Newbie 1027: Trick or Treat! [Game Over]

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Newbie 1027: Trick or Treat! [Game Over]

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:55 am

Post by KittyMo »

Chasing after Ghosts (and Candy!) [1]

andrew94
SomeRandomGuy
, Mafia Goon, Survived and Won

Resting In Peace [8]

Guderian, Vanilla Townie, Lynched Day 1
Charlie
mothrax
(SE), Vanilla Townie, Killed Night 1
parknourie (SE), Mafia Goon, Lynched Day 2 (and won!)
Thor665 (IC), Vanilla Townie, Killed Night 2
ooBAZZoo, Vanilla Townie, Lynched Day 3
Packbat
Maniamax
, Vanilla Townie, Lynched Day 4
Neruz
Huntman800
, Vanilla Townie, Endgamed Day 4
chkflip
IO_SAMBO_OI
, Doctor, Endgamed Day 4

Game Links:

Rules | Setup Info | Confirmation Stage | Day 1 Begins | Day 1 Lynch | Day 2 Lynch | Day 3 Lynch | Day 4 Lynch
Last edited by KittyMo on Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:31 pm, edited 27 times in total.
Alt of Ariel | MafiaScum wiki volunteer contributor & sysop | Identity (Mish Mash) is back | Speakeasy Secret Santa

"plz don't swear" -- N
"Do people just not appreciate the good old wall of text anymore?" -- Cheery Dog
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:56 am

Post by KittyMo »

--THE RULES--

Credit: CSL, Muffin, Nikanor, Vel-Rahn Koon, Vi, yabbaguy, Zoraster, & Zorblag

Welcome to Newbie 1027! I am your Backup Moderator, KittyMo. My job is to
make sure the game is run smoothly and as neutrally and fairly as possible.
I am committed to keeping the thread's information updated, along with providing frequent vote counts. (I'll try for once per page or once per day.) In order for the game to run smoothly,
all players in this game are expected to be familiar with and follow the rules
I have outlined below. If you have any questions about rules, please feel free to ask!
Rule violations will be dealt with according to their severity, up to and including a Modkill.

I. What is my job as a player?

A.
All in all, it is simply to
play the game.
You are required to
play to your win condition.
Remember to be considerate of other players and to have fun playing -- it's a game.

II. How does voting work?

A.
Votes to lynch are submitted during the day phase. They are to be formatted as:
@@vote: Playername
or @@VOTE: Playername.
B.
Votes will not be counted if they are not in this format.
Obvious abbreviations or nicknames will be counted so long as they are unambiguous.
C.
Please submit vote revocations as
@@Unvote
@@Unvote: Playername
, @@UNVOTE: Playername, or @@UNVOTE: .
D.
Unvotes are not necessary before changing votes.

III. How long do Days last?

A.
Newbie games have
fixed, strict 3-week deadlines
per game day that are only movable in special circumstances. This means that days will automatically end after 3 weeks of real time have occurred, and they will only end early if a lynch has occurred.

IV. How does a lynch occur?

A.
A simple majority of all living players
must agree upon one person for a lynch (or a no lynch) to occur. Once a simple majority is reached, no further unvoting will change someone's fate.
B.
At deadline,
if a simple majority has not been reached, the game will proceed in a no lynch.

C.
After deadline has been reached or a lynch majority has been reached, the game enters the Twilight phase (the phase of the game after Day, and before a night scene has been posted by me: )
all players including a player who is about to be lynched may continue to post in Twilight.
There is nothing else special about Twilight.

V. How do Nights work?

A.
If you have a role with a Night action, your choices are due to me by the posted deadline.
If I do not receive your choice via PM by the posted deadline you will forfeit your actions.

B.
Any player with a Night action
may instead submit a "No Action" PM
to let the Mod know that you do not want to perform your expected action that Night phase.
C.
If you expect to be V/LA during Night, you may send in night actions early.
D.
Nights will last a maximum of 72 hours. If all players (with or without night actions) have indicated via PM to the Moderator that they are ready for night to be completed, Night will end early.
In the instance that the mafia's kill does not kill someone, for whatever reason, night will last the full 72 hour period.

