SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:31 pm

Post by SaintKerrigan »

SPS wrote:Last day would've gone a lot better for my faction if SK's mathfail hadn't forced a mafia B-lynch. SK has accused way too many players of being scum based on his own misunderstanding of the rules.
Yeah, next time I'm definitely checking with the mod so I know which equations are being used. I think I also should've forced the massclaim earlier, because then the option to quicklynch both you and Nopoint before NK was sold would've existed, and would've significantly reduce my paranoia level (which was the cause of my D5 spasm).

Oh well. At least I was wrong at the right times.
ALMOST ALWAYS BUSY 9-6 CST WEEKDAYS
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:07 pm

Post by nopointinactingup »

I'm in a faraway land on vacation now dropping in with a borrowed Ipad to tell y'all of my plans when I claimed A. I decided to tell the truth about everything except the fact that I have arsonist so the town will focus on Lynching the Bs. If by Day 6 I was able to ignite 2 players most likely to remain till the end( by that I chose Zaj and Zang) And the Bs NK 1 more town before they are erased or the town myslynch once and Id win. But it turns out Fish was just a few hours too late to Nk a town, and thus, taking my plan down with him. The reason why I didn't target Sk or Almaster is because they are more likely to be NK than Zang or Zaj ( Sk, your protection doesn't work on my arsonist skill. The only thing that can stop arsonist is firefighter, which I have). When Fish fell before using his NK, I knew my fate was stamped, so it doesn't matter whether I ignite Zaj and Zang or not cuz there would still be AGM and SK by the time the sun shines once again. Overall, it was an enjoyable game. The As was really unlucky to get mugged by SK and pickpocketted by Zang on the same day. But I think I did pretty well on planning for the best possible way for a Mafia A win. unfortunately, the timing was arbitrary and threw me off guard. the rules were too, as I'm exact opposite of what you'd call meticulous. There were too many rules and too many maths that it was even confusing for math lovers like SK. However, though trade mafia still needs a lot of work, I feel it is a great idea! Hope to see another game like this soon.
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:08 pm

Post by nopointinactingup »

@DN club: notice my Ava? Lol
Justice will prevail
\m/
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:52 am

Post by SaintKerrigan »

nopointinactingup wrote:@DN club: notice my Ava? Lol
Lol there were
so
many times where I almost called you L. :)
ALMOST ALWAYS BUSY 9-6 CST WEEKDAYS
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:55 am

Post by MeMe »

last post
Remember...It's not a lie if you believe it. -- G. Costanza

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”