DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:07 am

Post by DaSpotthatkillsu »

@ Greymarble and YosFlavouredCayke
If you disagree, say why. Our case on Unicorn Brethren is better than any other case right now, because it actually has reasoning instead of "oh look guys, they're signing their posts let's lynch them" or "^ scum".
ÔÇ£Look into any man's heart you please, and you will always find, in every one, at least one black spot which he has to keep concealedÔÇØ
Henrik Ibsen
Greymarble
Greymarble
Goon
Greymarble
Goon
Goon

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:27 am

Post by Greymarble »

DaSpotthatkillsu wrote:@ Unicorn Brethren
Two things:
1) Your excuse is fail. There is no way we are going to allow your many heads to change what is a scumtell. If you contradict yourself, you are scummy.
2) You essentially contradicted yourself by saying we are scummy for not actually voting you and by saying that "our OMGUS was showing". If we're not voting you, it's not OMGUS.
With that said,
unvote vote: Unicorn Brethren
Alright, lemme go over this really slowly.

1) Contradicting yourself isn't scummy. It means you changed your mind. Living in an enormous tunnel where no opinion or outside input effects any one of your reads and you launch bravely forward ignorning every single thing that happens like a forum Javert is at best useless and at worst retarded. Changing your mind with no reasoning is scummy, but overall this point was raw stupid.

2) The logic in this point actually makes my brain hurt.

3) I'm Captain Kirk. Mr. Spock does all the logic and shit, I rage and seduce the ladies.
YosFlavouredCayke
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:08 am

Post by YosFlavouredCayke »

@DaSpotthatkillsu

FTR I agree with yos on your reasoning being bullshit.

Hydras contradict themselves all the time. It is many heads with each head having their own opinions. you are BOUND to have a difference in opinion.

as for your second point I have no idea what the hell you were even trying to say.

2)
YosFlavouredCayke
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:09 am

oh that was cayke btw and i had totally deleted that 2)
Balam
Balam
Goon
Balam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:12 am

Post by Balam »

This head feels happy with the DaSpotthatkillsu wagon. I am even more happy that we are getting competitive wagons, but that is the bandwagon-happy part of me speaking.

Scum hydrae would be more likely to check their history and make sure they are not contradicting themselves, DaSpotthatkillsu.

Untrod Stranger needs some more posting. Now that I think about it, so does BeaverWeasel and GummyBear.
Can we please get them prodded?

Final Destination, why did you limit yourself to choosing between BeaverWeasel and Unicorn Brethren for your vote?
Unicorn Brethren
Unicorn Brethren
Townie
Unicorn Brethren
Townie
Townie

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:55 am

Post by Unicorn Brethren »

Balam is also :goodposting: :)

The DaSpot wagon is JUICY and TENDER and SUCCULENT, and should be pushed to lynch immmmm-mediately!

I also have a hard time understanding why FateGM limited themselves to choosing between BeaverWeasel and us. In all honesty, I believe it's because they didn't read the thread and thought we were still in RVS... when actually, we have a good solid wagon appeal on DaSpot, and they appear by all respects to be flailscum. Which always makes me want to prod and poke and vote them even more.

On that note, being out of RVS literally by page 4 is almost orgasm-worthy.

So basically: Scum, save yourselves the trouble and just bus your buddy now, and town, if you're not already voting DaSpotThatKillsU, then get a move on. There is no time like the present.

Caughtscum FTW.
A wise man never plays leapfrog with a Unicorn.
Unicorn Brethren
Unicorn Brethren
Townie
Unicorn Brethren
Townie
Townie

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:01 am

Clarification: "makes me want to prod and poke and vote [DaSpotThatKillsU] even more", not FateGM. Honestly I think not having paid attention to the thread yet is a slight towntell at this point... however slight.

But I do know for almost 100% fact that if FateGM is town with us, that we will veritably steamroll this game with awesomesauce. Whether we'll win or not, who knows, but it's gonna be a fun ride either way and the Unicorns are dead set on this lynch.

Blood is in the water and it's clear who's going to be sleeping with the fishes come this evening.

Unicorn Brethren
Unicorn Brethren
Townie
Unicorn Brethren
Townie
Townie

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:05 am

Oh, also: Why are you not using the awesome avatar we made for you, guys?

