farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4425 (isolation #400) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:20 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 4413, Titus wrote:
In post 4411, grapes wrote:Gah, titus I wanted to see if more people got it.
Sorry grapes but I'm getting impatient with Farside here. I need to have Farside actually push someone who can actually be scum.
I just made a large amount of points.
I think your expectations for me suddenly change my view on Shiro are very misunderstood
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4427 (isolation #401) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:20 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 4424, Not Chara wrote:
In post 4421, farside22 wrote:
In post 4419, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Should at I will be open to vote for Loop
In post 4418, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:I am hesitant to move on the CD wagon till Loop gets atleast kinda caught up. I will be open to a lynch after that
:lol:
Waits for someone to call that a slip.
why would anyone do that in the first place?
It was a joke.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4463 (isolation #402) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:00 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 4451, Titus wrote:
In post 4445, Almost50 wrote:
In post 4441, Titus wrote:@Almost, How am I confirmed town?
Jesus Navas, Titus! Didn't you get a pizza from peridot?? That's cool. I know it sounds buck weak a reason, but that's as far as I'm going to say in the open. :roll:
Okie dokie. Add that to the list of role confirms.

Almost to Titus to Yume to Mastina back to Yume.

Put another way...

I cannot be scum unless almost is.
Yume cannot be scum unless I am, and therefore requires Almost scum. That requires Mastina to lie too.
Mastina cannot be scum unless Yume is, which requires me to be scum. Which requires almost scum.

Damn, almost like Farside desperately needs me to be scum or something.
Why do you feel the need to throw insults?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4467 (isolation #403) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:03 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 4464, Titus wrote:Calling your ploy desperate is not an insult.
So you go from trying to reach out to me to a few post later acting like I'm scummy.... are you on some hormones?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4484 (isolation #404) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:29 pm

Post by farside22 »

I'm heading to bed now.
I'll see if I can reassess a few reads by Thursday
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4600 (isolation #405) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:59 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 4496, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 4232, farside22 wrote:Sorry my quotes got mixed around.
Kling: how many claims did dgb make to you?
Dgb: how did you know day when when to send in for allying and why didn't you do it day 2?
She claimed Traitor twice.

She claimed Ally Day Cop once. Too bad she failed to ally with Titus, it would have helped with her Ally Daycop claim. Now that she's outed it won't be as useful.

She claimed to be in control of my vote once. It's true, my vote didn't work until near the end of the Day.

She claimed to be some kind of ascetic once.
Thanks for that.
I'm thinking dgb bored , but that's just a guess. She's a hard one these days to get to engage.
Dgb: do you have reads at this point of who is scum?
In post 4497, Shiro wrote:Truth be told, right now I don't have anything RR. I do feel Creature is scum, most notably bevause to me it makes no sense for town. To first agree with me about almost and then agree with Farside that my push was weak. Titus mentioning a while ago that he has jumped on every wagon par SirCakez doesn't help him either.

I have mostly occupied myself trying to show Farside the light or make her "shoot" me ;). God I wish FA was here, she would know what to do : (
Pretty sure someone else in the game pointed out creature following you and you not caring.
I think you even mocked said player.
:neutral:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4601 (isolation #406) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:10 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 4517, MathBlade wrote:I am reading the thread now.

I would like to hear anyone give a random summary so I can start getting a feel for people.

Oh and just the facts in that summary no opinions please.
Lots of fighting.
Sorry I was going to try this and realized it may come off harsh so forgive me is I sound like I'm grinding my teeth.

Joy ride formed with a50, SC, Fire, your slot and me.
Titus had this 3 thing for scum read on nc, then creature and finally sc.
Lots of claims I missed, more fighting.
I disband joy ride.
Sir cakes flips scum after the night ends.
Fire is in a bundle and pressumed dead.
Day 2
Wagon on you currently
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4602 (isolation #407) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:17 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 4526, MathBlade wrote:Okay so it looks like there is an alliance mechanic of some kind and people are talking of doing people and some such

Like I would like to be in an alliance with someone to be able to discuss the game and what I read.

Has anyone looked at who voted SirCakez yet since I think red is scum in this game?
You should read the joy ride.
I recall he voted mcmenno and obi.
In post 4543, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 4399, farside22 wrote:
As for kling the thing with dgb and her is weird. The late miller claim is questionable, sometimes when I read kling post I feel like I'm reading someone playing a completely different game.
Late?
LATE???

Post, my 3rd post, 16 pages into the prequel phase.

Terribly late.

Yeah. :roll:
Yeah I missed that. I saw the more recent post were you claimed it.
It's a long game here.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4604 (isolation #408) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:24 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 4554, mastin2 wrote:
In post 4403, farside22 wrote:Why is Cooldog scum tirus?
Well for a start: the slot's done fuckall the entire game, but not in a town way.

Compare Cooldog's posting in the original Steven Universe game to his posts in this game. They're completely different. While he was indeed bad lurky mislynch baity town in that game, there were a lot of things that he did in that game which were utterly absent from this game.

I haven't bothered building a full case, but I could if you wanted me to, the iso's certainly short enough for that!
Well as I said I did research his recent posting and he seems like he would rather chat then scum hunt.
In post 4557, MathBlade wrote:Okay clarified so I am not in any alliances right now.

Would anyone like to be?
Pretty sure your going to be lynched if not I'm okay with allying with you.
Skybird hadn't taken my offer to get back together day 3
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4609 (isolation #409) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:11 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 4606, Shiro wrote:
In post 4600, farside22 wrote:Pretty sure someone else in the game pointed out creature following you and you not caring.
I think you even mocked said player.
Indeed. Said player called it distancing. Which I still stand was bs.

It not following me that was bad, it was the sudden move from following me to following you.

He said he agreed with my reasons on a50 and then today, voted me because he agrees with you that my reasons were shitty.
Actually I'm pointing out that a50 said creature did the same thing day 2.
The difference was he was scum reading you and then agreed with you, which you had no issue with creature doing such and instead mock a50.
So I'm just wondering why it bothers you now.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4610 (isolation #410) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:11 am

Post by farside22 »

Day 2 should be day 1 in the above
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4611 (isolation #411) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:17 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1985, Shiro wrote:Awesome, then do yours BFF a favour and vote scum :D

I mean look at those two last posts. Almost had nothing to say ti rebuke me and resorted to instant humour.

Now I love humour but If he was town he would've at lasted attempted to prove me wrong together with his jokes.

Even his supporter Farside didn't rebuke me simply said I cherry picked bad posts. Well no shit. Bad posts will give me the actual read.

Cause

Scum have townie looking posts too. Infact, good scum have a majority of good looking posts. If you just disregarded the bad(that go unexplained apparently and only humored) then might as well vote at random.

P.edit

Definitely not voting with the person you are trying to distance from?

You legit just tried to say me and Creature ate scumbuddies cause he put me in a scum pile when I was lurksack but voted with me, now that I started posting...... Ok...
Like whoa. That post happened.
Here's a refresher for you Shiro.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4639 (isolation #412) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:32 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 4614, Shiro wrote:As for you second point

He was scumreading me for lurking

Sumlurk read to anything when the lurking person starts posting is bloody normal.
Who was scum reading you for lurking?
Also I don't see how you responded to my question.
Why did day 1 creature switch not get noted and was mocking worthy?
In post 4617, Almost50 wrote:
In post 4500, grapes wrote:What makes no sense for town?
Let me try once more:

Creature scum reads Shiro (1)
Creature sheeps Shiro into voting Almost (2)
Creature sheeps farside into voting Shiro (whom he was sheeping into voting almost after having had Shiro in his scum reads). (3)
Creature calls Shiro's case on Almost weak. That same case he himself had sheeped despite his initial scum read on Shiro. (4)

The above don't make much sense. Weak case = you don't follow, and especially so if the case is being made by a scum read of yours both BEFORE and AFTER. If you do follow the case; you don't come around and call it weak and make THAT your reason to vote the person you sheeped on said case.
Okay this I get, I'm going to recheck because I thought all creature said was he liked meta.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4640 (isolation #413) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:39 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 4625, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3137, farside22 wrote:
In post 3128, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:Farside, stop with making this personal. You see how most everyone didn't Unvote Cakey. There is a reason why that happened. It's not because I am in a crazy unreasonable tunnel but Cakey is actually scum. Do you think that grapes, Mastina, nc, McMenno, Kraska, and myself are all in an unreasonable tunnel?

We're all processing the information in our own way. This total myopic defense of Cakey merely because I believe he is scum is why I don't trust you to listen to what I am saying. The sea of discredits plus you destroying a total limitation on scum and not making certain players BP is antitown as fuck.

Even if you think I am nuts, you have systemically ignored everyone else thinking Cakey is scum and why they say it. It gives off a "this is personal" vibe and that stings. It also suggests you are the one not listening. Almost at least realizes that he bungled his claim and is giving me time to sort through that.

I really don't like how you're attacking Almost here as well. He's made a mistake under either interpretation of honest Scum Cakey or lying scum Cakey. Being wrong and holding onto that belief until evidence contradicts it isn't crazy. This whole manta you have of attacking players sanity to discredit them when they disagree with you is ridiculous, toxic and it needs to stop Day 2.
You only care about those that agree with you.

Thank you for that proof.

I'm not even attcking A50. Not even close.
There is like a ton of difference between nc and you.
They are trying to figure players out. They are engaging with the scum read to clarify.
They are actual seeing more truth then you.
Seriously all you basically said is town need to work together but not once did you try to understand someone else's POV and think for a second there view might be right and you might be wrong.
There is a difference too.
I already think grapes is scum.
Farside22 I would want to ally with.
Thefuzzylogic99 I think is scum which is rather disheartening as in order for my power to work besides special times I have to be in an alliance with him.

I am beginning to wonder if this is a game where Titus actually broke meta and bussed.
Wow I forgot how frustrated I got.
I don't know Titus meta that well I haven't checked but all I have is our last game where she replaced and did pretty much nothing but sheep to this aggressive over the top abbressive attitude.
Shrug.
In post 4637, TheWayItEnds wrote:yeah but that was cerb asking.

and he got another snarky answer because he was the one asking.
Aren't you a ball of info.
You join this game to play or just fill a spot?
I'm just curious if you at some point will say something about reads at all.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4643 (isolation #414) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:48 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 4642, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4630, Titus wrote:@Math, why does happen if you have to be in an alliance with Seraphim/Fuzzy for your role to work?
Cooldog was mentioning being ascetic.
Which I am if hit with non factional abilities at climax which I think is night.
I was referring to my main ability which would be dumb to trigger every night.

Will full claim when I get home

@Farside -- Are you forgetting about when Titus went "Baaah Farside" in the last game we were in?
As I said sheeping the last game we were in.
Her saying she doesn't sheep was one thing that struck me but day 1 was an emotional Rollercoaster.

I'm feeling good about Sera and fuzzy replaced the spot.
If you need fuzzy you may want to go there.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4645 (isolation #415) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:50 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 4617, Almost50 wrote:
In post 4500, grapes wrote:What makes no sense for town?
Let me try once more:

Creature scum reads Shiro (1)
Creature sheeps Shiro into voting Almost (2)
Creature sheeps farside into voting Shiro (whom he was sheeping into voting almost after having had Shiro in his scum reads). (3)
Creature calls Shiro's case on Almost weak. That same case he himself had sheeped despite his initial scum read on Shiro. (4)

The above don't make much sense. Weak case = you don't follow, and especially so if the case is being made by a scum read of yours both BEFORE and AFTER. If you do follow the case; you don't come around and call it weak and make THAT your reason to vote the person you sheeped on said case.
Okay I didn't see creature call the case shit.
I would like to see more from creature.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4678 (isolation #416) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:00 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 4646, TheWayItEnds wrote:
In post 4640, farside22 wrote: Aren't you a ball of info.
Well i joined this game to play.

but my playstyle is generally to fill a slot until day 2/3 unless someone fucks up early game and i have to get involved earlier.

plus as far as im concerned we're just waiting around for you to shoot someone today yeah?
Well the unfortunate side effect is a need for votes
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4843 (isolation #417) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:22 am

Post by farside22 »

I will ally with kraska.
I'm not sure why players think the claim from math is NAI.
That role sounds like a copy role that I can't imagine scum getting.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4844 (isolation #418) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:34 am

Post by farside22 »

And before it ask again.
Klingoncelt moved up to town more recently.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4847 (isolation #419) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:03 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 4846, Shiro wrote:
In post 4842, grapes wrote:Shiro, thoughts on Mathblade being at L-1 and their claim?

