Mafia 75: Return of the Mafia! TOWN WINS (really late)

Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4225 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:02 am

Post by Surye »

I thought claiming meant my death for sure, then after I claim, the mass claim stopped and I was all :3
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #4226 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:11 am

Post by SpyreX »

Its...over?

We won?

OHH YES.

Good game all.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #4227 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:30 am

Post by Battle Mage »

curiouskarmadog wrote:after having so many different partners (replacements)...losing the fucking mod..and BM(SA) going silent...I just didnt care anymore..

good game town, but at the end...I just wanted to die.

I think Korlash blocked us twice (a farside kill and a MattS kill)
Lol, the silence was originally accidental, but eventually deliberate. Best to at least make the town pay for not punishing lurkers.

BM
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Matt_S
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4228 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:34 am

Post by Matt_S »

Holy crap, good thing I can't properly count votes.

Good game, all.
Show
"So I went to the librarian in the biology section and asked her if she could find me a map of the cat." -Richard Feynman

The Feynman Problem-Solving Algorithm:
(1) write down the problem;
(2) think very hard;
(3) write down the answer.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4229 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:17 am

Post by farside22 »

Battle Mage wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:after having so many different partners (replacements)...losing the fucking mod..and BM(SA) going silent...I just didnt care anymore..

good game town, but at the end...I just wanted to die.

I think Korlash blocked us twice (a farside kill and a MattS kill)
Lol, the silence was originally accidental, but eventually deliberate. Best to at least make the town pay for not punishing lurkers.

BM
Why do you think I targeted you for the kill. :P
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4230 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:19 am

Post by skitzer »

Awww, this game ended?

I was hoping for it to last a whole year.

Oh well, good game all.
Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #4231 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:10 pm

Post by Tarhalindur »

I apologize for being made of epic FAIL in this game.

We won anyways, so it's all good.
User out of ambit.

Error 404: Sanity Not Found
killa seven
killa seven
Mafia Scum
killa seven
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4232 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:27 pm

Post by killa seven »

My second lynch was horrible.. but good win town.
Show
Games Won..
Mini 545 as town.
Mini 578 as scum.
mini 618 as scum.
Mushroom Kingdom as town.
Monty pythons as town.
mini 642 bodyguard 7 as town
Explosive mafia - as scum
mini 712 -town
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #4233 (ISO) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:20 pm

Post by armlx »

BM, what the hell was your first role?
Away Wednesday the 24th through the 31st
Matt_S
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4234 (ISO) » Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:23 am

Post by Matt_S »

It came across my mind before that BM could have been responsible for the poison kill, but I discounted it since I figured he would have said something if he was. =/
Show
"So I went to the librarian in the biology section and asked her if she could find me a map of the cat." -Richard Feynman

The Feynman Problem-Solving Algorithm:
(1) write down the problem;
(2) think very hard;
(3) write down the answer.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #4235 (ISO) » Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:45 am

Post by Battle Mage »

armlx wrote:BM, what the hell was your first role?
Drug Dealer. I was like a Jack of All Trades, but i had a 25% fail rate on any action i performed. Night 0 i tried to kill Khelvaster, but failed. I seem to recall breadcrumbing this in a discussion about killing N0. I took a shot at his successor 2 nights later. Cant really remember what else.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4236 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:15 pm

Post by JordanA24 »

Sorry guys for abandoning you all, life really kinda got on top of me for ages, but I'm refreshed and back, and since I'm here, the least I can do is to reveal all the Role PM's, so, here goes:

Mafia Godfather
(Khelvaster/aminopherv1)[/u]
Role PM wrote:You are the Mafia Godfather, you are the great-grandson of the leader of the group that invaded this town so many years ago, they were sadly defeated, and killed. But now it's time to wreak revenge on this miserable place, along with your buddies curiouskarmadog (a Roleblocker), Incognito, konehead and oEJo. Every night, you can kill someone living in this sorry little village, to pay for their forefathers killings of your relatives. Because of your "power" over the police, any investigation on you will turn up innocent. You win when the Mafia makes up the majority of the town, or nothing can prevent the same.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to PM me.

Confirm by PM

Good luck!
Mafia Roleblocker
(curiouskarmadog)[/u]
Role PM wrote:You are a member of the Mafia. Many years ago, this branch of the Mafia tried to take over this town. Sadly, they failed, and were killed for their efforts. But now it's time to wreak revenge on this miserable place, along with your buddies Khelvaster (the Godfather, and direct descendant of the leader of the group that tried to take over the town last time), Incognito, konehead and oEJo. Every night, your group can kill someone living in this sorry little village, to pay for their forefathers thwarting the Mafia all those years ago.

