Blitz 15: Monks and Masons in Serona II - GAME OVER!

This forum was a trial run for quick games with deadlines no more than 96 hours per Day. Please see more here
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:59 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

/confirm vt
When the opposition are here you tell them nothing except where the toilets are, but you lie about that right. Fuckity bye
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6 (isolation #1) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:59 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

Fuck me
When the opposition are here you tell them nothing except where the toilets are, but you lie about that right. Fuckity bye
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9 (isolation #2) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:00 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

I spilt some milk
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #32 (isolation #3) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:58 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

Is AIs Punctuality town or scum? Or is the correct adjective eagerness?
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #34 (isolation #4) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:16 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

VOTE: kaboose

I think this is right.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #40 (isolation #5) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:48 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

Are you saying you are town because of the same thought process????... ... ... Ohhhhhhh! You're saying he is town because that is what you would go after as town. What poor choice of words.

In the humour me department, what was he [umluat] going after you for exactly? And why would you also go after that?

Your post suggests...implies. Yes implies you are out of rvs state of mind. Care to talk to me about your vote?
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #41 (isolation #6) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:50 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

Also anyone who uses adequate metaphors in their posts town points. I realized I like metaphors.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #78 (isolation #7) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 5:00 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

In post 25, Spigot wrote:VOTE: BlackStar

Hey man! Looking forward to playing with you again.

In post 43, pisskop wrote:In light of my vote on you, does this win me townpoints?

I hue'd, sure why not.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (isolation #8) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 5:01 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

In post 44, AlwaysInnocent wrote:
In post 32, hi im Yakko wrote:Is AIs Punctuality town or scum? Or is the correct adjective eagerness?
I would say it's not alignment indicative.

I am town, though. :wink:

Of course it is.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #82 (isolation #9) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 5:14 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

In post 51, BlackStar wrote:Why are so many people taking the RVS votes seriously?

Hmmmmmmm
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #93 (isolation #10) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 5:41 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

I don't see why thatbis relevant who asked that was it AI? He was talking about weirdness. Running someone up to -2 is fairly normal imo.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (isolation #11) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 5:42 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

Do they sound fake b cause they're voting you?
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #98 (isolation #12) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 5:44 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

In post 95, Spigot wrote:Anyway I think Yakko is scum.

~Spiffy

Spigot sounds fake.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (isolation #13) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:29 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

In post 39, Spigot wrote:
In post 35, Ümläüt wrote:
In post 25, Spigot wrote:Hey man! Looking forward to playing with you again.

Buddying.

VOTE: Spigot

Town because I would go after the same thing if I didn't already know this slot was town.

Ranger is also town.

VOTE: Anxiety Attack

~Spiffy (I will always sign my posts)

In post 40, hi im Yakko wrote:Are you saying you are town because of the same thought process????... ... ... Ohhhhhhh! You're saying he is town because that is what you would go after as town. What poor choice of words.

In the humour me department, what was he [umluat] going after you for exactly? And why would you also go after that?

Your post suggests...implies. Yes implies you are out of rvs state of mind. Care to talk to me about your vote?

@spigot Inasked you questions.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (isolation #14) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:27 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

In post 138, Spigot wrote:@Yaako I saw your questions, am I correct in thinking you are asking the Spiffeh head?

You guys aren't talking together? Interesting. You can answer if you would like.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (isolation #15) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:36 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

I wonder how many scum rvs vote their partners. probably not enough or a lot. Plus there would be an indicator of distancing. Although I haven't really been paying attention.

What I dislike about umlaut and AI is the lack of stance on anyone. Doubly so for AI as umlaut has stated his dislike of two people. Someguy and an almost universally town read player.

Currently I'm thinking kaboose + blackstar. Although I am reaching.

I have been thinking if kaboose is the not the man with the plan and just showed up after murder then who. Something pinged me about blackstar.

And now I have to figure out if umlaut is serious acting like an idiot or genuinely is an idiot. He did make very grandstandy posts lol. "No question whether I am serious".

It is an odd post though. Like imagine if x event happened and you're curious about it. Not only do you have the ability to talk with the people you can ask questions. So I'm wndering why the passive agressiveness? Or is the correct term pathetic jab at yakkos credibility?

@umlaut gun to your head who is town?

Also who is tojam2?

My gut is telling me to unvote and brain is telling me to be patient what to do...
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #156 (isolation #16) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:00 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

My gut is telling me not to respond as tha misrep was quite strong. Your reaction is noted though.

