Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:13 am

Post by Snow White »

Yay, someone rational!
Wickedestjir wrote:
Snow White wrote: What!? Blood Covenent you bastard!

You voted me!
What do you care?
I didnt at the time. It was meant as a joke from Mafia97.

My Milked Eek
Where is my Appeal to Emotion? Just for the record i do it quite a bit as scum and town but i fail to see where i used it.

Saber
You gave me a roundabout answer without actually giving me an answer. Im not refering to your vote on me, i am refering to the actual purpose of your vote.

Please answer why you find concentrating on two people who are probably most likely to be town better than spreading the wings and examining everyone equally?

(no one get cute, ive yet to see a RVS where one of the bandwagons is scum)

What are your reasons for pressuring me btw. Saberwolf? Because im just, here?
-First it was a joke of avatar avoidance. (If anyone has any questions as to how great EoS are i will oblige btw) No vote.
-Notably, an attractive wagon at 3, why not back track and put me up to 4votes just in case it takes off with the excuse that BW's are useful to the town.
-Now OMGUS. When i was asking you a serious question.
-etc.?

dramonic

I didnt call your exes kinky. ;)

Nook

Where exactly do you see these two bandwagons going exactly? All votes contribute to a lynch.

Comfortable with my vote atm.
I like ignorant people.
Cause they dont talk to me, and i dont wanna be talked to.
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:24 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Snow White wrote:@ Saber. How are competing bandwagons useful for town? We should examine everyone as equally as possible instead of concentrating on
two random individuals
to avoid what could be an
inevitable mislynch

Unvote, Vote Saberwolf
Bolded added for emphasis.
Eek
!
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:31 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

MME what do you think of the saberwolf votes? They are serious.
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky"
-Wickedestjr
Sanjay
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:41 am

Post by Sanjay »

Wickedestjr, why did you give me the most boring question of everyone on your list?
Sanjay
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:44 am

Post by Sanjay »

Okay, actually maybe your question for nook was more boring.
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:55 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

:(

Somebody has to have the most boring question. :P

Now please answer.
-Wickedestjr
Sanjay
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:57 am

Post by Sanjay »

Wickedestjr wrote:
Lowell wrote:One scum down, however many to go.
How do you know BC is scum? Is he your scumbuddy? How do you know that there are many scum? I don't know that we were told that.
Wickedestjr, were you joking here? "How do you know that there are many scum?" Really?

I feel like you are misrepresenting Lowell here. He didn't say there were many scum. To paraphrase him, he basically said that there was some number of scum.

Do you really think we need to be told specifically that there is some number of scum to act under that assumption?

If anything, Lowell could be accused of pretending not to have secret information. Your accusation is silly.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:01 am

Post by dramonic »

He kind of asked you to answer your question, not someone else's. Noted, however.

@Wicked: Most of my posts have been fairly useless, but considering we're only four pages into the game I don't think it's any dramatic.

On a more serious note:

Unvote
Vote: Sanjay
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:03 am

Post by Snow White »

My Milked Eek wrote:
Snow White wrote:@ Saber. How are competing bandwagons useful for town? We should examine everyone as equally as possible instead of concentrating on
two random individuals
inevitable mislynch

Unvote, Vote Saberwolf
Is it not true?

In regards to Lowell... I havent liked how Sanjay has answered Lowells question. But i like my vote on SW for now. (the other SW) jk.

I think its an apt question on Wicked's part. The game has hardly begun, it might be a slip on Lowell's part, it could be quite innocent. Is not something to consider so serious but enough to put a slight pressure on.
I like ignorant people.
Cause they dont talk to me, and i dont wanna be talked to.
Sanjay
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:08 am

Post by Sanjay »

Snow White wrote:
My Milked Eek wrote:
two random individuals
inevitable mislynch

Unvote, Vote Saberwolf
Is it not true?

In regards to Lowell... I havent liked how Sanjay has answered Lowells question. But i like my vote on SW for now. (the other SW) jk.

I think its an apt question on Wicked's part. The game has hardly begun, it might be a slip on Lowell's part, it could be quite innocent. Is not something to consider so serious but enough to put a slight pressure on.
I didn't like that Wickedestjr's post had a serious tone but yet had a kind of silly accusation.

