Newbie 594: (Game Over!)

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:24 am

Post by Battousai »

/confirm
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12 (isolation #1) » Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:19 am

Post by Battousai »

VOTE: Atticus
for being the last one that is not inactive to confirm.

Who's the ICs in this game? zu, atticus, silence

Edited the first post to make it clear who the IC's are
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19 (isolation #2) » Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:48 am

Post by Battousai »

Atticus- the roles were 100% randomized, and from experience in previous game with bird, scum can be 2 newbies.
Do you personally care who the ICs are?
Are you scum trying to base a meaningless wagon on the new people, and trying to avoid the ICs?
I actually do care who the ICs are. The more information the better IMO, even the most benign. If a player is experienced and they make a newbtell/scumtell move I can tell if its scumtell. Second question- No.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #23 (isolation #3) » Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:31 am

Post by Battousai »

The one concern I have with this is that do you think that if a newbie makes a "scumtell", you can automatically just assume that it was because they are new and not because they are scum? If I were a newbie and scum, what would stop me from making one of these tells and using the logic of "I'm new" as my defense, and thus making you think I am town?
It's more for the IC than the newbie. If a newb scum does make a mistake, I will consider previous posts and actions and judge it out of 10 on my notes scum to newb (i.e. 7 scum, 3 newb), and later use it if I think they are scum by different actions in my case.

Also to your question- You shouldn't think anyone is town unless they died, your cop and did not get a result, or your scum. To help you think I'm town, I'm answering all your questions.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #34 (isolation #4) » Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:25 am

Post by Battousai »

I guess we are skipping the random vote stage in this game so,
UNVOTE: Atticus

Also, if it at least one of you would please, add an avatar. It makes it easier (especially later in the game) for me to tell your posts apart when a minimum of 1 person has no avatar.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #38 (isolation #5) » Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:19 pm

Post by Battousai »

FOS: Atticus

I don't know your playstyle, but to me you are lurking, and I find that pretty suspicious.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #40 (isolation #6) » Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:36 am

Post by Battousai »

Ok, well do you think I am scum and are certain of it to place a vote and lynch me right now? Or are you just trying to get me to talk more, slip up, and/or see how I respond? I hope its the latter, because a lynch on page 2/3 before there is much discussion is, well, stupid if your town.

I only FoS him for lurking because his posts so far have not contributed much and have been a I'm here, don't prod me. Plus his first post of substance was saying the Mod put in 1 IC as scum. He's an IC, been on the site for over 2 years. He should know whether or not the mod makes at 1 IC scum. The mod never does that to avoid the town voting the ICs off very early just because of their status.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #53 (isolation #7) » Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:00 am

Post by Battousai »

Atticus wrote:At Battousai: Shikamaru is overrated.
Lies!!!! I have a question about your playstyle, would you compare it to Rosso Carne, if you've seen him play?
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #54 (isolation #8) » Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:04 am

Post by Battousai »

Dang it, I hate when I miss a page.....

Zu: I know I'm not in any danger of being lynched, I am overdefensive at times, but I seriously didn't see a vote was warranted for my previous FOS of Atticus. A FOS, sure.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #63 (isolation #9) » Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:03 am

Post by Battousai »

BlackWolf wrote:
Vote : Zu_faul

He's made a total of four posts, two of which are attacking Bat, and two which do nothing but repeat what Nocmen says.
That, and my gut feeling, warrents a vote from me. ^^
Pot calling the kettle black, eh? (I picked up a British accent when I said that in my head, I need to stop watching shaun of the dead lol)

This is your first post, other than your two confirm posts. At least he has made some effort in scum hunting.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #77 (isolation #10) » Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:16 pm

Post by Battousai »

Hey blackwolf, how do you feel about my FOS of Atticus and then post responding to Zu's vote of me?
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (isolation #11) » Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:46 am

Post by Battousai »

Vote: BlackWolf
: You vote someone for not posting, yet that was your first post besides your confirm. Then you unvote when 3 people basically said the last sentence to you (showing a want to appease the town and appear less scummy), then you play it off as a way to get a reaction out of everyone.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #93 (isolation #12) » Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:25 pm

