Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1551 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2022 2:48 pm

Post by Enchant »

POV: We will let Yume check mastina and Yume claims "I am RBed by mafia, mafia doesn't want me to clean mastina" and we will repeat it again and again, before everyone die.

I predicted future. Now let's give mastina one day and look at my oracle powers.
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
MMR
MMR
They / Them / Theirs
Goon
MMR
They / Them / Theirs
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They / Them / Theirs

Post Post #1552 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2022 2:53 pm

Post by MMR »

Can we please stop making this game a miserable slog to read through

Do we really need 20+ pages of AtE back and forth that's literally getting us nowhere

-Measles
Hydra of Ircher, Roden, and RH9
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1553 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2022 2:57 pm

Post by Enchant »

Just don't read it lol

I didn't read half of this game for example and i feel great
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
MMR
MMR
They / Them / Theirs
Goon
MMR
They / Them / Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1554 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2022 3:17 pm

Post by MMR »

I envy your power.

-Measles
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1555 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2022 4:11 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Wait is Enchant trying to advance the game a scum claim????
My Top 40 Alt Songs of the Year!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1556 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2022 4:21 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

No it is not
Maybe the real Mafia was the friends we made along the way

Shiny and new GTKAS thread!
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #1557 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2022 4:35 pm

Post by Radja »

I've had a super busy week. Sorry for not posting.
I am still willing to play if that's allowed
"I think mafia is the only thing that makes me angrier than driving" - Cheetory6
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1558 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2022 5:32 pm

Post by MegAzumarill »

In post 1557, Radja wrote:I've had a super busy week. Sorry for not posting.
I am still willing to play if that's allowed

That is okay as it's not after 3 prods (where the replacement is forced), so Radja is no longer being replaced.
Imprefection is the spice of life.
MMR
MMR
They / Them / Theirs
Goon
MMR
They / Them / Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1559 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2022 7:27 pm

Post by MMR »

In post 1551, Enchant wrote:POV: We will let Yume check mastina and Yume claims "I am RBed by mafia, mafia doesn't want me to clean mastina" and we will repeat it again and again, before everyone die.

I predicted future. Now let's give mastina one day and look at my oracle powers.
I somewhat disagree with this.
We're risking too much on hoping that Yume will follow through her plan.
However, I don't know Yume well so if somebody who does says that Yume can be trusted, I'm OK with the plan.
Though, I think that it would be good for us to at least have an elimination so that our solving can be aided.
-Rubella
Past Present Future
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1560 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2022 9:48 pm

Post by Past Present Future »

In post 1559, MMR wrote:
In post 1551, Enchant wrote:POV: We will let Yume check mastina and Yume claims "I am RBed by mafia, mafia doesn't want me to clean mastina" and we will repeat it again and again, before everyone die.

However, I don't know Yume well so if somebody who does says that Yume can be trusted, I'm OK with the plan.
Though, I think that it would be good for us to at least have an elimination so that our solving can be aided.
-Rubella
This is 99.9999% Yume!town here and I don’t see why they’d make this claim unless they were intending to follow through with it.

I obviously want Mastina limmed if they’re scum. I just don’t think they are but considering Yume has a way of determining Mastina’s alignment and considering she claimed some important tpr role, I don’t see how it hurts us? But don’t take my word for it. Ircher also knows Yume can be trusted.
It’s the end of the world as you know it and we feel fine.

Hydra of Titus, Auro and Nancy Drew 39
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1561 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2022 9:51 pm

Post by mastina »

LOCKTOWN:
{Past Present Future, Save The Dragons, Yume} (most locktown of locktown)
TOWN:
{Dingle Dangle Scarecrow}

VIBED TOWN:
{MMR, T-Bone}

LEAN TOWN:
{furtiveglance, Enchant}

CONFLICTED:
{Korina/MathBlade}

???
{Maid Cafe}

{Child of Fairies/Scarfmanship}

{Radja}
{Bunnyonce}

SCUM:
{Frozen Angel, professotic}

MathBlade is a case where, genuinely, every single time I am away from the game, I think that he has to be town. Whenever I am away from the game thread, I think about his stances and think they come from town.

However, every time I am actually in the thread reading his posts: overwhelmingly, every part of me SCREAMS, "No. He's scum pretending to be that. A scum-MathBlade knows that town-him is unreasonable and is matching people's negative expectations of him, leaning into it. But he doesn't
actually
believe what he's saying."

So like. He still looks like scum. His posts look like town, but they look like him knowing what a town-him looks like and channeling all of that negative antitown energy into an actual nontown alignment.

Yume is ALWAYS town here. Anyone who has played with her and knows her meta should know that this is her town meta. Her entrance, her stances, her conviction, her stubbornness, her vindication, etc., all of that is town her through and through.
Past Present Future is always town here. This is Titus's towngame, but more importantly this is Nancy hard-spewed as town.
Save the Dragons's meta is night and day different between town and scum and this was his towngame.

Klick is basically just town, so him being Dingle Dangle Scarecrow makes him town.

The Yume/PPF/StD/DDS reads I request you follow in particular.

