Name User
Name User
Goon
Name User
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:29 pm

Post by Name User »

In post 1049, NovaDragon wrote:I would have the possible advantage that you thought I was town anyway - so boom, bam, done.
NU would have the possible advantage to try to make the above argument for why I would be scum.

Except that's not really an advantage, because Venmar had already said he would have preferred to lynch me rather than Aether, and considering he didn't really think things through it would be a lot easier for you to have voted him.
That would be my advantage for killing Venmar instead of Om. It would be a lot easier for Nova-town to convince Venmar than to convince Om.
What advantage would Nova have? I'm not really sure. He could have done it to create a WIFOM of me, but I'm surprised he didn't point it out.
Name User
Name User
Goon
Name User
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:31 pm

Post by Name User »

Also Nova, please fix your vote tags.
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:32 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

Are you able to make a case on you and on Nova?
“Leftover lady, let alone the strongest to be subdued.
If I only had the magic key that would unlock the realms to the plateau of the highest me.
Even though I’ve been badly bruised, living in a house to become a popular muse.”

hey beautiful ! how was your day ?
Name User
Name User
Goon
Name User
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:42 pm

Post by Name User »

PEDIT: I went out for a bit, sorry for the break.

Case on me?:
*Lurked throughout the game, to varying levels, but it was still a lot of lurking.
*My first vote on Giggs was sheepish and could have been for early town-cred.
*After voting Om day 1 (and never making it clear why) I left my vote on it and hand-waved it away when asked why.
*Defended Nova in 491, possible buddying.
*Flip-flop on whether or not havingfitz is tunneling AP, possibly for buddying.
*Seem to attempt a distraction by asking AP something even though he's already confirmed town at 881
*Continuously suggested Venmar was scummy without ever putting a formal case on him.
*Lurked so badly that I missed an entire day.
*Quickly hammered on Aether, maybe should have waited for more discussion.

(Case on Nova coming up next.)
Name User
Name User
Goon
Name User
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:01 pm

Post by Name User »

I've had a real long day. I don't think I can make a proper case on Nova.
Let me get a good night's sleep.
NovaDragon
NovaDragon
Goon
NovaDragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:35 pm

Post by NovaDragon »

In post 1051, Name User wrote:Also Nova, please fix your vote tags.

Sorry, didn't realize that... VOTE: Name User

I will make a case on NU if you feel like it would help Om. I'm more than willing to do so
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:50 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

Yes, make a case please Nova.
If I only had the magic key that would unlock the realms to the plateau of the highest me.
Even though I’ve been badly bruised, living in a house to become a popular muse.”

TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:16 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

VoteCount 5.1

NovaDragon - 1 (Name User) -
L1

Name User - 1 (NovaDragon) -
L1

Not Voting: Om of the Nom

With 3 Alive, it's 2 to lynch.

"Every moment is an experience" - Jake Roberts

Deadline is in
(expired on 2012-12-07 01:00:00)
Last edited by TeChNoWC on Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
"TeCh was a textbook pro-town obv town all-around town townie.
the entire town decided to lobotomize itself and lynch the most obvious townie in the game" crypto
"Techno played a hell of a scum game, one of my best newbie scum players" bv310
"Tech, you carried my fat ass, that Vig shot took more balls then I had" AP
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:36 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

Holy shit this LYLO has already gone on for a week and a half.

@Mod: Can you extend the deadline to Saturday?

Both of you need to get your shit done.

NovaDragon
NovaDragon
Goon
NovaDragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:45 am

Post by NovaDragon »

I'm going to make a case based off of Name User's bussing.

In post 231, Name User wrote:Going with my gut, declan is looking scummy.
I'm wondering why we don't have a wagon on him.
And I'm pretty sure there is no declan-om team.

But anyway,

I don't like the people on the wagon, but VOTE: Om for now.
Matt is being pretty useless, but isn't hurting town too much, plus it's still pretty early, so let's not hammer him. (Like I said, I doubt he's scum, anyway.)

