Der Hammer
Der Hammer
Goon
Der Hammer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:04 pm

Post by Der Hammer »

bluesoul wrote:I've said pretty much everything I can say. It's pretty lousy that someone's relying on a hunch in endgame when I got a cop investigation that says otherwise. No, I can't help that I got a one-shot inspection. What am I to do, act like I
didn't
get one? If I get lynched and that's the end of it then I'm certainly not blaming myself for the loss.
Don't blame yourself!

If your town, then you have been slighted screwed by getting an incorrent cop result (as you will see in Endgame)

If your Mafia, then you did your best to try and get me lynched winning it for your team

In reality im starting to think your insane and Yosarian is Mafia but as long as I know im not i can;' afford to be lynched.
You used to be alright
What happened?
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:58 am

Post by Drummer »

New page. Here's another count for convenience.

OFFICIAL VOTECOUNT

Der Hammer--1(bluesoul)

bluesoul--2(Sentinel99, Der Hammer)

Three to lynch.
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2006 6:08 am

Post by Drummer »

Bluesoul(aka Bill Gates) was just about to be lynched for the second time. He made a daring move and dove through a closed window, badly injuring himself. He hopped into his expensive shiny car and drove away as fast as he could.

Meanwhile, two men stood arguing at the top of the Empire State Building...

"Man, if you threw a penny off the top of this thing, it'd drill a hole ten feet into the ground."

"Nuh-uh. The wind would blow it against the side of the building."

"Oh yeah? Watch. Hope this isn't illegal."

Bluesoul happened to be driving by the Empire State Building, when out of nowhere...a penny came through the roof and took poor bluesoul through the head.

Bluesoul--Bill Gates(scum) has been lynched!

The town wins! Yay! Talk about it and stuff. I'll bring up all the info soon.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:21 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Woo-hoo! Good game, all!

Now that the game is over; Der Hammer, the reason I wasn't going to claim was because I was the doctor, and if we lynched wrong, the only chance of the town not losing would be if the scum targeted sentinal and I protected him.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Scalebane
Scalebane
Goon
Scalebane
Goon
Goon

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:52 am

Post by Scalebane »

Well played, yos.
stikey
stikey
Goon
stikey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:53 am

Post by stikey »

Wow, I've been out of this game
forever
. Yay for breadcrumbing! :)

And good job, town! It looked bleak for a while there :P
"Sure, his arguments can be considered compelling, but when taken out of context, so can urine." -- Atticus
Der Hammer
Der Hammer
Goon
Der Hammer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:56 am

Post by Der Hammer »

The credit needs to go through to Sentinel.

Thank fuck you believed me when Bluesoul was bullshitting about the cop investigation...

best decision ever
You used to be alright
What happened?
Sentinel99
Sentinel99
Goon
Sentinel99
Goon
Goon

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:57 pm

Post by Sentinel99 »

It's 'cause I knew, man. I knew.
"...the injury therefore that we do to a man must be such that we need not fear his vengeance."

-- Niccolo Machiavelli
Der Hammer
Der Hammer
Goon
Der Hammer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Tue Aug 01, 2006 1:42 am

Post by Der Hammer »

Scalebane wrote:Well played, yos.
really?
You used to be alright
What happened?
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Tue Aug 01, 2006 3:07 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Yeah. It's funny; I believed Bluesoul until he pulled that "one-shot cop" stuff out of nowhere. If he hadn't said that, he might have won. After that, though, I wasn't sure.
Der Hammer
Der Hammer
Goon
Der Hammer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Tue Aug 01, 2006 3:25 am

Post by Der Hammer »

Why didnt you vote him then?

The town win looked in doubt there for a moment but perhaps would have been easier if I had just kept my voting power for nearer the end.
You used to be alright
What happened?
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:46 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

(shrug) Well, that was why I went after vis yesterday; I wasn't sure which one of the two of you was scum.
bluesoul
bluesoul
Goon
bluesoul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:50 am

Post by bluesoul »

Yosarian2 wrote:I believed Bluesoul until he pulled that "one-shot cop" stuff out of nowhere.
Eh, it was a high-risk, high-reward move. I was fairly sure I was safe with already being proven unlynchable.
Show
The Tooth Returns.

