Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #15 (isolation #0) » Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:21 am

Post by Cream147 »

/confirm
[u]Apologies[/u]
I abandoned this place out of stress about 6 months ago. I let a lot of people down in doing so. I am starting afresh, I will not join more than 2 games at a time and I will definitely not be modding a game in the foreseeable future.
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #20 (isolation #1) » Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:25 am

Post by Cream147 »

Only 8 more confirms I believe
[u]Apologies[/u]
I abandoned this place out of stress about 6 months ago. I let a lot of people down in doing so. I am starting afresh, I will not join more than 2 games at a time and I will definitely not be modding a game in the foreseeable future.
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #28 (isolation #2) » Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:38 am

Post by Cream147 »

Grr...Why hasn't armlx confirmed! I'm pretty sure he's been here at some point in the last 10 hours
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #102 (isolation #3) » Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:15 pm

Post by Cream147 »

Ok, so I wake up, get excited because we're on page 5 already, and then realise that most of it is pointless Gimbo posts. Gimbo, please get an avatar change as well. Seriously, it would be ok if your posts weren't regular, but as they are, it is seriously annoying.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (isolation #4) » Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:35 am

Post by Cream147 »

somestrangeflea, I'm impressed that you've managed to read through all the rubbish and find some actual scummy quotes from Gimbo. You put forward a decent case for this stage of the game which is why I
Vote: Gimbo
. By the way Gimbo, saying the word 'fuck' so excessively is in no way cool, but it is quite annoying. And remember, if the town lose, you lose, so don't say that it's our problem if you're lynched (I really do truly hate those kinds of posts...do not ever say anything like that in this game ever again)
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (isolation #5) » Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:58 am

Post by Cream147 »

Phoebus wrote:
vote: Cream147
lol, no doubt for 'bandwagoning'
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (isolation #6) » Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:54 am

Post by Cream147 »

armlx wrote:
I concur with this assessment of Cream's vote, and your response does not instill confidence either.

Unvote, Vote Cream

This vote is not about wagoning, its about you attacking the EXTREMELY easy lynch target on the basis of him acting normal for him.

FOS SSF
secondary to that, but you at least tried to make a case.
How am I meant to know what's normal for him exactly?
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (isolation #7) » Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:59 am

Post by Cream147 »

Gimbo wrote:haha Cream147, getting defensive aren't ya? haha, karma's a bitch ya know.
Thanks for another non-constructive post.
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (isolation #8) » Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:20 am

Post by Cream147 »

armlx wrote:
Cream147 wrote:
armlx wrote:
I concur with this assessment of Cream's vote, and your response does not instill confidence either.

Unvote, Vote Cream

This vote is not about wagoning, its about you attacking the EXTREMELY easy lynch target on the basis of him acting normal for him.

FOS SSF
secondary to that, but you at least tried to make a case.
How am I meant to know what's normal for him exactly?
His posts this game are very odd. So I clicked the profile button under his posts, view all posts by, and saw he was acting similarly in his other game. Had it been his first game, I probably would have just given him the benefit of the doubt anyways, as I doubt a new player would come in and deliberately act like this as scum, and if he was an alt odds are he would out himself as one at some point.
Ok...admittedly I didn't check that. I will
Unvote
for now...but Gimbo, you are annoying me a lot.
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #136 (isolation #9) » Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:22 am

Post by Cream147 »

Oh, and I am trying to leave the fact that Gimbo is annoying me out of the picture.
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #142 (isolation #10) » Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:49 am

Post by Cream147 »

TheSweatpantsNinja wrote:So, gimbo, pro-town, bowser, nk-immune miller vig, whatever, needs to be removed.

Give one coin to armlx.

I trust that you will do what needs to be done.
This is madness. I actually see some sense in the notion of nking Gimbo. Nevertheless, to give a coin to help do that to some unconfirmed person is ridiculous. If armlx is part of the mafia, he's laughing right now.
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (isolation #11) » Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:51 am

Post by Cream147 »

TheSweatpantsNinja wrote:You again. I don't. But if he doesn't use it on gimbo, which is what I want to happen, then I'll go after him tomorrow.
Err...yes, not quite enough money for a fireflower so that's not exactly flaw-proof.
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #175 (isolation #12) » Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:47 am

Post by Cream147 »

TSN, the problem with your whole argument is that how do we know we're not giving all our coins to scum? Then we're in an even worse position.

Mod edit:
Visible votecount:
TheSweatpantsNinja (4): Gimbo, sideney, iamausername, farside22
Gimbo (2): Alabaska J, somestrangeflea
armlx (2): killa seven, FaerieLord
Cream147 (2): Phoebus, armlx
Alabaska J (1): populartajo
Surye (1): Celebloki
populartajo (1): Rogue Shenanigans
Mr. Incrediball (1): Riceballtail
Xtoxm (1): DragonsofSummer
somestrangeflea (1): Dead Rikimaru
farside22 (1): TheSweatpantsNinja

Not voting (7): Xtoxm, Surye, mr. incrediball, MafiaSSK, alvinz95, Pepsidude, Cream147

With 24 alive it takes 13 real votes to lynch.
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (isolation #13) » Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:30 am

Post by Cream147 »

The claim from Gimbo was definitely the right decision.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #283 (isolation #14) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:24 am

Post by Cream147 »

iamausername wrote:
Rogue Shenanigans wrote:1) Now that Gimbo has claimed, there is no real way that we can ensure that saftey of Gimbo if he is tellling the truth. We are just going to have to rely on protecting roles(which in an item based game- there is no real guarantee of one).

2) This means that Gimbo can't wait for a decent power role thats worth reviving, which is the only dangerous prospect for scum.
Yeah, I think we need to stop thinking in terms of "power roles" altogether in this game, because the item mechanics seem to strongly suggest that we don't really have them, or at least a lot fewer and/or weaker than you'd normally expect in a game of this size.
This seems pretty accurate. I can't see there being many powerful power roles in this game either. I completely disagree with 'coin pooling' to get investigations though because we could just be handing all the coins to the scum. I think the best course of action today is to lynch someone (it's fine for that someone to be me if you all want by the way) and for Gimbo to revive them, if they're town, to prove his and their alignments. If Gimbo doesn't revive the lynched person, then we lynch him (and maybe this game can slow down to a reasonable pace!)
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #285 (isolation #15) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:33 am

Post by Cream147 »

Rogue Shenanigans wrote:
Cream147 wrote:If Gimbo doesn't revive the lynched person, then we lynch him (and maybe this game can slow down to a reasonable pace!)
Its at a reasonable pace. This site is too used to drawn out days with little activity.
Oh, I don't like low activity either. But seriously, having to read 4 pages for not being here 21 hours I think is excessive. It's also hard to keep up with.
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (isolation #16) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:56 pm

Post by Cream147 »

farside22 wrote:
Gimbo wrote:btw Surye can still be scum, can't he, obviously he won't not give it back. He might be scum and want to verify the existence of the 1-Up 'shroom before Nking me?
I found another reason to not like this idea, but I will wait to see what the mod says, because I may just be too parnoid.
Too right you're too paranoid. Truth be told, I find the exchanging of a mushroom stupid and pointless. However, just as nothing good will come of it, nothing bad will come of it either.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (isolation #17) » Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:52 am

Post by Cream147 »

Gimbo, assuming you can revive me at night, there's no need to apologise to me!
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (isolation #18) » Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:58 pm

Post by Cream147 »

armlx wrote:I get what you are saying Gimbo.