VI. How often am I supposed to post?

A.
As a general rule you should [/color]
aim for one post every 48 hours, minimum
, to keep the game moving.
B.
Prods
of missing players will be issued automatically after
72 hours of no activity or upon request after 48 hours
of no activity.
C.
A
prodded player has 48 hours to respond or risks replacement.
A player who has been prodded 3 times is subject to replacement without further notice.
D.
If you anticipate being unavailable for more than a 48-hour period please post a notice to that effect in the thread.
Treat this game as a commitment. Be considerate – don’t leave us hanging. This is often referred to as a V/LA period. If a player announces a particularly long V/LA, I may replace that player.
E.
If you don't feel that you can meet reasonable activity requirements, or for whatever reason, don't want to play the game anymore,
you can let me know that you want to replace out
without repercussions. I can sometimes work out temporary replace-outs depending on your situation (an extended V/LA, for instance.)

VII. What do I do if I notice the Moderator made a mistake?

A.
If you have an issue/problem with the game, please PM the Mod privately.
Do not post issues/complaints in the game thread.
If is a very simple error
, like an incorrect vote count, it should be
brought to the attention of the mod in the following format to make sure it is noticed:
@@Mod: blah blah blah.

B.
The Mod may make mistakes - please point out any mistakes gently.
Mistakes will be corrected where possible, but sometimes mistakes are made that cannot be reversed.
These will stand as final to be commiserated over after the game.

VIII. What are other things I may not do?

A.
You may not quote private Moderator-supplied information (either real or fabricated) of any kind. Paraphrasing (for role claims, etc.) is acceptable.

B.
Once you are killed (either via lynch or night kill) you may no longer post. This means that you do not even get a “Bah” post.
The dead in this game are silent.

C.
Orange and dark blue text are reserved
for the Mod. No invisible/small text is allowed, nor is cryptography.
D.
There is to be NO personal communication outside of the forum postings unless your role PM specifically allows it.
Mafia members may communicate at night and during the confirmation stage.
E.
I reserve the right as the Mod to make reasonable decisions based upon situations not covered by this ruleset. I also reserve the right to make rule changes. You will be notified in-thread if this occurs.
F.
If you have any
situation-specific questions
about what is okay to do,
please ask
first if you're in doubt! This will help maintain the game's integrity.

Last edited by KittyMo on Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alt of Ariel | MafiaScum wiki volunteer contributor & sysop | Identity (Mish Mash) is back | Speakeasy Secret Santa

"plz don't swear" -- N
"Do people just not appreciate the good old wall of text anymore?" -- Cheery Dog
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:57 am

Post by KittyMo »

The F11 setup is the current game format used in Newbie games. To prevent the development of game-breaking strategies, these Newbie Games are Semi-Open, wherein the actual game setup is randomly chosen from one of four possible setups as detailed below:
  • 1 Mafia Goon, 1 Mafia Roleblocker, 1 Sane Cop, 1 Sane Doctor, 5 Townies
  • 1 Mafia Goon, 1 Mafia Roleblocker, 7 Townies
  • 2 Mafia Goons, 1 Sane Cop, 6 Townies
  • 2 Mafia Goons, 1 Sane Doctor, 6 Townies
If either of the first two setups are in play, and the situation occurs where the Goon is lynched first, the Roleblocker will still be able to submit both night kills and roleblocks (roleblocking is a function of the Roleblocker; night kills are a function of the scum team as a whole).

These are the Role PMs that have potentially been sent to the players:
Mod wrote: You are a , trying to make a living and survive this insanity.

You have no abilities at Night other than getting a good night's rest. Although you do not have any special abilities, your voice and vote are powerful weapons in their own right. Use them to your best advantage! At no time may you privately communicate with any other player.

You win when all the Mafia players are gone, whether you survive to the end or not.

The thread is here. Confirm by PM with the word that appears to be out of place.
Mod wrote: You are the , and can tell the good guys from the bad.

Each NIGHT, you may send the moderator a PM with your choice of player that you want to investigate.

The Moderator will inform you as to that person’s guilt or innocence. If you are blocked by a Mafia Roleblocker, you will receive a PM stating “No Result”. At no time may you privately communicate with any other player. In a Newbie game, you will always get a correct result (no sanity issues).