Anjaga1989: you fulfill my desires

"Mafia without bluesoul is like checkers without a board." --Feyd_Ruin
BrizzyBoi
BrizzyBoi
Goon
BrizzyBoi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Tue Aug 01, 2006 3:01 pm

Post by BrizzyBoi »

I got a guilty result on Bluesoul the night I was killed. What happened to my protection Yos?
"Don't get the impression that you arouse my anger. You see, one can only be angry with those he respects."
Richard M. Nixon
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:35 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

My role-name was "stressed out doc". Based on an urban legend I heard a while ago, I was worried something terrible was going to happen on night 3 (IE: after the doc had gone 3 nights without sleep). I wasn't sure, but I didn't want to risk killing the cop, especally as I didn't think the scum would target you after I had already sucessfully stopped one nightkill; so instead, I protected HelpI'mABug that night, who I expected the scum to target anyway.
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Wed Aug 02, 2006 6:45 am

Post by Drummer »

Oh.
I had no clue why you did it that way. Anyway, the information will be up in a couple of seconds after I transer data from my laptop.
help im a bug
help im a bug
Goon
help im a bug
Goon
Goon

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Wed Aug 02, 2006 6:47 am

Post by help im a bug »

Yay, go town.
oh no
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:14 am

Post by Drummer »

ROLES

Bluesoul

Bill Gates--You are the antichrist. It's a proven fact. Your full name is William Henry Gates III. By converting the name Bill Gates III (you go by Bill these days) into its ASCII numerical values and then adding the III, you will get the following:

B--66
I--73
L--73
L--76

G--71
A--65
T--84
E--69
S--83

I--1
I--1
I--1

These numbers added together equal 666, the number of the Beast in the book of Revelation.

Your mafia partners are VisMaior(Short-tempered Guy) and ziliu(Soda Guy). You're the head honcho. I do not mean the Godfather when I say this. You have none of those abilities, but you will have to be lynched TWICE before you will actually die. You can all communicate at night and choose who to kill. But the PM containing the choice must come from you. Include the name of the mafia player that you want to commit the act. You win when all the pro-town players are dead.

Your pockets are filled with 100 dollar bills.

The one-lynch immunity was to help even out the game and it was a good thing since ziliu was investigated N1.

VisMaior

Short-tempered Mafia--You've got a serious attitude problem. You get ticked off really easy and you tend to take out your anger on the things or people around you. This has gotten you into trouble before, landing you in jail at a young age. It was there that you met up with the rough crowd and realized that you liked it. Now that you're out, you're ready to cause some big-time trouble!

Your mafia partners are bluesoul(Bill Gates) and ziliu(Soda Guy). You and your buddies can communicate at night and decide on a certain player to kill. Bluesoul is the head honcho, so the nightchoice must be PMed by him. You win when all the pro-town players are dead.

You've got a sawed-off shotgun in your possession, but it's too messy for this job.

Ziliu

Soda Guy--Man, you're addicted to Coke. You've constantly got a few six-packs with you to keep your caffeine levels high enough. Feel free to pop one open any time during the game. I usually don't allow drinks in the thread, but you're the exception since you'll probably die of caffeine withdrawel if you leave the colas at home.

Your mafia partners are bluesoul(Bill Gates) and VisMaior(Short-tempered Guy). You and your buddies can communicate at night and decide on a certain player to kill. Bluesoul is the head honcho, so the nightchoice must be PMed by him. You must mention Coca-Cola at least five times a day. You can talk about drinking one while you list your suspicions or you can mention that Coke tastes good or whatever. And of course, I can make exceptions if the day is cut short or if you're under limited-access. You win when all the pro-town players are dead.