Why aren't you voting klingon if you think she scum slipped?
Eh she can go first, her claim as Lars makes no sense at all. Lars being that powerful, Double no sense.

And I will say this again, I cannot push anyone on my own right now, like legit. I have nothing, nada, no cred. I could vote her now but it would be a useless vote.
I know nothing about the characters.
What do you think of math?
I recall you had no real read on cooldog.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4849 (isolation #420) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:10 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 4848, Killthestory wrote:that's not a scumslip ur really
bad
scummy shiro
Fixed.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4855 (isolation #421) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:42 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 4847, farside22 wrote:
In post 4842, grapes wrote:Shiro, thoughts on Mathblade being at L-1 and their claim?

Eh she can go first, her claim as Lars makes no sense at all. Lars being that powerful, Double no sense.

And I will say this again, I cannot push anyone on my own right now, like legit. I have nothing, nada, no cred. I could vote her now but it would be a useless vote.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4856 (isolation #422) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:44 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 4840, Shiro wrote:
In post 4812, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 4641, Almost50 wrote:
In post 4589, Klingoncelt wrote:
Shiro, Almost50
- are you guys claiming Crystal Gems?
I'm not. Are you? :P
Yeah, I'm a Crystal Gem Miller. :roll:
Cool to know, Bevauae you obviously lack flavour knowledge to imply you are a gem(as you said Peridot is corrupted) and forgot that town is aligned with earth not crystal gems in this game like the previous ones.

Scumslip extraordinary.

Also the rolling eyes from kling post is obvious sarcasm.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4865 (isolation #423) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:15 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 4857, grapes wrote:
In post 4846, Shiro wrote:Eh she can go first, her claim as Lars makes no sense at all. Lars being that powerful, Double no sense.

I having trouble deciding which of these answers is more lame.
4 votes on Shiro is all I need currently.

If you don't like that, tell me why math is scum based on what he said.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4866 (isolation #424) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:17 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 4863, MathBlade wrote:Shiro be scums.

Waking up for work.

Scumreads on Kraskeque grapes Shiro

Shiro w/ the no cred thing is literally having no opinion when we flip town no blowback.

RR town for not being a complete tool and actually thinking about things.

I like Titus as scum with a slim chance of Mastina and Yume actually rounding it out. This entire conftown business feels like a Titus gambit. Granted only taking Titus's word that happened need to read but Mastina is better than this.
Nah, grapes is town.

The elaborate play on mastin, yume, Titus would fall as soon as one flips scum.
I can't see scum being that dumb.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4869 (isolation #425) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:31 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 4868, MathBlade wrote:VOTE: Shiro

Not like anyone will listen to me but I will help a townread out.
And your fighting Titus and her bad logic on town reading the spot.
Sadly I showed meta that shiro's attack was exactly how she does things as scum and I'd bet none looked at those links
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4871 (isolation #426) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:32 am

Post by farside22 »

Funny enough neither showed Shiro being overly aggressive day 1 either and no in cares about that either.
Welcome to uphill battle.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4872 (isolation #427) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:33 am

Post by farside22 »

Oh look her comes Titus protecting Shiro again
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4874 (isolation #428) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:35 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 4870, Titus wrote:@Mathblade, Just how do Mastina and Yume claiming masons have anything to do with me when they claimed D1 and I did not conftown Yume until today?

@Farside, The Shiro push on Klingon is not lame.Klingoncelt was busted for a similar thing in Suikoden. I don't think Klingon failed here though just Shiro wants to believe she caught scum.
The post quoted from Shiro showed eye rolling from kling.
That is a stretch of imagination to think the post was serious.

Let Shiro defend herself.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4883 (isolation #429) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:44 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 4878, Titus wrote:
In post 4874, farside22 wrote:
In post 4870, Titus wrote:@Mathblade, Just how do Mastina and Yume claiming masons have anything to do with me when they claimed D1 and I did not conftown Yume until today?

@Farside, The Shiro push on Klingon is not lame.Klingoncelt was busted for a similar thing in Suikoden. I don't think Klingon failed here though just Shiro wants to believe she caught scum.

Shiro has nothing to defend from. You want Shiro to be on the defensive so you can attack him.

I can tell you still haven't looked at Suikoden.

I know the angle Shiro was pushing. The flavor on Peridot being off is also noticeable even to me.

I can tell you never looked at the links I used for meta.
If it's important make a link.

Aaaaaawwwwwww poor Shiro I asked for her to tell me why math is a scum read that wasn't role related.
The pity party is back on for the poor me again.

What this the 3rd time.

Newt will be Titus spamming the thread so it get so clogged that players just skimmed ahead through all the good stuff so let me repeat myself what I find import with every new page till Shiro tells me what I'm missing.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4884 (isolation #430) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:46 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 4855, farside22 wrote:

In post 4871, farside22 wrote:Funny enough neither showed Shiro being overly aggressive day 1 either and no in cares about that either.
In post 4869, farside22 wrote:

Sadly I showed meta that shiro's attack was exactly how she does things as scum and I'd bet none looked at those links
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4887 (isolation #431) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:48 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 4878, Titus wrote:
In post 4874, farside22 wrote:

Shiro has nothing to defend from. You want Shiro to be on the defensive so you can attack him.

I can tell you still haven't looked at Suikoden.

I know the angle Shiro was pushing. The flavor on Peridot being off is also noticeable even to me.
The bold is extremely Hypocritical coming from you by the way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4888 (isolation #432) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:51 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 4877, Shiro wrote:I have nothing to defend myself on the subject, nobody even fuckign waited for Klingon to say anything on the bloody subject. Farside just admit that ANYTHING i fucking do is scummy to you at this point.

Shoot me for gods sake if you are that confident.
3 more votes and I will, you want to vote yourself too, that'd be awesome.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4894 (isolation #433) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:02 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 4890, Titus wrote:@Farside, I did pages ago when we discussed meta. Like every time meta has come up, I referenced it.

It came up with me saying Yume is having her best town game.
It came up for lurker scum Klingon.
It came up when I was asked for a game where I was good town.
It came up in our conversations together.

Not only have I linked it, it's been referenced a lot.

If you had, you would know Klingon was caught in Suikoden partially because she did not know what AUA was (it was the name of the town faction). So when you and kill interrupted after Klingon saying she fought for the Crystal Gems, that ruined Shiro's test.

You haven't been listening because you don't want to.

@Math, If you have time to throw mud at Shiro, you have time for gut unexplained reads.
Show me those special called links titus
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4899 (isolation #434) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:11 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 4897, Shiro wrote:Btw you do realise farside that all you bloody did was check my iso in a bunch of games, Titus has played with me at my best games as either alignment so your meta arguments are again.....trash
And yet neither of you showed a game you were aggressive.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4902 (isolation #435) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:21 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 4884, farside22 wrote:
In post 4855, farside22 wrote:

In post 4871, farside22 wrote:Funny enough neither showed Shiro being overly aggressive day 1 either and no in cares about that either.
In post 4869, farside22 wrote:

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4903 (isolation #436) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:21 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 4901, Shiro wrote:I did and your answer was, not the same kind of agression >.>
Oh I only said that about 4x now. :roll:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4909 (isolation #437) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:39 am

Post by farside22 »

No offense A50 but the last time I listened to you was day 1 and that was in regards to cakez.
So kindly bite me.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4910 (isolation #438) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:41 am

Post by farside22 »

Anyways I looked at the same Titus reference with kling.

Pretty sure she is regarding to the part here:
Pronoun: She
Post Post #471 (isolation #23) » Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:53 pm

In post 469, Titus wrote:
So are you AUA?

Not answering anything about my role. Also, why could you even guess masons when I have said Elbrin is scum?

What is AUA?

You and Elbirn have an obvious connection. There are the 4 possible connections I listed. I forgot about Cult. Cult makes 5.
My question is how was what kling said this game the same at all when you clearly see the eye roll smiley?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4912 (isolation #439) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:43 am

Post by farside22 »

Shiro, Almost50
Just for refer this is the post that Shiro attacked this game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4917 (isolation #440) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:46 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 4916, TheWayItEnds wrote:Just to clarify.

Farside claimed having a day ending dayvig at the slightest provacation.

And we're lynching instead of forcing her to use it?

Because we want to do this again tomorrow?
See you know me.
I appreciate that.
And no im not using it in math
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4933 (isolation #441) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:03 am

Post by farside22 »

Shiro, Almost50
This was what kling said.
It had nothing to do with earth that was what Shiro said.

Jesus
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4936 (isolation #442) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:04 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 4915, Titus wrote:@Farside: Klingon mentioned she didn't know what AUA was. AUA is equivalent to town.

Klingon here says we fight for crystal gems when we fight for Earth.
This never happened.

In the mean time Shiro once again skates by not responding to why math was scum and Titus continues to defend the spot allowing it to skate by.

Fun
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4938 (isolation #443) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:07 am

Post by farside22 »

If math is town please lynch Shiro.
If what happened at the end of day one happens day 2 with no flip, lynch shiro.

That is all
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4948 (isolation #444) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:27 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 4941, Titus wrote:
In post 4936, farside22 wrote:
In post 4915, Titus wrote:@Farside: Klingon mentioned she didn't know what AUA was. AUA is equivalent to town.

This never happened.

In the mean time Shiro once again skates by not responding to why math was scum and Titus continues to defend the spot allowing it to skate by.

Fun
Yeah, that happened. Now, you're taking to denying what occurs in the thread. Why?

Math is pretty obviously scum. Why are you townreading Math?
Quote if true
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4949 (isolation #445) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:31 am

Post by farside22 »

Shiro, Almost50
In post 4594, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 4593, Shiro wrote:
Shiro, Almost50
Uhm no?

I just corrected your flavour. Peridot is not a corrupt gem. Not at the point in time this game is based on.
A50 said he was Peridot one time.

You seem to also have access to Peridot. Are you therefore claiming to be Crystal Gems?
Shiro, Almost50
In post 4813, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 4646, TheWayItEnds wrote:
In post 4640, farside22 wrote: Aren't you a ball of info.
Well i joined this game to play.

but my playstyle is generally to fill a slot until day 2/3 unless someone fucks up early game and i have to get involved earlier.

plus as far as im concerned we're just waiting around for you to shoot someone today yeah?

TheWayItEnds

What do you think of my case against Shiro and Almost50?
In post 4817, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 4664, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 4595, Klingoncelt wrote:She said she investigated me and I came back Scum.
Right... here's my Daycop claim too LOL
You didn't claim DayCop, you claimed you could Cop your Ally.

Slightly different things.
In post 4818, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 4670, Not Chara wrote:
In post 4668, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1877, Seraphim wrote:I will have a substantial post tomorrow, a lot of stuff to deal with today.
This is definitely scum
this is a generic post i've seen several times. and i've been on this site for a month. it indicates 'about to flake or replace out', and not much else. have you never seen town say this?

