Mini 455 - Mafia in Theoville - Game Over who won?

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:55 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

Adel wrote:I think I was more of a liability to the town than a benefit.

Day 3 went pretty badly. YB seemed to have so many liabilities, and Streeflo presented his case so cleanly that I didn't have too much doubt that YB was the correct choice.

I think CO made his choice on the last day for the right reasons. I probably would have made the same decision.

I really enjoyed this game, and playing with all of you.
hmm, much as i dislike the fact that you killed me in cold blood, you did save me the hassle of the futile defending myself the next day thing. lol
Good Win by the scum.
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:22 pm

Post by Adel »

Battle Mage wrote: hmm, much as i dislike the fact that you killed me in cold blood, you did save me the hassle of the futile defending myself the next day thing. lol
Good Win by the scum.
yeah, you got killed by a newbie vig. Of course I killed a townie. I honestly thought you were scum, and then like two weeks later I replaced into a 30 page game and was totally in over my head, but of course you were dead by then. Now I feel really silly for holding your limited posting against you as a scumtell.

Damn newbies.
Streeflo
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:15 pm

Post by Streeflo »

I don't think your vig of BM was such a bad move. He probably would have been mislynched the next day anyway... =\
Jalyn
Jalyn
Goon
Jalyn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:46 am

Post by Jalyn »

This close to London, I am definitely heading to the pub now. I'll raise a pint to my fallen comrades from there.

I don't think we're able to lynch the cop on day 3 if I hadn't had to walk YB through to Streeflo being guilty. (Which, by the way, was a bizarre feeling. "Huh. YB IS insane. Wait, no, he got an innocent on MeMe. The only cop is niave!? Oh. No, Damn, there goes Streeflo.") The confusion is probably actually a town tell, but if the scum can make it look like he's tripping over his lies... well, they get to lynch a cop.

Adel - I also don't think that BM was a bad night 1 vig.

As a note, my "kill MeMe" night one thought process was "MeMe's never going to buy the two cop thing and will be able to convince the town. If we kill her tonight, we might be able to make a go of Gaurdian's claim"
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:14 am

Post by MeMe »

last post
Remember...It's not a lie if you believe it. -- G. Costanza

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”