By the by blackstar what are your reads?
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #157 (isolation #17) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:03 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

I think I misread blackstars post and am being blinded by the "haven't said anything that would indicate I'm scum".
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (isolation #18) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:06 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

@kaboose hey whats up?
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (isolation #19) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:22 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

Ew. That might get you lynched. Idk. Someone better can figure out the dissonance. It happens to me a lot, but the whole really suspicious to you think I'm town was interesting. It's weird being on the other side of that. My reads develop as the game develops so I am contradictory at times. That was I'm not even sure what that was.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (isolation #20) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:25 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

UNVOTE:
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (isolation #21) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:52 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

I don't feel the need to explain my reasons for anything if someone is confused the can ask. The rest is mostly drivel. In regards to the omgus.

In regards to the votes on me two are rvs votes I forgot about spigots reason. Blackstar called me his towniest read.

Wrt the omgus if that is your interpretation I welcome it. that is your singular interpretation of my post. It might be others who knows don't really care. My view is that this guy called me scum. I am being town read I feel by a lot of players. So is this guy actually town with bad reads or scum sowing discord.

My post was sorting you. Your reaction is being processed by my subconscious so while that is going on prima facially tho it looks like yo have a problem with my playstyle unless I am misreading.

Might join bebop or vote frozen undecided
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #165 (isolation #22) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:11 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

In post 164, BlackStar wrote:
In post 163, hi im Yakko wrote:
I don't feel the need to explain my reasons for anything if someone is confused the can ask.
The rest is mostly drivel. In regards to the omgus.

In regards to the votes on me two are rvs votes I forgot about spigots reason. Blackstar called me his towniest read.

Wrt the omgus if that is your interpretation I welcome it. that is your singular interpretation of my post. It might be others who knows don't really care. My view is that this guy called me scum. I am being town read I feel by a lot of players. So is this guy actually town with bad reads or scum sowing discord.

My post was sorting you. Your reaction is being processed by my subconscious so while that is going on prima facially tho it looks like yo have a problem with my playstyle unless I am misreading.

Might join bebop or vote frozen undecided

I asked you why you called me scum before and you never gave a reason for it...

Are you speaking about 155? It felt like you were trying to make a point i.e. Rhetorical.

The question was something like why would you say this but not give aa reason? The answer is pretty much the same i.e. I don't think I need to explain unless prompted. I give out what I am thinking if I feel the need to explain something I do.

Why are we having this discussion? How does my playstyle relate to the game?

If your intention as stated in your post was why did I call you scum. My answer is it was the right thing to do. I quoted a post of yours and said "hmmmmm" it indicates I was thinking about your slot. Calling you scum made sense and still does.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #166 (isolation #23) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:13 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

Although if I may you might be blowing this up.

You started talking in absolutes which has gotten me talking in absolutes. I generally dislike when that happens. But further into the rabbit hole we go.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (isolation #24) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:29 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

Calm down. Calling yourself everyone only serves as ego boosting.

My thought process is fairly clear though. I think I answered your question fairly.

Would you illustrate what part/sentence/phrase you think says nothing?

Weird that you scum read town read me then now have decided to attack me because you think umlaut might save you? Or because umlaut voted me?

Your motivation is unknown. As you state if I want to help town why dont I explain my thought process.

The phrase suggests you think I am town in direct contradiction with "you're literally calling everyone scum...you're irrational"

It is a contradiction because people interpret irrationality as bad on thisnsite bad as scum. I doubt blackstar has the chops for that kinda subtlety, happy accident? We'll see.

So blackstar I suggest if you can't understand what I am saying you reread the game and develop reads on other players instead of clinging to me to inflate your post count with the illusion of activity.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #172 (isolation #25) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:32 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

In post 168, Ümläüt wrote:Re. people townreading Yakko: This point is barely worth responding to because it's just a bandwagon appeal. That said:
  • Ika's (of AA) reads were not good enough in my last game with him for me to really care about them in this one.
  • Lowell is literally townreading you because you said you were town.
  • BlackStar's and Silverwolf's (of AA) townreads seem a bit deeper, but I'd like them to explain a little more since I'm not seeing the town motivation they are in any of your questions. They mostly just feel like "Look ma, I'm contributing."
  • No one else seems to have stated a townread on you, actually.

