Post Post #450 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 8:11 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

VC 2.01
Votecount 2.01

Testarossa (1):
Thomith

Not Voting (6):
Hu Tao, Kittiesecret, Arko, Naerys, Gamma Emerald, Testarossa

With 7 players alive, it takes 4 votes to secure an elimination.

The deadline is (expired on 2023-12-05 17:38:55).

Mod notes:
  • Use this link to find all mod posts, vote counts, etc.

FlavorMeh I'm tired and my brain isn't working so instead of being productive I'm giving you guys another random picture that was on my PC. Enjoy:

By the way, this is a picture I actually took back when I had a phone with a camera that could take pictures of a not horrible quality.
Last edited by DragonEater70 on Thu Nov 30, 2023 8:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 8:12 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 449, Thomith wrote:
In post 446, Gamma Emerald wrote: Mainly the stance on the flipped scum feels like what I’d expect scum to do
I also think the Black push is concerning in retrospect
I was going to defend Arko here, and say I didn't think he was the potential scum on the Black Wagon, because I remembered the sequence of events incorrectly, and thought he was one of the first on the wagon, but on a reread he was actually third.
Reading back though, it didn't seem like there was a huge amount of substance that seemed to be contributing to the Black Wagon, as Testarossa's vote was RVS still at that point I believe, and Naerys voted Black in 112, but this also seemed like early game vibes more than anything.
All this to say I think Arko's vote was the one that actually seemed to put pressure on to get the wagon going. There didn't seem to be any other strong wagon going at that point in time, so it wasn't as if this was a counter wagon in response to something I don't think.

There seemed to be multiple people suspecting Black, but there was a hesitance to put her at E-1, again pointing it out, not too sure how to read into that at the moment.

On a reread I like Hu Tao less than I did. Their early game questioning is what seemed to be carrying the Town Read for me, they seemed to be one of those people who while off the Black wagon, were kind of advocating for it still? Not sold though because Klick voting them for no reason as a "bus" would still feel quite weird to me. The early vote on Enchant also makes me still lean town I think.
I like Gamma more than I did, it seems to be applying pressure to get answers, but doesn't seem to be "stuck" on votes too long once getting reactions/answers to its pressure.

Naerys was still putting pressure on Black in 240, despite the wagon seemingly being dismantled for the most part at that point, while Testarossa jumped onto the Naerys wagon as soon as it started to pick up speed again.

Testarossa also jumping in with 339 to start questioning me, right after Black said she would potentially be willing to fade me still honestly makes me just think Testarossa could just be opportunistic scum trying to find a counter-wagon to Klick/Enchant (I think I mentioned that this felt weird to me before, but reading this again immediately pinged as weird to me again).

My gut is telling me there's a scum in Naerys/Testarossa.
I think I want to do this for now, to try and get things moving.
VOTE: Testarossa
Can you say how I was still advocating the black vote? I believe I said Black was town after my initial scumread.
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 8:14 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 222, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 200, Black wrote: It's a little frustrating that the wagon on me consists of a Testa RVS vote that originally put me to e-1, a Naerys pressure vote based on the fact that I'm not trying to find scum (???), and an Arko tunnel that probably has something to do with the fact that I burned him as scum the last time we played together. Yet none of these players seem interested in engaging with me or asking me questions to try and sort me

It hasn't really been a fun game so far but I'm gonna keep doing my thing and sharing my thoughts and reads
I've also felt this way before so I could see it coming from town you.
In post 223, Hu Tao wrote: Thus why I'm asking about Naerys. Thoughts there?
In post 332, Hu Tao wrote: Kittiesecret - could be scum
Arko - leaning town, like the reads posts
Naerys - could be scum
Gamma Emerald - null maybe leaning town. Idk
Testarossa - maybe scum?
Black - prob town
Thomith - null
Enchant - no clue how to read
Klick - maybe scum, never explained scumread on me