Here Name User begins his bus on Declan.

In post 232, Name User wrote:I'll change my vote for a Venmar or a Declan wagon.

So he vote's Om, then openly admits that he will bus his partner (or lynch a townie)

In post 563, Name User wrote:
Fitz seems to be town, because I agree with most of his reasoning. NovaDragon is just unlucky town.

Somebody convince me that Declan is scum.

He want's to bus, so he's trying to get someone else to make a good argument... Also, notice the mention that I am "unlucky town".

In post 599, Name User wrote:If I'm hider I'm hiding behind Declan
"If I'm hider"... which he isn't, and "behind Declan"... because why not talk the real hider into hiding behind NU's scum-partner to "find" scum, take care of hider, and still appear town.

In post 697, Name User wrote:In post 561, Name User wrote:Oh, and by the way Om, I didn't really suspect you by the end of day 1, I just never changed my vote.
You said this looked town. Why?

In post 563, Name User wrote:NovaDragon is just unlucky town.
What events or statements constituted this town read at the time you declared it?
Hmm, not a town read. "Unlucky null" would have been a better word-choice. I meant that I felt the wagon on Nova was unjustified, there was nothing scummy about him in my opinion.

Reads list:
Om: I'd like to think is town, but continued, fruitless bickering with Aether is bothering me.
Nova: Nothing scummy.
AngryPidgeon: Angry! Towny town-asset.
Declan giggs: Scum.
Distrubed One: Lurky scum.
Aether: Most anti-town player in game. Won't be playing any games with this guy in the near future.
havingfitz: Walls of text and a slight smartass, but probtown.
Last survivor: Nothing scummy.
Venmar: Puzzling and lurky, making him scummy.

So, Giggs is scum, and there's scum in Venmar, Aether, Disturbed One. I'm still contemplating on Om.

Several things here... First, despite his L-2 vote on Om, he claims to "not really suspect him", all the while, still having mentioned that he is good with a bus on giggs. Second, NOW he is calling me "unlucky null". So he was calling me town at first, and then flipped to call me null when he didn't want to make me look
too
town. Also, here's the strong bus... the strongest on Declan, and a second bus on his other partner. Notice he also has his fail-safe read on Venmar (probably hoping for a lynch on him later).

In post 698, Name User wrote:Declan says: I played along with the everybody say their hider target thing, but it was a horribly scumtacular idea in truth and NOT the best strategy for the town to benefit from the hider role (not that we had time for a better strategy with the rush to lynch Dragon). AP also tried to open the door to me to "claim hider" (post 524) then lynch me when the real hider counterclaims. Scummy.

AP ask: Declan, why would that plan work for me?
1. Why would you be so dumb as to fake claim hider for any reason ever? Why would I think I could get you to fake claim hider?
2. Geting you lynched for fake claiming (AND THEREFORE BEING SCUM SINCE THAT IS THE ONLY FEASIBLE TIME YOU WOULD DO THAT) is scummy how? Even if I were retarded enough to think I could get you to fakeclaim as town?

Best I've seen so far, and that's why
VOTE: Giggs

He got his bus vote finally.

In post 701, Name User wrote:Okay, I'd like to see him post something good, actually.
UNVOTE: Declan_Giggs
VOTE: Disturbed One

And immediately removed because it was time to bus his other partner or risk losing townie points.

In post 877, Name User wrote:
In post 698, Name User wrote:Declan says: I played along with the everybody say their hider target thing, but it was a horribly scumtacular idea in truth and NOT the best strategy for the town to benefit from the hider role (not that we had time for a better strategy with the rush to lynch Dragon). AP also tried to open the door to me to "claim hider" (post 524) then lynch me when the real hider counterclaims. Scummy.

1. Why would you be so dumb as to fake claim hider for any reason ever? Why would I think I could get you to fake claim hider?
2. Geting you lynched for fake claiming (AND THEREFORE BEING SCUM SINCE THAT IS THE ONLY FEASIBLE TIME YOU WOULD DO THAT) is scummy how? Even if I were retarded enough to think I could get you to fakeclaim as town?