We thought you'd probably be the only ones as
bloodthirsty
as us this game..

Mod edit: Red is my colour and yes I am this nitpicky about it. Any further uses of red will be replaced with even more appalling colours.
Last edited by TheButtonmen on Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Final Destination
Final Destination
Goon
Final Destination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:17 am

Post by Final Destination »

Needs to be between 0 and 31 KiB, but we do appreciate the effort. A still frame of the final part of the .gif would suffice if you could >_>
Final Destination
Final Destination
Goon
Final Destination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:19 am

Post by Final Destination »

I do approve of the Dana wagon, and was not aware we were getting into serious mode. FES makes the strongest case for Dana, IMO ("^scum")

Last post AGM made in the hydra QT was asking me if I cared about the hydra that didn't reveal itself, so we still haven't had a chance to discuss reads or place a real vote down.
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:24 am

@ Unicorn Brethren
You're so sure ON PAGE FOUR that we're scum, you want to lynch us already? We haven't even claimed, and the only "scumtells" you have on us are an "OMGUS" vote (which had reasoning, however horrible you might think it is) and poor reasoning, which isn't even a scumtell at all. You might want to settle down and actually think about this instead of getting pumped up by all the sheep votes you've managed to collect.
ÔÇ£Look into any man's heart you please, and you will always find, in every one, at least one black spot which he has to keep concealedÔÇØ
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:43 am

Hello.

I disagree with my other head as far as the contradicting statement goes how hydras should not contradict each other. I think it is entirely possible for one head to post without discussing with the other.

I would like to try to motivate UB to have more consistent posting. His first few posts in the game threw us off. Hence the FOS

Though I do agree with his second. Let me expand, UB called us out for OMGUSing off of a FOS. To me that doesn't sit right as a FOS doesn't carry as much weight as a vote in a game. The whole case about us OMGUSing in the first place may very well be a matter of opinion.

So UB does a FOS carry as much weight as a vote in your collective position?

I'll discuss unvoting with my other head in the QT.
Henrik Ibsen
GummyBear
GummyBear
Goon
GummyBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:57 am

Post by GummyBear »

We'll read soon. We've been out of town and busy taking care of some stuff.
Reckamonic
Reckamonic
Goon
Reckamonic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:47 am

Post by Reckamonic »

UB was a policy vote for us. Not really seeing the validity of the DanaSpot wagon though.
._.
meeeeeeep?
Frogito Ergo Sum
Frogito Ergo Sum
Townie
Frogito Ergo Sum
Townie
Townie

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:50 am

Post by Frogito Ergo Sum »

Fneh.

Since when was fail logic scummy? I'm inclined to believe daspotthatkillsu is probably just being a baddy, not a scumbaggo.

Hey yosface. Penny for your thoughts? Or was that all of them?
Everything we see hides another thing, we always want to see what is hidden by what we see.
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:59 am

Post by Kcdaspot »

Okay.

The reason we are cautious around UB is that, that hydra is a wild-card essentially. But voting him(it?) so preemptively is anti-town.

UNVOTE:
in case we hadn't

But we are watching UB closely. If it starts flinging votes left and right like it could, it might be a wise lynch.

Mod edit: I am counting this vote this time but future votes placed will improper accounts will be disregarded.
Last edited by TheButtonmen on Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:01 am

Kcdaspot wrote:Okay.

The reason we are cautious around UB is that, that hydra is a wild-card essentially. But voting him(it?) so preemptively is anti-town.

UNVOTE:
in case we hadn't

But we are watching UB closely. If it starts flinging votes left and right like it could, it might be a wise lynch.
I am VERY not used to this hydra mechanic.

-_-
Henrik Ibsen
Reckamonic
Reckamonic
Goon
Reckamonic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:49 am

Post by Reckamonic »

Oh god we didn't realize Kcdaspot was in that hydra.