You guys should read up on CooLDog in the Steven Universe Mafia game:
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... n+universe

ISO: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... ct[]=12176

Looks I'm even helping where Shiro jumped on kling and the times she mentioned gems.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4951 (isolation #446) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:33 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 4850, Shiro wrote:
In post 4848, Killthestory wrote:that's not a scumslip ur really bad shiro
Last time I checked we fight for earth not crystal gems
Shiro, Almost50
Cool to know, Bevauae you obviously lack flavour knowledge to imply you are a gem(as you said Peridot is corrupted) and forgot that town is aligned with earth not crystal gems in this game like the previous ones.

Scumslip extraordinary.

And here is Shiro interrupting those post into what Titus claim kling said.

Your turn titus.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4954 (isolation #447) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:35 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 4947, MathBlade wrote:Y'all are fucking horrible.

If that is hammer I am not replacing into a slot where y'all don't even want me to play. Should have just hammered without asking for a replace if you won't give me a chance to give informed reads.

Titus if not scum is very disrespectful for asking me on Skype to replace in then asking others to not let me play.

Shiro is more likely scum. But I want Titus's head for that disrespect.
Wow Titus how rude.
Asking someone to replace a slot your scum reading only to tell them everything they say reads scummy.

With friends like that.......ewewwe
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4956 (isolation #448) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:36 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 4953, Titus wrote:
Shiro, Almost50

Scumslip extraordinary.

[image redacted]
Right here, Farside. Shiro is going after Klingon for the same mistake she made in Suikoden.

See again kling didn't scum slip and never said what you claimed she did.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4958 (isolation #449) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:37 am

Post by farside22 »

See here you said kling used those words.
That is incorrect, it was Shiro interpretation of it that way.
That's not the same.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4961 (isolation #450) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:38 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 4957, Titus wrote:Like look,

Are you going to answer why you townread Math now?
Did Shiro explain the scum read on math?

Nope.

You can suck it.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4963 (isolation #451) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:39 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 4960, Shiro wrote:
In post 4952, Shiro wrote:παρτ ο με ςαντσ το διε σιμπλε το γετ τηε πλεασθρε οφ σηοςινγ υοθ τηατ υοθ αρε ςρονγ.
Part of me wants to die simple to get the pleasure of showing you that you are wrong.
You can vote yourself.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4964 (isolation #452) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:40 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 4962, Titus wrote:
In post 4958, farside22 wrote:

That's not the same.
We literally just quoted it. All 3 of us have.

Are you going to explain why you townread Math now?
Stop lying.
Dear lord women.
Nothing you quoted showed why Shiro was scum reading math.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4965 (isolation #453) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:41 am

Post by farside22 »

And look at you trying to change subjects when things are against you.
So proud.
Can you tell me your secret please?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4968 (isolation #454) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:43 am

Post by farside22 »

I'd pay players just to read the last 2 pages and watch how Titus goes from saying kling made a comment she didn't, saying she never said found Shiro point scummy to saying Shiro made a town read on math.
That's just amazing shit
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4970 (isolation #455) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:44 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 4967, Titus wrote:
In post 4964, farside22 wrote:
In post 4962, Titus wrote:

That's not the same.
We literally just quoted it. All 3 of us have.

Are you going to explain why you townread Math now?
Stop lying.
Dear lord women.
Nothing you quoted showed why Shiro was scum reading math.
And that's not what you asked for. You asked for Shiro's Kling push.

I am too lazy to get it but we had this discussion when Shiro voted Kling.

Math is the wagon of the day, not Shiro.
Nope.
Did.
Not
Ask
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4973 (isolation #456) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:48 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 4969, Shiro wrote:

That's not the same.
HOW, TELL ME HOW THE FUCK IT IS SO?

You dont go around fucking claiming bs flavou saying peridot is a corrupt gem one moment showing TOTAL FUCKING DISREGARD AND NO KNOWLEDGE of the flavour and then go around saying your faction wrong because flavour wise it makes sense.

YOU. FUCKING. DONT

How hard is it to realise that? Seriosuly how fucking hard is it ? If you stop for a single moement to be the most biased person in tis game, you would be able to see further than your "Shiro is scum, there is nothing else in the world" viewpoint.

Oh and let me tell you, I already said that I haven't read what Math has said par the bloody claim, I just didn't, not yet at least. Simple as. Read is the same as it was before she replaced in and I still trust the majority of her bloody wagon to believe that it is a sound place to place a vote.

Happy, miss farside ?

You keep pressing the fucking point abou tme scumreading math when I honestly never said I did, iike what exactly are you trying to gain here ? What ? Tell me ? What change in PoV is this going to give ?

Oooo I get to report this one.
And frankly I have no clue how you reached this conclusion about kling.

As for math I asked you because you had no read on cooldog.
I'd think if you were town you would read what the player is saying to figure there alignment out.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4978 (isolation #457) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:51 am

Post by farside22 »

You know because the dude is about to be lynched and your voting him Shiro, I'd think hey if your not sure if that's not scum then maybe read what they say.
Not difficult given how much shit math got upon replacing for not getting through over 150 pages or more.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4981 (isolation #458) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:53 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 4975, Shiro wrote:The moronic thing is that I even fucking said so but noooooo she keeps pushing it like something is going to fucking change .
In post 4860, Shiro wrote:Not ganna lie haven't read much other than the claim and a bit on a rush while at work.
Here from the past, this is a post that was a direct quote to your fucking question farside. What happened ? What exactly is that you are seeking to achieve by questioning the same thing ? The answer isnt going to bloody change.
Did you miss when Titus taunted me while I was working and tell me I was taking to long to reply?
True story.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4983 (isolation #459) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:56 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 4979, Titus wrote:
In post 4968, farside22 wrote:I'd pay players just to read the last 2 pages and watch how Titus goes from saying kling made a comment she didn't, saying she never said found Shiro point scummy to saying Shiro made a town read on math.
That's just amazing shit
1) You and I both quoted it
2) Shiro's push on Klingon is town as fuck. It's the same one FireKari made on Klingon in Suikoden.
3) I didn't say Shiro townread Math.

Now, why won't you answer your read on Math? There's zero reason not to. You have had CoolDog/Math at null all day and pushed elsewhere. You have never given a read there. To save Math and lynch Shiro, you would need to explain why we should not lynch Math. Yet, you won't.
Lalalalalalalala
1) gut or better yet I'll use what you said day 1 when I asked you about a town read. POE.

2) i quoted the post from Suikoden and the one here they are not even close to the same.
3) why is that okay in your book?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4986 (isolation #460) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:58 am

Post by farside22 »

Titus: I seriously no reason to explain. You disagree with everything I said when it came to NC.
So this constant question just looks like filler.
Can I go to every game you never gave a reason for a town read or are you done with this show yet?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4987 (isolation #461) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:59 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 4985, McMenno wrote:I'll echo the eu struggles
Don't look at me.
Look at spammed Titus.

You want a scum up?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4992 (isolation #462) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:07 am

Post by farside22 »

Titus also said that if math had time to post in thread he had time to make a list of reads.

Awwww poor Shiro you can't handle the push but everyone else apparently needshe to be on point.

So taking a book onto Titus
This is a good game in which she was calm and her town reads were simple

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 8#p8105128

I gave her 2 day 1 for nc and that was agreed to death.
So here is the simple tetms, math is reading the game, trying to figure players out, made a scum list and interacted with players with no fear.
He claimed, he evaluated and he sure as shit has done more then lurk to jump on whatever wagon is hot like snarky and dgb.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4994 (isolation #463) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:08 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 4989, Titus wrote:@Farside, Both allege Klingon forgot the line in the town win condition. It's close enough where I would see Shiro pushing it.

Now, asking where you stand and why on the day's lynch is filler? Really?

In fact, I gave a "reasonless" townread on RR or one that was weak as fuck this game. You know what I also didn't do; attack people for scumreading RR or accuse them of not listening. When I had no choice, I gave a reason.

So what excuse do you have for not voting Math or explaining why?
Again that was obvious sarcasm.
Your not this bad.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4996 (isolation #464) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:09 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 4991, Reasonably Rational wrote:Pretty sure he's at l-1, threshold is 12, last VC was 9 and I only remember DGB hopping on since then.

XKFYU: Twin wings hasn't said anything I believe, allying wise, because the slot is being replaced. What Titus posted at the end of the list is what she THINKS should happen for alliances, so those in that section are free to pair up as they please.

Farside, why aren't you trying to get dgb vigged? If you were aiming for that, I would gladly hop on that wagon to help you get to whatever number of votes you need rather than letting this stupidity of leaving someone who is CLEARLY trying to contribute to the game sit around at l-1 continue.

Also, ya random man, allying sounds good.

-Cerb.
Fine.

Vote: Dbg
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5001 (isolation #465) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:16 am

Post by farside22 »

Math if you survive I'll ally with you.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5002 (isolation #466) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:17 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 5000, Shiro wrote:
In post 4992, farside22 wrote:Awwww poor Shiro you can't handle the push but everyone else apparently needshe to be on point.
Well, judging but the popularity of your wagon on me, I dare say I am handling it just fine.
There is always day 3.
If I live. :mrgreen:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5005 (isolation #467) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:20 am

Post by farside22 »

Maybe instead on snarky at me, you might want to, you know, read the game and give views instead of whining.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5006 (isolation #468) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:21 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 5004, Titus wrote:
In post 5002, farside22 wrote:
In post 5000, Shiro wrote:
In post 4992, farside22 wrote:Awwww poor Shiro you can't handle the push but everyone else apparently needshe to be on point.
Well, judging but the popularity of your wagon on me, I dare say I am handling it just fine.
There is always day 3.
If I live. :mrgreen:
I am never voting Shiro before you barring an investigative result.
I'd investigate you before Shiro.
Lucky for you, I don't have that ability.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5009 (isolation #469) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:22 am

Post by farside22 »

So Titus, why is math scum that has nothing to do with cooldog?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5013 (isolation #470) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:24 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 5010, Not Chara wrote:what slots will farside and Titus fight over with meaningless potshots on day 3? find out next week, folks.
Nah I'll just lurk day 3 instead of pounding my head in the wall.
In post 5011, Shiro wrote:
In post 5005, farside22 wrote:Maybe instead on snarky at me, you might want to, you know, read the game and give views instead of whining.
Hmmmm, I mean this is solid advice but what I am doing seems to be working so far so.... I might ,you know, stick with it.
Well look who has no interest in scum hunting.
Shocker, :roll:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5022 (isolation #471) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:45 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 5015, Not Chara wrote:farside: why do i feel like you said something similar yesterday? ;>
In post 5020, Titus wrote:
In post 5018, Not Chara wrote:Math has been the towniest player to occupy that slot so far. which is not a big accomplishment, but is worth noting.
i don't like their reads but they should not be hammered not when they are actively doing their best to catch up. i disliked lines where Math said they knew they would be mislynched, and language where they referred to themselves and the town as 'us townies'.
but the anger upon the 'hammer', what they said about being asked to replace in... and really. their entire vibe makes them seem like they want to get their thoughts down.
They're stalling.

If they wanted to get thoughts down, they would have replied to the request that I made for gut reads repeatedly. They've replied in such a manner where it is impossible to tell where they are, and they keep crowing busy.

