation: "Hey, maybe if you guys ignore my scumbuddy you'll convince people to lynch a hapless town role instead", right?
Translation: "I can't let this guy hunt more scum or I'll be dead tomorrow!"
Yeah, I've convinced myself.
Vote Peers
Show
"So I went to the librarian in the biology section and asked her if she could find me a map of the cat." -Richard Feynman

The Feynman Problem-Solving Algorithm:
(1) write down the problem;
(2) think very hard;
(3) write down the answer.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”