You currently have ten six-packs of Coke in your possession.

Obviously ziliu had too little time to fulfill his restriction even once.

BrizzyBoi

Ex-Police Officer--You are a cop. You've just retired from the Force, and now you're enjoying hanging out in some fun clubs. Like this urban legends club. But it has suddenly been brought to your attention that some of these club-members are evil, planning to kill off the rest of you. Unfortunately you do not have your gun with you. All you've got is your radar gun, which is pretty much useless.

You may investigate one player per night. PM their name to me and I'll answer with their alignment. You win when all the anti-town players are dead.

All you've got is a radar gun in your possession.

Armlx(replacing help im a bug)

Sewer Sanitation Guy--You are a roleblocker. As a sewer worker, you can cut off the plumbing to other players' homes. That player will spend the night in the bathroom, trying to keep their house from flooding.

You may target one person per night. PM their name to me and they'll be blocked for the night. You win when all the anti-town players are dead.

You've got a large wrench in your possession.

Scalebane(replacing Osloboditelj)

Pop Rocks Guy--You are a randomizer. You showed up at this meeting by accident. You thought it was a television show convention. But now that there's trouble afoot, you think that there's a way you can help. You've recently come about the ability to hypnotize other people. You can cause another player's nightchoice to land randomly(possibly even upon yourself). So with your bag of Pop Rocks firmly in hand, you're ready to save the good guys from destruction. Of course, not being an actual member, you DO believe in most urban legends. You are always careful to keep a bottled water with you. Much safer than the alternative.

You may randomize one other player every night. PM their name and I'll change the nightchoice around. You win when all the anti-town players are dead.

You've got a bag of Pop Rocks and some bottled water.

This one was quite a stretch, but I feel that some amount of weirdness is required in my games.

Broomhead

John Wayne--You are the vigilante. You're a major symbol of the American hero. But you've got a deep, dark secret. Nobody but you knows that way back you dodged the draft to keep out of the war... Anyway, you take at least one pistol with you everywhere that you go. Just in case you need to show off or something. You've got one bullet.

You may target any one player on the night of your choice. After that, you're out of bullets. You win when all the anti-town players are dead.

You've got a pistol in your possession. The weapon is only an image to fit your character. The kill will not necessarily be by bullet.

Audacesiuvat

Cell Phone Guy--You're the message guy. You've got your cell phone with you, but you've temporarily misplaced your charger. You've only got enough juice left for three calls. You can contact any other player with any message that you desire. Only one call per night though.

PM the name of the player that you wish to receive your message on the nights of your choice. It's 3-shot. You win when all the anti-town players are dead.

You've only got your cell phone in your possession.

Der Hammer

Motorcycle Guy--You're the vote thief. You're the daredevil stunt kind of guy. You ride your motorcycle around New York (sometimes you're so daring that you don't even wear your helmet!). You're so quick that you could steal another player's vote during the night. Of course, even the bravest of the brave have their limits. You've only got enough courage to do that stunt twice. The players of your choice on the night of your choice.

PM the name of the player whose vote you want to steal. It's 2-shot. The next day, it will appear as if everything is normal, but your vote will be worth two. Your target's vote will be worth zero.

Your motorcycle is all that you've got in your possession.

I felt obligated to highlight the person who would be lynch with red coloring. Had his death come about, he would have been injured in a motorcycle accident. When he got out of ER, he would have been put in room 313, where the maid unplugs the life-support every Friday in order to plug in the vacuum cleaner.

Stikey

Farmer--You're a mason. Your wife is Sentinel99. You know for a fact that she is not a part of the mafia. Since you live in the same house, I can't really stop you from communicating with her outside the thread. But only via PM and only that much at night. The only animals on your farm are some cows.

You win when all the anti-town players are dead.

You have no objects in your possession.