Post by Battousai »

I was holding my vote until I had something else to add on, like your post 78. That made you stand out more in my eyes.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (isolation #13) » Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:15 am

Post by Battousai »

Well rickeon, could you comment on Blackwolf's vote and his posts after that? That would be something.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (isolation #14) » Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:32 am

Post by Battousai »

Battousai wrote:Well rickeon, could you comment on Blackwolf's vote and his posts after that? That would be something.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (isolation #15) » Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:35 am

Post by Battousai »

Rickeon wrote:
Battousai wrote:Well rickeon, could you comment on Blackwolf's vote and his posts after that? That would be something.
Sorry, I was distracted over the weekend.

Well, he made an obviously ironic statement, then suddenly changed his story to it being a test. It seems like the original post was a bit too obviously ironic to be accidental, but I don't know. I find it hard to believe someone would seriously post something like that an not immediately notice the contradiction.

I suppose if he was aware of the contradiction, it doesn't really tell us anything. He would have motives to do something like that either way. If he wasn't aware of what he was doing, then it's pretty obvious he had a motive for pointing attention to someone. But, once again, I don't think it was unintentional.

Really, the only person that's standing out to me as suspicious repeatedly is Battousai, but I can't entirely pin down why.
Now was that really that hard to do? Posting about something in the game and telling us how you read it? Maybe next time you won't need someone to point something out to get your reaction from it.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (isolation #16) » Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:17 am

Post by Battousai »

zu_Faul wrote:Also picking on battousai when you can't say why seems too opportunistic for me.
Could you reitirate that plz? I don't understand.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (isolation #17) » Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:41 am

Post by Battousai »

I'm still sticking with my vote on BlackWolf. His vote with contradictions and his excuse afterwards give off a scum vibe to me and I think he is the best bet right now to lynch scum.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #133 (isolation #18) » Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:11 am

Post by Battousai »

BlackWolf wrote:And Bat, your case on me at the moment is:
1) Made contradictory post, while fully aware that it was laughably ironic coming from me
2) Gave reason/excuse for previous post
3) Unvote when people react, which shows a want to appease the town
Am I right?
Cause I just wanted to clarify with you first.
This is coming from your POV, so I have to gather the what I can from my own.

1)You made a contradictory vote
2) Saw people reacting negatively, gave an excuse
3) Said you got reactions and unvoted. The person who you voted for never reacted, and I don't see what kind of reactions you would have expected to get in the first place from the other players.
3b) I gather you unvoted to appease the town
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (isolation #19) » Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:08 am

Post by Battousai »

gorillaman wrote:Would it be fair to say that if BlackWolf's town he was the easy target for scum to attack those last couple of pages?
Actually, split, zu_faul, and/or rickeon would be the easiest to attack for them not posting much lately. The ones who can't defend themselves make easier targets, IMHO.

And if you are directing that quote to my posts and possibly Nocmen's, then perhaps you can give us someone else to "attack." Let's see, there's the lurkers and then there's BW.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (isolation #20) » Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:59 am

Post by Battousai »

By attack, I was using the words gorillaman used.

Gorilla:
Defensive again, you see. Although, I just did some of the hated metaing and that could be a bit of a town tell for you - you seem more comfortable as scum.
I actually do prefer to be scum. I've been trying out different strategies as town, and this game I'm being more aggressive than I normally am, especially when Im scum.

Zu:
Not necessarily. I was here for example, but I didn't post yet because I originally waited for Rickeon's reply, iwthout noticing how much time passed since my last post.
You should have posted anyways to help keep the game moving at a faster pace.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (isolation #21) » Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:33 am

Post by Battousai »

Rickeon still hasn't posted in a while, so....