There is going to be anger at being lynched. Math!scum feeling like they could get out because they are my sibling without providing reads is anger at bring caught. Cakey had the same anger.
The game is over 150 pages, now 200.
You think no one has a life or something.
He did give thoughts through out his post and a brief read list.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5024 (isolation #472) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:51 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 5017, Titus wrote:
In post 5009, farside22 wrote:So Titus, why is math scum that has nothing to do with cooldog?
You mean where Math says lynch kraska right now, but never votes them?
The awkward push on me that's recanted after the vouch but then Math starts trying to postulate that all 3 of Mastina, Yume and I are scum.
The constant complaints about lack of time to copy paste the player list and label who is town or scum but they have the opportunity to suck up to your baseless attack on Shiro.
The terrible OMGUS on grapes.
The copying of Cakey's pushback on me.
The complete lack of suspicion that you're whiteknighting them.
1) catch up posting not scummy I don't vote till I'm done reading a game.
2) not scummy. Scum pushing that is dumb.
3) ummm it's called interacting with others. How many times have you seen players replace and nor even bother reading the game? Or doing shit?
4) omgus isn't a scum tell.
5) your abbressive towards players I get the attitude.
6) who cares? Being suspicious of those on the wagon is 100 times more likely to happen.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5026 (isolation #473) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:54 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 5023, Not Chara wrote:gut reads: they're reads that haven't been thought about. quick reads. speaking from experience, gut reads can change dramatically when they are revisited.
i'm not even sure how useful they are at this point. they're useful for looking back on after a scum flip. scum could have patterns for their 'gut' readslist that give information about their buddies. from town they're about as useful informationally as reading players based on how nice they are would be.

but that's my opinion. i don't know how Math feels about them. but if Math concedes to give those gut reads, would it help you read them? does listening to a player's thread requests make someone town?

i feel as if i've stepped into 'Chara is acting weird again' territory. oops. :>

i also don't think i was reading Math properly when they first replaced in. i really didn't examine their posts in a critical light until you brought up the points.
Nah your fine.
Unfiltered thoughts are good and sometimes at points if you read everything you see if the Unfiltered is truth or just someone trying to look town.
That's the hard one.
This point I don't see math scum. The attack on Titus makes no sense, you'd think scum replacement would attack someone easy to make a case on.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5027 (isolation #474) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:56 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 5025, Not Chara wrote:legitimately thought i was rereading my own post for a second there.
I'm just blunt and to the point.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5029 (isolation #475) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:57 am

Post by farside22 »

Please don't go nc, I have a question for you that I don't want to be swallowed by spam.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5031 (isolation #476) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:01 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 5028, Titus wrote:
In post 5024, farside22 wrote:
In post 5017, Titus wrote:
In post 5009, farside22 wrote:So Titus, why is math scum that has nothing to do with cooldog?
You mean where Math says lynch kraska right now, but never votes them?
The awkward push on me that's recanted after the vouch but then Math starts trying to postulate that all 3 of Mastina, Yume and I are scum.
The constant complaints about lack of time to copy paste the player list and label who is town or scum but they have the opportunity to suck up to your baseless attack on Shiro.
The terrible OMGUS on grapes.
The copying of Cakey's pushback on me.
The complete lack of suspicion that you're whiteknighting them.
1) catch up posting not scummy I don't vote till I'm done reading a game.
2) not scummy. Scum pushing that is dumb.
3) ummm it's called interacting with others. How many times have you seen players replace and nor even bother reading the game? Or doing shit?
4) omgus isn't a scum tell.
5) your abbressive towards players I get the attitude.
6) who cares? Being suspicious of those on the wagon is 100 times more likely to happen.
I have 30 years of meta on the point. Math will vote.
So, I should give my sibling a pass for being dumb? Dumb cannot be scum? Bullshit.
If they are not going to bother, they say so.
Yeah, but it's an indicator when handled the way Math did it.
Yeah, here we go a dig at Titus push so it has to be town. I have asked more about their reads than anyone. They are not going to give coherent reads.
Yeah, town math is paranoid of those whiteknighting them. It's not here.
1) poker mafia, recent game http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... er_sort=Go
Didn't vote replacing in.
2) your just arguing to argue.
3) through the rest is just an oppinion.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5034 (isolation #477) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:06 am

Post by farside22 »

Nc: Titus seems to think Shiro caught kling in a scum slip.
She referred to a game that kling made a scum slip to the one here.

In post 4910, farside22 wrote:Anyways I looked at the same Titus reference with kling.

Pretty sure she is regarding to the part here:
Pronoun: She
Post Post #471 (isolation #23) » Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:53 pm

In post 469, Titus wrote:
So are you AUA?

Not answering anything about my role. Also, why could you even guess masons when I have said Elbrin is scum?

What is AUA?

You and Elbirn have an obvious connection. There are the 4 possible connections I listed. I forgot about Cult. Cult makes 5.
My question is how was what kling said this game the same at all when you clearly see the eye roll smiley?
In post 4912, farside22 wrote:
Shiro, Almost50
Just for refer this is the post that Shiro attacked this game.

I don't see anything similar to this but maybe I'm bias.
What do you think?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5039 (isolation #478) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:14 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 5036, Not Chara wrote:they aren't similar. Klingon was joking, as far as i can tell. is that really the post Shiro was talking about? it wouldn't even be a slip if she was claiming that seriously.

but why is Klingon asking for clarification on whether a player has claimed CG or not?
Yes it is, you see why I'm frustrated now?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5040 (isolation #479) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:16 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 5038, Not Chara wrote:i don't think Shiro's push there in particular was scummy. it also is really not a slip, unless there is another post where Klingon forgets ghat isn't this one.
Here's the other issue, Titus was the player saying that was why Shiro was scum reading kling.
She doesn't allow Shiro to speak for herself and defends her with excuse after excusr.
This includes the meta references I gave that she still bypasses repeatedly.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5041 (isolation #480) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:18 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 5038, Not Chara wrote:i don't think Shiro's push there in particular was scummy. it also is really not a slip, unless there is another post where Klingon forgets ghat isn't this one.

Also kling ever said anything about the crystal or forgetting anything, that was shiro's interpretation
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5042 (isolation #481) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:18 am

Post by farside22 »

Ever=never
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5048 (isolation #482) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:26 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 5044, Not Chara wrote:
In post 4594, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 4593, Shiro wrote:
Shiro, Almost50
Uhm no?

I just corrected your flavour. Peridot is not a corrupt gem. Not at the point in time this game is based on.
A50 said he was Peridot one time.

You seem to also have access to Peridot. Are you therefore claiming to be Crystal Gems?
Klingon: has a lot of leaps in flavour logic that don't make sense. for one, peridot is the only gem character besides Steven who has ever, in the show, used the internet. if the role is moving around, it has nothing in particular to do with any one group in the show, barring additional information.
she also has confused corruption for being scum in this game. corruption doesn't mean evil, it's a mental and physical condition that can affect gems.

here, she is obviously separating Crystal Gem claims from 'aligned with town' claims. if she thought CG = aligned with earth, she would not have said this.

I think that someone said corrupt gem instead on crystal gems.
Can you explain how you got the rest of this conclusion.

Titus: I explained my math town read, stop faking that I didn't or stop faking that my opinion matters if you can't bother to read my post.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5051 (isolation #483) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:27 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 5047, Shiro wrote:Btw farside, that thing you are accusing Titus of doing ?

YOU HAVE DONE NOTHING BUT THAT .

You defended almost and answered everything for him

Now you are defending Klingon before she even got the chance to see my accusation.

Who is giving who outs now ?
I'm asking someone not bias.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5052 (isolation #484) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:27 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 5050, Titus wrote:Farside: Attacking a case =\= explaining your townread.
Did it before that
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5054 (isolation #485) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:29 am

Post by farside22 »

Oh look the 2 now decide to attack me when I ask someone else there thoughts.
How dare I ask others?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5060 (isolation #486) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:34 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 5056, Not Chara wrote:
In post 5045, Shiro wrote:Klinon doesnt know the flavour, this is evident by calling peridot a corrupt gem, it is tied to the reason this is a slip.

It wasn't a joke post. She used Crystal gem in place of town, which is false and would only be correct if you didn't know the town alignment(by not being town or reading the sample pm) and just knew that this was the town faction in the previous game.
Klingoncelt was a part of both of the previous Steven Universe games. one used "Crystal Gems", and every character was a gem. the other used "Beach City Residents" and contained a mix.
but that doesn't matter, because Klingon has clearly separated the Crystal Gems from a simple 'town' or 'earth' claim. otherwise she wouldn't have been
asking
about them, like in the quote.

I thought, and I maybe wrong, it was about races.
It's been a bit since I played and I'm Earth race but I recall gems had a race....I'll double check that.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5061 (isolation #487) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:36 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 5059, Not Chara wrote:
In post 5047, Shiro wrote:Btw farside, that thing you are accusing Titus of doing ?

YOU HAVE DONE NOTHING BUT THAT .

You defended almost and answered everything for him

Now you are defending Klingon before she even got the chance to see my accusation.

Who is giving who outs now ?
it's a... bad accusation. it is just wrong. there really isn't anything besides that.
i don't even want to be defending Klingon here, when i'd much rather know why she's so interested in knowing if a player is claiming to be a Crystal Gem.
but there was no slip.

Titus: i don't know. because we can talk about things besides the player we're actively talking about lynching?
Well considering I attacked shiro's case not defend almost I would say the blow up from her is inaccurate.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5066 (isolation #488) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:41 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 5062, Not Chara wrote:
In post 5057, Shiro wrote:It isn't unlikely that she was fishing for strong PRs because gems are likely to be superior to humans, and then made the mistake to call herself a crystal gem as town because of the prequal game.
hm, ok. you have a point with the first part, it's the same issue i have there. it would be bad, blatant fishing, but it's still a point.
if she was
actually
doing that, though. there would really be no way for her to make such a ridiculous mistake. you don't fish for a kind of PR and then mistakenly call yourself that kind of PR when meaning to call yourself town. not when she was in
both
previous games, not just the later one.

Well I thought I remembered but I just checked.
I'll wait for kling to explain why she was asking about being gems before I say more.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5071 (isolation #489) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:46 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 5057, Shiro wrote:It isn't unlikely that she was fishing for strong PRs because gems are likely to be superior to humans, and then made the mistake to call herself a crystal gem as town because of the prequal game.
hm, ok. you have a point with the first part, it's the same issue i have there. it would be bad, blatant fishing, but it's still a point.
if she was
actually
doing that, though. there would really be no way for her to make such a ridiculous mistake. you don't fish for a kind of PR and then mistakenly call yourself that kind of PR when meaning to call yourself town. not when she was in
both
Again the rolling eyes indicated it was a joke.
Why is that even a debate?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5074 (isolation #490) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:49 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 5068, Not Chara wrote:
In post 5060, farside22 wrote:
In post 5056, Not Chara wrote:
In post 5045, Shiro wrote:Klinon doesnt know the flavour, this is evident by calling peridot a corrupt gem, it is tied to the reason this is a slip.

It wasn't a joke post. She used Crystal gem in place of town, which is false and would only be correct if you didn't know the town alignment(by not being town or reading the sample pm) and just knew that this was the town faction in the previous game.
Klingoncelt was a part of both of the previous Steven Universe games. one used "Crystal Gems", and every character was a gem. the other used "Beach City Residents" and contained a mix.
but that doesn't matter, because Klingon has clearly separated the Crystal Gems from a simple 'town' or 'earth' claim. otherwise she wouldn't have been
asking
about them, like in the quote.