Rough idea of how I'm feeling at the moment
In post 337, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 335, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 332, Hu Tao wrote: Kittiesecret - could be scum
Arko - leaning town, like the reads posts
Naerys - could be scum
Gamma Emerald - null maybe leaning town. Idk
Testarossa - maybe scum?
Black - prob town
Thomith - null
Enchant - no clue how to read
Klick - maybe scum, never explained scumread on me

Rough idea of how I'm feeling at the moment
Enchant replaced klick FYI
Oh LOL then I'm definitely fine voting Enchant

VOTE: Enchant

Not sure of the vote count
These were my posts so I don't see what you mean. Kind of looks like shade from your slot but maybe I'm missing something
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/They

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 8:29 am

Post by Thomith »

In post 158, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 151, Arko wrote: Anyways fuck it I've got a reads list to post.

Hu Tao - Town -
Same reasons. I want klick to say why they scumread this.
Thomith - Town -
Indirect read on Thom, mentioned directly in the post about black. Go there if you wanna learn why thom is likely town.
Testa - Possible Town -
Still like testa as much as the previous read post, but since they posted more, I have more confidence in it. Honestly can see putting it up to town later.
Kittie - Possible Town -
Generally no reason to suspect currently. Last post was good but not like, spectacular.
Naerys - Neutral -
I like naerys, definitely closer to town than scum. Problem is I don't have too much confidence and they haven't been really too active. still need a bit more time to decide, but what little there is I'm liking fine enough.
Gamma - Neutral -
I don't mind gamma, but hasn't really been pinging either town or scum sensors. felt like they went into the background, honestly. It's not that you haven't posted much, you've just faded in compared to the other people I've been seeing, talking more about... etc.
Klick - Neutral -
Generally needs to elaborate more. slightly disliked their predecessor, and I don't know what the actual fuck is going through klick right now. Please, please god elaborate with your thoughts
Black - SCUM -
No further elaboration. Full, entire post for this. Go read that.

scum is Black + one of Gamma, Klick, Or Naerys I presume. Other combinations possible, but less likely to me. If anything, I should try to look at black's patterns a bit- might confirm hu tao a bit more, because I think she might of pulled the same thing she did in the recent scum round and possibly even the newbie with someone else.
You're selling me on Black. I could see a Black + Gamma team. I think you're my first true townread so far.
In post 182, Hu Tao wrote: I don't like Black's 180 on me. Seems like omgus. Unless they are known for being defensive in this way?
These were the two posts specifically that seemed like you were giving yourself a reason to jump onto the Black wagon, saying you could be convinced, throwing subtle sus on Black without voting/putting at E-1. It's a minor thing, but those two posts gave me pause on the reread.

At the end of the day though, Klick could have been the scum in that group who didn't vote Black but subtly were making it seem like they may have - I forget who said it earlier (will go back and grab the quote) but the reluctance to put Black at E-1 from Klick could have been because scum was on the wagon already, which is why I'm more between Naerys/Testarossa at the moment.
thomith could be a court jester

I have a Large Normal in sign ups! (7/17)
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 8:30 am

Post by Thomith »

In post 424, Testarossa wrote: It's weird though how Klick was all fine with the Black wagon, but explicitly said he didn't want to give it further momentum. Either he just wanted to avoid being the E-1 vote or his partner was already there and they didn't want to be both on a potential lim.

Klick was townreading him and Arko always had that slot in their nullreads, but always so phrased like "could be scum, but also town". Although he had Klick as second lowest read, but still as neutral. By reads it could fit well for keeping a partner warm. I still kind of think that whole meta case on Black was too over the top for scum though.

Leaving Naerys out, because of what I said before.
This is the post I was thinking of regarding Klick not joining the Black wagon.

Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 8:32 am

Post by Hu Tao »

Yes but clearly my read changed after I talked with black directly when she was at e-2
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 8:36 am

Post by Thomith »

In post 455, Hu Tao wrote: Yes but clearly my read changed after I talked with black directly when she was at e-2
True. Again, it was just something that pinged weirdly to me on the reread while specifically looking at how wagons were forming/changing, because of how quickly you were on the Enchant wagon, I still feel like you are likely town, it was just that time period specifically that I didn't notice before that gave me weird vibes.

Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 8:40 am

Post by Hu Tao »

Understandable, just trying to find who has scummy intentions with their reads here.
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 8:41 am

Post by Thomith »

In post 457, Hu Tao wrote: Understandable, just trying to find who has scummy intentions with their reads here.
You're fine :P I don't mind people questioning what I have to say. I'll be honest I feel like I'm struggling to find direction this game so being questioned helps that a bit, so works out for me too.

Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 8:57 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 402, Enchant wrote: Eh. Throw someone else under bus to save self?

I guess i can try that.

VOTE: Arko
I wonder if this reaction can clear Arko and Gamma as town. Probably yes. I will trust my guts for now.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 9:12 am

Post by Naerys »

That would mean its me+Arko+Gamma in town
and that leaves Kittie,Thom,Testa,Hu left to be solved
I believe Kittie wasnt bussing so thats one more slot moved to town.
That means scum is in
Thom - Testa - Hu

Out of those 3, 2 are expressing their suspicions on my claim, which at this stage is unlikely to be scum
No, scum would be more likely to nod along for now and wait for their chance in later days after some more flips
WHich means, Testarossa is the person i SR right now.

VOTE: Testarossa
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 9:14 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 422, Testarossa wrote: I understand Naerys claiming, it's not like she would have ended up as nk here anyway.
Also i dont like this post. Feels like a slip. How could Testa know if i would not end up as nk?
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 9:24 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

Prodding Arko
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:31 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 461, Naerys wrote:
In post 422, Testarossa wrote: I understand Naerys claiming, it's not like she would have ended up as nk here anyway.
Also i dont like this post. Feels like a slip. How could Testa know if i would not end up as nk?
True but just think testa just meant you weren't overly towny day 1 so no reason to think scum would target you
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:56 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 459, Naerys wrote:

I guess i can try that.

I wonder if this reaction can clear Arko and Gamma as town. Probably yes. I will trust my guts for now.
How does that clear me exactly?
Btw I kinda think the logic Testa posted for turning around on me is a bit half-baked. That idea of pushing a buddy over a TvT feud is probably a really simple distancing tactic but I think it’s more common in minis. Btw I disagree with the whole principle of a bus happening on a d1 scum vote specifically in a micro. Losing your scumbuddy D1 in a micro is dangerous.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:00 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 464, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 459, Naerys wrote:

I guess i can try that.

How does that clear me exactly?
Btw I kinda think the logic Testa posted for turning around on me is a bit half-baked. That idea of pushing a buddy over a TvT feud is probably a really simple distancing tactic but I think it’s more common in minis. Btw I disagree with the whole principle of a bus happening on a d1 scum vote specifically in a micro. Losing your scumbuddy D1 in a micro is dangerous.
I asume that Enchant was trying to paint you as their buddy busing them. You were the one to hammer.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:04 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Maybe you’re right, but I didn’t read that from the post, felt more self-centered (but not in a bad way)
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Testarossa
Testarossa
She
Goon
Testarossa
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 1:04 pm

Post by Testarossa »

In post 449, Thomith wrote: Testarossa also jumping in with 339 to start questioning me, right after Black said she would potentially be willing to fade me still honestly makes me just think Testarossa could just be opportunistic scum trying to find a counter-wagon to Klick/Enchant (I think I mentioned that this felt weird to me before, but reading this again immediately pinged as weird to me again).
Ngl, I already said it once, but these self-conscious lines ping me so badly about you, that I can never commit to a townread on you.

Why do you think I would go for you as counterwagon without even suggesting you as option via vote? Read the room, at that point you were hardly scumread enough to get limmed, rather town or null, and Black even said she would rather keep you around for another day. Going for Kittie would have been better and more in line. Or voting Enchant, either get bus cred or the wagon dissolves because people don't trust me.