The rest I don't particularly care to, but I suppose since there's currently T-Bone suspicion I would very very strongly recommend you not pursue that.

Beyond those reads, to be honest, it's just *shrug*.

FA pretty sure is scum here tho.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1562 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2022 9:54 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1146, T-Bone wrote:But also I gave you my point of view Mastina, you can take it to heart or not.
To be honest it was probably a good post but when I realized you were saying I was scum I didn't bother to remember the majority of it since that instantly made the most important part of the post wrong. :P
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1563 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2022 9:56 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1561, mastina wrote:LOCKTOWN:
{Past Present Future, Save The Dragons, Yume} (most locktown of locktown)
TOWN:
{Dingle Dangle Scarecrow}

VIBED TOWN:
{MMR, T-Bone}

LEAN TOWN:
{furtiveglance, Enchant}

CONFLICTED:
{Korina/MathBlade}

???
{Maid Cafe}

{Child of Fairies/Scarfmanship}

{Radja}
{Bunnyonce, Radical Rat}

SCUM:
{Frozen Angel, professotic}

MathBlade is a case where, genuinely, every single time I am away from the game, I think that he has to be town. Whenever I am away from the game thread, I think about his stances and think they come from town.

However, every time I am actually in the thread reading his posts: overwhelmingly, every part of me SCREAMS, "No. He's scum pretending to be that. A scum-MathBlade knows that town-him is unreasonable and is matching people's negative expectations of him, leaning into it. But he doesn't
actually
believe what he's saying."

So like. He still looks like scum. His posts look like town, but they look like him knowing what a town-him looks like and channeling all of that negative antitown energy into an actual nontown alignment.

Yume is ALWAYS town here. Anyone who has played with her and knows her meta should know that this is her town meta. Her entrance, her stances, her conviction, her stubbornness, her vindication, etc., all of that is town her through and through.
Past Present Future is always town here. This is Titus's towngame, but more importantly this is Nancy hard-spewed as town.
Save the Dragons's meta is night and day different between town and scum and this was his towngame.

Klick is basically just town, so him being Dingle Dangle Scarecrow makes him town.

The Yume/PPF/StD/DDS reads I request you follow in particular.

The rest I don't particularly care to, but I suppose since there's currently T-Bone suspicion I would very very strongly recommend you not pursue that.

Beyond those reads, to be honest, it's just *shrug*.

FA pretty sure is scum here tho.
Whoops, Radical Rat got left out of that readslist. Fix'd.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1564 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2022 9:57 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1148, Dingle Dangle Scarecrow wrote:I think mastina is rather obvious town at the moment and her wagon is really weak and based on things that most people aren't genuinely confident make her scum
In other words, it's really lazy
Yup!

And I maintain that there's probably lots of scum there!

Keeping in mind multiball, scum would have no reason to
not
be on the wagon because they'd think it'd be a consequence-free wagon where they wouldn't be suspected for it (boy oh boy are they in for a shock), but like:
In post 1425, MegAzumarill wrote:Mastina (8)
Frozen Angel, Mathblade, professotic
, MMR, T-Bone,
Radical Rat
, Maid Cafe, Enchant [E-1!]
You might not find
all
the scum in this wagon, but you ARE going to find ~50-75% of them here. I suggest starting with the bolded.
MMR
MMR
They / Them / Theirs
Goon
MMR
They / Them / Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1565 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2022 9:59 pm

Post by MMR »

In post 1560, Past Present Future wrote:
In post 1559, MMR wrote:

-Rubella
This is 99.9999% Yume!town here and I don’t see why they’d make this claim unless they were intending to follow through with it.

I obviously want Mastina limmed if they’re scum. I just don’t think they are but considering Yume has a way of determining Mastina’s alignment and considering she claimed some important tpr role, I don’t see how it hurts us? But don’t take my word for it. Ircher also knows Yume can be trusted.
I see now.
I guess that we can trust Yume then.
-Rubella
Yume
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/They

Post Post #1566 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2022 10:00 pm

Post by Yume »

In post 1559, MMR wrote:

-Rubella

My role can only determine whether mastina's town, actually. If she is scum, it won't work. And now that I think about it, it won't work at all, cause this is multiball.
Show
Whatever the chains placed upon me
Whatever the prison, my soul has the key
No money can buy, no power can still
No burden can break the unshakeable strength of my will

Mah best game

My alignment is what JJH says it is.
Yume
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/They

Post Post #1567 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2022 10:01 pm

Post by Yume »

In post 1566, Yume wrote:
In post 1559, MMR wrote:

-Rubella

My role can only determine whether mastina's town, actually. If she is scum, it won't work. And now that I think about it, it won't work at all, cause this is multiball.
I'll explain more to you if you sell me apples.
Show
Whatever the chains placed upon me
Whatever the prison, my soul has the key
No money can buy, no power can still
No burden can break the unshakeable strength of my will

Mah best game

My alignment is what JJH says it is.
MMR
MMR
They / Them / Theirs
Goon
MMR
They / Them / Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1568 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2022 10:04 pm

Post by MMR »

TBH I'm liking Yume's latest posts.
I don't think that scum would just change their mind like this, when not doing so feels more beneficial.
-Rubella
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1569 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2022 10:07 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1152, T-Bone wrote:
In post 1146, T-Bone wrote:But also I gave you my point of view Mastina, you can take it to heart or not.
I did want to add to this Mastina, you seem to think I'm town, therefore from your PoV my thoughts should be genuine even if I'm wrong, and there's an opportunity for us to bridge the divide.
Not worth it tbh.