Why has nobody responded to this?

Declan's sliding out of scum territory, but you can't just disregard this.

Despite his vote on Disturbed, he still REALLY wants to lynch Declan. I think he is actually trying to save Disturbed at this point, which is understandable until he realizes that it is fruitless... and then he does this...

In post 878, Name User wrote:
In post 726, Declan_giggs wrote:Aether seems to be counting on his idiocy protecting him since a mislynch today leads to LYLO D3. We're lynching him at deadline if no better case emerges. I'm in, the deliberate WIFOM actually removes some of my doubt about the purpose of it for me.

In post 731, Disturbed_One wrote:Been re-reading through the thread and I've decided that Aether is obvious town. Declan trying to push through a mislynch on an obvious townie and setting up an out for when he flips town at the same time is... exactly what I would expect of scum to do.

I can see Aether being town, but obvious town? He's playing the exact same thing as last time, and Declan makes an excellent point, what the hell?

... Back-pedaling! He realizes that he needs to do some back-pedaling so that he doesn't lose both partners.

In post 879, Name User wrote:Disregarding page 32 except

In post 798, Declan_giggs wrote:
Here's where I see where we are: regardless of individual people's individual reads, which are wildly different in many cases, I can divide the players up into a few categories which make it easy for me to think about them strategically.

Lurkers/noncontributors: Name User, Venmar, LastSurvivor. To varying degrees these three players don't have much to say very often at all. This is more an observation about their FREQUENCY of appearing in the thread and less a value judgement on their posts that they have made. In my experience, this style of play is typical of a disinterested vanilla townie or a scaredyscum, who is afraid of slipping up if they say/participate too much. Given that there are 9 players (plus me) and 3 scum, and 3 players in this sub group, it is likely there is ONE SCUM in this lurkpool. Order of my vibe: scummiest Venmar, name user, LastSurvivor most likely town

Completely agree.

Dumbasses: OmoftheNom and Aether. If we weren't in crunch time already due to sad developments we can't take back, I'd be delighted to policy lynch either of these two, preferably Aether. But there is too much WIFOM here to make any call on these two. The good news for the town's win condition is they will just keep slapping each other and mostly stay out of the way. These two will probably get re-categorized for Day 3.

Except now Om is confirmed town.

Tryhards: This is not an insult (although I used it that way at AP earlier when he was just all about lynching a name any name). Fitz and AP. Both are trying to build cases, both have points that sway me, and both have points and occassional bursts of activity that I don't feel very good about. Each has established connections that especially in the case of AP I have talked about in previous posts. Either COULD be scum, my game-long suspicion has been on AP, and I still feel Fitz is more likely to be town, except under one condition I will discuss below. AP has stepped up his explanations for his FoSs, which isn't a scumtell, he clearly just realized that his original style was losing traction, so either way he had to up his game.

But Fitz's wall-posting verbosity is anti-town.

Lynchable, likely scum: Disturbed and Nova Dragon. Both of these players have managed to give a general feeling of scumminess to most of us at most points in the game. Mitigating Nova's scumminess for some people is how he reacted during pseudo-twilight, when his posts were pretty resigned in nature. This only slightly changes the fact that we intended to lynch him, and was saved by a technicality. We benefit from a ND lynch in that if he does flip town, Fitz is practically 100% cleared; why would scum have brought up the voting technicality if there was s successful town lynch? If ND were to flip scum, Fitz is quite damned although not as conclusively as he is cleared by a ND town flip.

Okay, Fitz is town anti-town, because I doubt Nova is scum.

We need to narrow our focus to these two players in my opinion (unless there is a STRONG appetite for an Aether policy lynch/roll of the dice? Didn't think so....) Let's disucss whether the gain from lynching Nova pays off, and whether a Nova scumflip means the hider should hide behind Fitz. If we cannot come to a consensus on a solid benefit from lynching NovaDragon, we should each post a read with a reason on Disturbed. Of course a few people will sheep a wagon on Disturbed, which is at their own peril. My own feeling is both could well be scum (together) and we aren't really going wrong lynching either.