TSN seems like town, albeit his logic is not stellar. There probably is an optimal coin plan, but I don't think D1 mass claim and sort is it. Cream is more suspicious to me.
*yawn*. What have I done? I'm in no way concerned about getting lynched, as Gimbo will revive me, but seriously, what I have done wrong? And of course, once Gimbo revives me I'll be nightkilled quicker than you can say 'night-kill' so it may be preferable not to get lynched.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #382 (isolation #19) » Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:02 pm

Post by Cream147 »

FaerieLord wrote:
Cream147 wrote:
*yawn*. What have I done? I'm in no way concerned about getting lynched, as Gimbo will revive me, but seriously, what I have done wrong? And of course, once Gimbo revives me I'll be nightkilled quicker than you can say 'night-kill' so it may be preferable not to get lynched.
You seem pretty concerned if you ask me!
I just want to know in what way I've looked scummy.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (isolation #20) » Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:28 am

Post by Cream147 »

FaerieLord wrote:If it is just that, why did you feel the need to *yawn* and post indifferently to Armlx's comment? You seem pretty worried that you are going to get lynched, though you post as though it's nothing.
Then lynch me then! I'd rather not get lynched, because I'll be primary mafia target, and I also want to know what I've done that's scummy, so I can improve my play in future games. That's why I'm concerned about getting lynched.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #392 (isolation #21) » Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:03 am

Post by Cream147 »

I have an air of scumminess around my posts. I have never played a game where I haven't been suspected for one thing or another.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #398 (isolation #22) » Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:37 am

Post by Cream147 »

I'm not entirely sure about this but am I right here, but I believe that the whole case on me is basically my apparently opportunistic vote on Gimbo. I actually believed the case on him at the time, I don't see why I wasn't allowed to vote for him and cite those reasons.
Gimbo wrote:Cream - yea, you do, but it is kinda a good thing when the way you act in a game is so fricking ambiguous no one can figure you out.
Hehe, so useful that is, so useful. There was a game I was in (as town) where I was cited as the most scummy player by someone, and the most town player by someone else (both of them members of the town) in the same 24 hours. I'm not the easiest player to read.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (isolation #23) » Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:04 am

Post by Cream147 »

Surye wrote:
Phoebus wrote:
This kind of flippancy with the yawning really doesn't sit well with me...

I can see how you wouldn't want to get lynched Cream...but how does you not being lynched make you a mafia target?

As far as learning how to be better and claiming an air of scuminess around all your posts...
Well...
For one thing...stop doing the latter. Also, stop using it as a WIFOM excuse.
Secondly...when you can manage both...you're automatically better!
Then...practice!
He's saying if he gets lynched and revived he will be confirmed town, and will be killed, and he would be right.

Don't like the yawn.
Yes, you've got the right idea. I can't even remember why I did the yawn...
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (isolation #24) » Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:54 am

Post by Cream147 »

Phoebus wrote:
He's saying if he gets lynched and revived he will be confirmed town, and will be killed, and he would be right.
I'm pretty sure that the scum would like to hit other, potentially more important roles even if he became "confirmed" townie...
We need to keep half a thought on the possibility that scum might actually know how coins get around...
Come on, if I'm confirmed, then no matter what role I am, scum will kill me. Being confirmed makes you as powerful as any non-proven power role in the game (though they have the potential to become more powerful if they are confirmed)
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (isolation #25) » Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:20 am

Post by Cream147 »

Gimbo wrote:^ Cream's point makes the most sense. Becuz for instance, in this game, no one doubts me anymore, I could said the scummiest thing and people will just be like 'yea, thats how he is' ;)
That's absolutely right. And people know that you're always telling the truth now, so all opinions and comments you make are valid.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (isolation #26) » Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:47 am

Post by Cream147 »

Gimbo, your avatar is the most annoying thing ever. No more needs to be said now on the topic of avatars
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (isolation #27) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:29 am

Post by Cream147 »

Alabaska J wrote:I'm still totally an utterly shocked Cream is still alive and we aren't in night.
I am totally and utterly shocked that you are totally and utterly shocked about this. Seriously, no one has made a half-decent case against me yet. Apparently I attacked someone for being the easy wagon. I actually voted them because of reasons stated in somestrangeflea's post but didn't wish to go to the trouble of saying them all again.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (isolation #28) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:28 am

Post by Cream147 »

I've just been reading and rereading farside in this page. I'm very good at maths. It is a definite strong point of mine. You seem to be pulling numbers out of thin air though. You cannot tell the odds of finding scum without knowing the amount of scum there are.

Let's do some real maths. Armlx says that the standard is about 1/4 is scum (or at least I think that was what he was saying), so in a 24 player setup, that's 6. If we take 4 town players out of the equation, plus another player out because of the lynch (we'll say that player is town) then that's 19 players to choose from, 6 of who are scum. So, each investigation has slightly less than a 1/3 chance of hitting scum. With 4 investigations, that makes it likely that at least 1 scum will be found with 4 investigations.

I think, to figure out the exact probability, you would do 2/3 (the chance of investigation not hitting scum) to the power of 4 (the amount of investigations). This amounts do roughly 0.2. The probability of actually getting an investigation that hits the scum then, is 1-0.2=0.8. 80%. 4/5. Whatever. That's the chance of hitting scum.

Of course, that there makes a lot of assumptions like we won't give an investigation to a scum player and that there are 6 scum. If either of those assumptions is wrong, that changes the whole odds and so my calculations should be taken with a pinch of salt.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (isolation #29) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:47 am

Post by Cream147 »

Alabaska J wrote:
Cream147 wrote:
Alabaska J wrote:I'm still totally an utterly shocked Cream is still alive and we aren't in night.
I am totally and utterly shocked that you are totally and utterly shocked about this. Seriously, no one has made a half-decent case against me yet. Apparently I attacked someone for being the easy wagon. I actually voted them because of reasons stated in somestrangeflea's post but didn't wish to go to the trouble of saying them all again.
Yes there have been; your continued ignoring of them just makes you seem even scummier.
Maybe I've missed them, because I haven't seen any half-decent cases on me anywhere. If you would like to point out one please.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (isolation #30) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:49 pm

Post by Cream147 »

Alabaska J wrote:No Cream read the thread for once.

I thought we had a plan for today, but it seems to have dissolved.

Also, I feel bad for whoever will replace into this game (if we need one).

prod Gimbo
I'd read it through twice before you asked. It seems to me like the only thing you've got on me is that vote on Gimbo I made early on. Also, for some reason, some people didn't like my indifference, but that's not solid evidence against me. You don't seem to care about seeing whether I'm actually scum because Gimbo will just revive me anyway.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #483 (isolation #31) » Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:34 am

Post by Cream147 »

Judging by the maths I did, I would say that giving coins to 4 people so they can do investigations is a good idea IF we give them to the right people. 0.8 chance hitting scum is good, and 4 confirmed innocents is good anyway. However, that's all changed if we give just a single investigation to scum. Claiming multiple coins could lead to problems but...well I wonder if a single person has none. If no one has no coins then we can all put 1 coin to the cause.

Is it worth a mass coin claim which doesn't involve saying how many coins we have, but just whether we have them or not?...I suppose it's not, as we don't have 4 people we can trust to give them to.

For the issue of farside, I believe it was just a simple mistake in maths on her part. There's no evidence in there that she knows the amount of scum there are.
armlx wrote:Cream, indifference to minor cases is pretty scummy
Notice the word 'pretty'. There are a couple of people (not you, though you have your vote on me) who seem to be desperate for my lynch for this 'pretty' scummy thing, coupled with a single mistake. This is the point I made earlier, Gimbo's roleclaim means that some people seem to not care anymore about getting the right lynch, because if it's the wrong lynch, it can all be sorted out. I have changed my mind on this. I have decided that I'm not just going to let myself be lynched, because it would be far better if we just lynched scum.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (isolation #32) » Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:57 pm

Post by Cream147 »

armlx wrote:
Notice the word 'pretty'.