UNVOTE

VOTE: RICKEON

L-2 for Rickeon
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (isolation #22) » Fri May 02, 2008 8:07 am

Post by Battousai »

FOS: gorillaman

Zu, you got me into looking at gorillaman more closely and I compared it to a previous game where he was the cop. In that game he was considerably more vocal than he has been in this game. I find that suspicious that he isn't doing a lot of scumhunting.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #168 (isolation #23) » Sat May 03, 2008 4:19 am

Post by Battousai »

Well, if you act differently as cop and town, it makes it easier for scum to NK you then doesn't it? Its the same for acting differently as town and as scum.
That is actually really unreliable.
It's completely possible he acts differently as cop then as town, now isn't it?
That's why I still have my vote on Rickeon and not him.

We really need rickeon to post in this game asap. The longer he's MIA and at L-1, the more tempting and easier it gets for scum to hammer, if he's not scum.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #183 (isolation #24) » Mon May 05, 2008 3:13 pm

Post by Battousai »

Sorry for the inactivity, computer problems. Time to catch up a bit.
zu_Faul wrote:I don't know whether all of you missed that he hasn't been on L-1 for some time. If you did I think it is possible that some of you tried to warn your scum partner not to lynch him and make themselves seem very scummy. If you did not miss it I don't know what you wanted to accomplish.
FOS: Battousai, Nocmen, Atticus
I notice you didn't FOS blackwolf for his post: "If the scum is stupid enough to hammer now, let 'em.
It'll only mean we know who at least one of the scum are."

We were keeping our votes on blackwolf, what about that made you think it would be possible to warn our scum partner of the hammer more than blackwolf's post?

The reason for my vote was to get him to talk if he was still active and lurking. It seems Nocmen's plan was to try and get scum to hammer him and thus revealing themselves. Atticus's vote, from what I gather, was that he thought rickeon was truely scummy.

Now something I find interesting. Zu, you had your vote on Rickeon for quite some time, then when he went to L-1, you suddenly switch to gorrillaman for not scumhunting and instead sitting on the sidelines. Why gorrillaman? I find that random since silence was also doing the exact same, and rickeon was MIA, so he couldn't be scumhunting.
FOS: ZU_FAUL
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (isolation #25) » Thu May 08, 2008 7:09 am

Post by Battousai »

Mr. Blonde wrote:Battousai: (post 93)
I was holding my vote until I had something else to add on, like your post 78. That made you stand out more in my eyes.
Post 78 contains:
Eh, just wanted to see reactions.

Although zu_faul hasn't posted since then anyways, at least I got reactions from 5 different people.

Seems I get a vote, too...
What exactly was suspicious in this post?
If you read some of the thread better, you would have noticed I have answered that in my reasons for voting him later. He voted someone for being inactive, which was contradictory. Then 5 people who told him his vote was contradictory. So he removed it saying he got all the reactions he wanted from it, which was the 5 people but NOT the person he voted for. He made a mistake and he wanted to say it was a way to get reactions, I dont buy it.
Mr. Blonde wrote:Post 129, Battousai:
I'm still sticking with my vote on BlackWolf. His vote with contradictions and his excuse afterwards give off a scum vibe to me and I think he is the best bet right now to lynch scum.
It would be good if you could remind "what contradictions" and "excuses" are most striking to you?
I already answered this, it's a few pages back. It seems you are focusing and trying to bring all my actions into the light as scummy. It's kinda of OMGUSing and kind of scummy, IMHO.
Mr. Blonde wrote:Battousai, post 183:
The reason for my vote was to get him to talk if he was still active and lurking. It seems Nocmen's plan was to try and get scum to hammer him and thus revealing themselves. Atticus's vote, from what I gather, was that he thought rickeon was truely scummy.
Can you exactly point out "how did you know that Atticus thought that I (rickeon) was truely a scumy"?

And how can you make up such "plan" that Nocmen had?

We cannot know different people's "plans", yet you seem to be creating paranoia and accusing people back and forth.... and the logic is not always so solid.

I'll raise my hand... and
FoS Battousai
:
- You've been accusing people and having "solid" reasons for this
?

- You've been "knowing" what plans other people have
- You've been trying to turn attention away when you've got 2 votes for you
2 votes isn't dangerous in the least. Rickeon was at L-1 and wasn't lynched.

