Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1750 (ISO) » Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:44 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1745, Performer wrote:GE did a light push on nos, then said quickly that he didn't think nos was scum after a short interaction. That looked bizarre.
im just that convincing
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1751 (ISO) » Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:10 pm

Post by AP »

I want to know exactly what everybody thinks about Maxous and him not talking about anything or anyone else but me?

FTR, the one thing keeping me from voting him and keeping my vote on him for the end of the day is the result performer got on him. While I can't tell if he didn't act or acted and got blocked, I now know he didn't commit that kill, and I would rather vote someone who likely did.
YEAH BABY YEAH!
Oh, behave :]
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1752 (ISO) » Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:31 pm

Post by Performer »

I think max is unlikely scum due to the track of seeing nothing, and that you targeted him. If you're town and he's scum, nothing could have happened since your rb would've been successful.
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1753 (ISO) » Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:34 pm

Post by AP »

In post 1752, Performer wrote:I think max is unlikely scum due to the track of seeing nothing, and that you targeted him. If you're town and he's scum, nothing could have happened since your rb would've been successful.
That's what I'm saying. I don't know if I blocked him or if he didn't submit an action to begin with. Either way he didn't shoot DVa.
YEAH BABY YEAH!
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1754 (ISO) » Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:35 pm

Post by Performer »

Without mod confirmation via something like a flip, the fact that he's been tunneling you today d2, could be taken either way - from town or from scum
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1755 (ISO) » Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:35 pm

Post by Performer »

@Max what other sr do you have now
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1756 (ISO) » Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:41 pm

Post by Garmr »

Ok I been thinking. That we should leave ap and performer slot off the lynch table day since they will sort themselves out. Going to be honest I got kinda bored of this game.
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1757 (ISO) » Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:46 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 1746, profii wrote:Why are you allowing Saudade into your town block vote power thing but disregarding that I’ve voted for him when you say something is off about me
Saud has become scummy and according to him, he's willing to sheep FL today too . He's in a vote block with FL for sure, but not in my town block.
I did see you vote saud and you wanted his death multiple times, yes

----------
some of the things that stood out from prof's ISO:

Just read Maxous ISO - there are approx 5 references to Flubber where Maxous says he is unable to sort Flubber - this is not unreasonable as I felt the same tbh - what I don’t like though is that that is the first point Maxous makes about AP but Maxous should understand that is a fair position given that’s 3 of us who apparently felt that way and there was probably more
Dunno if I should go safety vote xx2008 or just go balls out and call out Maxous for that potentially shady case on AP

and

That’s another thing that bothered me - the thread has just opened and Maxous has gone from not posting much content in day 1 to flying straight in with a case on AP

Like I can’t be bothered to read up during night (busy IRL) so far I’m just reacting to people which is why I’m a bit scatty so far

Sure I guess people can make cases over night but what if that person got NKd - so that was making me think how did Maxous find all that so fast - perhaps planned

and

I’ll go Maxous / xx / Saudade in that order

One of the big problems in this game is many people are behaving in a way that's not helping reads. Max has ignored your scum call of him, so has xx, and saud has a destiny to follow FL to the end of the earth.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1758 (ISO) » Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:49 pm

Post by Garmr »

I probably have some bias here but I still think maxous is town. His early reads were similar to mine day 1 and I have a soft spot for that but his latter reads for day 1 branched away from mine and were quite different so I don't feel like he was suckering me in.

The pace is slow this game and there's a couple of people who feel silent. Going to be a hypocrite here and say look at the number of unvotes.

VOTE: Profii
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1759 (ISO) » Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:51 pm

Post by Saudade »

how did I become scummy when I havent changed my gamestyle one bit
Passion or coincidence once prompted you to say
"Pride will tear us both apart"
Well, now pride's gone out the window
Cross the rooftops, run away
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1760 (ISO) » Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:53 pm

Post by Garmr »

Also I think profii was sucking up to performer somewhat a bit so I don't think they would be scum together somewhat.
In post 1561, profii wrote:I’ve just realised what’s going on

Ha ha
In post 1586, profii wrote:I figured you were gonna wait to see if anyone, I guess AP slipped in anyway. Boo
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1761 (ISO) » Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:55 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 1760, Garmr wrote:Also I think profii was sucking up to performer somewhat
you know very well that I have a blind spot for people who buddy me lol
:neutral:

Thinking this is the right vote.
VOTE: profii
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1762 (ISO) » Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:01 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

If Profii gets lynched and flips scum while I'm off the wagon again I'll flip a table. Think he's town though.