You win when all the Mafia players are gone, whether you survive to the end or not.

The thread is here. Confirm by PM with the word that appears to be out of place.
Mod wrote: You are the and can protect people from harm.

Each NIGHT, you may send the moderator a PM with your choice of player that you want to protect. If someone attempts to kill that player during the Night, they will be spared. You will not be informed as to whether your protection was successful or not. You may not protect yourself. At no time may you privately communicate with any other player. In a Newbie game, your protection target will always live through the night.

Mod wrote: You,
name
(a Mafia Goon) and
name
(who is also a Mafia Goon
or
is a Mafia Roleblocker) are part of the local Mafia crime family. Since your plot to quietly overtake the town has failed, you will attempt take it by force by eliminating the others until you outnumber the populace.

During the day, try to blend in with the normal Townies, and attempt to get someone lynched. During the NIGHT cycle ONLY, you may talk with your fellow Mafia (via this QuickTopic) and choose another player in the town to kill that night. One of you must
send me a PM
with your choice of who to kill. You may communicate privately via QuickTopic or PM with your fellow Mafia up until the game thread is opened (this is called Night 0). Once the game begins, all outside communication must cease until the night cycle.

You win when the number of Mafia equals or exceeds the number of remaining Town players, whether you survive to the end or not.

Mod wrote: You,
name
(a Mafia Roleblocker) and
name
(who is a Mafia Goon) are part of the local Mafia crime family. Since your plot to quietly overtake the town has failed, you will attempt take it by force by eliminating the others until you outnumber the populace.

During the day, try to blend in with the normal Townies, and attempt to get someone lynched. During the NIGHT cycle ONLY, you may talk with your fellow Mafia (via this QuickTopic or PM) and choose another player in the town to kill that night. One of you must
send me a PM
with your choice of who to kill. You may communicate privately via QuickTopic or PM with your fellow Mafia up until the game thread is opened (this is called Night 0). Once the game begins, all outside communication must cease until the night cycle.

You win when the number of Mafia equals or exceeds the number of remaining Town players, whether you survive to the end or not.

Last edited by KittyMo on Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:59 am

Post by KittyMo »

We are now in the Confirmation Stage! This means that I have to make sure everyone has read and understood their Role PM. Once you have done so, write me a PM and ask any questions you have about your role. Once you understand your role completely, send me a PM that says “/confirm” in it. I also want you to include the special word your Role PM contains. Each of you has a different one. It will be out of place, and if you want, you can share that word with other players – it is italicized and has nothing to do with mafia! Once enough people have confirmed, I’ll unlock the thread and then Day 1 can begin.

"plz don't swear" -- N
parknourie
parknourie
Goon
parknourie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:41 pm

Post by parknourie »

Soo we are in BUSINESS~ Finally yo!
/confirm
Let's kick off this game as quick as possible!
Random votes are a GO GO GO!!!
vote: Huntman800

The reason? He knows what I know and therefore too much!
Sex and Golf are Two Things You Can Enjoy Without Being Very Good At It.
-Kevin Costner, Actor
Guderian
Guderian
Goon
Guderian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:59 pm

Post by Guderian »

Hello all my name is Guderian, and am very happy to get this underway

Vote:Thor665

because Norse Mythology just isn't as cool as roman or greek!
Where Confidence and Charisma Collide
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:51 pm

Post by KittyMo »

I accidentally left the thread unlocked because I have to unlock it every time I edit anything. Sorry for the confusion. I'll make it really obvious when Day 1 actually begins. >_>; My mistake.

Edit: I'll start when there's 2 (or less) left to confirm.

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:43 am

Post by KittyMo »

The below is a flavor box. Flavor boxes do not contain any information that will aid any faction in the game; they are purely fictional fun. You don’t even have to read them if you don’t want to, but I often have fun pictures and such in them.
FLAVORNight settles on the new settlement in the middle of nowhere (named Bee in recognition of the large population of bees, and due to it being the second trial settlement of 10-person communities.) It was October 30th, the night before Halloween. Coincidentally, the moon was almost full that night.

Eight slept peacefully, though it had taken some long to get to sleep, for they excitedly awaited the celebrations of the following day. However, two members of the community were awake that night, whispering to each other in the dark.