I thought, and I maybe wrong, it was about races.
It's been a bit since I played and I'm Earth race but I recall gems had a race....I'll double check that.
humans are residents of earth. and human, obviously.
gems are aliens. their race is 'gem'.
Crystal Gems are gems that have forsaken their Homeworld, and now call earth home.
corrupted gems are any gems (Crystal or otherwise) that have been twisted by some sort of magic into a beast-like form.
Yeah I realized I made a mistake.
Race
And win condition. :facepalm:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5075 (isolation #491) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:51 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 5073, Not Chara wrote:
In post 5071, farside22 wrote:
if she was
actually
both
Again the rolling eyes indicated it was a joke.
Why is that even a debate?
are you telling me this? i know it was.
Klingon was asking about them Crystal Gems before the 'Crystal Gem miller' comment.
Sorry I saw it in the comment there.
Bluntly race searching may or may not mean anything.
Rather not second guess and have kling explain
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5076 (isolation #492) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:57 am

Post by farside22 »

Nc: one more question.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5081 (isolation #493) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:07 am

Post by farside22 »

Here's my question/concern.
Tit's on 2 different people had indicated how scummy it is not to give reads or explain a read but when Shiro doesn't explain she doesn't push Shiro to respond or get it done or get umber aggressive on Shiro.
Can you tell me why that's not suspicious.
Putting the fact that Cakez was scum and others pushed that too to the side for a momeny.
Why does Titus get to dictate who need to provide information right this second and who should skate by?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5083 (isolation #494) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:08 am

Post by farside22 »

Dude tit's thing was a typo but I'm totally calying Titus tit's the rest of the game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5097 (isolation #495) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:18 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 5085, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5083, farside22 wrote:Dude tit's thing was a typo but I'm totally calying Titus tit's the rest of the game.
No you aren't. Just because I think Titus was disrespectful and scum doesn't mean you get a pass to be disrespectful. Common decency it is a thing.
:cry:

Nc: noted.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5103 (isolation #496) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:26 am

Post by farside22 »

If math doesn't get rope I'm aligning with him.
If not I'll ally with Xkfyu
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5166 (isolation #497) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:42 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 5127, Almost50 wrote:
In post 5040, farside22 wrote:
Here's the other issue, Titus was the player saying that was why Shiro was scum reading kling.
She doesn't allow Shiro to speak for herself and defends her with excuse after excusr.
This includes the meta references I gave that she still bypasses repeatedly.
This is a case of the kettle calling the pot black. YOU never let KC respond directly to Shiro's case. You literally intercepted the push, took over and bounced it back at Shiro.

Like, if I accept your interpretation (that it was a joke/sarcastic response) then -by contrast- KC must be claiming NOT being a Crystal Gem at all. Fine, I'll accept that (for now). Now what's with her obsession with Peridot?
That case was awful.

It was a stretch
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5179 (isolation #498) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:54 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 5173, Titus wrote:How can I have Farside not constantly discrediting because it is me?
When Titus stops defending Shiro.

Day 3.

If I'm around and math flips town, lynch Shiro, do not listen to Titus.
Or let Titus continue with the defense.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5196 (isolation #499) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:28 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 5180, Firebringer wrote:Far side your tunneling
Possibly.
Frankly don't care.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5237 (isolation #500) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:56 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 5200, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Its very unlikely Fire was killed...... It seems more likely he was removed from the game by an effect or action.
A townie could of done it thinking Fire was scum and wanted to neutralize his ability bc of thus
Scum could of done this with an action or effect to neutralize town
Fire used this on himself to try to look town
I think we need more info before we makes conclusions

I am not sure if Math post derating the town is frustrated town,,,who is mad bc the town seems to be acting irrationally or frustrated scun who is mad bc he got stuck in a scum slot. I an leaning town frustrations slightly
There is a mob mentality that is making sure no one agrees with that.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5243 (isolation #501) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:02 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 5233, Not Chara wrote:what do you mean by 'thinks it has towncred'? just because you're stubbornly holding onto the read doesn't mean everyone is.
In post 5230, grapes wrote:
In post 5225, Not Chara wrote:there are other avenues.
You'll notice mathblade isn't taking any interesting (telling) avenues.

Only obvious ones that won't tell us much once they flip scum.
so you're saying they're preparing for their lynch by stalling (well, according to Titus and mastin, but i assume you agree) and making sure to avoid associatives?

fine. i'm still going to wait, because i want to see what their catchup reads look like. if they continually come back with nothing, then i no longer have a reason not to lynch them.
I'm just keeping this in my iso in case.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5258 (isolation #502) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:39 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 5254, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 5204, Titus wrote:Grandma, who is scum? At least 3 names here.
DGB
A50
Shiro
Maybe you.
You could vote shiro.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5268 (isolation #503) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:08 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 5266, Titus wrote:
In post 5265, Firebringer wrote:
In post 5263, Titus wrote:@Math, talk more on creature. I have them as scum.

This game isn't anyone who disagrees with me is scum. Am I calling Mastina scum? Nope.

Your reads look more like you trying to turn Almost, Shiro and me against each other than substance.
You called me scum yesterday mostly from disagreeing with you.
I suspected you, because you made no sense but even then it was moonlogic to me.
Suspected nc, suspected creature, still doing that one, suspect cool, me, Fire, math, kling.
Basically anyone that calls you scum.
Wow omgus
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5454 (isolation #504) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:58 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 5453, McMenno wrote:fyi farside can currently shoot dgb
No I can't.
Half the vote count.
Thought about it, don't want to see day 3 with this same fight and would rather shot shiro.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5455 (isolation #505) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:09 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 5279, grapes wrote:Mathblade is a person who is, for all intents and purposes, looking for things to townread/scumread people for, instead of looking for town/scum.
In post 5326, Titus wrote:
In post 5325, MathBlade wrote:After I flip town can I has dragon hugs?

Pi could use some hugs.
Ok. You want to prove you're town.

Look at the wagon analysis with the following assumptions

1) Yume, Mastina, myself, grapes, McMenno, almost and Shiro are town.

What the hell happened on Day 1? What are NC and RR's alignments?
In post 5332, Not Chara wrote:
In post 5246, Firebringer wrote:Do you have a chara avi for every kind of feeling?
yes. no sarcasm.
In post 5247, Titus wrote:It is.
from my perspective, you hard defended scum and they hard defend you, never a good look. Yet, you haven't given up, you are still reading and answering questions while reaching out to someone you have as dumb town. The effort you put in suggests frustrated town.

The relationships are what is dragging you down.
what scum did i hard defend? are you referring to Math?

you're still misinterpreting my calls to ally. but, it's fine.
In post 5252, grapes wrote:
In post 5233, Not Chara wrote:so you're saying they're preparing for their lynch by stalling (well, according to Titus and mastin, but i assume you agree) and making sure to avoid associatives?
Not really.

What avenues would you have expected scummathblade to more likely take?
...i asked to try and make sure. if i'm wrong, tell me where i'm wrong.
i'm not sure. not pushing confirmed town, or essentially confirmed. they could have gone after lurkers, but that would put them under heat. picking a high-content poster is what i would have done as scum. ...and i just remember they were pushing Titus, and also you. so nevermind.
In post 5334, Not Chara wrote:
In post 5330, MathBlade wrote:However I also think that is a bullshit question as Almost50 and Shiro are so much scum they might as well have gotten scum tattoo'd on their head at a tattoo parlor
Shiro could be scum. Almost50 is very town.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5456 (isolation #506) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:13 am

Post by farside22 »

Sorry hit submit instead of reply.
Comments to each quote are numbered in order.

1) makes me want to revise my read on grapes.
2) I'm betting money that titus scum would use the second list as opposed to maths first list to push another scum read.
3) Titus has been doing that all game. It's why I'm scum reading her.
4) please for the love of all that is holy vote shiro.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5457 (isolation #507) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:21 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 5385, Titus wrote:Nooo. If you're throwing shade at conftown, I have a problem. The goal should be working together, not tearing each other apart.
Says the player tearing players apart that disagree with her.
:roll:
In post 5393, Firebringer wrote:
In post 5391, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 5390, Firebringer wrote:
In post 5386, MathBlade wrote:Even if I agreed Mastina was conf town which I don't. Conf town doesn't mean conf right.

Need to sleep now super tired.
Math sounds reasonable...........not liking this.
Math is always reasonable.

NAI.

I don't actually know how to read Math though. :P

-Cerb
Math is unreasonable as town.
I don't know who you been playing with, but reasonableness is a scum tell with them.
Math is reasonable as town, weird, sometimes a bit of reasons I don't agree with but he thinks it's reasonable.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5458 (isolation #508) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:24 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 5412, mastin2 wrote:
In post 5279, grapes wrote:Mathblade is a person who is, for all intents and purposes, looking for things to townread/scumread people for, instead of looking for town/scum.
Also this.

Mathblade's making commentary without attaching deeper meaning to that commentary.
My read on mastin goes down a mile.
I definitely expect better from you.
In post 5418, Firebringer wrote:Batman v Superman was alot worse.
:shifty:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5459 (isolation #509) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:28 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 5444, mastin2 wrote:Right now, btw:
Shiro and Xkfyu are on my list of "don't lynch right now".

SnarkySnowman, Kraskaesque, Shadow_Step, randomidget, and DrippingGoofball are my list of "beyond Mathblade, focus players".

Everyone else has some form of immunity.
Of the above, DGB is nearly-immune, but not quite.

If you want to know the details on any of the above, or any
not
on the above, feel free to ask, though I may not answer for all of them.

Though, quite a number are thanks to diplomatic immunity.
Okay I'm giving one here.
In your own words, using links or quotes, why is math scum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5461 (isolation #510) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:32 am

Post by farside22 »

Vote: Shiro

Tell you what rr, I'll make you a deal in regards to my ability.

You need to read shiro and Titus iso and especially read the 2 pages I really hoped players would read and tell me how that is town Titus.

She literally misrepresented and twisted everything said in the 2 pages we fought.
That's not town to do.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5462 (isolation #511) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:33 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 5460, grapes wrote:farside are you scum?
Nope

Are you?

vote: shiro
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5464 (isolation #512) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:34 am

Post by farside22 »

Please explain this logic to me.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5465 (isolation #513) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:35 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 5463, grapes wrote:Your reads are just

so bad
You agreed at one point and then just decided to disagree.
Fasinating.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5469 (isolation #514) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:49 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 5466, grapes wrote:How about the post directly before it where I highlight where math cherry picks random shit from creature to townread that doesn't make any sense to someone looking at their play en masse?
Let's review what Math said.
In post 5275, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5263, Titus wrote:@Math, talk more on creature. I have them as scum.

This game isn't anyone who disagrees with me is scum. Am I calling Mastina scum? Nope.

Your reads look more like you trying to turn Almost, Shiro and me against each other than substance.
Because Creature actively pushed Cakez and their other pushes make it obvious. Why are you scumreading them?

Last sentence makes no sense please restate it.
This was in reference to when cakez called creature the perfect null and creature called cakez out on it.

Now how does that make creature scum and math post scummy?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5470 (isolation #515) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:50 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 5466, grapes wrote:How about the post directly before it where I highlight where math cherry picks random shit from creature to townread that doesn't make any sense to someone looking at their play en masse?
You fine with Shiro cherry picking points to call someone scum so don't use that reference unless it applies to all.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5472 (isolation #516) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:57 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 5471, Shiro wrote:Grapes, she is townreading everyone that calls me scum.

P.edit

Add to that, that am town, and she is in any even worse spot.

P.edit 2

I am cherry picking indeed. Cherries are tasty.

Day Farside if I scumread myself will you townread me?
That's not true.

I'm town read fire today and he thinks your town.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5473 (isolation #517) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:58 am

Post by farside22 »

If you vote yourself again, that'd be awesome
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5474 (isolation #518) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:01 am

Post by farside22 »

Here I'll do what Titus does to players in the game.

Shiro why can't you give a read of math?
If you have time to post in the game, giving a read should be part of that.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5476 (isolation #519) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:22 am

Post by farside22 »

There you go, nothing town about that at all.
According to Titus you are scum who can't so a simple request
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5481 (isolation #520) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:36 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 5477, kraskaesque wrote:Can Titus and farside stop posting for like a couple of days
It's hard to care about this game bc of you 2
You've made your stances clear
If you haven't noticed, more than half the player list isn't posting anything readable. Maybe if u two go away for a bit, stuff will start happening
I can do that.