In addition to being part of the Mafia, you also possess a Stun Gun you stole from a Police Officer a number of years back. This allows you to Roleblock a player of your choosing every night, as you'll knock them unconscious with the gun. You cannot kill and Roleblock in the same night.

You win when the Mafia make up a majority of the town, or nothing can prevent the same.

Confirm by PM

Good luck!
Mafia Goon
(Incognito/Toaster Strudel, konehead/imat/Bogre, oEJo/jackalbane/Xtoxm/Battle Mage)[/u]
Role PM wrote:You are a member of the Mafia. Many years ago, this branch of the Mafia tried to take over this town. Sadly, they failed, and were killed for their efforts. But now it's time to wreak revenge on this miserable place, along with your buddies Khelvaster (the Godfather, and direct descendant of the leader of the group that tried to take over the town last time), curiouskarmadog (a Roleblocker), konehead/oEJo/Incognito. Every night, your group can kill someone living in this sorry little village, to pay for their forefathers thwarting the Mafia all those years ago.

You win when the Mafia make up a majority of the town, or nothing can prevent the same.

Confirm by PM

Good luck!
Serial Killer
(killa seven)[/u]
Role PM wrote:There is something wrong in your life, something missing. You're an ordinary person, but no more, nothing special, which is how you feel you should be, you're famous for nothing, you're not well-known for anything. History will remember you as nothing more than an average Joe, who lived, worked, earned money, spent it and then died, with nothing distinctive happening in the process. This saddens you, you want to be known for something, you know you should be.

Well, you're going to change that, you decided tonight, you will be known for something, it may not be a good thing to be known for, but your name will be in all the history books, and you'll be remembered as something more than an average Joe.

Starting tonight...

You are a Serial Killer, every night, you may kill someone of your choosing. Also, since I'm a benevolent mod, I will allow you to choose the manner in which you will kill your victims, you can PM me this along with the name of your first victim, and, as long as it's reasonable and realistic, I'll accept it.

As well as this, on your first night, you must choose whether you want to have immunity to cop investigations throughout the game, or be immune to all Night Kill attempts on you.

You win when you are the last player left alive, or nothing can prevent this.

Confirm by PM

Good luck!
This role was my favourite...

Delayed Cult Recruitor
(The Jive Machine, thenextepisode/Surye)[/u]
Role PM wrote:You are a delayed cult recruiter:

You have always had a mortal enemy since childhood, you have almost unnatural connections to eachother, you were born in rooms next to eachother in the same moment, you have always liked the same things, yet you have always hated eachother with a fierce passion, like you were always meant to. You have always felt you have a special destiny in life, you keep having weird dreams, people say you have a mysterious aura about you.

And a couple of months ago, you finally found out why you are special.

You were hiking through the Amazonian rainforests, you were nearing the end of your journey, and was looking forward to going back home, when you stumbled across a cave, and you felt as if you had to explore it, almost as if there was a magnet drawing you towards it. Things suddenly clicked, you just felt that this cave was the most important thing in your life. You ventured into it, you spent an hour in it, and you were ready to give up, thoroughly disapointed at your foolishness, of course there was nothing in this cave, it's just a stupid random hole in the middle of a forest. But then, just as you were ready to leave the cave, writing just etched itself on the wall. It said,
The Writing on the wall wrote:I know you have always felt special, there is also someone out there that you have had strong connections with all your life, and yet you have always hated them. You have never understand why you have felt special and why you hate this person that you have so much in common with.

This is why:

You have, since birth, been entrusted with a God given quest, a very important one, you are quite literally the most important person on Earth. The devil is walking the Earth, disguised as a normal human being. That person is the person you have always hated and have always had mysterious bonds with. Your job is to kill this person. You, and you alone, can kill Satan himself.

But this is not all, once you have killed the devil, you have to unite everyone into one group of people who obey and love God, and who love and respect eachother.

The thing is though, I cannot stop the Devil seeing this as well, and if he does see this, he will try and do exactly the same thing as you are doing, only, his cult will serve him, the devil.

You stare in amazement at these wonderful words. This is it, this is your destiny, you have always known there was something about you, and now you know what, a God given mission no less, "You are literally the most important person on Earth", this is incredible. You are ready to rush out of the cave, when you suddenly notice words that horrify your very soul, written in your mortal enemy, the Devil's, handwriting:
Satan's writing wrote:Kill [Reciever of Role PM]

He's already been here, he knows about this, and now he's out to get you, if he finds you, you're dead. You must find him first.

You get home, and to your horror, you find everything's different, you find everyone now has these strange aliases, worst of all, you can no longer recognise your mortal enemy, you've been away for that long. But, you do know that he cannot recognise you either.