“If we take them all out in one night, it’ll cause too big of a stir.”
“We could still do it… we’d just have to fake our deaths…”
“Too difficult. We don’t have the necessary supplies here, and signing up for this gave the law too much information on us…”
“You’re right. So, we kill just one?”
“Works for me.”

Muffin awoke when he heard the front door creak. Yawning, he got up to look around. He had always been a paranoid man.

“Trick or treat?” A creepy voice whispered from behind him.

“Halloween’s tomorrow, isn’t it…?” Muffin mumbled, turning around. After seeing a figure in the dark, he blacked out.

The next morning, when everyone gathered together for communal breakfast, Muffin was nowhere to be found. His body was discovered, stab wounds and a head injury apparent.

Muffin, Vanilla Townie, Killed in the Pregame

In confusion and fear, everyone gathered together to discuss how to solve the murder.

Note: Muffin “died” in the Pregame because he was supposed to be your Moderator, but because he hasn’t been onsite lately, VRK decided that I should take over as main moderator.

Day 1 has now begun!

"plz don't swear" -- N
Huntman800
Huntman800
Townie
Huntman800
Townie
Townie

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:02 pm

Post by Huntman800 »

Hi, I'm excited for my first game, so let's get this started!
VOTE: SomeRandomGuy
(Reason? Random.org spat out 4)
I'm so hardcore, I type my BBCode out by hand. No, don't ask me why.
Oh, and btw: (s)he did it!
parknourie
parknourie
Goon
parknourie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:07 pm

Post by parknourie »

Huntman800 wrote:Hi, I'm excited for my first game, so let's get this started!
VOTE: SomeRandomGuy
(Reason? Random.org spat out 4)
Hi Mr.You-Are-My-Top-Scum-Candidate-ATM! If you want to vote someone, you must click on "Reply" to make a proper post. On the "proper post" you must make your "Vote: someone" in Bold. just like KittyMo said in the basic rules.
Confirm vote: Huntman800

like this.

@mod: Hollowe'en is sooooo last week. Guy Fawks is the new trend (jokes).
-Kevin Costner, Actor
Huntman800
Huntman800
Townie
Huntman800
Townie
Townie

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:25 pm

Post by Huntman800 »

Oh, then should I now type:
Vote: SomeRandomGuy
?

:oops: Whoops. I guess I was
too
excited to notice that.

Also, any reason my name is now "Mr. You-Are-My-Top-Scum-Candidate-ATM"? :P
I'm so hardcore, I type my BBCode out by hand. No, don't ask me why.
Oh, and btw: (s)he did it!
ooBAZZoo
ooBAZZoo
Goon
ooBAZZoo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:42 pm

Post by ooBAZZoo »

Hey. Looking forward to playing with you all. Just a few random questions I like to throw out so we can all get to know each other like special friends :D
1) Have you played mafia games before? (on this site, other sites, or in real life)
2) Where are you from?
3) Why the profile name?
4) Do you believe anyone caught lying should be lynched?

---

I guess I should answer them myself:
1) Yes. This is the fourth game I've played in, had to be replaced out of one because of a holiday, recently finished one with a town win (yay), and am currently playing another.
2) Essex, UK.
3) No real reason. I chose the name Bazz for something ages ago as a random profile name and it stuck. The oo's are just to frame it and distinguish it from all the other Bazz's on the internet.
4) No.
x
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:46 pm

Post by mothrax »

vote huntsman

Bandwagon is a go!
Also <3 to kittymo

Awww, you're sweet. :D ~Kitty
Note: I edit in to people's posts for various reasons, but it'll always be signed and will always be in one of my colors and signed. If you fake me saying something in a post, I will redact it when I see it and have bad things happen to you and your faction for obvious reasons. :igmeou: <3
Last edited by KittyMo on Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
parknourie
parknourie
Goon
parknourie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:10 pm