- Your "Post 93" is very suspicious: you have voted people, yet for some reason you suddenly have "waited to get more proof"
- In "post 129" you were convinved that Blackwolf is the scum, and that we ought to lynch the scum right now ("I think he is the best bet right now to lynch scum."). What made you change your vote on me?
best bet right now to lynch scum, isn't the same as he is definately scum, lets end the day now. Granted I wanted everyone to focus on him right then because I thought, and still do, think he is/was scummy.
First of all, all my reasons I gave for people's reasons for their Rickeon vote were based off posts made in the thread by them. If you read their posts better you would should have read it also.
Nocmen wrote:Well, the longer this goes on, the less chance of actually being able to tell if someone hammers him because he was scummy or if he is being hammered because someone wants to move the game on and get out of Day 1.

The "risk" I took in 155 was seeing if someone would be anxious to go and hammer him when I put him and L-1
. Now it's past that chance of being feasible, so
unvote[/b[
Here
Atticus wrote:
Vote: Rickeon
, bandwagon!

It is actually THIS post that made me choose him.
Rickeon wrote:Well, he made an obviously ironic statement, then suddenly changed his story to it being a test. It seems like the original post was a bit too obviously ironic to be accidental, but I don't know. I find it hard to believe someone would seriously post something like that an not immediately notice the contradiction.
I see it as a bit bogus to say that he suddenly changed his post to a test. Granted, BlackWolf's lurky style is not something that makes me comfortable, but it seems that there is little he could do suddenly in this manner. However, more than that, you say in your next post that you didn't proofread your post, and your sentences do kind of wander. What's to say BW didn't do the same. Perhaps he was just to apathetic to go back and say that.

Anyway, this post just seems a bit to accusatory and desperate

and here. Accusatory and desperate are not town tells, those were his reasons for voting Rickeon.

Why I switch my vote to Rickeon? Simple, I wanted to see if he was actively lurking or just gone. Either way I needed him to comment, especially if he was town.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #232 (isolation #26) » Fri May 09, 2008 1:53 pm

Post by Battousai »

Wait, so you FOS for scumhunting more than the others on that list? I'm confused.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (isolation #27) » Fri May 09, 2008 2:09 pm

Post by Battousai »

I'm still confused to why you said you FOS me for having a 20% player summary.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #238 (isolation #28) » Fri May 09, 2008 2:33 pm

Post by Battousai »

Ok, that makes more sense than just 20% :p
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (isolation #29) » Sat May 10, 2008 4:44 am

Post by Battousai »

Forgot to
UNVOTE
VOTE: Blackwolf

For past reasonings, plus OMGUSing gorrillaman for FOSing after he reread the day. As soon as gorrillaman FOS'd him, he responded to the points (which is good), but then decided to attack him out of nowhere.
It matters because then you wouldn't be actively hunting scum, only doing it when somebody points it out to you. And that, is scummy.
So instead that person should not scumhunt until a few pages have past?

Well Bat, since you always come back to the same point when accusing me, explain this to me...what else could I have been trying to do when I voted for zu_Faul? There is nothing else that I could have logically tried to achieve...
Scum mistake

IGMEOY: weilawei
for attacking blackwolf's accuser repeatedly, then getting the attention away from Blackwolf.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (isolation #30) » Sat May 10, 2008 10:06 am

Post by Battousai »

I responded to your question, a little late as I missed it but its in post 242 at the end.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (isolation #31) » Sun May 11, 2008 6:31 am

Post by Battousai »

Depends on how good the excuse is or isn't. Your excuse was not a good one.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #262 (isolation #32) » Tue May 13, 2008 7:34 am

Post by Battousai »

weilawei wrote:Thanks gorrilaman.

silence, you got it exactly backwards. I'm 100% for discussing everything. Notice I was questioning people who said we shouldn't discuss scum. I feel that any sort of hidden information or attempt to limit discussion is automatically on my scumdar.
weilawei wrote:
gorillaman wrote:I see no reason for town to explain to the scum what it would be stupid for them to do. I see no reason for town to talk about how the cop or the doc could be acting.
It's a newbie game. I don't see why we shouldn't be speaking openly about the choices players should make. Even first time scum might need help.
Even first time scum might need help...? They weren't trying to discuss scum, one was discussing what scum should and shouldn't do, the other was saying they shouldn't talk about that. Limiting discussion is not always a bad thing, like in this circumstance. It also helps when scum try to muddy up the water and send townies off chasing a red herring.

