Mini 1193: Hacker's Panic mafia. (Game Over)

bobsnox
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:45 am

Post by bobsnox »

I agree about Don. If Beck weren't so scummy I would vote Don right now.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:58 am

Post by Parama »

CooLskins wrote:simple really:

I love the way you just jump right on to my question without giving it a second glance.
CooLskins wrote:1) wishywashy in vote stages. Votes for hasc, then all of a sudden votes for don.

I kinda already went over this but sure.
CooLskins wrote:2) hops on biggest wagon that already has 4 peple on it. Which is plenty big for an rvs wagon

Agree.
CooLskins wrote:3) His votes don't contribute to the game. Hasc had 2 votes on him when he unvoted to a wagon that had no votes.

AKA failing RVS forever.
CooLskins wrote:4) piggy-backing with an apparently experienced (I full heatedly deny this :) ) player to gain town credit.

Eh, this doesn't work.
CooLskins wrote:5) doesn't seem to understand the magnitude of his vote.

His vote is worth as much as any other vote?

Then again comparing this to Beck's rezction.... bwahahahaha.
Beck wrote:Parama's reaction to his wagon was HORRIBLE, I don't know what the heck you are thinking if you actually think that reaction was genuine town. He immediately starts deflecting off himself by calling out multiple people.

Deflecting implies I was suspected in the first place. I let the smart people wagon me for the lulz d(''d)

Beck wrote:1. he declares one of coolskins or myself is scum, 100% guaranteed and he is 80% he has caught a second (@ Parama, i'd like a link to 2 or 3 games on site that can support this scum tell please, if yuo are unable to provide such links than your 100% nonsense is horseshit)

I'm not looking through my past games just to support claims that are generally seen as accurate.
Beck wrote:2. he starts calling out lurkers or inactive posters to get the attention off himself

I told the mod to prod Surye. I did not say I suspected Surye. And "lurkers" implies multiple people, yet I only mentioned one player.
Beck wrote:3. he starts asking people to explain why somebody is scum or town, wether they actually believe that person is or not. It is way to early in the game for me personally to have strong scum or town reads on anyone

It is possible to catch scum on page 1; I've done it before, for the record ;)
It is never too early to scumhunt.
I don't care what the people believed, I asked questions, and they either answer the question the way I asked or say why they disagree with the question's premise.
Oh and, if it's way
learn
to
spell please
early in the game for you to have strong reads, why are you claiming to have a strong read on me? :roll:
Beck wrote:4. he honestly advocates a policy lynch, which in my opinion is a horrible reason to lynch anyone (though this isn't a scumtell, it's just a stupidtell. policy lynches are lame)

Hah, calling me stupid.
ur da stupidist, u no
also policy lynches are boss.
deselby wrote:@parama, why the certainty so early on?

If I look like I believe something more than I actually do, the scum will get antsier. I am not as certain as I sound; however, if I sound more certain than I am, and I'm right, the scum will scream and squirm and out themselves.
I mean, it worked here.
CooLskins wrote:I'm really not liking Don's reaction to the Beck wagon. Saying that the wagon is good without voting is classic scum fence-sitting. It could be him trying to push a townie wagon without his vote being on it, or him offering vague support for a scumbud's wagon without him actuall pushing it. Either way it's super scummy.

agreed.

anyways this game's all wrapped up. Beck/Hrezs/probablydon are the scum.
unvote, vote: Beck
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:00 am

Post by Beck »

deselby wrote:
Beck wrote:@desel, I didn't wagon him cause of the comment, that comment came after my vote. My vote accomplished exactly what I wanted it to. Discussions. It also gave me more than what I was hoping for, reactions.

Not quite what i meant. You say youwagonned parama to see reactions, then you disregard ("don't hold water to") his reaction, saying, in essence, that because he had a wagon, his reactions are not useful.

You are drawing too many conclusions. That lone statement without any supporting evidence is just his opinion, an opinionated statement doesn't hold any water in my opinion.

If he can prove that 100% of the time, scum will double vote like than, than it becomes a factual statement and I'll change my vote to coonskins.

His reaction to his wagon and my interpretation of his reaction is something completely different.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

"Without rules there is Chaos" C. Kramer
Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:09 am

Post by Beck »

bobsnox wrote:
Beck wrote:
don_johnson wrote:beck wagon is good. he has no sense of humor.