So really just Nova for me.
An in all a very good post Declan.

More back-pedaling! Also, I think he's warming up to me for several possible reasons... He thought that I may eventually be mislynched to give him town-cred, I may help him lynch town (like Venmar -- or now Aether), and/or had plans for me for end-game .

In post 932, Name User wrote:
In post 920, NovaDragon wrote:Ven is still too hard to tell. While he has mostly voted townies (Om, AP, Director, Me... Especially me), 'unknowingly' dropped the hammer on me, and has been spewing some pretty lame stuff lately... His style and reasoning have actually seemed town oriented. I have a lean toward scum, but it isn't very strong, say 60-40.

Town oriented? How?

DECLAN ANSWER MY QUESTION PLEASE

Then, he was surprised that I backed away from my heavy-lean on Venmar, who was another one of his "scum" reads.

In post 946, Name User wrote:I'm not sure what to say about Lastsurvivor's question to me, other than I thought it was rhetorical.

In post 934, AngryPidgeon wrote:NU, were you not calling Mattp and the other unbearables by
1. Mentioning only them in your opening post
2. Voting one of them with no other reason provided

Why did you feel the need to respond to me pointing it out?
Read on last survivor and giggs?

Because you were putting words in my mouth. Yes I said they were unbearable, but this was basically an RV, iirc the first 4 pages were full of useless crap by the time I got here.
Last Survivor: Null. Haven't really been paying much attention to him. (By the way, LS, I thought your avatar was a chair until I looked closely at it. :neutral: )
Giggs: Town. It's a weak read, because I did think he was scum for a significant amount of time, he's not in any way cleared, but that's my opinion at this moment.

Back-pedaling without trying to be too obvious about it.

In post 1021, Name User wrote:That was real short-like.

Alright. I'm cringing at the fact I missed the entire day.
I'm doubting Giggs will flip town, so no need to worry about that.
And we're lynching Aether tomorrow.

AP, why'd you decide to hide behind LS? I'm having trouble understanding that.

NU lurked, Declan became an ultra idiot... His only saving grace is that he knew where to kill, and an Aether lynch looked good.

That's my case.

My only regret is that we didn't allow Aether to voice his opinion.
And now it is your turn, master lurker.
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:02 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

In post 1059, NovaDragon wrote:My only regret is that we didn't allow Aether to voice his opinion.

"OM OF THE NOM IS SCUM LYNCH HIM NOW"

Still sure you wanted it?

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:10 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

Okay if NU hasn't posted by the current deadline then I'm hammering him.

TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:59 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

Name User has been prodded.

I will give a one day deadline extension due to my one day late prod. BUT THAT IS ALL!

Oh and I'm not wasting my time on a VC - I'm sure you guys are smart enough now to know where all the votes are :P
"TeCh was a textbook pro-town obv town all-around town townie.
the entire town decided to lobotomize itself and lynch the most obvious townie in the game" crypto
"Techno played a hell of a scum game, one of my best newbie scum players" bv310
"Tech, you carried my fat ass, that Vig shot took more balls then I had" AP
NovaDragon
NovaDragon
Goon
NovaDragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:35 am

Post by NovaDragon »

In post 1060, Om of the Nom wrote:
In post 1059, NovaDragon wrote:My only regret is that we didn't allow Aether to voice his opinion.

"OM OF THE NOM IS SCUM LYNCH HIM NOW"

Still sure you wanted it?

Oh yeah... that's right -_-'
Name User
Name User
Goon
Name User
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:35 am

Post by Name User »

Please don't hammer just yet Om.