Consider this my second vote:
FOS: weilawei
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (isolation #33) » Tue May 13, 2008 8:26 am

Post by Battousai »

I already have a vote on, and that was my way of saying that if I wasn't certain blackwolf was scum, I'd lynch him.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (isolation #34) » Wed May 14, 2008 8:43 am

Post by Battousai »

Vote and FOS of D1
[mrow]
Vote/FOS
[col]
Making Vote Count
Battousai votes Atticus[col]1 Atticus- BattousaiAtticus votes Silence[col]1 Atticus- Battousai/ 1 Silence- AtticusBattousai unvotes Atticus[col]1 Silence- AtticusBattousai FOS Atticus[col]1 Silence- AtticusZu votes Battousai[col]1 Silence- Atticus/ 1 Battousai- ZuSplit votes Battousai[col]1 Silence- Atticus/ 2 Battousai- Zu; SplitBlackWolf votes Zu[col]1 Silence- Atticus/ 2 Battousai- Zu; Split/ 1 Zu- BlackWolfBlackWolf unvotes[col]1 Silence- Atticus/ 2 Battousai- Zu; SplitNocmen FOS BlackWolf[col]1 Silence- Atticus/ 2 Battousai- Zu; SplitNocmen FOS Split[col]1 Silence- Atticus/ 2 Battousai- Zu; SplitNocmen votes BlackWolf[col]1 Silence- Atticus/ 2 Battousai- Zu; Split/ 1 BlackWolf- NocmenBattousai votes BlackWolf[col]1 Silence- Atticus/ 2 Battousai- Zu; Split/ 2 BlackWolf- Nocmen; BattousaiAtticus unvotes Silence[col]2 Battousai- Zu; Split/ 2 BlackWolf- Nocmen; BattousaiZu unvotes Battousai[col]1 Battousai- Split/ 2 BlackWolf- Nocmen; BattousaiZu votes Rickeon[col]1 Battousai- Split/ 2 BlackWolf- Nocmen; Battousai/ 1 Rickeon- ZuAtticus FOS Rickeon[col]1 Battousai- Split/ 2 BlackWolf- Nocmen; Battousai/ 1 Rickeon- ZuNocmen unvotes BlackWolf[col]1 Battousai- Split/ 1 BlackWolf- Battousai/ 1 Rickeon- ZuNocmen votes Rickeon[col]1 Battousai- Split/ 1 BlackWolf- Battousai/ 2 Rickeon- Zu; NocmenNocmen unvotes Rickeon[col]1 Battousai- Split/ 1 BlackWolf- Battousai/ 1 Rickeon- ZuAtticus votes Rickeon[col]1 Battousai- Split/ 1 BlackWolf- Battousai/ 2 Rickeon- Zu; AtticusZu FOS Nocmen[col]1 Battousai- Split/ 1 BlackWolf- Battousai/ 2 Rickeon- Zu; AtticusZu FOS Battousai[col]1 Battousai- Split/ 1 BlackWolf- Battousai/ 2 Rickeon- Zu; AtticusBattousai unvotes BlackWolf[col]1 Battousai- Split/ 2 Rickeon- Zu; AtticusBattousai votes Rickeon[col]1 Battousai- Split/ 3 Rickeon- Zu; Atticus; BattousaiNocmen votes Rickeon[col]1 Battousai- Split/ 4 Rickeon- Zu; Atticus; Battousai; NocmenZu unvotes Rickeon[col]1 Battousai- Split/ 3 Rickeon- Atticus; Battousai; NocmenZu votes gorillaman[col]1 