I felt like Wickedestjr was trying to create a slip by changing what Lowell said.
Sanjay
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:10 am

Post by Sanjay »

And I fully intend to answer Wickedestjr's question eventually. Answering "who do you have scum/town reads on" is basically all one does in scumhunting. I have no illusions that I'm going to dodge that question.
Sanjay
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:15 am

Post by Sanjay »

Actually, I take that back. I guess I am kind of dodging the question.

Knowing who I had reads on at the time of the question is a different matter than who I have reads on later.

So I'll give you an answer now.
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:18 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

Sanjay wrote:
Wickedestjr wrote:
Lowell wrote:One scum down, however many to go.
How do you know BC is scum? Is he your scumbuddy? How do you know that there are many scum? I don't know that we were told that.
Wickedestjr, were you joking here? "How do you know that there are many scum?" Really?

I feel like you are misrepresenting Lowell here. He didn't say there were many scum. To paraphrase him, he basically said that there was some number of scum.

Do you really think we need to be told specifically that there is some number of scum to act under that assumption?

If anything, Lowell could be accused of pretending not to have secret information. Your accusation is silly.
Hmm... You're right. That was wrong. I misread it as if it said
"One scum down, however, many to go."

Dramonic wrote:@Wicked: Most of my posts have been fairly useless, but considering we're only four pages into the game I don't think it's any dramatic.
When were you planning to start getting serious?

Dramonic wrote:
Vote: Sanjay
Why?

Sanjay wrote:I didn't like that Wickedestjr's post had a serious tone but yet had a kind of silly accusation.
Why is that? I don't really think there is anything wrong with it. And to what extent did you not like it?

Sanjay - Any reads so far?
-Wickedestjr
EtherealCookie
EtherealCookie
Goon
EtherealCookie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:34 am

Post by EtherealCookie »

Oh god, questioning my votes at the random voting stage! The horror!
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:43 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

EtherealCookie wrote:Oh god, questioning my votes at the random voting stage! The horror!

:)

Anything else you'd like to say about the game thus far?
-Wickedestjr
Sanjay
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:01 am

Post by Sanjay »

I get somewhat of a town vibe from Mufasa. He seemed to quite easily put the third vote on the BloodCovenent wagon which seems like kind of a scary place for scum to tread. Plus I think his frustration with BloodCovenent seems townish to me. I am getting a town vibe on My Milked Eek for similar reasons.

BloodCovenent is of interest to me. He invites a wagon on himself and then casts huge suspicion on everyone that joins him. It's like he doesn't get his own joke. I guess that could have been his plan all along (be bait and see who bites), but it seems like bad town play. I know it is often wrong to equate bad town play with scumminess, but I do get a sort of scum vibe from BloodCovenent's play so far.

I had a scummy read on Wickedestjr but I accept his defense and now no longer do. I can see how he misread Lowell's post and, given that misreading, his actions make sense. I'll also answer this question here:
Wickedestjr wrote:
Sanjay wrote:I didn't like that Wickedestjr's post had a serious tone but yet had a kind of silly accusation.
Why is that? I don't really think there is anything wrong with it. And to what extent did you not like it?
I didn't like it a lot. The idea that you might have been trying to create evidence against Lowell rather than find it was somewhat strong in my mind. Misrepresentation to me is a scumtell.

For now I guess I'm kind of neutral about Wickedestjr.

I found it a little bit suspicious that Snow White would bring up that she has never seen a RVS wagon on scum. I'm not quite sure about Snow White.

As I previously mentioned, I think Lowell might be going out of way to demonstrate that he doesn't know how many scum there are, which is a little scummy.

I'm comfortable leaving RVS right now, so I am going to
unvote: myself
and
vote: BloodCovenent
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:39 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

EtherealCookie wrote:Oh god, questioning my votes at the random voting stage! The horror!
Yes, imagine that! Not being able to hide a vote behind the "rvs".

>> Wicked
Do you mean the votes on saber or the votes saber placed?

I'm thinking the latter, but yeah, I do like the place of his Snow vote, but the reasoning behind it is a bit "meh".
Eek
!
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:47 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

Thanks for the opinions!

However, I'm curious. Why would Mufasa's third vote make him look a bit pro-town but not the fourth or fifth votes on the wagon?

@MME - Actually I was asking what you thought about the reasons that saberwolf was getting votes.
-Wickedestjr
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:51 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

saberwolf (Snow White, Wickedestjr)

Snow : omgus
Wicked : Lame reason. Tell me what's wrong/scummy about having two random votes.
Eek
!
Sanjay
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:53 am

Post by Sanjay »

Wickedestjr wrote:Thanks for the opinions!