Do you understand what it means? Pretty = quite = very.
Actually, I think you fail to understand its meaning. Pretty=quite is true enough. Quite however, does not mean very. Of course, the actual definition of it is irrelevant because you used the word so you probably wrongly used it. Here is the definition of pretty which is relevant to this anyway.
answers.com wrote: To a fair degree; moderately: a pretty good student.
Mod: fixed quote tags
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #492 (isolation #33) » Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:57 pm

Post by Cream147 »

EBWOP: God knows what I was doing with those quote tags!
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #529 (isolation #34) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:46 am

Post by Cream147 »

iamausername wrote:Oh, please don't get into pointless semantic arguments about the meaning of vague adjectives again, Cream.
Sorry, I have a thing about being called wrong when I'm right (or indeed where I'm wrong), and I was right in this case.

Alabaska continues to amuse me by still not showing me where the half-decent case against me is. Instead he says to 'read'. I think what he may fail to understand is that what he sees as half-decent, I see as crap.

I fail to see a case on anyone at the moment and maybe that's because I'm being stupid, in fact, it probably is. I disagree with a lot of people's views (Alabaska, and TSN to name a couple) but I don't see those things as signs of scumminess. I think I'm going to have to give this game another reread.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #552 (isolation #35) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:57 am

Post by Cream147 »

somestrangeflea wrote:That's absolutely right. And people know that you're always telling the truth now, so all opinions and comments you make are valid.

Bear in mind that "valid" =/= "correct", "accurate", "logical", "sensible", etc.
Hence my choice of the word valid. Like I'd say that what Gimbo says is any of the above. This post was really just to say that I'm back, and I'm in the process of rereading.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #563 (isolation #36) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:16 pm

Post by Cream147 »

armlx wrote:His attacking Gimbo early when it was evident Gimbo was not being scummy within his standard behavior was the start, then him completely dismissing/ignoring said accusation, then responding with the "I'm always scummy" defense, which I know is not true, and trying to dissuade a lynch with a soft claim of power role under the logic that even if he is revived he will be NK'ed ASAP again.
Ok, thanks for actually putting a case forward. I don't know how I soft-claimed power role, there was certainly no intention of that. They will kill me though, because I will be a confirmed innocent, and that's just that. I've already laid forward my argument about how confirmed innocents are often just as powerful as unconfirmed power roles. Have you even read that post, because I think that hints in the other direction myself.

And how do you know I'm not always scummy. The only other games I remember being with you in I replaced into and was out fairly promptly afterwards.

As for the Gimbo thing, I admitted that that was a mistake fairly shortly after, once you'd made the point that it was Gimbo's normal behaviour.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #566 (isolation #37) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:18 pm

Post by Cream147 »

Phoebus wrote:SO why not you?

Take one for the town. GO on then...
I'd rather lynch scum today than 'take one for the town'.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #568 (isolation #38) » Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:56 am

Post by Cream147 »

armlx wrote:
confirmed innocents are often just as powerful as unconfirmed power roles
Not true until much later in the game.
if you think so. I only said that as an opinion, you did take the quote out of context a bit there. I still think you overlooked that post if you thought that I had soft claimed as a power role (which you did) which was the point I was trying to make.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #571 (isolation #39) » Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:52 am

Post by Cream147 »

Phoebus wrote:
Cream147 wrote:

Towards which end...you seem to be doing very little of substance...
I could (and am) saying the same thing about you.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #573 (isolation #40) » Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:57 am

Post by Cream147 »

Alabaska J wrote:
Cream147 wrote:
Phoebus wrote:
Cream147 wrote:

Towards which end...you seem to be doing very little of substance...
I could (and am) saying the same thing about you.
Are you saying Phoebus is scum (just to clarify)?
No, I'm saying that Phoebus is doing very little of substance.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (isolation #41) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:29 am

Post by Cream147 »

killa seven wrote:
vote cream
This is what we call 'being opportunistic'. It's something which I've been accused of before, but I've never ever done it this blatantly, without citing a single reason.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #584 (isolation #42) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:07 am

Post by Cream147 »

FaerieLord wrote:Cream, the town wants you dead. So no, it is not being opportunistic. It is following the town's lead. Which in this case is a null-tell
If the town want me dead, then why am I not even half way to beinglynched. I think it would be fairer to say that the people who want me lynched are speaking louder than everyone else. However, there's still little enough votes that the whole lot voting me could be scum. They're not obviously, but saying the town want me dead is a little premature.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #592 (isolation #43) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:57 am

Post by Cream147 »

Gimbo wrote:Cream, in the beginning, you made it clear that 'its okay' that we lynch you today because you are insistent on being saved by the mushroom (which I never said I will use to save YOU). But now, after 4-5 people starts to have sort of a wagon on you. Suddenly, you don't want to be dead anymroe and claimed that 'since I will be revived and waste the mushroom, lets just not kill me right now'. You are basically assuming that we think that you are a townie when that is obviously not true and you probably know that. That is very scummy right there, p.s. that is a major newbie mistake: being too town sometimes is a good scum-tell.
Ok, several things. I don't know where this newbie mistake has come from, I made no such mistake. I certainly have not been too townie this game lol. I am aware that it is often a good tell, but accusing me of being too townie is unthinkable.

That quote of mine has clearly been taken out of context. That quote was meant to mean that I was not going to sit there and be lynched, getting the mushroom wasted on me, when we could just lynch scum. I had a think about this game at school and realised that I should not be sitting there being lynched. It was not when my wagon was at 4-5, more like 3, and there were other equally popular wagons at the time.

If I'm lynched, and you don't use the mushroom to save me, and you are then night-killed, then that power of yours has been wasted. That's why I'd assume that you would use it on the first town member to be lynched. If there's some sort of intricacy that I'm missing here that would cause you to not revive me (say, if you're aware that there is a doctor) then obviously it's not a given that you will use it on me.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #610 (isolation #44) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:28 pm

Post by Cream147 »

popular's lurking is noted, due to the fact that he is perfectly active in other games.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #614 (isolation #45) » Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:28 am

Post by Cream147 »

thatweirdflea wrote: "Too Townie", is a very well documented piece of bullshit logic.
I've read that before lol. Obviously didn't stick in my mind.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #636 (isolation #46) » Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:15 am

Post by Cream147 »

sideney wrote:I think i will go with the majority, i don't have any idea from this day one. For now:

Vote Cream147
Any decent reason that you're voting me, or are you simply voting me for going with the majority's sake.

FOS:sideney
. It's opportunistic, and it's self-admitted bandwagoning.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #649 (isolation #47) » Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:37 am

Post by Cream147 »

goborage wrote:237: MAJOR FOS: iamausername Do you not know why peach being kidnapped would suck? Can't believe no one pointed this out.
I've read the post, and I don't quite get what on earth you're talking about. The post says how a massclaim would suck for the town because it would expose Princess Peach. That's how I read it anyway. Reread it, seriously, I think you need to.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #706 (isolation #48) » Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:58 am

Post by Cream147 »

Rogue Shenanigans wrote:
ashmite84 wrote:RS - who is a better lynch in your opinion? FL or Phoebus?
At this point it is obviously phoebus. FL was a pressure bandwagon from start to finish. While pheobus has been the most scummy player.

unvote,Vote Phoebus
I'm a little concerned about this. Have I missed something you've said Rogue? I personally haven't enjoyed Phoebus' play at all this game, but then that is pretty obvious! However, I don't see how he has suddenly, with one (very odd) post become the most scummy player in the game. Is this your first mention of Phoebus or am I missing something?
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1038 (isolation #49) » Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:16 am

Post by Cream147 »

Sorry I haven't been here in a while, and I missed the most important part of Day 1. I've caught up now. This bad thing that's connected to the use of the 1-up mushroom. I'm a bit worried about it. Surye, Gimbo, decide between you whether it's worth revealing it.
mod wrote:What a useful item!
That is an extremely ominous line.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1109 (isolation #50) » Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:49 am

Post by Cream147 »

skitzer wrote:
skitzer wrote:OK.