Battousai- Split/ 3 Rickeon- Atticus; Battousai; Nocmen/ 1 gorillaman- ZuBattousai FOS gorillaman[col]1 Battousai- Split/ 3 Rickeon- Atticus; Battousai; Nocmen/ 1 gorillaman- ZuAtticus unvotes Rickeon[col]1 Battousai- Split/ 2 Rickeon- Battousai; Nocmen/ 1 gorillaman- ZuZu FOS Battousai[col]1 Battousai- Split/ 2 Rickeon- Battousai; Nocmen/ 1 gorillaman- ZuZu FOS Nocmen[col]1 Battousai- Split/ 2 Rickeon- Battousai; Nocmen/ 1 gorillaman- ZuZu FOS Atticus[col]1 Battousai- Split/ 2 Rickeon- Battousai; Nocmen/ 1 gorillaman- ZuNocmen unvotes Rickeon[col]1 Battousai- Split/ 1 Rickeon- Battousai/ 1 gorillaman- ZuBattousai FOS Zu[col]1 Battousai- Split/ 1 Rickeon- Battousai/ 1 gorillaman- Zu Mr. Blonde (Rickeon) FOS Battousai[col]1 Battousai- Split/ 1 Rickeon- Battousai/ 1 gorillaman- ZuMr. Blonde (Rickeon) FOS Zu[col]1 Battousai- Split/ 1 Rickeon- Battousai/ 1 gorillaman- ZuMr. Blonde (Rickeon) FOS Nocmen[col]1 Battousai- Split/ 1 Rickeon- Battousai/ 1 gorillaman- ZuWeilawei (Split) FOS Battousai[col]1 Battousai- Split/ 1 Rickeon- Battousai/ 1 gorillaman- ZuMr. Blonde (Rickeon) FOS Battousai[col]1 Battousai- Split/ 1 Rickeon- Battousai/ 1 gorillaman- Zugorillaman FOS BlackWolf[col]1 Battousai- Split/ 1 Rickeon- Battousai/ 1 gorillaman- Zugorillaman votes BlackWolf[col]1 Battousai- Split/ 1 Rickeon- Battousai/ 1 gorillaman- Zu/ 1 Blackwolf- gorillamanWeilawei (Split) unvotes Battousai[col]1 Rickeon- Battousai/ 1 gorillaman- Zu/ 1 Blackwolf- gorillamanWeilawei (Split) votes gorillaman[col]1 Rickeon- Battousai/ 2 gorillaman- Zu; Weilawei (Split)/ 1 Blackwolf- gorillamangorillaman FOS Weilawei[col]1 Rickeon- Battousai/ 2 gorillaman- Zu; Weilawei (Split)/ 1 Blackwolf- gorillamanNocmen votes Zu[col]1 Rickeon- Battousai/ 2 gorillaman- Zu; Weilawei (Split)/ 1 Blackwolf- gorillaman/ 1 Zu- NocmenBattousai unvotes Mr. Blonde (Rickeon)[col]2 gorillaman- Zu; Weilawei (Split)/ 1 Blackwolf- gorillaman/ 1 Zu- NocmenBattousai votes BlackWolf[col]2 gorillaman- Zu; Weilawei (Split)/ 2 Blackwolf- gorillaman; Battousai/ 1 Zu- NocmenBattousai IGMEOY Weilawei (split)[col]2 gorillaman- Zu; Weilawei (Split)/ 2 Blackwolf- gorillaman; Battousai/ 1 Zu- NocmenMr. Blonde (Rickeon) votes gorillaman[col]3 gorillaman- Zu; Weilawei (Split); Mr. Blonde (Rickeon)/ 2 Blackwolf- gorillaman; Battousai/ 1 Zu- NocmenBattousai FOS Weilawei (split)[col]3 gorillaman- Zu; Weilawei (Split); Mr. Blonde (Rickeon)/ 2 Blackwolf- gorillaman; Battousai/ 1 Zu- Nocmen