Post by parknourie »

ooBAZZoo wrote:Hey. Looking forward to playing with you all. Just a few random questions I like to throw out so we can all get to know each other like special friends :D
1) Have you played mafia games before? (on this site, other sites, or in real life)
2) Where are you from?
3) Why the profile name?
Wassup man.
1) I played this game several times. I'm the top player in my school in real-life (no, he's kidding).
2) I'm Korean, who lived in Korea for about 3 years of my 18 years of life. Currently inhabiting a small place in NZ.
3) I...dammit! Parknourie the name my father calls me.
4)It really depends on the situation. But I would like to hear more about your answer. A simple "No". Why?
-Kevin Costner, Actor
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:00 pm

Post by Thor665 »

tl:dr - this entire commentary block is all about introducing myself as the IC, blathering about my duties, and offering a basic idea of some of the strategy of the RVS. If this interests you, please read on (especially if this is your first time playing here) if not, feel free to skip - my second post will be game oriented.

===========================================================================================

Greetings,

I am Thor665 and I am the Inexperienced Challenged (IC) player of this group. What this means is first and foremost - I am here to play this game with you in a way that will show you what it is like to play on Mafiascum.net. I am here to win and should be treated as such.

My goals and the rules governing my actions are covered in this handy article: Being a good IC
That article is part of our amazing MafiaWiki System. I *highly* recommend this system as a good way to get your feet wet and to find out what a lot of the common abbreviations mean. There is a lot of play strategy discussed in there too. A lot of players consider that advice almost all outdated now. I don't recommend trying to run verbatim with anything there, but a lot of the basic advice is very good to at least be aware of as it can help you avoid blatant pitfalls as you become familiar with the game play here.

Now, as an IC I am here as a resource for you to ask questions of concerning game theory. I WILL NOT lie about game theory answers and will answer them to the best of my ability. I will also offer you the following quick pieces of advice;

1. Don't self vote. (there are really no points during a Newbie setup where this is a good idea, please avoid it however logical you may think it is)
2. This site frowns on lying if you are a vanilla town role. I strongly advise against lying if you have this role as usually it will only hurt town in the end.
3. It's a game - have fun.

We are now starting what is known as the RVS (random voting stage). We are in a low information period because scum already know who they are, and even have a rough idea of what power roles may or may not be in the game. It is now town's job to root them out. Because the start of the game leaves us with no information to start with generally the way to start is to begin voting and questioning other people to see if you can catch them doing something scummy (scummy actions being acts that a scum player is more likely to do then a town player).
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:05 pm

Post by Thor665 »

First - Bazz's questions, I shall reply to all of them that matter.

1. Yes
4. In a newbie game? Yes.

Second;

@@Vote:parknourie

Double assaulting a random vote is odd, bothering to dictate proper voting styles when he also apparently didn't read the rules suggests he's a sloppy player trying to pass himself off as efficient (though I'll agree that the mod's method is silly, but, hey, mod's prerogative I suppose).

Also, conditional town read on Guderian that I will clarify my thoughts on after he responds to Bazz's questions.

Sorry you feel that way -- if it becomes a problem, I'm open to changing, but I have a history of missing votes and just wanted to try it out. If you'd like to talk to me moreso privately about my motivations for some of my more odd modding decisions, go for it. I do my best to be open. ~KittyMo[/darkblue]
Last edited by KittyMo on Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:21 pm

Post by KittyMo »

Vote Count I

[L-4] parknourie - (Thor665)

[8]
Not Voting
- (Guderian, Huntman800, IO_SAMBO_OI, Maniamax, mothrax, parknourie, ooBAZZoo, SomeRandomGuy)

With
alive, it's
to lynch!

I'll put in a deadline counter in the next vote count. It's 3 weeks away from when Day 1 began.

Voting Rules Review
II. How does voting work?

A.
Votes to lynch are submitted during the day phase. They are to be formatted as:
@@vote: Playername
or @@VOTE: Playername.
B.
Votes will not be counted if they are not in this format.
Obvious abbreviations or nicknames will be counted so long as they are unambiguous.
C.
Please submit vote revocations as
@@Unvote
@@Unvote: Playername
, @@UNVOTE: Playername, or @@UNVOTE: .
D.
Unvotes are not necessary before changing votes.[/area]
Just figured I'd review them since they're a bit weird. The reason for the @@ and the bold is to make it easier for me not to miss them; it's a technique I'm trying out. Sorry if it's hard for you to remember.

I also might play around a bit with the Vote Count format, so don't be alarmed.