Sentinel99

Farmer's Wife--You're a mason. Your husband is stikey. You know for a fact that he is not a part of the mafia. Since you live in the same house, I can't really stop you from communicating with her. But only via PM and only that much at night. Your favorite thing to eat is seedless watermelon. You're so obssessed with it that you eat it nearly every day.

You win when all the anti-town players are dead.

You've got no objects in your possession.

If I did it again, I wouldn't include the confirmation of alignment with each other. Sentinel99 would have eaten a seedless watermelon by mistake and a watermelon would have grown in his(or her, depending on much you get into the role-playing) stomach. Notice how many urban legends are related to consumption?

Yosarian2

Stressed-out Doctor--You are the doc. You can protect one player each night. If they are targetted by the mafia, they will survive the attack. You are attending these meetings in your time off from your surgical shift at the hospital. This leaves little time in between, so you rush around everywhere you go in order to be on time.

PM the name of your protection choice each night. You win when all the anti-town players are dead.

You have a first aid kit in your possession.

Had he died, he would have been trying to get into an elevator that was about to leave. His head would have gotten caught in the doors and he would have been decapitated when the elevator went up. This is not a look-alike from that stupid final destination movie. This has actually happened several times in the past. One of the most well-known elevator decapitations happened to a doctor, thus the correlation to Yos's role.

Nightchoices will be up next.
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:54 am

Post by Drummer »

NIGHTCHOICES

Night 1

Der Hammer attempted to steal broomhead's vote, but Scale/Oslo redirected the steal to stikey.

Oslo randomized Der Hammer.

BrizzyBoi investigates ziliu.

The mafia target no one to mix things up.

Armlx/help im a bug blocked audaces.

Yos protected Armlx/help im a bug.

Night 2

The mafia target stikey.

Yos protects Brizzy.

Brizzy investigated Armlx/help im a bug.

Armlx/bug blocked Audaces(hehehe).

Audaces tried to send a message to Brizzy, but was blocked of course.

Night 3

The mafia targetted BrizzyBoi.

Scale/Oslo randomized bluesoul, who unfortunately did not perform the kill.

Yosarian2 protected Armlx/bug.

Brizzy investigated bluesoul.

And Audaces again tried to send a message to Brizzy, but was blocked once again(rofl).

Night 4

Der Hammer steals Yos's vote.

Yos protects Armlx/bug.

The mafia are blocked from killing Armlx/bug.

Scale/Oslo randomize Audaces.

So Audaces finally gets a successful call through. He tries to call Sentinel99, but it is redirected to Der Hammer(I think). :lol:

Night 5

Armlx/bug blocks Der Hammer.

The mafia target Auda.

Yos protects bluesoul.

Night 6

Yos protects Sentinel99.

Bluesoul kills Armlx.

-------------------------------------------------

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE GAME!
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:26 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Ah...interesting...all game, I was assuming I protected Help I'm A Bug on day 1.
stikey
stikey
Goon
stikey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:39 am

Post by stikey »

Drummer wrote:If I did it again, I wouldn't include the confirmation of alignment with each other.
For the record, your wording made me suspicious that Sentinel was an SK, so there was that :)
"Sure, his arguments can be considered compelling, but when taken out of context, so can urine." -- Atticus
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Thu Aug 03, 2006 8:01 am

Post by Drummer »

Yos wrote:Ah...interesting...all game, I was assuming I protected Help I'm A Bug on day 1.
Um...well, you protected help im a bug
night 1
if that means anything...
VisMaior
VisMaior
Flip Out!
VisMaior
Flip Out!
Flip Out!

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Sat Aug 05, 2006 3:12 am

Post by VisMaior »

Bah! Nice work town!
"logic is in the eye of the beholder" -LyingBrian in Eyewitness 1
"correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't the CHANCE of something happening always 50% (either it will or it won't)?" -LyingBrian in BJs Wild West mafia
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Fri Sep 15, 2006 3:38 am

Post by MeMe »

last post
Remember...It's not a lie if you believe it. -- G. Costanza

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”