I was thinking about this during the night: RBT claimed as Yoshi, and he can't hold items or anything. But I was like, "Wait, yoshi has arms!". So I thought some more, and those little bombs, Bob-Ombs, don't have arms, so they couldn't hold coins or items in that facture...

Just a hunch, but I'm going to
Vote: Riceballtail
I would like a bit more input on this. It seems plausible.
Obviously as far as Mario goes, you are absolutely right about everything you said there. That said, I think you're probably reading a bit too much into Mario and not enough into Mafia.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1116 (isolation #51) » Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:17 am

Post by Cream147 »

Gimbo wrote:
armlx wrote:IAU, I wouldn't clear Gremwell just yet. The possiblity of
scum faking an investigation
on town still exists.

THANK YOU!! the ONLY one (besides me!) that's making sense so far. :D
This made me laugh. You make less sense than a *insert something with no sense here*. I have a problem with Gimbo. He continually reminds us how he's nearly confirmed town. I can just imagine him as scum laughing behind our back. I'm pretty sure Surye is town. If he were scum, I don't think he'd care about Gimbo revealing the fact that Gimbo has 2 votes, he'd agree with Gimbo to keep it a secret, and then kill Gimbo at night.

Popular is the only confirmed innocent. Of course, that doesn't mean that what he says is right. I'd wish Gimbo would learn this as well. Gimbo seems to think that everything he says is right. You'd at least hope that we can trust that every post from Gimbo has the town's best interests in mind, but he's already proved that even that is too much to ask from him.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1143 (isolation #52) » Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:44 pm

Post by Cream147 »

Are we giving coins to Tajo to get him a star? Well, there's no harm in it anyway.

Give one coin to populartajo
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1145 (isolation #53) » Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:49 pm

Post by Cream147 »

Alabaska J wrote:
armlx wrote:
Or add more town power roles in the form of one-shots. We have a lot of potential one-shots. I think we have just seen the tip of the iceberg, really.
I don't think you fully comprehend just how powerful a scum double voter is.
I can't believe you think we wouldn't have one. Real vs. visible votecount? I'm sure there are roles already with more than one vote, and I think that scum double voter could balance out town double voters.
Oh, and shockingly, I agree with Alabaska on this. I would suggest that there are multiple members of the town who can double vote, to balance a single scum member who can double vote. Also, scum double voters in my mind seem less powerful in a game with multiple scum parties (because that means the scum group themselves has less people than average and it's not so easy for them to get themselves to a Lylo situation where the double voter can show his true power)
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1156 (isolation #54) » Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:49 am

Post by Cream147 »

Gremwell wrote:I thought the plan was to investigate me, validating myself and TSN.
unless someone has a better idea
This seems logical.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1164 (isolation #55) » Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:22 am

Post by Cream147 »

Alabaska J wrote:
populartajo wrote:Counting Lawrencelot's transaction posts I have 5 coins.
Ill tell you two things after I receive the coins enough for a star.
I'm not giving anything until he says what he has to say and I would advise others to do the same. This seems really fishy to me.
While it does seem weird, he is confirmed town. Don't tell me that you think otherwise.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1165 (isolation #56) » Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:25 am

Post by Cream147 »

EBWOP: Well actually, if you do think otherwise, then DO tell me and everyone else. I suppose there is no possible reason why he
shouldn't
give his 2 bits of information first.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1172 (isolation #57) » Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:08 am

Post by Cream147 »

Gremwell wrote:just for kicks I think those who cant give coins should try anyway, after all if you really have no coins than the transaction will fail
This isn't actually that far-fetched. It stops mafia taking the easy way out and saying they have no coins when they do.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1185 (isolation #58) » Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:10 pm

Post by Cream147 »

mr. incrediball wrote:sorry for being away for a while!

i'm liking the way pop is getting coins. however, i am NOT liking your choice of target.

gremwall seems to be an odd one. he says it's ok for pop to try and nightkill him, even though he knows that if he's town, then the nightkill will fail, wasting a star. If he's scum, he's practically giving himself up, which i don't see a scum doing. but his pro-town line of thinking, well... it isn't very pro-town.

it's a null-tell on his alignment, but if pop hits grem, and he's pro-town, then we've lost a nightkill.

if the aim of the game is to find out grem's alignment, then it would be easier to feather him, no?

or have i got completely the wrong end of of the stick?

p.s. if this star thing works, i fully endorse using it for pop, or another confirmed townie, tomorrow.
You've got a few things wrong here. The star protects popular from death you see, which a feather does not. That is why a star is preferable over a feather. So we are solely looking for Gremwell's alignment (and therefore TSN's alignment at the same time).
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1186 (isolation #59) » Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:11 pm

Post by Cream147 »

EBWOP: Not necessarily TSN's alignment at the same time actually. If Gremwell is scum, we won't know about TSN. However, if Gremwell is town, we will.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1191 (isolation #60) » Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:51 am

Post by Cream147 »

farside22 wrote:kind of a sucky way to confirm one person.
It confirms 2.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1204 (isolation #61) » Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:53 am

Post by Cream147 »

mr. incrediball wrote:i'm not sure how confirming grem confirms TSN. where does it say the feathers are sanity guaranteed?

(it's a reach, i know. but if we're considering the possibility that gimbo is scum, then why not do the same for TSN?)

i understand the star idea now. unfortunately, now the scum know not to try n kill pop anyway >.<
Insane feathers...I find it unlikely, though I suppose the possibility cannot be ruled out. I would say that's picking at straws though.

Your comparison between the situation we have with Gimbo and the situation we will have with TSN if Gremwell is confirmed innocent isn't a good one in my opinion. Gimbo is only believed innocent because of the item he was holding. TSN would be believed innocent because of an investigation, which holds up a little better in my opinion.

Yes, the scum know not to nightkill popular, but let's not open a whole WIFOM argument about whether or not popular should bother getting the star and should instead just get a feather.

Mod: You probably won't be able to answer this but if you can, are the feather's investigation results accurate?
As I said, you probably can't answer that, but it's worth giving it a go!
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1207 (isolation #62) » Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:47 am

Post by Cream147 »

Gremwell wrote:As for the coin claim if we gave all out coins to pop they would all be safe for the night, and those who didn't give them up would be prime lynch targets, those scum who did give up their coins would have no night items aside from whatever they are currently holding or their character powers (if any), and if pop confirms me and TSN then we can take a portion of the coins and then that night we can confirm or kill 3 more people, and so on and so forth.
That actually makes sense you know. It's very easy to check if people are hiding coins as well, as we just get them to give a coin anyway, and their transaction will fail if they don't have any coins.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1217 (isolation #63) » Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:39 am

Post by Cream147 »

Alabaska J wrote:So no one is going to investigate anyone tonight or protect themselves from a nightkill or kill someone other than pop? Um…don't like this very much, especially with there being something pop hasn't told us.
To quell your fears, why don't we force popular to say what he's got to say before everyone gives away all their coins then? I see no reason why he should be hiding anything anyway...
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1268 (isolation #64) » Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:39 am

Post by Cream147 »

Korts wrote:If you're town, that is. Your read is all over my scumdar, you're blocking the finer signals.
This is absolutely true. Though what I really think is that if he wasn't 90% confirmed, then I would absolutely 100% think he's scum. Maybe I need to work on my scumdar...
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1287 (isolation #65) » Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:18 am

Post by Cream147 »

Surye wrote:
Lawrencelot wrote:
He is always eating bananas. But he likes kidnapping princesses too. It's a good thing he gets lynched.
Not anti-town?
Judging by this, the DK Crew win condition seems pretty plain. Whether they get night kills or not remains to be seen, though it seems likely they don't. They must have some other tool to help them achieve their goal. I would speculate that it involves modifying the real votes in some way.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1304 (isolation #66) » Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:23 am

Post by Cream147 »

There were several people who said they didn't like the wagon on me yesterday. Oh, and though you seem to believe otherwise, scum don't act as predictably as you seem to think.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1321 (isolation #67) » Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:20 am

Post by Cream147 »

Gimbo wrote:Cream should claim around L-3/2. There is technically no way to test RBT's no-vote because of the possibility of other double-voters OR the possibility of other 0-voters*.