Here's every FOS and vote of D1 thus far.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (isolation #35) » Thu May 15, 2008 6:12 am

Post by Battousai »

Just about the same top two reasons as gorillaman said, but my third was that BlackWolf seemed to OMGUS gorillaman.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #285 (isolation #36) » Thu May 15, 2008 8:13 am

Post by Battousai »

You don't have to vote or FOS to OMGUS, though using OMGUS as a reason to vote is very scummy. I was refering to around page 9.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (isolation #37) » Sat May 17, 2008 12:56 pm

Post by Battousai »

BlackWolf- I would guess 3 since 2 is a small number, why do you need to know this?
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (isolation #38) » Wed May 21, 2008 5:25 am

Post by Battousai »

To make sure I don't get prodded- I'm still here, fyi. I've been just reading what everyone has been saying and been waiting on Weilawei and see who has the best chance of being lynched (weilawei and blackwolf) as I see both of these to be equally scummy and the most scummy players in the game.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (isolation #39) » Wed May 21, 2008 1:52 pm

Post by Battousai »

BlackWolf- Well that's selfish of you. You could at least wait and graduate from HS at the end of the month like I am :P

To everyone who are currently not voting, I would ask that you vote before or on Sat. That way we will know in advance if there is a split in votes that will not cause a majority lynch.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (isolation #40) » Fri May 23, 2008 10:36 am

Post by Battousai »

If you get two more people on the weilawei bandwagon, I'll happily hammer. I'm certain enough that BlackWolf and Weilawei are scum.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (isolation #41) » Mon May 26, 2008 4:22 am

Post by Battousai »

unvote, vote: weilawei
, just because weilawei isn't posting, making the game less fun.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #381 (isolation #42) » Fri May 30, 2008 4:16 am

Post by Battousai »

VOTE: Weilawei
for attacking BW's accuser repeatedly, helping muddy the waters right after that with tu que or something, and wanting to help first time scum.

Not in danger of being lynched yet as only 1 scum left and your it.

Also, obviously if your cop and you investigated scum, tell us, and if not only defend the person you investigated if they are in danger of lynch. For now the rest of us should play like there isn't a cop (as thats the worst case scenerio)
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #388 (isolation #43) » Fri May 30, 2008 8:37 am

Post by Battousai »

First off, the person you were attacking that I was mainly refering to was gorillaman starting page 9. Tu que/ tu quoque, same difference, but at least you admit going in detail about it. I also noted that you went into the explaination of it with gorillaman as gorillaman was attacking BW.

Well, at least you agree that you wanted to help the scum and distracted the town with tu quoque.

Also my vote was on BW almost the entire length of the game, except when I voted to get Rickeon active or to vote you (who I said was his partner/ just as suspicious). Yes, I did want to put some distance between him and myself, but so would any other townie who is sure that someone is scum.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #389 (isolation #44) » Fri May 30, 2008 8:40 am

Post by Battousai »

Just a headsup, I'll have very limited access to the internet for the rest of today and the weekend due to graduation.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #403 (isolation #45) » Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:37 pm

Post by Battousai »

To defend my unvote: First, as I have said a few times. I'm sure BW and weilawei are the scum partners. From that I go to my vote of weilawei. I said 4 days before deadline, if we could get 2 more people onto weilawei (we got 1) I would hammer. That was met by Mr. Blonde's post telling me to just do it. Then weilawei lurks (inactive here active elsewhere), and when he comes back on asks for the reason someone voted for him (even though all he had to do was read back a page) and went silent again. So I voted for him as I would rather have BW alive to lynch today as he is active and would make the game more fun than Weilawei, who I believe to be scum, who would be lurky and less fun as we would want him to respond and he would probably lurk and slow the game down. That is why I switched to Weilawei, not to save BW, but to lynch the inactive scum Weilawei.

Also gorillaman- no, just no. Just because there's a cop doesn't mean there's a doc. Read the mod's introductory post. The games could be 7 townies, 6 townies 1 cop, 6 townies 1 doc, 5 townies 1 cop and 1 doc.

