Breakdown
Breakdown
Townie
Breakdown
Townie
Townie

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Tue Dec 02, 2003 11:50 am

Post by Breakdown »

*points to first page* I don't think we're supposed to refer to the role pms under punishment of modkill. Just saying...

Anyways, I beleive bigbenwd's claim, at least much more so than I do Phoebus'. While killing a potential vig is more risky than killing a potential vanilla townie, something just hasn't sat right with me about Phoebus since he got all defensive and seemed so eager to kill anyone we randomly pointed. Just doesn't seem entirely like townie behavior.

re
vote Phoebus
Light a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night.
Light a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Tue Dec 02, 2003 11:53 am

Post by Stewie »

Breakdown wrote:*points to first page* I don't think we're supposed to refer to the role pms under punishment of modkill. Just saying...
That only happens when you quote the mod. I am not really quoting the Pm, just explaining it's setup with my own words.
Norinel
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Not Voting (3)

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Tue Dec 02, 2003 1:41 pm

Post by Norinel »

(Stewie, you never voted for bigbenwd, so I'm counting your unvote as going from Phoebus.)

Vote Count:

bigbenwd- 5 (Darkblade, Flying Dutchman, tehgood, massive, Primoris)
Demeech- 1 (gashlycrumb)
Primoris- 1 (Phoebus)
No lynch- 1 (bigbenwd)
Phoebus- 1 (Breakdown)

Not voting (2)- Demeech, Stewie

6 to lynch.
Stewie wrote:That only happens when you quote the mod. I am not really quoting the Pm, just explaining it's setup with my own words.
Read the rules. I've extended the standard modquoting restriction.

(Edited to remove Phoebus from the nonvoters list)
Last edited by Norinel on Fri Dec 05, 2003 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Tue Dec 02, 2003 1:53 pm

Post by Stewie »

Was I really voting for him still..? Oh, yeah... Well, I was going to unvote anyways, so it doesn't matter. The point is, I believe bigben's claim.
bigbenwd
bigbenwd
got thread?
bigbenwd
got thread?
got thread?

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Tue Dec 02, 2003 2:12 pm

Post by bigbenwd »

thank you stewie, i know the claim is bad, i wish i had gotten an understandable role :(
"Plato is a lot of fun. It comes in many colors. You can put it through the plato fun factory, and make spaghetti out of it. You shouldn't eat it, but if you do, your poop turns different colors."
-Werebear
bigbenwd
bigbenwd
got thread?
bigbenwd
got thread?
got thread?

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Tue Dec 02, 2003 2:14 pm

Post by bigbenwd »

massive wrote:Stewie: Was there anything in your PM that might have required you to send Norinel a PM asking if you were really just a townie?
why disent massive know that? if he had gotten a townie role, he would know what it said.... FOS massive
"Plato is a lot of fun. It comes in many colors. You can put it through the plato fun factory, and make spaghetti out of it. You shouldn't eat it, but if you do, your poop turns different colors."
-Werebear
bigbenwd
bigbenwd
got thread?
bigbenwd
got thread?
got thread?

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Tue Dec 02, 2003 3:21 pm

Post by bigbenwd »

Vote: massive

i thought of it, now im pretty sure., he tried to look really good and on our side in the beginning, but really, he's been mafia all along, otherwise he would've known this
-Werebear
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Tue Dec 02, 2003 4:11 pm

Post by Stewie »

well, maybe he got another role, like vigilante. Of course this is an asumption and there is a chance of him being scum.
Flying Dutchman
Flying Dutchman
I never think
Flying Dutchman
I never think
I never think

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Tue Dec 02, 2003 10:15 pm

Post by Flying Dutchman »

bigbenwd wrote:*sigh, i knew it wouldnt work,
Sorry, still not believing you, vote stays.......
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2003 5:10 am

Post by massive »

Yes, it's true, I am not a normal townie.

I wish I knew what the makeup of the killing parties was.