I don't see why RBT would make up that piece of info. even if he is not town, it doesn't really have any benefit to it, so I'll take his word.
This is all very logical. I'll claim at L-3 (if I get that far, though I can't really see me stopping this wagon now), this allows 2 double-voters. Testing RBT's no-vote just won't work. There is no way you can be sure.
If there are multiple scum-groups, then their win-condition should have something like wiping out other scum-groups. With that said, I ditto Korts on what he said about ashmite's keen attempt at finding DK scums, which seems a bit weird.
From what I've gathered from flavour (this is just an assumption), both teams want to be kidnapping the princess. Therefore, I find it more likely that the only competition between the scumgroups is who can kidnap her (and hold onto her) first.
I still want those lurkers to chip in on these discussions; people like alvin and malthusis and other non-posters.
Alvinz and Malth are still in this game?!

In other topics, Surye seems to have contradicted himself throughout the game, but I attribute those more to slips of the tongue, I still think he's town.

As for defending myself, I don't know what else to say. It seems that the reason why most people are interested in having my head now is RS's actions yesterday. I cannot defend myself against that.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1351 (isolation #68) » Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:59 pm

Post by Cream147 »

Ok, hello all. I'm afraid that my claim isn't going to help you (or me) in the slightest. I'm a regular Toad of the Mushroom Kingdom. I came with 1 coin and 1 mushroom. This claim obviously isn't going to save me from lynching, so I think I should give up my stuff so it doesn't just disappear (is that what happens when someone is lynched with items?).

Anyway, I've given my coin away to popular, but I still have my mushroom. Should I give it to Gimbo? Or someone else? Once I've done that, you may proceed with lynching me.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1384 (isolation #69) » Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:49 am

Post by Cream147 »

farside22 wrote:Just to explain there was something Cream said that a few of us reconized that only those who are vanilla townie (as iamausername stated) would know that scum would not know.
Of course! I did not think of that!
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1390 (isolation #70) » Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:57 am

Post by Cream147 »

farside22 wrote:
Cream147 wrote:
farside22 wrote:Just to explain there was something Cream said that a few of us reconized that only those who are vanilla townie (as iamausername stated) would know that scum would not know.
Of course! I did not think of that!
Don't make me shush you too. Now please join this little wagon and add pressure to iamausername. Thank you.
Shushing hardly matters, as I've said what I've said and scum know all of what I said now.

I will aid the wagon on iamausername.
Vote: iamausername
. He's acting very dumb, for an otherwise intelligent player.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1418 (isolation #71) » Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:38 pm

Post by Cream147 »

ok, I now agree with farside. SHUSH about my claim! We are giving scum a shortlist of names of people who could be Peach. By their reaction, a couple of people have pretty much outright claimed their role!
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1458 (isolation #72) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:15 am

Post by Cream147 »

Gremwell wrote:also if a star is used it wouldn't matter, its a kill not an investigaton
This is what I believe.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1485 (isolation #73) » Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:56 pm

Post by Cream147 »

Riceballtail wrote:Alabaska, you really like that shovel don't you? Gonna plant another Piranha seed in that hole you're digging?
Oi oi oi! Let's have none of this! What Alabaska said is completely true. Being defensive is not a scumtell. However Alabaska, your plan of action, to bring Elias in and give him a dayvig, would not work. Elias has clearly disappeared off the face of the planet.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1491 (isolation #74) » Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:32 pm

Post by Cream147 »

armlx wrote:
Elias is V/LA for like forever because of some summer camp.
Again, don't get it. Is he in this game or something?
You don't need to get it either.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1531 (isolation #75) » Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:08 pm

Post by Cream147 »

Yeah, I recommend you read this game right first time around. You don't want to be having to reread it again. Gimbo banned? Hmm...not sure whether to be happy or sad. Oh well!
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1549 (isolation #76) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:53 am

Post by Cream147 »

Lord Gurgi wrote:Hello peeps, I already reread, top of my scumlist is cream. For a lot of reasons that the town in general has already pointed out and because, way back when, he said:
Cream147 wrote:Vote: Gimbo. By the way Gimbo, saying the word 'fuck' so excessively is in no way cool, but it is quite annoying. And remember,
if the town lose, you lose
Why on earth would you vote someone you know is town Cream? Further, how do you know he's town? That and I think that his claim does not exclude him from suspicion.
Slips are over-rated.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1621 (isolation #77) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:45 am

Post by Cream147 »

Tomorrow, I am going on holiday. The hotel we are going to supposedly has Wi-Fi access, but I don't trust it. I will definitely be on LA, but it's possible I won't be able to post for the next 7 days. If the Wi-Fi at the hotel I am going to is good, I will make a post in the next 48 hours. Mods can deal with this in whatever way they want (replacement, temp replacement, nothing, etc.) Am posting to all my games.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1875 (isolation #78) » Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:06 am

Post by Cream147 »

Hello there! Sorry that I haven't been posting, but here I am! I have been reading, I'm perfectly up to date with this game. I'm interested in the case against Goborage. I don't think it's particularly convincing. Why would he reveal that he had a poisonous mushroom if he wasn't town? It doesn't sound very good for him after all.

Mod edit
Visible Votecount:
goborage (2): Riceballtail, iamausername
FaerieLord (1): Korts
ashmite84 (1): TheSweatpantsNinja
DarlaBlueEyes (1): populartajo

Not voting (16): skitzer, Wintermute, forbiddanlight, somestrangeflea, Surye, killa seven, Gremwell, Alabaska J, farside22, ting =), DarlaBlueEyes, FaerieLord, Lord Gurgi, Cream147, goborage, ashmite84

With 21 alive it takes 11 real votes to lynch.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1877 (isolation #79) » Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:29 am

Post by Cream147 »

somestrangeflea wrote:
Cream147 wrote:Why would he reveal that he had a poisonous mushroom if he wasn't town? It doesn't sound very good for him after all.
I'm tempted to brand this WIFOM...
And by saying that you did. I see where you're coming from I suppose. I still don't think that you can make a whole case on him by that one little thing like RBT seemed to. I'm aware iamausername didn't do that, but it was still part of the case.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1879 (isolation #80) » Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:41 am

Post by Cream147 »

1) Should K7 have a star?
2) Who of the following do you think SHOULDNT get a feather?
- TSPN
- Gremwell
- Farside
- Cream
- Rice
- Alabaska
1) Yes
2) Rice because he can't carry items and Alabaska because he'll be drug-dealing and stuff.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1881 (isolation #81) » Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:03 pm

Post by Cream147 »

populartajo wrote:Why cant Rice hold an item?
As part of his claim, didn't he say he couldn't hold items? Or am I going mad.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1886 (isolation #82) » Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:58 pm

Post by Cream147 »

populartajo wrote:
forbiddanlight wrote:

If a star hits someone guarded by a star, do they die?
Why would I know how to answer this question?
That's exactly what I was thinking. Isn't that more a question to be addressed to the mod?
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1900 (isolation #83) » Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:35 am

Post by Cream147 »

This transaction will result in epic phail.