Bandwagon appeal? Interesting. The point is eh in fact its a fallacy heres the counter point I hue'd. You could ask who is town reading me. Just a thought. Instead of meandering on with your weirdness of thinking everyone is seeing what you're seeing.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #173 (isolation #26) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:33 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

In post 171, Anxiety Attack wrote:Yakko, Can you link me to your last scum game or a couple scum games? While you came off as town at first, you still seem a little different from when you were under pressure in the last game and I strongly townread you for it.

I can find them myself but it'd be great if you could link them. Thanks

~SW

My scum games are horrible :( I'm taking your advice this game.

(One sec let me find them).
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (isolation #27) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:37 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (isolation #28) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:53 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

I've moved forward beyond you and transcended the situation blackstar :p

If you're asking what I was seeing in your post that I though was noteworthy. I can't tell you not because I'm being a jerk or because I'm hiding it from you I simply feltt at the time you and kaboose might be connected in some way. And I stated that I thought so. Your posts are becoming a hassle as they misrepresent me and my thought process and the context in which they occured in addition completely ignore your part in this exchange.

The guy that called me scum then town then attacked me and now wants to call me scum color me unimpressed. Just so you know I am definitely not gonna back off simply because you threatrn me with revoking your town read on me.

I answered everything as honest as possible blackstar. I am not interested in your understanding I am only interested if your are scum. I am confident my actions and agenda are blatantly protown. If people want more they can ask me.

@blackstar who else is town?

It is late and I play from my phone excuse any typos.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (isolation #29) » Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:27 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

In post 186, Kaboose wrote:
In post 158, hi im Yakko wrote:@kaboose hey whats up?
Oh nothing, what's up with you?

Not much

Do you hace a reads list? I would like it.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (isolation #30) » Thu Dec 24, 2015 7:47 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

VOTE: alwaysinnocent
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (isolation #31) » Thu Dec 24, 2015 8:00 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

In post 206, AlwaysInnocent wrote:Why are you voting for me, Yakko?

You make me feel some type of way and you're scum. Mostly the first one though.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (isolation #32) » Thu Dec 24, 2015 8:03 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

Ahhhhhhh my gut is yelling at me :/. My brain is telling me blackstar or spigot is the superior vote. Welp we'll see ehat happens.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (isolation #33) » Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:07 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

Why aren't you voting me bebop?
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (isolation #34) » Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:42 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

In post 220, pisskop wrote:I expect scum to be hunting, given the nature of the game.

Explain.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (isolation #35) » Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:56 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

In post 222, pisskop wrote:Monks and Masons???

That means there are mafias and werewolfies.

That means multiball. That means scum are going to scumhunt. For towncred and to weaken the other team to prepare for the final blow later on once the second nk is no longer needed.

Ohhh awkward. I never read these things. I would rather there be a single bulletproof werewolf. As two werewolves have no basis in myth. A single werewolf threatening a village best paradigm. Because in the story of two one always kills another.

Also I think multi-ball is highly misunderstood or not comprehended. People will do what they do as mafia/werewolf. You need some serious self-awareness to go against your meta as scum and scumhunt. The ability to do something does not mean the capability or even the hypothetical possibility that it will occur.

You are expecting people to play optimally which is a fantasy and also an odd statement to make. Although you haven't been here so eh. I can never tell if posts that describe what scum should do are town. It certainly feels that way.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #238 (isolation #36) » Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:36 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

In post 230, pisskop wrote:eww. Scum absolutely are scumhunting. 'Passive' or not. Imean you'll bash on my theory but them postulate your own equally presumptuous one?

And THEN, you have to nerve to question the alingment of my post IN THE SAME POST YOU DO THE SAME THING?

GTFOoH

Pretty much. You also made the mistake of attributing what AI said to what I said. I said essentially people are gonna donwhat they do. However AI interpreted my pist it is one I welcome.

What exactly is the problem here? Are you upset because I bashed your theory? State my own presemptuous one? Or the do old charlie 1,2? I have no idea what to call that [question alignment in the same post you do the same thing].

People are usually upset because of a single thing. Either rub them the wrong way or style is shitty or attitude is bleh. The lets say upsetness looks a bit maufactured to me. You have various reasons because you can't find a reason. And your lets say miffedness is fairly logical. As opposed to irrational. Which doesn't make sense to me.

This game is hard. Do I believe that pisskop is genuinely mad about my post? Idk. What keeps pinging me is his vote. I don't really mind everyone elses vote on me, but his stick out. I may have been wanting to poke pisskop, but I still think I am right mostly because I am right.