VOTE: Sephiroth

After being saved by FL he's pretty much coasted. Don't think this play is indicative of his town play. I recall something about a flawless scum record but with scum lynched day 1 and prs forming a solid block I can see Sephiroth resigning here.
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1763 (ISO) » Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:07 pm

Post by ofrhz »

In post 1692, Maxous wrote:To clarify: AP is claiming to have roleblocked literally the one slot he knows for a fact didn't go anywhere - due to Performer's track result.
Quite a coincidence.
In post 1696, Maxous wrote:
In post 1693, Nero Cain wrote:Who'd he claim to RB?
Me.
AFTER Performer gave his track results on me.

You can judge AP's reasoning for yourself
If AP were scum fakeclaiming disloyal RB, he could literally just choose any fucking townie and claim to have blocked them. And then he could just pretend the action failed because both him and his target were town.

He didn't have to claim to target someone that we knew didn't move last night.

Like, you're not thinking critically about this at all.
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1764 (ISO) » Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:09 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 1762, RCEnigma wrote:After being saved by FL he's pretty much coasted. Don't think this play is indicative of his town play. I recall something about a flawless scum record but with scum lynched day 1 and prs forming a solid block I can see Sephiroth resigning here.
I could see that as well.

I also want to know, what is seph's scum meta? AP/RCE/anyone?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1765 (ISO) » Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:20 pm

Post by ofrhz »

In post 1744, Performer wrote:The problem with xx being scum is that he declared dva scum at least once in his ISO. So.. that doesn't seem to make sense if he's scum? Because as scum why would he tell his 2 other (if going off 4-man scum team) teammates to kill 1 of his sr? I'd think he would want dva alive to pocket or mislynch her.
I still don't understand what about this makes xx unlikely to be scum.

To review, xx's progression on dva:
Spoiler:
In post 885, xx2008 wrote:@dva, I do have mixed feelings towards flubber and Sephiroth, but I don't think that they are completely scummy, as you implied with your rhetorical question. I'm giving you a little pressure right now.
VOTE: dva
Pressure vote
In post 1075, xx2008 wrote:I kind of think the wagon on sephiroth was scum driven, and dva is my prime suspect.
Scummy in terms of wagons
In post 1184, xx2008 wrote:I skimmed through the posts I missed, and I kind of feel like dva is somewhat scummy in terms of wagons, but I can also see some genuine scum hunting.
I think this walks away with the conclusion that dva is slightly towny? or maybe he thinks she's null, I honestly can't fucking tell
In post 1236, xx2008 wrote:My scumreads are currently dva and ofhrz.
xx somehow starts scumreading Dva again :facepalm:
In post 1369, xx2008 wrote:The tones of recent dva posts make me change my mind about her. I re-read her earlier posts, and putting it together, I kind of see a genuine scumhunter. I'm not sure why in my last post I included her in my scumread list. I must have made a mistake while posting too quickly.
Personally, I wouldn't think flubber is guaranteed scum. I wouldn't say he is exactly the towniest, though.
Regarding ofrhz, he has been sheeping in this game, and I don't really like that. I think it is probably poor scum play.
He then awkwardly retracts his earlier scumread on dva and chalks it up to a mistake from posting too quickly (???)

He ends up with a townlean on DVa after some weird progression near the end of the day, not a scumread.