Give 1 coin to populartajo

Mod edit
Visible Votecount:

Not voting (16): skitzer, Wintermute, forbiddanlight, somestrangeflea, Surye, killa seven, Gremwell, Alabaska J, farside22, ting =), DarlaBlueEyes, FaerieLord, Lord Gurgi, Cream147, goborage, ashmite84

[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1931 (isolation #84) » Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:37 am

Post by Cream147 »

I just thought of something. Don't give me coins for a feather. I currently have a mushroom on me, so I won't be able to get one.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1985 (isolation #85) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:30 am

Post by Cream147 »

forbiddanlight wrote:
So, I'm replacing someone. I see we are in psuedo-LyLo. Can anyone briefly summarize whats going on right now? And/or any questions you might have for me?
K7 claims that the princess was NOT kidnapped. He says he's toadsworth and that he'd know if the princess were really kidnapped, and also the name of the kidnapper (the latter is unconfirmed I think)

FL says that he's Princess Daisy, and the person that got kidnapped. He'll die tonight but the game won't be over.

Korts said something about how Bowser was the only one who could kill and people are saying it's a slip, let's kill Korts

Goborage during D1 claimed to have a poison mushroom so earlier today people were like "so, why would town have a poison mushroom"...I think we eventually decided items aren't determiners of alignment

Oh, and most importantly, populartajo is confirmed townie, as he was revived D2 by Gimbo or whoever replaced Gimbo. We are giving Pop taj all our base...erm...coins. We also give him one more coin after we confirm our transaction to show we don't have any more coins.

That's most of what I can think of.
The fact that this game is this simple is saddening...we need to get back to scumhunting I think! We should be Bowser-hunting on the off-chance that FL and K7 are lying!
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2000 (isolation #86) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:58 am

Post by Cream147 »

forbiddanlight wrote:

The fact that this game is this simple is saddening...we need to get back to scumhunting I think! We should be Bowser-hunting on the off-chance that FL and K7 are lying!
The problem is, if those two are lying, one of them is bowser. Well, I'm reasonably sure about that. To take a chance of chilling like you are confirmed, you don't want it all to fall apart if some random lynch leads to Bowser.
You make a strong point...hmm...so if they're lying, we're doomed.

Mod edit
Visible Votecount:
Korts (3): Alabaska J, Gremwell, somestrangeflea

Not voting (13): skitzer, Wintermute, forbiddanlight, Surye, killa seven, farside22, ting =), DarlaBlueEyes, FaerieLord, Lord Gurgi, Cream147, goborage, ashmite84

[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2022 (isolation #87) » Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:50 am

Post by Cream147 »

ting =) wrote:Almost done with my read.

Cream, what do you think about ashmite's claim?
ashmite wrote:I am a Toad (Mushroom Kingdom). I am loyal to Princess Peach, and try to keep her from getting kidnapped.
This claim is enough to convince me.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2069 (isolation #88) » Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:45 pm

Post by Cream147 »

Farside is confirmed town. End of discussion. You'll notice around the time of my claim there was a lot of underlying understanding from certain people about just what Farside was talking about. Accuse Farside, and you accuse me, Ash, and certain others as well.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2070 (isolation #89) » Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:48 pm

Post by Cream147 »

Oh, and another thing. I keep Peach from getting kidnapped. I do not protect her.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2086 (isolation #90) » Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:28 am

Post by Cream147 »

Korts wrote:Ok, I'm back, and will be catching up shortly. A quick skim tells me, though, that I owe you guys a claim.

I'm a Shy Guy, and I'm your guide around here. My ability basically is that I can use a feather for tracking instead of investigating.
Cool role...I have an issue. Isn't Shy Guy a bad guy?
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2094 (isolation #91) » Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:09 am

Post by Cream147 »

forbiddanlight wrote:
Cream147 wrote:
Korts wrote:Ok, I'm back, and will be catching up shortly. A quick skim tells me, though, that I owe you guys a claim.

I'm a Shy Guy, and I'm your guide around here. My ability basically is that I can use a feather for tracking instead of investigating.
Cool role...I have an issue. Isn't Shy Guy a bad guy?
It is, but then it becomes a game of outguess the mod. Would the mod align it bad guys and good guys? And if so, wouldn't he provide falseclaims for scum? Or is Korts trying to make us guess this way and assume game alignment isn't equal to mafia alignment?
You are right. I don't think it's grounds to not believe the claim really. I'd be surprised if a mafia fakeclaim were a bad guy...oh wait, I'm trying to outguess the mod again!
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2103 (isolation #92) » Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:58 am

Post by Cream147 »

I think that 'contradiction' is bogus. Slips of the tongue, and misuses of the (overly-stupid and complicated) English language, are over-rated. I believe I said something to this effect earlier as well.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2105 (isolation #93) » Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:05 am

Post by Cream147 »

forbiddanlight wrote:
I think that 'contradiction' is bogus. Slips of the tongue, and misuses of the (overly-stupid and complicated) English language, are over-rated. I believe I said something to this effect earlier as well.
I merely noted it. He explained it well enough. It just seemed odd.
Yeah sorry, I didn't notice your post on
this
page when I typed that up.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2110 (isolation #94) » Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:42 am

Post by Cream147 »

populartajo wrote:
forbiddanlight wrote:
populartajo wrote:I was going to post the same thing, FL. Although minor, already two "slips" really make me wonder about Korts. But if he were scum wouldnt he have bought a fireflower? Which leads to my next question, why isnt scum buying fireflowers?
It's possible they are and hoarding them waiting for claims and good targets. Well, perhaps. Or they don't has the coins for it yet.

Also, if he were scum, he'd probably lie about his purchase anyway.
Let's do this.

PLAN
1. Anyone with a fireflower give it to me.
Give a fireflower to populartajo.

If we leave scum with no coins and zero fireflowers we should only worry about Bowser's NK.

2. Anyone with a mushroom give it to me.
Give a mushroom to populartajo

3. We give coins to our confirmed Toads for fireflowering people. Scum have no mushrooms, no coins and no fireflowers.

4. We kick scum arses.

5. We have an orgy with Peach.

Thoughts?
Plan fails. You can only hold one item.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2142 (isolation #95) » Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:27 am

Post by Cream147 »

I don't get this giving items thing. If I actually do have an item (which I do), then should I not do it?
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2144 (isolation #96) » Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:56 am

Post by Cream147 »

forbiddanlight wrote:
I don't get this giving items thing. If I actually do have an item (which I do), then should I not do it?
WE are taking all items out of the hands of unconfirmeds. Resetting the game by nerfing everyone who isn't confirmed.
So I'm meant to just throw away my mushroom then? If I give it to RBT it just disappears doesn't it. I'll do it as the majority of people seem happy with the idea, I personally just don't like it.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2159 (isolation #97) » Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:05 am

Post by Cream147 »

I don't really believe in this, but the claim isn't brill, and we need to lynch someone rather than no one.
Vote: Korts
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2167 (isolation #98) » Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:37 pm

Post by Cream147 »

Lord Gurgi wrote:
TheSweatpantsNinja wrote:Hey guys, giving all our coins away is smart, I'm not so sure telling the scum who has what items is quite so smart.
That's not the point, guy who is looking more scummy now, everyone is to remove all their items and coins, because it minimizes the number of variables we have to deal with.
The idea is lame. Giving all our coins away is one thing. At least those coins are actually kept, still around, just in a confirmed townies hands rather than our own. Throwing away items is just stupid.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2171 (isolation #99) » Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:00 pm

Post by Cream147 »

forbiddanlight wrote:

The idea is lame. Giving all our coins away is one thing. At least those coins are actually kept, still around, just in a confirmed townies hands rather than our own. Throwing away items is just stupid.
Why?
It's just a complete waste. Maybe I've just got a streak of selfishness at the moment, but throwing away my guaranteed survival for a night isn't something I wish to do just so some idiot can night-kill me if they want.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2173 (isolation #100) » Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:37 pm

Post by Cream147 »

forbiddanlight wrote:

It's just a complete waste. Maybe I've just got a streak of selfishness at the moment, but throwing away my guaranteed survival for a night isn't something I wish to do just so some idiot can night-kill me if they want.
Cept the scum will have no items or coins to NK anyone anyway. You might get hit by a fireflower, I suppose, but it would be town directed. So, if you aren't scum and it's been showing, shouldn't be any worry.
It would be a very foolish townie to fireflower me I suppose...something a bit more than an 'idiot'.