Mod: v/LA till Sunday

10 to 1 Titus will still spam the threaf.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5522 (isolation #521) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:40 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 5517, Randomnamechange wrote:
In post 4988, Shiro wrote:
In post 4985, McMenno wrote:I'll echo the eu struggles
Hits close to home :(

Reading from page 199, siding with Titus and Shiro over Farside.
Why?

@math: I'm just going off poker mafia. You were right about one of the claims being scum so I don't question your weirdness.

@shiro: that olive branch has snark on it.

@kraska: I don't take offense, I agree that those spamming the thread should cool down the post frequency. I'm just saying I doubt Titus will comply.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5590 (isolation #522) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:48 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 5549, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3299, Shiro wrote:
In post 3247, Creature wrote:Yeah, no ally, I forgive Shiro as she might've missed it.
I was allying with Random Creature.

@Mastin

Why are you townreading Almost... like I legit don't get it. I want to be convinced otherwise if I am wrong but I can't.
Shiro pushes their scum buddies but does nothing about it as scum. This is a common trait for Shiro scum. Getting Almost 50's posts that made me think that.
Hey someone else's sees it.
Not just me.

So Titus cares more about spamming and demanding players do thing now but makes it impossible for anyone to catch up.
Discuss
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5614 (isolation #523) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:56 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 5538, Titus wrote:
In post 5525, Not Chara wrote:
In post 5523, Titus wrote:Each their own for now. Right now I am more focused on MathBlade. Their insistence on scum being within obvtown irks me. Either, they are scum and desperate or town and failing. Either way, I do not want to deal with the headache again. I think their ability is shit too (although others disagree). Their VCA was substandard when I asked them to look at the wagons. Assuming Farside town, their play only serves to keep me v Farside going.
do you think desperate scum Mathblade would still attempt to play the long game by going after conftown/obvtown? when they're about to be lynched?
either way, i think you should drop the point about their role. Loopdan may have seen more powerful uses for it, or may have overestimated it. it's still NIA. and they said they didn't have time for proper VCA.
Yes.bso would stubborn town Math.

@Math, then do a proper VCA supposing Titus, Yume, Mastina, Shiro, Almost, and Grapes are town. Tell me what you see. I don't care about your excuse, I care about your analysis. Right now, I hear excuse after excuse about how you'll come after town at every opportunity. That cannot be allowed to live. This is not extreme multiball. The KPN should remain low and town can just sit down and protect each other.

You're a nuisance at best to that.
See here asked you to stop spamming so he could do what you asked, if you cared as much as your proclaiming you care about it, you would stop spamming the thread.
In post 5585, MathBlade wrote:Don't you remember when Infinity claimed cop and obvtowned wingback as scum.

Come the fuck on sis.

ObvTown is Always Scrutinized.
I think that was day 2 after falling claimed vig.

In post 5594, Not Chara wrote:what did i say about you two taking a break? :<

pedit: this is why i don't use meta on the word of someone else. it's incredibly situational and often biased.
I tried, she keeps shoving her opinion done everyone's throats.
No one is allowed to have one that does not match hers.
Like I don't care that a50 disagrees or fire disagrees, I'm not forcing them to follow me.
Like Titus does to everyone.
In post 5595, kraskaesque wrote:If a wagon forms on shiro id join that
Their "scumread" on dgb for being low activity is pretty meh
Vote shiro, there is a small wagon.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5615 (isolation #524) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:57 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 5613, mastin2 wrote:
In post 5458, farside22 wrote:My read on mastin goes down a mile. I definitely expect better from you.
Pot, kettle, black.
Really, so you think math is scum desperate and making crazy theories as scum.

That something new?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5740 (isolation #525) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:32 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 5629, mastin2 wrote:
In post 5487, Shadow_step wrote:On page 42 currently. I'm onto some things but don't expect anything spectacular till tomorrow evening at least. My main focus currently is the development of the SC wagon. In Varsoon's last game we lynched scum day 1 too. But that didn't end up well. IIRC more than half the scum team was on that wagon.
(Speaking of Loopdan-like players......*)

(*I mean, he's less likely to be scum since his slot doesn't
quite
fit the pattern as well,
butstill
......**)

(**Also this would be a scumteam that would be comprised almost entirely of lurkers or former-lurkers when factoring in Mathblade's slot, so......)
Never mind this.
In post 5667, Creature wrote:Actually I do have some lynch preferences.
Me too!
In post 5701, Reasonably Rational wrote:1.) I screwed up my shoulder pretty bad over this past weekend and it's just now bearable to be at the computer for more than a few minutes. I've got like 35 pages to catch up on, but I've got a couple things to say that are super important, after talking with Cerb for the last couple hours.

Please do not end the day until Cerb and I finish checking and making sure what we've concluded is correct. We need to share it with the game today. Please just bear with us. Cerb is tied up for a few hours and we want to be completely sure before we make the post.

2.) We are going to pop our event tonight, barring some change in stress that precludes it, so I'm not sure if we should ally or not. Whomever we ally with can't get the synergy and add 3 points towards the unknown goal as we will not be forgoing the use of our event. We plan to submit Randomidget, but
Random: you should not submit us if you think you can synergize elsewhere
. We would prefer to ally because we have some things we'd rather not say in the main thread but want to leave to someone in case we get killed.

We would appreciate if Mastin and Titus and Farside (specifically) would think about the ally thing and whether it's worth the potential loss of points for us to ally.

~Drixx

P.S. - Yume please check PT. Mastin please look for Yume to be relaying you some info. -- I'll be catching up for awhile while Cerb is busy and I've got something to do in about 3 hours, so it will be pretty late East Coast time before we get our post up.
Please just trust that it's worth waiting. It's important.
We should talk.
In post 5720, Firebringer wrote:
In post 5715, Titus wrote:
In post 5713, Firebringer wrote:I had a restriction for insulting town?
I told you not to doubt Mastina on the Bubble being town. It likely is and I think I know whom too.

But I kinda said like don't doubtcast conftown. I just realized Mastina living is better than me though. :(

I hope Mastins dies before you, literally can't deal with all these "I am so great" posts, they are annoying as fuck
If math flips town do you think it will stop Titus?
Serious question.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5744 (isolation #526) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:37 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 5732, Titus wrote:
In post 5730, SnarkySnowman wrote:Mathblade is town. Titus is town. Stop confbiasing the shit out of each other pls
Snarky, I am with you on Farside but Math has to die. They are not protown in any way. Why do you feel they are? Because they are spamming the thread with bullshit?
Pot this is kettle.
In post 5735, Titus wrote:
In post 5733, Firebringer wrote:Why are you rushing a lynch titus?
Rushing? We're at 225 pages on day 2 with an all town wagon. Scum are not going to bus with Farside eating from their hands. We know Shiro is probably town. Who Attacks them? Math and Farside. Maybe you see Creature as scum but what beyond that has happened? All we are getting is temper tantrums.
One moment I'm scum and next scum eating out of my hands.
That's hysterical turn around in a short time span.
In post 5737, Titus wrote:
In post 5736, Firebringer wrote:So what if math flips town? What then?
We look at the white knighters, like Creature. She won't though.
Town Titus doesn't look off wagon only.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5746 (isolation #527) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:38 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 5741, Firebringer wrote:
In post 5740, farside22 wrote:If math flips town do you think it will stop Titus?
Serious question.
No
:mad:
In post 5742, Firebringer wrote:Part of me wants to vote MathBlade just because I know I def could be wrong on that.
Other part says keep pushing DGB
I'm not against dgb scum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5749 (isolation #528) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:40 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 5743, Titus wrote:
In post 5739, Firebringer wrote:
You think if they flips town there has to be white nighters for them
Absofuckinglutely. How is Math bring helpful right now?

Yet people like creature strongly townread Math and forget Mastina Yume and myself.
Creature is treating math exactly like SirCakez.
Farside is treating math exactly like sirCakez.
This wagon developed exactly like SirCakez.

The only logical conclusion is scum value math similarly to SirCakez. Even if math is insane town, they are viewed as an asset to scum.

There is no rule that says you must use X time. The productive conversation has ended. Time to end the day.
Scum know who is scum.
There is no second guessing when you know your right as scum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5753 (isolation #529) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:41 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 5747, Firebringer wrote:If another person posts "pot this is kettle" I may go insane.
Pot this is kettle.

*hides*
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5756 (isolation #530) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:43 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 5751, Titus wrote:@farside You can eat out of your own hands. The truth is, I have no clue on you but I would vig you in a heart beat if I could. You have done zero reevaluation after SirCakez flipped scum and you refusing to shut down Mathblade's speculation that Mastina could be scum.

Oh and I am with Mastina, on DGB currently.
I reevaluated.
I'm not reading rr scum anymore.
You however read anyone scum that disagree.

This is not the world acording to Titus.

Especially if an opinion mattered that much to you, you would read players responses instead of spamming it wasn't done a 1000 fucking times over.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5757 (isolation #531) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:44 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 5754, Titus wrote:
In post 5749, farside22 wrote:
In post 5743, Titus wrote:
In post 5739, Firebringer wrote:
You think if they flips town there has to be white nighters for them
Absofuckinglutely. How is Math bring helpful right now?

Yet people like creature strongly townread Math and forget Mastina Yume and myself.
Creature is treating math exactly like SirCakez.
Farside is treating math exactly like sirCakez.
This wagon developed exactly like SirCakez.

The only logical conclusion is scum value math similarly to SirCakez. Even if math is insane town, they are viewed as an asset to scum.

There is no rule that says you must use X time. The productive conversation has ended. Time to end the day.
Scum know who is scum.
There is no second guessing when you know your right as scum.
So are you scumclaiming here?
Desperate^

No where is that implied.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5764 (isolation #532) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:52 pm

Post by farside22 »

I'm taking a quote from Titus as town recently.

quote="In post 2149, Titus"]@Parama, When you're spamming so much, it's hard to read anything. I'm familiar with the tactic. I am a master of it.[/quote]

Just something to keep in mind when you read Titus post and read them carefully.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5766 (isolation #533) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:57 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 5765, Titus wrote:That game (Wake's Massive RoleMadness) is STILL ongoing Farside and is 10000% not the game you want to cite for me playing like shit.
That was 1801 game and it says game over.

Desperate
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5773 (isolation #534) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:03 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 5769, MathBlade wrote:However no one is going to lynched claimed Mason's today so this is pointless.

Let's talk DGB and Shiro for the health of the game.
I'm just trying to get people to read Titus post carefully.

*stops self from ranting*

DGB voted for pretty bad reason and unfortunately her lurking is NAI lately.
I'm just not seeing anything that says she is doing more at this point.
Pressure on her would at least prove something of a read I can sink my teeth into.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5774 (isolation #535) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:04 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 5764, farside22 wrote:I'm taking a quote from Titus as town recently.

In post 2149, Titus wrote:@Parama, When you're spamming so much, it's hard to read anything. I'm familiar with the tactic. I am a master of it.
Just something to keep in mind when you read Titus post and read them carefully.
Titus is a master at spamming so much it's unreadable.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5775 (isolation #536) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:05 pm

Post by farside22 »

In that game the player doing it was a scum read for her.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5780 (isolation #537) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:16 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 5776, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5773, farside22 wrote:
In post 5769, MathBlade wrote:However no one is going to lynched claimed Mason's today so this is pointless.

Let's talk DGB and Shiro for the health of the game.
I missed that, I'll reread Dbg and be right back
I'm just trying to get people to read Titus post carefully.