Zu- what's your case against me, just that one quote? Your reading too into it. Every player who votes for someone is putting distance between them. The only difference between townie and scum is the REASON for the distancing. I was distancing from him because I thought he was scum and placed my vote (which is distancing). Scum would distance themselves to only appear more townie.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (isolation #46) » Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:32 pm

Post by Battousai »

Ah, true that then, I wasn't paying attention to the scum part of the set up, my bad. If there is a cop then maybe they should come forward with their result. With 7 of us alive minus 3 (best case, 2 pro town plus investigating someone other than doc) leaves 4 unknown to lynch from. That gives us 25% today, then tommorow the cop will give us the next person they investigated (3 unknown minus the new known leaves 2 unknowns) we will have a 50/50 day 3 and then day 4 we win.

Should the cop and doc claim if there are ones? For the town's sake yes, but for the game's sake no as it is auto win and takes the fun out of the game. What does everyone feel about this?
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (isolation #47) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:36 am

Post by Battousai »

Why not zu?
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #411 (isolation #48) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:18 pm

Post by Battousai »

No, as gorrillaman pointed out, if we have a cop we WILL have a doc since we lynched a roleblocker D1. The doc would protect the cop and then be killed. D2 the cop would have 2 investigations.

But this is all useless if we don't have a doc or a cop among us.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (isolation #49) » Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:54 am

Post by Battousai »

What I was getting at is that its insta-win if we have a cop and doc. If both come out then we have an even higher chance of lynching the last scum. If they both come out then obviously the doc would be killed that night so they can kill the cop the next.

Where is weilawei? I would like to see a scums pov of this?
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #424 (isolation #50) » Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:34 am

Post by Battousai »

Ok, this whole cop thing is dragging on and we only have a 50/50 chance of a cop even being in the game. I think we should start scumhunting today, especially those who have not scumhunted at all D2.

Like I said Weilawei is the scummiest person left in the game. Post 212, he defended BW recent posts and pointed out he's for helping scum. Then when gorillaman continues his attacks on BW, weilawei jumps in on gorillaman and muddies the water with the tu quoque which effectively got gorillaman's attention away from BW.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (isolation #51) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:02 am

Post by Battousai »

Weilawei, if you're going to say I constantly switch up my vote (note the two people I found most suspicious D1 were Weilawei and BW), then list everytime I voted, my said reason, and the vote count that resulted from it to prove your point. I haven't back read that yet, but I'm pretty positive I only voted for BW, Weilawei, and one other person because I wanted them to talk more. Right now I think the only reason your voting me is because I've suspected you for so long, and I will continue to vote/suspect you until you are lynched.

Nocmen: I also forgot to put in the fact he went inactive, Atticus voted him, and then when he came back his only response was, paraphrasing- "Why you voting me Atticus?" instead of looking back like 1 page right before a deadline.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #429 (isolation #52) » Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:35 pm

Post by Battousai »

What is?
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #433 (isolation #53) » Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:03 am

Post by Battousai »

That's what scum does. Straight defending is obviously scummy, but so is attacking someone's accuser which is what I'm accusing weilawei of.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (isolation #54) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:04 am

Post by Battousai »

Think about it- BW is distancing, me and you were going after BW then weilawei goes after us. Isn't that just a bit suspicious to you?
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (isolation #55) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:40 am

Post by Battousai »

Oh, I thought your point was that he only attacked three people (much like a few others here have posted that amount or more). And my point was that it was suspicious that he chose those three people.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (isolation #56) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:48 am

Post by Battousai »

Weilawei care to answer post 427?
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (isolation #57) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:46 am

Post by Battousai »

Well I'm boned...
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #581 (isolation #58) » Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:06 am

Post by Battousai »

Long doesn't describe it. Looks like it was 4 months long, is that record for a newbie game or something....

I tried being more aggressive than I normally am this game and went with my gut. To tell you the truth, most of the problem I had with BlackWolf was because how weilawei seemed to chainsaw with him. At least I was the first to go after Atticus :)

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”