-_-
._.
meeeeeeep?
YosFlavouredCayke
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:19 am

DaSpotthatkillsu wrote:@ Greymarble and YosFlavouredCayke
If you disagree, say why. Our case on Unicorn Brethren is better than any other case right now, because it actually has reasoning instead of "oh look guys, they're signing their posts let's lynch them" or "^ scum".
Well, my partner kind of already covered it, but:

Changing your mind, being "inconsistent", is not a scumtell at all. And of course this is even more true when there are different people in a hydra posting; of course different people in a hydra are going to have different opinions, and there's no reason to not share that in thread. This isn't a 13 player game, we've actually got more then 26 minds working on this game, there's no reason not to take advantage of that fact.

And your other argument was even worse. The "If we're not voting you it's not OMGUS" thing is silly; many people, most people I'd say, use OMGUS these days to refer to any "I'm attacking you because I don't like that you're attacking me" type stuff. So you're disagreeing with him on how he's using a mafia term, and...that makes him scum...because?

-Yos
YosFlavouredCayke
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:24 am

By the way, just a quick rules clarification:
TheButtonmen wrote: 3. Don't quote anything that hasn't been posted in this thread.
I'm assuming this means that we're not allowed to directly quote in thread private discussions we have between our hydra heads, is that correct?
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:26 am

Post by TheButtonmen »

The Second of Many Vote Count:

DaSpotthatkillsu (4) - FES, Unicorn, Balam, Greymarble
Unicorn (2) - Reckamonic, Final
Pathetric (1) - Beaver
Mrs Flay (1) - Mrs Flay
Last edited by TheButtonmen on Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
Routine day with a dirt cheap brush
Then a week goes by and it goes untouched
Then two, then three, then a month
Then the rest of your life, you beat yourself up
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:33 am

Post by TheButtonmen »

YosFlavouredCayke wrote:By the way, just a quick rules clarification:
TheButtonmen wrote: 3. Don't quote anything that hasn't been posted in this thread.
I'm assuming this means that we're not allowed to directly quote in thread private discussions we have between our hydra heads, is that correct?

This is a good question, yes with the way it's written it does include private communications with your fellow heads. I had that in my ruleset as it covered quoting the don't quote PMs, other games and what not; however given the nature of this game once I'm home and can sit down and think it through I may be invoking rule eleven and changing rule three to something such as;
Rule Three wrote:Don't quote anything that hasn't been posted in this thread or in private communications with a member of your hydra.
Routine day with a dirt cheap brush
Then a week goes by and it goes untouched
Then two, then three, then a month
Then the rest of your life, you beat yourself up
Ether
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Lyrical Rampage
Pronoun:

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:44 am

Post by Ether »

Hey, Unicorns! How come Fate and Reckmon want to lynch you? What's up with that?

-Ether
As I move my vote
Towards your wagon, town is taking note
It fills my head up and gets louder and
LOUDER
Pathetric
Pathetric
Townie
Pathetric
Townie
Townie

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:45 am

Post by Pathetric »

Pathetric wrote:Hey, Unicorns! How come Fate and Reckmon want to lynch you? What's up with that?

-Ether
[ooc][color=black]Patrick[/color] + [color=#FFCC00][b]Ether[/b][/color] hydra.[/ooc]
Unicorn Brethren
Unicorn Brethren
Townie
Unicorn Brethren
Townie
Townie

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:45 am

TheButtonmen wrote:
YosFlavouredCayke wrote:By the way, just a quick rules clarification:

This is a good question, yes with the way it's written it does include private communications with your fellow heads. I had that in my ruleset as it covered quoting the don't quote PMs, other games and what not; however given the nature of this game once I'm home and can sit down and think it through I may be invoking rule eleven and changing rule three to something such as;
Rule Three wrote:Don't quote anything that hasn't been posted in this thread or in private communications with a member of your hydra.
We think that quoting private quicktopics which are shared only among a hydra's own members
should
be allowed. Because... why not? It's not like they are revealing something that wasn't otherwise known to both hydra heads. What if something was written so well (and so long and painstakingly) in the hydra QT, that it'd be a huge pain to re-word the whole thing...
just
to dance around this rule? In that regard, the rule as originally written (
or
as propositionally revised) does not really make sense in terms of solely trying to maintain the integrity of the game.

We suggest changing the rule to:
Do not quote any mod communication (i.e. private messages) or mod-provided means of communication (i.e. faction quicktopics). Quoting of your own personal hydra quicktopics is allowed.

Just our two cents.

Neigh.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”