*stops self from ranting*

DGB voted for pretty bad reason and unfortunately her lurking is NAI lately.
I'm just not seeing anything that says she is doing more at this point.
Pressure on her would at least prove something of a read I can sink my teeth into.

And what do you think of DGB copying my claims?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5781 (isolation #538) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:19 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 3962, DrippingGoofball wrote:Of the three simultaneous claims the only true one is ascetic.

First I told KC that she was mod-confirmed scum to me LOL

Then whined that I didn't know who all my buddies are, can she please name them?

If that had worked I'd be a hero
In post 4762, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 4754, MathBlade wrote:Explanation please
JOAT on 'roids is a scum role.
In post 4773, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 4771, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4762, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 4754, MathBlade wrote:Explanation please
JOAT on 'roids is a scum role.
Didn't say that phrase til after you voted me.

Explain your vote.
You didn't say the phrase, but you gave the details that gave rose to the phrase.

I see no where that dgb claimed to copy or your ability math.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5785 (isolation #539) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:23 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 4745, MathBlade wrote:1) I get whatever bonuses my ally gets.
2) Can't ally same player twice in a row.
3) Season Finale I can use any powers I have gained through allying as well as any during the Season Finale Alliance.
4) if I don't take any action during the Climax Phase which is unlikely as I only have one that I can't use (more on that in a second)

The ability (whatever it was as I am not depants ing Fuzzy but in case he is a town PR) but to use it I have to be in an alliance with them or the season finale. I gain the ally bonuses only during the alliance or during the Season Finale.

My character Lars seems to be a bully based on flavor. Oh and I am human and Earth aligned.

So long story short right now I do nothing unless I am allied. I am a sponge.
In post 5782, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3962, DrippingGoofball wrote:Of the three simultaneous claims the only true one is ascetic.

First I told KC that she was mod-confirmed scum to me LOL

Then whined that I didn't know who all my buddies are, can she please name them?

If that had worked I'd be a hero
Copying????
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5790 (isolation #540) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:31 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 464, CooLDoG wrote:
In post 353, Skybird wrote:How much did you read the thread CoolDog? Mastin just said she wasn't allying with anyone, ever and you even said she was one of the only ones to post content. RR is already allied with OWK for D1.
if someone wants to make a table or some shit of all the allies cool, but that person isn't me, so I glazed over all of that shit.
In post 392, Klingoncelt wrote:I'm not sure about Mastin's Miller-like claim though. The way my Role PM's worded, I'm pretty sure that
I'm
the Miller.
:facepalm:
In post 396, Klingoncelt wrote:On the subject of Alliances, who's unattached? I don't want to be all alone.
me, and I'm down.
In post 435, Klingoncelt wrote:You're getting all sadz, so maybe you aren't Scum.

I'll lean you towards Null.
I read the above exchange as slight tvt.
In post 449, Seraphim wrote:So quick question: should I bother reading the last 18 pages? Is there any real content or is it just fucking around, pregame bullshit?
ehhh. look at grapes chart and read like the last 5.
In post 452, Seraphim wrote:FUCK okay. I don't know how much I'll have to contribute but I will do my best to slog through it.

P.S. alliance anyone???
down
Still confused
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5804 (isolation #541) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:05 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 5792, Reasonably Rational wrote:Farside are you suggesting we submit ally with you tonight?

~D

P.S. - still catching up; still asking folks to hold off on ending the day until we post tonight. It will be obvious once we've made the post.
Yup.
In post 5799, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5796, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:I thought somone someone else claimed it but I don't remember who..I could be wron
Cmon fuzzy *sigh* moving on then thoughts on DGB and Shiro?
I thought it was kling.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5805 (isolation #542) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:06 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 5774, farside22 wrote:

In post 2149, Titus wrote:@Parama, When you're spamming so much, it's hard to read anything. I'm familiar with the tactic. I am a master of it.
In post 5775, farside22 wrote:In that game the player doing it was a scum read for her.
New page, no spam will lose this.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5811 (isolation #543) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:24 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 5808, Titus wrote:
In post 5805, farside22 wrote:

In post 5775, farside22 wrote:In that game the player doing it was a scum read for her.
Yes, some dude was overly spamming and I called him out for it.

That doesn't change you are spamming like a spoiled brat and if everything goes to plan, you will actually have to scumhunt tomorrow.

I am scum hunting. I'm calling you out for your play this game and the spam you are doing.
*looks at post count by player*
Laughs at Titus on who the real spammed is.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5821 (isolation #544) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:34 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 5815, Titus wrote:If you think talking to/about me is productive, then do it. No one is lynching me Farside.

If you are town, you are absolutely incorrigible and do not play with me on my main for 6 months. You treat me and only me like shit.
Pot, kettle again.

The difference is I'm making a case.
Now you've basically come down with the poor me attitude
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5822 (isolation #545) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:36 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 5819, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:whatever issues going between you two ( far and Titus ) need to be worked out and not brought into this game
Titus doesn't think I should make a case on her.
There is nothing personal I've stated recently against her.
She is just made I found something she can't talk out of so she's trying to act emotional.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5823 (isolation #546) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:36 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 5822, farside22 wrote:
In post 5819, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:whatever issues going between you two ( far and Titus ) need to be worked out and not brought into this game
Titus doesn't think I should make a case on her.
There is nothing personal I've stated recently against her.
She is just mad I found something she can't talk out of so she's trying to act emotional.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5826 (isolation #547) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:42 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 5824, MathBlade wrote:Farside let it go please. I agree but let it go. We have to be the bigger people.

Now let's talk DGB and Shiro.
I'd rather lynch Shiro.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5827 (isolation #548) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:42 pm

Post by farside22 »

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5834 (isolation #549) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:51 pm

Post by farside22 »

Your the one with the same loop.
The don't listen she's wrong and I'm right over and over and over.
When that does not work you break down to calling me names.
Or the same loop of shoving down any read from any player that disagrees.
If that is your town game I'd blacklist you for life.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5838 (isolation #550) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:57 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 5832, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:You also have certain biases...You prob right but I need to figure this out on my own
Would you like a starting platform?

Start here http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... start=4900
And just read how about 4 pages.
I'm not going to give my view but tell me how you think of Titus explaination when I question it and her questions back.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5894 (isolation #551) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:28 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 5871, Titus wrote:
In post 5869, MathBlade wrote:I didn't deny that I do it. I feel I am justified in my Titus push.

Doesn't lend much credence when a scum read of my says someone is a townread.
Are you scumreading the entire game but for Farside? Everyone else knows I am town.

You are not getting pulled into anything. You're scum spamming the thread rather than listening.
Math and myself are not the only ones scum reading you.

In post 5875, Shiro wrote:
In post 5778, MathBlade wrote:When Shiro is town they push Scumreads.
Farside is meta casing the opposite to make my aggression on almost be scum me.

What is it people? Make up your minds
That's a lie.
Never brought up your meta till day 2.
You were aggressive out of the gate with A50.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5895 (isolation #552) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:29 pm

Post by farside22 »

Which is what I showed scum Shiro does and hasn't been disproven
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5897 (isolation #553) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:01 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 3584, farside22 wrote:Shiro notes:
Replacement http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... er_sort=Go town
Very absent minded and carefree
Homestead http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... er_sort=Go
Mostly just town reads, lots of fluff post and few scum reads. No cases noted ever really made.
DotA mafia. http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... er_sort=Go Town still no case, fluff and just giving general reads.

Symphonic mafia http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... er_sort=Go scum, more aggressive type and making a case for pretty bad reason to. Comes across as more of a jerk to.
Everything is a lie http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... er_sort=Go 3rd party lots of prod dodges and just one weak push.

Every a lie 1 http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... er_sort=Go town same thing of giving out town reads. No cases and fun fluff.

Scum game http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... er_sort=Go
Aggressive and weak cases is what I noted.

So basically town Shiro fluff with very little pushes, scum Shiro more aggressive.

I'm pretty happy with my scum read on the spot.
This is my notes.
I've repeatedly asked both Shiro and Titus a reference that shows Shiro aggressive out of the game play from Shiro as town.
Neither have done that.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5899 (isolation #554) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:11 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 5898, Shiro wrote:
In post 5778, MathBlade wrote:When Shiro is town they push Scumreads.
And here math says the opposite from your meta case.
He also said more.
Like this:
In post 5549, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3299, Shiro wrote:
In post 3247, Creature wrote:Yeah, no ally, I forgive Shiro as she might've missed it.
I was allying with Random Creature.

@Mastin

Why are you townreading Almost... like I legit don't get it. I want to be convinced otherwise if I am wrong but I can't.
Shiro pushes their scum buddies but does nothing about it as scum. This is a common trait for Shiro scum. Getting Almost 50's posts that made me think that.
I'd like to see if math is talking about when you are town that you push later in the game, not from the start of day 1.
I'm betting the first, what do you think?
We can as math for links too if you want.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5900 (isolation #555) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:13 am

Post by farside22 »

While I'm hereally, your voting math, not pushing a scum read.
Why should I town read you if math is right?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5904 (isolation #556) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:22 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 5901, Shiro wrote:I am however starting to have a striking doubt about math being scum. Namely because, with your bias and power to kill me without majority.

If math is scum, why am I not voted by more people (namely scum buddies) in order to save her.

P.edit

Sure, we can ask her. I mean I don't think I push my scumbuddies unless absolutely necessary.

But far, come on, see the light I am town D: I even made a song for it ;~;

P.edit 2

If it any better I am thinking of switching to Dgb

I liked the song by the way.
It was cute.

Anyways thanks for the smile, I have my own paranoid thoughts that I'm ignoring right now.

Sigh.

As much as I wish I could write the word sucker on my face and just take that comment about math and dgb at face value, I'm pretty sure in my heart of hearts if you felt the way you did, you would unvote math, vote dgb and not try to make me feel like you cared that you were switching.
Pretty sure town you would just do it and not care.

And there it happens before I can post this.

Weighing things out.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #6097 (isolation #557) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:58 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 5966, Creature wrote:Would rather lynch inside {DrippingGoofball, Klingoncelt, MathBlade, Thefuzzylogic99, TheWayItEnds, Xkfyu}
Pretty sure kling, math, and fuzzy are town

In post 6002, Reasonably Rational wrote:Can someone please suggest someone who *isn't* the subject of all this fucking noise for me to look at? I was going to go look at NC, but fuck that, ISO is too huge and will remove all my motivation.

-Cerb
How about dgb?
In post 6063, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 6059, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 6058, Titus wrote:@RR the pt v Steven is not a reason to clear sky but I think they are town.

Swap grapes for Farside and add almost 50 with Shiro and you're good. Read through almost50's ISO and it reads like 5 stages of grief regarding his hood.

McMenno is likely clear if you are based on vote analysis.

The third party thing is not something I am inclined to just trust you on. I mean conftown is saying no...and I have no independent evidence. I am not going to say I know no third parties, it just seems unlikely.
Conftown is wrong and is being misled.

-Cerb
Or if she's not being misled, she's so supremely arrogant that she refuses to display an appropriate level of doubt about her own beliefs.

I already expressed why I believe what I do about farside, and there's *no* reason in terms of interactions to call A50 and shiro town. Of course, I don't really "get" how to read A50. He's sort of like a less confusing LQ/TFL, if you know what I mean? He goes off on these crazy theories and such and I can't tell if it's town motivated or not.
Titus, you have *one* flip to go off of. That's not nearly enough data to clear McMenno off of based on votes alone.

-Cerb
A50 was very different in the PT.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #6099 (isolation #558) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:18 am

Post by farside22 »

I got rr unless they say differently.
Then I'll just go back to skybird if not.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #6152 (isolation #559) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:29 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 6150, Reasonably Rational wrote:That's pretty convincing Titus. In fact, that's probably the most relatable case I've ever seen you make against someone. Please do THAT more often. And please just don't get baited into fights. Let's be accountability buddies on that front because we both rise to the bait (remember our Learned Hand experience?).