You've decided to check everyone in the town each night to see if they are your target, this quest is God given, so you know as soon as you find the Devil, you'll just know it's him. You can check 2 people each night.

After you've found the devil and killed him, then you can choose 1 person each night to recruit him to your holy cult. There are a few people who will not be able to be recruited, since they are unholy, and don't believe in God, they will burn in hell (Only Townies can be recruited). Your cult will win if it represents half the players still alive.

There is a catch though. If your target is killed by anybody else but you on your own (Lynching, Mafia NK), you will have failed your quest, and will become a Survivor, and you will win simply if you are alive at the end.

Good luck and have fun
Both got this Role PM, the whole Satan thing was a red herring.

Doctor
(QuickBen/UnofficialRulerOfEveryone/mnowax/Korlash)[/u]
Role PM wrote:You are the Town Doctor, you have saved a number of these people's lives before in emergencies, and now it looks like you'll have to do it again now that the Mafia have returned. Sadly, you only have time to chack up on and possibly operate on one person per night, so choose wisely.

You win when everyone against the town is dead.

Confirm by PM

Good luck!
Bodyguard
(JDGA)[/u]
Role PM wrote:For a number of years, you have been a Bouncer at the local, popular club, and thanks to those years of experience of dealing with troublesome drunks and other unsavouries, you are well-skilled in combat. You have decided to put this skill to use in this crisis.

You are a Bodyguard, every night, you may choose to protect another player for the night, and should anyone decide they want to harm that player, you will fight the attacker, and you will kill them, but unfortunatly, they will also kill you.

You win when everyone against the town is dead.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to PM me

Confirm by PM

Good luck!
Cop
(Tarhalindur)[/u]
Role PM wrote:You are the Town Cop. Usually, you are described as the cornerstone of the town, the pillar of the community, and upkeeper of the law. There is no doubting you are good at your job, and now you will putting your skills to finding the Mafia. You may investigate one person per night, and I will tell you whether they are "Guilty" or "Innocent". You win when all those against the town are dead.

Confirm by PM

Good luck!
Cult Cop
(Rosso Carne)[/u]
Role PM wrote:You are a Cop. But, you are not an ordinary cop, you're not looking for the Mafia, you are looking for something that is possibly even worse.

You work for the IAIS, or the Italian Agancy of Internal Security, a very secret organisation that deals with the things that is decidedly not for the public to know about. It has recieved information about some strange Cult activity in the area, and you have been sent to deal with it. Every night, you may check one player for Cult Related Activity, and decide whether or not they are involved in it.

You win when all those against the town are dead.

Confirm by PM

Good luck!
Drug Dealer
(Battle Mage)[/u]
Role PM wrote:You are the town's "respected" Drug Dealer. You had a troubled childhood, your Dad left home when you were two years old, leaving your mother to take care of 6 children, which she sadly just couldn't cope with. You never paid attention in school, and left with no qualifications whatsoever. But, it doesn't matter, you turned to a life of crime instead, and started dealing drugs. Now you earn tons of money, much more than the geeks who you went to school (sometimes anyway) with.

Every night, you may deal a player you choose any of these drugs you choose (You have an unlimited supply of each):
Morphine
: This protects a player against 1 attack that night
Rat Poison
: This kills the person you target, assuming they are not protected by a doctor.
Cocaine
: This Roleblocks the chosen player that night.
Ecstacy
: This is a Motivator, and allows the chosen player to perform twice as many actions that night, assuming they have any.

Unfortunatly, sometimes, you make a few mistakes, and label drugs wrongly. There is a 25% chance of the player you chose being given a random drug out of the 4 you have. You have to deal every night, to keep your precious cashflow going.

Also, the Cops have been on your tail recently, they're out to get you, so any investigations on you will turn up guilty. You win when all anti-town players are dead.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to PM me,

Good luck!
Mason
(Skitzer, GSGold/KaleiÃ
Please delete my comment from your sig...such an awful joke- Battle Mage

Politics Mafia currently requires 1 replacement, please PM me if interested.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #4237 (ISO) » Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:11 am

Post by armlx »

I'm still disappointed this game is shorted then Lost Boys.
Away Wednesday the 24th through the 31st
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #4238 (ISO) » Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:02 am

Post by Battle Mage »

I broke the PBP function. xD
Show

Nightkilled - 10

EmpTyger
EmpTyger
It's a JOKE!
EmpTyger
It's a JOKE!
It's a JOKE!

Post Post #4239 (ISO) » Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:31 pm

Post by EmpTyger »

Art is making something out of a last post and selling it.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”