I think you're town.

And if you being on my mislim gets you mislimmed down the line, then that's your fault not mine. I'll be dead by then. I've said I think you're town, but like. By eliminating me, you won't exactly have me around to defend you from having been on my mislim, now, will I? :P

I've given my reads, such as they are.

Virtually none of them seem to interest you and I don't care to make them interest you.
Convincing you just isn't worth the time/effort.

Working with you, maybe. But I'm not interested in really explaining my Yume/PPF/StD/DDS townreads. You don't trust me on those then you can't work with me. You want me to explain them, too bad. I'm not going to. They're so locked in that I'm not really considering entertaining anyone who isn't willing to trust me on them.

Beyond that, sure I can. If there's reads you want me to engage on beyond those, I guess I can, but like. I've already explained furtive, I already explained Enchant, you're not gonna get MORE from me than what I already gave on them.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1570 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2022 10:12 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1180, T-Bone wrote:Actually the flow chart says a lot of Mastina's behavior means she's town if you're not trying to confirm bias yourself.
It does, for the record.

But like. Not worth bothering to explain why.

When I said I was done being mastina I meant it. So that includes not bothering to explain why this is a mastina towngame. The flip will do the talking for me and prove that everyone claiming to be able to read me thinking I am scum, is either scum lying their asses off or town that was delusional. Because the people who actually
can
(the likes of PPF, Yume, DDS), have me as one of their strongest townreads.
MMR
MMR
They / Them / Theirs
Goon
MMR
They / Them / Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1571 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2022 10:26 pm

Post by MMR »

By "everyone claiming to be able to read" you, are you referring to the people on your wagon that are strongly SRing you like Math and professotic?
By the way, why is Bunny in the same tier as RR in your readslist?
I don't feel like Bunny has been that scummy unless I missed some of their posts in my skim-through of the thread.
-Rubella
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1572 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2022 10:30 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1309, T-Bone wrote:I didn't comment on her emotions, I can't pretend to know what they are, and frustration is NAI.
Actually, frustration is far far far from NAI. There are frustrations that only appear as town, there are frustrations that appear more frequently as scum, and then there are rl frustrations that
in of themselves
are nai (being rl and all), but their
manifestation
is actually some of the most alignment-indicative things you can get.

Here they spew me town but it's not worth fighting about.
In post 1310, T-Bone wrote:I've yet to misread Mastina in any game I've played with her over the years.
Apparently that was luck since you're looking at the towniest towngame I've ever had and calling it scum, so like. Whatever metrics you used were apparently flawed, since they can't see that I'm town here, so...
In post 1312, T-Bone wrote:I'll be honest getting concerned by Mathblade. It may be recency bias, but last time I ignored red flags he ended up being scum. I keep having to correct him and point what I feel is obvious. I also can't believe I'm saying this but in his effort to meet Yume with the flow chart he's purposely reading it wrong. To be clear the flow chart is garbage, but that he's doing it wrong anyway...
(The flowchart is a bit outdated but is not actually garbage, the flowchart is more an idea than anything else, the idea being a process that boils down to: "scumastina can show any single town trait that a town mastina is more well known for, but can't display the entire package. Town mastina can't display the entire package, either, because the package is contradictory, but she displays a whole heck of a lot more of her town traits when town".
But I digress. I was quoting this post more to say,)

Not a bad take on MathBlade and more or less mirrors my own.
I know that a town-MathBlade can be this bad, but this
feels
like it's a scum-MathBlade PRETENDING to be this bad, a scum-MathBlade banking on the townreads from PRETENDING to be this tunneled.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1573 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2022 10:35 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1571, MMR wrote:By "everyone claiming to be able to read" you, are you referring to the people on your wagon that are strongly SRing you like Math and professotic?
You apparently didn't read very well.
In post 1570, mastina wrote:everyone claiming to be able to read me
thinking I am scum
, is either scum lying their asses off or town that was delusional. Because
the people who actually
can
(the likes of PPF, Yume, DDS), have me as one of their strongest townreads
I don't see how that can be more clear?

The people claiming to be able to read me who have me as town are right, and accurate.
I believe those four players to be credible in their claims to be able to read me well. (Notably, you may note that furtive is not on that list in spite of him townreading me, because he lacks that credibility.)

I don't know the alignments of the people claiming to be able to read me who have me as scum--but since I am town, those claims are wrong. That leaves exactly two possibilities for them. They're scum lying their asses off or town whose metrics on how to read me were just outright wrong.

I've stated which players I feel to be which.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1574 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2022 10:36 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1571, MMR wrote:By the way, why is Bunny in the same tier as RR in your readslist?
Because both are likely scum, and probably partnered at that.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”