The thing about bigbenwd's claim, and subsequent apologizing for his claim, is that, even if this is your first Mafia game EVER, you should know what a townie is. Whether it says, "You're Joe Schmo, you're pro-town but you have no extra abilities" or "You're a townie", generic townies are the bread and butter of these games. They are FAR from the un-understandable role that bigbenwd is making it out to be.

In any case, I feel like I'm the only one making any accusations. Who else do you people find suspicious, then, if you don't think bigbenwd is?
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2003 11:12 am

Post by Stewie »

phoebus-primoris are suspicious to my eyes.
gashlycrumb
gashlycrumb
Townie
gashlycrumb
Townie
Townie

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2003 12:20 pm

Post by gashlycrumb »

unvote: demeech
because there wasn't any real reason.
i'm inclined to believe bigben's claim, so i don't want to jump on that bandwagon. no one else stands out as blatantly scummy, so my vote is forthcoming, pending a re-reading of the thread. [sorry for being a little quiet these last few days; i blame thanksgiving and finals.]
tehgood
tehgood
Townie
tehgood
Townie
Townie

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2003 1:02 pm

Post by tehgood »

Well then -
Unvote bigbenderfwad

My role PM was structured similarly - so I belive him.

However, Flying Dutchman is looking very suspicious. If 4 people got the same type of vague roles, then why wouldn't Dutchman?

tentative Vote Dutchman

tehgood
bigbenwd
bigbenwd
got thread?
bigbenwd
got thread?
got thread?

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2003 1:56 pm

Post by bigbenwd »

i'm not making it out to be some super confusing role, im just saying it confused me, because it didnt actually like say what i was, it was just like pro town, no powers and thats basically it
-Werebear
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2003 6:06 pm

Post by massive »

OK, tehgood just moved directly to the top of my "acting suspicious" pile. It seems AWFULLY convenient that, now that Stewie has come out proclaiming a similar role description, an entire day of discussion passes and THEN tehgood announces his role description is ALSO similar. Seems like an awful easy way to slip into the "innocent" ranks. Lemme look over the thread and I'll probably move on tehgood tomorrow morning.
bigbenwd
bigbenwd
got thread?
bigbenwd
got thread?
got thread?

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2003 6:24 pm

Post by bigbenwd »

tsking the spotlight offa yourself eh massive? i have strong suspicions about massive people
-Werebear
Breakdown
Breakdown
Townie
Breakdown
Townie
Townie

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2003 9:06 pm

Post by Breakdown »

FOS massive
You seem like you're just itchin to get somebody killed and throwin around accusation with no backing. So tehgood waited a day before backing up bigben's claim, so what? It was his first post in 3 days and third in the thread, I'm pretty sure he either just lurking or doesn't check the site much. Neither of those directly imply guilt, but you say you're gonna gun for him anyways. I'm gonna keep my vote where it is right now, but you're starting to look pretty scummy in my eyes.
Flying Dutchman
Flying Dutchman
I never think
Flying Dutchman
I never think
I never think

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Thu Dec 04, 2003 1:00 am

Post by Flying Dutchman »

tehgood wrote:
However, Flying Dutchman is looking very suspicious. If 4 people got the same type of vague roles, then why wouldn't Dutchman?

tentative Vote Dutchman

tehgood
Oh yes, i have a vage role too, but that's no reason to say "I knew it wouldnt work" when someone questions your claim............
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Thu Dec 04, 2003 6:12 am

Post by massive »

Yes, yes, I'm suspicious, bla bla, yes, yes, hunting people down, bla bla, yes, yes.

Of COURSE I'm picking up on every little suspicious thing. The rest of you would be content to sit on your thumbs all day long, randomly voting people, if I wasn't making some waves. So sue me. At least I'm trying, and I'm putting forth my real suspicions, unlike the rest of you who are either OMGUS voting or riding my coattails.