Beyond his awkward progression on DVa, DVa was the only person doing any sort of meaningful coalition building amongst the townbloc yesterday and pushing wagons. If you don't believe that, then look at how spectacularly successful this dayphase has been. Like, do you guys really think the scumteam would avoid nk'ing DVa just because xx was scumreading her for a little bit during D1?
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1766 (ISO) » Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:28 pm

Post by ofrhz »

I've never seen Seph's scum game, but I'm pretty sure Seph has said that he prefers playing scum. He has also said that he has a tendency to flake out of his towngames (but has recently been trying to improve his towngame by being more active).

I think it's likely that the guy has just lost interest in this game, which is slightly town indicative for him.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1767 (ISO) » Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:41 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 1763, ofrhz wrote:
In post 1692, Maxous wrote:To clarify: AP is claiming to have roleblocked literally the one slot he knows for a fact didn't go anywhere - due to Performer's track result.
Quite a coincidence.
In post 1696, Maxous wrote:
In post 1693, Nero Cain wrote:Who'd he claim to RB?
Me.
AFTER Performer gave his track results on me.

You can judge AP's reasoning for yourself
If AP were scum fakeclaiming disloyal RB, he could literally just choose any fucking townie and claim to have blocked them. And then he could just pretend the action failed because both him and his target were town.

He didn't have to claim to target someone that we knew didn't move last night.

Like, you're not thinking critically about this at all.
AP didn't use his result to push back on Maxous at all which was what I was looking for. But I also think AP is aware it would have discredited his claim. Still think his claim is genuine.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1768 (ISO) » Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:42 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

I haven't played with scum Sephiroth.
xx2008
xx2008
Goon
xx2008
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1769 (ISO) » Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:47 pm

Post by xx2008 »

While my read on dva might be awkward, I've been trying to perfect it. The more I re-read the posts, the greater the chance that I make an accurate read. That might be why there's an awkward progression.
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1770 (ISO) » Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:52 pm

Post by ofrhz »

In post 1769, xx2008 wrote:While my read on dva might be awkward, I've been trying to perfect it. The more I re-read the posts, the greater the chance that I make an accurate read. That might be why there's an awkward progression.
In post 1369, xx2008 wrote:The tones of recent dva posts make me change my mind about her. I re-read her earlier posts, and putting it together, I kind of see a genuine scumhunter.
I'm not sure why in my last post I included her in my scumread list. I must have made a mistake while posting too quickly.

Personally, I wouldn't think flubber is guaranteed scum. I wouldn't say he is exactly the towniest, though.
Regarding ofrhz, he has been sheeping in this game, and I don't really like that. I think it is probably poor scum play.
You rereading posts doesn't explain the bolded though. How do you magically conjure up a scumread on DVa you didn't have before just because you "made a mistake while posting too quickly"?
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1771 (ISO) » Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:02 pm

Post by AP »

In post 1764, Performer wrote:I also want to know, what is seph's scum meta? AP/RCE/anyone?
Don't ask me. I only have one finished game with Seph and he was Town (we both were)
YEAH BABY YEAH!
xx2008
xx2008
Goon
xx2008
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1772 (ISO) » Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:08 pm

Post by xx2008 »

In post 1770, ofrhz wrote:
In post 1769, xx2008 wrote:While my read on dva might be awkward, I've been trying to perfect it. The more I re-read the posts, the greater the chance that I make an accurate read. That might be why there's an awkward progression.
In post 1369, xx2008 wrote:The tones of recent dva posts make me change my mind about her. I re-read her earlier posts, and putting it together, I kind of see a genuine scumhunter.
I'm not sure why in my last post I included her in my scumread list. I must have made a mistake while posting too quickly.

You rereading posts doesn't explain the bolded though. How do you magically conjure up a scumread on DVa you didn't have before just because you "made a mistake while posting too quickly"?
I was probably in a hurry and wasn't exactly focused on the game while making that post.
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1773 (ISO) » Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:14 pm

Post by ofrhz »

okay fine.

Who do you think is scum right now, xx?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1774 (ISO) » Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:16 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

If Seph is scum, they're playing pretty sloppily, and I don't believe it's coming from scumSeph. Sure, that might be a reason in itself to play that way, but like, I'm the only one pushing that, so I don't see that as a play that would be made.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”