I'm here.
Name User
Name User
Goon
Name User
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:56 pm

Post by Name User »

15 hours! I messed up bad.
For whatever reason I keep getting logged out when I try to multiquote, so excuse this but I need to get this through:

post 153: Starts off by saying that the director's response to Matt's vote on him is scummy, but agrees that Matt himself is being scummy.
Then says the team is director/matt, and
maybe
me. Making sure to not take too strong a stand.
Name User
Name User
Goon
Name User
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:59 pm

Post by Name User »

post 457, backtracks on whether or not he's trying to discredit AP. (Do you really believe he's surprised that AP is saying he's trying to discredit AP?)
Name User
Name User
Goon
Name User
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:09 pm

Post by Name User »

post 525, tries to diminish his awkwardness by calling himself a VI. (Okay, seems kind of legit, actually.) But then he uses an appeal to ridicule right in the next post.

post 622, says he was "furious" when he was supposedly lynched, even though that's not my impression from reading that post.

Then he begins to see that AP is turning into a town-leader, so he tries to gradually backtrack. "AP is 50/50... AP is 70/30..."
Name User
Name User
Goon
Name User
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:11 pm

Post by Name User »

Poop.
Disregard that post 622 crap.
Name User
Name User
Goon
Name User
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:16 pm

Post by Name User »

Sadly, that's all I got.

Apart from his AP rivalry thing, the guy has been very careful about leaving big red marks anywhere. (One last thing, I guess, is that he made sure to tell us exactly why he was voting Aether, even though that's something that shouldn't really need explaining.)
Om, I can totally understand you hammering me, regrettably.

Just let me respond to his case on me.
Name User
Name User
Goon
Name User
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:45 pm

Post by Name User »

In post 1059, NovaDragon wrote:

In post 232, Name User wrote:I'll change my vote for a Venmar or a Declan wagon.

So he vote's Om, then openly admits that he will bus his partner (or lynch a townie)

Openly admit? Openly admitting would be if I was scum, people knew I was scum, and then I said that I'm going to lynch my partner/the townguy. Your argument only works if those things are true.

In post 563, Name User wrote:
Fitz seems to be town, because I agree with most of his reasoning. NovaDragon is just unlucky town.

Somebody convince me that Declan is scum.

He want's to bus, so he's trying to get someone else to make a good argument... Also, notice the mention that I am "unlucky town".

Because I saw nothing scummy about your posts. If you're not scummy then you have to be town, right? Like I said later, unlucky null would have been better, because just because you're not scummy doesn't make you town. Unfortunate wordchoice on my part.
My last comment was trying to get someone to make an actual case on Declan. I was only going with my gut, and it wasn't that strong, I saw that there were others who also said he was kind of scummy, so I wanted to get some feedback that would maybe make sense.

In post 599, Name User wrote:If I'm hider I'm hiding behind Declan
"If I'm hider"... which he isn't, and "behind Declan"... because why not talk the real hider into hiding behind NU's scum-partner to "find" scum, take care of hider, and still appear town.

We were all doing, don't you remember? That doesn't make any of the others who posted who they were hypothetically hiding behind scum, and it doesn't make me scum.
I wasn't trying to influence the hider, (would have been very surprised if he'd listened to me.) I was just participating.

In post 697, Name User wrote:In post 561, Name User wrote:Oh, and by the way Om, I didn't really suspect you by the end of day 1, I just never changed my vote.
You said this looked town. Why?

In post 563, Name User wrote:NovaDragon is just unlucky town.
What events or statements constituted this town read at the time you declared it?
Hmm, not a town read. "Unlucky null" would have been a better word-choice. I meant that I felt the wagon on Nova was unjustified, there was nothing scummy about him in my opinion.

Reads list:
Om: I'd like to think is town, but continued, fruitless bickering with Aether is bothering me.
Nova: Nothing scummy.
AngryPidgeon: Angry! Towny town-asset.
Declan giggs: Scum.
Distrubed One: Lurky scum.
Aether: Most anti-town player in game. Won't be playing any games with this guy in the near future.
havingfitz: Walls of text and a slight smartass, but probtown.
Last survivor: Nothing scummy.
Venmar: Puzzling and lurky, making him scummy.