Give 1 mushroom to RiceBallTail

There is one mushroom we will never see again.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2232 (isolation #101) » Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:58 pm

Post by Cream147 »

Give 1 coin to PopularTajo

I've still got a mushroom, but fate has clearly told me that I should keep that mushroom, the way I kept it yesterday.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2301 (isolation #102) » Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:38 pm

Post by Cream147 »

Just to say, Natirasha's roleclaim looks really bad from where I'm sitting. Of course, Lawrence could have varied the Toad pms a bit, but I don't see anyone agreeing with the odd things that Natirasha is coming out with, so it's quite possible that he's pulling it out of his hat. I'm not sure whether I should administer the ultimate test of Toadnessness...then again, as Natirasha has got a different pm, that might not even be accurate...then again, I'd doubt role mechanics would change from Toad to Toad, and the ultimate test does involve a role mechanic...hmm.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2332 (isolation #103) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:20 am

Post by Cream147 »

Everything about Natirasha confuses me at the moment. The item he's holding, the coin count (odd, odd, odd) and most importantly, his claim. Let's make this game a whole lot simpler!
Vote: Natirasha
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2334 (isolation #104) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:22 am

Post by Cream147 »

Surye wrote:
Cream147 wrote:his claim.
Vote: Natirasha
You're voting because mod mistakes consfused you? Opportunistic much?
I've taken the pleasure of removing the jokes from my vote.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2335 (isolation #105) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:23 am

Post by Cream147 »

To expand a bit more, I've had a thought over, and I think Natirasha changing his claim all over the place is just a tad bad.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2355 (isolation #106) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:57 am

Post by Cream147 »

Other toads: do you guys get coins daily too?
No.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2359 (isolation #107) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:04 am

Post by Cream147 »

somestrangeflea wrote:
forbiddanlight wrote:

If you're confirmed and Ive forgotten about you, tell me.
Why are those two confirmed anyway? Did you feather them yourself?
Why the hell is Cream getting coins?
Envy I say. Envy. Even if we're not confirmed, ain't much we gonna do with 2 coins.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2367 (isolation #108) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:00 am

Post by Cream147 »

Ok, I see where you're coming from Farside. Should I vote Alab, possibly hammering him, or should I wait for now?
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2369 (isolation #109) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:14 am

Post by Cream147 »

I also have 1 vote.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2372 (isolation #110) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:02 am

Post by Cream147 »

somestrangeflea wrote:I have 2 votes.
*gasps*
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2375 (isolation #111) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:40 am

Post by Cream147 »

Surye wrote:
Cream147 wrote:
somestrangeflea wrote:I have 2 votes.
*gasps*
No asking for more claims! Lets keep it to votes.
Sorry, didn't mean it to sound like that.

Mod edit
Visible Votecount:
Alabaska J (6): farside22, Lord Gurgi, Natirasha, DarlaBlueEyes, forbiddanlight, Surye
Natirasha (3): ting =), Alabaska J, Cream147
ting =) (1): Riceballtail
mnowax (1): populartajo

Not voting (6): skitzer, killa seven, Gremwell, ashmite84, goborage, somestrangeflea

With 17 alive it takes 9 real votes to lynch.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2400 (isolation #112) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:56 am

Post by Cream147 »

killa seven wrote:I have 1 vote, and no mushroom, would like one please *looks at pop*.
Give 1 mushroom to killa seven

And see how that mushroom is no longer a waste?

Mod edit
Visible Votecount:
Alabaska J (6): farside22, Lord Gurgi, Natirasha, DarlaBlueEyes, forbiddanlight, Surye
Natirasha (3): ting =), Alabaska J, Cream147
ting =) (1): Riceballtail
mnowax (1): populartajo

Not voting (6): skitzer, killa seven, Gremwell, ashmite84, goborage, somestrangeflea

With 17 alive it takes 9 real votes to lynch.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2402 (isolation #113) » Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:51 am

Post by Cream147 »

24 hours without a post, and it's a week from deadline!
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2422 (isolation #114) » Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:00 am

Post by Cream147 »

I don't quite get what Popular is on lately...for the last 30-40 pages that is. Not that I would mind Surye claiming, but I don't see any real need for it...
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2424 (isolation #115) » Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:20 am

Post by Cream147 »

populartajo wrote:
Cream147 wrote:I don't quite get what Popular is on lately...for the last 30-40 pages that is. Not that I would mind Surye claiming, but I don't see any real need for it...
I already shared my plan. I havent seen anyone objecting to it. We fireflower non confirmed players, specially suspected ones, aka Mnowax, Ting, Ala, Natirasha and lately Surye.
Since we have many confirmed Toads we can trust them to fireflower this group and tomorrow we have at least one or two scum in this group. Pretty sure. We do the same thing we're doing today, trying to stablish links, know more roles, etc, etc.
Now that I remember I think Ting should also claim.
Thoughts?
How many people really suspect Surye? 2? I agree with the plan otherwise. Oh, and you never did answer Mnowax's question. He doesn't know why he should be claiming (though I think he should figure it out from this post)

(P.S. I'll be happy to fireflower the fake Toad, Natirasha)
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2428 (isolation #116) » Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:06 am

Post by Cream147 »

forbiddanlight wrote:
The problem with using a star is if we have the wrong person use it we could accidentally 'clear' two scum of the same faction.
So that's why pop taj uses the star. He sure as hell should have enough coins.
And there was me wanting to do the honours on Natirasha...*cries*

Oh well, I'll just kill someone else if we agree to star Natirasha! YAAYYAYAYAY!
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2439 (isolation #117) » Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:43 am

Post by Cream147 »

populartajo wrote:The following person should claim.
mnowax : we dont know why he has a poisonous mushroom.

If we dont believe their claims, we fireflower tonight*:
Mnowax (by )
Ting (by )
Surye (by )
Nat (by Cream)

Do you ALL agree?

*This brings the debate that wether is good to vig/fireflower to reduce the
possibilities of finding scum.

Gremwell, why havent you given your coins? [/avarice]
I agree!...ahem, I mean, that sounds good to me.
Da Pop wrote:Lately Ive been thinking that I want to test him tonight. I want him to protect someone, dont know who yet. Since we have all the coins and all the items of the town (hopefully) then we can manage to test his claim with a simple fireflower aimed to a player we dont suspect very much.
Who becomes our lynch for today then? Oh, and if we do that, we should aim it at a player that we do suspect, as I don't believe Alab and I'm not alone in not believing Alab...
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2443 (isolation #118) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:13 am

Post by Cream147 »

somestrangeflea wrote:
populartajo wrote:So the deal is we give fireflowers to confirmed to kill non confirmed. Agree?
I disagree. We're making an already small list of people who might be Peach
even smaller

I think we should lynch people who we suspect of fakeclaiming
before
going on a Fireflower clusterfuck on people who haven't claimed yet, so that we can get rid of people who we suspect
before
we're under the pressure of the kidnap.

But then again, the more nights we wait, the more coins pop has to spend keeping himself alive, which means we can't actually buy as many Fireflowers...

Then again, does pop actually
need
to keep himself alive? We know coins go to whoever kills, so if he dies, the killer is obviously the person with ten gazillion coins (unless it's RBT, in which case we're fucked).