Can you explain why you joined the Enchant wagon? Also why do you think it's not Arko? He was putting pressure on Black, yes. But that doesn't mean anything ai. Scum can coast on tunneling as well.
Testarossa
Testarossa
She
Goon
Testarossa
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 1:07 pm

Post by Testarossa »

In post 463, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 461, Naerys wrote:
True but just think testa just meant you weren't overly towny day 1 so no reason to think scum would target you
Exactly... kind of. I wasn't talking about the first nk, that one would always have been on Black.
Naerys isn't townie at all by herself (Klick's weird read aside) nor will scum ever kill in the three people who were off the Enchant wagon. Either scum is among us three anyway or has been on Enchant. We three are the easiest mislims if all three town or the necessary hideout for scum, we will never get targeted.
Testarossa
Testarossa
She
Goon
Testarossa
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 1:08 pm

Post by Testarossa »

In post 464, Gamma Emerald wrote: Btw I kinda think the logic Testa posted for turning around on me is a bit half-baked. That idea of pushing a buddy over a TvT feud is probably a really simple distancing tactic but I think it’s more common in minis. Btw I disagree with the whole principle of a bus happening on a d1 scum vote specifically in a micro. Losing your scumbuddy D1 in a micro is dangerous.
Not that I disagree, just don't think the short interaction between you two came across as SvS.
I actually think in a micro it pays more off if done well and frankly, what would even have been the realistic option with Enchant, the way they played?
Testarossa
Testarossa
She
Goon
Testarossa
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 1:10 pm

Post by Testarossa »

It's a bit frustrating in my shoes that Arko isn't around to sort, I still think it's between Arko/Thom.
Tbf I am not really against my lim though. There are too many people who are suspecting me as scum anyway, at least I think Gamma/Hu/Kittie as well when I go by D1 reads. At this point I would rather be out of the picture sooner than getting kept around for wifom reasons and distracting the rest of town. Need more from Arko and Kittie before though.
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 9:28 pm

Post by Thomith »

In post 467, Testarossa wrote:
In post 449, Thomith wrote: Testarossa also jumping in with 339 to start questioning me, right after Black said she would potentially be willing to fade me still honestly makes me just think Testarossa could just be opportunistic scum trying to find a counter-wagon to Klick/Enchant (I think I mentioned that this felt weird to me before, but reading this again immediately pinged as weird to me again).
Ngl, I already said it once, but these self-conscious lines ping me so badly about you, that I can never commit to a townread on you.

Why do you think I would go for you as counterwagon without even suggesting you as option via vote? Read the room, at that point you were hardly scumread enough to get limmed, rather town or null, and Black even said she would rather keep you around for another day. Going for Kittie would have been better and more in line. Or voting Enchant, either get bus cred or the wagon dissolves because people don't trust me.

Can you explain why you joined the Enchant wagon? Also why do you think it's not Arko? He was putting pressure on Black, yes. But that doesn't mean anything ai. Scum can coast on tunneling as well.
Can you explain what you mean about my "self-conscious lines" because I genuinely dont know what you mean when you're saying that.

Just because you arent voting someone doesnt mean you're not suggesting them as an option.
My wagon had grown once before, so it's not out of the realm of possibilities that it could have happened again, while Kittie's wagon stagnated after only a few votes.

In all honesty I was following Black with the Enchant vote. I didn't like the push on her so thought there was a big enough chance of her being Town to see where the wagon went, and if enchant flipped town I feel it would have still given us a decent amount of information on black/others on the wagon. Admittedly I didnt expect the hammer to happen so quickly.

I haven't eliminated Arko by any means, but he seemed to be the most active voice against Black, where at the time, the Enchant slot wasnt in much danger, so I just dont know if scum randomly throw themselves in the spotlight like that.

DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 4:03 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

Prodding Kittiesecret
Kittiesecret
Kittiesecret
She/her
Townie
Kittiesecret
She/her
Townie
Townie
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 9:24 am

Post by Kittiesecret »

I haven't had a chance to do a big catch up. But I totally don't agree with the current Testarossa.

I am on mobile and will come back later to give my thoughts on pages 18 and 19 and an explanation for my other thoughts
Always watching
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 10:58 am

Post by Hu Tao »