So, Giggs is scum, and there's scum in Venmar, Aether, Disturbed One. I'm still contemplating on Om.

Several things here... First, despite his L-2 vote on Om, he claims to "not really suspect him", all the while, still having mentioned that he is good with a bus on giggs. Second, NOW he is calling me "unlucky null". So he was calling me town at first, and then flipped to call me null when he didn't want to make me look
too
town. Also, here's the strong bus... the strongest on Declan, and a second bus on his other partner. Notice he also has his fail-safe read on Venmar (probably hoping for a lynch on him later).

L-2 isn't that big of a deal.
Being scum, why would I not want to make you look too town? Do you really think "null" or "town" wording is going to get town to change their mind about you?
I didn't have a fail-safe on Venmar. He was acting scummy.
I didn't pick Giggs and Disturbed because they were my partners, I picked them because they were scum. (This point, even if true by the way, doesn't really matter for Om because we both said the two of them were scummy. One of us genuinely and the other as a bus. Why do you include this, then?)

He got his bus vote finally

Look at Giggs post. Was that not scummy? Read what your partner actually wrote. His biggest scumslip was right here.

In post 701, Name User wrote:Okay, I'd like to see him post something good, actually.
UNVOTE: Declan_Giggs
VOTE: Disturbed One

And immediately removed because it was time to bus his other partner or risk losing townie points.

Because it was time to lynch scum. (Or risk losing townie points is right, though.)

In post 877, Name User wrote:

Why has nobody responded to this?

Declan's sliding out of scum territory, but you can't just disregard this.

Despite his vote on Disturbed, he still REALLY wants to lynch Declan. I think he is actually trying to save Disturbed at this point, which is understandable until he realizes that it is fruitless... and then he does this...

In post 878, Name User wrote:
In post 726, Declan_giggs wrote:Aether seems to be counting on his idiocy protecting him since a mislynch today leads to LYLO D3. We're lynching him at deadline if no better case emerges. I'm in, the deliberate WIFOM actually removes some of my doubt about the purpose of it for me.

In post 731, Disturbed_One wrote:Been re-reading through the thread and I've decided that Aether is obvious town. Declan trying to push through a mislynch on an obvious townie and setting up an out for when he flips town at the same time is... exactly what I would expect of scum to do.

I can see Aether being town, but obvious town? He's playing the exact same thing as last time, and Declan makes an excellent point, what the hell?

... Back-pedaling! He realizes that he needs to do some back-pedaling so that he doesn't lose both partners.

If I really wanted to bus Declan I wouldn't have said he was sliding out of scum territory.
I can see that back-pedaling thing being there. This and that first quote you had (The one I haven't included) are your only good points so far.

Hopefully I'll continue later. I have to go.
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:31 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

VOTE: NovaDragon
The reason I'm choosing Nova over NU is because Nova's preemptive attack against NU at the beginning of this day makes me think Nova was just trying his best to get NU lynched as quickly as possible.

NovaDragon
NovaDragon
Goon
NovaDragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:52 pm

Post by NovaDragon »

Fuck... Really? Preemptive?...
He voted me first!

If you were gonna vote on that, then I wouldn't have even built an entire case in the first place!
Goddammit...
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:58 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

He didn't even bring up anything against you, from his point of view you would have been the obvious vote regardless (since I'm confirmed town). You trying to predict what he was going to say looked like you were just nervous and trying to rush things.
That's exactly why I asked for you to make a case on yourself, you weren't putting yourself into the equation at all. You're trying to convince me that NU is scum, so you need to see things from my point of view. With me being the only confirmed, neither of you are entirely trustworthy, so presenting a case which only incriminates one player doesn't help me at all.

NovaDragon
NovaDragon
Goon
NovaDragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:02 pm

Post by NovaDragon »

But I did build a case against myself... Think about this... Why didn't he say anything against me in his first post?

Return to “Completed Open Games”