I have a great sense of humor

bob, I asked you a question, could you please answer.

#86? I don't understand the question. How were you putting attention on yourself?

Ok let's try this

Before i go any further, please explain what you thought my firework comment meant.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

bobsnox
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:12 am

Post by bobsnox »

"My vote on Parama will rile people up"
Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:31 am

Post by Beck »

bobsnox wrote:"My vote on Parama will rile people up"

Ok so if your interpretation if my comment is that, and I said I brought attention to myself

Why ask a rhetorical question?

My vote was to get discussion going, aka "rile people up" using your interpretation.

You said that comment was scummy earlier, why is riling people up on purpose scummy?
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

bobsnox
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:05 am

Post by bobsnox »

Because of the timing, the manner in which you voted Parama, etc. Besides, I'm not convinced you meant to bring attention to yourself. I think you're revising history here. The end result was more attention on you, but I don't think it was intentional on your part. Certainly it hasn't been good attention.
Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:19 am

Post by Beck »

bobsnox wrote:Because of the timing, the manner in which you voted Parama, etc. Besides, I'm not convinced you meant to bring attention to yourself. I think you're revising history here. The end result was more attention on you, but I don't think it was intentional on your part. Certainly it hasn't been good attention.

So you honestly think I made a statement like that thinking it would go unnoticed? :facepalm:

Sure the attention has been negative, I figured people would jump all over me, so far it's gone exactly how I have planned and if/when I eventually die (by lynch or by maf/SK/vig kill) I'll leave the game with no regrets.

What I have provided is 2 serious wagons, one on parama and one on me.

Perfect for VCA later in the game.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:21 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

Wow. Beck is putting out lots of content. Would like to post more, but the game I'm currently modding takes ages to mod due to [REDACTED], and I need to leave ASAP. Sorry.
Returning froma spontanious extended sabatical. Posting from an Android with a crappy touch keyboard, so spelling mistakes will occur with wild abandon.
Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:27 am

Post by Beck »

So for record keeping later

Parama wagon: Bob, kondi, xvart, Coolskins, beck

My wagon: Coolskins, Bob, surye, xvert, parama
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:41 am

Post by Parama »

Yeah, Beck, sorry but bobsnox, xvart, and CooLskins are all my scumbuddies. Don't take it personally.
Show

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

kondi2424
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:51 am

Post by kondi2424 »

Oh, Parama already wrapped up the scum for us? Awesome.

VOTE: Beck
Show
"
He's saying your an idiot redff
" - theamatuer

"
Also, kondi may not be scum anymore. I'll check with my die.
" - vijay2vasandani

Town: 10-22
Scum: 11-3
bobsnox
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:00 am

Post by bobsnox »

Beck wrote:
bobsnox wrote:Because of the timing, the manner in which you voted Parama, etc. Besides, I'm not convinced you meant to bring attention to yourself. I think you're revising history here. The end result was more attention on you, but I don't think it was intentional on your part. Certainly it hasn't been good attention.

So you honestly think I made a statement like that thinking it would go unnoticed? :facepalm:

Sure the attention has been negative, I figured people would jump all over me, so far it's gone exactly how I have planned and if/when I eventually die (by lynch or by maf/SK/vig kill) I'll leave the game with no regrets.

What I have provided is 2 serious wagons, one on parama and one on me.

Perfect for VCA later in the game.
lolwifom "I meant to get negative attention on myself!" That's not a good, protown idea if you are town. And I still don't buy it.

I started the Parama wagon, by the way. Not sure why you're trying to take credit for it. Especially since you were the last one on it.
Zodiark13 wrote:Wow. Beck is putting out lots of content. Would like to post more, but the game I'm currently modding takes ages to mod due to [REDACTED], and I need to leave ASAP. Sorry.
Lots of good or bad content? <_<
Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:03 am

Post by Beck »

Btw, in the future you may want to announce when you put somebody at L-1

Soneone not paying attention may inadvertently hammer me

P. Edit - I never claimed to start the parama wagon, what my vote did (according to some post) was turn that wagon into a serious one, when a person hits L-2 it's a real wagon IMO.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:05 am

Post by Beck »

And you say wifom like it's a negative thing, I can assure you 100% wifom isn't a scum tell(and yes I can provide proof for my 100% statement, unlike parama for his)
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

bobsnox
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:07 am

Post by bobsnox »

Time to claim
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:07 am

Post by Celebloki »

RVS
Unvote

Been reading and re-reading through this thread and it really got interesting towards the end. My reads of the first few pages is mostly just random chit chat but once the Parama wagon got going the game picked up. I agree with post #74. Beck wagonned onto Parama which started as an RVS wagon and now is trying to explain why it's not scummy. Primarily his "starting discussion" defense. As I was reading I was thinking to myself, "When I finish reading I'm going to be witty and vote him for his reaction", But it would appear he is now sitting at
L-1
. I'm not quite comfortable yet with hammering him so I am going to wait.