"plz don't swear" -- N
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:34 pm

Post by Thor665 »

I will point out for the benefit of the newer players that it is indeed quite a weird method and you probably won't see it that much. That said, this is one of the basic reasons behind always reading the rules - all the mods try to be different and special snowflakes ;)
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:34 pm

Post by mothrax »

mothrax wrote:
vote huntsman

Bandwagon is a go!
Also <3 to kittymo

Awww, you're sweet. :D ~Kitty
Note: I edit in to people's posts for various reasons, but it'll always be signed and will always be in one of my colors and signed. If you fake me saying something in a post, I will redact it when I see it and have bad things happen to you and your faction for obvious reasons. :igmeou: <3
hey, I gotta give a shout out to the person who modded my first game onsite!

also:
@@Vote: Huntsman800

better>?

Yes, your vote fits the format. ~Kitty
Guderian
Guderian
Goon
Guderian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:06 pm

Post by Guderian »

ooBAZZoo wrote:Hey. Looking forward to playing with you all. Just a few random questions I like to throw out so we can all get to know each other like special friends :D
2) Where are you from?
3) Why the profile name?

---
Little mix up in the beginning, not to worry, am here and ready to go

in answer to the questions

1. 0 on this site Probably over 40 full length ones and on some chat room mafia countless.
2. Califronia
3. General from WW2. Loved his aggressive style and initiative.
4. Some case yes, some no. it depends.

restating my vote because i missed the mods parameters. Sorry mod!
@@Vote:Thor665

before I leave question for thor,

how could you possibly have a town read on anyone (let alone myself) so fast?

Cheers everyone!
Where Confidence and Charisma Collide
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:35 pm

Post by Thor665 »

@Guderian - *conditional* town read. And I can have a read that fast because I have an awesomely manly beard.

Also you just killed it. You're back to null now.

I'll explain the tell after everyone has voted/posted a bit as it can still give me some useful information. Feel free to remind me if I forget.
parknourie
parknourie
Goon
parknourie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:45 pm

Post by parknourie »

LOL!
It turns out that I was the one who didn't read the rules properly! Oh save me from the shame!
Well, that means I can yet throw a new random vote on yet another person!
@@Vote: SomeRandomGuy

He is a criminal mastermind who plans to thwart the town's early stage of scumhunting!

Thor, I sincerely thank you for putting me and the rest of the town to the right direction just before.
However, your cocky smart-aleck attitude is distorting my upper intestines at the moment. Cut. It. Out.
I think our Lego Stormtrooper guy's questions are quite useful and fun.
I want everyone to answer them. Thor, you should answer number 2&3 as well as you did on 1&4.
Who knows? The statistics might show that people who live in France has 99% chance of being scum?
-Kevin Costner, Actor
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:36 pm

Post by Thor665 »

I'll confirm my parknourie suspicions now. Definitely the most scummy player here thus far. RVS is over for me and the vote is now serious.
ooBAZZoo
ooBAZZoo
Goon
ooBAZZoo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:07 am

Post by ooBAZZoo »

Really sorry to plant this on you so early, but I'm going to tear up Nottingham for the weekend, so will be V/LA until Sunday. xXx
Noted. You won't be prodded. (: -- Kitty
x
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:56 am

Post by mothrax »

To answer the questions:
1: Yeah, see my sig... those are onsite and my offsite games were on the RPC forums.
2: Originally Austria, but I live in Kentucky.
3: My work friends call me Mothra because I destroy tokyo but am not a lizard. The X just makes it hardcore!
4: It is more situational. In newbie games, probably, but once you get to themes with wacky roles it gets complicated.

On the budding parknourie/thor controversy:
Thor is IC, posts a lot of info et cetera. Parknourie doesn't like his playstyle. Thor calls him scum. Says RVS is over. When three players have yet to post.
Conclusion: IGMEOY Thor.

So for the rest of the class please:
Thor, why is parknourie disliking your playstyle scummy?
Huntsman's vote on SRG was not bolded which is much more noticable than missing the at signs in the beginning, which is an uncommon style, but I am interested in seeing how well it works out in noticing votes. Considering that pk is not the only one to miss that, how does that make him scummy??

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”