However, I'm curious. Why would Mufasa's third vote make him look a bit pro-town but not the fourth or fifth votes on the wagon?
The fifth vote on the wagon was My Milked Eek, right? It did look pro-town to me. Putting a vote after BloodCovenent says "people who vote for me are scummy" is attention seeking.

Mufasa's vote looks pro-town to me because to me it reads like "weeeee, let's bandwagon" where as Lowell's reads more like "okay".
saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:02 am

Post by saberwolf »

@wickedestjr: the question you asked mufasa is stupid if you've actually been reading the posts. I already explained this. This is the second time I've ever seen Mufasa. Our first game he hammered on day 2 with no explanation other than "it was inevitable". The move was so scummy that everyone immediately jumped on his BW day 3. I was the only one to fight for his right to stay, but when Mufasa chose not to co-operate, I quickly gave up and was the hammer vote. So in total I have voted two times for Mufasa ever, which technically still is every game we've played together, but it's been taken out of context to make it sound AtE.

FoS: Mufasa
Show
saberwolf XIX (2:53:59 AM): what do you know about bigger and better? >.>
drench394 (2:54:04 AM): um
drench394 (2:54:13 AM): i've been going through puberty for the better part of a year now

The Last Post Bandit strikes again!
Sanjay
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:05 am

Post by Sanjay »

Could you elaborate on that FoS, saberwolf?
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:08 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

My Milked Eek wrote:Wicked : Lame reason. Tell me what's wrong/scummy about having two random votes.
It shows that he doesn't care about getting out of the RVS. It may not be the best reason for a lynch, but I feel he definitely needs some pressure.

saberwolf wrote:@wickedestjr: the question you asked mufasa is stupid if you've actually been reading the posts. I already explained this. This is the second time I've ever seen Mufasa. Our first game he hammered on day 2 with no explanation other than "it was inevitable". The move was so scummy that everyone immediately jumped on his BW day 3. I was the only one to fight for his right to stay, but when Mufasa chose not to co-operate, I quickly gave up and was the hammer vote. So in total I have voted two times for Mufasa ever, which technically still is every game we've played together, but it's been taken out of context to make it sound AtE.
First of all, the question was to see how he felt about having votes, so I don't see what's stupid about it. I admit, I should have made it a bit more relevent to this game, but I still think it is a question he should answer. Second of all, please respond to my vote.
-Wickedestjr
almightybob
almightybob
Goon
almightybob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:32 am

Post by almightybob »

Wickedestjr wrote:AlmightyBob - What do you think of Snow White and saberwolf?
Nothing in particular. Neutral reads so far.

saber - put the 4th vote on SW with reason "competing bandwagons are useful for town IMO". I'm fine with that. I'm satisfied with his explanation of what he meant in post 59. That's pretty much the only notable action from him so far, so yeah, neutral read.

SW - fairly OMGUSy vote on saber, but when she explained her problems with his theory, I feel it's more a misunderstanding. I don't think saber meant
these specific two competing bandwagons,
but rather that having multiple wagons going at the same time allows us to see the dynamics between them when one grows or shrinks. Which is something I agree with. Perhaps SW doesn't, but a different view on Mafia theory doesn't make her scum.

I don't see anything scummy in saber's logic, nor in SW's. So far, anyway.
I'm a townie! Honest!

Are you a video gamer? Had enough of [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryH2WemACIM]this kind of ignorance[/url]? Then [url=http://playstuff.tumblr.com/post/471266385/ignorance]sign the petition[/url].
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:35 am

Post by Max »

I just want to inform people that Ethereal Cookie's first post was before I had sent the role. I feel this is information that everyone is entitled to have because it is either
A) Biased
or/and
B) Misleading
if I do not inform you of this

Votes Count

5 Votes:
BloodCovenent (Mufasa, Lowell, EtherealCookie, AlmightyBob, DeathNote, Sanjay)

3 Votes:
Snow White (BloodConvenent, My Milked Eek, saberwolf)

2 Votes:
Sanjay (nook, dramonic)
saberwolf (Snow White, Wickedestjr)

1 Vote:
Self Voters
SolemnJ, RealityFan, Santos, (Replacement of) StumpyTheElephantMan, MrSuave

0 Votes:
Lowell, EtherealCookie, My Milked Eek, Almightybob, DeathNote, dramonic, Wickedestjr, Mufasa

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”