Recalling now a newbie game somebody -scum- was genuinely upset with me. But everyone is different. In the end I'm still not sure. I should look at rvs again.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (isolation #37) » Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:38 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

In post 232, pisskop wrote:With apologies to fferylt, when you two establish yourselves on this site as one of the better PR Hunters on-site come tlak to me about what scum could do.

That is a misnomer as we including you were talking theory. Not to say that the "best" pr hunter does not have authority, but that everyone can talk about theory.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (isolation #38) » Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:39 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

In post 239, pisskop wrote:
In post 227, hi im Yakko wrote:People will do what they do as mafia/werewolf. You need some serious self-awareness to go against your meta as scum and scumhunt. The ability to do something does not mean the capability or even the hypothetical possibility that it will occur

I HAVE A THEORY THATS BETTER THAN YOURS YOURS SUCKS AND YOU MIGHT BE SCUM FOR TALKING ABOUT WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT

Lay it on me again boss. In detail.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (isolation #39) » Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:40 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

In post 235, pisskop wrote:w.e. We're tangenting here.

Its multiball, you guys 'didnt read'

That felt like a wuestion. The answer to said question is: no.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (isolation #40) » Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:41 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

Well At least I didn't. Although AI said he was forgetting? Interesting
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (isolation #41) » Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:44 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

I mean of course it's true that in a game with two factions the chances of people "scumhunting" or appearing to scumhunt or genuinely scumhunting or whatever you wanna call it greatly increases. But that is fairly obv.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (isolation #42) » Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:54 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

In post 245, AlwaysInnocent wrote:
In post 243, hi im Yakko wrote:Well At least I didn't. Although AI said he was forgetting? Interesting
It means I am confirmed town!

Nah. I genuinely forgot about it. But of course, it could be that I am scum and that I forgot about the other scum faction... Or that I am just lying about it.

So yeah, feel free to interpret this how you want.

You realize Inwas going to do that anyways.

Why is ranger scum again?
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (isolation #43) » Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:11 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

In post 247, AlwaysInnocent wrote:
In post 246, hi im Yakko wrote:
In post 245, AlwaysInnocent wrote:
In post 243, hi im Yakko wrote:Well At least I didn't. Although AI said he was forgetting? Interesting
It means I am confirmed town!

Nah. I genuinely forgot about it. But of course, it could be that I am scum and that I forgot about the other scum faction... Or that I am just lying about it.

So yeah, feel free to interpret this how you want.

You realize Inwas going to do that anyways.
Not without my permission.

Why is ranger scum again?
I mainly want to get a better read on her. I am not saying I am sure she is scum.

Why ranger? I'm sure you have other null people [what it sounds like]. What post indicates scum to you?
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (isolation #44) » Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:35 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

In post 252, Kaboose wrote:Don't know how much I'll be on tomorrow, so merry christmas everyone!

That is not a reads list
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (isolation #45) » Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:57 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

In post 255, BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie wrote:
In post 254, Lowell wrote:@bebop (too lazy to find quote)-

I unvoted kaboose because he told me he was town, which, strangely, I sort of felt that was a townish post. Mostly though I moved because I liked what ranger said about spigot.

I am, btw, willing to concede that my reasoning for unvoting defies rational explanation (call it gut), so I am in no way or form clearing kaboose completely. While I'm not sure he's the best wagon anymore, I would be willing to lynch him if it came to that.

I can accept that. Still don't like it though.

VOTE: Yakko

Perhaps you missed my question or misunderstood. why did you vote me when you made your reads list what reason was their for waiting?
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (isolation #46) » Fri Dec 25, 2015 10:08 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

In post 265, BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie wrote:
In post 258, hi im Yakko wrote:
In post 255, BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie wrote:
In post 254, Lowell wrote:@bebop (too lazy to find quote)-

I unvoted kaboose because he told me he was town, which, strangely, I sort of felt that was a townish post. Mostly though I moved because I liked what ranger said about spigot.

I am, btw, willing to concede that my reasoning for unvoting defies rational explanation (call it gut), so I am in no way or form clearing kaboose completely. While I'm not sure he's the best wagon anymore, I would be willing to lynch him if it came to that.

I can accept that. Still don't like it though.

VOTE: Yakko

Perhaps you missed my question or misunderstood. why did you vote me when you made your reads list what reason was their for waiting?

As I said in my post, I see you as anti-town, not necessarily scum. I'd rather see a lynch on one of lowell, kaboose or spigot. I voted for you because I don't think the wagons on the others are going to go through today, and you are still firmly in my "willing to lynch" category.