There's no attention on me for me to divert, bigbenwd. The only attention is the attention that YOU are trying to put on ME.

tehgood is attempting the same thing. Seeing a chance to clear himself and move suspicion onto someone else, he came in to agree with Stewie about the role, cites four people getting the same general PM format when it was actually three (bigbenwd, Stewie, and himself), and then votes for Dutchman for reasons related to his "clearing" of bigbenwd, when Dutchman is voting for apparently completely different reasons.

I think you're all scum. And I still think bigbenwd is scum, and now I think that tehgood is his partner-in-crime.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Thu Dec 04, 2003 6:15 am

Post by massive »

[Talitha mode]

Oh, AND!

Breakdown: I've given reasons for every one of my votes that are legitimate suspicions. For you to claim that I'm "throwin around suspicions with no backing" is patently ridiculous.

Oh AND again!

Yes, bigbenwd, we know you think I'm suspicious, I mean, you DID vote for me ... there's no reason to continually post and JUST say you're suspicious of me. We get it.

[/Talitha]
Primoris
Primoris
Goon
Primoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Thu Dec 04, 2003 8:16 am

Post by Primoris »

bigbenwd has gotten a vague role but claims to be innocent. What if he got a vague role but he's just evil? Maybe two similar stories have been written for both a good and evil role and now he just changed the evil part of his PM to an innocent part.

He keeps saying massive is suspicious.. he's saying it so often, it looks to me like he's trying to divert attention away from himself.
Breakdown
Breakdown
Townie
Breakdown
Townie
Townie

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Thu Dec 04, 2003 10:13 am

Post by Breakdown »

@massive: I guess you have supplied some form of reasoning for most of your votes, but that doesn't change the fact that you're being trigger happy. Don't get me wrong, I'll be the first to admit that this day's kinda draggin, but that doesn't seem like reason enough to lynch someone based on the straws of evidence you're grasping at. Someone does need to die, yes, but with the exception of Phoebus I don't really see the suspicion in anybody else you've pointed to. I personally don't see anything wrong with bigben's claim. Sure he's been erratic, but with the information he
wasn't supposed to leak
about his role pm I'm pretty apt to believe him. I don't mind saying I had a few questions about mine.

But I digress. All I'm really trying to say is your trigger happy attitude makes me suspicious of you. I think a townie would want to lynch very carefully, and you've tried to put 4 people on the chopping block so far with very little to back your claims. Until we hear from Phoebus again my vote stays on him, but you are definitely next on my list of suspects.
bigbenwd
bigbenwd
got thread?
bigbenwd
got thread?
got thread?

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Thu Dec 04, 2003 3:17 pm

Post by bigbenwd »

i went with massive when he voted pheobus, but then after the next few people he decided to lynch withought much evidence, i figured he just wanted to go kill people quickly so he could go kill someone at nightm, he didnt care who it was, as long as it wasnt one of his mafia buddies, so he thought up some schemes to make people think of other people as long as they werent mafia. maybe who massive hasnt voted on is also mafia, that of course is only if he is a mafia which im becoming more certain he is
-Werebear
Phoebus
Phoebus
Hall Monitor
Phoebus
Hall Monitor
Hall Monitor

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Thu Dec 04, 2003 6:22 pm

Post by Phoebus »

Well, I'm still around.

I hadn't said anything cuz I thought we'd decided that I'm not to kill anyone tonight. I do agree ofcourse killing random people will harm us but using my kill is the only way I can prove my role.

So I'm just waiting around to see how the day turns out.
Ben is being flaky but then apparently....he is that everywhere. so I don't quite feel him worthy of a vote. And again if I unvote Primoris, accusations of us being Mafia buddies might start flying around. So it'll remain there till the day ends or he gets lynched....whatever is earlier.

-Phoebus.
Your happiness is intertwined with your outlook on life.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Fri Dec 05, 2003 4:04 am

Post by massive »

bigbenwd wrote:i went with massive when he voted pheobus, but then after the next few people he decided to lynch withought much evidence [...]
The next person I "decided to lynch", as you say, was YOU! So of course you're going to claim it was "without much evidence." And I've been still voting you while examining what I think of tehgood, and I'm becoming more and more happy with my vote.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”