@Farside - Can you argue anything that Titus said? It's all very simple there with very little snark or side commentary. This should be something you can easily agree on, and I'm struggling to figure out what the problem is.

~Drixx
You must be joking.
Half her past was pure hypocrisy.
Shit I haven't posted in this game for hours and she is still calling me a spammer.
Everything she said I've done, she's done.

If you can't see that, I can't help you.

You should ally with me.
I'm going to make you really read this game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #6156 (isolation #560) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:39 pm

Post by farside22 »

Here I'll do the first step because this is not an argument I want day 3.

Vote: math

In before titus/mastin/Shiro call me scum for voting math.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #6161 (isolation #561) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:45 pm

Post by farside22 »

Nope rr you get to align with me.
I'm going to give you info in the PT and there will be no spam to manipulate those words.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #6165 (isolation #562) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:56 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 6162, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 6160, mastin2 wrote:
In post 5955, kraskaesque wrote:Guys math isn't scum
Their posts don't look like self preservation, if that's what they were trying to do they wouldn't have made the pushes they made
Mathblade's been alternating votes, continuously, between Shiro and DGB, the two largest counterwagons to them.

That isn't an effort at self-preservation...

How
?
QFT.

Farside, I have no idea what to do here with the allying thing.

:/

-Cerb
Not doing what Titus claims at all.
Here is the thing, you know I'm interested, you have a garenteed player to chat with and you know I'll chat back.
I'm not scum despite what Titus says.
I'm not telling anyone that there not entitled to their opinion.
I don't call everyone scum that calls Shiro town.
A50, Fire just to name a few.
Last edited by Varsoon on Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #6187 (isolation #563) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:00 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 6172, Creature wrote:Hopefully Math isn't just a policy.
Policy to end the day faster. :lol:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #6451 (isolation #564) » Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:19 am

Post by farside22 »

Well that list will take forever with snarky at the top.

I'm going to keep a claim order in the PT.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #6456 (isolation #565) » Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:33 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 6370, Firebringer wrote:Omg titus you can't be this blind to your own behavior. That's false, you were just as fault for that shit as far side.
And 90% of the player base knew you were town. Like I did.
Thank you for this.
I'm not putting what players claimed, please don't do that in here.
I have reasons to say that, this early.

kraskaesque - claimed
SnarkySnowman
DrippingGoofball
randomidget
Not Chara
Shadow_step
Reasonably Rational - claimed
Shiro - claimed
Xkfyu
farside22
TheFuzzylogic
TheWayItEnds
Skybird
MagnaofIllusion
Creature - claimed
Firebringer - claimed
Almost50
grapes
McMenno
Yume
mastina
titus
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #6467 (isolation #566) » Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:30 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 6462, Titus wrote:@Yume, Hood chat please.

@farside, Can I see your reads now that you know I am confirmed town?
Creature, Shiro, snarky
Skybird questionable
Null: random, TWIE, dgb

Whether you want to hear it or not math agreed that Shiro was scum.
Math flipped town.
Let me be on that scum read.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #6469 (isolation #567) » Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:52 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 6468, Titus wrote:I am just looking to see how you feel right now. Like I told RR, I got no desire in pushing or discussing my reads yet.

What do you think of DGB?

If you could shoot anyone without restriction, who would you shoot?
I'm not sure about dgb.
She is a tricky one as scum and her play is hard to read. I was hopping more pressure to see what happens there.

I'd shot shiro because your too stubborn to see how obvious scum he is.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #6472 (isolation #568) » Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:00 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 6470, Titus wrote:What do you think of the wagon compositions on DGB and Math? Scum pushed or town pushed?
Considering you pushed math and didn't give a fuck what anyone said and your confirmed town.
Well that was a town push, sheeped with those who either gave fuck all or scum.
Considering the player I'm scum reading the hardest jumped on dgb at will leaves me a bad taste on that wagon as well.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #6473 (isolation #569) » Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:03 am

Post by farside22 »

Xfyul is also null.

Personally I'd like this claim thing to get going.
No more till snarky claims.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #6475 (isolation #570) » Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:05 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 6474, Creature wrote:Snarky doesn't need to claim.
Did he claim who he p8cked for beach already?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #6478 (isolation #571) » Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:06 am

Post by farside22 »

No I'm going with the order that titus decreed to one and all who claims who picked whom.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #6480 (isolation #572) » Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:09 am

Post by farside22 »

Please state whom you picked for beach prize at the start of day 3 in order given.

kraskaesque - claimed
SnarkySnowman
DrippingGoofball
randomidget
Not Chara
Shadow_step
Shiro - claimed
Xkfyu
farside22
TheFuzzylogic
TheWayItEnds
Skybird
MagnaofIllusion
Creature - claimed
Firebringer - claimed
Almost50
grapes
McMenno
Yume
mastina
Titus
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #6481 (isolation #573) » Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:10 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 6479, Titus wrote:
In post 6478, farside22 wrote:No I'm going with the order that titus decreed to one and all who claims who picked whom.
Actually, Mastina picked it. I am going along to be a team player.
I'm being a team player by sticking with it, but waiting for snarky is like waiting for paint to dry.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #6489 (isolation #574) » Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:22 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 6483, Titus wrote:Farside, do you have anything else you would like to tell me?
Other then a desire to blacklist you????
No
I think you owe your Math, more then anyone, an apology.
My apology would be more I'm sorry your so bull headed.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #6492 (isolation #575) » Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:24 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 6489, farside22 wrote:
In post 6483, Titus wrote:Farside, do you have anything else you would like to tell me?
No
:lol: :lol:
Not that I'm one to throw stones at that.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #6494 (isolation #576) » Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:26 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 6491, Titus wrote:
In post 6489, farside22 wrote:
No
So, who did you block night 1?
I know you didn't target me, because you said you got a guilty.
So someone in that group of yours did I assume?

It kills you that I'm practical confirmed town and you canot wait for players to finish claiming.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #6495 (isolation #577) » Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:27 am

Post by farside22 »

By the by Titus didn't target you is all you need to know.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #6497 (isolation #578) » Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:30 am

Post by farside22 »

Shiro, who all I know couldn't be dealt with and I was informed I was unsuccessful with doing it
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #6498 (isolation #579) » Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:31 am

Post by farside22 »

It kills you that I'm practical confirmed town and you canot wait for players to finish claiming.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #6500 (isolation #580) » Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:34 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 6499, Titus wrote:And you blocked me last night.
Nope.
I targeted grapes.

So you lied about the guilty.

Why?

Like the point system wasn't something you cared to verify first before ousting this stuff.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #6513 (isolation #581) » Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:48 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 6503, Titus wrote:
In post 6500, farside22 wrote:
Nope.
I targeted grapes.

Why?

Like the point system wasn't something you cared to verify first before ousting this stuff.
I am pretty damn good at algebra Farside. If I wasn't, I would have insisted on keeping math around.

If you didn't block me, why did you hide being partially ascetic?
Can you wait until after the beach claim is done before we get into this?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #6514 (isolation #582) » Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:49 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 6510, Shiro wrote:Her action on me failed because I did nothing.

So far I have only used an action once, the first night but circumstances made it void :(
I got that same comment.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #6517 (isolation #583) » Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:52 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 6515, Titus wrote:
In post 6513, farside22 wrote:
In post 6503, Titus wrote:
In post 6500, farside22 wrote:
Nope.
I targeted grapes.

Why?

I am pretty damn good at algebra Farside. If I wasn't, I would have insisted on keeping math around.

If you didn't block me, why did you hide being partially ascetic?
Can you wait until after the beach claim is done before we get into this?
No. RR ensured that.
So your grilling me even though it's clear I'm town.

Your ego is just that big?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #6518 (isolation #584) » Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:54 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 6480, farside22 wrote:Please state whom you picked for beach prize at the start of day 3 in order given.

kraskaesque - claimed
SnarkySnowman - claimed
DrippingGoofball
randomidget
Not Chara
Shadow_step
Shiro - claimed
Xkfyu
farside22
TheFuzzylogic
TheWayItEnds
Skybird
MagnaofIllusion
Creature - claimed
Firebringer - claimed
Almost50
grapes
McMenno
Yume
mastina
Titus
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #6524 (isolation #585) » Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:10 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 6520, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Phone post -

can anyone give any insight as to why anyone not named Yume or Titus are "confirmed Town"?
See point system at start of the game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #6525 (isolation #586) » Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:11 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 6523, Titus wrote:
In post 6522, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 6521, Titus wrote:Yume was told Mastina was conftown in their PT.
Mastina vouches for Yume based on flavor.
I vouch for Mastina telling me Yume's flavor.
So why is farside prattling on about confirmed Town?
Because she's stalling to avoid answering direct questions for being busted.

She said anyone who targets her should see her as conftown.

I targeted Farside, and that's not the result I got.
I know I didn't say that
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #6528 (isolation #587) » Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:13 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 6526, Titus wrote:@Farside, Answer the question.

Why did my action on you fail?
Why are you ignoring the point system for beach palloza?

I already said I'm waiting for everyone to finish even if you want to ignore the obvious.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #6531 (isolation #588) » Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:15 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 6527, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 6524, farside22 wrote:See point system at start of the game.
This isn't an explanation that is meaningful. Either clearly explain or stop flooding the thread with crap.
NC and I are in an alliance.
She picked herself which town gets 3 point for doing that and I picked her.
Town gets 2 points if they are in the alliance with the player they nominated.
Scum get 1.5 and 1.0 for those actions
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #6533 (isolation #589) » Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:19 am

Post by farside22 »

Well why are you pushing this titus
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #6534 (isolation #590) » Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:21 am

Post by farside22 »

I asked you to wait and you can't do it so now that the point. System shows it, why do you feel the need to push this claim from me?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #6536 (isolation #591) » Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:24 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 6535, Titus wrote:
In post 6533, farside22 wrote:Well why are you pushing this titus
Answer the question.

Not explaining until I have all the info.
Whatever.

I have a noisy ascetic. A player targets me and are told I stopped there action.
I also know when a player targets me, just not who.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #6537 (isolation #592) » Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:25 am

Post by farside22 »

Your turn to respond titus
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #6538 (isolation #593) » Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:25 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 6534, farside22 wrote:I asked you to wait and you can't do it so now that the point. System shows it, why do you feel the need to push this claim from me?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #6540 (isolation #594) » Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:28 am

Post by farside22 »

Still waiting for a response from you first
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #6544 (isolation #595) » Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:32 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 6542, Titus wrote:
In post 6540, farside22 wrote:Still waiting for a response from you first
That's not how this works Farside.

I am conftown with a funny result on you.
So am I based on the event.

Which you decided to stop.

And you said you would explain, stop stalling
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #6545 (isolation #596) » Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:33 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 6543, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Just let me know when it is time to vote Farside ..

Because not claiming an Ascetic like hers immediately Day 1 is so scum play. Add in the "I'm confirmed Town via points" when believing that requires scum to not lie about what they chose and continuing to attack a Mod confirmed Town player and the result should be rope TBH.
That's why I wanTed claims first
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #6547 (isolation #597) » Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:35 am

Post by farside22 »

Because I wanted players to target me.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #6550 (isolation #598) » Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:37 am

Post by farside22 »

Just an FYI to those following this.
Your town leader stopped from finding real scum in this because her tunnel on me needs to be resolved first.

Congrats to Titus for helping the scum team hide.

Great job.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #6551 (isolation #599) » Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:38 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 6549, Titus wrote:
In post 6547, farside22 wrote:Because I wanted players to target me.
Why?
I get points when players target me, which I can use to do stuff.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”