@kondi, were you aware you put Beck at L-1?
bobsnox
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:07 am

Post by bobsnox »

Beck wrote:And you say wifom like it's a negative thing, I can assure you 100% wifom isn't a scum tell(and yes I can provide proof for my 100% statement, unlike parama for his)

I don't think it's a scumtell. I was just stating that you were using it. It is not a helpful tool in most cases.
bobsnox
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:10 am

Post by bobsnox »

Celebloki wrote:RVS
Unvote

Been reading and re-reading through this thread and it really got interesting towards the end. My reads of the first few pages is mostly just random chit chat but once the Parama wagon got going the game picked up. I agree with post #74. Beck wagonned onto Parama which started as an RVS wagon and now is trying to explain why it's not scummy. Primarily his "starting discussion" defense. As I was reading I was thinking to myself, "When I finish reading I'm going to be witty and vote him for his reaction", But it would appear he is now sitting at
L-1
. I'm not quite comfortable yet with hammering him so I am going to wait.

You shouldn't be comfortable with lynching anyone this fast and before he claims... I don't like that statement that "you are going to wait" and not explaining what you are waiting for.
kondi2424
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:14 am

Post by kondi2424 »

Unvote

Yea. He listed the 5 people that were already voting for him, so I knew he was at L2.

Beck wrote:And you say wifom like it's a negative thing, I can assure you 100% wifom isn't a scum tell(and yes I can provide proof for my 100% statement, unlike parama for his)

Proof please. Claim please.
Show
"
He's saying your an idiot redff
" - theamatuer

"
Also, kondi may not be scum anymore. I'll check with my die.
" - vijay2vasandani

Town: 10-22
Scum: 11-3
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:16 am

Post by Celebloki »

bobsnox wrote:
You shouldn't be comfortable with lynching anyone this fast and before he claims... I don't like that statement that "you are going to wait" and not explaining what you are waiting for.

I rambled a bit too much in that post. I meant that as I was reading through the thread, I intended to vote on him but once I got to kondi's post and recounted based on that unofficial vote count I realized it would be bad so I am waiting. Instead I'm interested in Kondi's reasons for putting him at L-1 and xvart for L-2.
CooLskins
CooLskins
Goon
CooLskins
Goon
Goon

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:20 am

Post by CooLskins »

fyi, parama is god. Listen to him.

Secondly, Beck's responce to the attack on him is very weak I wish I had time to dig into it now, but sadly I do not. I might not be able to post today (bub most likely will). I just want to say that Beck and Don are likely scum buds. The connection is obvious.

@#beck, parama has a meta of throwing out semi-random percentages in order to show how confident he is in making a statement. At least I think he has that meta.

I will have a lot more latter. Possibly in one hour. If that doesn't happen I probably will not be able to post at all today and have to play catch-up.

-CooLDoG

Sorry that it was rushed and probably convoluted...
The epic hydra combination that never should have happened.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:21 am

Post by Parama »

CooLskins wrote:@#beck, parama has a meta of throwing out semi-random percentages in order to show how confident he is in making a statement. At least I think he has that meta.

No I don't.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:22 am

Post by Haschel Cedricson »

Heads up: I am limited to dial-up Internet for the next 18 hours or so. I'll try to get caught up before then, but no promises.
Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:35 am

Post by Beck »

kondi2424 wrote:
Unvote

Yea. He listed the 5 people that were already voting for him, so I knew he was at L2.

Proof please. Claim please.

it's mentioned in this thread that it isn't a scumtell, just a buzzword thrown around - http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... ilit=wifom

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... ilit=wifom - it's talked about in here also

I really can't believe I am at L-1 and asking to be claimed, I did probably the most beneficial thing to get this game going and now I am about to be lynched.

claim: one shot vigilante.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”