AI, why are you scum reading anxiety attack?

Hello, you either didn't see my question or misunderstood. I can understand once, twice is quite ridiculous and borders on stupidity.

Why did you vote now as opposed to then? I will rephrase it . Why did delay your vote? And once more why in your catch up post did you not vote me and say you would wait to vote?

I hace zero interest in your reasons for voting me and as they are downright silly and dillusional. They stand on their own merits which are none.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (isolation #47) » Fri Dec 25, 2015 2:19 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

VOTE: bebop
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (isolation #48) » Fri Dec 25, 2015 2:22 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

In post 274, Anxiety Attack wrote:hi yakko how ar eyou

I got a cute guy last night, pretty good. Vote bebop he's scum.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (isolation #49) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 5:42 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

In post 343, Spigot wrote:
In post 155, BlackStar wrote:Why would you say that you think I'm scum and then not give any reason for it? That's really suspicious and you're obviously aware of that or else you wouldn't have added that you were "reaching". I haven't said anything that would indicate I'm part of the Mafia and the fact that you made that random claim out of nowhere makes me want to keep my vote on you.

Oh God

This guys says nothing relevant to the game until this post where he overreacts to such a minor call out. This can be scum too.

~Spiffy

The quashes your yakko is scum theory dont it? And I'm being waffley
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (isolation #50) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 5:49 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

Bs, kaboose, always innocent, umlaut? Maybe him. I'm fairly confident there was two if not three scum on my wagon.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (isolation #51) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 5:50 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

I'll throw spigot in their too.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (isolation #52) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 5:52 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

In post 358, Frozen Angel wrote:Yakoo whats your current read on blackstar ?

He was a shy quiet child.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (isolation #53) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 5:53 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

Omd dude fucking bebop. I have to many scum don't I?
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (isolation #54) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 5:58 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

It's probably gonna be kaboose
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (isolation #55) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:02 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

To much shade not enough scumhunting
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (isolation #56) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 9:58 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

VOTE: balckstar

Blackstar you were good kid real good but as long as I'm around you'll always be second best see.

-1(?)
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (isolation #57) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:10 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

[youtube]http://youtu.be/UI6pSkIs_tc[/youtube]

It is a reference to a movie that was referencing an even older movie. Original reference. I have nonidea if format is right

It cracks me up everytime
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (isolation #58) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:18 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

In post 462, pisskop wrote:But it doesnt make sense unless youre scum taunting him. Doesnt even really matter if he is or not. :|

Thank you rationalization man you have saved the village. Rational man is gonna lurk now to get you paranoid.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #523 (isolation #59) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:01 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

VOTE: kaboose

Someone already stated intent what do?
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #532 (isolation #60) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:09 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

Burn the witch
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (isolation #61) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:27 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

VOTE: davesaz
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #568 (isolation #62) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:49 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

I'm sad I voted blackstar. I should stop just trying to get to lylo. I take solace on the fact that their was little time.

I could go for ai. Toejam saying we think he is scum shows he hasnt read the thread. I feel like lurking scum wouldnt say that theyd try to contriboot idk maybe I'm wrong. We'll see what happens.

He reminds me of that guy last game what was his face? I dont member
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #574 (isolation #63) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:54 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

Oh pisskop is pr obviousky
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #580 (isolation #64) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:04 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

Thats a non-argument rofl
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #583 (isolation #65) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:08 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

Of course it is
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #587 (isolation #66) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:10 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

In post 586, pisskop wrote:I thought it was like a joke from him. A poor joke about a mountainous multiball game.

Lol
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #593 (isolation #67) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:18 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

VOTE: alwaysinoccent
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #595 (isolation #68) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:19 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

In post 594, pisskop wrote:
In post 593, hi im Yakko wrote:VOTE: alwaysinoccent

Nope. Youd better come with a logical arguement here.

Just you know he make me feel good and make me laugh. Follow dont follow up to you kid.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #599 (isolation #69) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:22 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

In post 597, pisskop wrote:Dance with me. Start with your left foot WHY WOULD YOU TRY TO OUT A PR

Why not just wait as scum? If you follow the line of logic scum!yakko doing it doesnt make sense
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #600 (isolation #70) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:24 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

For some reason I assumed no day talk when all the games I've been in scum have had daytalk. So yeah both instances daytalk/no daytlak scumbyakko doesnt make sense
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #603 (isolation #71) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:26 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

In post 601, pisskop wrote:Y. tell me why it doesnt make sense. use your words instead of trying to make us use our inferences to do your job for you.