I'll stop second guessing myself. We don't need Fireflowerfest
yet
!
Well to be fair, the people who we seem to be fireflowering are people who have fallen under suspicion.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2453 (isolation #119) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:21 am

Post by Cream147 »

Gremwell wrote:are skitzer and ashmite still here?
Do you mean across the whole website or just here?
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2459 (isolation #120) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:42 am

Post by Cream147 »

Gremwell wrote:I'll flower skitzer if thats what most of us agree on
Sounds jolly good to me.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2471 (isolation #121) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:01 am

Post by Cream147 »

Surye wrote:
populartajo wrote:
forbiddanlight wrote:hey, I'm fine with a skitzer flowering. I'm debating on the Ala thing...but in the end I think a lynch is fine too.
We can test Ala. He was fighting quite hard if you ask me.

So Id like to do a list of "to do".
-Ting should vote No lynch.
-Mnowax should explain why is he a Toad with a poisonous mushroom.
-Find a target to be fireflowered by a confirmed Toad and to be protected by Alabaska.
-Lynch skitzer.
Mod: prod her.

-Decide if we fireflower non confirmed like hell.
There's an easier way to test his claim if you must, and not give scum another day to live. Lynch skitzer, star Alabaska if you must, but there's no point in testing his claim when we can test/kill in one swift move.
This is an intelligent suggestion. I fully endorse.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2473 (isolation #122) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:13 am

Post by Cream147 »

To further show my endorsement of Surye's plan,
Unvote. Vote:Skitzer
. Can I have the other coin I need for a fireflower soon please. Don't want you to forget it! Oh, and forbiddan or Surye, you should unvote, just in case.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2487 (isolation #123) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:00 am

Post by Cream147 »

I don't want to fireflower Surye. Can I kill poison mushroom guy?
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2491 (isolation #124) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:27 am

Post by Cream147 »

The problem with not starring Alabaska tonight is that we have to waste a lynch on him tomorrow...I really really really do not think for one second that he's town.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2498 (isolation #125) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:48 pm

Post by Cream147 »

populartajo wrote:
somestrangeflea wrote:
populartajo wrote:
Cream147 wrote:The problem with not starring Alabaska tonight is that we have to waste a lynch on him tomorrow...I really really really do not think for one second that he's town.
Cream do you realize the number of lynches doesnt matter anymore, right?
The fuck? Have you completely forgotten that the scum have a chance to kidnap Peach every night? The number of lynches most certainly does matter.
It doesnt matter as long as K7 isnt killed. But what I was exactly refering to was to the fact that we arent wasting a lynch tomorrow if Ala flips out scum. We could fireflower him.
Ok, I'll go with you...for now. I still think we are simply allowing scum to live.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2510 (isolation #126) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:07 am

Post by Cream147 »

forbiddanlight wrote:
on the whole topic of poisonous shrooms, K7 shouldn't use the shroom he was given, he should buy his own.
Oh hell, awesome catch. Just cause goborage/mnowax admitted their's does NOT mean that others can't have them. Good call.
WHAT?! When will I at last have the trust I deserve!
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2523 (isolation #127) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:37 am

Post by Cream147 »

farside22 wrote:
populartajo wrote:
Cream147 wrote:The problem with not starring Alabaska tonight is that we have to waste a lynch on him tomorrow...I really really really do not think for one second that he's town.
Cream do you realize the number of lynches doesnt matter anymore, right? We can vig him tomorrow.
I can't believe you guys are just going to test him. I can't believe you are buying his crap.
Hey, I didn't want to! Just succumbed to peer pressure. Oh, and if you contributed a bit more actively, maybe you'd have more influence on the direction of the conversation!
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2528 (isolation #128) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:11 am

Post by Cream147 »

populartajo wrote:
Cream147 wrote:
forbiddanlight wrote:
on the whole topic of poisonous shrooms, K7 shouldn't use the shroom he was given, he should buy his own.
Oh hell, awesome catch. Just cause goborage/mnowax admitted their's does NOT mean that others can't have them. Good call.
WHAT?! When will I at last have the trust I deserve!
Poor Cream. No need in buying another mushroom. Just make K7 give it back to you as a
poisonous mushroom
. If the transaction fails, then he has a healthy one.
You really are starting to make sense you know! First this, then deciding we should just lynch Alabaska.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2529 (isolation #129) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:13 am

Post by Cream147 »

Ok

Flowervote: Skitzer
Flowervote: Nat

If we want to let mnowax get off with possession of poison, then I don't know what has happened to our law enforcement, but I'll go with it.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2568 (isolation #130) » Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:02 am

Post by Cream147 »

Oh Killa, attempt to give me a poisonous mushroom just to prove that the mushroom I gave you is not poisonous.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2574 (isolation #131) » Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:49 am

Post by Cream147 »

Lawrencelot wrote:
killa seven wrote:
Give 1 Poisonous mushroom to cream147
Transaction failed.
*wink*
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2583 (isolation #132) » Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:43 am

Post by Cream147 »

somestrangeflea wrote:I meant more in the sense of:
"Is everyone finished trading/donating/whatever?"
Well doesn't Surye's response basically say 'no' to that? I agree with squeezing coins out of Alabaska.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2584 (isolation #133) » Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:44 am

Post by Cream147 »

Gremwell wrote:
give one (1) coin to pop

now I have 3 coins,

and I'm flowering nat?
That is my job.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2655 (isolation #134) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:42 am

Post by Cream147 »

populartajo wrote:Any other comments? Everybody knows what to do tonight, right?
========[]
Flower Nat. Bye bye scum. As for Ala, the way that Ala has gone out, it's reasonable to think that maybe we're wrong about him. Unfortunately, it really is too late to change that now.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2657 (isolation #135) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:51 am

Post by Cream147 »

Just wondering Surye, after Alab has given all his coins, and hasn't self-hammered, do you still believe that he is scum? Really?
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2658 (isolation #136) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:52 am

Post by Cream147 »

I just know that if I were scum, I'd not give those coins, and I'd self-hammer, to shorten town conversation.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2669 (isolation #137) » Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:59 am

Post by Cream147 »

Yay! Yes, you were right about Alabaska Surye. He knew they'd lost so he had to make a desperate attempt to win support from idiots like me by giving all his coins.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2687 (isolation #138) » Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:48 am

Post by Cream147 »

Wow...just wow...how lucky can we get? Oh well, we had to lynch them to be lucky enough to not have them. We coin pooled at the right time!
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2717 (isolation #139) » Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:43 pm

Post by Cream147 »

So that's how you
knew
Alab was scum then Surye...
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2722 (isolation #140) » Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:15 pm

Post by Cream147 »

killa seven wrote:
Lawrencelot wrote:One more thing that also added to town's victory: if I recall correctly, Gimbo claimed to have a 1-up shroom before Rogue Shenanigans was lynched. Rogue Shenanigans had the possibility to steal the 1-up shroom when Gimbo traded it with Surye, but he thought reviving another player wouldn't help him in his win condition, so he didn't do it. Not having populartajo as confirmed town would have changed this game quite a bit :P. That doesn't remove the fact that town played very well though.

I'm thinking about Mushroom Kingdom Mafia 2 now. I've got some ideas, but I'm making another game first (a mini theme), so if anyone wants to pre-/in that's fine but note that it doesn't even exist on paper/computer yet.

Sending the word file with all game info to those interested, if you want it pm me.
Il pre in for MK2 :)
I'll also pre /in for MK2, even if it doesn't come for ages.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2728 (isolation #141) » Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:53 am

Post by Cream147 »

Alabaska J wrote:Ah so that's why he bussed me so hard. I was so confused…

Unfortunately if he was a confirmed townie, town wins automatically.
What do you mean?
[u]Apologies[/u]

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”