I justndid
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #605 (isolation #72) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:27 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

In post 602, pisskop wrote:It doesnt make sense for Townyakko to do it either, and as a townie Id expect that to be the first palce you went, not a defense of yourself.

Good lord no. You're attacking me I'm defending myself. If someone scum reads me of course Ima smack em with logic. And it makes perfect sense for townyakko to donit
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (isolation #73) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:27 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

Negative logic? mind telling me the theory behind that phrase.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #609 (isolation #74) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:28 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

In post 606, pisskop wrote:Im not even mad. A pr in this game is worthless.

pedit: nope. Townies dont need to defend themselves. they explain themselves.

HUH?? I was defending myself last game as well.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #610 (isolation #75) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:29 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

In post 608, pisskop wrote:Negative; as in you arent adding content you are taking away possiblities.

Possibilities????? Srs? There is only one I want to take away.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #612 (isolation #76) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:31 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

Like the mental loops you're doing here respond to the argument what does yakko!scum gain? If you want to continue this discussion. You'll have to respond to the post instead of dancing around it with your bias of what you think town does.

Here's a hint: do you know how I play?
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #614 (isolation #77) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:32 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

In post 611, pisskop wrote:Not at all kidding.

You havent explained yourself youve tried to infere your motives by attacking the other possibilities. Its negative rhetoric.

Why would town yakko out a pr. its a simple question that hasnt been answered

Of course I have path of least resistance.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #617 (isolation #78) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:34 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

In post 615, pisskop wrote:
In post 612, hi im Yakko wrote:you're doing here respond to the argument what does yakko!scum gain?

this isnt about scumyakko.

this is about townyakko having zero reason to do this thing.

Of course it isnt. And town yakko would definitely do it.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #620 (isolation #79) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:36 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

In post 618, pisskop wrote:y.

It makes sense too
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (isolation #80) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:36 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

In post 619, pisskop wrote:Like if this is circular its because youre doing nothing but floundering like a 1 finned fish

If that is your interpretation of our exchange I welcome it
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #623 (isolation #81) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:38 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

In post 622, pisskop wrote:Im good here. You saw how little I cared about Black's lynch

Who is black?
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #708 (isolation #82) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:36 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #745 (isolation #83) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:33 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

Dave lynch happy
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #750 (isolation #84) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:50 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

In post 746, davesaz wrote:You'd prefer a no-lynch?

I'd prefer you answer the wuestion of why tojam over ai.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #752 (isolation #85) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:12 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

Huh?? You asked it. I never made a mention of it. The point is valid he did not andwer I pushed for an answer. What exactly is your problem with me?
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #756 (isolation #86) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:59 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

@fb we do not lynch or abstain from lynching someone because of what they rolled. We vote on our perception of what their alignment is.

Which begs the question fb how donyou know he is town?
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #759 (isolation #87) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:08 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

Who said anything about cases? Vote ai.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #779 (isolation #88) » Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:06 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

Oops my b.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #780 (isolation #89) » Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:30 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

Also also I think we lost
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #781 (isolation #90) » Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:32 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

I should have realized effort does not indicate alignment as well oops. I should say it feels like we lost?
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #787 (isolation #91) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:54 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

VOTE: davesaz
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #788 (isolation #92) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:54 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

In post 783, Ranger wrote:Actually, let's vote there.

VOTE: hi im Yakko.

Not a mafiate, but HIGHLY probable werewolf. Check out the nightkills from the wolves N1 and (I'm guessing) N2: Spigot highly suspected hi im Yakko; pisskop highly suspected hi im Yakko. hi im Yakko was also a townread of mine, explaining why I'm still alive.

Stop being gross
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #808 (isolation #93) » Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:21 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

I doubt it was a crosskill
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #826 (isolation #94) » Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:43 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

What flimsy nka. I'm fine with nka actually. That just isn't very in depth as I would like it to be. Usually townies spin conspiracies when doing nka.

Its so straightforward and logical. Hmmmmm
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #832 (isolation #95) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:49 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

Hmmmmmmm how to approach this particular problem
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #863 (isolation #96) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:28 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

Tsk
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #924 (isolation #97) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:47 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

I shoulda been piqued when ika voted always. I've already forgotten this game.

Well done sw and ika.

Return to “Blitz Games Trial”